The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group
Greetings and welcome, only go forth if you are over 18 years of age, if not please turn back now. if you are over the age of 18 feel free to view and register for the fourm. thank you so much for coming to see us if this is not your first time here please log in.
Welcome Everyone Feel Free to Register Post and Partake We Are friendly Please Fill out the Rules as Soon as You Join After Please Read and Sign the Policies You May Then Browse at Your Leisure If You Need any Help Please Contact Anaya the Admin or Any Moderators it is Our Job To Help You

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group » Trash Archives of Old Things » The Library, Information About Role Play » Acknowledgments

Acknowledgments

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Acknowledgments on Wed Oct 26 2016, 19:03

Anaya

Admin
Admin
ZandiraAurelianus
avpic Muscled pixelsThereIB5goldbabbsa
Acknowledgments
August 14, 2016 05:57AM

Do you know anyone that did something Epic for the Library or in the RP community? Acknowledge their awesomeness here!

ZandiraAurelianus

Re: Acknowledgments
August 14, 2016 06:00AM

xDutchx....Thank you for putting on great events for the Library. I work with Dutch on the event planning committee and she has been doing an amazing job taking the lead since I stepped down into a background position due to RL craziness. This past week she hosted Prom Night, the room was beautiful and I loved the theme, I never would of thought of it! I was only sorry I was feeling under the weather and had to leave early! Thanks Dutch you are great!

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

2 Re: Acknowledgments on Wed Oct 26 2016, 19:04

Anaya

Admin
Admin

Ar3sDaRkMoOn

[size=15px]I want to acknowlege Anaya for creating this wonderful, fun, useful and informative group that brings so many of us together and helps so many of us, also everyone who keeps it fun and entertaining, and everyone who shares all the great tips and information they come accross, I'm not going to mention everyone of you because there are so many, but you know who you are, keep it up please lets have fun while we learn, even the shy people who share their story and the funny members -stares at waffles- i think we have a great thing going here lets keep it alive! Again THANKS ANAYA for thinking big and awesome imput to the imvu and RP community, GREAT JOB EVERYONE else who contributes as well, I'm greatful to be part of such a great bunch of people and the oportunity to enjoy this group but specially the chance to learn from you all !!![/size]

3 Re: Acknowledgments on Wed Oct 26 2016, 19:07

Anaya

Admin
Admin

ZandiraAurelianus
October 04, 2016 06:33PM

This is awesome Ares, I am so glad you used this thread to acknowledge Anaya!

Ar3sDaRkMoOn

avpic Never forgetJerryMcLane - BlutengelDGAF worldShop My CatalogWonder WomanSuperMan
October 04, 2016 09:45PM

Well you're one of the mentioned that I didnt name Cam, thank you for your teachings as well, and your contribution, I may only have made 1 certificate but we are all part of this group and you are an awesome teacher as well, so thanks to you too

ZandiraAurelianus
October 05, 2016 03:41AM

Thanks, you are a great role player, I hope we can match schedules soon again and start working together in the academy :)...thank you for the recognition Ares!

Anaya
avpic Hardcore GamerThe Iron Rose, DeLaRoseIron DynastyAutum Aliance Badge 1Autum Alliance Badge 2No F*cks Given
October 05, 2016 11:16PM

You just made a night so much better, it has been a hard day for me, but i came to the page to yet again gain a smile upon my face. thank you so much Ar you are a superstar for sure and i am saving that certificate so i will not ever forget this. I can only do what I am doing with the support of you and the rest of the members of this group. I am so glad it is active, growing and alive, happy, thank you everyone, you are all my reason to rp, each and every one of the supporting active people here are the reason we all rp, rp is not only about storeys it is about building friendships. so thank you everyone, for being this girls friend

Ar3sDaRkMoOn

avpic Never forgetJerryMcLane - BlutengelDGAF worldShop My CatalogWonder WomanSuperMan
October 06, 2016 06:00AM

Well im glad to contribute to your smile, is the least you deserve after a hard day and since there is not much else I can do, a smile will do, so sorry to read about your day, I hope today will be better for you, I dont know how mine will go with the storm and tornado watch, hope nothing, but if you guys dont hear from me for a while thats why, I'm in FL

ZandiraAurelianus

October 11, 2016 04:30AM

I'd like to Acknowledge ATW9989, since the start of the academy, he has stuck with it and been a very dependable professor, we continue to grow as a team even with our hectic schedules and road blocks in RL but things are looking up in the academy and more importantly people are learning which is our goal at the end of the day. Professor Andtrall has been at the academy's side since day one and I am proud to call him my friend and my co-professor. Thank you Andtrall for all you do

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum