The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group
Greetings and welcome, only go forth if you are over 18 years of age, if not please turn back now. if you are over the age of 18 feel free to view and register for the fourm. thank you so much for coming to see us if this is not your first time here please log in.
Welcome Everyone Feel Free to Register Post and Partake We Are friendly Please Fill out the Rules as Soon as You Join After Please Read and Sign the Policies You May Then Browse at Your Leisure If You Need any Help Please Contact Anaya the Admin or Any Moderators it is Our Job To Help You

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group » Valeria, Discord Hosted » The Castle of Stoivania » Times of Change, Storyline

Times of Change, Storyline

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Times of Change, Storyline on Fri Jan 04 2019, 16:54

Anaya

Anaya
Admin
Admin
AnayaLast Saturday at 10:16 PM
he watched her dive down and swim, he enjoyed relaxing and just watching her dive around and be free, in all reality he hated to cage her in a stone wall but he needed to keep the danger away form her and he knew it kept her safe, even if she hated him for it. But outings like this made it not that bad. Then she asked about a way to not get hurt, he paused for a moment thinking if she had one he could...touch her, even ...be with her “are you, are you sure you want me to be able to touch you, i, i want to touch you” he put his nose underwater as he lightly blue some bubbles, he was oddly a little bashful about it but he was telling her the truth and he needed to do this, stop being the big bad scary thing and just be, more human be that human act a act or something genuine it was hard to tell but he needed to not be a dragon with her, she was not a dragon and there ways were not the same he needed to know this. “you know i hold feelings for you, if you are able to touch me, i can, i can also touch you no matter the form i take, it will make it so you are not affected to my toxin or any toxin i have a pendent i brought from the iron castle to yours, it is in my office, i can get it for you but be sure you want it before i give it to you” his heart hurt in that, that mark on his heart the part were it was severed stung as he moved his back foot underwater and again itched that spot as he girted his teeth. He was letting her in, his body thought this was stupid and sung to remind him that he was hurt not long ago and it all could go to shit yet again for him and he would not let himself be left in the woods again, alone.

AnarialLast Saturday at 10:26 PM
As he questions her she takes a deep breath. Did she really want this? Did she trust him enough? Her thoughts raced for a moment before she takes a second deep breath, “I’m sure Samuel. I see your pain, I feel your pain. You have to treat me like a child and use kid gloves around me for the fear of hurting me. I am sure of this. This was you can’t accidentally hurt me.” Part of her wanted to add that this way if they ever fought again he couldn’t win simply by getting his posion on her. She playfully splashes the water at him again now that she was closer to his face. In the water, she was so small compared to his full size, especially since the water hid her nearly bare form so well in its warm salty waters. She splashes at him a second time before she speaks up again, “I am sure of my words Samuel, I don’t want you to hurt so much and if it means we can do more trips so I can be out of the castle then I am all for it. I am not an elf to be caged Samuel, I will always find loop holes to get my freedom. In case you hadn’t noticed.” With that she moves to start swimming again, circling around him carefully.

AnayaLast Saturday at 10:47 PM
all he wanted to do as the water hit his face was hold her, shift down nude in the water wrap his arms around her and do nothing but hold her, but he could not, not yet, he had never been able to touch her, never been able to hold a woman he had fallen for so many years ago when she was still a slave “to win any fight, to earn any freedom all you will ever have to do or touch me and i will bend to any will you have. You hold no idea the power you hold Ana, i would make this sea run dry if you told me to” he looked up at the sky, it was still bright and warm, but the sun was starting to sink on the back splash of the world. It would get cold soon and darkness would hit the land and they did not want to be in the water when darkness hit the waves. “it will go to night soon, we will sadly have to head back to the castle, i, i will take down the road blocks when we get back, you will be free to ride again as you wish, but if you get harmed i will not forgive myself so don't be foolish with it” he gave a snort water splashing back at her in a wave that would force her underwater for a second.

AnarialLast Saturday at 10:56 PM
As he mentioned giving her the freedom to run in the woods again she inhales deeply. He wanted her, he seemed to have always wanted her and now she seemed to have made a move in their game of chess that was both good and bad at the same time. She had made the move for her people, she needed to please Samuel to keep people from dying, to make sure her people got what they wanted. Her happiness no longer mattered. She had no idea what Samuel would have in store for her once he was able to touch her without fear of killing her. As he tells her not to be foolish she rolls her eyes just as the water takes her over. She really didn’t know what her future held but she knew what was expected of her. Did Samuel mean to take her in as more than a child? He had cornered her many times back in her mother's castle but as soon as she’d rejected him he’d back off for a bit but now she didn’t have her mothers skirt to hide behind. And since so much time had passed she doubted her mother had heard her prayer. She needed to do what was right for her lands, even if that meant taking a mate. Though anyone who ended up with her would have their hands full. After all, she acted more like a dragon than an elf. Her mind was wandering, wondering what Samuel would now have planned for her once that necklace was on.

AnayaLast Sunday at 12:31 AM
Sam slipped under her his body sloping down so she would end up once more on the saddle pad and lifted out of the water, he moved to flex his wings as they started to move back to shore, the leather armour she had sliding up on the saddle pad witch hopefully she would be able to grab before it slipped away past her and drifted out to sea. He looked at her as she was nicely plopped on his back tonight she would be in his arms and in all reality he could not wait, he did not even want to bed her, not tonight tonight he just wanted to lay and hold her just lay nad have her in his arms all night without doing anything more, it was all he truly wanted, love of her, her heart her body was only a cherry on top and if he could touch her he would be able to lay her down on the furs and have her at long last, be the one to take what she had been holding onto for so long. He looked back over his shoulder as his feet started to just touch the sea bed, coral and other things crushing under his scales and stabing into his feet making him grumble a little. “it would be wise to walk a little to dry off before we fly up, you will catch a cold up there and i wish not you to be sick. I will heat up my body to get the water off us both faster”

AnarialLast Sunday at 12:53 AM
Ana squeaks out as he moves about and catches her into the saddle once more she quickly grabs onto the hand straps, pulling herself into place as she catches her clothing with her other hand. She sets the clothing in her lap as he moves towards shore. She glances at Samuel and lets herself get lost in thought again. Perhaps it was time to give Samuel a chance. What's the worse that could happen? He could kill her but he could have done that this morning but he had held back it seemed. Ana closed her eyes and starts to wonder what was best for the land. Her showing him even a glimmer of hope was going to have the blockades torn down and she was going to be permitted to ride again. Midnight would enjoy that, the poor horse had been locked up since Samuel got here. As he speaks again she was slightly pulled back to him and she nods but doesn’t speak up. Her train of thought was stuck on what to do. If letting Samuel close was what it would take to keep from more of her people dying then that is what she would do. She would give into Samuels wants from her to an extent. Perhaps he would grow bored of her if she caved and move on.

AnayaLast Sunday at 11:10 PM
He got up onto the land as his wings droped and his legs did the same, his walking was a little lombery and it was very sway from one side to the next much like a boat would rock, but wyverns were not made for walking like a dragon was they were made to fly and glide aimlessly not walk around. His sensitive wing membranes ran along trees and he made sure they would not rip or get anything stuck into there scales the way he moved his wing feet around made him almost look like he was trying to be careful witch was strange to see the lumbering tank do. He hated things touching his wings, it just made him all grumpy and on edge even small things like a stick or in his case the trees made him just want to burn it all down and walk in the fire, fire was more soothing anyway on his body and it was not sharp like stupid trees were. He kept going on the way his body getting all warm to help with the drying of the water. He was slow on land but he knew if he went up Ana would freeze up there “you know one day you and i have to go up north to see the mountains you would love it it is like the world has no ending, just a endless sky and snow covering the ground in what looks like a unbroken blanket. The place were the battle of the north was is flawless a open seance of just snow, the deer don't even walk there so it is untouched for miles and i know the perfect cave that is right in the side of a mountain, it is warm inside and you can even have a fire without worry of smoke so large i fit in there with room to turn around, you could fit a whole town inside” he talked as he walked to spark conversation.

AnarialLast Sunday at 11:20 PM
Ana was still lost in thought as he made his way forward. She left herself in just her undergarments still since her leathers were so soaked. Her body flawlessly moved with his as he swayed back and forth with each step. She spent so much time on a horse it came as second nature to her on how to keep her balance on him as he moved about. Her hands grip onto the hand straps as she looks out towards home, her home, her castle, and… possibly Samuels second home. She had decided it was long time to give him a chance. Perhaps he would calm down if she did. As Samuel speaks up of going North Ana draws her attention back to him before she speaks up after he finished, “These little trips are nice but I do need to stay close to the castle. It’s bad enough that with this little outing there may be an uprise and the locals may be trying to take the castle back over. There is much tension here. And unforently I am not as strong as Anaya so it takes more effort to control my locals, something recent events would prove that I am failing at.” She knew she needed to figure out who had poisoned her and make an example out of them if she could beat Samuel to whoever had done it. Samuel would rip them to shreds. She was considering a public execution for the deed. And on top of that she needed to get to Ria and talk with her, calm her down, if she hadn’t already left to go to her home lands to wage war against her. Ria would most likely see her giving into Samuel as an act of betrayal to their friendship but at the rate Samuel was going she was fearful that if she didn’t cave he would take actions to make her fall for him against her will, or, the thing she was more fearful of, he’d take her freedom. Ana realized how lost in though she had been and draws herself back, looking towards Samuel she lets out a soft sigh. She had to make peace with him, no matter what that meant.

January 1, 2019
AnayaLast Tuesday at 2:27 PM
he let out a slight snort as he walked onward still his steps long as he covered a good chunk of ground, but still be land it would take 2 days and by air it would take the night at best. But a little more walking was needed before they dried off fully and there was no risk of Ana becoming a frozen elf stick. As she talked about staying at the castle he nodded his head “yes but that is also why guards exist, don't be like your mother and never leave the castle, she can see the world outside by just closing her eyes and using her magic to see things far beyond her castle walls. You cant, going to places beyond will help you see things coming before they come, light a simple flight over to the north will take us past Sifs family's castle, i was going to attack it when she left me in the woods with my heart......i just know its location well” he may have said a little much there but in the long run he did not care and needed to not hide things from Ana, he needed to be good even if that meant changing himself on a drastic level for the elf. “we can take trips like that within a day as long as we use my wings to help us, i am faster and larger then flying mounts and it takes less time seeing we would cover more ground, i can go to the north of Valeria in only a couple days even from this side of the world, it only takes me about four days to get back to the iron castle from here were a normal flight mount would take at least a week and much more flapping and breaks when i hardly flap i glide. You get a guard worth his coin and place him at the door close the castle
for the day, or use a tree they are useful for guards, and they can go over the door and fully block it off so no one can get inside or harm the building from the outside, you have to get a hold on your castle so at times you dont have to be there, your mother was not always as strong as she is now, and she has owned a castle since she was small” he crushed down on a tree as he gave a grunt like grumble shaking his one wing to get the tree out of his wing fingers, he gave a snarl his upper lip rising as he snorted as it clearly annoyed him to have something stuck in his wings and feet, even his slight annoyance gave reason to fear his face looked evil in its mild anger his up curled back teeth larger then horses sticking out on all sides, hundreds of them small large all over the place as he gave another snort and got the stick out.

AnarialLast Tuesday at 4:51 PM
As Samuel mentioned that she should still leave and that guards exist for a reason she wanted to protest and point out that the last time she dared to leave her castle he did a full-on assault and tried to take it from her. But for now, she kept her mouth shut to keep from ruining the moment. As he mentions flying over Sif’s castle and lands she tilts her head to the side, that one might not be a bad idea. She could figure out if they were forming an arm or not, or better yet if they were already marching towards her lands. She glances around her at the forest, the trees where so big here since no one was here to cut them down and she half wished to be free to live amongst them but she knew if she ran away there would be consequences this time. As Samuel goes on talking about her leaving the castle on occasion and using the trees she frowns, she hated those damn things and she would find a way to get rid of them if it was the last thing she did. As he then mentions her mother being weaker then she was now and small she tilts her head and gets a confused look to her, she couldn’t imagine her mother being small or weaker. As he then gets distracted with the tree in his fingers she tilts her head to the other side before she speaks up, “I think I’m dry enough for you to fly up Samuel, so the trees stop playing poke the dragon.” She meant it, between his heat and the breeze from him walking she was dry. She reaches around her and makes sure the straps were all in place and tight around her to keep from falling off of him if he decided to take off.

January 2, 2019
AnayaLast Wednesday at 1:30 PM
as she talked he could not help but grin, good, fuck the trees and this petty game of who can get stuck in his wing fingers. His actions were abrupt and he gave no warning but his annoyance at walking was at the end of his rope. He did check to make sure she was strapped in before he bolted up but with a fast and strong push from his back legs he pushed himself into the air with a massive flap pushing the trees down and breaking some under the wing beat. With a couple flaps he was up and a loft off the ground and rising up into the cloud line. God he hated walking, he was so far from made for it it just made his gut turn and he was slow, and he hated being slow more then he hated walking, it would still be nightfall before they got back to the castle and they would have to clear the swamps and all the other places were the stink seemed to go all the way up into the air even to up here. When he got to the height he wanted and the air got its bit thinner he levelled his body out so it was back to smooth sailing and gliding. He wiggled his wing fingers small chunks of branches and debree clipping form his scales and falling down onto maybe forest under or maybe something else could not tell from up here due to the cloud line they were over top of. “i hate walking, we are not made for walking, we are made to fly, a pure image of the dragon of ages wings made flesh and bone, it is said the first wyverns of the lands did not even have legs, just massive snakes and wings. Some say they even had feathers like a bird, but none exist anymore due to the hunting”

AnarialLast Wednesday at 1:51 PM
As Samuel bolted up into the air she quickly grips onto the straps to keep herself steady. She glances down toward the forest as they went up into the air, watching them get smaller and smaller until they went over the cloud line. She watches the world disappear below the clouds before she turns her attention back to Samuel as he starts to speak. She nods as he speaks but doesn’t say much. She didn’t want to admit it but she was growing tired. The swimming seemed to have taken a large chunk out of her and she was struggling to stay awake now. After he finished speaking she lets out a soft yawn and tries to imagine the beings he described to her.

AnayaLast Wednesday at 1:55 PM
Sam looked back for a second seeing the lids of her eyes growing heavy “it is alright to sleep” he turned his head back to face forward so he could be sure to make the ride as smooth as he could for her ”it is said when a dragon sleeps around another it is due to there trust in them or for the fact they know there power alone can over take anything that dare try to harm them in there sleep.” he said softly mostly expecting to talk to himself as she was drifting off.

AnarialLast Wednesday at 2:01 PM
She lets out another yawn as he tells her it’s alright to sleep which prompts her to lean forward some, resting her head against him as she starts to slip off. He was about halfway through talking when sleep takes her over and her dreams kick in. Dreaming of being free, of being wild again. Darting through the forest and swimming in lakes. She would lay there peacefully and safe since she was with Samuel. Letting him take her home as she sleep so peacefully on his back.

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

27 Re: Times of Change, Storyline on Fri Jan 04 2019, 16:57

Anaya

Anaya
Admin
Admin
Back with Zane and Seven

Jeff/Ingavor DeLaRoseLast Sunday at 10:30 AM
"What ever you say, your majesty." Seven scoffed, placing two eggs on another clean stone, and pulled a small cheese knife out of his satchel. He placed the knife on the stone and slid it over toward his new companion. "Nothing happened. Yet, If I'm being honest, I don't trust it. I think we should return home to the castle. I have to get paid for a job, anyway and-..." He looked over at the unmarked grave of Vincent. "We literally just watched a man die. We should stop while we are ahead. At least until we are a bit more rested and ready." He then noticed a book, sticking out of the bushed, which Seven promptyly stepped over Vincent's remains, and bent over to pick it up. He was perplexed by it but he looked to the old mans grave again. "Oh-..." He sighed. "His family records." He motioned for Zane to come over to him. "I know he was annoying, but he didn't deserve to have his life snuffed out like that." He looked toward Zane. "You did the right thing trying to save him. Even if it was for your own reasons. You're a good man." He then kneeled down at Vincent's grave, speaking low in elfish. "Lotesse i' elders maa over lle fea e' i' never endien lema utu- seere." (May the elders look over you in your never ending journey to find peace.) Then he rose, and sighed, getting a bit sentimental. "I'll keep his book safe, unless you want it."

Grandpa ChaosLast Sunday at 10:36 AM
Zanarius takes the book and looks through it carefully, reading through the multiple spells inside the book. He closes it up and shrugs, not sure what he could do with it. “I used to study magic in my homeworld, but I was never able to use it other than my magic sword. Perhaps I can ask Caliga to send it to someone who benefit from it. Should be an easy task for her, I think. I need to ask what she wants done about this situation anyway, so I guess you get to meet the god you swore to serve last night.” Zanarius stretches again, getting the final kinks out of his neck and back before lifting his ring to his mouth and speaking to it. “Hey, Caliga, dearest, I don’t suppose you would be able to join me in this world would you? It doesn’t have to be for long, I only have a couple questions and a small favor to ask. Also, need you to meet your newest follower. And I want to see you, again, of course.”

December 31, 2018
AnayaLast Monday at 12:01 PM
His words whispered to his ring knowing he needed things, he did not handle the Kinn overly well in her eyes but she did enjoy his pride even against something she knew scared him to no end. Out of the darkness of the tree line the mornings light made her sway a bit as she steped out of the shadows. Dressed in a blank silk with silver gemstones all over it a normal dress would shimmer in the sunlight as if it was made of diamonds but her gems did not pick up the light at all, it was almost like she consumed it into herself, light did not exist to her much like a black hole would not care about the sun. Her black wings of silken feathers rolled out of the darkness as the woman only standing there level and maybe a head taller then the men were walked freely towards them. She was something to look at, her body flawless in every way like no mortal woman, skin of a dark ebony hue she was beyond a mortals mind to comprehend and she made the heart beat faster simply out of instinct and reaction. In her left hand she held a book, a black book with silver decor on the covers and some words in a tongue of there people (no one has can read Latin on there bios sooooo not even gona say yall know the words lolz)she held the book like it meant something to her, cupping the book to not damage it in anyway but still hold it rather loss. Her face as normal was covered in a blank blindfold hiding what was behind it be it eyes or something else that was unknown. Her face turned to look from Zane to the other man as a smile came to her face as she looked at him “Seven, assassin for hire, needing to get payed are we, working for the green eyed one, a risky life” her voice slipped form her body, not her lips and just as the
others of her race it was not a singular voice it was more then one with a more dominant female one talking over the others. She walked over to them both (Aura of Sin active, you know the drill) As she turned her head to Zane and a smile came to her lips as she lifted a hand to his cheek to softly caress his face “and what is it you ask of me, my bold fighter, your actions with the other was valiant but ill advised, you place yourself at risk” she ran her silken fingers over his skin as her very touch made the hair on the neck stand on end with both want and fear, she had a way about her surely and anyone that could feel her knew she was something, something holding back but a goddess none the less.

Grandpa ChaosLast Monday at 12:11 PM
Zanarius smiles back at the overwhelming beauty before him, and goes in for a passionate kiss right there, his lust for the goddess taking form yet again. After a couple moments, he breaks away and holds up the book of spells to her, a look of puzzlement and curiosity pasted on his face. "Ill advised though it was, if it chose to kill me then so be it. I am a warrior, and death's hand is ever just centimeters from my neck at all times. The spector of death stopped scaring me long ago, and instead he buys me lunch when I go to battle, knowing I will give him the most yield, even if that yield do include my own soul. I need to know if you coul do me a favor and find a good home for this book It belonged to the mage your Kinn took, and seems to be something from his family judging by the words in it. It seems a waste on either of us fighters. The only other thing I could do with it is sell it, but the mage didn't really seem like the type to have unique spells. The jokes are a bit funny though." Zanarius looks to the sky as the morning sun's light peaks over the horizon and bathes the tops of the swamp trees in a golden-orange hue. "Also, I need to know where to go next, and if the trinket is still worth anything to get at this rate. If not, then I'd like to go back to castle for information if you have nothing urgent for me, my love?"

Jeff/Ingavor DeLaRoseLast Monday at 12:29 PM
Seven stared at Caliga, almost in disbelief. His mouth fell agape while Caliga moved over to Zane and caressed his cheek. She addressed seven by his occupation, and his eyes widened. "Real. You're actually real-..." He muttered taking a few steps back from Zane and Caliga, then stepped backward over Vincent's buried remains. "Impossible-...." He shook his head and rubbed his eyes, expecting her to disappear once he took his hands away from his eyes. "Caliga, Goddess of Sin. Mother of darkness. Why-...why haven't you shown yourself until now?!" He felt angry. "I prayed to you every day after my family died. You never showed yourself until now! Why?!" He was in disbelief, thinking that gods didn't exist until now. Now a Goddess was in front of him addressing him by name. "I never believed in you because when I first found your idol, you didn't even so much as speak to me. Now here you are!" He felt tears welling in his eyes. "You're so beautiful-...and you have a great husband, but why didn't you answer me when I called upon you, years ago?!" Seven looked at Zane. "I'm sorry-...I shouldn't be talking to her this way-...just..." He looked back at Caliga. "Please give me answers. It's all I've ever wanted. Why am I like this?!" He created a ball of Shadow in his hands then made it vanish after a few seconds. "Why do I have these gifts?!"

AnayaLast Monday at 2:21 PM
her eyes fell to the book Zanarius as his lips pressed onto her own and she kissed him in return a silksn wing comeing around from one side to hold and embrace him tenderly. As there kiss was broken her wing stayed around him as he held out the book to her. She took it and placed it a top her own tome in her hands and nodded her head “it will find a fitting resting place, that will place it on a level befitting of its owner” she nodded to him as he spoke about the fact death was a friend to him. She could not help but smile a prideful heart that did make her happy “your pride is valiant, but the death from a Kinn is not a death in battle it is simply a ending there is nothing to be glory about it. Your blades cant harm us, your powers will only anger the darkness within a Sinners being. And if your eyes ever fall upon a beautiful Prime you can only ask forgiveness and weep knowing you will get none to little” she looked to Seven then back to Zane “your quest still holds a wish at the end of it, a wish that can be anything you desire within reason it is not a greater stone so the wish could be better but you can still gain it if you wish to walk the risk of this swamp” she knew Zane would be hardly damaged here, but she also knew that Seven was be it stronger in power still weak to this location. She could feel the poor beings
pain and she knew that he did pray longingly to darkness once upon a time, but the time was not right for him to know. She moved her wing back to her back and moved over to Seven, it was a blink and she was before him, her face and being a intch from his own as her hand moved to caress down his fragile face and thin cheak bone. She looked at him with almost a sad expression on her face like a mother would look at a hurting child and a skinned knee. “your time was not right, and you only knew little pain, pain is a beautiful thing it causes sin to seep into the heart of others, wrath to grow, greed to get back things lost, you were not ready for us to embrace you yet, even now you struggle to truly know what your path is in the world, but soon you will know what you are meant to do, soon our child you will grow into something grand, something greater then you once were and turn over a new leaf” her voice was so soft, like that of an angel but with a body black like the devil and the nights sky. “we have given you many things, your gift being one of them” she moved a hand under his own to hold up his hand and force him to form that shadow ball on his fingers “all Darkness is a part of us, a part of the whole truth and a part of our vessel, treasure it as if it is your true treasure, for darkness is the truth and the most beautiful stillness” the sun was annoying her so as she stood there it was like it got dinner just in that area, she felt better with is light not being as bright but she knew mortals and things would notice so it was not going to be a long term thing for sure.

Jeff/Ingavor DeLaRoseLast Monday at 2:34 PM
He was held by the goddess, his body resting in her embrace. "I-...just tell me what to do? All I know how to do is kill. How can I be of any use to you?" He rested his forhead against hers with a soft exhale. It had been a while since anyone had held him like this. Not even his own mother. The tears moved down his cheeks. "Tell me what you want from me, and it will be done. I promise you this. All I've ever wanted was my friend back, and I need money to fund my travels to get him back-..because I thought you weren't real." The assassin was now like a child holding it's mother, and not since he learned of his friend's death and until now did he feel purpose in his life. "Samuel still needs to pay me, and I don't know what value money has to me anymore, now that I know the truth." He looked down and growled deep and loud. "Was every life I took for nothing? What is my purpose?" She held his hand up, forming the ball to dance around in his fingers and he listened to her tell him that she was indeed responsible for his gifts. "Thank you-..." At that moment, Stark flew down from his tree and rested on Caliga's shoulder, nuzzling her cheek. He cawed once and flew over to Seven's shoulder. "Did you gift me Stark as well? I've never known a stronger bond than his. He was always been by my side, since I escaped my parents laboratory. Did you send him?"

January 1, 2019
Grandpa ChaosLast Tuesday at 6:42 PM
Zanarius takes a few minutes to patrol the perimeter of their little camp while he contemplates what he should do. At first Seven wanted to get the wish stone, and Zanarius did say he would go along, but in truth he would much rather head back to the castle and maybe find some answers to the questions pouring through his mind. Making a tough decision, he walks back to them just as Seven asks if Stark was a gift from Caliga as well. “I’d hate to interrupt, but I must apologize. Seven, I’ve decided not to join you in your quest to find the wish stone. As fun as it sounds to fight with you, I need information about this world, as well as how my own strength fairs against other humans in this world. I shall be heading back to the castle as soon as my mistress leaves us. I would like to ask you to join me, so I may be granted access to the castle without trouble, but if you refuse I will understand. You seemed very intent on getting that stone, and making your wish, and I won’t keep you from it if you so wish to go it alone from here on.”

January 2, 2019
AnayaLast Wednesday at 1:20 PM
she looked at Seven that black blind fold looking into his eyes. As he talked about such mortal dilemmas she did not pay much mind to him, talks of coin and friendships and things so feeble talks of even a bird. She moved her wings as golden coins filled her feathers dripping off her black silken wings into the muddy ground. Thousands of them just siting there on the mud “coin means nothing, if you want it just take it, gain so many things, buy a home, a new toy to play with a new trinket or gear to protect ones body from the scorn of the world.” she shock her wings as a couple more tinked down and landed in the pile “your reason to exist Seven is the same reason all exist, to act sinfully and bring darkness a greater grip on this world. If you want to do something for me, a task, make a dragon of light and holy sin, make her do something she would never do, bring us the tears of the dragon Anaya and we will bring your friend back to life with them” she looked away as she moved a out reaching wing around her lover to pull him towards her “something is going to befall you our treasure, keep your eyes open and your wits sharp” with her words she started to fade away, it was becoming to much to be here regardless she could not be here long the sun and this world strained her being to even force herself into it. It was trying to place a square block in a round hole, you could crush the middle in but you could just not fit right and even if you did it felt wrong to do. “we will be with you, just speak and we will respond, there is a change coming in thew wind, a large one you must stop it” and with that she was gone, leaving them there with nothing but her presence and the smell of vanilla and chive.

Grandpa ChaosLast Wednesday at 1:44 PM
Zanarius makes a thinking face and breathes in deeply, slightly annoyed as his lover dissappears. He bends down and picks up some of the gold, leaving the rest for Seven. “Need some armor, so this’ll help. Didn’t like the sound of me being the one to stop some large catastrophy. I can barely kill a rat in this world. Also she wants to make a dragon cry? Seems a bit harsh, but hey, I’d kill a dragon if Caliga told me to. Hell I’d kill a dragon even if she didn’t. Come along, Seven, let’s go back to the castle and see this Samuel of yours.” Zanarius saunters off back towards the entrance to the swamp, not bothering to check if Seven was following or not.

Jeff/Ingavor DeLaRoseLast Wednesday at 3:46 PM
Seven stared at the gold that trinkled to the ground. Hundreds upon hundrends of them, just sitting there. She told him his purpose, and his quest. Go to The Iron Dynasty, and make the dragon cry. Gain tears. Whoever this dragon was, she had the key to his friends revival. He looked at the gold, again even as Caliga disappeared, and bent down, picking them up by the hand full. He ripped a giant piece of clothing from his already tattered cloak and wrapped as many coins as he could making a large, impromptu coin purse. He then, opening his satchel, began shovelling more coins in, after tying the coin purse to his belt. He had well over 600 gold before he noticed Zane talking about leaving to go to the castle. He smirked. "I guess we should. You go on, I'll catch-..." He was already leaving before he finished his sentence. Seven smirked, thinking of how Zane reminded him of himself. He liked the prideful man. He shoved about 300 more gold in his satchel, and strapped it closed. Hoisting the now heavy bag over his shoulder, with well over 1000 gold peices on his person, he ran after Zane until catching up. "Samuel will probably pay 25 gold for this completed contract. That's funny. I walked for weeks to get that amount, and now it seems like nothing. She is very giving, your wife." He looked over at his new friend. "Sorry about the old man."

Grandpa ChaosLast Wednesday at 3:53 PM
Zanarius shrugs, not really caring that the mage died. “I didn’t learn his name until last night, so to be honest it doesn’t mean much to me that he died. I was a bit put off because Caliga told me that if I got this trinket and gave her his soul, I’ll only need one more to get the power I wish for. It’s a selfish desire of mine, but nonetheless it is something I wish. Maybe I’ll change my wish, but who knows how that would affect the standing of souls.” He looks back at Seven quickly and arches an eyebrow. “Got enough gold, did we? Would you like to go back and bury the rest just so you have a secret stash. I got fifty gold and called it quits. It should be enough to get me some armor. A warrior should never be greedy. Prideful, yes, most certainly prideful, but not greedy. You never know what taking gold from the queen of the universe could do to you. She seems giving, but all sin has a price to go with it, remember that. It might as well be steeped in evil and blood.” After a couple hours of walking the two men finally reach the edge of the swamp where Zanarius and Vincent met the drunkard. Zanarius took a quick glance at the place where he was dragged off, and then turns back up the road to the castle.

28 Re: Times of Change, Storyline on Fri Jan 04 2019, 17:13

Anaya

Anaya
Admin
Admin

AnarialLast Tuesday at 6:25 PM
Thomas, the head guard of the castle, knew he had two things he had to do today. He needed to handle this Sif situation and he needed to try and figure out who poisoned the Queen. Of to the first one he went. As he gets to Sif’s frozen body he huffs to himself and then gets to work finding a way to move her off towards the bottom of the castle to hide what had happened. As he started to get her moved off her guards come out of nowhere and start to try and pry him off. However, he thought fast and pulls out his dagger, quickly making work of the guards, slitting their throats and letting them bleed out on the floor rather than letting them get away. He sighed at the end of it, rather than one body to hide he now had several. He groans and grabs the two other guards. It takes them a while but they move all the body down into the underside of the castle where they would stay hidden for an unknown amount of time. Thomas knew how Ana would order things so he grabs a few of the servants and has them to start to build a tome around Sif and her guards, more as a sign of respect.
With that done he heads off towards the kitchen both to get himself a cup of ale as well as to start his questioning of the kitchen staff. He was sipping on his ale as one of the other guards comes running in. “Thomas, Sir, we’ve found the one who poisoned the Queen. She was attempting to escape with the posion on her.” Thomas nods and sets his ale down before motioning for the guard to lead the way and he would follow towards the main door of the castle. Once he got there he would discover Hazel and two parcels, one filled with a bunch of different positions, the other was a few of her personal belongings. He sighs, Hazel was one of the maids he fancied but now he knew what he must do. He grips onto Hazel's arm and despite her protests, he drags her off towards the cells having the other guards follow with the belongings. Once he was sure that Hazel had no way of harming herself he locks her in one of the cells before setting the bags nearby on a counter. He knew he’d have to hand Hazel over, after the look Samuel had given her this may be the only way to make sure he didn’t get murdered.

January 2, 2019
AnayaLast Wednesday at 1:36 PM
the whole thing was watched by the scouts in each room, they watched from the corners as there non blinking green and browns eyes swayed to see everything and then record it back to Samuel when he got back to the building. All the trees were connected to one another due to the necromatic arts that were used to bring them forth form the dead and from nature its self. As soon as one lost view of the group another would pick it up as they passed threw a thresh hold of room to room, not a single thing was left out of view due to the fact of how they were placed around the castle. Some of them were even turning to stone on the floor, stone creeping up there trunks as they stayed in one spot. What once was able to be burned away was rapidly being made so it never would be burned again.

AnayaLast Wednesday at 2:18 PM
it was a good amount of time before they got back to the castle, it had been hours flying and Sam did not seem tired at all, if anything he was more awake now then he was before but dragons of all scale types did not sleep much due to the amount of energy they had within them. He tried as well as he could to make the landing smooth and really it was he glided down but there was that signature bump and jerk as he hit the ground and got his footing, he was sure it woke the sleeping Ana up witch in reality it needed to seeing they were home. He moved and same as before he got into the standered position of dismounting for the rider, his legs and wings tucked to his sides and his belly to the ground so she could slid down. He moved his face to look at a tree that was over half to stone and had its mouth propped open like a voice box speaker post “report” said Said sternly that nice voice he used with Ana for there trip gone like it never existed at all. The tree did not move did not block words just came out of that hole in its face trunk. “wall you were away Master, the guards have captured the one responsible for poisoning the queen, she is down in the cells, third cell on the right wall, also the body of the one known as Sif has been removed and disposed off also resulting in the death of three of her guards. All dead by the one known as Thomas,
leader of the guard force, there also was a guest looking for a green eyed devil at the gates this morning, the goblins turned him away and he went to join one going to seek out a stone with a mage that was seen walking around the castle talking of his lost powers. This mage also attempted to steal from a guard failing but one of the guest not seen before then got him off by informing another guard he was over him in stature. End of Repot Sir” the voice inside the tree faded out as Sam watched and nodded, all was alright and he would figure out whoever the new people were in due time. His green eye looked to Ana as she surely got that report as well even in her sleepy state.

AnarialLast Wednesday at 2:32 PM
Ana groans as she gets woken up to the bumpy landing. Sitting up she rubs her eyes and wonders how she slept the whole trip home. As he gets into position to let her off she undoes the straps around her frame before she climbs down, still a bit foggy headed from sleep. As he speaks to the tree Ana makes her way towards Samuels' head just in time to hear the report. Hearing that they found the one responsible for her current weaker state Ana seemed to fully wake up just as Thomas came running out to make sure she was home safe and sound. Ana turns towards Thomas before speaking rather quickly, “Who was it…” She knew he would know what she was talking about and he sighed softly, “It was hazel.” Was all he said and she could read the pain on him. It was painful to her too as she heard the name. Hazel was one of her most trusted maids. One she had grown to care for and occasionally given a few extra bits of the gold coin since she was supporting her family. Ana inhales deeply before she speaks again. “Alright… she made her choice and now we all must live with it.” She glances up towards Samuel as she said her next bit, “I want her public executed in two days time. Anyone who attempts the lives of those in the castle will be made an example of.” She said it towards Samuel as more of a way to say don’t go kill the girl rather than anything else. Ana glances down at herself and then realizes she had forgotten to put her leather back on and it had fallen off somewhere on the ride back. She curses in her elven tongue before she speaks again, “I need to go find clothing it seems.” With that, she heads off towards the castle entrance despite being almost bare skinned. Figuring in the early hour's none of her guest would be awake, at worst she would run into servants and guards.

Grandpa ChaosLast Wednesday at 4:22 PM
As Zanarius and Seven walk up the path to the castle, Zane realizes there are no more goblin guards on duty as the midmorning sun peeks over the tall trees around them. Zanarius and Seven talk casually about Caliga and her religion, they come up to see a dragon-like creature in front of the castle, massively taller than either of them, a dark redish hue to it’s scales that make it look near black. Zanarius, bring the brave one that he is, walks around the beast until he reaches the head, just in time to see the almost naked elf run off into the castle. He raises his eyebrows and looks back to the giant beast before him, remembering to keep a fair distance away. Not that it would matter in this case, the wyvern could spit on Zanarius and he’d be dead. “Hello there, good dragon. I don’t suppose you are of the variety that can talk? If so, I’d like to have a nice chat with you about receiving some work.”

AnayaLast Wednesday at 4:32 PM
Sams bright silted green eyes watched Ana go into the castle as he gave a light grunt like chuckle, he then could hear movement up his flank and turned his head to look at it, the male that came over to him was met face to teeth and nasty breath that smelled of sulfur and dead bodies. Sams maw moved so he could see the person that was talking to him, it was not a guard, it was not one he had seen around here before it must be the new one his report did state was going around the castle with the mage fellow that tried to steal from them. but there was no mage around just that guy and he could hear more feet behind him but he did not care for much in all reality and anyone that wanted to stab him could try, his hardened scales gave him a lot of protection and in this form he had much less worry then he would in human form. it asked him if he could talk, rude and dumb but it had balls and did show respect and needed word so he gave a snort "yes i can speak, what work are you wanting" he said as his mouth opened and shut his rows and rows of narled teeth grinding together as he spoke, his voice was loud but he could not help it, it came with the size.

Grandpa ChaosLast Wednesday at 4:40 PM
Zanarius picked at his ears, hoping he hadn’t gone deaf from the massive voice. “Well first off, you can change shape can’t you? Mind if we talk in a more my size form? It would save my hearing from destruction, and quite honestly I doubt you fit rather snuggly inside the halls. Not that you’re fat, mind you, you actually look quite skinny for a dragon. Tad longer too, now that I think about it. I’m a warrior, so perhaps some work as a guard or mercenary? Surely even a dragon feels there are foes beneath it? And that beautiful princess that just ran into the castle, you are here to protect her, no? Surely you can’t waste your time on insignificant prince charmings trying for her hand in marriage. Let me help in weeding out the weak. If by any chance one such poor soul gets past me, you can have him for lunch. What do you say? I need information and money, I’m new to this world. My goddess put me here without even a map of the area.” Zanarius smiles at Samuel, not sure if his fast talking would work. Truth be told, Zanarius knew he wasn’t strong enough to fight a dragon, even the ones in his old world which were far weaker than the ones here. If the rats were by indication of his overall strength, then this dragon could kill the overly proud warrior by flicking him with a clawed finger, launching him halfway to the Iron continent.

AnayaLast Wednesday at 5:32 PM
Sam lifted his head up, the man had a point he was rather large in this form but if he did change down he would be well, nude but at the same time Samuel did not care and he did not want to cause the mans ears to pop from just speaking to him. it took a couple moments but with the sounds of snapping breaking and some very guttural sloping sounds he was shifted down into his humanoid figure. Samuel stood about six or so feet tall and was a very muscled man a small scar on his chest from what looked like a sort of blade and a couple more on his shoulders. he had longer black hair that was tussled and very choppy on the ends making it almost looked unkept but in a classy kind of way. he also was entirely naked and did not seem to care as in all reality like others of his race nudity and shame was a human thing. "i am a wyvern, i am longer then a dragon and hold two not four legs and larger wings, dragons are bigger then i am and hold no bulk, i am not made for what a dragon is made for we are made more for speed then pure power alone. and yes we could use another guard as i, some were lost a little while ago, trampled by horses, the elf that went inside is the queen of this place and i am the king" he moved he turned to the castle doors "you may join me inside if you wish" he said as his bright green eyes made his rather attractive self still off setting, as well, all dragons were, off setting.

Jeff/Ingavor DeLaRoseLast Wednesday at 5:41 PM
Seven stared between the two of them, just watching the dragon. He looked like his expression was blank but in reality, he was in awe. A dragon, and a Goddess in one day?! Strange. He watched the dragon shift into a man, and raised a brow when the man told them they could come inside. Picking up on the green hues, that he knew all to well. "Samuel." He said. Finally recognizing him. "Seven. You hired me. Your job has been done." He crossed his arms, choosing his moment to speak. "Never seen your face before. Not how I imagined you to look."

AnayaLast Wednesday at 6:22 PM
His green eyes snapped back to the one know as seven "we will talk in privet later " he said sternly bo assassin needed to talk about things in Such a public place, foolish or just dumb struck, why chodant he just talk to a dealer not seek him out so boldly. He turned back around and walked inside the elvish styled earthy castle it had a grand big tree in the center and the whole room was devoted in brown and greens with large tapastrys on the walls and banners of both here with the symbol of the raven in green and brown and some of red and gold with the mark of the iron dynasty dragon on it. He grabbed a black robe from a hook and tossed it on to partly cover his nudity from the waist down. "So seven are you wanting more work or simply your coin and then to be on your way." His sliced bright green eyes looked at them both as he paused to stand by the tree and look at them "so for work your skills as a fighter yes, and you said your God brought you here, and who do you worship anyway, there may be a job for you right away as long as you dont worship the father"

Grandpa ChaosLast Wednesday at 6:26 PM
Zanarius looks around the castle, impressed by the display of elfish culture abound in the place. “Caliga, goddess of darkness and sin.” He says this absent mindedly, not entirely paying attention to Samuel as the group walks through the castle halls. “Nice place you got. And I’m a warrior, so if you are going to put me into a church to preach, I decline. I’ll do work that benefits my stature and my pride as a warrior. Caliga isn’t the type to turn heads to her by speaking through some book humans devised without knowledge of the truth.”

Jeff/Ingavor DeLaRoseLast Wednesday at 6:33 PM
"You give me the job and it will be done, same as all the other times. You pay me for thourough work, and that's what you get. What do you want me to do, Devil?" He asked once the coast was clear. He was dumb struck with the fact that his employer was a dragon, his new friends wife was a Goddess, he just watched a man die due to vomit, and he had so much gold. This day was the wildest he had ever had. "Give me info on the target, and I'll give you results." He loved the hunt, more than he wanted to admit. "Zanarius. Don't he rude. You asked for work. He I'd offering. Don't come into man's home and spit on his invitations."

AnayaLast Wednesday at 6:44 PM
"She is very much one who turns heads by word, you know little of your God, but I wish not you to preach the word on how to fuck better l, I need people dead, they are a cult wanting to bring back a vampire that wants nothing but to balance the world by turning half it it into his mind raped children, we all lose if he wakes up and he is going to if no one stops it. I need you to plant a bomb into there church it wont kill him but it will at least hault the priest from wakening him and family up. It will be dangerous the main lot are vampires and some dogs and God knows what else but if you work together you may get out just fine" his green eyed looked to seven "call me Samuel here it is the name I pick to be called, and I do hope your words of what I look like seven will stay with you and only you last thing I need is others of the order going out and finding me"

Grandpa ChaosLast Wednesday at 6:51 PM
Zanarius whistles as they pass through a garden with more ents roaming. “Okay, so just a few questions if you don’t mind. One, you’re a wyvern, why can’t you fly over and burn the church and the bodies of the vampires? They aren’t fireproof last I checked. Not entirely anyway. Also vampires are extremely weak to salt water, got an ocean nearby? Also I don’t think just hurting fanatatics is going to stop them from trying to raise their dark lords from the undead... again. It will just delay them until they find a place even more hidden from your sight that you can’t hurt them in. Also whay is with all the tree monsters? Queeny happen to be a fan of vines in bed? Last question, and this is the big one, ummm, what’s a bomb? Never heard the word before.”(edited)

Jeff/Ingavor DeLaRoseLast Wednesday at 8:47 PM
He just listened to the words spew from the warriors mouth, while he asked plenty of questions. He crossed his arms, staying quiet until Zane had finished speaking. "You needn't worry. If I went around telling everyone who was hiring me, I wouldn't be much of an assassin. Who you are and what race you are doesn't change the fact that you pay me for a job. Now. Tell me how much this pays, half up front, the rest when I get back. Vampires are dangerous creatures. I hope the risk is worth the reward, Samuel. I'll do whatever, so long as the payment is fair." He leaned against a wall, just as Stark flew in through an open window, landing gently on Seven's shoulder. "I can kill anything with the right tools."

AnayaLast Wednesday at 9:42 PM
He looked at the one male talking and he chould not help himself but sigh and slightly chuckle "you always have to pick the dumb ones" he said as he chuckled a bit more shaking his head "a bomb is the word used for a device made from black powder and alchemical tools. You take the black powder mostly used in pirate pistols and put it in a box with a long track that leads down to it. Then you place a a highly reactive Alchemical liquid into a vile breaking that vile and letting it run down the track wall you get as far from it as you can. Then the whole place goes up in green flames l. I can not fly over head and burn them down as they are underground and see me coming miles off and place up there protections against me. I need faces they dont know to go down there to place the box and set it off. It wont stop them fully no but walk down there you can learn the location of the true temple and destroying that will set the vampires back thousands of years till they can start a new bring back the father and family operation. It is going to be long and alot of work and not easy but it needs to be done or you are all going to die. You can even get a bit of help if you want, there is a rather strong goblin that can help you in the shed he is rather brutish but has a good head on his shoulder and a party of three is better then two. For payment you get whatever Is down there is yours and I can give a hundred gold each once you get back. The church is set up in a ruin temple underground in an old drow city there is plenty of things you can find down there for payment just depends how much you look"

January 3, 2019
AnarialYesterday at 1:22 AM
Ana makes her way to her chambers with Thomas trailing behind her by a few yards. As she gets to her chamber she moves to shut the door but Thomas slips in before she can fully close the door, “You don’t mean to really kill her do you?” He was panicked and it was clear. “Thomas you fancy her, I get that. However, she attempted to take my life and I intend to return the favor, no matter how much I care for the girl. Be happy I’m not killing her whole family for her actions nor letting Samuel destroy her.” Thomas frowned and tried to decide how to farther his protest as Ana strips the sea smelling silk wraps from around her body and lets them fall to the floor. Her petite frame was left bare in front of him causing him to flush but he couldn’t seem to stop staring, as Ana caught it she speaks up again, “Careful, Samuel catches wind that you're staring at me like that he may rip your eyes from their sockets.” As soon as the words left her lips Thomas spins around and faces the wall with a bright red face. Ana starts to go through the outfits she had hanging up and sighs. She didn’t want to wear anything for a bit but she should get back to Samuel, to make sure he understood that she wanted the girl executed, not wyvern food. She picks out a cream colored silk set that would leave her breasts and midsection wildly on display, the silks barley covered anything but she liked the feeling of the castles cool air on her flesh. She turns around and groans, “Post the other two guards at Hazel's cell, might as well do my best to keep things under control.” Thomas nods and heads off to have the guards report to their post. Ana makes her way out of her chambers and towards the main halls, the sound of dancing bells following her around as she wore the little trinket on her ankle again, loving the sounds it made as she moved about.

AnayaYesterday at 1:38 AM
He could hear that little bell ding as he smiled and turned around to see her his green eyes falling to that dress as he thought on how much he wanted that dress be it in his mouth or on the floor or one after the other. And then he remembered oh yes the pendent “one moment i will be right back, i need to get something and some pants” all he had was a robe covering him as he slipped out and to his office. Unlocking the door to fling it open as he went to the locked chest in the corner of his office. He unlocked it and dug around inside grabbing one of the pendents out of it and holding it in his hands. He nodded his head to turn around to look at the desk, nothing new was on the desk and no one had done anything to his office the door was locked anyway so no one could get in, he moved closing the door behind him as he locked it and then paused “fuck” he said softly as he turned back around to repeat everything to go in again and pull on some leather pants and a belt, not caring to cover up his chest. All he had to really be thoughtful off was the little scar on there the rest of him was fine looking he left the room wall hoping on one foot pulling on some leather boots and relocking the door with pendent in hand. He let out a breath collecting himself and then walked calmly back over to Ana “here” he moved up to her with a smile on his lips as he got closer then normal, one could feel the heat form his body, see the curves of his
skin the scar on his chest and the shimmer in his eyes. He reached out with the emerald pendent and clasped it around Anas neck. “i only had two made, this is the last one left the other one that other adopted daughter Anaya took in Xai has, it is a gemstone from the bottom of the sea, a salt water emerald, made by a underwater volcano, i placed it into a holding made of pure gold and then Anaya blessed it with a great blessing of purification all toxins that go into your body as long as you have this on are made as harmless as water, even mine. The only way my toxin will hurt you is if you get stabbed by my tail barb, other then that i am, human skinned to you, i can..” his movements were slow as his hand touched her face, his callused fingers running along her skin as there was a happiness inside of him, a happiness that he could not even think to place into words “i can touch you”

Grandpa ChaosYesterday at 6:20 AM
Zanarius coughs loudly, interrupting their little moment. “Yes well, you two can go do the hokey pokey later. Back to the mission at hand, we just have to kill all the followers of these vampires? You don’t want us to destroy the undead lords’ bodies? I think it would solve the everlasting problem, don’t you? Surely you know of a way to do so? All your age and all your power, surely you’ve at least heard of a way to do so?”

Jeff/Ingavor DeLaRoseYesterday at 6:31 AM
Seven glared at Zanarius. He was insulting the Green eyed Devil?! What was he thinking?! He sighed, bringing his index finger and thumb to pinch the bridge of his nose. "We will get the job done, Don't worry, boss." He said to Samuel, cutting Zane off before he got himself killed. Samuel walked away to find pants and flirt, which gave seven enough to e to talk to his traveling companion. "What are you doing?! You are going to get yourself killed! I don't care how prideful you are, you can't take on a wyvern like that?! Stop asking so many questions. He doesn't care how the job is done, only that it gets done! If you want to burn their bodies until there Is nothing left, fine! We get paid either way. I like you Zanarius, and I'd rather not see your head on a pike for insulting Samuel's intelligence. Please. Just follow my lead." He looked at Zane with a look that asked him if he understood, Stark pecking at Seven's shoulder right after, begging for seed. "No, greedy bird! You had some already. Later!"

Grandpa ChaosYesterday at 6:49 AM
Zanarius looks at Seven with a look of really? Sighing, Zanarius realized this so-called assassin must not be very good at his job if he is so scared of his employer to even ask questions about the job. Disregarding his companion’s reservations, Zanarius turns back to Samuel and asks quite calmly, “So where is this church? The town nearby? Need an address. Also this... bomb thing, and whatever this... pistol you speak of, if it is required to make the bomb work. And I’m not stupid, by the way, we just didn’t have such things in my old world. We were men back there. When we wanted people dead, we went in and slaughtered them the old fashioned way.”

AnayaYesterday at 1:51 PM
Samuel's green eyes turned back to there, guest as he looked up gave a light sigh and then looked back “i will get you the supply's you are in need off, going to do it now is not needed you can leave in the morning and rest from your earlier trip, and no i am not saying your book smarts is filled with stupidity i am sure your knowledge is rather good about things, but your wisdom is highly lacking on how you speak to others around you. you can be prideful and sinful and serve your god well and not be foolish and break her laws of stupidity or worse cause other gods to spot you, she is not the only one you know” he turned back to Ana not caring for the shits that were mortal and the one that was rude “i will have all the details for you in the bag i give you in the morning, be a proper assassin like seven told you, i don't care how it gets done just that it gets done, and if you find the vampire lords sleeping body you wont even be able to hit it let alone wake it up, it is story that the thing can phase shift” he cracked a smile as a wicked thought came to his mind and he wrapped his arms around Ana holding her as he relaxed, he needed this to not snap and kill the one that talked far to much, his fingers ran into her hair as he was sure she could feel his temper in his chest. His words whispering into her ear so only she could hear them “save me from the stupid”

Grandpa ChaosYesterday at 1:58 PM
Zanarius thinks for a couple moments and then nods. “Fair enough. I’ll be expecting all the information I’ll be needing tomorrow morning then. If you could have a guard show me around the castle, specifically to the training grounds, I would be most thankful. You never have too much practice, right sir?” Zanarius laughs good naturedly, not thinking that his choice of wording could be angering the poor wyvern. It is rare for beings of higher power to get upset over just some choice words.

AnarialYesterday at 2:15 PM
Ana watches as Samuel walks away after he had glanced at her. She pauses and glances at the two Samuel had been talking too. They seemed to have been talking about business so she leaves them be, waiting for Samuel to return. As Samuel moves back to her and offers the pendant before he clasps it around her neck and explains why it was so special she nods softly as she brushes her hair back into place around her neck. As he steps in and runs his fingers over the soft flesh of her face she looks up to him with her soft silver hues. As they were interrupted she glances towards the males again, glaring at the one who said they could hokey pokey later but remains quiet, for now. They worked for Samuel so she doubted they would listen to her or her rule here. She keeps glaring at the male until Samuels' arm was suddenly around her and she lets out a small squeak. As Samuels fingers went to her hair and run through it, it takes every being in Ana to stay relaxed and remind herself she was accepting his affection for now. As he whispers to her she bites her tongue to stifle a giggle. As the male makes yet another remark that could get him killed Ana lets out a soft sigh before she yells out for Thomas.
Within moments Thomas comes running in, freezing and pausing as he sees Samuel touching Ana to which his hand moves to his sword but Ana shakes her head towards him, “Please show these two to the training grounds where we spared earlier.” Thomas would nod before motioning for the two to follow him off towards the training ground where the guards of the castle used to train on the far side of the castle. Thomas would take the most direct route, heading through the great hall, empty dining room, through the kitchen and out a side door that was a few yards off from the training ground. Thomas was quick about walking, wanting to get back to Ana and make sure she was safe so he pauses so the men could catch up before speaking, “Here it is, feel free to use anything here. I have… tasks to get back too.” After he spoke he would turn on his heels and head back into the castle.

Grandpa ChaosYesterday at 2:21 PM
Zanarius frowns and calls back to the head guard. “Hold on, who am I supposed to spar with? These dummies are hardly fair game. Won’t you spare at least a little of your time for one match? Obviously it won’t be to the death. I’m sure your queen would be quite sad if you died.” As Seven had already figured out by now, Zanarius was the type to goad people into telling him things or giving things to him by tricking them or twisting their feelings. For most people this would seem a tad over the edge of what is proper, but Zanarius does not really care about hurting someone’s feelings if he can get what he needs. He usually apologizes later anyway.

AnayaYesterday at 2:43 PM
the guard turned his head back as he paused he did not want to spar he had things to do so he waved a hand to sort of say shove off "i have things to do i am in no need to spar with you, the queen needs protection and i need to do my job" he then let out a sign as he turned back around fully coming to terms with the fact Ana did not need a round the clock watch from Samuel now that it seemed she was dealing with him "fine, if you want a spar i guess i have pent up anger i could let go" his hand went to his hip as he drew his blade from its sheath and held it in his hands. he walked over to the little bit of ground they had for sparing and took a proper stance waiting for the male to do whatever he was well going to do.
----
Samuel watched them get taken by the guards, he knew he had things to get ready for them but really that was a job for later. he looked at Ana and for the first time in her whole life and there life together he was able to hold her, he wanted to sink into this moment and just die happy here, if he was to be stabbed in the back right now he would not even get angry about it. he ran his fingers in her white hair as he looked at her, his thoughts simply a mass of feelings and emotions. he moved to pick her up into his arms and hold her to his warm body. and with that he started to walk away, out of the main hall.

Grandpa ChaosYesterday at 2:54 PM
Zanarius grins, glad he is getting his sparring match with someone who looks able enough to keep up with him. “Magic or no magic, champion decides. That means you, Sir Thomas, was it? I’m happy with either, of course.” Zanarius adjusts his armshield and draws his gladius, not bothering to take out his magic sword from his pocket. He would much rather keep that hidden from any of these guards or that beast up front. If such a thing knew Zanarius had such a magic, it could spell bad news for him. Higher ups are wary of those with special powers, afterall.

January 4, 2019
AnarialToday at 1:04 AM
Ana watches as the men walk off before she turns her attention back to Samuel, “What are you plotting with the two faces I don’t recall?” She lets out a soft squeak noise as he lifts her up into his arms and aims to carry her causing her to huff almost like a child would be, “I can walk you know, I’m not that weak.” As he starts to walk out of the main hall she simply lets out another huff sound, crossing her arms over her chest and half glaring half staring up towards Samuel.

Jeff/Ingavor DeLaRoseToday at 11:45 AM
He looked between Zane and Thomas as they were shooed away from his boss and he shrugged. He knew his missing and would collect supplies tomorrow. He had no use for fruitless things like sparring. He was lucky enough to never have to fight his enemies close, as he usually took them out from a distance. Stark started to peck again while Seven dug into his pocket and pulled out seed. He raised his hand up, to Stark and felt his beak start to attack his gloved hand gently. "There. Quiet now. Meditation. Need to relax. " He said as he started walking away from the two. He would find Zane later and would continue their jouney in the morning. As he walked down the hall, he gave nods and such to the guards he passed, yet rested his hand on his hilt. Then he watched Samuel take off with the woman and a smile spread from under his map, having a bigger nod toward her, out of Samuel's line of sight. His hood and mask covered most of his face anyway, but he still decided to be friendly. As Sam and the woman walked away, he sat down in a chair in the main hall, his back relaxing into it. He gave a soft exhale, taking his bow from his back, and resting it against his seat. "Stark. Cover me." He said, as he began to close his eyes, drifting into a state of not quite sleeping, but not quite awake. He was in a meditative state, and happy about it.

AnayaToday at 3:31 PM
As he held her and she talked he realized ya, he was manhandling her and he needed to not do that, but it was so hard, he just wanted to hold her and not let her go, he let out a breath “i am sorry Ana, i just, got a head of myself ” he popped her down on the ground so she could walk on her own even if all he wanted was to hoist her up and take her to bed right now. “the one is a worker of mine, Seven i have meet him a couple times on the field but it is the first time he has seen me without the cover of darkness. He is a loyal worker is in it for the coin not anything else, you pay him and he does what you want, simple life i don't mind it. The other one is just some face seeking work, seems dense and arrogant in the stupid way, Stupidity is a unwanted sin, if you are going to be arrogant be arrogant and smart at the same time, he lacks the ability to watch his mouth may get him into a mess, and i do not like it when you are not classed as you are, a queen, not some slang of the word” he smiled softly as he pushed back some hair from her eyes, still not fully accepting the fact he could touch her was real and not some trip dream he was going to wake up from at anytime. “it is wrong i want to take you to the bedroom and just lay beside you, not even do anything just lay there with the woman i want to run away with” -- Thomas looked at the man talking, he wanted to spar but stood there and did not even move to take a swing at him, defensive fighter surely but at the same time he was one as well as it was the smart way to fight a enemy, wait till the enemy took the first swing and then fight back accordingly. But in a spar one had to make the first move “no magic” he said sternly as he lunged foreword with his blade swinging at his opponents left side, he missed his swing and would clash into the dirt, on the mans side leaving his side open to a well placed shove or a rebuttle with the blade.

Grandpa ChaosToday at 4:59 PM
Zanarius, about five feet away from the head guard as he was not in the ring nor ready to begin yet, shakes his head as Thomas’s sword hit nothing but dirt. “Have you.... never sparred before? You’re supposed to be some high guard, right, but you’ve never done a practice match before? We didn’t bow to each other, didn’t cross swords.... Not ringing any bells?” Zanarius, unsure if he should take the chance to attack the poor guard’s open side, or teach him some proper sparring manners before they actually begin. “Do you need help, perhaps? I’d be happy to teach you fighting manners. It might of course be something different in this world, however, proper sparring etiquette is always required. When one does not know it, it is only right to show such one how to do so.”

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum