The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group
Greetings and welcome, only go forth if you are over 18 years of age, if not please turn back now. if you are over the age of 18 feel free to view and register for the fourm. thank you so much for coming to see us if this is not your first time here please log in.
Welcome Everyone Feel Free to Register Post and Partake We Are friendly Please Fill out the Rules as Soon as You Join After Please Read and Sign the Policies You May Then Browse at Your Leisure If You Need any Help Please Contact Anaya the Admin or Any Moderators it is Our Job To Help You

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group » OOC Talk » Discussions » Rants » Rant on Haters

Rant on Haters

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Rant on Haters on Sat Apr 12 2014, 23:10

Anaya

Admin
Admin
So the haters are hating and they are like walking be looking...like this XD

Ok so I wanted to rant today cus well it popped in my head and I said ok let's go for it. So -holds up big neon sign – the word of the day is HATER, what is this word -puts down the sign – well let's see what the big book of words has to say about it eh.

-she turned around bringing out the big book of words , the dictionary- this is called the urban dictionary where people place the meaning of words like swag, swagger, and the hater. So what is a hater well lets read. -she opens the book and reads out loud-

hater
A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person.

Hating, the result of being a hater, is not exactly jealousy. The hater doesn't really want to be the person he or she hates, rather the hater wants to knock someone down a notch.
Susan: You know, Kevin from accounting is doing very well. He just bought a house in a very nice part of town.

Jane (hater): If he is doing so well why does he drive that '89 Taurus?

So there it is that is what a Hater is. So for my rant -slams the book and the music turns from sesame street tunes to more of a darkness felt music. - ok, so I was simply posting what I wanted to pulse today on wonderful IMVU and well I got a hater, saying well my stuff is better than yours. And well it grinds my gears the haters out there, why holds the right to say well my stuff is better than yours, why to do this when really it is all the same and simple text on a screen. So who has the best HTML coding and who has the worst, it is all the same coding it is like saying well who has more stuff the guy with a ton of bricks or the guy with a ton of feathers, ever think it is all a ton? So what else grinds my gears about them. You go into a nice role play room or hell it does not even have to be a role play room it can be a room of any kind or even in the real world this happens when you go to a mall or something you get the massive ego moron that hates on everyone and everything he sees as “smaller” than him, so seeing his ego is larger than that mall its self everything is smaller them him, or well that is what he thinks. So anyway i go into a rp room and I meet a guy that tells me he is “a king of kings” and I am like “oh so you are the king here's grandfather in rp eh?” and he talks back to me saying “no I am better and more then the king, I am the king of kings” so his ego went up ten fold and now he is better than everything, so I as being me had a trolling moment, i asked, “ok King of kings, what is your rpc known as” so I was asking a breed race or whatever, he said nothing, I asked “ok king of kings do you have a back story for your rpc?” he said nothing, I asked “do you even know what rpc stands for king of kings?” he said one thing “rpc?” and that was the moment I had removed his ego to the world to show the world the 'king of kings' was nothing but an ego moron that had no idea what anything was. And then everyone laughed and well I got booted out of the room still laughing. I hate it like REALLY hate it when a player male or female it does not matter (happens more with males just saying) goes and has to hate on everything cus he sees himself as some sort of flipping superman that is hell bent on making everyone else feel badly, having a ego so large it can be seen from space and then when they get hit down a notch from a smart ass (like me) they have to boot you cus they can't seem to understand the fact that they could be wrong or maybe another player will not take their crap or rub their dicks to please them.

Face right now at this moment in time-----^

Like really people why do you have to be this way, it is called being humble and accepting your wrongs we all do them like it is human we are human after all world, like I do wrong all the time and I am not higher then that logic, that way of life and that fact that we all slip up and mess up from time to time or we all don't know the proper information like all you have to do is be like “oh ok that is cool and it sounds like an interesting way to rp, your way is not the same as mine but it is cool, tell me more?” <----is that so flipping hard to say or is the world just having so many sticks up their buts they can't say this one flipping line.

But my rant is almost over and I have said all I really wanted to say about them haters that hate cus really I think it is just cus they have nothing better to do than hate on other people. But really what do I hate to say to my own haters, cus well I have a lot of them we all know this.

“You haters can hate, you can hate till your faces turn blue and stick in that god awful snarl of a scowl you hold wall hating. but really well I am a pro developer and well I am an amazing role player nothing you can do, say , or try to do will change me, like NOTHING will change me ever, you can keep hating and well if in role play you want to try me out well get in line behind the other people hating cus there is an only one guy that I know that can take me down, oh ya what was his name Mister Mic Does Not Exist” ok yall Anaya out and have a good night , rant is done! ~Anaya

Last edited by Anaya on Thu Sep 15 2016, 21:53; edited 1 time in total

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

2 Re: Rant on Haters on Fri Mar 20 2015, 10:55

Amen Sista! I would rant too, BUT.. i wont.

View user profile

3 Re: Rant on Haters on Fri Mar 20 2015, 12:26

Anaya

Admin
Admin
you now you want to, just sit, take a deep breath and go type down everything you hate into a rant. it feels soooooo good after i think my next one will be on stupid people and ignorance. cus that shit pisses me off so fucking much.

4 Re: Rant on Haters on Fri Mar 20 2015, 23:53

To me I think the stupid jerks should keep their mouths shut if they can't say nothing nice. The person has nothing against them so why bother waisting their own time and breath

View user profile

5 Re: Rant on Haters on Sat Mar 21 2015, 09:16

Anaya

Admin
Admin
i could not agree more my dear sissy, some people should keep there yappers shut tight

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum