The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group
Greetings and welcome, only go forth if you are over 18 years of age, if not please turn back now. if you are over the age of 18 feel free to view and register for the fourm. thank you so much for coming to see us if this is not your first time here please log in.
Welcome Everyone Feel Free to Register Post and Partake We Are friendly Please Fill out the Rules as Soon as You Join After Please Read and Sign the Policies You May Then Browse at Your Leisure If You Need any Help Please Contact Anaya the Admin or Any Moderators it is Our Job To Help You

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group » Trash Archives of Old Things » The Library, Information About Role Play » A little game. Is VanguardOfWaffles male or female?

A little game. Is VanguardOfWaffles male or female?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anaya

Admin
Admin
VanguardOfWaffles
A little game. Is VanguardOfWaffles male or female?
October 04, 2016 03:47PM

So I've decided to host a little side game for all of you, it will last anywhere from a week to two weeks depending on how many people participate. Like the title says, this is a game to guess my rl gender. My gender on my profile card is hidden and I've never sated it in any post that I have made.

Also for the very few that have actually seen me on the chat client.. I've never stuck to 1 gendered avatar either. So my gender is pretty much a mystery, not even my name is gender specific. So you're job is to use the posts that I have made to try and figure out if I am male or female.

I've decided that there will be a reward for everyone who has guessed it correctly. The rewards will be sent out when the game ends.

Well good luck to you all, may the odds be in your favor.

Current guesses. Soprano: guessed female. and Ar3sDaRkMoOn: has guessed female

Now that the game has official started there will be NO CHANGING your original guess. Any 'edits' I see tagged to a post will be ignored. Post spelling corrections in a separate post.

Anaya

avpic Hardcore GamerThe Iron Rose, DeLaRoseIron DynastyAutum Aliance Badge 1Autum Alliance Badge 2No F*cks Given
Re: A little game. Is VanguardOfWaffles male or female?
October 05, 2016 01:28AM

Gender fluid pansexual female

ZandiraAurelianus
avpic Muscled pixelsThereIB5goldbabbsa
October 05, 2016 03:42AM

I'm with Anaya's guess ^^

LeialohaKnightmare
avpic EEp1EEp2~Purple flowers ~~ Tulips ~Roleplayer!In love with the Darkness
October 05, 2016 03:47AM

Female

Meichan
avpic The Queen
October 06, 2016 09:58AM

Female

VanguardOfWaffles
avpic Cass banner1CassCassiopeia 2InfiniteSymphony-BadgeYusukej9jC
October 10, 2016 02:01AM

What, no more guesses? Come people there is a prize at the end for those of you whom get it correct. And does no one think I am male? Looks like I will be extending this game for 1 more week. Participate people... participation is key.

LordRaythRavenHeart

avpic IMVU Newbie Content Creator BadgeCass banner1CassCassiopeia 2Neo1471HellstrongmissvvvBlue Wolf
October 15, 2016 09:31AM

hmmm imma say both lol xD :p

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum