The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group
Greetings and welcome, only go forth if you are over 18 years of age, if not please turn back now. if you are over the age of 18 feel free to view and register for the fourm. thank you so much for coming to see us if this is not your first time here please log in.
Welcome Everyone Feel Free to Register Post and Partake We Are friendly Please Fill out the Rules as Soon as You Join After Please Read and Sign the Policies You May Then Browse at Your Leisure If You Need any Help Please Contact Anaya the Admin or Any Moderators it is Our Job To Help You

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group » Valerian Story's » The Vandenburg Coven » Ranking List

Ranking List

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ranking List on Sat Nov 25 2017, 14:39

Anaya

Admin
Admin

So we know each other ooc jobs and placements, in rp some players do not hold the same jobs or roles as they would oocly. so example myself in rp my toon/rpc is a fighter and is growing in rank, but oocly I am the owner, leader and a governing body that helps deem if things are being upheld in a strict and logical sense and the rp is flowing smoothly, I am the person that tells you no change that, or you did wrong here is how to fix it, as well as one that can train others, and over all the person that runs the show, this is my ooc job not my ic job. so to start we will list out who players are oocly not icly, so you the other players can see other people's rank in the ooc community of this role play group and know your own. if there is ever a problem here or you wish to have your rank upgraded or changed please talk to me and it can be done.

Here There Is a Pecking Order, Know Your Spot In It.

Rank List for The Vandenburg Coven Role Play

Leader Ranks

Rulers = Anaya and None
Consort = none
Next in Charge Under Ruler -
Recorder and Chancler/Trainer-
Adviser to Ruler -  

Family to Ruler
Sisters: N/A
Brothers: N/A
Children of the Last Now Dead Ruler: NimphilaLucaria -Dead-

~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~

Councillor
General
Grand Diplomat
High Priest
Magister
Marshal
Royal Enforcer
Spymaster
Treasurer
Viceroy

~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~
Lesser Roles

Royal Guard Placements
-
-
-
Guard Placements
-
-
-

Empire Members
Empire Servants
Towns People
(Most are NPCed by Anaya, but can be played by others if needed)

~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum