The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group
Greetings and welcome, only go forth if you are over 18 years of age, if not please turn back now. if you are over the age of 18 feel free to view and register for the fourm. thank you so much for coming to see us if this is not your first time here please log in.
Welcome Everyone Feel Free to Register Post and Partake We Are friendly Please Fill out the Rules as Soon as You Join After Please Read and Sign the Policies You May Then Browse at Your Leisure If You Need any Help Please Contact Anaya the Admin or Any Moderators it is Our Job To Help You

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group » Helpful Information In The Fourm » Announcements » Posting Problume

Posting Problume

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Posting Problume on Fri Dec 30 2016, 19:14

Anaya

Admin
Admin
Greetings everyone, as I am sure many have known we have an activity problem, people are here, but not being active. For the people that are being active, you get a golden sticker (i am not kidding I am making the badges for this, you will legitly get a golden sticker for activity)

this forum has been up and active since 2013 now it is 2017 and we are stepping it up, you will get informed via inbox that we are active, that we are around and this group is being made active. We have everything on here for you to be able to do, rps, OOC junk ANYTHING you just need to reply to topics and be active here or you will moved groups and marked as inactive.

but for the people not being active, you may get BANNED from the forum page and not be able to post any longer, if your account name gets moved to the banned group you will no longer be able to do anything with us till you prove to the administrative team that you can be active.

This is a limited time offer, lasting for only two weeks. That's right, you ask after the 28th you can fuck right off! But wait, there's more! Apply now for a free, complementary get the fuck to work speech from Anaya. I FUCKING DARE YOU D :<

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

2 Being ducky member and being away on Wed Jan 25 2017, 15:48

Alita

Sorry I've been away, real life has been like a wrecking ball with Miley Cyrus still attached to it! Your welcome now you have that song stuck in your head. I don't have internet at home right. But will have so soon enough!

View user profile

3 Re: Posting Problume on Thu Jan 26 2017, 06:02

I'm hoping this isn't an auto feature, given that I make the effort to post but I might not be able to post on the regular. That being said however, what about reader accounts who aren't here to post actively but are here instead to read stories and whatnot? 

Keep me in the know? Maybe make a post about activity and how it works and whatnot.

View user profile

4 Re: Posting Problume on Thu Jan 26 2017, 14:17

Anaya

Admin
Admin
the last message to go out please know went to everyone, it is a lot easyer to send out automated messages to everyone then it is to go to send them individually, even more so when there is a large number of inactive users. so if you are active or a mod and you get them just nicely ignore them and keep being active, as long as you are active you have no worries. but next Friday I will be going over everyone with 0 posts and moving them to the banned group. unless they have told me the reason why they have been away.

please know there will be one more auto message sent out on Wednesday to inform the masses of this. if you have more than 0 posts on your counter you can just ignore it and keep being active.

Thank you
~Anaya

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

5 Re: Posting Problume on Sat Jan 28 2017, 17:46

Alita

I would like everyone to be aware that as of right now i am pregnant in real life. Where as I will try to keep every one informed of what is going on with me, I do wish to let you know if for some reason around early or late May i go MIA, its due to I pushed a baby out. I will make point to do my best and let everyone know what is going on. My due date is May 15th, however they are not sure if I will make it to that date. After the baby depending on if I have him naturally (yes having a boy) depends on if i am taking 2 or 4 weeks off from work. (my husband is a stay at home dad. cant take the full 8 weeks off) So after i am MIA i will be on again as I can.

View user profile

6 Re: Posting Problume on Fri Mar 31 2017, 15:29

Read and Agreed ♦

No one is actually Dead until the RIPPLES they cause in the world die away - Unknown

View user profile

7 Re: Posting Problume on Mon Jul 10 2017, 00:30

Anaya can you remove me from the page due to real life being crazy right now trying to balance long work hours at job, farm choirs, taking care of family with little to no time rping. My mom had a stroke back in March 2nd 2015.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum