The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group
Greetings and welcome, only go forth if you are over 18 years of age, if not please turn back now. if you are over the age of 18 feel free to view and register for the fourm. thank you so much for coming to see us if this is not your first time here please log in.
Welcome Everyone Feel Free to Register Post and Partake We Are friendly Please Fill out the Rules as Soon as You Join After Please Read and Sign the Policies You May Then Browse at Your Leisure If You Need any Help Please Contact Anaya the Admin or Any Moderators it is Our Job To Help You

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group » Helpful Information In The Fourm » Info » What Is With The Books At The Bottom Of This Page?

What Is With The Books At The Bottom Of This Page?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anaya

Admin
Admin
This question was asked to me a little bit ago from a new player of mine and so i thought i would use this question to help others understand the books and why they are there at the bottom of the page. so first thing that came to mind was

yup that ------^ nuff said

Ok so now to get back on topic for i know you are now thinking about a cat that can read...stop that get on topic man. annnnyway about the books here. well the book idea for the DeLaRose role play was the main reason for this whole group page in the first place to make a open off imvu way to inform others about our role play and all parts of it, from alliances to our logs to our fun random things to daily posts that don't do much and are random as well as just logs of going into places role playing we have it all, here to show you the reader what we the typists are all about doing what we enjoy, text based role play.

So the other reason we have them here, well we have a goal an am you can call it to get our first book published, sometime i don't know yet when it all gets in order and the proper funds can be made to get it published and distributed but that is the aim. so we are hopping and crossing our fingers to be able to get this done in the coming years.

So why are the books here well now you know it is not long and to the point as well why they are here is a simple concept but all you have to do is worry about the time it takes to read them, they are full books in novel format with images and even music and sound effects to help you best image the picture the righter is trying to place in your mind. thank you so much for reading and don't forget go see the books at the bottom of this group page and see what the story is.

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

Anaya

Admin
Admin
Tell me did you like the books? have you read any of them or parts? if so what part and did you enjoy it ? if you play as one or more of the characters do you enjoy your part and what happened or happens to your chara? do you like the new Iron Dynasty book so far and should i maybe think of making it on on the list to be published in the many years ahead? i would like to know it all so i can offer and aid in more books you like and want to read!!

~Anaya

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum