The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group
Greetings and welcome, only go forth if you are over 18 years of age, if not please turn back now. if you are over the age of 18 feel free to view and register for the fourm. thank you so much for coming to see us if this is not your first time here please log in.
Welcome Everyone Feel Free to Register Post and Partake We Are friendly Please Fill out the Rules as Soon as You Join After Please Read and Sign the Policies You May Then Browse at Your Leisure If You Need any Help Please Contact Anaya the Admin or Any Moderators it is Our Job To Help You

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group » OOC Talk » Random » about time I did this

about time I did this

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 about time I did this on Fri Mar 20 2015, 23:46

Some of you may know that I have been part of the RP for a while and most of the people here have been there to help me at my worst.

To honor the group and everyone in it, I'm thinking I should get some help in making a manga or graphic novel as a dedication to the ones that have played a part in the life of my Rp Character. It will possibly be uploaded on one of the art websites I get on and on here.

If I get the ok to do this, I will upload the first character here.

View user profile

2 Re: about time I did this on Sat Mar 21 2015, 09:22

Anaya

Admin
Admin
i cant wait to see it sissy, oh i am so happy and honored, eeeee so happy cant wait! you have 100% ok from me, upload away!

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

3 Re: about time I did this on Sat Mar 21 2015, 22:38

Since I have permission, I'll try and upload next week. I'll let you know where the complete series will be uploaded.

View user profile

4 Re: about time I did this on Sun Mar 22 2015, 01:05

Anaya

Admin
Admin
if you would like you may open a topic in side storys, as it is a side story made by you, i cant wait to see it.

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

5 Re: about time I did this on Sun Mar 22 2015, 22:53

Absolutely perfect

View user profile

6 Re: about time I did this on Thu Apr 02 2015, 23:22

Update: I'm going to be uploading at least one or two pages tonight...I better not get a life block again!

View user profile

7 Re: about time I did this on Fri Apr 03 2015, 02:44

I admire your charisma and interest in getting your work done.
I can't wait to see what you come up with

View user profile

8 Re: about time I did this on Sat Apr 04 2015, 23:10

Thanks. I just uploaded one page early in the morning and now I'm going to upload a few more tonight.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum