The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group
Greetings and welcome, only go forth if you are over 18 years of age, if not please turn back now. if you are over the age of 18 feel free to view and register for the fourm. thank you so much for coming to see us if this is not your first time here please log in.
Welcome Everyone Feel Free to Register Post and Partake We Are friendly Please Fill out the Rules as Soon as You Join After Please Read and Sign the Policies You May Then Browse at Your Leisure If You Need any Help Please Contact Anaya the Admin or Any Moderators it is Our Job To Help You

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group » OOC Talk » Random » Greatest bad movies

Greatest bad movies

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Greatest bad movies on Wed Mar 01 2017, 23:00

such as this:

or this: 

Both are bloody bad awful movies, with a strong message they are just fun to watch and troll x'3 remember the democrats keep slave chains and the Christmas tree is actually a crucifix

View user profile

2 Re: Greatest bad movies on Wed Mar 01 2017, 23:00

please feel free to ask any questions :3

View user profile

3 Re: Greatest bad movies on Fri Mar 03 2017, 03:45

OK different kind of "Greatest Bad Movies" Than I thought XD.
When I saw the title of this post I instantly thought of the 1950's and 1960's B movies. Some of which are now cult classics.
I myself confess to actually liking "The Brain that Wouldn't Die". It's one of my really bad taste addictions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ljDDpEg2ZM

But OK let's review these "nuggets" Dark found first.
Let's start with some critiques of the movies I pulled from the web as I have not seen them myself.

Hillaries America….

A series of conspiratorial talking points familiar to Breitbart-oriented readers, but reshuffled in a new, startlingly illogical order.
Vadim Rizov

D'Souza makes a mistake by devoting so much of the movie to his Alternative History of America, the one in which slavery somehow becomes a liberal sin

Owen Gleiberman

…..Saving Christmas…..

"Saving Christmas" is little more than a screed delivered by Kirk Cameron scorning everyone who doesn't celebrate the season as ostentatiously as he does, justifying his attitude with bits and pieces gleaned from the Bible, delivered in the most self-righteous manner imaginable. The result is perhaps the only Christmas movie I can think of, especially of the religious-themed variety, that seems to flat-out endorse materialism, greed and outright gluttony.

Peter Sobczynski

Hmmmm, OK, that's pretty… damning actually.
Can anyone who has actually seen these movies tell me if those comments are accurate?
If so we might have found movies that "Out B" the B movies XD

View user profile http://nl.avatars.imvu.com/DayaAutum

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum