The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group
Greetings and welcome, only go forth if you are over 18 years of age, if not please turn back now. if you are over the age of 18 feel free to view and register for the fourm. thank you so much for coming to see us if this is not your first time here please log in.
Welcome Everyone Feel Free to Register Post and Partake We Are friendly Please Fill out the Rules as Soon as You Join After Please Read and Sign the Policies You May Then Browse at Your Leisure If You Need any Help Please Contact Anaya the Admin or Any Moderators it is Our Job To Help You

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group » Trash Archives of Old Things » The Library, Information About Role Play » When you just need to Rant

When you just need to Rant

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 When you just need to Rant on Wed Oct 26 2016, 21:29

Anaya

Admin
Admin
For When You Need To Just RANT
September 15, 2016 06:40PM

Everyone needs to rant sometimes, I know I do and typing things down that anger me or just are on my mind help with dealing with it, so here you can do the same, type out whatever is on your mind, be it something that made you angry or just something that you thought about today that stuck on your mind.

Please when ranting remember to follow the rules, so we the group don't get any backlash from imvu or others
- no naming names, if there is a name you are angry at making a new name up for the person, example PersonA and PersonB or StinkyButtHeadLemonPants
- Nothing Sexual
- No personal information
- No Spam
- Try to keep wording PG13

~Anaya

Anaya
avpic Hardcore GamerThe Iron Rose, DeLaRoseIron DynastyAutum Aliance Badge 1Autum Alliance Badge 2No F*cks Given
Re: For When You Need To Just RANT
September 15, 2016 06:51PM

So the haters are hating and they are like walking be looking...like this XD
https://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

Ok so I wanted to rant today cus well it popped in my head and I said ok let's go for it. So -holds up big neon sign – the word of the day is HATER, what is this word -puts down the sign – well let's see what the big book of words has to say about it eh.

-she turned around bringing out the big book of words , the dictionary- this is called the urban dictionary where people place the meaning of words like swag, swagger, and the hater. So what is a hater well lets read. -she opens the book and reads out loud-

hater
A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person.

Hating, the result of being a hater, is not exactly jealousy. The hater doesn't really want to be the person he or she hates, rather the hater wants to knock someone down a notch.
Susan: You know, Kevin from accounting is doing very well. He just bought a house in a very nice part of town.

Jane (hater): If he is doing so well why does he drive that '89 Taurus?

So there it is that is what a Hater is. So for my rant -slams the book and the music turns from sesame street tunes to more of a darkness felt music. - ok, so I was simply posting what I wanted to pulse today on wonderful IMVU and well I got a hater, saying well my stuff is better than yours. And well it grinds my gears the haters out there, why holds the right to say well my stuff is better than yours, why to do this when really it is all the same and simple text on a screen. So who has the best HTML coding and who has the worst, it is all the same coding it is like saying well who has more stuff the guy with a ton of bricks or the guy with a ton of feathers, ever think it is all a ton? So what else grinds my gears about them. You go into a nice role play room or hell it does not even have to be a role play room it can be a room of any kind or even in the real world this happens when you go to a mall or something you get the massive ego moron that hates on everyone and everything he sees as “smaller” than him, so seeing his ego is larger than that mall its self everything is smaller them him, or well that is what he thinks. So anyway i go into a rp room and I meet a guy that tells me he is “a king of kings” and I am like “oh so you are the king here's grandfather in rp eh?” and he talks back to me saying “no I am better and more then the king, I am the king of kings” so his ego went up ten fold and now he is better than everything, so I as being me had a trolling moment, i asked, “ok King of kings, what is your rpc known as” so I was asking a breed race or whatever, he said nothing, I asked “ok king of kings do you have a back story for your rpc?” he said nothing, I asked “do you even know what rpc stands for king of kings?” he said one thing “rpc?” and that was the moment I had removed his ego to the world to show the world the 'king of kings' was nothing but an ego moron that had no idea what anything was. And then everyone laughed and well I got booted out of the room still laughing. I hate it like REALLY hate it when a player male or female it does not matter (happens more with males just saying) goes and has to hate on everything cus he sees himself as some sort of flipping superman that is hell bent on making everyone else feel badly, having a ego so large it can be seen from space and then when they get hit down a notch from a smart ass (like me) they have to boot you cus they can't seem to understand the fact that they could be wrong or maybe another player will not take their crap or rub their dicks to please them.

Face right now at this moment in time-----^

Like really people why do you have to be this way, it is called being humble and accepting your wrongs we all do them like it is human we are human after all world, like I do wrong all the time and I am not higher then that logic, that way of life and that fact that we all slip up and mess up from time to time or we all don't know the proper information like all you have to do is be like “oh ok that is cool and it sounds like an interesting way to rp, your way is not the same as mine but it is cool, tell me more?” <----is that so flipping hard to say or is the world just having so many sticks up their buts they can't say this one flipping line.

But my rant is almost over and I have said all I really wanted to say about them haters that hate cus really I think it is just cus they have nothing better to do than hate on other people. But really what do I hate to say to my own haters, cus well I have a lot of them we all know this.

“You haters can hate, you can hate till your faces turn blue and stick in that god awful snarl of a scowl you hold wall hating. but really well I am a pro developer and well I am an amazing role player nothing you can do, say , or try to do will change me, like NOTHING will change me ever, you can keep hating and well if in role play you want to try me out well get in line behind the other people hating cus there is an only one guy that I know that can take me down, oh ya what was his name Mister Mic Does Not Exist” ok yall Anaya out and have a good night , rant is done! ~Anaya

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2016 06:54PM by Anaya.

Ar3sDaRkMoOn
avpic Never forgetJerryMcLane - BlutengelDGAF worldShop My CatalogWonder WomanSuperMan
September 16, 2016 02:02PM

lol, i thought you were going to do this like 2 days ago? you held all that in for 2 whole days? or you just plotting your revenge? O.Owait.....RUNS!!

Anaya
avpic Hardcore GamerThe Iron Rose, DeLaRoseIron DynastyAutum Aliance Badge 1Autum Alliance Badge 2No F*cks Given
September 16, 2016 04:08PM

the rant held in for that time just bubbled inside and then once the time was right it was set free mahahahah and don't worry there are many rant worthy topics i have pent up XD

Ar3sDaRkMoOn
avpic Never forgetJerryMcLane - BlutengelDGAF worldShop My CatalogWonder WomanSuperMan
September 17, 2016 01:33PM

The Word of the Day is= IRONY

i·ro·ny1
ˈīrənē/
noun
the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
"“Don't go overboard with the gratitude,” he rejoined with heavy irony"
synonyms: sarcasm, causticity, cynicism, mockery, satire, sardonicism
"that note of irony in her voice"
a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.
plural noun: ironies
"the irony is that I thought he could help me"
synonyms: paradox, incongruity, incongruousness
"the irony of the situation"
a literary technique, originally used in Greek tragedy, by which the full significance of a character's words or actions are clear to the audience or reader although unknown to the character.
noun: dramatic irony

MY IRONY

OK so what do you feel when you are told something and then the person goes back on their word and says something else entirelly different? if there is something that really pisses me off is people who dont keep their word, because the person told may act on it and tell other people information based on whatever was said and THEN look bad for not complying.

This is what happened to me this week, i was given my schedule at work, and it seemed i was going to have some time off, so i told friends and made plans for this so called time off....turns out there was no such thing and i have to go back on my word about it including imvu, i believe one of those people was, lets call her Anaya (LOL) (not funny but trying to make light of it) so as i was saying i told a few people i was going to be able to hang out do stuff and well you get the idea. When my supervisor...lets call him A******, changed my schedule, i had to rearange my whole week and look bad with my family & frends (rl and not).

Weird enough, friday i woke up with the mother of all colds and turned out to not go anywhere, but as it also turns out, i took some cold madicine that nocked me out cold lol, so you see the irony? i finally did have the time to do what i wanted to do but fate had another plans for me after all

Anaya
September 23, 2016 03:08PM

Such a good rant and it feels good to get feelings and rants off your chest and just type.

Anaya
September 24, 2016 01:03PM

Rant, Stupid People

Rant of the moment, I have to say I am rather angry at this whole ordeal. So as many know I am a developer, being a developer puts you in this group of people, some call it to like minded people but in truth, it is a new can of worms of stupid arrogant people who think everything is off them and off their back.

So to break things down, lets start a long time ago, back in the day when I started developing I was a nice little noob, right out of the box developer starting to learn, and as some do we mess up, I did some bad things and mimicked others work simply to learn and figure junk out made some things that looked like already in imvu things and yes even if it was wrong and I know that as it is stealing ideas off people it did help me learn and as I got better I stopped doing it. For the longest time, no one really gave a shit lol then one day a friend of mine gave me some “custom” display images saying all I needed to do was pop my name on them. So I did that popped them up things were great.

Turns out the display images were made by another artist and I had no idea I thought they were made for me by my “friend” that week I got a nice chunk of hate mail from multiple people. I contacted the main person they were stolen from saying “hey I am sorry they were from a friend and given to me I am sorry I will take them down asap did not mean to offend.” He then told me I was a worthless human being and I should be hit by a bus. No joke that is what I got from him (nice people eh). And then he sent me another thing saying all you have stolen from us will be posted on a public group for thousands to see how much of a thief you are. <- that is no joke the textbook definition of a blacklisting which is bullying and wrong in so many senses. And now since 2013 that has been nicely tethered to my back as the known thief Anaya.
NOW it has yet happened again another massive misunderstanding that has gotten me a short straw and it pisses me off. So years ago, YEARS, I made some dragons based off a developer I respected, I did it when I was growing as an imvu creator, but they were not the same, alike ya sure depending on for how you look at it. But stolen hell no, first off you can’t steal from the person seeing things are set to not derivable and if you can I don’t know how to do it XD so as people do they filled their papers shit got taken down and now I have filled mine to counter it all and get my things back up. But the thing that angers me is why can’t people just talk to each other like adults BEFORE they go ham on things and start slandering people they don’t even darn know.

Now I know I was young I did stupid shit a lot of the things from way back when in my shop I changed replaced or hid so I would not have stolen junk for sale or I edited it to make it fully different. But for sure some things I missed or I did not think they were alike enough to matter. Like I get it when something is yours it is yours but really is something is alike to yours you should not care so what it is imvu and the internet shit will look kind of like your shit every now and again. It is like years ago I made a black wolf pet, so am I going to go to every mesh from that that is black and say hey you stole my black wolf I am the only one! NO, a person does not do that, wolves can really only be made in a couple colors and one of the main ones are black and white, so if you made a black or white wolf you don’t just go around and report and DMCA every bloody black or white wolf because it is black or white and so is yours.

It angers me to unimaginable measures when a person can’t just come talk to another person, and then ONTOP of it all they go on there darn Facebooks and slander the name saying that imvu should toss this person without knowing anything about anything. Now if you see your EXACT texture, catalog image, mesh, everything, on a person’s account, send them an inbox saying hey this mesh texture and junk is mine can you remove it, then if they don’t report them for sure and get it removed at least you can say you tried first to be civilised and talk things out. But after it all, after imvu has removed it, shits done, end it darn there, don’t go to your people and blabber to everyone with ears on how bad this person is, on how they have no life and should be hit by a bus or worse say on how all your friends should inbox them to say how bad they are. People have KILLED THEMSELVES over imvu shit like that, and then the day comes around when you the hater gets people doing the same to you and you cry over it or get all hurt over it, and magically karma has made you feel the other person’s pain but for sure you will not connect the dots on it
NOW once my counter is done over this bullshit and imvu puts back up my things that the person took down on me, I am going to KINDLY still after all this crap, send him an inbox saying.

Greetings -name here-

I am Anaya, and recently you popped in some DMCAs on my dragons, I would like to explain something kindly to you. When I first started developing years ago when the said dragons were made yes I mimicked my dragons from yours as yours are levels beyond my skill set and I wanted a challenge to learn, no textures of yours were stolen, no meshes were stolen, all I did was the same that you did with your product evil dragon, make something that is like minded to another person, you made the Mona Lisa and I made the cheaper one that is like it but far from the real deal. Out of respect for you I will hide what imvu gave back to me after I countered your DMCA, I wish to have it as I did in fact hand make the textures there and with the loss of my last computer I lost them and would like to keep them due to memory value and to help with future deviations. If you would like to talk more about this matter you for sure can inbox me or even PC me to a chat room privately and I am sure our conversations will be in good faith between us.
Thank you for reading

Anaya

Out of it all, I will still be an adult and we will see if I yet again get an inbox saying to get hit by a bus, or some threat saying they will sue me and they never do. The hate mail people send is ridiculous, and a lot of it is not even from the main hater, it is from their stupid friends that just blindly follow not knowing yet a thing just like the hater. Yes, I know some people make real pocket change from imvu and from junk but this guy doesn’t, and if he does it is legitly that pocket change, I have seen his Facebook and the slander, it is a joke and I am not having it, I can’t wait till my counter notice goes through and passes and if he wants to go farther then imvu his lawyer can contact me my details are on the counter-notice.

Anaya

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2016 10:56PM by Anaya.

Ar3sDaRkMoOn
September 24, 2016 10:55PM

Nice Rant i think that facing the jerk will make him coward away into his hole, some people are just......cant even say it here.....

MSkyeRyoko
avpic Cass banner1Cassiopeia 2Deliverance NowLuvSweetAngelbadbatbadgesilverheartBlue WolfSamukun Kana BadgeIMVU Content Creator Equality Badge
September 30, 2016 12:02PM

Wow a lot really happened to let you all go out ranting like that. I hope my own little rant could count too in this thread. It's something that is lingering into my mind for a very long time and there isn't a voice speaking about it, to me it isn't.

Let me give a little explanation first. A few weeks(maybe more) ago I joined a couple of new rps and somehow manage to fit in the rp getting along with the other rpers as well. The rp seems to be growing from time to time and new people continue join as well. Although the people of this roleplay aren't good with writing paragraph posts and often have one-liners posts but they understand the difference of OOC and IC. I can look passed all that and learn to understand that not everyone can post paragraph's length but they are still respectful in the rp making it still enjoyable somehow. As the room isn't always full into IC or sometimes it's ooc for whatever reasons they aren't in the mood to rp and others showing support sometimes through those moments.

But due to that fact not many people who come in take the roleplayers seriously or respect the roleplayers of the room. The problems start when some of those roleplayers (not everyone, just a couple of them) that enter their room to seek a rp like we all do. They see a mixture of different types of posts going back and forward, some are simple one-liners posting many times and some are little paragraph's. I understand it gives people the image of “oh they are so weak in their posts or they must all suck” in all honestly those were sometimes comments given afterwards. So those people enter the room with their big badass godly / demon characters with the intention mostly to ignite an IC spar and in the meantime oocly boast their big balloon ego so big on how great and strong their characters are. Either they try to fight with the room owner who is mostly in charge or someone else who appears as an “powerful” character. After bragging so much and ego-boasting about their skills and character someone finally agrees to a spar and after going through the basic rules for the spar both parties agree to finally start begin with posting for the spar.

So the challenger of the spar is allowed to create the first post and creates a post with detailed information of his character with the preparation of his first attack. They do however exaggerate so much as if their character has no weakness or very little weakness entirely, then they finish with a some sort of attack with this amazing effects that makes it impossible to “avoid or counter” even if the opposite character tries to. Their characters are so OP as their ego is on OOC to make it as much impossible to defeat their character. But then comes the paragraph post of the other party with their detailed description of their character and ending either to -avoid, counter or take the hit- from the challenger's post, that seems to be very legit also.

But when the other party doesn't go along with the challenger's attack post or tries to somehow block their attack in the spar, as they break the big-ego-boasting-ballon from the other party... So he begins spitting all the small mistakes in the other party paragraph post, sometimes they do it out of jealousy or fear because that rp member of the room seems to know how to write a paragraph a little bit better then them. Because they made a big ego-boasting moments before, they don't want to lose face all when things just don't go in their way. Then they start to have an whining and complaining show in OOC about everything, this puts the rest of the people to stop with their own rp that weren't involved with the spar also. They must have someone's opinion to support theirs but when others somehow go against that challenger side it escalates even further. It becomes a big ego-face-off who is right and who is the strongest, more and more they continue with boasting their skills. How many kingdoms they destroyed or how many characters they defeated etc etc....

Personally I don't care about how many victories they have, it seems to me they only rp to destroy other people's rp's or take it from them just because their character is so strong that it justifies their actions. My rant is really about those people with their ego-boasting characters and whining escapade when things don't go in their way. Do they not care about the other members in room also? That don't always want to fight or spar? Aren't they allowed to enjoy roleplaying in their own fun way? Not everyone has to be like you and annoys me so much. It has become also very tiring and exhausted as those challenging parties just aren't willing to leave or settle the ooc issue down after many requests to stop from it. They still keep going to have the last word so their ego doesn't look that bruised so much. Sad to say they ignore the facts of what their actions is doing to the rest of the people in the room, it dies out the rp so quickly making it hard for others willing to return for the rp because they don't want that ooc drama stuff to happen again.

VanguardOfWaffles
avpic Cass banner1CassCassiopeia 2InfiniteSymphony-BadgeYusukej9jC
September 30, 2016 07:10PM

Those people.. as just mentioned.. are fun for me as I have a character or two that just by its race and powers alone.. can pretty much end most other people's rpc's. Though that is not me boasting of my own skills as I am roughly average to above average in combat skill. Character specs on the other hand.. when aloud to play with no real restrictions other than auto hitting.. my characters are honestly or at least can be, open as f**k. Do love fighting overly confident noobs though who are used to doing t5.. or. You know own noobs combat where auto hitting is allowed. Those people just get destroyed as most restrictionsuccessful I place on my toons for t1 are removed for t5. I know this isn't a rant.. but I had to say something. Those people annoy me too and when possible.. I like nicking them down a peg or 1p.

SansMerciless
avpic
September 30, 2016 07:50PM

Hello, I don't really post much on here because of how painfully shy I am >_<

but I recently received a friend request from someone I never expected to see again and well...It got me thinking back on some memories that pissed me off.

I will start off by saying that I am a girl behind this computer that chooses to be a male avatar. Nothing wrong with that. I am never one to wear dresses, skirts and to be honest I have never had to wear makeup and never wore it before. I still identify myself as a female I just prefer the male outfits on imvu and sometimes in real life, I think they are cooler looking.

Now when I was still a noob on imvu, many years ago, I didn't think I would make close relationships with people online so I never told them my real name or my real gender. All the people I spoke to on occasion, thought I was a guy behind the computer and I did make up stories just to keep that illusion. Again, I was a noob and I wasn't expecting these people to be more than online acquaintances, but after a year of getting to know these people, I developed a close friendship with them. The room owner(who was one of the friends) even gave me modding powers...unfortunately, he also gave another guy modding powers too.

Now, I didn't have a probably with the other guy at first(lets call him J) although he had this arrogance to him that bothered me and I kept my mouth shut about it. The room owner loved new people coming into his room so I always gave new comers a chance to say hello and get comfortable. If they were a jerk, I kicked them out, simple enough.

J, on the other hand, had a different approach. He kicked out every person he considered a noob right out of the room. Before they even got a chance to say anything. What was even more annoying is that he played the same damn voice boxes over and over every single time he was in that room. Whenever someone complained about it, he comes up with an excuse like "I'm testing them" and then either insults or kicks out the person. Most of the time he attacks me! Saying "I'm not my job" or "Why didn't you back me up" just because I wasn't booting people that didn't deserved to be booted!

I can't quote him word for word because it was so long ago but I'm not kidding when I say he called himself a god. Saying he has power on imvu. This guy has defriended me so many times, I gave him chances and he turns and complains about me being mod when I did nothing to him. He ranted about me and several other people on the pulse and practically ranted at the room owner, begging to take mod off of me. Thank the lord the owner was a wonderful friend (Lets call him R).

Now skipping forward another year or so later. J disappears for awhile and R develops a new bigger room for people to join. He still made me mod along side some of our other friends. J one day returns after a long hiatus and he seemed to have calm down so I stupidly gave him another chance and accepted his friend request. R didn't give him back his mod powers though, which was a good thing.

After three years of getting to know these people, I realized one day, that they mean a lot to me and I meant a lot to them. They told me before. So guilt was eating up at me because these people that I have gotten to know, all thought I was a guy...I even cried because I was afriad of what they might think of me if I told them(I was a teenager at the time). I spoke to R in private one day and basically blurted everything out which was not easy to do. He wasn't mad at all. He invited my other friends and I told them too. They were all understanding, even J which was unexpecting. My biggest secret was out and yet everything remained normal among me and my friends. I even became facebook friends with a couple of them.

Then one day, one of my friends/mod partners(call her D) found out that J has been talking about all of us behind our backs to someone who has a bad history with R and D. When J came into the room we all pretended to not know anything about the backstabbing but apparent he exploded after my internet disconnected. D told me the next day that J had called me a "he-she" and then proceeded to insult D and two of our friends for being Canadians. He proclaimed himself a god once more before disappearing once again. R had banned him from the room after that.

I have never met someone so arrogant, self-center, and just a plain asshole to everyone, especially women. I didn't mention much of it but the dude had pretty much played every girl that took a likely to him. Even if this is still imvu, you don't go and start talking vulgar shit about a woman behind their back and then defriend them after they give you what you wanted.

Now all that drama was probably about 5 years ago I think, before I switched to a second account. Recently I had checked my first account and found a friend request from J...I deleted it and blocked the guy. The funny thing is, when I switched back to my second account I found him posting on the worldwide pulse complaining about imvu letting noobs and random people have access to his room...which is public...and not AP....the dude really doesn't know how this website works. He posts another one right after complaining about women again. Not sure if I caused that one, I like to think I did lol. Anyway, thats my long rant, sorry for the bad spelling and grammar. Those are not my strong points. Had to get this off my chest after seeing that repulsive friend request.

And J, where ever you are, I just want to say...you are a dick.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2016 07:59PM by SansMerciless.

UlricTyrson
avpic
September 30, 2016 09:20PM

>-> claims to be painfully shy......proceeds to write a book........???>->???

Anaya
October 01, 2016 02:34AM

sometimes even the shy need to just blow out a good rant to get it off their chest, good job SansMerciless I hope ranting helped blow off a bit of pent up anger and hardship and I also hope that J does not bug you anymore, worse comes to worse block the bugger and then let them never bug you again if you ever need to just rant this is the place!

P.S sometimes I type "i don't type much" then pop up pages of text to XD

Ar3sDaRkMoOn
October 01, 2016 04:42PM

My rant today is about IMVU & dating........thats it im done.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/11/c7/eb/11c7ebe149d6b5c8f81001361f41b34f.jpg

Anaya
October 02, 2016 12:07PM

oh god imvu dateing, the reason dateing myself -profile pic is me and my ault account - is just better and better everyday XD

Ar3sDaRkMoOn
October 04, 2016 10:41AM

Ok so I tried the dating myself thing, I took myself shopping and it wasnt so fun my other me kept arguing with me and complaining the whole time he was bored, besides that he also mentioned he wasnt into dudes xD

Anaya
October 05, 2016 01:31AM

when I take myself shopping he just looks at the pink shit and dances around with the largest flashy bra going "Anaya here !!! see I am like you!! I am JUST LIKE YOU!!" then we get kicked out cus people think I have split personality disorder, I swear he is real I swear it.

shhh i am real i so am real, and i see this and aprove - Arthus

Ar3sDaRkMoOn
October 05, 2016 05:45AM

OMG HAHAHAHA yes Arthus im sure your real somewhere in anaya's head Al-2 (other me) can hear you loud and clear, maybe my error was to not to date the female version of me (my female avi, which i tell everyone is for developing purpose only, but is really my secret gf) why i i didnt is beyond me.....my other me is an ass and we broke up >.>

VanguardOfWaffles

October 05, 2016 09:27AM

Hmm, maybe I should date myself. I find myself to be quite good company indeed. Plus the witty banter and random insults make it quite entertaining.

LadyLyanna
avpic Almaren PrideVisionSeer DesignsMarysis - Medieval FantasyXyliaOfLightMagickalMorriganDrakenshire2Drakenshire1Roleplayer!DiezAreDark Celtic Design
October 05, 2016 09:55PM

Dating on IMVU is silly, it rarely works. That's why I keep to Rp relationships made in character only and through a pretty decent amount of story progression, dating like out of roleplay usually ends in drama,heartbreak,lies, and confusion.

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

2 Re: When you just need to Rant on Wed Oct 26 2016, 21:34

Anaya

Admin
Admin

Anaya

October 05, 2016 11:27PM

I have seen some rare imvu dating make it to real, i myself once upon a time made it in real with a man I loved, it turned out rather sour and he was far from my price charming but it did make it to real, and some others make it to real and if they do then all power to ya keep up imvu dating if it is working.

But really, there are many real world dating programs POF, eharmony,match.com, many other dating web pages to name and they match you up with people in your area, even facebook has groups like "singles in -area name here-" where you can see who else is out there in your area and interested in dating. so you can message people in your zip code/postal code, not like imvu were it is not your area it is worldwide, so you fall in love with a person worlds away and end up only met with heartbreak as for a lot of us it is a dream to go to the other side of the world, it is a cruel punishment imvu dating, setting yourself up for pain when it all looks so nice at first.

LadyLyanna
avpic Almaren PrideVisionSeer DesignsMarysis - Medieval FantasyXyliaOfLightMagickalMorriganDrakenshire2Drakenshire1Roleplayer!DiezAreDark Celtic Design
October 06, 2016 02:45AM

I have to agree and using these dating sites is far safer than IMVU, I have heard a handful of horror stories about stalkers and even worse coming from the attempt at IMVU dating or people turning out to not be who or what they said they are. I too have seen a few IMVU make it to real but I have also seen people spend waayyy too much money to travel to someone to find out they hate each other.People have this grand idea that sure Person A: Lives in Cali and Person B: Lives in Russia and neither of them makes enough money to make a trip but they will make it and get married or so they think but when Person A or B finds someone closer that they can hold hands and kiss, heartbreak and bitterness ensues.

I dated someone who was from IMVU, said he was 19 while I was 21 and he turned out to be lying and was 16. I had been given a fake Facebook and so on and found out from his sister he was 16. I think it's best to use the safe local sites that make it their job to try and get all the honest information.

Sadly because I have seen so many IMVU relationships poop themselves, I never have any pity for the person who or people involved and when they ask me what I think while they are trying to date I honestly tell them I do not back up their wishful thinking. Call me mean or rude but usually you can see the end from a mile away.

VanguardOfWaffles
October 06, 2016 03:06AM

I've been on both ends. Elara.. we kind of had a similar situation.. actually same ages too.. for both us and our ex-counterpart. And yeah.. ended in drama and heartache. Heck, they only lived on the other side of the country [Me east coast, them west coast]. And as for my most recent IMVU-to-rl relationship. Well they are currently living with me and I am a very happy person.

Though I too have seen my fair share of IMVU relationships go straight down the toilet and it happen to some of my closest friends. IMVU dating is a hit or miss, and it's a miss more often that not.

Ar3sDaRkMoOn
October 06, 2016 06:25AM

In the years I been on IMVU, I have only seen 2 or 3 cases where the relationship was good and still going, but havent had that experience, I usually get the crazy stalkers or women who I get along for a while then all goes to shit, most say they want imvu only then start little by little to make it real, they even have you investigated (that happened to me too) some are bipolar and dont know what the hell they want, one week there ok and the next is all changed, or make promises they never keep, or get mad for you having an rl life, I've said before im done but for some reason I keep getting reeled in again and again, and im sick of it, im not saying never again because I know myself and I said it before and didnt actually comply to that but I am really tired this time and dont have the time to have my life scrambled after having a hard day at school and work, if were not having fun together and helping eachother to at least have a laugh before bed then there is no point to any kind of interaction

SansMerciless
avpic
October 07, 2016 06:26PM

I had my share of imvu dating and just specifically Imvu dating. Nothing outside it. But of course there are those who take it way to seriously. I Imvu dated one girl in the past that would blow up my inbox when I do go offline for a day or two. Then she would give me shit about not being around when I do go online. I later found out that she was 12 years old. 12 freakin years old and on a website (that is mainly for adults) acting like this.

Now I had one case where it did turn into real life but that was after we had already exchanged facebooks and been friends for 2 years. I knew it was a legit facebook profile because of the amount of selfies she posted daily lol. We dated for a good 6 months and then had a mutral break when we couldn't make a distance relationship work. We are still good friends to this day but that was probably the only imvu relationship that wasn't crazy.

I'm done with that now, all it leads to is pointless drama.

Anaya
October 08, 2016 02:13AM

I have to rant about something, It hits a rather large home stone for me, ok so first I will go into a bit of depth on me, I run a reptile rescue and exotic take in business, we do educational shows and believe very strongly in the don’t hate to educate moto. And one thing we for sure do is give every darn animal in our care the best that can be given for example.

Our big iguana boy Relic he is our mascot as well as a very large animal human teacher on how reptiles are not all that scary and a lot of work he is 12 pounds of muscle (and some fat in there XD) and comes in at 4 feet long head to the tip of the tail. His cage costs us 2 grand, and is 6 feet tall by 5 feet deep by 5 feet wide, it is a massive cage filled with branches for him to climb and even a mink fur lined hammock he loves to sleep in and does so every night, he has a swimming pool for him to swim and go to the bathroom in, it is cleaned every day, he gets the best food we can get and in the summer it is nice and homegrown as he is a veggie eater. He gets out every day and his cage is always open and his basking spot and heat lamp needs are met as well as temperatures are checked every day so it is sure he gets the proper amount of heat to properly digest his food and work his body.

For our other animals the nonveggie eaters we grow our own rats, mice, goldfish, snails, clams, and other small feeder fish as well as we even do our own bug breeding which is crickets and super worms as well as earth and meal worms. And for chickens, rabbits, and chicks we are sure to get the best farm fresh whole animal meals for our larger monsters. THIS is that you do when you own an EXOTIC pet.

So what got me all hot and bothered was when I go online and I get an inbox on my facebook reading “hidden relics” (our business name) “I have an animal I no longer can care for, I have given him the best and now I want to give him to you” so we do surrenders drops offs are fine we don’t turn anything down, now the next part of this inbox I got just made me go uggggg, it was an image, an image of an animal getting the ‘best’ here let me fucking show you.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjAwWDgwMA==/z/Eg4AAOSwYIxX9-uX/$_27.JPG

dirt, a cage, and a water tub you got from Walmart is NOT THE BEST, as well as he went on in his email of feeding chicken from the store, so here is the fact a wild animal, a reptile more than most needs WHOLE food so bones, insides, guts the works, you know what chicken from Walmart does not have? insides, large bones, rib cages, organs, blood, an animal, a large reptile as the animal in the image is a black throat monitor, they grow 8 feet long, clock in at 160 to 200 pounds or more and no joke can eat a 5 year and under child and kill an adult, they pack a hell of a punch, and in truth I have dreamed of owning one since I was a kid so seeing one in this state is sad and pathetic.

This poor animal in this state may not make it to his 5th birthday, when I get him it will cost the rescue hundred to even thousands in vet bills, and maybe even a "sorry we can't help you" line from the vet as reptiles don't have much knowledge backing them in the area of medical care, this animal does have metabolic bone disease which is not curable and gives life altering deformities and death at an early age. I am sure there are muscle problems as this animal the black throat monitor lizard is a bigger it needs to dig and there is not nearly enough dirt there for it to have a burrow or anything for it to climb or hide under, so not using its arm muscles for as long as it has been in that cramped space has for sure caused the muscles to weaken which can result in arthritis being the most common, and full up becoming locked up cripple as well (we have a bearded dragon that has this problem in our care right now, it is a very sad and painful thing.)

the animal I have dreamed about since I was a little girl will at long last becoming into my care and could be coming into my care just to die in a year or two due to a retard that did not do his homework then figured out oh the 8 feet lizard is really getting 8 feet shit to big give it to someone else. it is SHOCKING an 8 FOOT lizard REALLY GETS 8 FEET O.O fu*king shocking right. it is NUTS how stupid people have, no joke I have gotten mail from people who own an alligator A BLOODY ALIGATOR and then are like "well we have a kid so it can eat the kid, we did not know it would be able to eat the kid" it is a Fu*king American alligator what you think it eats veggies. sometimes I want to hit myself in the face with a chair at the amount of stupid there is in the world.

please issuers, or anyone reading this and want to get a exotic animal PLEASE do your research, PLEASE do your research before getting the animal, learn about the animal for min a month before getting it, reptiles are not the lazy man's pet they are a lot of work and require a lot of time and if they are badly taken care of they can do a lot of damage to you or small pets or children. please do not get snakes, or lizards without doing the proper homework. and to end this rant on a good note, here is Relic and here is what a properly cared for iguana looks like.

https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/11058277_911125642304770_1536048318591332428_n.jpg?oh=5b0b1569c070be81fbd382aefc32d13a&oe=58621659
https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/12072792_1003538069730193_322125903191325523_n.jpg?oh=e7faf919beec122c6c0ba8d409dbd74a&oe=586B6059
he is stunning, and sorry that they break the box I took the pics right from my facebook so did not want to resize them XD

Ar3sDaRkMoOn
October 08, 2016 10:53AM

That is just pittiful, some people get pets without even having the means to care for them properly, but they want them so bad they get them anyways, but to have it at that stage is right out abuse, that guy should be locked up, does he know animal cruelty is ilegal? damn!
About Relic he is endeed amayzing and i think even people who are not reptile lovers can see hes spectacular and well loved and taken cared of.
My pet is a cat, which I wasnt looking for but was destined to get I guess, I went to the pound to get a dog and he was in a cage all alone last one in the litter, his mom had died and he was only 2 weeks old, so I took him home and cared for him with baby bottles and everything it was quite an experience I'll never forget! he is now a year old and the king of my place, Now I have never owned a cat before, and I wasnt actually looking for one so I had no idea how to care for them, I did learn fast though (still learning) because I really wanted to help him, and I dont regret it even though hes a grumpy cat (and sometimes I think he hates me) I still care for him very much
Here is Salem

https://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

LadyLyanna
October 09, 2016 07:29AM

I HAVE A RANT!

So, recently I have noticed a certain group of people who I shall not name but they know who they are, force people they say are their friends to pick sides. I am not liked by some groups, not everyone gets along oh well but I am friends with A LOT of people and they are sometimes friends with people I do not like or that do not like me.

Well two or three of these friends of mine are friends with the group that do not like me....they tell these friends to chose me or them even go so far as to throw fits or call my friends minions and insult their supposed friends.

I think it's wrong if you force people to pick sides. If you really are a friend then you don't give two wanks about who they are friends with. Only over controlling and childish people say who you can and cannot be friends with or throw fits over the fact you are friends with someone they do not like. Oh WHALE not everyone gets along and the rp community is too small to even try and not run into someone.

The very definition of a toxic and controlling relationship includes control. Telling someone who they can and cannot befriend or where they can and cannot go. If you are one of these people then you are immature,controlling, and not a true friend. You are only making everyone else see you as childish and petty and probably pushing these people you calls friends towards the people you tell them they can't hang out with.

I personally don't care if you are friends with someone I don't like, it proves to me that you are mature enough to balance us without causing drama and you are able to put aside THEIR PETTY DRAMA as that is what it is and not their drama.

Just because you don't like someone does not mean your friends have to not like them too.
I am seeing way too much of this lately, my friends being told they can't be friends with me and So and so cause so and so has the maturity level of a 6 yr old who can't set aside differences to have friends and it's annoying cause not only are you making yourself look like a turd but you are also hurting the person you are forcing to choose.

Because of let's call them Gwen and Elanor, I have several friends who were forced to pick sides and they picked me because I told them I would stick by them even if I did not ever get to talk to them again. Because of them I also have one or two friends who are desperately upset because Elanor threatened to unfriend them or did unfriend them or Gwen gave them a passive aggressive style of pick a side.

Just because we don't get along doesn't mean they cant be friends of BOTH parties.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2016 07:32AM by ElaraVitalis.

dallo5013
avpic IMVU Master Content Creator BadgeIMVU Content Creator Tier 4 BadgeIMVU Content Creator Tier 5 BadgeIMVU Content Creator Tier Broke (OMG) Badge
October 09, 2016 11:53AM

~ polightly walks in holding up a sign , upon the sign it plainly says >> Lost in ..... << the young lady would then softly say in her most polight sounding voice ~it has come to my attchen I don't share my feelings enough . ~ she then bows and walks out just as polightly as she walked in , she made no attempt to even explain the sign .she just walks off in as grace full a manner as she posibley could .~

dallo5013
avpic IMVU Master Content Creator BadgeIMVU Content Creator Tier 4 BadgeIMVU Content Creator Tier 5 BadgeIMVU Content Creator Tier Broke (OMG) Badge
October 13, 2016 11:53PM

~once again holding up a sign Dallo walks in . and upon the sign it is clearly written >Nothing is worth saying unlest it is meaningfull <~ she places the tape over her lips then walks out ~ [ Reader : I am kinda wondering when Dallo is or if she ever is going to exsplain any of her signs ]

Ar3sDaRkMoOn
October 17, 2016 04:36AM

My rant today is about IMVU great service to us all, now i have this problem that it will show to me im online and im in a chat room talking my head off, and seems to others i poofed hours ago......they see nothing i say or do and here I am like an Idiot thinking Im being ignored or something, so I get mad and leave because of it (dont like to be ignored) if you want to get rid of me for good, here is the way to do it, just ignore me and I will leave you alone for good, so when it seems as i was being ignored i just stopped talking and took my leave from the room, later I did ask my friend why and said, the last thing you said was *Im hungryyyy* then poofed......I was like, that was hours ago....I been talking my head off for almost 2 hours and no one has been seeying what I said? Now this is just one of the issues, I also kept crashing and getting disconected but at one point it told me i coulnt join the room, like it happends when you get booted.....My friends says she didnt boot me, and i believe her, because I was also getting disconected from my internet, what makes me mad is that IMVU didnt even give me a notice that I wasnt in the chat anymore or that I was disconected or anything, there I was waisting my time sitting in a room talking for 2 hours to myself......how F***** up is that? HEY IMVU? I AM ALREADY ANTISOCIAL I DONT NEED YOUR HELP WITH THAT, I CAN LOSE FRIENDS EASY, WITHOUT EVEN TRYING ACTUALLY IS GETTING FRIENDS I HAVE ISSUES GETTING......WHY NOT HELP ME WITH THAT WHICH IS WHY I LOG ON TO YOUR SITE. >:(

https://i.imgur.com/gnZRton.gif

dallo5013
October 19, 2016 02:07PM

ugh that happens to me like all the time . heck I even seen someone telling my daughter >> dallo poofed I'll invite her back << and all the wile I am typing wait I'm here !!! . then imvu boots me out of my own room saying the room is not avalible at this time . >> or however any of that is spelt <<

dallo5013
October 19, 2016 02:10PM

~ Dallo once again walks in holding up a sign . this sign she holds up ever so high above her head so everyone can read it and on it clearly says > feels the need to be entertaining < she then would drop the sign and walk out not saying a word ~

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2016 04:30PM by dallo5013.

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum