The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group
Greetings and welcome, only go forth if you are over 18 years of age, if not please turn back now. if you are over the age of 18 feel free to view and register for the fourm. thank you so much for coming to see us if this is not your first time here please log in.
Welcome Everyone Feel Free to Register Post and Partake We Are friendly Please Fill out the Rules as Soon as You Join After Please Read and Sign the Policies You May Then Browse at Your Leisure If You Need any Help Please Contact Anaya the Admin or Any Moderators it is Our Job To Help You

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group » Trash Archives of Old Things » The Library, Information About Role Play » Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Suggestion Box on Wed Oct 26 2016, 20:27

Anaya

Admin
Admin

Anaya
avpic Hardcore GamerThe Iron Rose, DeLaRoseIron DynastyAutum Aliance Badge 1Autum Alliance Badge 2No F*cks Given
Suggestion/Feedback Box
June 06, 2016 02:57PM

https://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

See something we don't have, do you want something, have a question, want to thank someone, post it all here, think of ideas to add to the group if you have anything like,

-guide ideas you want to see
-ideas for rp bios you want examples of
-challenges you want for us to try or for a particular person to do, example, challenged to type a 10,000-word post of itching the butt (ya, I did that), or challenged to make a rp bio that makes sense for a role play chara that doesn't, hell hound water horse, made validly sensable (yup did it too)
-do you want an outline or any particular knowledge you don't see
-want to learn about a style, any style, we will type you up an in-depth guide, even styles we don't know, if it exists we will go out and find it.
-have anything you want to add in here, like anything (as long as it breaks no rules)

Please add your input it is part of this community to help each other, you guys matter and we need you, you are our blood, we can't think of anything and many minds are way better than a few. thank you, everyone, for helping us be alive.

~Anaya

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2016 09:58AM by Anaya.

damionbthunder
avpic I was loved {2 of 4}I was loved {1 of 4}IMVU MobileL Y R Y K A L WhispersHappy 9-month Anniversary!
Re: Suggestion Box
June 08, 2016 10:19PM

a full guide to all type of rp to thair deffation

CardinalSinn
avpic xmilkxDevilishly Devious DevicesThe Unholy One:::RubberDollzInc::: ChangingBitten pt2The Original
June 09, 2016 07:03AM

I had begun something recently, which I have seen on rare occasion. It might be of use to us here, a pre written setting. It makes it far easier for people to begin, and as opposed to constantly making new ones...save one. Of course at that point it might also be important to add the situation. That is to say "what's going on" in the setting currently, because that could easily influence a new entry.

Anaya
avpic Hardcore GamerThe Iron Rose, DeLaRoseIron DynastyAutum Aliance Badge 1Autum Alliance Badge 2No F*cks Given
June 09, 2016 11:47AM

CardinalSinn
for sure that could be useful to some players out there, for sure you can make a new topic and post it into the library, another book on the shelf would be more then welcomed and i would love to read it myself and put in my thoughts.

Damionbthunder
Your guide will in hopes be put up today, it is going to be a long one both of my works and found information online, we will have your full guide all posted up by tomorrow at the latest it is on the agenda today no worrys

LadyLyanna
avpic Almaren PrideVisionSeer DesignsMarysis - Medieval FantasyXyliaOfLightMagickalMorriganDrakenshire2Drakenshire1Roleplayer!DiezAreDark Celtic Design
July 08, 2016 05:23PM

I have a few races I would love to place up. Some are from D&D edited to fit IMVU,some like the Samodiva are relatively unknown and one or two are of my own design. I would list them all but I have used a few in my own rps to give spice and more to choose from and it;s a long but flavorful list some but not all are:

Samodiva
Several subraces of Elf
Gagnarach {Or something like that}
Sylph
Fext
Centaur.

There are many more.

Anaya
July 09, 2016 09:42AM

ElaraVitalis
After the werewolf segment that will be (in hopes) done today, you may post your topics next and you have permission to do so, I cant wait to read the information of each of the races you have listed in the race thread, i don't know much about them myself so it will be truly a joy to learn a bit more about each.

Anaya

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/09/2016 09:44AM by Anaya.

Anaya
July 10, 2016 12:48PM

ElaraVitalis
Alright the wolf area is done so please pop in your info papers I can't wait to read and learn a bit more myself on each race

Ar3sDaRkMoOn
avpic Never forgetJerryMcLane - BlutengelDGAF worldShop My CatalogWonder WomanSuperMan
September 18, 2016 03:34PM

I have a sugestion, something i encountered while rp rooms hopping is the zones rating, now i am not sure if there are some new ones out there or is it the room owners don't know what they are putting in the room description but i've seen some really weird stuff lol, to say the least, is there a list of the official zones? and do they actually change? because i seen some that i have no idea what they are and to be honest look made up, maybe you could post a list of all the zones and their meaning? i have to admit i dont know them all and some i have forgotten so it would be a welcome refreshener to a lot of us.

Thanks

VanguardOfWaffles
avpic Cass banner1CassCassiopeia 2InfiniteSymphony-BadgeYusukej9jC
Re: Suggestion/Feedback Box
September 18, 2016 04:19PM

"Official Zones" Oo, I wonder how big of a war that's going to start. Depending on who you ask, Zones are a form of meta gaming and are simply bs. To others.. perfectly viable, they might not agree with them personally but they do not care if another uses them. And obviously there is probably 1 or 2 more opinions out there.

Okay, I tried to look some up.. but I suck at research and I was not able to find anything that would give a list of the different Zones NKZ [No Kill Zone], NFC [No Force Collaring], or NFZ [No Fighting Zone]. Just gave those as the 3 most common I see.

Luckily we have some wonderful people on here that actually know how to look for things so I shall leave it up to them.

LadyLyanna

avpic Almaren PrideVisionSeer DesignsMarysis - Medieval FantasyXyliaOfLightMagickalMorriganDrakenshire2Drakenshire1Roleplayer!DiezAreDark Celtic Design
September 18, 2016 05:34PM

I have run into a zone in particular that irked me, it was a No Multi Zone meaning you could not use your account if you had multiple characters and to join you had to create a whole new account. To that I said...you gonna buy everything for me then?

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

2 Re: Suggestion Box on Wed Oct 26 2016, 20:33

Anaya

Admin
Admin

VanguardOfWaffles

September 18, 2016 07:01PM

Okay.. that zone is just straight up bs. I would not care how epic of an rp it was. I would not join it just for that rule. Someone is a little too controlling. And I'd say that that is the first time I've heard of a zone like that one.

Anaya
September 18, 2016 08:52PM

myself I don't personally agree with zones, I do see them as a form of meta BUT, I know to some people they are valid for them and I for sure will look up EVERYTHING I can to find out all the zones I can come up with and their meanings and make an in-depth guide on zones in the coming days. tonight I will try to type it up as well as look into it but I have a rather large knowing there are a lot of them, some of which make no sense but for the sake of peoples knowing I will add on the list anyway. thank you so much for the suggestion it is a very good one and I love how even in here it has sparked a bit of needed discussion which is wonderfull.

Ar3sDaRkMoOn
avpic Never forgetJerryMcLane - BlutengelDGAF worldShop My CatalogWonder WomanSuperMan
September 18, 2016 09:01PM

Eufemia Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have run into a zone in particular that irked
> me, it was a No Multi Zone meaning you could not
> use your account if you had multiple characters
> and to join you had to create a whole new account.
> To that I said...you gonna buy everything for me
> then?

I believe that this is one of the ones i encountered, another one i can remember was you had to be able to have and play up to five chars (one each day of the week? o.O i can remember what abreviation they used now i thingk i save the room in the client to go back later after chencking with someone, but i do know i never seen that, usually people ask you to limit your chars to 1 or 2 not 5! i speak for myself and i do think that would be kind of confusing? or maybe not to some pros out there but at least for me, -scraches head- yeah i think it would.

LeChiot
avpic 1Black44Black82Black83Black87Black109Black110BlackMakeyousayw0w-9MaKeYouSaYw0w-10�Merchandise Blackout
September 18, 2016 09:03PM

First time posting in here....

No Multi Zoning?? Are you serious? I've had people say that to me before in roleplays and I have left that roleplay. I will say that sometimes it gets out of line how many characters 1 person plays in an rp.

I recently was in one rp room where a "father" and his "daughter" were rping together. All was fine, the daughter was talking about her upcoming wedding to another rper. The Father began to flirt with me, my character teased back. The daughter suddenly goes 'Oh Im going to bring my other character in now".... turns out she is ALSO his wife and spend the rest of the rp asking me why I was trying to get with her husband and being extremely rude and nasty towards me.

To me THAT is to extreme and I would not join an rp like that.

Ar3sDaRkMoOn
September 18, 2016 09:07PM

Anaya Wrote:
> myself I don't personally agree with zones, I do
> see them as a form of meta BUT, I know to some
> people they are valid for them and I for sure will
> look up EVERYTHING I can to find out all the zones
> I can come up with and their meanings and make an
> in-depth guide on zones in the coming days.
> tonight I will try to type it up as well as look
> into it but I have a rather large knowing there
> are a lot of them, some of which make no sense but
> for the sake of peoples knowing I will add on the
> list anyway. thank you so much for the suggestion
> it is a very good one and I love how even in here
> it has sparked a bit of needed discussion which is
> wonderfull.
Anytime, I'm glad I was able to come up with something useful that could help not only me but others as well

VanguardOfWaffles
September 18, 2016 10:04PM

I too am glad that you decided to ask that question. I personally have only seen a handful of zones and admittedly used a few back in the day (like 3 years ago) myself. But that was mostly because the rp I was doing was new and I wanted to give a little time for it to grow before crap started happening. We'll I can not wait to see what sort of book Anaya creates for us all on that subject.

VanguardOfWaffles
September 18, 2016 10:09PM

Ar3sDaRkMoOn Wrote:
> Eufemia Wrote:
> -------------------------------------------------------
> > I have run into a zone in particular that irked
> > me, it was a No Multi Zone meaning you could
> not
> > use your account if you had multiple characters
> > and to join you had to create a whole new
> account.
> > To that I said...you gonna buy everything for
> me
> > then?
>
> I believe that this is one of the ones i
> encountered, another one i can remember was you
> had to be able to have and play up to five chars
> (one each day of the week? o.O i can remember what
> abreviation they used now i thingk i save the room
> in the client to go back later after chencking
> with someone, but i do know i never seen that,
> usually people ask you to limit your chars to 1 or
> 2 not 5! i speak for myself and i do think that
> would be kind of confusing? or maybe not to some
> pros out there but at least for me, -scraches
> head- yeah i think it would.

Lol. I have 4 different accounts. This one is my main account. I currently have/had a total of about 8 or 9 characters for this account. 3 on the second account I made. 4 on another and 1 on my 4th account. So in all I have/had 16-17 characters. At the least 2 of them are retired and rarely used anymore. The others come and go.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2016 10:10PM by VanguardOfWaffles.

Ar3sDaRkMoOn
September 18, 2016 10:11PM

VanguardOfWaffles Wrote:
> I too am glad that you decided to ask that
> question. I personally have only seen a handful of
> zones and admittedly used a few back in the day
> (like 3 years ago) myself. But that was mostly
> because the rp I was doing was new and I wanted to
> give a little time for it to grow before crap
> started happening. We'll I can not wait to see
> what sort of book Anaya creates for us all on that
> subject.

LMAOOO thats going to be good i bet

Anaya
September 18, 2016 10:20PM

ok so i have typed up and looked up EVERYTHING I could and yes I also found the no multi-zone and even found some rooms with it, I have to say on my Anaya account alone i have about 50 or so rpcs I can toss together all with bios saved on my computer I have to say that one as well as some other ones I found are just loopy. and LeChiot I can say I have seen this too, I say it done in a gorean rp a bit ago, a girl was playing the guys slave and there was some drama showing up and then bang another account comes in his "sister" turns out it was her on her other account and his sister was also his wife, it was kinda nuts and I left the rp so fast, was like nope nope nope I outy XD

Anaya
September 18, 2016 10:25PM

and i only have 2 accounts me and my Arthus that sexy bugger in my display pic is him XD yes yes i date myself, i also play my own lover in rp and do it all on one account, for the most part. but on anaya i have 50ish rpcs going from human, to dragon to demon to angel to Valkary to a Asexual Slug monster and some home brews i made myself, best one Azuian Boar demon, is so much fun to play a giant boar XD and they all have bios and papers and junk that has been made over the years.

Multi rping is the best it opens you up to where the sky is not the limit, space is you can go beyond the sky lol

3 Re: Suggestion Box on Wed Oct 26 2016, 20:36

Anaya

Admin
Admin

Anaya

September 18, 2016 10:30PM

Talk about zones moved over to discussion thread, to reply to any comment on it please reply over here
[www.imvu.com]
or start talking right on the zones thread as it is poped up.
we now leave here open to next suggestion and or feedback about the group

VanguardOfWaffles
September 18, 2016 10:31PM

Well damn.. okay.. 50 seems little extreme to even me. Then again some of my friends have 20 or so characters. But the fact that you have complete bios for all of them is outstanding and dating your self is just fine. At least you know you won't betray your self. So good stability there

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum