The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group
Greetings and welcome, only go forth if you are over 18 years of age, if not please turn back now. if you are over the age of 18 feel free to view and register for the fourm. thank you so much for coming to see us if this is not your first time here please log in.
Welcome Everyone Feel Free to Register Post and Partake We Are friendly Please Fill out the Rules as Soon as You Join After Please Read and Sign the Policies You May Then Browse at Your Leisure If You Need any Help Please Contact Anaya the Admin or Any Moderators it is Our Job To Help You

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group » Helpful Information In The Fourm » Info » What about the Story line?

What about the Story line?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 What about the Story line? on Sat Sep 21 2013, 05:30

Anaya

Admin
Admin
Well i have had some ask me, well Anaya what story line do i read? there are so meny . well step one you can read the past story's if you want. you see the history is a vast one of 4 long years of role playing as the DeLaRose family, we have 3 large books that sometime or another i will be taking and redoing into a real world novel to get published i just have to get like 2 weeks to take all there info and mass parts and bind them all together and then go over it, get others to read the whole thing and see what they think and edit it and all that fun stuff, so as you can guess that part will take time. so what part do you read. well start with the Story's of Iron.

the chapters are marked from number one, to the bottom and then up. sadly it did an odd edit when i did them so chapter one is not at the bottom place it needs to be at, so i am utterly sorry for that. but start with that and work your way up the chapters to the one we are at now and it will bring you to the most up to date story line part.

i hope this helps all in there figuring out how to work this form. and please remember to see the mass amount of it you have to be a member and register with us. it is not hard and only takes a moment if you have a email you can do it no problem. but even not a member you can read our story line so have fun and enjoy yourselves.

~Anaya

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

2 Re: What about the Story line? on Mon Mar 30 2015, 15:47

i cant wait to get into reading

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum