The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group
Greetings and welcome, only go forth if you are over 18 years of age, if not please turn back now. if you are over the age of 18 feel free to view and register for the fourm. thank you so much for coming to see us if this is not your first time here please log in.
Welcome Everyone Feel Free to Register Post and Partake We Are friendly Please Fill out the Rules as Soon as You Join After Please Read and Sign the Policies You May Then Browse at Your Leisure If You Need any Help Please Contact Anaya the Admin or Any Moderators it is Our Job To Help You

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group » OOC Talk » Discussions » Rants » Rant on Ranting!

Rant on Ranting!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Rant on Ranting! on Thu Apr 07 2016, 17:58

Runs into a room that says ranting is now allowed, then starts ranting cause YOLO!!!

Okay, so I have ranted all my life, I am a ranter I hate ranting with a passion, ranting is basically your way to get everything off your chest with speaking about a subject and speaking about a subject over and over! So here I go with my rant on ranting!

Ranting has been in human culture since culture happened, so ranting has been around forever, so why do we rant? Well it is just how we divulge on a conversation or on something we do not like. So to why I am ranting about ranting? Well, ranting I have done since I was 10 years old! I am totally sick of ranting, so I am gonna stop ranting... But I am doing it now!

When I rant, I become very focused on my rant and ignore everything around me, I enjoy ranting, but it's a curse on me, as I rant daily about little things, like... Justin Beiber or How metal is terrible now. However, when I rant about something serious I turn into Rant Hulk, because I will rant till I am literally tired of talking, or typing up about a rant, like my fingers are starting to crush as I am typing this and hammering my keyboard like a jack hammer.

People, if you rant, rant proud, but hate ranting, I want to rant but at the same time, ranting sucks! I LOVE IT, BUT IT'S LIKE MARMITE AND NOT EVERYONE LIKES MARMITE! SO my rant about ranting is finished... Not quite, so let's begin on the core process of a rant. A rant will have a start, you will explain what your ranting then, you have a giant middle, but... It has no planned ending because half the time we rant and have no clue how to stop, because we are so annoyed by the subject. Like I am now about ranting. HOW ABOUT A WAR ON RANTING! NO, because a war on ranting will cause more damn RANTING! SO RANT ON MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, RANT TILL THEIR EARS ARE DEFEANED, AND THEIR MENTAL WILLS ARE BROKEN FROM YOUR VOICE ALONE!

Bows to the annoyed people about his ranting. Before he sticks on a bad man driving tune and walks out flipping the bird.

View user profile

2 Re: Rant on Ranting! on Sat Apr 16 2016, 01:50

Anaya

Admin
Admin

That is all

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum