The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group
Greetings and welcome, only go forth if you are over 18 years of age, if not please turn back now. if you are over the age of 18 feel free to view and register for the fourm. thank you so much for coming to see us if this is not your first time here please log in.
Welcome Everyone Feel Free to Register Post and Partake We Are friendly Please Fill out the Rules as Soon as You Join After Please Read and Sign the Policies You May Then Browse at Your Leisure If You Need any Help Please Contact Anaya the Admin or Any Moderators it is Our Job To Help You

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group » Valaria and World Areas, IMVU Hosted » The Castle of Stoivania » Ravens Bring Letters

Ravens Bring Letters

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ravens Bring Letters on Fri Jan 27 2017, 04:49

Anaya

Admin
Admin
Dear Ana

It has been three weeks now and the castle is not the same without you, it is empty inside the halls you are not walking around. Samuel has left for his hunting trip to the sea and I am without anyone but the kids who tend to keep me on my toes no matter the occasion. they have more energy than both of us put together and I have yet to know where they get it from. the birds are coming back over here and the days are getting warmer, I am not looking forward to spring and the rains, it makes the flowers grow but it makes me stuck inside for even longer, if one winter locked away from the sky was enough you would think I would get a break.

A lowsum boy tried to stab me in the back today, I do think he was just a member from the Sun, that fools cult that has been running in town, but the new guard Rage had him disposed of, he was fully nude wall he did it, you should have been here. that cult as well they plastered blood of a goat on the castle side only a few days ago,  it was disgusting and smelled of the most foul rotten swamp I have ever known, I do think there goat was many moons rotten. but it was cleaned by one of the trolls and I hate to say and I gag wall thinking about it...I think he liked some off the wall as he was cleaning.  The stables are empty without your massive hooved behemoth in there, a guard came in complaining that they did not see the man-eaters fuzzy face and missed it. we shall send apples and carrots over to you soon for you and your steed. as well as there are some new wolf pups here and I am sending you two of them, a house warming gift, I do think humans and elves do that kind of thing, if it is not enough for the warming of your home please let me know I will send more.

But please let me know if you need anything, the ravens do bring the letters rather fast, it is almost like we are beside each other, well, sort of, but anyway please let me know if you need anything, and I shall send it all right over.

From your mother
Anaya Nivaria DeLaRose

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

2 Re: Ravens Bring Letters on Fri Jan 27 2017, 22:33

Dearest Mother,
                I truly miss home, it is very much so different here. It is so warm, even in spring I am dreading the summer months. It has been storming the past two days here, causing everything to become muddy and messes to be made everywhere. I am glad the children are doing well, though, just imagine when they are bigger, all the things they shall break. As for Samuel, I wonder what has gotten into him, perhaps his trip will take the fire out of his belly for a bit. It his heart warming the guards miss my beloved steed, the new slave found himself on the wrong side of him and got a hoof to his face, I am surprised he lived through it. I am sure he would love to get some fresh carrots and apples from home, I have yet to find any apples as sweet as the ones from home. Someone needs to go on a killing spree and ride us of all of the cultists, until they are gone I will continue to worry for you and the children’s safety, thankfully, it seems we do not have anything like them here as of yet, but who knows now that we lay claim here perhaps they will follow. I thank you for the wolf pups as well Mother, they are adorable and remind me of home. The two are enough, I’m sure they are going to be a hand full but it is a welcomed handful.

As of now, there is nothing I can think of that I need but should something arise I will make sure to inform you. Please, stay safe Mother,

Your beloved Daughter,

Anarial DeLaRose

3 Re: Ravens Bring Letters on Fri Feb 10 2017, 17:33

Anaya

Admin
Admin
Dearist Ana

Is it warm there? is there no snow? I wish there was no snow or water here, it would be nice if it was dry but still green, I am sure in time I can figure out some magical spell to make it such here, keep the lands green but remove the water and have everything live on my aura and magic alone, then I can fully own the land and care for it.

it is still so quiet without you around, well without older children around the young ones make noise but it is not the noise of voices and chatter I want to hear within the halls, I have thought about reaching out and maybe adopting a new child or two, maybe, family, i am not sure as of yet, I lack my own family what I had for family is now...gone. what are your thoughts on if I should take on more family, adopt some others, we have one guard, Rage I had enjoyed spending time with, and he is rather fine in the figure for a human male.

Love mother

(Doodle at the bottum of the letter)

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

4 Re: Ravens Bring Letters on Thu Feb 16 2017, 08:47

Dearest Loving Mother,

There is no snow here. It is warm here. Unbearable some days, I am hoping for another rain storm soon, they tend to cool it off here. I think it would be amazing if you could make a barrier around the castle so that you don’t have to deal with water or now. So, you can freely go outside as you wish.

It is quiet here at the moment. Things are still a bit shaky but I seem to be making it clear now I will not deal with them, anyone who speaks out or tries to overthrow me will receive a punishment. I think it might be a good idea for you to adopt again, however, be careful with it, make sure to not get any children like my former siblings.  I am glad you found a good guard, it means I can worry a little less about your safety. I send my love with this letter, always thinking of you, my beloved Mother.

Your loving, caring Daughter,

Anarial~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum