The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group
Greetings and welcome, only go forth if you are over 18 years of age, if not please turn back now. if you are over the age of 18 feel free to view and register for the fourm. thank you so much for coming to see us if this is not your first time here please log in.
Welcome Everyone Feel Free to Register Post and Partake We Are friendly Please Fill out the Rules as Soon as You Join After Please Read and Sign the Policies You May Then Browse at Your Leisure If You Need any Help Please Contact Anaya the Admin or Any Moderators it is Our Job To Help You

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group » Trash Archives of Old Things » The Library, Information About Role Play » Re: Rp Seeking/Rp Showing

Re: Rp Seeking/Rp Showing

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Re: Rp Seeking/Rp Showing on Wed Oct 26 2016, 22:29

Anaya

Admin
Admin
Rp Seeking/Rp Showing
June 17, 2016 08:49PM

Are you recruiting or looking to be recruited, post it all here, everything in one place so we can see who is seeking role plays and who is showing their role plays. everything is welcome but if you can give some basic info be you looking for rp or looking for players let us know things like.

For people recruiting
-about your rp, details
-what you are looking for
-what level of rp you have, med light, para
-what job spots available
-other stuff you wish people looking for rps to know

For people looking to be recruited
-what level of rpers you are or what you enjoy most
-what spot you want, job family what not
-anything else you want people messaging you/looking for rpers to know

Remember to keep everything polite, kind and pg13
~Anaya

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2016 08:50PM by Anaya.

Moderate: Delete Thread•Move Thread•Merge Thread•Close this Thread •Edit
Options: Reply•Edit
ChrystalanyaShdwlnds
avpic IMVU Content Creator Tier 1 BadgeEllohymRoleplayers MarketLatns(C)cold(H)heartLatnfemale Bit ny bitLatnfemale WickedMarsbarThe One Ring
June 17, 2016 09:43PM

https://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

Setting:
Multi-Verse Fantasy/Various timelines/Supernatural

Style:
T1/para/multi-para/novella

Played:
Group Threads

Recruiting:
Yes

Positions Available:
All except royal Family.

Related Rooms:
OOC Chat room is The Shadowlands Fun Room

Other:
To join the group please feel free to come visit us in our OOC chat room and speak with either QueenLadyShadowlands, Marsbar, Kallcifer, Akacia, or myself, ChrystalanyaShdwlnds. Have a sample post ready. Or you can message any of the above mentioned with a sample post demonstrating your writing skills.

Description:
The Shadowlands Kingdom is made up of ALL the shadows in all our worlds both of light and dark, good and evil and in all dimensions. As you step through a shadow you are taken into a new world where anything is possible. Stepping through a shadow is the same as stepping into a portal. Now understand you may also step into a shadow to just use for hiding and cover and not go through to the other side. Of course only those with supernatural powers may do so. Humans cannot hide in the shadows and those who have transported through them have done so completely unintentionally. Certain shadows and portals can only be opened or used by members of the royal family. So be sure to pay attention to where you are going and how you get there. We accept all forms beings except for Gods. So join us and let us all have fun and see what happens.

Moderate: Delete Message And Replies• Split Thread•Edit
Options: Reply
CardinalSinn
avpic xmilkxDevilishly Devious DevicesThe Unholy One:::RubberDollzInc::: ChangingBitten pt2The Original
June 19, 2016 07:04PM

The Sinn have been around for some time now, though we have not been well known. I will be the first to admit there are very few players in my house though there are a few members on our page simply because we have played in those realms in the past. I like to think those who have earned this name come to enjoy the respect that it carries as to my knowledge the Sinn still tend to carry an excellent reputation, I insist on those whom earn the name being of a particular caliber of RP players. I do this primarily due to the fact that the species I have created can be a difficult thing to navigate properly. This being I feel the primary reason for there being so few Sinn, I am picky and insist on a degree of excellence. It has literally been years since I have begun to recruit for the Sinn, this however is changing now as I have more access to the net and ability to oversee things which are going on in my house. That being said I am looking for fellow RPers to both fill my ranks as well as play in, or with those whom are of Sinn. we do have a GP with a great deal of information on the Species that are sinn, there are three tiers most people can attain, the fourth is reserved for only those whom are truly exemplary and come to be known as “Primes” which yes, they are considered as gods. There are requirements to join the house, primarily that a player be capable of “para” RP, as well as proficient in “T-1”. for those whom wish to be involved in RP I often require a conversation prior so as in to set up a few things in regards to the lore a person accepts, most commonly there are issues with “Shadow powers”, and the Sinn are Umbral creatures. Other times there have been issues regarding the Deities of the realm, and on rare occasion I myself take issue with some particular lore or character concepts. Now then, some of the more important lore of my realm is as follows…

““In the beginning there was darkness, in the end it shall be so once more”
-Fides Susurrus Vocis-

All Sinn were “birthed” or created by darkness, here called “Caliga” the god of the Sinn. it can be reasoned that in the very beginning there was nothingness, pure unending, unoccupied darkness. This concept is Caliga, as darkness it has taken on a number of characteristics as well as performed a number of deeds over the years. These primarily undocumented in the script that document time and existence do arguably to the very nature of darkness. Proof of this fact whispered in nearly every culture to have ever existed. Take for instance that most cultures either inherently have a fear of the darkness, or, a great reverence. Some people are able to break this quirk down to it not being the darkness itself, but rather what lurks within. There are also other associations that tend to come naturally when it concerns darkness, or dark beings. Take for instance the common association of things with a “dark” nature are inherently “evil” or that darker color schemes and features tend to hint at these things as well.

Darkness has always been around, it is a primordial concept. And as thus a number of things should be taken into account. For instance nearly anything in existence is suspended in space, which as any person should be able to tell you is primarily empty and dark. It is a element which is prominent in nearly every form of existence, and as thus natural has considerable dominion. Compounding this with the common association of being evil, it becomes conceivable, that darkness is also the source of such a thing. This adding more to the lore and explanation of the common views of darkness in society. From here imagine this concept to possess a sentience and command over that which it was and represented.

From here we get into how it is that the Sinn came into being. Over many many millennia of existence the darkness simply sat and watched as life matured throughout the realms. Most life forms completely ignorant to the dominion it truly reigned over. Most completely unaware the reverence or worship which it was being given…as darkness is claimed by some to be the origin of sin, any sin committed in reality was worship of this force, granting it energy through those committing its will...with or without their knowledge. This being the very reason for the name of the species of these creations being called Sinn.

The first of the Sinn was originally known as the “All Father”. This being due to a number of concepts which that being had never bothered to correct, this moniker bestowed as it was though for some time by the kin of Sinn that it had been the origin and core of darkness. It was indeed the alpha of the species, responsible for the creation of the majority of the Sinn in existence, those children that survived having elevated to such heights that they were recalled to the source, those most prominent, most faithful, most useful...were now “Primes”, gods in their own right, often reigning with unquestioned dominion in their various claimed realms of existence. This of course only furthering the power and dominion of Caliga.

Being creatures of darkness and sin it was easy to expand their power base, with the temp of sin and the freedom it offered most came willingly into the fold. Granting yet even more power, again this was not always known to those of an evil nature yet it was nonetheless. The creatures which the “All Father” had created however possessed a number of traits and powers to further influence the minds of the masses, and further their cause. Each and every sin that had ever been committed grants some amount of power to the species, those higher on the chain having greater access to the powers of darkness. This leading to the reason that all Sinn are covetous in nature and yearn to at some point ascend to “Primes” themselves. This covetous nature in and of itself nothing less the self serving and self perpetuating. This led the “All father” to gift his trusted kin with the skill of “birthing” other kin, this of course compounding the effect. With the new “Sinners” set out among the realms it would seem there was nothing beyond their sight or influence. The very presence of the Elder sin stirring in the depths of the minds of beings, reducing their inhibitions, their very presence making those near them more likely to sin. “Sinners” had also been gifted with enough power and force of will to take physical manifestation. Thereby able to enforce their wishes and will through direct interaction with a few chosen beings. Those deemed worthy after a time bestowed with the gift of darkness. Being brought into the glory that were the Sinn.

After a time Caliga saw fit to once more take individual action, following the example of its “Arbiter”. Caliga would bring into existence the breed of Sinn which would come to be known as the “Vissers”. These creatures had been created to enlighten the Kin as to the true Source of darkness and glory which was “Caliga”, and enforce its edicts throughout the realms. They had been brought into being by Caligas hand directly and as thus were more powerful than any other kin, aside from the “Primes”. If the “Primes” were the gods, “Sinners” were the military arm, this left the “Vissers” to reign over the religious aspect. This leading to the creation of the first “Visser”, Fides. This being quite a new irony as this species of Sinn was created through what were primarily thought to be pious figures, though their depths of corruption and evil were known to Caliga. By creating this species through such means this species basted a notable resistance, and often immunity to holy effects. Their infernal and profane presence being so profound that it affected the appearance of any holy artifact in their near vicinity

DayaAutum
avpic SISTERS B4 MISTERSThe Iron Rose, DeLaRoseIron DynastyCreepier is BetterAutum Vampire 1Autum Vampire 2
June 27, 2016 09:41PM

http://userimages-akm.imvu.com/userdata/16/41/64/82/userpics/Snap_kuIZX3H0dm1374239417.png

-about your rp, details

The Autum Role play is medieval fantasy in a Para Storyboard format. Any combat needs to be accepted and judged and will be T-1 only if approved (yes combat must be accepted by all involved parties and approved by the GM). While great effort is made to allow role players as much liberty for artistic expression and creation as possible all characters must conform to the realms medieval fantasy story board. If you have any questions or concerns about what races or characters are acceptable in the RP please see Daya Autum or find her at the Autum Chat Room.
The Black Kingdoms are a vast and fogy land of thick forests inhabited by small villages of humans and in some areas a few elves. These villages are primarily hunter and gatherer societies with medieval technology. The land however is dominated by Lycans who keep a close eye on all goings on. They are the allies of the Autum Vampires, and both Autums and Blackwoods consider one another kin. These Lycans volunteer as guards to Autum castles and crypts, gaining prestige and much military training often returning to be the Alphas of their villages. It is a complex social order between Autums and Blackwoods. They have been kin and allies since primordial times, both creations of the Goddess Noapte and both considering one another sacred to the land and order they both uphold.
The capitol of the vast Black Kingdoms is the immense Trandafiri Castle located on the west coast of the land. It is an Ancient castle built to withstand demonic invasion and is runed to not allow magical transportation into, within, or out of the castle. Trandafiri is well built and appears about to crumble at any moment, but don’t be fooled. The structure is as strong today as the day it was built. The castle has no surrounding village, the castle itself houses all beings who dwell on it’s premises. Their are two entrances into the castle, one upon the well guarded roof, and the massive front doors. Beyond the front doors is a hallway, and at the end of the hallway, a stair leading to another door which leads to the throne room. All door are guarded and bolted. It is recommended to gain entry to simply knock so a guard might allow entrance. Ruling the land, are the Autums. A line of vampires led by a monarch who find their place in the land of the living as rulers and dark guardians of the land against many enemies, both mortal, and ancien, who seek to see all life burn and wrest the land from the graces of the goddess whom they despise for taking what they view, to have once been theirs. Autums are mythical vampires raised by the Goddess Noapte and procreate only by turning the willing living whom they find worthy. They consider one another family, and their Monarch Daya Autum as mother. For more information about the Black Kingdoms, see Daya Autum

We are looking for those who wish for a well thought out realm and RP
For those who want more dark and gothic style RP
For those who aspire to Para RP. One does NOT need to currently Para RP, we are ready to teach and work with those who wish to improve. We are not elitists, we do not look down our noses at those who can not or do not para. We simply love Para and are willing to work patiently with those who are not there yet.

We do para and multi-para, however we may have those who are just starting out and not quite up to para or multi-para yet, we believe in allowing others to develop their skills without being looked down upon.

We are very flexible

There is so much to know! But the only way to learn really is to dive right in and explore. The Autums have a vast backstory, history, and purpose to fulfill. The Land they rule does as well. I can not do it all justice here.

http://userimages-akm.imvu.com/userdata/16/41/64/82/userpics/Snap_Z8wGyGvsV8324918938.png

Edited 10 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2016 09:34PM by DayaAutum.

VincentCatania
avpic DEEPLY IN LOVEDOMinant BadgeKaos Products and Designsbeat drums!! ..lol... 4DawningDevelopersCooL ... ZPWarrior PrideRank Pride: Ubar/TatrixRank Pride: Administrator
June 30, 2016 03:37PM

Removed by Admin

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2016 05:31PM by Anaya.

JennaMarieSienna
avpic Silver Married Badge - AngelDelight91Silver Forever Badge - AngelDelight91
July 01, 2016 03:45AM

I am currently seeking an rp'er to take the premade role of my grandson. This role has been an unactive NPC in the roleplay and my son in law is wishing to finally have the character be able to interact in roleplay.

About the role:

Ladon Yhorgan-Sienna is the son of Nia Sienna Rose and Drako Yhorgan-Sienna, King of Serene Kingdom. He is half Nephilim and half Dragonic. The Nephilim side is Angelic and Vampiric. He is the grandson of Empress Jenna Marie Sienna Knightmare Rose and Death Luciferous Rose of Elemental Dynasty. Ladon's mother was killed when he was around three months of age and has lived in Darastrix Tokeqwim within Elemental Lands. Until his father's return, he was raised by his grandparents and three uncles. He would be around 7 to 8 years of age.

Requirements:

Because this is a premade role, naming of the character and the character's age is non-negotiable. The character will age appropriately. However, because the character has been an unactive NPC and very rarely mentioned, the background besides what is mentioned is a pretty clean slate with a lot of room for growth and multiple choices for adult paths. Prefer a male to rp the role as it would be easier but really going after a light to medium experienced rp'er that can take the character and make it their own. Physical appearance can be worked upon as there are a few choices to work with. AP is not a necessity or a requirement nor will be purchased due to it not being a requirement. Would appreciate a family oriented rp'er as there are tons of family members that will be interacting with the character. Medieval clothing would be appreciated if there are formal occasions such as coronations, balls, etc. There also may be family photos taken and depending on the nature is depending on what dress will need to be worn.

Anything else that is not mentioned in this post will be discussed with those interested in the part. If interested, please contact xDrakoxDragonxGod of The Serene Kingdom either by inbox or appearing in the roleplay room.

Ryla
avpic [NK] Doll badgeCarmelAppliciousGhostyGoldenCrisp
July 01, 2016 08:40PM

Really anything i like to try it all

-what level of rpers you are or what you enjoy most
I can do T1 higher if trained though it may take a bit of time

-what spot you want, job family what not
Would like to be a daughter or guard depending on the RP

I am just coming back from a break a bit rusty but can still manage PM me so we can go over what would be needed if you would like to have me.

iJ8K3
avpic Tangled Web We WeaveCute red pumps
July 11, 2016 09:12AM

I am looking for a family

-what level of rpers you are

beginner t-1 etc

what spot you want-

brother or whatever,

you can message me i normally respond to them,

LadyLyanna
avpic Almaren PrideVisionSeer DesignsMarysis - Medieval FantasyXyliaOfLightMagickalMorriganDrakenshire2Drakenshire1Roleplayer!DiezAreDark Celtic Design
July 11, 2016 09:53AM

http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjcyLjYzNGIwZC5RWEpqWVc1MWJRLCwuMAAA/cat-childs.regular.png

http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/b3RmLjQwLjY0MDc4ZC5JRmRvWlhKbElFMWhaMmxqSUdseklFMXBaMmgwLjIA/vlaanderen.chiselednf.png

We are a Medieval High- Medium Fantasy roleplay. Everything you need to know can be found on the Wix. Buttons lead you to the group page,the openings list,rooms, and the skype group in case you want to test drive some roleplay. If interested in what you see please message Kabeiroi,AsherVitalis,or ElaraVitalis.

Many roles from servants to family and much more are open.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/58/25/76/582576d136a7ebb0babaf07c85c5c2c4.jpg
Please click the above picture for a guide to the Wix. Please be sure to take a very close look around so that you do not miss a thing.

Ar3sDaRkMoOn
avpic Never forgetJerryMcLane - BlutengelDGAF worldShop My CatalogWonder WomanSuperMan
July 12, 2016 06:38PM

Group & RP Have Been Deleted~

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2016 03:32PM by Ar3sDaRkMoOn.

whizzkid1
avpic Cass banner14chanXKZ CreditsiWDN18+The Realm of Nemi
July 19, 2016 06:12AM

Name: Kingdom of the Amethyst-Orchid Fairies (or as of recent union, The Two Kingdoms of Amethyst-Orchid and Siocan Winterlands)
Group/Room Access: GA, Room is public/open, but Group is invite only. Contact me or JixieDyeVanya (aka Queen Glissenwyn) if you want to known more or join.
Type of RP:: all kinds welcome. light-med rp. Medieval/Fantasy/Magic/Multi-verse
Details about the group: A land of the fairies, elves, nymphs & magical/mythical beings of any kind...Not a new group anymore, but gone very quiet of visitors, in room especially, largely because i've not until now, 3 years later attempted to advertise it, which I am now.

Link to group page: [www.imvu.com]
Room: [www.imvu.com]

Brief about it:

Race/Type: All Races and Types; of which are mostly Faeries, Nymphs, Elves.

Kingdom of the Amethyst-Orchid Fairies is the successor state to the far away fallen Kingdom of Bellasea (known also as the realm of the Orchid Fairies) & expansion of King Windstorm's adoptive land... Realm of Amethyst, and set in a previously unclaimed sheltered valley, within easy distance of trade routes.

100 years after the then Prince Windstorm's escape and self-exile from Bellasea after it's destruction by a great evil, the prince began turning back to thoughts of founding his own kingdom; that would honour his long lost kingdom, but also his adopted one. So, began the Kingdom of Amethyst-Orchid, a home for fairies and magical beings of all kinds, wherein the prince in exile has from then on been its king, later joined by the Kingdom of Siocan Winterlands via union to its queen Glissenwyn.

Currently the kingdom of amethyst-orchid is at 350 years old.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/22/2016 08:02AM by whizzkid1.

TheRedQueen
avpic The LOYAL sub Badge Contessa Vamp LipsI Do What I Want!and I Want You!
July 26, 2016 06:46PM

http://userimages-akm.imvu.com/userdata/91/15/30/66/userpics/Snap_nvRFFBbxlO1439395020.jpg

Setting:

Dark Fantasy/Modern Victoria/Supernatural

Style:

Light, Paragraph to Novella.

Played:

IMVU Client and Skype

Recruiting:

Yes

Positions Available:

Ladies In Waiting

Lord General
Lord Admirable
Chancellors
Maids
Healers
Maesters
Guards
Soldiers
Advisers
Butlers
Servants
Wards
Alliances
Family members
Hand Maidens
Mercenaries

Related Rooms:

Main RP Room: Queendom of Rosenrot
RP Room: The Isles of Ros: Ashbourne City Park
RP Room: The Von Richtofen Family Manor
RP Room: Cally's Bedchambers
RP Room: The Isles of Ros: Ashbourne City
OOC Room: Queendom of Rosenrot OOC
OOC Room: Rosenrot Truth or Dare

Other:

If you're interested to join please message me (TheRedQueen) or my co-owner/partner (PestilentCrowOfRuin). We look forward to seeing you there. ^_^

Description:

The role-play is set in the year 2071, after a technology apocalypse spread through out the world. It forced the people to convert back to Steampunk Victorian days, but there was one country that existed off the map that did not get touched by the outage. Rosenrot is an island country claimed by Germany. A sanctuary built by Queen Calpurnia for supernatural beings and humans to co-exist without harming one another. However, the Queen would get something out of this too. Rosenrot's technology being the now highest rated (since Japan was affected by the outage), Calpurnia figured out the way to use technology and electricity by using the donated blood from humans as a power source. The more people fled to Rosenrot, the more the power and technology industries grew. However, the other countries in the world want to know what Calpunia's secret is to make technology resourceful again, so they attempt at wars and sending assassins, spies and everything else across the seas to the island to unmask what the Queen is hiding. The RP is modern Victorian theme.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2016 06:47PM by TheRedQueen.

TschaiMun
avpic Vampire The Masquerade 1Vampire The Masquerade 2
August 20, 2016 02:55AM

Vampire: The Masquerade - San Francisco by Night

http://tashi.altervista.org/vtmgrouplogo1.png

Setting: San Francisco in the modern era, the year is 2016.

Style: We are playing in the Client, using whatever style fits the situation best During fights we're playing turn-based. We are not using a T-system for fights, but a system based on the Pen & Paper RP, which we slightly adjusted to make it work properly in IMVU.

Recruiting: Yes, but you should be able to speak German.

What we are: We are a small RP group, playing Vampire: The Masquerade, trying to follow the Pen & Paper ruleset. This means that we have two gamemasters, who guide the players through their struggles. Every character has an extensive character sheet with Disciplines, Attributes and Abilites and yes, certain events are going to be decided by dice rolls. Our fighting system is based on the Pen & Paper RP and is based on the way the player acts out its plays, on their Abilities and on the role of the dice. Meaning it is based on how good you know your character, but even then you will fail from time to time.

The basic idea: Vampire: The Masquerade is an RP based on our real world, but try to imagine, that during the centuries there have always been vampires living with the humans. The Masquerade is the practice that no human being should ever know of the existence of those vampires, while the vampires more often than not guide the humans fate from behing the curtains. There are several different clans of vampires, each with their own strenghts and weaknesses, and three different political sects waging war against each other.

Other: If you are interested, just write me a message Of course we will help you during your first steps in this RP universe, so don't be worried about that. You can find your way to our group, by clicking on the image above.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2016 02:56AM by TschaiMun.

VanguardOfWaffles
avpic Cass banner1CassCassiopeia 2InfiniteSymphony-BadgeYusukej9jC
August 25, 2016 08:30PM

[ I am posting this want ad on the behalf of the rp's owner, as it was my request to have the rp listed here. Though the did come up with they ad their selves. Anyways I personally wanted this rp to have a posting here because I think it is a little unique, especially with the Missions part of the rp. For me personally it is not something I have ever really come across in an rp and I've been doing this sort of thing for a few years now.. granted i can be picky.... but this person is a personal friend of mine whom I've known for almost my entire rp career here on IMVU. Anyways i hope some of you take interest and come to visit. No promises I will be in there as i am still working on character development and getting my rp mojo back after having taken a 10 month hiatus from rp its self. ]

Setting:
We are in a realm of its own, so we normally use portals to go to and from outside places, though it is also possible to use creatures of flight to do so. There is no timeline restrictions with our group, we have people from the past and the future there, we also do allow a fair amount of tech though we do ask to keep cellphones out of it, ear pieces are fine. We are heavily fantasy based, demons, angelics, elves, and even humans are welcome, plus anything else not listed.

Style:
We are a Freestyle RP based Empire, but traditionally our posts are between Light and Med for normal posting, and between Med and Para for Missions, and spars.

Played:
Missions are done in the group thread, however the rest is done within one of the many Zenkari rooms.

Recruiting:
Yes. Members and Alliances. (Message UnmeilitaShizen for details)

Positions Available:
All except family, or high ranked members such as Knights, Adviser, or Council.

Related Rooms:
Zenkari Lisir Tavern
Zenkari Lisir Forest
Zenkari Lisir Grove
Zenkari Lisir Library
Zenkari Lisir Island
Zenkari Lisir Sanctum
Zenkari Lisir Escape
Zenkari Lisir Hide Away
Zenkari Lisir Training Room
Zenkari Lisir Meeting Room

Other:
To join the group please feel free to come visit us in any of our rooms and speak with UnmeilitaShizen. Be ready with a position in mind, though we have a lot to offer. You will be given a Mock Spar or a test if you're a healer, to see what Position you will get. Then you will be given a mission to go on and it will test you to see your Rank. We do not always hang out in the Empire room, we go about a lot of the Zenkari Lisir rooms for a change of pace.

Description:
Zenkari Lisir Empire was founded by Unmeilita Shizen, it first started as a sanctum to raise her children in, but as they grew, so did the population of the Sanctum. Slowly it turned into a Kingdom, and in time it has now become a blooming Empire with other rooms signed under it, and loyal members. Zenkari is open to everyone, and anyone can get there with the use of portals. It is a place a learning, and coming to better yourself. The Empress UnmeilitaShizen works hard to keep people happy, and safe, but she also does what she can to help each individual member feel more at home in Zenkari, because to her, it is the home of all the members, trial or otherwise. Her only demands are loyalty, respect, and honesty among the members, and guests. There is no set year, or time era because the portals tying everything together are spread through out space and time. Come see for yourself, the wonders that await those who come to the Zenkari Lisir Empire.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/25/2016 08:31PM by VanguardOfWaffles.

Guest_GermaniaxRome95
avpic Devilishly Devious Devices~ Meow ~ (=^.^=)PandaPanda ~ EatingPanda ~ In TreePanda ~ Eating-
August 26, 2016 11:21PM

where do we rp?? on imvu of course

style: freestyle, no tiers, but we prefer you don't do para to novella.

-about your rp, details
we are an Axis Powers Hetalia Kingdom. we rp anything from ancient times to modern day. WWI, WWII, and the cold war might be discussed, but we don't get into arguments about them.

an Austria male or female, a 2p england, a female england, 2p Belarus, 2p Canada, Canada, Estonia, Finland, Japan (ours is mostly not on), 2p America male and female, 2p Austria male and female, viking Norway, Norway male or female, Chibi Iceland, Chibi america, chibi Japan, Chibimano, Spain, France, England, Scotland, Wales, magical creatures owned by the magic trioand the Kirkland family. like flying mint bunny-England, leprachun-Ireland, Nessie-Scotland, dragon-Wales, Troll-Norway, vampire bat-Romania, timberwolf-Moldova. or pets of the nations like Ming (panda)-China, Lamb-Latvia, Elephant-Mongolia, Tony(alien)-America, Mr. Pufin-Iceland. you can even be the nations in cat form. Matyroshka-Russia, CanaCat- Canada, MuricaCat-America, Germouser-Germany, Itafox-Italy, vampragon-Romania, Francecat-France Iggycat-England, Sinocat-China, Lion-Egypt, Prubencat-Prussia, Japancat-Japan, Hungarycat- Hungary, keyboard cat-Austria, and any others you can think of. we also do the ancients like Roman Empire, Germania, Mama Greece, Mama Egypt, Native America, Iberia, Gaul, Scandanavia, Persia, China, Celtic isles, Britannia. we even do alliances like the AustroHungarian empire, the Soviet family, the Ottoman Empire, the allies and the axis of both WWI and WWII.

light to med

an Austria male or female, a 2p england, a female england, 2p Belarus, 2p Canada, Canada, Estonia, Finland, Japan (ours is mostly not on), 2p America male and female, 2p Austria male and female, viking Norway, Norway male or female, Chibi Iceland, Chibi america, chibi Japan, Chibimano, Spain, France, England, Scotland, Wales, magical creatures owned by the magic trioand the Kirkland family. like flying mint bunny-England, leprachun-Ireland, Nessie-Scotland, dragon-Wales, Troll-Norway, vampire bat-Romania, timberwolf-Moldova. or pets of the nations like Ming (panda)-China, Lamb-Latvia, Elephant-Mongolia, Tony(alien)-America, Mr. Pufin-Iceland. you can even be the nations in cat form. Matyroshka-Russia, CanaCat- Canada, MuricaCat-America, Germouser-Germany, Itafox-Italy, vampragon-Romania, Francecat-France Iggycat-England, Sinocat-China, Lion-Egypt, Prubencat-Prussia, Japancat-Japan, Hungarycat- Hungary, keyboard cat-Austria, and any others you can think of. we also do the ancients like Roman Empire, Germania, Mama Greece, Mama Egypt, Native America, Iberia, Gaul, Scandanavia, Persia, China, Celtic isles, Britannia

Axis Powers Hetalia is a historical comedy type of anime. the main characters are Italy a pasta loving, white flag making weakling, while Germany is a manual master who trains dogs. Japan is awkward in large groups, China loves cute things like Hello Kitty, Russia seems mean, but all he wants is a friend, Lithuania may look like he's weak, but during the soviet era he took a lot of brutal beatings from Russia just to keep his brother's safe. Poland is the King of Fabulous, if you're England, Wales, or America please know your limit when drinking. we don't need what happened in the anime to happen in my room. France, Canada, Italy, Germany, Prussia, Hungary, Greece, Russia, Belarus, Latvia, Ukraine Spain, Cuba, Denmark, Sweden, and Norway can all hold their liquor pretty well, but if you're Finland please know your limit is way far after everyone's combined limit. watch some of the CMV's by blacklionpants, crimsonhourcosplay,aakcosplay,sexyfeetcosplay, avatarkayla, enigma, aianimecosplay, darkhorsecosplay, demonswithtea, vandettacosplay, yumienosekaipro, lostincosplay, opperationpecan and opperationnutjob for some popular hetalia head canons.if one of us refer you to a certain video by one of these cosplay groups' youtube channels we might be wanting to do that video and we'll be needing you for one of the roles, or we may just want you to watch it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/26/2016 11:29PM by Guest_GermaniaxRome95.

AngelBracarden
avpic NakedBite meHappily MarriedCREATORVisit My Shop
September 15, 2016 11:05PM

Bracarden Empire is a Medieval based RP that has multiple Islands that surround the main one. Some islands are inhabited and some are not. Come see what we have to offer. Over 10+ rooms to choose from and even more with other members involved. We do allow multi-characters in our story so come on and see what awaits you.

There is no set limit of what one can post whether it be t1, para, novella or the like. All we ask is that if you plan to white wall us, let us know in advance so we can stop the rp to read. Also we ask that if you post in during a rp session that time is given for someone to acknowledge the character.

The RP’s are usually set in a room-based location which Bracarden has over 10+ rooms to choose from and the most popular being Drunken Pearl Tavern but we do have some non rp rooms as well where we get together and chat.

We are recruiting and can discuss this further....
Positions Available: We do have a list and given you are interested there are a few requirements we have. Upon further chatting we can discuss options of what is readily at hand.
• Knows how to Role-play but not a dire requirement
• Must have at least a one month account
• Others depends on what you have to offer

We at Bracarden have entirely way too many to list here as sometimes they change. Just search for AngelBracarden or KaiserBracarden

To join the group please feel free to come visit us in one of our chat rooms but please if RP is in session ask us to meet you in the OOC room so we can chat freely without disrupting the session. You may speak with me (AngelBracarden) or my husband (KaiserBracarden)

Seilianna
avpic Anything But OrdinaryErieDragonRavegeGT DesignLotus of Retribution38RB - Alphabet - A38RB - Alphabet - P38RB - Alphabet - R38RB - Alphabet - AARoleplayer!
September 23, 2016 08:08PM

Seeking............
-what you are looking for : Quality rp /story building
-what level of rpers you are or what you enjoy most : Any, it is the quality and interaction I seek
-what spot you want, job family what not : Any, very flexible have been known to rp grandmothers, healers, servants, queens ect.
-anything else you want people messaging you/looking for rpers to know : I have been actively rping for many years, not just on IMVU. I am familiar with traditional T1, am fine rping long detailed posts or smaller ones. Currently I am simply seeking decent rp interaction. I am not limited to Genre, species, age or post length. Just want some quality story building with like minded individuals.

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum