The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group
Greetings and welcome, only go forth if you are over 18 years of age, if not please turn back now. if you are over the age of 18 feel free to view and register for the fourm. thank you so much for coming to see us if this is not your first time here please log in.
Welcome Everyone Feel Free to Register Post and Partake We Are friendly Please Fill out the Rules as Soon as You Join After Please Read and Sign the Policies You May Then Browse at Your Leisure If You Need any Help Please Contact Anaya the Admin or Any Moderators it is Our Job To Help You

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group » Trash Archives of Old Things » The Library, Information About Role Play » IMVUs Take on Role Play Combat

IMVUs Take on Role Play Combat

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 IMVUs Take on Role Play Combat on Wed Oct 26 2016, 20:42

Anaya

Admin
Admin
For the longest time I have had people come to me saying "T1 and combat are not allowed on imvu, it is Against TOS (we have the imvu TOS on this group page if you would like to read it over feel free, please note role play on imvu is not mentioned at all in it.) to fight and kill people on here" so to clear this up I thought I would post for all to see imvus take on rp combat and fighting, this information is taken directly from the forum and was posted by Jackalope(when he was a mod, he is not anymore) on Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:32 pm

Original post here = http://www.imvu.com/catalog/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpbb2&file=viewtopic.php&t=405568

Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:32 pm Post subject: IMVU's Take on RP Deaths/Killings Reply with quote
IMVU does not police nor enforce RP rules. That being said, RP on this site still has to stay within the ToS. The ToS trumps all RP rules.

You do NOT have to accept an RP kill. There is nothing in the ToS that says you have to. No one can force you to give up your avatar or username. Avatar outfits and name changes are bought with credits, which are bought with actual money.

If a character is validly killed (ie during an agreed upon RP fight, with the possibility of death made clear in advance) in your rooms/RP-universe you CAN choose to block that person from coming into your universe/rooms and see their character as dead, but that person does not have to accept this death for any other rooms/RP-universes.

Attempting to force someone into accepting their character's death in all RP rooms and universes is considered harassment and is against the ToS.

This topic is locked, as there is no need for discussion, since IMVU will not change its stand on this.

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum