The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group
Greetings and welcome, only go forth if you are over 18 years of age, if not please turn back now. if you are over the age of 18 feel free to view and register for the fourm. thank you so much for coming to see us if this is not your first time here please log in.
Welcome Everyone Feel Free to Register Post and Partake We Are friendly Please Fill out the Rules as Soon as You Join After Please Read and Sign the Policies You May Then Browse at Your Leisure If You Need any Help Please Contact Anaya the Admin or Any Moderators it is Our Job To Help You

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group » Trash Archives of Old Things » The Library, Information About Role Play » Tales for the Bards (tell us your stories)

Tales for the Bards (tell us your stories)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anaya

Admin
Admin
UlricTyrson
avpic
Tales for the Bards (tell us your stories)
August 20, 2016 07:08AM

Taverns are filled with many different kinds of people, from near or far, they all come from different roots and have their own stories. Bards come and entertain with tales of adventure, love, and tragedy but they need material. What better way to get that material then to hear it from the mouths of those who lived it.

Setting aside, this is your chance to tell us some of your greatest tales from RPs. Tell us about your defining moment when you alone stood out among the rest. That time you made that perfect move during a fight to turn the tide. That time you outwitted another in verbal debate. From your greatest moments to your greatest blunders, tell us your tales and share your stories.

Anaya
avpic Hardcore GamerThe Iron Rose, DeLaRoseIron DynastyAutum Aliance Badge 1Autum Alliance Badge 2No F*cks Given
Re: Tales for the Bards (tell us your stories)
August 20, 2016 04:36PM

A story from me was I and a friend of mine came up with the impossible, we made an impossible race logical. so to start off the short and funny as ever story of what the race is, and how we came to know it. sitting in the dynasty one day myself and the DeLaRose role play group sat chatting and starting to come up with an rp. a stranger joined us and asked to join, we informed him it was OOC but we would be starting up a rp shortly, he agreed to it and asked us
"Miss Anaya would you like to know anything about me before I join oocly?" I for sure asked him what I do most people, "what is your race and tell me a bit about yourself" he then started talking to us and it led to a moment our group will never forget, or I know for sure I never will.

"I am a Hell-hound Water-horse hybrid, I am 162 years old miss Anaya and my mother was a water horse and my father a hell hound, they met on a cool summer evening by the sea and it was a beautiful union I was told. but I am the last of my kind as they died only a few yers ago and I am a wanderer seeking a home "

My group, as well as myself, were struck with a moment and it took me a bit to give response to him, over all the backing he had given that his mother and father real players on imvu just were what they were and made him a bit of both, that was not a good enough logical melding and he became offended at our feeble attempts at the time of trying to make wise of his race. he left upset and we never saw another of that race ever agein, so clear to say he was the only known of his magical race.
So ever since that day about 5 years ago now I and others who remember the day still wonder, how is that race logical, can it be made logical with imagination and some clever thinking.

So we sat down and did it, a friend and I sat down and we took the time to first map out how it is not logical and why. so a hell hound is a beast dog/wolf from hell that is a demon sent out by the devil/demons to drag people back to the underworld, in base, they are a fire demon dog. a water horse is a mix between a mermaid and a horse, they were the underwater horses that would pull carriages under the seas in the city of merpeople, they also were mounts for knights in Atlantis, or as we can see them in movies like Percy Jackson and the Lighting Theif, or the movie WaterHorse. But in the base, it is water so the largest flaw with this match up for a hybrid race is the elemental difference. water beats fire so if this match up did pair to mate one would kill the other one, be it the water house kill the hell hound by putting out its flame or the hell hound being too hot and causes the water horse to dry out wither and die. and then if say magic was placed in and the child was made the elemental imbalance would be fighting inside of it and it would not live long if at all as fire can't really lives with water logically.

So we broke that down to figure out how it was not valid, so now we needed to remove the elemental difference to make the hell hound and water horse not kill each other so a child could be made. so we came up with this. on the night the couple met a love was formed, they were utterly entranced with one another and wished to make a child of their rich union, but seeing their difference a sacrifice had to be made for one temporary but for the other, it would be a bit longer, so an advanced mage was found. the mage took away their powers forming the hell hound into that of a large three headed dog with no fire and the water horse into a large horse with flippers and a fish tail but no water elemental value, so the pair could make a child. once mateing was done with its flipper flapping and paws all over the place, the male was given back his elemental power over a fire but the female had to be locked upon land on a beach in a hut till the baby was to be born. 9 months later the baby was born, this baby was of both its mother and father a head like a dog/wolf (1 or 3 all depends on lore you use for hell hound) front arms of a dog/wolf with webbing in between his paw fingers and fingers elongated so the webbing could exist and aid in his swimming and give him a flipper like foot. (like a duck kinda) his back end was a tail like his mother covered in scales large fish like flippers and rainbow scales. he also had gills like his mother and fins along his spine to aid in swimming that could be flipped down to make his body more streamlined, his upper body was covered with fur with a underlining of scales so the chill of the sea would not hold affect on him, as well as he held a good amount of blubber/muscle to also aid in the cold water not harming him. but he had no elemental atributes at all, so there was no inner struggle of power resulting in him not living his life.

Over all the only way to make this race logical was strip it of any powers and make it a great swimmer, it was a really fun thing to do make a non logical race logical and if i can ever find a person to amke art of this fantasy super seal wolf I would be a happy camper. hope you all liked this story and god the funny mental image like I did

Anaya

CardinalSinn
avpic xmilkxDevilishly Devious DevicesThe Unholy One:::RubberDollzInc::: ChangingBitten pt2The Original
September 09, 2016 02:37PM

CardinalSinn: It was such a bright day, mid winter judging by the snow fall, deep enough to be cumbersome to most. It wasn't the snow that would bother this thing though, at least not the way one might imagine. Sinn are creatures of darkness, this land however at the moment was far from dark. The castle perched atop a hill, which of course meant the place would be quite bright. The fact that the snow reflected light everywhere meant that forming for this being would take time. Time would be precious, this creature would most likely be served best by waiting for nightfall. However patience was not a virtue this thing possessed, it was rather short on virtues. That would be obvious to anyone who came near the creature, its nature made all the more apparent by its countenance. It would be noticeable to any creatures which could sense energy that something wicked was on its way here. This creature would first appear as a small bit of dancing smoke, a black mist, waltzing on the breeze. This of course happened in the shadow of the castle, it was an area where shadows were abundant. It would grow in size and shape fairly rapidly, as it did things a rather ominous feeling would have crept into the air. This was accompanied by a scent, which radiated off the being, the bittersweet smell of clove and vanilla. thirteen feet in height though his lower torso is often not visible. Atop Fides head, crossing his brow is an impressive crown of horns, much resembling those seen on a dragon though more formed in the fashion of a stag. From the center of his horn crest emerge two ram horns which circle around and beside his head, their points forming a few inches from his center pair of eyes. Atop the main horns hovering over his head is a silver barbed halo, made as a clear mockery of the infamous “crown of thorns” mentioned in the bible. upon his face are six eyes, three to either side, the middle being slightly larger than the top and bottom pair. All of the eyes being an intensely dark purple in color, indeed they are a feature hard to make out at first glance. His head is covered in a massive amount of the purest of silver hair, the reality being that his manifested hair is actually innumerable sharp cords of silver. His visible physique is quite muscular and definitively male possessing a semi alluring quality despite its umbral nature. His hair covers the majority of his lower body, completely enshrouding his legs. His left arm has a massive dark red sleeve which is belled, this sleeve emerging from a massive pauldron which bears the crest of the Sinn, upon this arm hanging off his wrist is his primary rosary, which is a thing of awe. The Rosary of Fides actually has no true physical form but rather manifests as the most beautiful inverted cross any beholder can imagine, and will appear different to every individual that lays eyes upon it. His right arm bears a spaulder, which is also ornate, though it is also more than combat practical. This is formed from a solidified Umbra which is about twice as hard as a diamond capable of repelling both physical and magical attacks. The most notable thing about Fides physical appearance would be that he always seems to look as if he were suspended in a liquid that does not affect any aside from himself, only his form subject to the invisible currents from only the gods know what. This visage of dark glory stood fully formed after a few minutes, its gaze affixed to the castle wall, sensing something which to this being was “profane”. As it stood there gazing with scrutiny at the castle it would come closer to the place, remaining in the shadows. There was something that called out to this creature as it drew more near, a fresh trauma of sorts, and a healthy bit of lust, though it was drawing down. This mattered little to the Visser though, Fides would wind his way through the castle, attempting to find the sight of what was a bitter sweet sin from only moments ago it would seem.  

AlyChes: -Chesmay gasps a little as Anaya touches her hair before looking up to her. She blinks a few times before her hazel eyes stare right into Anaya's red ones. She smiles up to Anaya, a brighter smile then she had smiled ever since she had been here. Anaya's promise meant the world to her. After what her so called father did to her, Chesmay had a strong dislike for men. Women she didn't know, so she couldn't really judge over them. But for now, she was really starting to like Anaya. Well at least as long as she stayed on good terms with her. As Anaya started to talk, Chesmay simply nods to her and looks into the book as Anaya showed it to her. She blinks every time Anaya flips a page and something new came to her attention. She nods every time and stays very quiet as she starts to bite on the inside of her lip. For some reason she was given this great responsibility and she was very much afraid she would do something to screw it all up. She takes a deep breath and looks down to the book once more before looking at Anaya. Though unlike the horrible smelling man, Anaya smelled sweet. Almost hypnotizing and for some reason Chesmay wanted to stay as close as possible to Anaya. She then swallows hard and whispers as she keeps on staring at Anaya- So, protect the book. Let the castle staff write it in when night falls. If in danger toss it into fire when no other possible way out. -She blinks a few times- Yes Madam. I underst..-The more Chesmay stared at Anaya, the harder it got for her to speak and right now she completely forgot what she was saying or wanted to say. Chesmay suddenly realized Anaya was quite beautiful and there was just something about her. Something Chesmay wanted to know more about. She wanted to know every about this woman. Though she had no idea why, but she wanted to with all her pure little heart. -  

Anaya: Sam walked to a window looking outside, wall the guards dragged the dead beaten and raped body of that wolf girl out back to toss in the pit to be burned when snow melted, ever year that fire got bigger it just seemed they added more bodies to it now, but over the winter it would freeze get snowed over and then in summer they would burn it before the dead started to stink. Sam gave a grunt as the girl’s body looked horrendous, it had holes in it from blades and god knows what else, he new some of the guards were twisted so the whole fuck the whole you make fully was a reality. It seemed like the girl’s jaw was broken, her hips were out of shape and even the back of her skull was caved in, and that was not counting the fact he thought one leg was hanging a bit out of socket. He had to turn away from the window as a troll lumbered by looking into the castle and he gave a snarl to make the troll move on as it slammed its club on the ground, stupid things he thought to himself as he looked back at Anaya and that slave girl. Lustful thoughts filled the mans head as he thought of the fun he could watch if only she would allow it, and he new that was out of the question, anything sexual Anaya partook in was highly privet or just did not happen. That girl there would have the best live available if she stuck close to the queen, and kept doing what was needed of her. Sam was almost jealous of the girl and how they both looked flipping pages in that book and learning about it, but mostly he was just pissed he did not get to bang the cute blonde. Anaya looked at Chesmay and her eyes blinked once and stayed nice and soft, so different then the normal hard cruel eyes she always had when dealing with guests or strangers. The wind came around and a nice brisk chill went into the castle as slightly the wind brought down with it the smell of Vanilla, they must be burning candles in the upper halls she thought it smelled rather nice. “I know it is a lot to take in my girl, and it is a large job with much responsibility but if you stay strong and keep your head up I know you will make everyone here proud of you. So is there any wonders you have, anything at all about the castle book or jobs?” she said softly as she sat back up in her chair fixing her dress and leaning her elbows on her legs as she looked over to see were Sam was and saw he had gone back to gander out the window.  

CardinalSinn: The Visser Fides had a powerful presence, it was not likely it would go long without drawing some attention, his presence alone tainted all that was near this beast. The innumerably umbral souls flowing from his skirt covering the floor beneath him. The figure let out a sigh of discontent as that life which had endured such sweet savagery was snuffed out, her form no longer attracting Fides, it was not long however before a powerful lust came to its attention, its gaze drifting to the man despite the distance between the two. He would need to ascend a few floors to reach the man, that might prove problematic as Fides became even more aware of that profane energy, that too was within the castle. It was not likely Fides would go much longer without some form of confrontation. The Visser seemed unswayed by this however, continually looking for that lustful man, his thoughts...his sins, they seemed a nice snack for the time being. There were likely a number of things the Visser could get itself into here, for the moment though this man seemed most appealing, his sin called out to Fides, a dark prayer begging to be heard, who was Fides to ignore such a plea.  

AlyChes: -Chesmay was so lost in Anaya's eyes, she didn't notice anything else around her anymore. She had no idea the king was staring at her nor was she aware of the fact of the things he was thinking. How could she? She couldn't read minds and right now she was too occupied to even care about it. It was only when Anaya moved back, Chesmay blinks a few times as if she snapped back to reality. She shakes her head to clear it again, before looking up at Anaya again. She shakes her head in response to her question- No Madam. Everything is very clear -She said softly as suddenly some other questions come to mind- But i have some other questions... -She adds to it and blinks a few times. She looks down to her lap and closes the book before putting it underneath a corner of the pillow she was sitting on. That way she still had it with her but it was out of sight from strangers or staff members who had ill wishes. She then looks back at Anaya and resets a little so she can look at her a little better. - I was wondering... Am i allowed to go outside? I love it so much... And where do I sleep? In the chamber which was given to me the last night or somewhere else? And my clothing... Do you have more or do i need to buy them in town since i don't have anything? And how about... well... you know... when it's girl time? -Chesmay blinks, she hoped Anaya understood what she meant by girl time. Because she really didn't want to say it out loud. She blinks a few times and rests her right elbow on the seat of Anaya's throne and leans on it a little. - And how about food? Can i eat when I’m hungry and drink when I’m thirsty? Or do I have to wait until you tell me i can? And what should i address everyone as? And with that i mean yourself, the king, castle staff, guests... And am i allowed to look anyone directly in the eye? And... -She blinks a few times as she catching herself babbling. Once again she was talking to much. She sighs, this would cost her her tongue some time. Chesmay keeps quiet for now and looks up to Anaya as she uses her left hand to move some hair out of her face and put it behind her elven ear-  

Anaya: Anaya could feel something off within the castle, something was watching, something was hungry it had an aura a pure holy being could pick up on, darkness was such a stand out for her to notice nowadays it was like it just crept in under the rug and nestled its self in when she was not looking but as soon as her minds eye opened she could see the exact location of it. “I will explain everything to you in a little while but for now Chesmay my dear please take the book and head into the dinning hall, lock the doors and don’t leave till I come and get you” As she took her eyes off Chesmay they changed to something brighter something interested in things and all the castle torches turned white with no warning at all. “Sam, come here” she called out as he made his way over “ok stop there right dead center, now, seems we have a guest in the hall with a dark aura around it, demon maybe but regardless, demons like bad thoughts. Look at me and think of all the dirty things you wish to do to me, everything unholy you can think of, make them as nasty as you can you are the most sexual being I know so get to it” Sam was a tad shocked, he did not feel a thing at the moment but maybe that was due to him not being on the ball today, but Anaya was always on the ball she new everything going on as it was going on, like she had a hundred eyes in the castle that only she new about. “OK I guess” he said softly as he looked at her and it was like the sex switch turned on, in his mind eye she was nude and standing there touching herself as he was almost drooling his glazed over look as the want for his lady just flooded everything. Anaya watched him with a smile as she hummed to herself waiting and taping her arm rest.

CardinalSinn: As Fides was hunting down the lust it grew immensely, what a wonderful bonus. “The more the merrier” the Sinn mused to itself. As it drew more near though that damn glowing purity was right where it wanted to go. Fides was not so shy that he would not show himself in the least. He would draw to the threshold of the throne room, where the man was standing with his wonderful lust. There next to him was the thing Fides was weary of, it was “holy”, “pure” its radiance a thing which nearly disgusted Fides. It stood there in the arch of the door, its gaze affixed to the woman now, the man would prove tasty...useful. But that woman, she warranted much more attention for the moment. Fides would slowly draw his left arm up over his face, the massive billowing sleeve hiding the majority of the figure behind it. Hair flowing gracefully, purple eyes staring intently at the woman, they would squint, a scrutiny obvious in them as the Visser pondered the next move it should make. It had come for the man, but there was nothing saying this man held any position or sway. With the Sinn so close now though its aura could likely be felt, its profane presence leaking into the minds of those nearest to it, a small black need, the want for sin, what kind it did not matter, inhibitions would ebb away from most slowly, bringing forth a truer and dark nature, the core of things, the darkness within us all.  

AlyChes: -As Anaya shifted in her seat, Chesmay sits up and blinks a few times. Only to nod to her words without thinking twice about it. Taking the book from underneath her pillow, she holds it in front of her chest with both her arms wrapped around it and stands up before running off towards the dining room as fast as her dainty feet could carry her. Once she reaches the dining room, she closes the door behind her and locks it before doing the same to the other doors one by one. Each one she locked before closing the curtains by the windows. She then quickly moves underneath the table and pulls her knees to her chest. The book caught in the middle. She closes her eyes and lays her forehead on her knees as the only thing she can think of right now, is nothing happening to her or Anaya. She didn't care about the others. She sighs and tries to relax as much as possible and soon she would be all alone in the darkness of the dinning room and the only thing she could hear was her own heartbeat and her breath. -  

Anaya: Anaya watched Chesmay go and was happy after the door for the dinning hall closed and locked, her eyes now back on Sam as she could feel the dark being of some sort get drawn out. So lust worked for it, must be some sort of demon or something that fed from it or at least was drawn to it. “I have smelt that once before here, little dark thing that called its self a Sin, or well something like that, and for sure I know we don’t have moving vanilla candles... you have a choice go after my mate the one with the lustful thoughts, fail and die. Or we can have a chat you and I, if you can talk anyway, or think” Anayas voice was cold and to the point as she sat there taping her fingers together the flames on the lights all around the throne room getting brighter as all the doors started to slam shut one after another leaving no place to go and nothing to hide into. With the thing drawn out she looked at it standing there in the door way as the door slammed shut behind it with a loud bang and enough force to make it be pushed forward. She wondered about it and she tilted her head the other one she saw was much smaller then this one, she wondered what other breeds of this thing there was, regardless it would not last long here dark things in Anaya’s home got snuffed out, she wanted more light in her home not more droll darkness.  

CardinalSinnCardinalSinn WhisperAdd Friend: The Visser was glaring at the woman from just over its wrist, the bellowed sleeve still draping over the figure. This had been done intentionally it hid the creature's body from view, just in case she would be quick to attack. Surely, hostility, wrath...those things were welcomed always. This woman however seemed to be quite capable of inflicting grievous harm on Fides, hence, this nonchalant defensive stance. Fides could hear a woman locking doors somewhere, perhaps he had interrupted something? Still it did not matter, the man, he wanted the man. That man, who had the pure one so close. It became apparent in moments the man had acted as bait, or at least it seemed more than plausible. Apparently this woman had seen a Sinn before, or at least something that claimed it was. The candles would grow brighter this didn't seem to bother this one too much, though it would change the tone of its squint, the light may not have been hurting this one, but it certainly was offending its eyes. She asked if it could talk to which Fides would nod solemnly, he had yet to speak, preferring for the moment not to be heard. Fides was more than capable of speech as well. Perhaps he could come to some understanding with this pure thing...if it was pure, Fides might have to put that claim to the test, though her radiance certainly seemed to speak her ways. Fides did want the man...apparently it was her mate. And yet such a pure creature...would lay with a person capable of such a delectable sin...perhaps there were other chinks in the woman armour. Fides would lower the sleeve, his arm parallel to the ground now at his waist as he began to thumb the beads of his rosary, he was very interested now to hear this being's words.  

AlyChes: -As Chesmay was sitting there in the dark, all alone, she started to get cold again so she crawled over to the fireplace. Making sure she made as little sounds as possible. Once she reaches the fireplace she lays next to it with the book still against her chest and her arms around it. She only tugs on the cloak to make sure it covers her whole body. It was nice and warm near the fire place. And slowly, very slowly she started to fall asleep. She was taken away to a land outside where it was nice and warm. She was still wearing her silks, her feet were bare and her blond hair was hanging down over her back. She smiled and giggled before she started to run down a hill. She only stops half way down the hill, there, in the distance. Someone was standing there. Slowly Chesmay walked closer and closer until she could see who it was. Her smile grew bright once she saw Anaya standing there with her white hair waving in the wind, her body covered in the finest white silk and her red eyes glowing bright. She opens her arms for Chesmay, who immediately starts to run towards her. But somehow Anaya stays at a distance. Chesmay kept on running and running but it was like she was unable to come any closer to Anaya. Her dream went on like this as Chesmay drifted off in her sleep, warm and cozy near the fireplace with the book safely guarded in her arms underneath the cloak. -  

Anaya: Anaya’s eyes stayed bright and firm as she looked to her mate “alright no more, turn off that brain and come sit” Sam snapped out of it even if the thoughts lingered the larger part of it turned its self off, lust replaced by larger thoughts like there child growing in the basement hold in its egg and to turn off the lust he just thought on the fact Anaya would not lay with him for another five hundred years, maybe longer depending on the child and how it was to grow. “yes my Lady” he did not even call her the standard lover pet names if anything she was more his mistress at times then his mate. Sam looked over his bright green eyes shimmering and looking over to the thing trying to hide its self, it did a good job for Sam but at the same time he new Anaya was seeing it in a different level, like a snake seeing heat but she was seeing its darkness aura sticking out like a sour thumb. As Sam sat down he looked to Anaya and how calm she was, it was almost creepy seeing how calm she could be in times were she should be freaking out. Anaya just relaxed and ready if things happened all doors locked, flames at the ready and burning white, not orange, she could flood this room with holy flames at any given moment and not harm herself or sam and she did not really care about guards that got stuck in the cross fire “so are you going to talk, walk forward or just stand there and wait around till I get sick of you” as Anaya said her words there were people grabbing paintings and items around the room and hauling them away guessing about the incoming doom.  

CardinalSinn: Fides was disappointed to say the least as the man’s lust faded, as with most pleasurable things, it was over all too soon. Fides would step further now, evading the door into plain view, despite this though most of his form remained devoid of any true detail. A muscular frame, crown of horns, with a silver halo floating among the horns, deep piercing purple eyes, all this wrapped in a ludicrous amount of hair. The entirety of his form still seeming to be submerged in some unseen liquid, only his form subject to its currents. He would lower his arms allowing the white flames light to touch his flesh, it sizzled though only slightly. This at first was very out of sorts for the Sinn. most of them were incredibly weak where holy energy was concerned, this however was the head Visser Fides, his souls were from a primarily supposedly pious background, many pope’s bishops and monks resided under Fides yolk. This had the curious side effect of his incredible resistance to holy, it bordered on immunity in fact. His darkness was so pure that even the light of the lord seemed to dim in his presence. This immense figure now standing at its full height would glide into the room gracefully, though the figure was absent effort the plethora of souls in the shadow it cast were not so lucky. The current which affected h only the Visser reflected the movement, as if the figure of Fides were traveling through water. The shadows that composed Fides however were doing heavy labor, the astute might have noticed that mass of shadows pulling and pushing the manifestation further into the hall, closer to the woman now. The voice of Fides would answer her now finally, a massive choir of shadows, the voices neither young or old, male nor female. All of these voices whispering in a hushed chorus of near perfect unison there hissing words spoke “we are known commonly as Fides, a minister of Caliga, bringer of darkness and glorious sin...what would you have us say miss….what is it you desire to know...how is it we may be of service to yourself? We had come for a rape victim, though she expired prior….then came the man…..and now you, you ask for our attentions...we are inclined to give them to you...for a time”

Anaya: Anaya’s red eyes looked up as she sat calm and seemingly without feeling, care or sin of any sort she stayed a void as she always did a box of things others could not even attempt to open “I seek nothing from you, and if you have come for sin and that is all it is gone so you may leave with it and not come back, I hold no place in my halls for a being that holds no meaning other then to eat the sins of others or corrupt my people” Anaya moved a single finger and only the front door opened As Sam took his throne at her flank. “one door has opened for you to leave here and not come back, once you leave it will shut, if you come back in I will snuff you from my halls” Anaya was never one to beat around the bush she wanted something gone it was told to leave or removed ”the house of the dragon needs not your kind” she said sternly and the lights around got brighter, there were about sixteen of them up on the pillars each one had lights brightly burning her own holy invisibly pumped into there flames as she manipulated the fire and holy at will. Dragons held immense power and Anaya on top of that was a golden dragon even if she was an albino her power was all the same under the red eyes and pale skin. But she seemed not swayed by what ever this was, she was not rattled or tempered she was surprisingly calm and Sam was the one a bit rattled but not at the being in their halls but at Anaya being so shockingly calm. Sam stayed silent and would only act if needed he was fully immune to Anaya’s holy and her fire so if he needed to step in he would and the room had bin fully cleaned out from guards maids and over all everyone but the three so there was no worry in casualty’s if Anaya did intend to go all out.  

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

Anaya

Admin
Admin

CardinalSinn: Fides had noted the room being emptied, and now, with the woman pumping more holy into the place it seemed nothing less than an attack, albeit a small one. It was more to Fides grandiose posturing, holy did not bother him so much, its was only a slight sizzle, almost not worth noting, and the flames, well such a highly ranked Sinn would require the light source to actually touch himself. The holy would be of little help against Fides, at least for the time being, he would turn his head to look at the door confirming that it was in fact open, and given the ambiance of the place for a moment he was inclined to leave. It was obvious that he was not wanted here, but, there was something that Fides wanted. Originally it had been the man, and his sweet sweet sin of lust, but now a much more tempting platter had been offered, the wrath of a dragon. It was at this point that Fides would mock clearing his throat as he stood more upright, the current around his form stopping for a moment. It was almost as if a sudden silence fell over the room, you could almost cut the tension with a knife. Till now Fides had reigned in his presence and form, surely this woman knew that, though it was possible with how casually she had addressed this Sinn that perhaps she was unaware. Fides would choose now to rectify that, exerting a force of will that was considerable, his own darkness ebbing out, accompanied with a much more predominant aura of sin. It was an exertion that could be felt by even the most inept of beings, there was so much metaphysical force involved in Fides exertion in fact that a small breeze would have likely resulted from it. Fides was ready for battle if that was the wish of this dragon Fides had never fought a dragon before...perhaps its skull would look nice in the Veritas temple. The presence of Fides was not superior to the dragon, it was not even on par to be honest, though it was not far off either, his aura would push back against her own now, a battle of sorts for show. The Visser lowered its head looking to the woman from under its brow, taking on a far more menacing demeanor, the shadows spreading out further from the figure then before, pushing harder against her force of will now with a ferocity that could not be ignored, if left unchecked they might well consume the entirety of the floor in this room.  

Anaya: Anaya let out a sigh but kept that door open, she could feel it his push, his egging her on, but in the end she stayed calm, she had learned a nice chunk about the sins from the last one that was here and this one had to be shown nothing for it was to be offered. Sam stayed numb almost in a trance, a mental block Anaya had put on him, there bound went further then most as most dragon bounded mates do they were one and when one needed to be almost, turned off they could be, in it all the only people here were Anaya and this Sinn. Anaya stood up from her throne as she said nothing and started to glow white, her white dress swayed from the wind coming in and seemingly picking up from outside as she started to walk up to the Sinn. Her light was bringing everything dark to a gray, she was shinning over him and each step she was getting taller and now she was standing at his eye level, her red glowing hues had taken on another light, gold, white gold light was just beaming from her body as she just looked at him “there is no sin in this hall to feed your need, no being here you can have as they are mine and no one else’s, this room, this building is my home, I made it with my own hands I harvest the ground with my own claws and everything here belongs to me, I am giving you your last chance to go. I hold no hate, no anger to you or your kind I hold no anger to anything, but acting in protection of my people is something I do have” the light around her got brighter, higher as she almost sparked in divine beauty, divine holy, a pure untainted being in body and soul. Anaya’s body was now shiny, her skin taking a white gleam as the scales under that skin could be seen slightly. “you see the flames around us, see how they glow, they are a part of me, I can make them larger or smaller at will, now if you don’t take that out, that door there I flood with room with flames you will not be able to handle, but I will, if you walk out that door you will live, if you don’t, you will burn in this room with no way out other then the door you should have taken, every other door is holy locked, sealed from the other side unable to be touched by darkness. You have your choice to make mister Sinn, please pick wisely, I do not like ending lives I do not have to”  

CardinalSinn: Fides paused to contemplate the woman's offer, no fight had been started of yet, she spoke the truth. Fides would not be seen as retreating from combat, and her sway over the man, it made him less important somehow. Though it also spoke of a value for the man, there was a bond between them that Fides may well use to its advantage some how. Though it would likely involve some form of physical contact, the woman obviously held superior sway over the man's mind, such things were beyond Fides influence here. This woman and her presence, it was holy, though it was not so pure perhaps, there was always darkness. Even here as she stood claiming purity there stood her mate, they had mated, the had laid together, some would call that an abomination in and of itself, a grievous sin to some, though her purity in that aspect was blinding, rendering that perception moot perhaps. Was the man really worth this effort? No not really, at this point it was more Fides deciding how to deal with the woman's hubris. It was vexing him, though, at the same time it was also amusing, Fides was not accustomed to being addressed in such a fashion. Fides would squint as he took it upon himself to react hastily to an aforementioned threat. Surely she was capable of flooding the room with a holy fire, were it any other Sinn the Fides this would have been more than deterring, Fides though would not be bothered much, at least not in the form he would take. It would be noticeable immediately in fact, though the purpose of it went unspoken for now. His “flesh” had suddenly gone from the null black color to actually reflecting a great deal of it. His skin taking on a sheen of sorts, it was reflective now, but the presence it exuded was much much more reigned in, the aura and power brought into a small contained mass. There was one large issue with this form in fact, it was a thing to be damned, in taking a solid form larger Sinn, such as Fides would become incredibly dense, which was wonderful for the defensive capabilities, however, the mass was so large and dense that it actually had a slight gravimetric pull, nothing large, though it would be noticeable, the way this manifestation of FIdes now had a definitive pull towards it, though the true reason would go unspoken. Fides still glared at the woman from under his brow, waiting for that first attack which would release him from the code which he upheld with ferocious zeal. Fides was forbidden by Caliga himself to attack, when it came to defending himself however...it was quite a different story.  

(continued....)

Moderate:  Delete Message And Replies• Split Thread•Edit
Options: Reply
CardinalSinn
avpic xmilkxDevilishly Devious DevicesThe Unholy One:::RubberDollzInc::: ChangingBitten pt2The Original
September 09, 2016 02:38PM

Anaya: Anaya did not want to give the first blow, she wanted him to leave, go out the doors here so she would not have to over all gut her castle even worse change in the center of it and destroy everything on the inside. She looked at him and she wanted him gone, but at the same time she did not want to be the person who swung first, if she did not swing Sam was in danger and under no means would she allow him hurt, even if he was what had bin used to draw this being in to the trap, even if she had over all used her own mate to get to this point, but it was needed and he new everything she did was for grand reason. Looking at the Sinn “you gave me no choice, but I would rather be the first to swing then be the last to see my mate be consumed due to who he is” Anayas red eyes rolled back into her head as in her vision was white, pure white as she looked at the Sinn, seeing the world in a different view, she saw the darkness and only that, a pin point view blocking out other things but the target and other beings of bad choices. This room other then that door was a holy lock, there was no way out other then that door if the being bolted and made choice to assault the castle Anaya would protect her home, if it made choice to stand and take the flames it would burn, if it lived past them she would crushed it out and turn this place up in so much heat the rocks would melt and water would evaporate. Everything would turn stale once the cap had come off this bottle. As she let her power and aura rose the silhouette of a white dragon not made of shadow but of light started to walk across the walls as the flame torches were set free and the flames exploded engulfing the room with everything in it, the thrones and banners started to burn, the curtains did the same, and the pillows on the thrones were set a blaze as Sam sat there in his trance stirring at the wall his clothing being set a blaze on him but his body being left fully alright as he was immune to Anayas power even this only tip of it. As she did not break eye contact the flames spinning around her like a vortex of heat her words recanted words from the holy scripture of man, words from the holy book of her kin of her ancient bloodline of all she was made of. This was an ancient power placed on this world by the gods to keep order, and even the tip of it showing its face was so very destructive it was unreal. And the whole time, she was still as stone and calm, not feeling, not wavering.  

CardinalSinn: Fides stood there blinking in near disbelief as the entirety of the room was engulfed in her flames. Particularly odd was the man, her mate, sitting there untouched by her power, though his clothes were not so lucky. Fides would've chuckled quietly to himself as the heat grew, the fires here despite their holy essence did not bother him in the slightest, nor verse being chanted, Fides was old as well, predating the concept of most religions, and composed primarily of pious beings, he chuckled as the holy presence grew, it was not so glorious or blinding to those as dark as the Sinn, certainly not to the Visser Fides. Holy would be of little use against him of all Sinn, like taunting a bully really. Her essence was potent indeed, Fides had remained nearly careless of it till the aura manifested, such skill were incredibly rare and spoke of power few could comprehend. The flames continued to burn here in the throne room, possibly the other rooms may have ignited as well the heat was a thing to be reckoned with. At this point Fides barely cast a shadow at all, and most of his essence had been put into solidifying his form so that he could remain here. It was the fact that the flesh reflected light at this point which made this more possible, as the light was reflected from his darkness, though were she to somehow breach the skin of this form, the manifestation of Fides would be short lived, exiled into the umbra, forbidden to return to such places, and likely punished for failure. The only light that remained here yet was this woman's willingness to not strike first, she was hesitant to do so, which made quite a good deal of sense to those who were aware of the more philosophical battle being fought here. Fides could not attack her, unless he was attacked, and she was reluctant to do so, though Fides was not sure her reasoning. He was however much enjoying how much more she would try to persuade him to leave of his own volition. It was not entirely like, if at all. Fides would not leave empty handed, not now. The woman, she had not directly attacked him as of yet, but her hubris had insulted him. Sinn had been killing holy beings since they had come into existence, “pullum dae” meant nothing to Fides, infect the beads of his rosary contained the souls of angels he had fell. In truth it was one of the reasons Fides had such a resistance to holy, that in concert with the souls he was composed of as well as his halo, these things all bolstered immunity to holy, though even all three in concert could not grant true immunity, not from higher level attacks. This fire though, it was nothing more then that to Fides at the moment fire, and it was not capable of inflicting damage on the crystalline sort of skin which coated the Visser now. To inflict damage, she would need to strike, in doing so though Fides would be able to attack as well. And not only just her, but her mate was still within the room as well, though at this point Fides was more irritated with that man, it was his fault Fides had to exert this much force and effort. It was amusing though, a quickening of sorts, it had been so long since anything had dared to stand before the Sinn, let alone Fides himself, even the majority of the Sinn bowed to his will. This woman, with her holy presence, might soon add herself to those who were bowed and broken, dominated by the Sinn and the darkness they commanded.  

Anaya: Anaya had to make this thing leave, she had to much at stake here, her mate her child growing in the basement, it had to go, she had a family to protect a mother guarding her unhatched young that was really all this was and if needed she would put this castle to the ground to keep her baby safe, but she prayed it would not come to that not here, not now, but she needed this being gone, she needed this darkness gone. “I need you to LEAVE” her voice was cracking as it was getting deeper, but she could not change not here not now she had to keep her mind on this her mind on all of this, it was dead it had to be so much holy pumped into this room would kill any dark thing or at least make it flee. She was stronger then angels, if she was in her home land she would have rules over it all, beings with wings and not she would have governed it all. But she was sent to govern this world and doing that she would. It was still there….that thing was still standing right there in this shell of hard what ever the flames died down, she stood there looking at it her white eyes changing back to red. Everything melts, but she had an idea why make it leave when you could just trap it, the substance that the being was in almost was like glass, a hard shell or skin that covered it. Could she heat it up to prevent it from coming out of it and trap it in a magical prison? As Anaya stood there her body started to shake as the heat in this room went up the fire its self had already made the room so a human would melt but Anaya was going to bring it up so the windows would melt and the floor would crack. As the heat went up the room turned into a cooker as the outer areas were sealed with her holy lock down to prevent anything even power from getting out. She looked at the bring as red eyes had turned more orange then red anymore and the skin she had was pealing off her face, melting, falling to the ground white scales under it. The white dragon of the North, the golden dragon of white scales. Governing force of Valaria and seen as a god in the eyes of her people, not many got to see the skin, but she was still in her human body even if it was falling apart. If this being came out of its little shell like safety net it would roast. And if it did not she would bind it into a jar forever. Anayas fingers glowed a light blue as she muttered words under her breath words not able to be understood as they were from a land not of this earth her home in sky garden, a ancient draconian tongue, a spell of binding.  

CardinalSinn: Fides stood defiantly among the light, each attempt to make him leave only amused him that much farther, he was in truth apprehensive of this woman's power. Her holy essence was beginning to put a strain on Fides, the shell which was holding his form at the moment would not sizzle with the heat, no, this time it actually made copious amounts of steam. Fides however had a hard choice now as she began her silent chant, Fides could not hear the words, and even if he could draconic tongue was not a strong suit, nor did he know enough incantations to thwart the binding, he could feel it beginning to take place. Fides could drop the shell, if he did her binding would possibly backfire, but the damage to Fides would be reprehensible. As she was trying to bind it Fides had made a choice, perhaps the woman was unaware that FIdes, literally was darkness, to bind him here, would likely not go as planned, it would anchor him, and likely bring a flood of the Sinn to her realm. He could tell her that...though he wouldn't, not as of yet. If it came to that truth it would be a hard learned one. Though if she got the spell off whilst he was stuck in this crystalis it would bind him to that, and that would be almost impossible to fix...as well as enrage Fides. There was a chance that he might best her in physical combat, though the pride and defiance of a dragon, it was not likely something Fides could contend with, he would be forced to kill her, if he was able to. Or, her words. They had given him a chance at something else. She needed him to leave….need, a strong word. And one that caught his attention, just as she had begun her chanting and Fides could feel its pull he would set a trap for the woman. He could not stop the binding, that was beyond his abilities here...however he could drop his crystalis and force himself into the darkness here as he would be sealed. Before this happened though Fides presented an ultimatum with his shushed chorus of a voice, despite the crackling of fire and heat his words, hissing whispers that they were, were completely audible over the racket of the burning. “Profane and as insulting as you are, we can leave...albeit not empty handed. You must give us some recompense, a reason to leave, your threats are empty so those such as yourself, your “righteous wrath” still wrath. Should you fathom to smite one such as we….well, it will be no easy task. Recompense would likely be of the least effort for yourself….a token, a thing…” here fides would murr as he contemplated this next possibility, and it would seem oh so mundane, the words camp out in what almost sounded like a purr “apologize”.  

Anaya: Anaya’s eyes snapped at his words as she stopped changing and it was like the heater was turned off. She hissed at the word what did she had to say sorry for, defending her home from the thing that was going to eat and consume her people, how could it be so cruel to make her drop down so low and say sorry and apologize on her knees for protecting her home…but would it make it leave here and not come back, would saying a simple word make it walk away from here and leave her baby, leave her mate in peace. “why say sorry to the being that threatens the lives of the others for no reason, why do you wish something as simple as a word, what else is it you wish, what life will I have to give you to make you leave my home and my lands and not come back” she new it was not all as simple as say sorry and it walks out the doors. Life was never that simple. Some of the walls around them the corners of the stones had turned to a dirty glass and some of the windows had cracks up them but did not shatter. she stood looking at it, as she could turn that heat back on and finish what she started at any point. But if it wanted to talk she would let it, even if it was playing some sick game of make the dragon bend the knee, witch would never happen.  

CardinalSinn: Fides would lean back a bit, almost as if slouching now, his arms resting gracefully out to the sides. A resting stance to be sure, the whispers hissing forth once more. “ you are imagining we take lives...consume lands....for no reason? This is not at all true, indeed it is quite ignorant. Please...allow our self a moment of your time...entertain a notion if you will?” here he motioned to the side for a moment with a tilt of its head and an opening further of the massive belled sleeve. What might have enraged her, given a holy stature was the impossible beauty of Fides rosary, it was perfect in every way to her but one. It was inverted, upside down, and certainly not in the name of peter. This hiss came forth once more “we do not take lives, life is of little concern to us, we could care less for the filth that is flesh, we take only that which is ours...that which is wicked. The righteous are repugnant to those such as our self. Their faith blinding to the freedom of which we preach. You will not find ones such as our self in your well lit and hallowed places...no, it is in the darkness that you find Sinn...we offer something, a service, which would of course be free to yourself...possibly beneficial, we wish not your bright shining lights...no, they are yours...we wish only what is ours, only that a price be paid by those whom owe it…...  

Anaya: “what is here is not yours be it an action a will or thought it is not yours it lays to the being to do it, it is there choice under the gods over head not you, you do not live in my lands you come from the dark side of this world were we don’t go. And there is nothing here you will get from me, and nothing you get from my lands, now get out” Anaya looked back at Sam siting there as in her mind she smiled and as if turning on a switch he came to blinking and covering himself snapping out of it and falling from the chair. Anaya turned her back to the Sinn as she walked over to Sam picking up his arm and helping him up “no one here owes you a thing be it they have done a sin or not. We all sin it is in us all, everything born of this world lives in the sin of the past before it, even children are a mass of sin and torment, I was not born of this world so I am not of its grass.” Anaya held Sams arm as she took a half charred cover from the back of her throne and wrapped it around him helping him come to and come back into the reality of the castle and everything around it “you lost it a bit didn’t you” he said with a chuckle still keeping glad to it all and being a little oddly happy “I guess I did didn’t I, but everything will be replaced and the guards and maids took out our paintings. Go out to the sofa room for me check on Chesmay in the dinning hall. Just make sure everyone is OK” Anaya said it so softly, she was glowing as she looked at him and watched him get up on shaking knees as she opened a door out to the dinning hall for him to slip away from them all. Anaya gave a smile with softened eyes as she looked back to the Sinn that was looking at her like she owed it when she new she did not owe it. “I owe you nothing, my people owe you nothing, we don’t fall under your rules, under your sinful needs and wanted, we fall under the grace of what is holy and good, not your rules not your demands, not your trying to force me to bend to your will. Now that door is still open and I have not even touched what I can do and I have learned about you much already but you still no not what I can do or even have a blink at what can be done. You will not take the sins of my people, as even they, don’t belong to you or your kind, they belong to us and they belong to our god, as my people are good, even do to their choices and some being not of grand light, the people here are good. So this will be the last time I ask, you are to leave my home and my people alone”  

CardinalSinn: Fides listen to the woman, his eyes portrayed a growing disbelief. You do not live in my lands, a dark side of their world which they did not go, nothing here that he would get from her?....and then...then she turned her back on him, she may as well have slapped the Visser. He blinked now in a rapid disbelief, which was an odd thing to see to say the least. She addressed him again, ADMITTING all things live in sin, that alone was all the claim a Visser would need. It would seem that the Sinn had been gone from the realms for so long that their domain, that which unquestionably is their dominion, had been forgotten. Perhaps it was no surprise then that it had been Fides whom encountered this woman by chance. Who better bring “Veritas” to these lands, it was simply what it was...the truth, the beginning and end of all things. Fides would slowly raise his hand, the finger extended as if to both note he was going to address her, as well as make sure he was pointing directly at her as Fides spoke. As he began to address her a dark smog would slowly leak in front of the hand, small in size and stature here, no larger then a few feet in any given direction, a perfect orb of darkness, and only that, the woman would have known this by the fact that it took virtually no effort...a parlor trick really. His words came forth, “this...surely you know what this is? This...this is darkness, all things no darkness….this fact alone stands testament to the glory...which are we. but come shining light...let us show you what your precious illumination brings” the word illumination was dripping with sarcasm and contempt. Within this darkness small little orbs of light would begin to form, the thing as a whole began to look quite striking, and beautiful. As a matter of fact, if one paused for thought...and looked hard enough, there were familiar formations of these lights, scattered throughout this inky darkness. Fides would spread his hand at just that moment, still remaining silent, allowing this visual aid full volume, after all a picture was worth a thounsand words, this one, happened to move. “As you can see miss...the light...and the beauty it holds….marvelous, in its way” his head would bob as he said this rolling his hand over now palm up under the darkness, it had closed in on light so much so that it would almost...no wait, yes, it was this solar system, this planet in fact, viewed from far far above. “You speak of god's overhead, and their decisions…. miss...we speak of god….goddess...father,mother...brother, sister...it is all things. It is everywhere and nowhere, as common as the air one breathes…...arguably more so.” at that point his hand would roll over and he would point at the woman. The view of the planet then would zoom back out, the globes floating in their respective orbits, there was that squint again, he had done it before, now there was no question, the bastard was smiling. The point it was making though was infinitely clear now, and only grew in point as the view given continued to zoom back out, as it had been originally. A massive amount of darkness, tiny stars peppered throughout its all encompassing magnitude. “You see miss….no matter what it is that you hold dear...no matter how sacred your text….we have gone forgotten, you think you know what it is that we are...then we ask where is your humility before such divinity as Caliga...you, who are likely ignorant the name, perhaps unworthy to know such a thing….REGARDLESS, you know that truth. And you for one moment imagine something so immense, so all encompassing...is not divine? Surely...you jest? That which was in the beginning, shall come to pass once more. It is by that merciful glory we take your dark….your deprived, those smudges upon society, those...sinners. We take what is dark...what is ours. We make no grandiose claims of being such a thing as a deity, though there are those among us, who could certainly make such a claim….you see miss, were you to somehow smite, one such as i...were you to...extinguish our life….those we speak for...may well come and reign down a retribution the likes of which has never been witnessed...or, perhaps they would allow such a transgression to go unpunished, perhaps we are worthy of being smited….that decision, is yours to make...we will not leave empty handed.”  

Ordained: Seamlessly the darkness shrouded the Unholy Nation as Nephthys grew impatient. She was not used to waiting.. Especially since her newly born Sinner had wandered off somewhere.. Raising her "brow" a long sigh would follow, the chilled mists escaped her lips as she did so.. Though it was strange.. Glancing over her shoulder a low snarl would stir within her chest as she could feel the darkest of pulls.. It was a disturbance of sorts on a land she new very much about.. The Iron dynasty.. But what was it.. "Oh for fuck sake.." She muttered to herself as the Mother shifted herself, her manifestation elegantly followed suit as she stepped forward away from the lands of the ruined Unholy Nation.. An umbral disturbance vibrated the terrain of the Iron Dynasty.. The lands would instantly be shuttered with a chilling presence, her grace flowed within the air.. A satisfied growl curdled in her throat as the Mother stood tall.. A blackened gown caressing her 'Motherly frame', complimenting her manifested hips, her every curve as the sterling silver tightly lined her ample bosom.. Long shadowed tendrils freely roamed from her 'skull', trailing down along her shoulders and back.. Rather large chains wrapped firmly around her for arms as if it were a shawl of sorts.. Rolling her head upon her shoulders her vibrant royal purple hues would look toward the home in which her adoptive sister had remained.. She knew she shouldn't be here.. She knew that the darkness especially of a Prime would be overwhelming to Anaya.. Though Nephthys could hear the whispers of Veritas.. It was drawing to her.. She felt that pull.. It must be Fides.. What was he doing here? With a soft snort the Mother proceeded forward.. With each step the ground instantly froze beneath her presence.. Leaving a trail of chilled frost.. Her massive crown of horns sang as the silver jewels chimed with each guided step.. The groans of the many tortured agonized souls within her echo'd throughout.. As she reached the entrance she was gazed upon by those who had guarded the doors to the Iron Dynasty.. Though the Mother was not a small being... Currently she stood a devastating 16 feet.. Towering over the Mortals that gazed upon her presence.. A chuckle would escape her lips as she would slip inside the Iron dynasty.. The doors remained shut as she stepped through.. The Mortals couldn't believe their eyes as they now knew who exactly had just entered the halls of the Dynasty.. Raising her palm, carefully caressing the inverted rosary within her palm her orbs instantly took to Fides as she seen what was taking place.. Loudly Nephthys spoke, her voice rumbled the halls, her echo'd tones carried with multiple other voices of the grim tones of the tortured souls.. "Fides... The voice of Veritas.. We are not welcomed here.. Is she threatening you.... Perhaps.. Though we have no rights to be in a land of the pure... It is said they are our enemy.. Though I cannot allow this... I have protected the Iron Dynasty along side... Of Their Queen.. Do you not think that they would be a everlasting.. Asset to our realm...? Think about it... My dear.. Having them along our side... And even though now we are already unstoppable... Even more so having both light and darkness... The beauty of both is completely outstanding.... Our darkness caresses their light.. There cannot be one without the other... Step down my dear... " The Mother stood next to the Visser.. Tilting her head she would place a single obsidian claw beneath it's chin as she watched him closely... Just before her toxic whispers would be directed to the Queen.. "Anaya... Do not take him as a threat... We will leave peacefully.. As we always have.." The smell of vanilla was overwhelming as the Prime stood proudly next to the Priest Fides.. "We are all essential.." Her echo'd whispers bounded throughout the halls..  

Anaya: Anaya watched the Sinn as he said everything he was going to, she hated hurting anything it was against her morals but she needed it gone, as her body was leaking holy in such a pure form it was in a mist. Her fingers danced along as in the air was a mark hovering, a symbol of a cross with a serpent wrapping around it. But then the smell of over powering vanilla came into the place, that open door that was shutting its self then opening had bin breached by another….but this one she new from an age before this castle was even reformed. “it has bin a very long time” she said softly as she put her hand down and the symbol in the air broke apart and fell like dust to the floor and vanished. “I do not see him as a threat, not at all, as I also did not know he came from you, or I would not have bin so harsh, so I do give my apologies to you” Anayas voice had become softer as she watched them both, but inside her mind god she wanted the darkness out of here, out of what was pure and good and what even if they were both bound together did not want them. “yes, we both need to be a part of each other, we wish no harm on the other and ask nothing of you as we never will, but it is good to see you are still around, mother of sin, much has changed in us both I see” she gave a smile as she stood there dressed only in white her red eyes glimmering as the holy lock around her castles doors lowered its self, she no longer had to worry anymore and that was clear as doors around were unlocked, windows unlatched and things seemed to go back to almost normal but still empty as to many guards and servants feared entering the main hall. “we should talk once more and go over terms seeing things have changed….see…if we can accept one another…a bit more” her words seemed a bit forced but it would be expected, over all there words to each other were the same as god and the devil talking about being friends.  

CardinalSinn: The very moment the all mother had made herself known here fides illusion would fade from view. Instantly a version which was originally quite opaque faced her, bowing low in the presence of such a glorious being. It was for the Primes fides toiled, it was their glory which he represented. Though fides could have questioned the mother, or chastised her perhaps on the necessity of something which was only temporary. He made no such effort though, true he worked for the entirety of the primes it would be unthinkable to question her motives here, now, in the presence of others. Regardless the points he could make, she would be well within her authority to erase Fides, right or wrong. For him to question a prime in the presence of others, for him to question her at all was forbidden, even if he would want to take that action, his form, his voices, his will...was incapable of doing such a thing. It was also her arrival that had brought the woman to bearing. Now she understood the Sinn were not to be taken as anything so common as she may have presumed. For Fides it was oh so pleasing to see the apprehension the woman now displayed, and he was elated, that despite the mother having dismissed him, he had in fact gotten one of the things which he had asked, the most valued in fact. An apology, those simple words resolving all hostility from his form, she had realized the error of her words, and now stood in front of a far greater darkness than Fides. Fides had remained facing the mother till she came to lift his gaze. The touch of a prime, to even the Visser brought on a euphoria most could never now. His form actually shuddering for a moment as she had touched him. Her words echoing in his mind, the apology had snapped his attentions back to holy woman. Fides had ultimately received what he had come for, he was vindicated. Though the words of the mother, they brought wonder, which she would know of course, and be aware that Fides would not dare question one such as she, it was not his place...his place was to preach, to repeat the will of the Primes, he was theirs, their hands, their eyes, their words, their will. He slowly and reluctantly drew his form back from her talon, his form longing the nirvana brought by its caress. “You wish, our desire mother, sic narro nos tottus”. The last words, a closing of sorts “sic narro nos tottus”, or “so say we all” a well known quote among the Sinn. Fides might have well have ended his presence here with the word amen. As the hissing whispers faded so to did the form of Fides, his presence quickly ebbing away from this realm.  

Ordained: Nephthys would watch Anaya closely.. Although her umbra was very overwhelming to Anaya.. Anaya had the same effect on her.. The holy surroundings caused the Mother to squint though watching as Fides had left she would mutter softly.. "Bene occurrit.." With the disappearance of Fides Nephthys would sigh heavily as she was relieved that nothing broke out even further before one or the other or even both have destroyed each other.. Nodding slightly she would clasp her hands together in front of her just as her echo'd whispers would once more fill the halls.. "A lot has changed Anaya.. I do not wish to stay any longer than I have to.. For both our benefit.. Now.. I'm likely being questioned. I can feel it pour off of Fides.. As we are taught to not attack unless there is motive. We are taught to destroy the weak and uphold the great.. And that the Holy are our enemy.. Now.. I will not allow anyone to hunt you down etc.. Not saying there will be.. I have my own reasons as to why I have asked Fides to take his leave.. Am I going to recite them? No.. I am not.." A light shutter would caress her umbra as the moans of the souls grew louder.. "I will be taking my leave now.. As my presence is no longer needed.. Soon we will speak in a more neutral zone.. Not my home.. Or yours.. I will let you know what changes have taken place.." Nephthys knew that Fides would be wondering as to why the Mother had told him to leave and not proceed to terminate these creatures. She knew her motive and that's all that mattered to her.. Growling softly she would slip her massive claws through her loose tendrils.. "Again we will speak on a later basis.. Staying here is making my 'skin' crawl... " Smirking brightly Nephthys would step back.. Her manifestation would preceded to vanish into the darkness as she slithered back.. "We will speak soon Anaya... I can guarantee you that.. And if not me my new Sinner will pay you a visit.. His presence won't make you feel so... Crowded.. " A low chuckle would rumble in her chest as the chilled air would begin to warm.. The scent of the Mother would now disperse as she would make her way back to the Umbral realm.. More importantly to go seek Fides within the Veritas Temple..  

Anaya: Her red eyes watched him go as she moved along the floor turning around and walking back to her throne she had hardly given any bit of her power but she still wanted to sit as she no longer felt the need to be all ruler and threatening to uphold her rank in the world, the smaller one was gone and now the larger Sinn was among her and Anaya was sure her alliance would already know who things had changed here. As she sat down and watched she relaxed a bit hearing the words that non of them would be back and that the one still here would leave as well. As she nodded her head her response was simple “be safe…sister of mine” she said softly as she nodded her head once more and tipped her crown in response. Not only was Anaya being here making the sins skin crawl but the sin here here was making Anaya extremely unstable. But as she left Anaya called forth the guards to clean up the mess that had bin put in place from the actions that happened before now when things were heated. And she calmed herself wall watching them work smoothly. After about five or so moments she got up from her throne and walked over to go into the dinning hall to find Chesmay there sleeping out cold by the fireplace. She gave \ smile and picked up her simple little slave girl cradling her in her arms and walking her up to her chamber room and putting her down into the bed leaving the book beside her under the covers as well as removing the dirty clothing she had on and leaving new clothing in the room. All was back to normal, and it was a good thing as if things went a stray here things could have gotten very out of hand very fast. she put her hands at her side and walked back down to the main hall walking to relax in her study and finish up some late day paper work.

(fin)

Anaya
avpic Hardcore GamerThe Iron Rose, DeLaRoseIron DynastyAutum Aliance Badge 1Autum Alliance Badge 2No F*cks Given
September 10, 2016 11:41AM

This log was sooo much fun To do. Glad it is up here so otheres can see it, it was so much fun got to do it agein

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum