The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group
Greetings and welcome, only go forth if you are over 18 years of age, if not please turn back now. if you are over the age of 18 feel free to view and register for the fourm. thank you so much for coming to see us if this is not your first time here please log in.
Welcome Everyone Feel Free to Register Post and Partake We Are friendly Please Fill out the Rules as Soon as You Join After Please Read and Sign the Policies You May Then Browse at Your Leisure If You Need any Help Please Contact Anaya the Admin or Any Moderators it is Our Job To Help You

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group » Trash Archives of Old Things » The Library, Information About Role Play » Sandoval Role-play Academy Is back

Sandoval Role-play Academy Is back

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Sandoval Role-play Academy Is back on Wed Oct 26 2016, 19:08

Anaya

Admin
Admin

ZandiraAurelianus
avpic Muscled pixelsThereIB5goldbabbsa
Sandoval Role-play Academy Is back
July 13, 2016 10:00AM

Hello everyone, Sandoval Academy took a about a one week recess while we made some improvements and did some restructuring. We wanted to create a structure so that there were more choices for people in what they wanted to learn. The academy has now been split into departments, making Department 1 the core especially to those new to RP. We have made the other departments recommended but optional as we encourage any new RP'er to learn as much as possible especially those who want to eventually create their own Role Play, Sandoval Academy now offers 2 Rooms to hold class sessions in and will be doing "RP Demos" in various rooms set up to represent a certain era and atmosphere, we will also offer two arena's with different styles so people can be as creative as possible. For more information and a detailed class description and what we offer please send me a message. We have about 10 students currently and can take on 10 more until we find more professors suited to help better our RP community, if you are interested in being considered for a position at the academy as a professor please let me know!

Welcome to Sandoval Academy. Sandoval Academy is an extension of the Role Play Sandoval Empire. The academy's purpose and mission is to help those wanting to learn RP do so. We strive to help those become quality Role Players leading to an over all improved RP community on IMVU. Listed below are our departments, courses and services offered.

Department 1:
⦁ Intro to Basic Role playing
⦁ Proper Role Play Etiquette
⦁ Character Creation and Development
⦁ Interactive Role Play

Department 2:
⦁ Combat T-1/Para
⦁ Developing your Character's Powers a& Abilities
⦁ Interactive Combat Sessions

Department 3:
⦁ Variations of T-1
⦁ Alternatives to Para Posting
⦁ Other RP Styles

We also offer assistance with recruitment and or creating your own role play properly.

ZandiraAurelianus
Re: Sandoval Role-play Academy Is back
July 17, 2016 06:56AM

Looking to add some professors to the academy. I am looking for a Department 1 professor and a Department 2 professor.

Send me a message if interested

dallo5013
avpic IMVU Master Content Creator BadgeIMVU Content Creator Tier 4 BadgeIMVU Content Creator Tier 5 BadgeIMVU Content Creator Tier Broke (OMG) Badge
October 03, 2016 06:33PM

What room are classes held in ??

ZandiraAurelianus
October 04, 2016 06:35PM

dallo5013 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What room are classes held in ??

They are located at the Sandoval Academy, you can find my room by entering my name into a room search, feel free to send me a message and we can set up a time to chat hun.

ZandiraAurelianus

October 16, 2016 06:00PM

Currently enrolling students and hiring for new professors, looking for an assistant to our department 1 and a lead for our department 2. Students of all levels are welcome. Message me or come see me for more information.

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum