The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group
Greetings and welcome, only go forth if you are over 18 years of age, if not please turn back now. if you are over the age of 18 feel free to view and register for the fourm. thank you so much for coming to see us if this is not your first time here please log in.
Welcome Everyone Feel Free to Register Post and Partake We Are friendly Please Fill out the Rules as Soon as You Join After Please Read and Sign the Policies You May Then Browse at Your Leisure If You Need any Help Please Contact Anaya the Admin or Any Moderators it is Our Job To Help You

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group » OOC Talk » Discussions » Rants » Science in Fantasy

Science in Fantasy

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Science in Fantasy on Thu Apr 07 2016, 17:43

Appears out of nowhere beyond all science and ability to explain said occurrence cause he won't explain.

Okay, one thing I really get annoyed by, is science in fantasy. Okay, so for one, you might have a degree in biological organism on a amoeba scale. However, some of us have no idea what you are on about, yes it may seem ignorant and yes, it can be.

However, let's take this down to a realistic scale, not everyone will have a damn clue what you are on about. Like let's pick someone here, who has no idea about PC's, I go on about the RAM, VRAM, Internal and Central Processing and how these transfer data electronically, via current and digital pulses.

You have no idea what I am on about, okay so, if you want to stick a hundred lines of science based rubbish, that can be simply explained with MAGIC, GOD DAMN IT! MAGIC PEOPLE, WE ARE IN GOD DAMN FANTASY! So, let me keep this simple... USE MAGIC TO DESCRIBE SCEINCE! We have the ability to do so, I am not asking for your essay on ionised gasses.

You will get nowhere with me, in a spar by using science, because I will simply ask you to rephrase it with simpler terminology. I respect science as it is, however, I am not a scientist, I enjoy chemicals yes, and I know tensions and such. However, when you go into this horribly over detailed stuff that makes no sense to me, it's pretty much like trying to get a monkey to read a book!

Disappears from all known space and reappears somewhere in Antarctica and hangs out with penguins.

View user profile

2 Re: Science in Fantasy on Thu Apr 07 2016, 17:53

Anaya

Admin
Admin
Charge my Faithful steed into battle we go!!

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

3 Re: Science in Fantasy on Thu Apr 07 2016, 17:55

Anaya

Admin
Admin

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum