The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group
Greetings and welcome, only go forth if you are over 18 years of age, if not please turn back now. if you are over the age of 18 feel free to view and register for the fourm. thank you so much for coming to see us if this is not your first time here please log in.
Welcome Everyone Feel Free to Register Post and Partake We Are friendly Please Fill out the Rules as Soon as You Join After Please Read and Sign the Policies You May Then Browse at Your Leisure If You Need any Help Please Contact Anaya the Admin or Any Moderators it is Our Job To Help You

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group » Trash Archives of Old Things » The Library, Information About Role Play » Show off your Posts

Show off your Posts

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Show off your Posts on Wed Oct 26 2016, 22:09

Anaya

Admin
Admin

Anaya
avpic Hardcore GamerThe Iron Rose, DeLaRoseIron DynastyAutum Aliance Badge 1Autum Alliance Badge 2No F*cks Given
Show Off Your Posts
June 27, 2016 05:27PM

Have a post you are proud of, post it let others see it, nothing harmful will come to you but constructive criticism is always something to expect.

-no bashing
-all constructive criticism is to be not harmful and in a polite fashion
-don't post other players posts, only yours
-you have to be the typist
-don't get offended if a person tells you something should be touched on in your post. it is to help you not harm you, we are all human and no one is "the best" at role play
-be respectful to each other

HereticalSinn
avpic The Unholy OnelVenuml LoveVoodoo Doll 01Voodoo Doll 02Voodoo Doll 03Voodoo Doll 04PuZzLeBoX 1PuZzLeBoX 2PuZzLeBoX 3PuZzLeBoX 4
Re: Show Off Your Posts
September 01, 2016 03:00PM

Most people would tell you these creatures were not real. They would have you believe they were just scary stories, nightmare creatures to scare the kiddes and people into behaving. Its understandable though, they were a rare breed, and usually pretty reclusive, preferring to remain unknown in the shadows. More often then not things worked better that way, the Sinn feeding off the sins and darkness of races tended to go better if people were under the assumption they were not real. Noctem was a bit different though from his brethren. A "Visser" or "priest" for the Sinn, he usually had to make himself known to do his job. His job… was to spread sin and darkness, to Spread the glory that was Sinn. To remind people that they were not just stories, and that they were very real. He began to form in the woods, just to the south of the Castle area. He might have been hard to notice at first if you couldn’t feel energies or auras. He was preceded by a kind of ominous feeling, and a growing darkness within the woods. Some people would call it beautiful, a sort of dark smoke appearing in the air in a small area, almost like cigarette smoke at first. That small waft of smoke though would grow quickly in size swirling around and folding in on itself, quickly starting to take a more definitive shape. Nocetem has perhaps the darkest appearance of any of the kinn of Sinn. He stands some thirteen feet in height, with very few discernible details. His left shoulder boasts an impressive pauldron, which has a gothic style to it, from the pauldron comes a large black belled sleeve, the sleeve so long in fact that were he to rest his arm at his side the sleeve would drag upon the ground. His right arm is armored in such a way that the armor is barely noticeable due to his dark aura. The armor itself almost perfectly mimics what a normal arm should look like. The flesh of his chest and abdomen peeled back in such a way to reveal an empty rib cage. From his waist comes a long skirt, so dark that again any detail is impossible to make out, aside from it being there. His head is home to an impressive crown of horns, resembling those of a large buck. His face has no real detail as with the rest of him aside from six eyes which are imperial purple in color. The eyes set in three pair, the center eyes slightly larger than the other two pair above and below. His hair long and enshrouding a good deal of the ground around him. His aura was a powerful one, most were able to feel him coming, it was potent enough to do a number of things, for the moment the only obvious one would be the taint it left, usually staining the things around him with darkness. As he began to move towards the castle he would be easy to track, the area around him darkened by a visible sort of dimming of the area around himself, as well as a short lived trail of frost that followed close behind him. For those not sensitive to the energies he emitted it still would have been damn hard to miss the light from the torches turning from a normal glow, to a very dark purple one as the flames within thirteen feet of this Visser would begin to burn a purple color, this also being one of the effects of his aura, so that purple glow, would move with the figure, making it incredibly easy to find and track for people paying attention to their surroundings. His manifestation paused at the gates looking upon this new area he found himself in, taking in what his senses would offer, listening for voices, and opening himself to the energies of the area to try and get a vague feeling for those around. Things that would attract his attention the most were high powers, or things that were rare, the trump though would be holy, he loathed holy things, it was also standing among the Sinn to kill holy seraph on sight…"Pullium dei" as they called them, in the layman tongue "gods chickens". He would wait outside for a short while before entering, more often then it was not long before some one or something would come his way after he entered into a realm, it would likely be the same here.

Anaya
avpic Hardcore GamerThe Iron Rose, DeLaRoseIron DynastyAutum Aliance Badge 1Autum Alliance Badge 2No F*cks Given
September 02, 2016 07:56AM

Well done post indeed, I love the sinns and how they are so dark and brooding, their personalities and simply their aura is so fear inspireing. I could only imagine what it would be like to truly meet one if they really existed, So scary for sure. Very well done HereticalSinn

~Anaya

HereticalSinn
avpic The Unholy OnelVenuml LoveVoodoo Doll 01Voodoo Doll 02Voodoo Doll 03Voodoo Doll 04PuZzLeBoX 1PuZzLeBoX 2PuZzLeBoX 3PuZzLeBoX 4
September 04, 2016 11:16PM

nother enterance....got the setting i was given for it...felt kind of inspired.

SETTING
A gentle breeze carried ceaseless rain across the lands of that are forever shrouded in moonlight. Lights cascaded the black ocean above and lead many to believe it was a sort of map of which few could read. Alas, this is often how creatures of the night stumbled across the long forgotten castle of Vanquish. While of course it was forgotten in a sense, there were a few that were aware of the granite fortress and its towers of which stretched up like fingers attempting to take hold of the sky. The walls to the keep and out-lining structures had weathered their time and had been rebuilt again and again; yet it always retained its marvelous splendor. The castle was originally built back in the early 1400s but had survived the testament of time up till the present day of the 16th age. Between the keep and the outer walls of the castle lies a twisted garden, overgrown with thorny bushes of which blossomed once a year into glorious carnivorous flowers. Beyond the castle, lay a ruined village whose occupants had either deserted the area or taken shelter within the castle during the darker days. From the village branches a series of graveyards where most of the dead remained at rest, though one would find it hard to tell due to the forest of which had begun its encroachment of the village many years ago. Still to this day however, a twisting road of rubble and debris could be found which lead through the eerie forest and through the village before finally ending at the castle’s gate house

It was maybe fitting that a race so long forgotten by most would appear here. Most people would tell you the Sinn never existed, they would have you believe they were just stories from nightmares. The setting could not have been more perfect had the Visser formed it himself. The darkness here was glorious and widespread, the atmosphere added to nicely by the ceaseless rain. Noctem would likely be felt before he was seen. Creatures of such evil often would not go undetected. As his form began to manifest it would be like a pulse of evil through the dreary darkness. As if some one had thrown a rock into still water. Its power echoing out around it as it began to take physical form. At fist it was a faint black wispy smoke, which ebbed from nothing, like reality had sprung a leak, the smoke rolling over itself in a beautiful display. Nocetem has perhaps the darkest appearance of any of the kinn of Sinn. He stands some thirteen feet in height, with very few discernable details. His left shoulder boasts an impressive pauldron, which has a gothic style to it, from the pauldron comes a large black belled sleeve, the sleeve so long in fact that were he to rest his arm at his side the sleeve would drag upon the ground. His right arm is armored in such a way that the armor is barely noticeable due to his dark aura. The armor itself almost perfectly mimics what a normal arm should look like. The flesh of his chest and abdomen peeled back in such a way to reveal an empty ribcage. From his waist comes a long skirt, so dark that again any detail is impossible to make out, aside from it being there. His head is home to an impressive crown of horns, resembling those of a large buck. His face has no real detail as with the rest of him aside from six eyes which are imperial purple in color. The eyes set in three pair, the center eyes slightly larger than the other two pair above and below. His hair long enough to drag on the ground behind him as he walked towards the castle from the south. It would amuse the Visser as his form glided with awe inspiring grace thorough what seemed to be long forgotten cemetery it's residence still at peaceful rest it would seem. Noctem was not truly concerned with weather or not the dead were walking. He had been sent for other reasons, none that would involve something the likes of the inhabitants of these grave. He was headed to the castle his form now plain for any to behold as he made his advance. With him came a number of odd heralds, first likely being the string smell of black liquorish which emanated from this dark beast, next would be flames, if Noctem were to come within thirteen feet of any flame, more often then not it would burn an intense purple color, further emphasizing his final foretelling. Noctem was so dark, and so evil that his form actually leached light from around it, giving this creature a very visible "aura of darkness" this proclaiming with pride to sort of being this was. The most disturbing thing though would be what went unseen, that darkness was a warning, any whom breached it would likely begin to feel "odd". As to get that close to this creature often brought on a strong want to sin, inhibitions commonly ebbing away.

.....am i like....tha only one sharin?

VanguardOfWaffles
avpic Cass banner1CassCassiopeia 2InfiniteSymphony-BadgeYusukej9jC
September 05, 2016 01:41AM

I belive so.. for now anyways. I must say though, that setting you were given is probably one of the best I have ever seen. To not gain inspiration from something like that.. would be disappointing in the least. Prehaps.. I might share 1 or 2 posts soon. Though I feel they will lack in quality in comparison to yours HereticalSinn. I do enjoy reading Nocetem's entrences.

KotaDraquihn
avpic Yondaimes Kunai BadgeArayna Support BadgePredators Fan BadgeMikes Free Letters UMikes Free Letters Y
September 16, 2016 03:55PM

(hello, most if not almost all of you don't know who I am, and I am sure I will locate the introduction thread soon enough, but for now something I have been working on.. I would like insight on how I may better myself..)

The pale moon rays shined through the decaying marbled window, and engulfed the hall of the old castles earthen floor, suddenly a strong and powerful gust of wind had forced the tall, and thick wooden doors open. The curtains danced and fluttered as if they were frightened of what was to come, as faint dark fit of laughter echoed off the walls of the castle, and resounded off into the distance. It had been many years since anyone had laid foot witihnin its bounds, suddenly a shadow flowed along the walls, the loud tap of boots danced off the walls as they fell to the ground. Quickly the shadowed figure moved towards the center of the throne room, and when it had fully vanished, a old man stood gripping tightly to a long staff that he used for walking, a sly grin sat upon his pale lips as he looked around and took in the surroundings, from the dark green moss that crawled up the wall, to the obsidian robed statue figures that stood lining the way to the draconic thrones sitting upon a thick marbled flooring. "finally, I am home." he whispered. The sound of cinder blocks rubbing together echoed down the halls as the door to the ritual chamber opened. The old man slowly made his way into the chamber as the sweet, and gentle smell of lavender quickly entranced his senses, he could feel a great and familiar energy calling to him "patience, soon enough we shall be one, once again." He whispered as he made his way towards the altar, his staff stood only inches behind him, as if something or someone had a tight hold upon it. Erebus knelt upon his knees and slapped his hands together. His left hand had gripped tightly onto the black leather satchel that sat upon his waist, and sat it neatly in front of his self. When Erebus finished performing the ritual, the giant cinder door behind him slammed shut, a mystical breeze began to slowly swirl around the room, and quickly began to move faster with each passing second. Slowly Erebus stood back on his feet, he could feel even now as the energy coursed back into his old wrinkled corpse. Quickly the room began to fill with a thick black and gray liquid smoke that seemed to cover the old man. The eerie sound of growls and howls could be heard behind the veil of smoke. The old man seemed to have vanished when the liquid smoke finally cleared from the room, but instead there stood a tall man, he appeared to be close to six foot in height, his long black hair danced behind him for a brief moment than landed upon his shoulders once more as the mysterious wind finally vanished. His pale milky white skin seemed to glow beneath the torches light, a sly grin crossed his lips that laid hidden beneath a black mask as he lifted his right arm up in a slow manner, his pointer and fools finger rested gently upon his thumb

Anaya
September 17, 2016 05:31PM

I do say it is a very good post, all I can say in how to get better, just keep doing what you are doing and over time you will get better and better and beat your own set best. partake in other rps that allow para or push your own rp to be more para friendly or only para, aim for the stars

Anaya

LadyLyanna
avpic Almaren PrideVisionSeer DesignsMarysis - Medieval FantasyXyliaOfLightMagickalMorriganDrakenshire2Drakenshire1Roleplayer!DiezAreDark Celtic Design
September 17, 2016 05:46PM

Elara touched no food and smiled with hands folded over one another."Mmm good all the introductions are accounted for."She looked now to Nessa."I have a few questions for you,do you think I am stupid?"She halted for a moment."Do you think we did not notice the influx of nobility suddenly and the way you priss about as if you are up to something clever?"Her grey eyes turned dark."I am assuming you think to try to gain some footing here which makes little sense.I do not know exactly what you are up to...but it comes to a halt now."She stood now from her seat."You are trying to play some game of chess I figure,every time a noble youngster comes they always try to play the game of chess but they forget....I own this port."She stayed standing with hands interlocked."Or I would if the magistrate and his officials were out of my hair."Her eyes closed and she smiled."I assume you have heard rumors,most are true. I am a killer,a smuggler,a dangerous woman."She had now moved from the seat and around the table."I have been playing the game of chess for years and every time I get close to my goal someone like you steps in and adds more pieces to the other side."As she spoke the black pieces moved several paces towards the un-moving white pieces."It is becoming a tiring game of cat and mouse and all the additional pieces being placed on the board."By the time she had halted in her speaking the black chess pieces had positioned themselves behind the white pieces."And so..."She turned and moved quickly to the Queen,the center of power."I say fuck the rules."She snatched the crown off and as she did so all the white pieces were unmasked to reveal the Magistrate and several top ranking officials."I make the rules now,I am the Queen."She turned to everyone at the table and her delicate hands placed the crown upon her head as the black pieces amply slit the throats of everyone and dropped them to the ground.Blood pooled around her long graceful dress and she stood there."I hereby annex Black Pearl Port in the name of the Court of Crows."She stood proud and smirking."So now Lady Nessa you have two options,kneel in defeat, admit I have won and you are a lesser being compared to myself or be tossed into the gilded maze to try to survive whatever beast might be laying in there."The Gilded Maze was a large underground maze beneath the castle filled to the brim with all manner of creepy and strange things.

{Favorite post from my favorite character< I pooped it out within 5 minuets so I could go see Suicide Squad XD}

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2016 05:51PM by Eufemia.

dallo5013
avpic IMVU Master Content Creator BadgeIMVU Content Creator Tier 4 BadgeIMVU Content Creator Tier 5 BadgeIMVU Content Creator Tier Broke (OMG) Badge
October 03, 2016 06:47PM

~Wind rustles the tops of the trees in what would seem to be an never ending forest . winding on forever . a young woman would slowly make her way past a moss covered rock . This rock stood almsot 50ty feet tall and only about 6 or 8 feet round . covered from top to bottom in a thick lush green moss . the young lady make her w ay around a tree only to find her self right back infront of the same rock again . she knows it to be the same for she had taken the time to sign her name on it and an arrow pointing the way she jsut whent . she growls and would say in a almsot demonic sounding voice . ~ dang you , you acursid forest I will defeet you sooner or later .~ shaking her head she makes her way past the rock again for a third time then would scream out ~ nooooo!!!!~ she stops kicks off her shoes and lean over to rub her now overly sore feet . ~ man what did I do I know I didn't turn around I was walking straight this hold time . ~ she then relised that the rock was the same looking however the moss was newer as if young moss looking rather brighter green then the last rock . ~ hmm is it me or is this moss getting younger ? ~ the young woman would snicker then would place her hand up on the rock and tap it three times using her first fingertip . softly she whispers to the rock ~ now now play no game with me . you do not know with whom you are playing . for I am Dallo of the.....~ she stops and giggles before reaching her hand into the rock . her elemimentle abilitys would allow her to be able to talk with all of the world around her enabling her to see all of what was going on around about her . not in the seance of sight but more in the seance of feeling the vibrations . she now feeling that there is some soul wondering around about the forest playing tricks on her she would smirk and would open her mouth sucking the soul too her . after all she is a dead doll and lost souls are what she eats . yet she was not about to eat such a playfull soul like this one she was going to ensted use it as a guid thrue the forest . once she had drawn the soul face to face with her she smiled evily at it . the soul trembled wondering if it was about to be sent to an after life it wished not to go to . the young woman would jsut keep grining till the soul became a panic-ed ~now now my dear soul . tell me what part of your after life would you like to lose first ~ said in a rather deep creepy sounding vocie . the soul would look as if it wear trembling for it was cought with in the grasp of a dead doll and knew all too well should it answer wrong it would pairish . so it would take it's time in answering the woman . the woman stood there tapping ehr right foot on the ground . the more she would tap the more a small pebble would bounce around as if the shear tapping of her foot wear to cause small tremmers . not enough to be felt by anyone else around about but jsut enough to move what ever might be lain abouts her foot . she still grining knowing the soul would answer soon or face her wrath ~ do speak up ~ tountingly said to the soul . the soul just answered to her in a soft quivering sounding voice ~ yes I am here to surve ask and it shall be done ~ the soul then bowed to her ever so humbily . the woman then replied ~ good to hear now show me the way out of here ~ the soul then would scream out ~ the way out . why the heck do you think I am called a lost soul you blound I am lost my self . ~ mutters to it;s self ~ find a way out . if I could have done that I would not have died in her ~ she glairs at the soul red lighting darting across her eyes . the soul now with the upmost fearless sounding voice would say ~ oh do what you will to me . we are both lost from here on out ~ no reply from the woman ~

dallo5013
avpic IMVU Master Content Creator BadgeIMVU Content Creator Tier 4 BadgeIMVU Content Creator Tier 5 BadgeIMVU Content Creator Tier Broke (OMG) Badge
Re: Show Off Your Posts new
October 18, 2016 12:04AM

~ Empress Dallo sits up on her throne fast asleep . she had been in court all day and had become rather sleepy . so insted of making her way to her sleeping chambers she whent to the throne room . where her beloved Ethereal Void Dragon would be hidden away keeping an ever close eye up on his Mistress and Empress Dallo , Making sure none would bother her . As t he Empress would sleep there up on her throne the dragon waits in his void realm . looking contently out at his Mistress . all the wile the kingdom would go on with out her for the time being . the cooks are in the kitchen working on tonights feast . The Feast of the Harvest . the one feast that the Empress her self would rather hide from . after all this is the only time that every pesent in the land is allowed to enter the palace and sit at the Empresses table and dine with her . she dose not mind so much that it is her sirvents and all her nabering towns people . the one thing that bothers her is that the last feast there was a massive storm that nearly whiped them all out . For Castle Darkwell is a castle that sits atop a water fall . this castle is devided into two halves . one being the Darkwell half and the other belonging to the empress her self . now don't get me wrong the Darkwells and the Wulf {{ the Empress's name is Dallo Joy Winter Wulf }} clans rule side by sde well enough . and have never really had any kind of fuss on what would be best for the empire . After all Lord Darkwell is inlove with Empress Dallo , however she dose not share the same feelings . her heart belongs to one other . yet this one that has stolen her heart is not often around . so the Empress often finds her self along taking care of court by her self . you would think that some of the empires needs would be over seen by the Darkwells but most of the empire looks twards the empress for any and all answers for what ever might come up .
Down in the kitchen the cooks are runing around yelling to one an other . Head cook 1} grab the sault the fessent needs a little sault . { the soap cook yells out > here the sault is right by you . would you open up your eyes some times < {Head cook1 replys = well there it be . for shame on my eyes to not have seem such a small bag of sault . . } all the cooks knowing their parts work all together like a well oiled machine. . this year for the feast they are cooking up fesent and roast bore . bread as well sirving up some hagges . the Empress is not too fond of hagges . after all she dosen't like the idea of eating out of a sheeps stomic . not to mention the smell there of is none to pleasant she normily toses her hagges to her dragon . he seems to eat almost anything .}
~ As the empress sits there up on her throne her head falls ever so slightly off to the left landing against the hight curve of the throne . it's soft pillowy fabrics would ever so delicutly cradle her head as she slept. ~

~ her dragon sencing something not right slides his head and long neck out from out of the void . using the tip of his snought he would nugg his Empress then softly lick the underneeth of her chin . her head falls over against his head now . slowly waking ehr up . she smiles and places her left hand up on his snought as her head laid against him face ~ what is it ~ she softly asked ~ in a deep sirly sounding vopice he answers her saying ~{ Ethereal Void Dragon : there is a storm aprotching . it would threeten to rip this castle apart } ~ her eyes open wide as she leaps from her throne and yells for her gards . ~ Gaurds !!!! where are my daughrs when I need them !!!~ she runs down the corridoor to the gaurd post. once she comes up on the gaurd post she pounds on the door yelling . ~ answer your Empress we must stop the feast . send all the pessents back down the moutain . thee is a storm coming . and will be apond us soon !! ~ the gaurds leap up and run out of the room past the empress making sure to take but a moment to bow to her then would run grabbing their steeds and riding down the moutain to the towns people below. Some had already started the long climb up and to be turned back now would be nightfall before they made it home so those would be rushed to the Empresses keep were they would be given a place to stay safe wile the Empress worns the rest of the castle and would even send her dragon over to the Darkwell side to worn them as well . so that they might stop their feast as well and get deady for the storm ~

~ winds start to howl rushing up over the over the back side of the moutain . causing trees to bow down in it's wake . snow that had formed on the back side of the moutain seems to wildly swirl up dancing up into the skys from wich it had fallen . only to wave over the tip of the moutain and gust down into the waters of the Darwell springs . before sweeping over into the waterfall it's self . the Darkwell springs are hot springs from a volcanic vent that runs under the each castle . this vent is what has been used for decades to heat the castles as well the fires were used to fordge weponds . the wind howls wildy sending 6 trees up over the moutains and down the other side . just bearly missing one of the Wulf castles towers . . ~

~ the Empress yells to her dragon to give her a ride so that she can asses the damage so far . her dragon refuses to take the queen out for the storm is just starting and has not yet fully reached the top of the moutain ~ Ethereal Void Dragon : my Mistress I can not . you would be hurt . please this storm is still yet to show it's full fury . ~ the Empress sighs feeling trapped in her own castle . ~

~ she looks out of the cooks window . the window is close to the water fall giving a clear vew of how bad the waters are stiring up . she notices king Darkwell's hosr being made ready with horse and cairage . Dalo yells out to the king ~ M'y Lord do not take your family down this Moutain . !!!!~ the wind is so greate that her voice was list in the noise . ~ Cruaver (( name of the Ethereal Void Dragon )) come to me !! ~ she yells now ~ we need to stop that fool from taking his family down the moutain ~ herd ragon looks at her and would just wrap his wing around the Empress saying . in a salum sounding voice ~ Ethereal Void Dragon : Mistress it is too late . ~ the Lord of the Darkwell castle had fallen to his death . just as she had tried to worn him his hose had slipt and dragged him and his cairage down the moutain . his horse had laned up on him before roling off into the river below pulling his dead body into the river because his foot was still cought in the sturps of the hoses saddle ~Noooo that fool why !!! ~ she yelled out . however once again her voice was muffled by the sound of the wind . her gragon now compells her to make her way into the central keep were the rest are waiting . there in the keep some of the Darkwell's castle staff and members had been hiding . for fear their king would do such a stupid thing and would try to take them with him . ~
~ ever to sad and calm the Empress would adress all in the inner keep ~ Lord Darkwell has done a foolish thing and has tried to weather the storm by going down the side of the moutain . he pairshed indoing so . his horse and cairage wear blown off the side of the moutain and now reast in the river blow . please forgive me for having to bring such sad news . ~ she walks past every one as they all seem to at once start to cry . the Empress sheds only one single tear . only because he was rather foolish to have let such a wonderfull horse die with him . ~

((ugh please forgive all the bad spelling ))

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

2 Re: Show off your Posts on Wed Oct 26 2016, 22:10

Anaya

Admin
Admin

Meichan

avpic The Queen
October 18, 2016 10:06AM

Seikariyukaiyan Minamouto ~ Fourth Division Taichou

The wind howled. It had been blowing steady all day, furious as the thoughts racing in the mind of the redheaded Captain as she sat alone in her office. Hunched over the paperwork that littered her desk - and dismissing all of the endless documents that sprawled across the floor surrounding it - the woman narrowed her black-lined silver eyes at the forms that she was studying. Criminal records that she had pulled, using her temporary authority as stand-in Captain Commander for so long as Zero Sol remained comatose. It was a sort of... Co-regency? Was that the proper word? Responsible as she was not only for running her own division, but for keeping the rest of the Gotei on track, the woman's usually lovely crimson hair was a knotted mess. It fell in stringy, unkempt heaps both over her shoulders and down her back. At one point, it had been tied behind a bun, but she'd scraped her fingers through it so many times that eventually the tie came loose and it all spilled out. Rather than being in uniform as she might normally have been, she had on a gray training bra and solid black cargo pants. Nearby, resting on a hanger, was a standard-issue Shihakushou, brought by her request from the on-base residential barracks. Peering through a veil of messy hair, the woman adjusted the thin-rimmed reading glasses that sat on the bridge of her nose and shifted her weight in the chair, sitting with her left leg crossed under her right so that one ankle was beneath the knee of the other. Her right leg fell normally over the side of the chair, and with her bare foot she pushed against the inside walls of her desk, absentmindedly swinging herself from left to right as she read. Another nervous twitch of hers that she had developed over the past six months since taking over for Zero Sol. 'Please, let him be ready to wake up soon.' She thought to herself for a moment as she sat back against the chair, hearing it creak and the joints supporting the spinning seating arrangement click as her weight rolled from the front to the back. Her eyes closed as she scrubbed both of her hands against her face, starting from the jawline and working her way up to allow her fingers to pass under the frame of the glasses and push them up. Taking a moment to rub her eyes while her glasses pressed lightly against her forehead, the woman's lips parted on a dispassionate yawn. Her fingers flattened again, tips slipping up further to smooth across her brow - pushing the glasses up further in so doing, almost to the point that they came unhooked from behind her ears - and then following her hairline almost back down to her ears. She stopped at her temples and rubbed them in small circular patterns for a moment, back arching while she inhaled deeply. Her hands balled into tight little fists and pulled away from her face to let the glasses fall back down into place, and her already closed eyelids squeezed tightly together as she stretched her back and raised her arms over her head until her wrists - facing the ceiling - passed over the back of the chair, her head tilting back until she had arched as far as she could go. Feeling sharp stresses on her muscles after a moment of this, she let out a yawn and snapped back upright quickly, eyes reopening as she felt a burn pass through her body.

'I need to get away from all of this paperwork for a moment.' She thought to herself as her gaze slid across the room. The wall facing the East was solid glass, and had a sliding door that led out onto the Administration building's wraparound, wooden porch. There was also a Japanese stone garden just outside that was dotted with koi ponds and completed with a rock pathway leading out to a quaint pagoda for small gatherings. There was more of a lawn outside of the South-facing window directly behind her, with normal grass and a floral garden. A cobblestone path led straight from the window out to a tall, round pagoda. Originally, the only purpose of this tower was to store Division Four record backups in a central location. Not too shortly after Zero Sol lost consciousness, it became her undocumented primary residence. Seeing as how every time she left the office, she ended up getting herself into some kind of trouble (i.e. being kidnapped by the Arrancar Emperor, getting her shoulder broken, and attempting to commit suicide using her best friend's Zanpakutou - though the suicide attempt detail was something that no one knew about, as far as anyone was concerned they had been sparring and it was an accident), the woman had decided that perhaps she should keep her distance from the office to a minimum. Originally, she had been a commuter. Seated officers of the Gotei were not required to live in the Division barracks, and it was a right she thoroughly enjoyed. After making the move, she had retained ownership of the property and now was simply renting the quaint, two-bedroom home out. Perhaps she would move back in after she woke Zero up... Looking to the full bookshelves that lined the remaining wall, as well as the sofas and reclining chairs arranged around a center table in a corner near a kitchenette she had built in as an add-on, the woman sighed. 'Perhaps...I should...' Take a nap? Send a few messages out? Glancing back down at the mounds of paperwork and then at the locked door leading into her office, the woman sighed.

If she was honest, the woman was a bit lonely. She'd been keeping to herself for the most part, ever since the embarrassing kidnapping incident. She didn't even want Zero to know about that little tidbit. It remained a wonder to her that anyone had come to rescue her; she was more surprised by the fact that the people who had come were the captains of Nine and Eleven. Well, not so surprised about Nine since he was a friend and former student of hers, but the Eleventh Division Captain's presence had definitely shocked her. They were a War Division, so Tatsugo's presence at what was supposed to have been a peace negotiation was very odd in her mind. That he was there to help rescue her, even ignoring the context of the meeting, was a surprise. Although... Given that Shunkan was the man's previous lieutenant, perhaps he had done that as a favor. Regardless of the why or the how, Seikari was in no way surprised when the whole event went up in smoke; she was, however, surprised that it had nothing to do with Tatsugo. It had been the blunder of one of the Emperor's own henchman, whose status she was not aware of. It had been the interference of an outside force that continued to worry her. It had been...a lot of things. Flashing back to when she Shunpo'd skyward as the Emperor's palace was torn to shreds by the freakish energy blades, she remembered looking down in horror as she watched the ominous message "WE ARE WATCHING" etch itself into the landscape, live, tearing the largest palace in the area apart. Needless to say, she had at least a few requests for the Twelfth Division to work on. She also needed to meet with the Ninth and Second Division Captains. And...perhaps send another gratitude message to Tatsugo, even though she'd paid both of the men back with...what? A suicide attempt? Another pang of guilt racked the girl, who was paler than usual and looked gaunt in when she saw herself in the full-length vanity mirror that hung from the wall near her desk. Usually, she had it taken down and turned the other way, but she'd been watching her figure and complexion carefully. Trying to make sure she wasn't getting too pale, too small.

Perhaps what she needed to do was train. Or admit that she required some form of assistance - and that wasn't just borrowing officers from the First Division to assist with the extra amount of paperwork she had been overloaded with for the short past few months. Or perhaps what she needed to do was attempt to wake Zero up once more. He was far older, and wiser than she. Perhaps he would know what to tell her. But...she also needed to keep in mind her recent discussion with Kashuke, and his Third Seat. She needed to respond to that as well. 'I wonder how he has progressed in his plans, thus far...' She thought to herself, with a shiver of...anticipation? Apprehension? ...sorrow? Her Zanpakutou was quiet. It was always quiet when she needed it. Of course...her Zanpakutou was snobby and couldn't take anything seriously. She was also very cynical, satirical, sarcastic... Oh yeah, and they didn't get along one single iota. So of course the broadsword was laying as dumb, silent, and useless as a run-of-the-mill Asauchi. Glaring over at it where it leaned against the vanity mirror, she knelt on the floor and gathered the paperwork that had tumbled off of her desk, knocked over the side in one of her emotionalistic fits. She really did need a break, or something. But there could be no breaks, not for a Captain. Not for an acting Captain Commander, at the very least. 'I am far too immature and impulsive for my rank.' She thought to herself, half-embarrassed and half-amused as she organized a few of the papers off of the floor and stacked them in their respective manila envelope before setting it to the side and reaching for another pile of papers. She had sent out a multitude of Hell Butterflies, instructing for members of the Court Guard Squads to meet her in her office on their own time throughout the day, so that she might speak with them in person. Of course, they would need to knock before they could gain entrance, since the door was locked. She could not help but wonder who would appear first. Her own Lieutenant, perhaps? He was likely the closest, but that meant little to nothing at all. Pausing to trace a finger over the scar that was visible just below her collarbone, slashing cleanly from her left shoulder to her right, she sighed and shook her head. Or perhaps Shunkan-taichou would appear before even him. It made sense, since he might think she was about to discuss or give hints as to the content of their most recent conversation. Or...his Third Seat, responding because he could not or simply because they were on amicable/friendly terms. "Or perhaps you need to stop trying to guess at who is going to come first, because there is no damn way to know." Came a cold, somewhat annoyed voice, interrupting her thoughts. Sighing, she nodded. It was true, there was no way she could know. It could be A--"DAMN IT WOMAN, SHUT UP AND LET ME NAP." Slumping over to the side as though completely and utterly done with life, she shut her eyes and waited for the echo of the first knock. Her messy hair tumbled over her face, barring the three angry scars slashing parallel from cheekbone to forehead over her left eye from view.

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum