The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group
Greetings and welcome, only go forth if you are over 18 years of age, if not please turn back now. if you are over the age of 18 feel free to view and register for the fourm. thank you so much for coming to see us if this is not your first time here please log in.
Welcome Everyone Feel Free to Register Post and Partake We Are friendly Please Fill out the Rules as Soon as You Join After Please Read and Sign the Policies You May Then Browse at Your Leisure If You Need any Help Please Contact Anaya the Admin or Any Moderators it is Our Job To Help You

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group » Trash Archives of Old Things » The Library, Information About Role Play » How to do a Good RP Dance in a Strip Club/Club Rooms

How to do a Good RP Dance in a Strip Club/Club Rooms

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anaya

Admin
Admin
How to do a good rp dance in a strip club/club rooms.

Dancing is an art both in real and in rp, in rp many (as I have seen) just toss it all out there and let everything just be how it is, and pick the wrong words in their actions. so this is a guide to help you, the modern day rper dance and be graceful lustful and powerful and not a slut on a stage grinding a pole in her azz cheeks.
please note, to make this guide more GA some words have been altered slightly or a * has been placed in replace of a letter in the word, please keep this in mind when reading and put the puzzle together sort of say when coming to a word you see that is spelled wrong or has a * in it.

So let's go over the basics, first what not to do, a simple list of what not to do then will go into more detail about each individual thing.

-don’t be w*oreish
-don’t show it all, be mysteries
-pick your words carefully
-don’t touch the client
-don’t put your parts in there face full on
-don’t use slang
-type properly and clearly
-don’t be rude
-don’t think of yourself as crap

Don’t be W*oreish
So this one is pretty much self-explanatory, don’t be a w*ore, now when I say, w*ore, I mean both sexually and with greed as well. In a strip club in the real world the dancer's dance, they don’t hump the client's faces, and they don’t shove the nu-nu’s or bum holes into the client’s nose. This is not sexy and gives a bad image to not only the dancer but the club as a whole if a person wanted a late night mistress they would have gone to a location and gotten one not come to a strip club where there are dancers that dance. Be a dancer and have class. don’t be a W*ore and shove your no-no place in people's faces, clients don’t want it (the dirty ones do but that is a person you are not to be wanting) and your co-workers really don’t want to read it, we do read your posts to so remember that we are not blind.

Don’t Show it All, Be Mysteries
Cover up just enough to let their minds wonder, you let it all show there is no mystery anymore and no fun anymore. When on the stage just dancing doesn’t be nude or even in skimpy undergarments it takes away not only the need to pay for it but also the enjoyment of the client seeing you. You have clothing on so you can slowly take it off to tease and please a person if you have nothing or hardly anything on there is nothing to take off all sexy like.

What you want to show is
- Belly
- Shoulders
- Legs
- Cleavage
- Lower back
- Face and head

What you don’t want to show with what you have on
- To much boob/all boob
- Butt
- Female Vaginal bits
- Wanker (if you are a male dancer)
- Clear garments
- Bra and panties only

Overall if I can see parts I would only see if I was doing the Deed with you I don’t want to see it on the stage.

Pick Your Words Carefully
To be a mighty fine role player it all is about word choice, what words you pick for your posts some words are much better than other words and also make you look better and more attractive to someone else. Words can draw in a person they can make a person want you, and want more of your words and keep coming back time and time again, if you use the wrong words they can make you seem like a W*ore or s*ut, or just overall gross, and make people leave or worse draw in the wrong kind of people to you and keep them coming back for more.

Words you should not use in your posts
-azz
-cunt
-clit
-pussy

Words you could use
-Rotate
-Allure
-Gyrate
-rump
-backside
-lower back
-hips
-graceful

With words like clit, azz, pussy, vagina anything such as that in the first place you should not be even mentioning, this is a dance, not a sex show. You are not riding their trouser snake you are there to make their anaconda want to be ridden, to be there wet dream, and to be something they think about for the rest of the night. Be classy, sultry, graceful, beautiful, sexual, powerful, don’t be a W*ore who wants winky or the cash in their pockets.

Don’t Touch the Client
Don’t ever touch them physically, ride them, hover over their lap but never touch them, you can almost touch them, but leave them wanting you to touch them. This is a trick to make a person want you, want for that touch but not get it. This is known as teasing the senses which are your main goal, to tease the client into wanting a second round.

Don’t Put Your Parts in Their Face Full On
There is no time in a strip club where a girl is legs open rotating her hips with her in a man's face, he doesn’t want to smell you, he doesn’t want to read the typing saying he does. So simple as put don’t do it butt does not smell like roses and we don’t want you selling your body for a person to use touch and abuse. We are selling a show; corner woman sell their bodies we sell the want of having our bodies. Don’t put your butt or your nu-nu in persons face ever, same with
-don’t rub your clit or nu-nu in front of a person
-don’t rub your butt/butt hole in front of a person
-don’t clap your azz cheeks
-don’t stick fingers in places other than your lips (on your face, lips on your face)
-don’t pitch nipples
-don’t shove your boobies in his face

What you can do
-Caress your breasts/chest
-run your hands up your legs and hover over your sweet feminine flower
-arch your lower back and slide up and down a poll bringing the eyes to the arch and dip in your back
-expose the curve of your upper breasts
-show cleavage and run fingers along it
-lick your lips and fingers
-have a sucker, red and juicy, play with it in your lips, licking, sucking
-use props they are a lot of fun
-use your imagination, men like a woman that can think

Don’t Use Slang or Crude Words
This one is simple Don’t EVER use slang words or crude words or short forms this makes you look dirty and look uneducated, words like
-twerking
-swag
-gangster
-cunt
-W*ore
-Slut
And anything like what is listed overhead doesn't ever need to be used, they just look badly in a post and make you look like you are dirty and lacking, remember as said before word choice matters.

Type Properly and Clearly
We use text to role play with others, this means people have to understand and find our text sexy and pleasing if it is all over the place with typos and spelling slip-ups as well as grammatical errors it is just not sexy to read. Here is a nice example of sexy vs not sexy

Sexy
As he slowly wrapped the curl around two fingers, he brushed her collarbone. Fiery sparks tingled down her spine, so intense that she shivered and her nipples beaded, pressing against her stays. By some instinct she hadn’t even known she possessed, she arched her back, presenting herself for his assessment.

His eyes shone so vividly blue against his bronzed face that they resembled cornflowers. She swallowed tightly and wished for a long drink of claret. This more personal side of him suddenly seemed far more hazardous than his usually fierce exterior.

Not Sexy
Azz he sloely wraped the hair around 2 finger, he brushed her chest. Fir sperks wentdown her spin, so that she siver and her nipples got hard, pressing against her stay. By some waen she hadn’t even known she poseesed, she arch her back show herself for his asesment.

his eyes shon so blue against his faace that threree resembled flouwers. She swalowed har and wished for along drin. This more persuonal side of him sudenly seemed far more hasardoues than his usually hard out side.

See the difference word choice can make, it can truly tell what person is sexy and wanting and what person is crap and not wanted.

Don’t be Rude
Don’t be rude or insulting to your client, if you are mean to them they will not want you, thus not pay for you, and not come back wanting more of you, you treat them like bloody gold even if you don’t like something about them. The only reason you can be rude to a client is if they start it and even then killing rudeness with kindness and a simply no I am not interested works wonders. As well as you have mods that can come to your aid if you need them so if a guy is being rude to you just go to a mod and don’t be rude back, it will save you getting in trouble for it.

Don’t Think of Yourself as crap
Have confidence, a man or even people all together like a woman with self-confidence and pride, like what you do, show you like what you do, if a person sees you have pride they will want to be with you, want to get a dance from you, want to get more dances from you. And you may even get a friend out of the deal, having pride in what you do can make a person go from “hmmm do I want them” to “holy hell they are hot owning that stage” own it mamma and show them that you own it too.

All of this overhead is how you are not to be, and knowing how to not be makes it simple to know how to be. to be a good dancer, put your heart into the dance, and open your vocabulary up to new words you have the internet you can search words as well to add them to a post, do it fast no one will notice you did it lol

Own what you do even simple posts that are only a couple lines it is ok just own it and it can be just as good as pages of erotica.

Type to draw people in, not only the clients but everyone around you, be center stage no matter where you are standing, draw their eyes to you, make your other co-dancers want to learn from you, make it so everyone wants to see your next post.
Be strong and learn from what happens around you, don’t get mad that someone is showing you up, learn from it and show them up the next time around, aim to be better than your last post and better than others around you, being good at what you do gets you paid, it is a dog eat dog world so own your sh*t right off the bat.

Don’t be cocky, rude, arrogant, be humble and just and kind no matter what and people will want to have you around not only clients but other dancers and management as well, you never know what you can gain from being kind and humble.

~Anaya

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

Anaya

Admin
Admin

VanguardOfWaffles

avpic Cass banner1CassCassiopeia 2InfiniteSymphony-BadgeYusukej9jC
Re: Role Play In Clubs, Yes it Is Rp To, How to Be a Good Dancer
September 29, 2016 06:33PM

"
Not Sexy
Azz he sloely wraped the hair around 2 finger, he brushed her chest. Fir sperks wentdown her spin, so that she siver and her nipples got hard, pressing against her stay. By some waen she hadn’t even known she poseesed, she arch her back show herself for his asesment.

his eyes shon so blue against his faace that threree resembled flouwers. She swalowed har and wished for along drin. This more persuonal side of him sudenly seemed far more hasardoues than his usually hard out side. "

What in the nine Hells is that gibberish? I mean I've seen some bad typing.. hell I used to suck at spelling but that, that is just lazy. I'very personally never seen anyone spell that poorly before. I've seen people with poor spelling before but not to that degree of illiteracy. If I ever saw that I would most certainly leave. Nor one wants to spend 15 minutes trying to decipher a 2-3 line post simply because the typist decided to be lazy.

I had to put my two cents in

Anaya
avpic Hardcore GamerThe Iron Rose, DeLaRoseIron DynastyAutum Aliance Badge 1Autum Alliance Badge 2No F*cks Given
September 30, 2016 12:21AM

Waffle I just quit the club I worked/managed for a friend at were I based that post from, I typed that, but how I typed it was based off a real guys post typing XD I am not kidding, one of the reasons I stopped being his co-manager on top of other things, was his typing made my eyes hurt XD

Ar3sDaRkMoOn
avpic Never forgetJerryMcLane - BlutengelDGAF worldShop My CatalogWonder WomanSuperMan
September 30, 2016 06:22AM

WOW, my spelling is bad but im glad to know there are people out there who are worst....ik not very nice to say but eh, im honest...

VanguardOfWaffles
September 30, 2016 07:00PM

Seriously.. that is just sad. That is in no way sexy. No in the least. I'd demand to be paid for having to sit through something like that.

xDutchx
avpic ?De La RoseDeLaRose BadgeI dont wanna brag but ill be the best you ever had.beautiful
October 03, 2016 12:38PM

I Love Clubs, I have worked them and ran them for 6 years now and they are fun, They are rp as well but some people do think otherwise

dallo5013
avpic IMVU Master Content Creator BadgeIMVU Content Creator Tier 4 BadgeIMVU Content Creator Tier 5 BadgeIMVU Content Creator Tier Broke (OMG) Badge
October 04, 2016 11:10PM

Rp-ing a dance is fun when you know how to detail out your movements . I used to work in a strip club on imvu before . it was fun how so many would just one line dance . lol I'm always like yo detail . really.

VanguardOfWaffles
October 05, 2016 09:24AM

I hung out in a strip club a couple years back because a friend was a dancer there... or was she management? I don't remember. Anyways.. knowing how to rp was a requirement for the dancers. They all had to be able to dish out at least 3 or 4 lines at the minmum.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/05/2016 09:24AM by VanguardOfWaffles.

Anaya
avpic Hardcore GamerThe Iron Rose, DeLaRoseIron DynastyAutum Aliance Badge 1Autum Alliance Badge 2No F*cks Given
October 05, 2016 11:21PM

VanguardOfWaffles Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I hung out in a strip club a couple years back
> because a friend was a dancer there... or was she
> management? I don't remember. Anyways.. knowing
> how to rp was a requirement for the dancers. They
> all had to be able to dish out at least 3 or 4
> lines at the minmum.

Sadly waffle, that is more a rarity now than it used to be. now all you have to know how to do is trigger dance and have topless and nude bodies on your avi and a couple (2) AP fits. and when a place does require an rp dance it is so trashy and one line cuts it.

Dance clubs, strip clubs, AP clubs, all the rp dance clubs need to grow, become greater, advance, and more than anything else, understand. maybe one day, we can change this by understanding and working with it, change and fix the now to fix the future of rp dance.

Ar3sDaRkMoOn
avpic Never forgetJerryMcLane - BlutengelDGAF worldShop My CatalogWonder WomanSuperMan
October 06, 2016 06:43AM

Here is an idea, Anaya why dont you guys open or make an rp dance club? Im pretty positive thats the best way to fixt it by doing it right for all to see, I actually stop going to them because of the same reason, there was nothing sexy going on in any of the rooms I been to, and there is no way im going to pay for looking at some bad rp dance no matter how bored I am

dallo5013
avpic IMVU Master Content Creator BadgeIMVU Content Creator Tier 4 BadgeIMVU Content Creator Tier 5 BadgeIMVU Content Creator Tier Broke (OMG) Badge
October 09, 2016 12:45PM

Lol ya and maybe I,ll even join that club and show off my pore dancing skills lol

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum