The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group
Greetings and welcome, only go forth if you are over 18 years of age, if not please turn back now. if you are over the age of 18 feel free to view and register for the fourm. thank you so much for coming to see us if this is not your first time here please log in.
Welcome Everyone Feel Free to Register Post and Partake We Are friendly Please Fill out the Rules as Soon as You Join After Please Read and Sign the Policies You May Then Browse at Your Leisure If You Need any Help Please Contact Anaya the Admin or Any Moderators it is Our Job To Help You

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group » Valeria, Discord Hosted » The Iron Dynasty,A Rose Has Thorns »  Rose Has Thorns Part 4 - The Darker World

Rose Has Thorns Part 4 - The Darker World

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Anaya

Anaya
Admin
Admin
Part 4  The Darker World
  Rose Has Thorns Part 4 - The Darker World Sky_ke11
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything and is stronger than anything, but it is wrong, it is always so very wrong. No matter how fast light travels, or how strong light gets, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, it finds the darkness is always stronger and darker than its light pushes out, it will always be there, waiting for it, wanting it, and knowing that when light always goes out, darkness lives on forever” ~ Caliga


Softly she lay in the bath clear crystal water cascading over her nude flesh. Simple flicks of iridescent rainbow water droplets dappled her skin. White hair fell over her shoulders dampened by the moisture in the air of the fogged up window room. She could see the outside the trees swaying in the wind the sweet smell of summer and a warm day just slowed to waist it away in the bath not a care in the world. Was, was this what death felt like, like a child’s dream of sweets and in a place were the land and sky met off in the distance, true beauty here and now. She looked out as a girl, with long yellow hair down her shoulders the color of buttercream and her skin like a silken blanket. “lady Anaya we gave waited so long to at last see you. Oh, it brings me joy to have you home with us at last" home what was the word anymore her home, it was almost like she could not remember any other place than here.

“Yes it has been a long time coming haven’t it, this place is so nice do tell me about it, I am sure the story's do it no justice, and the last time, well I can't even remember it last time I was here. So do, tell me story’s of this place and allow my ears to enjoy the simple pleasures.” Anaya thought on how this place was so peaceful, so still, as the girl walked over beside the tub and got down on her knees her arms resting on the side of the tub as she humbly looked to the woman naked laying there.

“your father, our father, has watched you down on the world, he made all of this, for we are told of the days when you were still young and he watched as you walked for the first time your claws shimmering in the light, this place was were you were born a place of all starting and all finishing, but not many finish here, for the gates are locked never to be opened it is said they are bolted with magic and fury, the sky's themselves cannot open them till she comes home, till the true owner of this place comes home. The lands are fruitful and the trees they shimmer and your children wait for you to make them, many just waiting for your breath to give them live,the water is clean, none will harm you here all is pure and blessed by the grace of the holiest on high, he has changed since the past, he is no longer filled with greed and pain, but light and power, he relaxes up in the temple he need not be anything but free you may join him and shed your human skin here, we only placed you in it to seem more comfortable you will not have to have it once you go outside this room. No pain will lay to your body upon changing nothing you do will give pain to your body, it will just be here, you can just be here, everything will be yours without  even asking, simply think on it and it shall be.” the girl was so happy with her words it was like every letter just made her get brighter and happier like there was nothing that could remove the grin and smile and light from her eyes.

Anaya nodded as she ran her fingers along her silken body. “ I do enjoy this body I may use it from time to time to be able to simply feel the skin of an older time, but, tell me, child, why can I not remember what was before this moment? I know I did not exist just now, there were actions before now that I can only partly dawn my mind to”
“Oh my lady the days before now do not matter, all your human struggles and pains are but a blink and no longer needed, you need not to hold onto anything here, what happened to you, who you knew, everything before now you need not cling to as it will cause you sorrow and pain, you need not that you only need bright and happy days simply to do the job the father on high has given to you, see all mortals as equals in the mind of the one holiest of all beings. Don't worry my lady, you won't need your memory of the land here, it will only inhibit you. We only want the best for you”
Anaya nodded her head, she understood the reasoning and really she could not debate it, it made sense and really she had no idea what she wanted to remember all she knew was something happened before now but really why care about it. It was the past anyway. She stood up from the bath and stepping out of the tub to have her foot come down on what felt soft but was warm and looked like a marble tile floor. Not a single crack everything was so clean and perfect. She let out a breath as she nodded her head.
“Alright, I will go see father then, I am sure we have much to talk about”
“as you wish my lady, and oh my lady your true self may not be the same as it was before, you will see” the girl then vanished as if she was not there at all leaving only a couple of white feathers scattered around here and there. Anaya gave a chuckle as she opened the door and then as if nothing had even happened at all she moved a foot and it was so clean, her body had become her true self, but it did not hurt, it just, as she did not even think about it and with another move her foot slammed into the ground claws digging into the dirt as she enjoyed feeling it. Everything felt so good like feeling the wind for the first time, the dirt for the first time, breathing for the first time the skin on her skin. She moved to open her wings as white feathers spread over her. Body as she looked at them, what was once hard was soft here, and she enjoyed it, she felt true and free and with her wings folded to her back she walked.
It felt like no time at all as she looked upon the temple walking up to the steps of it her body becoming human once more, that would take some getting used to. “Father? I have, I have come home” she called out as she looked over to see him standing there his back to her, he had white hair as she did, his body strong and muscled as he stood there. Slowly the man turned around his stabbing blue eyes looking at his daughter.
“My child” within seconds his arms were around her as he held her close to him in a tender embrace his fingers warping around her and weaving into her white hair as she put her head on his shoulder. He was warm, loving, he was everything she wanted, everything that she had ever wanted was right now, she let out a breath as she sunk into him “I missed you Anaya, my sweet girl it is good that you are here with me now”Anaya's arms stayed around him as she let out a breath softly holding her beloved father who clearly cared for her.
“Father, your love is sweet and brings joy to my heart, but you are not going to be staying alongside me, you have committed treason and should not be here in this kingdom. You got here on fowl means and are seen as guilty by the laws of the world Father, what was done is to be undone now that I rule here and you may return to the land mass you were given, to govern and rule and set the balance right again”
her father's arms stayed around her as she spoke and held him, he was not the dragon he used to be he had grown fat lazy and weak and he knew that she was stronger then he was. Anaya's voice was cold without emotion at all and she simply spoke without seeing to care, simply doing what she was there to do without fault or show of weakness. “Father you are to return to Valeria and govern man, protect humans, and guide ones that seek you out, you will hear their prayers to you, you shall still be a god among them, still stand with your people and do the job needed, all your powers will stay with you, but your wings will stay here with me” she moved her hands as she held him, her nails digging into his back as tears fell down his face but not a sound slipped from his lips. He did not say a word, did not do anything, he knew he would lose in battle so allowed this to happen without restraint at all.

Blue feathers started to slip from his skin as the wings as if magic its self hid something so large within such a small body as they moved and fell to the ground making not a sound, bright blue blood slid down his back as he fell weak in his daughters arms his old legs trembling not only due to weakness but out of fear of what happened next. “goodbye my father enjoy the world I left behind, you will be returned to the cave in which you left, on the dunes of were the world was made, on the spot were the dragon of ages abandoned the world he was sworn to protect due to his own greed. You are banished here forth from this kingdom” her words as law and justice as if a hammer smashed down onto his head pushing him down out of her arms and to his knees looking up at his daughter.
“no please, I do not belong down there anymore, I know not the world my daughter, please spare me”
“you have been judged, and you have been found guilty” then he was gone as if dropped down a hole that opened at his feet he was sent to plummet down to the world which he left behind thousands of years ago.

She let out a soft sigh as she looked at the world now empty of her father, it was hers now and now, it was time to place back what needed to be “i call forth the sky keeper, rise from the land of the dead and hear my words, I call you forth from the pit you have rested in for so long, I call you from death to life to be brought back to the place of which you belong, come to me my sky keeper, the ferryman that is to usher the lost and dead to the land of light and peace”

On the world down below the bones of the keeper, lost in the sands of the desert of ignoros started to move, they clicked, cracked, shifted, not caring for there age or fragility they seemed to live and breath once more, sand tumbling down there yellowed bones as a light white hue started to creep back into them like life being breathed back into life long dead. The bones soon mashed together clicking and cracking as the skeletal structure of a massive bird came into view. A bird, with no wings.

  Rose Has Thorns Part 4 - The Darker World Sky_ke10

The birds head arched as it looked to the sky, moving the ends of its shoulders softly, flesh and muscle taking shape as the blue feathers at last smashed out of the skin and the whole being lifted off the ground hovering up into the air and then simply vanishing into nothingness leaving only sand and faded blue feathers were it once was hidden into the dirt and dunes. Anaya stood as she formed before her, a woman pale skin lightly kissed by the sun, ebony hair falling down her face in tight curls and bright sea blue eyes and lightly dappled features that brought everything in rather cute and Innocent looking, it was clear on how the Leviathan fell in love with such a flawless beauty, an image of innocence and crisp clean features. “so long have you fallen into the ground, so many had the chance to birth you back to life and gain such a reward onto the world they call home, but alas you did no crime yet payed the gravest price, your very life stolen from you in greed and self interest, a crime that has now been punished with service and exile, a merger price for what you payed but a price none the less. But now it is done and you live once more, you will be able to do the job set forth by the god overhead and bring the dead to the light-filled afterlife they deserve, we together will remove darkness from the land and keep its claws from the people of the worl....”

“NO YOU WILL NOT!” a swift backhand hit Anaya right in the face as she was sent flying backward smashing into a stone pillar, it splintering and wedging its self into her back. A simple black skinned hand ran along the sky keepers face, the girl just stood there unable to move as a force held her in place
“It is funny how you are still bound by time up here Anaya, did you really think you could come up here and change our plans, change the future for us and outshine our blissful black. We are the reason you came here. Don't you remember” her words held malice, so much malice, at long last, she could give what she had wanted to for so many years. Caliga took a breath as her darkness moved along her skin as she was there before Anaya, Anaya getting up from the pillar to heal her bloody back, what would have been seconds felt like a forever as the single tissue bits molded together. Caliga was slowing time so healing would hold no effect. “don't you want to remember Anaya, the sins you committed, the innocence you snuffed out of the world wall we could do NOTHING to save them!” a massive shadow spike stabbed out of the ground and impaled the holy dragon in the jaw forcing blood to bubble up her lips and splash onto her gown. Anaya could not scream, she could not speak, she hardly could move every movement slowed down to such a state that she was not moving at all and she did not have the power next to this, she could not fight this off, Caliga had most of the world behind it and Anaya only had a select few and she knew it.  Her red eyes looked into that of her now enraged torturer only able to hear Caligas words and do whatever the god wanted. “you have killed nations, you alone have burned whole races down to the ash, you have slaughtered your own family your own people, you are the cause of why the one you loved is dead, you killed your own son and left them all to die as they called out for you, you have ignored the ones praying to you, you have turned a blind eye, what god is that, what dragon is that!” she slammed another black spike into the woman's side, it goes in and up into her rib cage and out the top of her shoulder. Another one stabbing into the other side the same going into the rib cage and out the other shoulder crossing in the middle.
“you have been found guilty by your own rules, you are nothing but a hypocrite dragon of light and justice,  we have watched you and now you will pay the price for your deeds, not a soul will come here to the sky, your own keeper will now be mine to usher souls down to Ulon were souls belong wall you sit here and rot in a pit of your own making, ruined by your own laws Anaya, holy dragon of a pile of dirt turned black in my image” a smile came over the woman's face as her black wings reached out and a chill came over the air “enjoy the show, watch your world go black”

The sun that hung that day got colder, a black sheet started to creep across it, a solar eclipse that would never end, words whispered into the minds of every living thing, words that would shake a planet, words that placed fear in the hearts of even the other gods. “the day has come to pick a side, light is over, only darkness walks on the land, may my children rise to walk this world with the living, half of the planets will die, the weak will wither and fade, all children will be free, this world will be remade in darkness” as the words ended it was like there was this emptiness that crept into every pour of a person and into there very souls like the happiness had been drained from the hearts of all living things and sadness touched the world. The ground turned dark and from the shadows spewed monsters upon the land, beings all sizes and all power levels, small and large, black bodied monsters in the form of beast, man,  abomination, everything, some did not even hold shape, just rolling black masses that attached to the living to consume them. And then, others started to crawl forth the Kinn, monsters that stood twelve feet or higher at the shoulder, glowed there respected colors and were nothing but black tendriled monstrosity's walking the world to do Caliga's bidding.
Shades clinging to the heels of there greaters hoping around to snap up any that were seen as weaklings needing to be set free and grab a hold of any child within range.
Sinners with claws dripping ready to hunt and kill,  
Vessers books in hand walking to take in the disciples of Caliga as they ran in fear from everything and into the black hands of an enemy they did not understand.
The Reapers collecting souls, blue soul orbs hovering around them like blinking lights  as many died and fed the growing hoard ]
Hulking Ursas slamming clawed fists into the ground as the quadrupedal abominations lumbered around smashing building like siege engines opening doors for the Sinners to go in as the knights of a destructive army hell-bent on taking what they saw as there own.
And Standing at the head were the Fates of it all, Two woman holding large books with silver decal, silver chains dangled down there sides and down there dresses. Giving orders and instructing the troops to go from town to town on the path that would lead them to a successful future.
And on one spot, consuming what was once Firedoor was the main figurehead, a glowing bright purple Prime turning the ground its self into darkness and consummating all that was in the landmass, no one would live here again, no plants would grow, all would turn to darkness, trees would change as the Prime would warp the world by simply existing, and in the centre grew the castle that it would sit in, that Caliga its self would manifest in and 'live' in, here would be the home base, here is were the army's would be there strongest, here darkness would rule, here would grow city's of nothing but Caliga's minions, all Kinn, darkness, and mortal disciples would rest here.

She looked to Anaya sitting there eyes wide as she watched the world set ablaze by black fire and an empty dead sun, time started to move as Anaya could breathe again as she let tears fall down her face “why would you do this to them, why would you do it to the people I am to protect!” Anaya screamed as she cried her tears falling down onto the beautiful ground that was the sky lands. “why would you do something so horrible, you will kill hundreds of thousands, what is the reason the point, why does it even for you this is pointless and rash”
“why do it you ask, as it is what darkness has always wanted, a world with no limits, with no you on the ground no one can protect the people, no one can stop what will happen and as soon as your little trinket in your castle is smashed they will not even have a place to hide anymore, it will all be leveled, your daughter saved due to her age but forced to watch the world as she is helpless to do anything, a heart turned so dark she will beg to us to grant her wishes, giving her soul to us as payment to save the people you left her with.  Your eldest son will know how it all ends, he knows how we work, he knows our ranks, he will run with aid into the mouth of our stronghold to be met with fire and death and even if he makes the wise choice to not do such a thing he will only be able to watch and adapt to a world that will do nothing but hunt and want to kill him. Your eldest daughter has such a wonderful part to play, she will birth my own child, a mortal being made of flesh and bone that will later become my host body upon your world once everything is clean and there is no way to turn back the clock, I will merge Ulon with your planets core, and your planet will become the new homeworld for the Kinn and Ulons soul pool, what is it the humans on earth say, they will truly be living in hell”  she could not help but laugh as she looked to Anaya leaning down to softly bringing her hand up to Anaya's face to lightly pat her cheek. Caliga's firm flawless body pressed into the blood-covered body of the other goddess she had brought to her knees with little to none of her true power.  

Boldly She pushed her breasts into Anaya as her lips met with Anaya's in a warm yet sickening embrace as her black wings moved to wrap around them both, as her lips softly came from Anaya's a line of saliva dripping between them and the gut-turning smell of vanilla hitting the dragons nose making her bowls turn “now, you are going to be our pet and do everything we tell you to, you will respond to the prayers given, you will act the part, but all your granting will only bring us power, and you holy light are to fool your own followers having them give their souls to us with every granting you do.” Caliga pressed her lips into Anaya once more as her hand violently was shoved down to grab Anaya's sensitive undercarriage, fingers slipping into holes Anaya did not wish to be touched. Fingers thrusting in and out hard and cruel as the dragon tried to pull away but was still speared on the sharp spikes that were impaled in her rib cage and torso.
“I will not lie to my people!” Anaya yelled as tears ran down her face, feelings welling inside of her heart as she was being assaulted both in her mind and on and in her body.
“really, lets see how many tears we can force you to have, lets make you feel” black tendrils moved from Caliga's body there tips round and solid as she ran them along Anaya's face slowly, forcing them to slither over the woman's lips and into her mouth to be yanked out and then  ran along her side to the hole in which the shadow spikes were spearing her. Not only one but both tendrils slowly sunk into the wounds alongside the spears moving slowly in and out of the holes that the spears had made.
Anaya screamed as the pain was too much for her body to take, not only were their fingers shoved deep into her sex but there were thrusting tentacles being painfully inserted and retracted over and over into the fresh wounds made, she was being raped, and assaulted both mentally and physically, and on top of it all how could pain hurt this much, she had faced pain but this, this was something else, it all felt like she was on fire from the inside the fingers the tendrils all felt like hot pokers being jabbed inside her body.

Caliga's fingers moved faster as she pushed her naked body into Anaya, the woman's golden gown melting off her as if acid was eating it, the dragon's skin feeling the burn of acid on her body even if nothing was there. Anaya screamed more “Make it stop!” she yelled as all Caliga did was made as she placed her free hand on Anaya's chest and pushed her back the spears ripping the holes in the woman's sides wider as the tendrils got thicker to fill the holes moving faster to rip the wounds open with each thrust.
“we will not finish with you till we finish ourselves” Caliga hissed as another thick tendril moved to loop around the once mighty empress and dragon ruler to run up against her backside. With brute force and no warning, it plunged its self into Anaya's backside ripping the skin open and causing her to bleed and scream for mercy knowing she would get none. Caliga trusted in harder, faster till the tentacles were to swell and feel as if they were ready to burst, Anaya's screams and tears cried out and ran like a river sobbing and mixing with her own blood upon the ground. Caliga burst to fill Anaya both inside and covering her naked burning body on the outside. A liquid that resembled a man's seed but burned like acid to the bone. Anaya fell to the ground on her side curled and bleeding, one of her legs severed due to the brutality of the whole event, half of her intestinal track laying on the ground beside her, if you turned on the right angle you could see the woman's beating heart form the hole in her side and the broken shattered ribs. Even one of Anaya's beautiful red eyes had popped from her socket hanging from a thread from her face.
“look at you, covered like some trash gutter whore, who would have thought to become a god would be well, so sticky, now, do we have to go round two and take the other leg or will you do as you are told.” From the shattered woman on the ground came a muffled weak moan out of the words,

“Yes, Mother of Darkness” Anaya had been broken, beaten, and now left to heal with no idea how long that would take from this damage done by another god. Caliga moved to lean down and softly pull up the dragons shattered and dripping face to kiss her lips one more time before harshly dropping Anaya's face back down into the blood-soaked ground with a pluck.
“good, now we will leave you here to clean up and over think your actions, wall we take your cute little bird” Caliga walked to the sky keeper, frozen there being forced to watch the whole ordeal that just happened, frozen in spot unable to help as one god lay claim over another in a horror show of dominance, brutality, and power.
With a snap of her fingers on the sky, keeper formed a blue navel jacket and a sort of ship mans pirate hat both in matching shades of blue. The sky keeper now broken from her time lock looked at the clothing that had replaced a beautiful crystal gown that Anaya had given her. “what is this f...for”  the sky keeper questioned with a slight stutter to her words as she walked beside Caliga.
“we were  told a story one about a group of kids that saw this overall look of one of balance and of a boatman, as that is what you are so we deem it fitting that you have it on to be the ferryman, or well we guess in your case the passenger pigeon you will now bring the dead to Ulon, we do hope we make ourselves  clear”
“you make everything clear my lady, I will not fight at all, I will do as instructed, loyalty without question” she did not want to end up like the woman still partly drooling in her own blood and whatever that white liquid was on the ground over behind them.
“good girl, now let's go watch our new world be formed shall we”

And with that they both vanished, leaving Anaya there to heal, and leaving the world to make do with all that was happening to it.

-----
Out of Game Notes
things that have changed
- you now have no sun, it has gone black as if a solar eclipse has happened but is not ending
- plants and animals are dieing
-where there once was smaller monsters, example the dead woods there are now eating the zombies and monsters, replacing them with black shadow monsters
- large black beasts explained and described in the story line segment are taking over towns, if you are in a town you will see this happening, it is advised to run
- castles are being attacked, other then iron
- Iron holds holy wards still protecting it,  the beasts are raming the walls of the wards trying to get in to raid the building, everyone inside the building is safe, for now
-all followers of Caliga feel intense pleasure and happiness, you all gain 20 HP on top of what you have, and the ability Shadow walk, three times per day you can shadow jump from one in view shadow to another, example you see a window, you see a shadow cast from a chair you can bypass the wall and jump to that shadow.
please add that to bio cards
- Anyone that follows Anaya feels dread and despair like a wave of sadness washes over them, you lose 10 HP and are saddened for one day, this effect will cause magical spells to not work and cause you to feel loss and dread when   facing enemy's, you have a 30% chance of all attack rolls failing. when you attack roll for a hit i roll a D3 if i get a 3 you miss regardless of your roll
npcs that have now gone missing,
-Niv
-Miss everdeen
-the shoe peddler in the ally
this has really freaked out the other guy in the ally
- the blacksmiths assistant
-clod from the tavern
-some of the castle staff
- the castle is destroyed
in stovania
-Anas horse
- the trees are being distroyed one at a time by darkness monsters
- Eveh Bhila tavern keeper
Avalon
- 30% of your castle staff has gone missing
- the elven city is on fire you can see it burning in the distance
-the ground around the elven city is going black and over time black large buildings will grow and replace elven ones
all map changes will be updated

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

Anaya

Anaya
Admin
Admin
  Rose Has Thorns Part 4 - The Darker World 15535210

IATMPO03/04/2019
He snarled a little growling as he spoke upon hearing her speak of the little family. It's less that he really cared for them, but having put in effort to repay their kindness rather than steal from them, would rather not have that undone as they still had their own difficulties. Even without the cave lion, they still had lost all their chickens. He stopped growling as he took a breath to calm down a little, before adding on. "Smashing things are easy, but walking into a castle? I might've been able before I had all..." He gestures to the limbs on his back and his general size before focusing back on her and shifting his standing stance a bit. "Unless they are all daft or literally blind, walking in will be a problem. Of course it's an angel doll, is this some kind of religious thing? .... What kind of reward? ..." He asked, squinting a little as he felt a little like a horse with a carrot being held out as bait for him to follow, but couldn't quite put his finger on why. "And I can't even say how many times I've heard that...."

Anaya03/04/2019
she moved a step closer to him as she reached out her hand as she moved and ran her slender fingers along his bug like back arm, her touch was cold and put the one being touches on edge and wanting to commit sins by default but she pulled her hand back fast so the affect was far from long lasting and very limited. "well to get you in the castle we can make it so your back arms can be only viewable to you and i, a illusion to make you simply be a gnoll to everyone but us, then once the task is done the illusion will vanish and no harm done you are you agein to the eyes of the world. and yes it would be a religious thing, but mainly i simply wish to greet the new founding ruler seeing her mother has flown the coop as of lately and i simply cant step onto the castle dirt to go see her till that pesky little trinket is good and smashed. for your reward i can give you almost anything you can think up, a new weapon, for your natural skills to be heightened, to be stronger, to gain more deformity's to gain you other strengths, you name it and i can have it done for you, and for such a little task i need you to do it will not be much for you "

IATMPO03/04/2019
He took a step back, eye glaring as she approached and reached out to him, and for a brief moment after she touched him his stomach would growl loudly, his pupils dilating before quickly returning to normal as he backed away from her a few feet, looking around but keeping his peripheral vision on her. "..What..." He shook his head and played over what she said again in his head before replying. "What kind of land is this that they would let a normal gnoll into their castle. Do they not know what MY race is capable of? Grah, whatever, not like it matters in this weird land. I will seek out this castle and take a look, but I promise nothing, for your own promise sounds too good to be true.... But after that goat, I'm not sure what to believe." He said, turning away from her to look up at the castle in the distance, eyeing the structure and thinking about ways inside rather than thinking about her offer at hand. He looked back to her before back to the castle, grumbling as he began walking towards a way out of the graveyard, wanting to be out of the place first and foremost before his mind had wandered to the possible rewards. He paused, turning back to speak once more. "And how do I know if you can even give what is promised?"

Anaya03/04/2019
She chould not help but laugh to his words as she walked beside him, her feet makeing not a sound so even his sense abilitys chould not pick up that she was even there. "This land and house is ignorant to your kind and its abilitys, the ruler is but a child and many would see you as more a overgrown wolf man then a mighty gnoll, the castle allows anyone into it as long as they hold no weapons on there person visually. But your weapons are natural and you will not have to worry. Once the task is done you will get anything you want for, and if we are not truthful on our words and as you say it to good to be true you simply walk away haveing lost nothing but time." She moved her hand once agein ro touch him, that feeling of wanting to commit sinful acthions hitting him stronger then before and lasting a big longer. There was also a tingle in his back as her magic took affect (minor iluthion, all but you and others over level 15 can see the horn like arm.growths on your back, any under this level can not see them and you simply look like a normal run of the mill gnoll you also will apearmleas formidable and a foot smaller to others but in reality nothing has changed and it is all a magic trick) "there, others will see you as harmless now, simply a gnoll ro others but you and I, the strong can see past my trick so stay away from them. Be careful and remember it is in the large bedroom in the upper level of the castle, a winged angelic idol l, take it and smash it outside the castlemdoors, not anywhere else or things will not go as planned. "

March 5, 2019
IATMPO03/05/2019
He turned some more as she walked closer, his fur standing on end as he really disliked the fact he couldnt sense her movements yet appeared to move as a normal being. She seemed to know more about the area, and more about him than he would like to admit. He growled lightly as he tried to speak, not noticing her hand going for his side. "So you want me to potentially pis- GRAH!" He growled as she lightly touched his back which caused his manes fur to flare up aggressively as his stomachs growled loudly once more, his sin of gluttony growing as she placed the magic on him. Pupils dilating, growling and beginning to drool a little he spun to his left, his right large clawed hand reaching for the womans head, his eyes returning to normal as the effect faded after lasting a little longer than before. He froze for a second, his clawed fingers all around head but not quite touching yet as he took a breath, pulling the hand away and forming a fist, knuckles cracking before sticking out a clawed finger dangerously close to her face. "Stop. Touching. Me. Before. I. . . Greh, nevermind. And yes, I know where the fucking doll is."

Anaya03/05/2019
a smile came over her face, as a cold breath left her lips, her eyes shut for a moment to hide the purple glow that was inside them, the hunger inside her own self to just feed from this acthion bubbled at the edges of her mind and body, she wanted this but knew better. opening back up her eyes they were there dark shade with no purple in them for the time being. oh the fun she could have with this one, the fun they could have together with his hunger, with a being made of hunger, to eat and consume everything before it she could make it all he ever thought about, warp him to be just that a walking vessel of gluttony. but no, she needed him for the task at hand and then, maybe after they could enjoy each others company, and she could teach him how amazing sin really can be. "my power is not only limited by physical contact, but your wants will be respected seeing you will help me, we will talk agein soon dear Gnoll, very soon, if you need to know anything simply ask a shadow and it will hear you" she moved back words turning around and walking to vanish into the darkness leaving him all alone in the grave yard behind the black suns church building.

IATMPO03/05/2019
He growled lowly as he listened and took a step back, tilting his head a little as she closed her eyes and stood there and straightened back up as she spoke. His ears perked up as he took another step back and looked around as the woman suddenly vanished. He sighed angrily, looking towards the church before turning to try and exit the graveyard without further obstruction. He opened the back gate again, walked through and roughly slammed the gate shut not caring should the old metal be damaged or not as he headed through town towards the castle, assuming he had no more interruptions.

March 9, 2019
Jeff/Ingavor/Ulysees03/09/2019
Aku sat in his church, on his throne, while two naked women sat beside him, on their knees. "300 years I've waited. They killed everyone I knew. My family. My friends. My church members. Not any longer. The iron has been a thorn in my side for far too long. As soon as Caliga unleashes her plan, we attack." The women, simply nodded, or risked rape and murder.

Anaya03/09/2019
One of the grave yard gate sides falls off with a bang echoing into the church and then going silent.

Jeff/Ingavor/Ulysees03/09/2019
Aku sat up from the throne and looked to one of the naked women. "Go check that out. And bring me a damn drink while you're up and about." The woman nodded and slid on a silken black robe over her body, before heading out the door. Once in the graveyard, the woman inspected the fallen gate, and questioned how it got this way. "Hello?" She called out, slowly.

Anaya03/09/2019
In the dirt was large paw prints from what looked to be a tall plawed biped and then brown and tan hairs on the gate and ground, the gate doors had been slammed hard enough to make one fall off the hinges. But the person that did it was gone

IATMPO03/05/2019
After walking through the town, grumbling, growling to himself and glaring at various villagers and travelers as he made his way through the cities streets, walking slowly as he ensured to try and keep his senses sharp on all those around him as he went. Looking around at the various shops as he passed them to try and make note of where to come back to later, as well as the various places to get foods. After a trip through, he had finally exited the town and was on his way up the long path towards the castle, noticing the lack of people that was within the town itself. He took a breath, enjoying having some more elbow room as he continued up, occasionally looking around and behind him just in case. He would keep up a steady pace, trying to think things through from what he was asked as he finally began his approach to the castles gates.


Anaya03/05/2019
at the castle gates stood two large guards that eyed the gnoll carefully. "wolf man, state your business here at the Iron Castle, leave all weapons here if you wish entrance into the main hall, if you are a merchant we wish not buy your goods and you can turn back now and come back in a weeks time" the one barked out as the other one clearly was leaning up against a wall snorting a bit sleeping in his armor suit hidden behind his helmet. the other guard that seemed to know and do his job looked at his partner and gave a sour face as he looked back to the one that had come to there gate, he griped his spear and waited for the gnoll to respond to the orders

IATMPO03/05/2019
"I heard the old queen had departed and that a new heir had taken the throne. I merely come to pay respects and meet the new ruler before returning to work." He replied, trying to sound less hostile than he usually does as he patted himself down before looking back to the guard. "Pretty sure I am well unarmed as I thought appropriate of one coming in peace. If you must, you can search me guardsman..." He said looking over towards the other guardsman sleeping in his armor as he chuckled before moving closer to the awake guard cautiously "At least your not both asleep hehehe."

Anaya03/05/2019
the guard looked at the man, he was well dressed and he looked rather flashy and well kept and rather normal for a dog man. "alright you may enter and go to see the queen around this time she is in the dinning hall or reading in the library, simply walk inside then turn down the easy side hall way and it will lead you to the library past the upper hall steps. " he turned and looked to the other guard muttering something in his sleep about pineapple "ya he is as useless as the other door guards, but with new rulership lets hope we get some skilled labor instead of prison drop outs wanting to lessen there time, only good ones around here are the elites inside" he gave a chuckle as he moved to open the door for the man and alow him inside. the castle inside was beautiful and smelled of flowers and life, loong red banners with the symbol of the dragon hung from them as red and gold covered the halls. along the main walk there was a nice well walked red and gold rug that lead up to a large singular person throne with two white marble stags on both sides of it. but no one sat there at the moment but it did look well loved with some red and gold pillows and one singular blue one to off set the color. over all the castle was very nice on the inside benches all around leaning against the pillars and hand painted pictures hung on the walls showing dragons, fights and combat and beautiful gardens and historical images.


Guinevere03/06/2019
Elaira's smile seemed to fade just a tad as she listened to Roxy speak with the Queen. It was almost disappointing to think that she was overly protected by due to Desdemona's words and mere presence thanks to Ingavor's infatuation with her. Though at the same time, it did make protecting him as instructed much easier. Once Roxy brought her into the conversation though, she glanced back at her, her eyes staring into hers for a moment before looking back at the Queen, "This is true, your Highness. I do know my fair share of the Black Sun. Please ask away and I will do what I can to satisfy your questions." The Fox was a sly thing, but this only made Elaira smile a bit more. --- Des nodded to Ingavor as he expressed himself to her, "I never said that you didn't have the right to dislike her. Dislike her all you want, that is perfectly fine. But you saw for yourself that she has not done anything as of yet to warrant a death sentence." She knew the girl could change her ways if only she was given the time of day and was surrounded by those who actually wanted a better future for this land. Question was could she keep alive long enough to receive that chance. Smiling a bit as he attempted to woo her to the bath simply to cut his hair, laughing once he admitted the real reason, "Alright. I wouldn't mind giving you a trim. Would make it easier to look into your eyes."

Jeff/Ingavor/Ulysees03/06/2019
Jeff made back toward the castle, but stopped, just outside. Shifting his chin toward the sky, he watched the dark clouds loom and cry onto the earth. Rain beat against his leather while his hair began to hang in his face. His lover and children were gone. His mother was gone. His legacy. All he was, was just another player in a larger game now. He wasn't a hero. He wasn't the proud prince. He was now, just a man, with a handful of people he needed to keep safe, and a little girl he needed to guide. DeLaRose took a deep breath, and exhaled as he looked out over the city, where he and his mother had sat prior. Her human remains had been cleaned up, and now, just stone steps remained. Jeff kneeled down close, and touched his hand to the steps.
"Mother. Wherever you are, please hear my words. I stand here at the last place you stood in your home, asking you to grant me strength. I will give you whatever you want. I just need the power to take care of my family. War is coming, sweet mother, and many will die if I don't get stronger. However, I'm running out of time, and training out in the woods is not working fast enough. Give me your request, and I will do it, as I've always done before. All I ask is to grant me a massive increase in my power so that I can use my Harmonic ability to save my home, and find the True Path." Jeff then took his hand away, and sat, awaiting, while looking out at the town, with hopeful eyes. Sundays began to peek through the clouds, and rest on his face, which felt nice. It had been a long time since he felt the sun tickle his skin.

Jeff/Ingavor/Ulysees03/06/2019
Ingavor smirked at her words and nodded. "Aye. Everyone deserves a chance. You're right." Ingavor then removed the pan from the burner. "The food is done anyway. The maids will recreate my dish and make enough for everyone. Thank you for your help." Then as she agreed to cut his hair so she could look into his eyes, he frowned, but then smiled right after. "They aren't much to look at, my dear. But I'm flattered anyway." He took her hand softly, with gloved intent as to not read her memories. On the way, as they walked down the hall, he stopped to inform a group of maids, gossiping, that the meal was ready to be mimicked and served in the next hour. They nodded, while giggling at Ingavor's fingers, intertwined with hers. Rolling his eyes, as they continued walking toward the baths, he looked to her. "School girls, the lot of them. I hear more maids laughing about nonsense daily than I hear myself breath." They moved closer to the bath hall, and, resting outside the door to it, Ingavor turned to Des. "Never had someone cut my hair before. I trust you." He said, giving a paitent smile, while gently squeezing her hand. "With my life. And my hair." With that, he pushed the door open, let go of her fingers, and motioned inside. "Ladies first."

IATMPO03/06/2019
His eyes followed the guard briefly before looking to the muttering sleeping guard and rolling his eyes. Not his guard, he doesn't need to deal with it he thought. He glanced back at the active guard once more and chuckled. "Heh, is that where most of your guards come from? Hahahaha, that's new, giving prisoners weapons and armor. Good to hear there are better within than outside. Apart from yourself." He moved closer and past the guard as he entered within the main hall, groaning at te scent that filled its area. He would take a few steps inside along the red and gold rug, moving to stand off of it as he stopped to listen and sense all he could with his ears, eyes and tremorsenses.

Anaya03/06/2019
Noki looked at the girl there that roxie had made a point to well point out to her, she nodded her head to the female as her blue eyes shimmered and she gave a pesent hmmmm sou d almost sounding as an adult in thought. "Well then what all do you know of the black sun, there are many rumors around about a demon in the basement, numbers beyond count and how there leader is a monster or something, none of witch worrie me or scare me, but simply make me wonder if sending in ten of the best should better be made to a full assault to simple wipe the slate clean of them. Are there inoccent lives within the hall to avoid, what is inside there church and how associated are you to there religious group." She looked at the girl closely her boule eyes studying her, pure blood chould tell if a person was a lier and even at a younge age noki chould sense it unless the woman picked her words very carefully.
-----

Anaya03/06/2019
With Jeff there was a warm feeling around him and on the ground formed a golden key, a diamond with a purple hue within formed in the center of the key, it formed from nothing but the air, he need not give anything but his words to gain it. Words whisper in the dark as the sun made them faint but still existing. "Your mother is not here Jeff, she won't be here to hear you or anyone for a short while at least, she must recover grave damage, but dont worrie we will hear you always, you are but our child all the same, walking the path of both darkness and light it is poetic, a rose by any other name is thus as sweet our dear dear boy. This key will unlock a door under the black sun church, there you will find a monster who guards a weapon that you must give to us, then and only then will you gain the abilitys you seek, for the black sun has something we need, stolen from your very mothers hold right out from under her nose. We hold death you must bring us life then you will be rewarded greatly with both power and a Devine ability only we can give, be a knight for what is a part of you, or be a weakling for what left you" the voice vanished and all that was left was the key.
-----
As the gnoll walked into the hall and paused he chould feel the movment around him, maids running back and forth on fast feet, guards standing and taping there weapons on the ground at there posts around every door. Larger thudding from a door at the back by what chould be assumed was a large guard with a large weapon, small talking from the library of what seemed to be a younge teenage girl and some others along with her 2 both female. More talking from the dining hall and moving voices talking about hair cuts and bath time, the upper halls were still and silent from the sound of things no doors opening no loud sounds, all seemed rather castle like and oddly peaceful. Before the gnoll was the throne area, a large staircase to the side that clearly went to the upper hall there was four guards in the main area over seeing the room at there posts, the hall way that lead to the library and then to the side a large door that lead to the dining hall were the smell of food was seeping from under the door.



Last edited by Anaya on Sat Apr 27 2019, 12:05; edited 1 time in total

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

Anaya

Anaya
Admin
Admin
Roxy ?/ Adina ?03/07/2019
Roxy crossed her arms as the young queen asked the elf some questions. "A demon? Hmm." She looked to the elf. "And rumors of a monster as head of their little cult? A cult that believes beastmen to be an abomination... How ironic indeed. The more I learn about this group's ways the more they confuse me... And they might even have a demon? Well that actually doesn't surprise me. They are evil and twisted individuals to say the least.... And to say that my kind is considered an abomination, tsk tsk..." The idea of a skilled team wiping the church made her tail swish a bit faster. To think that they would finally get what they deserve. She was begging to like Noki. Maybe this queen was going to achieve greatness for her people and actually take action. Roxy kept her gaze on Elaira, curious if these rumors were real and what she would reveal.

Guinevere03/07/2019
Elaira took a breath and turned, walking over to a table. Resting the book on its surface, she turned back and cleared her throat. This may prove interesting, she thought to herself. Over the next hour, she went into detailed description of everything the Queen had asked for details on. She told her of the cults ultimate goals, their combat tactics, supply runs and depots, the monster in the dungeon, the fact that ten of her best would be far from enough to exterminate them, the countless innocents used for rituals and the ritual process'. She freely gave all of her information, or what she was actually aware of. Once she reached the portion of how she was associated with the group, the light in her eyes faded, her smile following suit. She was once more a shell of a woman that she actually was. Pushing off the table to stand properly, she lowered her hands to her sides to indicate no hostilities on her part before claiming, "I know as much as I do because I am a Sister of the Black Sun, sent by my Master to ensure the safety of the one you all call Ingavor."
She knew what she had just done was risking her very life, yet what Roxy had said to her in a prior conversation had struct a chord in her mind. She had no intention on being taken capture or killed, but perhaps the young Queen would show mercy on someone who was willing to be honest in everything she was asked of. Glancing at Roxy and her statements, she tilted her head ever so slightly, eyes connecting with the Fox's, pools of an eternal emptiness showing through hers, "This creature in the basement was once Human, and so the Master still claims the creature to be worthy to be among the living, so to speak. I personally never took comfort in the creatures company." Turning her attention back to the Queen, she lifted her hands to either side of her, bowing her head to the young girl, "And thus ends my explanation of what you have requested to know." Lowering her hands and straightening, she turned and retrieved the book, turning back to the door, "If there is nothing else your Majesty, I have an eye to repair." She remained where she was until she was permitted to leave.
--- Des looked at Ingavor with a smile as he took her hand, leading her away from the kitchen. Listening to the maids giggle at them, she rolled her eyes along with him, shaking her head and her smile grew just slightly, "Let them have their fun, even if it is at our expense. They don't get out often, apparently." Once reaching the baths, she looked up at him and brushed his hair out of his face, "Good thing you trust me, or else I would have to mess up on purpose." Winking at him, she turned and walked into the baths. Reaching up, she unclasped the top of her outfit, letting it slide off her shoulders to reveal her naked form. Using her tail, she flicked the outfit to the side and glanced over her shoulder, "Coming?"


Jeff/Ingavor/Ulysees03/09/2019
The sun hit Jeff's masked cheeks as the angelic voice rang out to him. Finally. An angel. For the first time in centuries, an angel was answering on behalf of a God of Pure. This meant that heaven would soon open and perhaps the Gods of old would return, but it also meant that Caliga's plans had come to fruition and it was to late to stop her. He noticed the Angel said "grave damage in regards to his mother, and put two and two together. Anaya and Caliga always hated each other. Anaya pretended to be a good, and actually was one, and after all this time, Caliga finally had a chance to get her wings on his mother. She most likely put Anaya in her place. Or perhaps it had yet to happen and it was for told. Nevertheless, he had to focus. The voice spoke of the beast, and what he needed to do. Jeff, never once questioning the request, nodded. "Deal." Kill the beast, get the weapon. Seemed simple enough. Maybe he would recruit a few fighters around the kingdom to help him. It seemed like the best time to strike, anyhow. He sighed and nodded again to the heavenly tone. "Thank you." He whispered, and stood from his post, while sticking the key in his satchel. "We'll talk again when I'm done." As he began to walk inside, he couldn't help but picture what Caliga was doing to his mother and if she would even be able to fight back. In her mortal existence, she had been cruel and crass as she ruled, and no one would want to get in her way, let alone pray to her for help. Now she needed each prayer, and it seemed that Jeff and a hand full of people were the only ones trying to reach out to her. He crossed his arms, and placed his back against the wall in the main hall. Anyone would see the masked, white haired man, just thinking to himself, if they came down the stairs, or entered the Iron.
-------- Ingavor smiled as she exposed herself to him. "Thank the Gods that I trust you, then." He joked, in regards to her statement on messing him up on purpose. He shut and locked the door behind him and too, began to peel his layers from his pale skin. First, his dress shirt, button by button. Next came both leather gloves, then his belt. "So-...speaking of the Black Sun, now that we have a member sleeping in our halls. I think-...in a few days, we strike. Their numbers have been dwindling, plus, 50 of them just died. I saw it myself. Plus, Elaira is one of 'The Masters' most trusted. With her here, we may have crippled him, just a tad. That might give us the edge we need to wipe out the church. With you, Roxy, Jeff, myself, and the elite guards, I'm sure we have no problem here." He lowered his dress pants after removing his black boots and his sword belt. Ever since the attack, Ingavor has kept his swords close, as if he expected someone to try and take him again. The last thing to go was his undergarments, which left his body fully nude. Ingavor was not ashamed of his body in the slightest, but only in front of Desdemona, did he ever strip naked, unless he was alone. Climbing into the hot, premade baths, he exhaled as the steam began to trail off of his form and water. "Ahhhhh. It's been to long." He then playfully smashed a bit of water in Des's direction. "Please tell me you're a cat who likes water. Otherwise this will be a very awkward bath." He laughed a bit and looked at his reflection in a nearby mirror. Touching his eye patch, he sighed, and slipped the leather off from around his head. The left eye had been cleanly sliced through, then healed. Now there was nothing but a black, closed socket with a large scar going right over it. "Wasn't much for the left eye anyway. The left side is my weak side anyway. I feel like the right side is my more good looking side anyway."

Anaya03/09/2019
Noki listened to the girl talk, it went on for what felt like forever but she knew a good ruler must keep her wits and mind about her and hear every detail of every story to draw the best result, father had taught her that when dealing with battle and what was a diplomatic conversation then a battle of the ears and mouth. She nodded her head once the girl had said was a part of the black sun yet the girl stood here not trying to remove the dragon that was right before her like her other members would have. "There is a light within every darkness, a true shape that can change depending on ones acthions, you have come here to the most hated place of the ones that raised and shaped you yet you tell of thre secrets and place faith into a dragon you know aims to destroy them. Tell me and ask yourself, do you wish to leave the black sun and be a part of what is right and good and learn of understanding and acceptance, do you wish to no longer fight for your next meal or fight for even ones sanity, to be held in love under the holy dragons wards and wings, do you seek repentance for your acthions, as mercy and understanding can be given to you. My mother ruled with a fist due to her past and due to her pain, but I dont have that and she taught me that knowlage and ones people were to be held above others, you are still my people even if you have made fowl choices and harmed others, you are still human you make mistakes and that is alright, you can get redemption just like any other, if you want it" noki wanted to be true and pure to her scales, she was gold born, she was good and inoccent
and clean, she was her mothers daughter but she did not share her mothers anger or pain, she was gentle and sweet and with a good heart in her chest that wanted nothing but good for her people. "If you do wish to join us you can take ingavor and some of the top fleet down to the church and level it, it needs to be removed as I feel in my bones something dark this way comes, you may use one of the wyvern cavalry in the shed there is a very larte one one named Diablo he has a hardened hide and is very strong, but he is stupid but will be a good addition that sould get the job done for you. And deal with the demon, and if not there are others in there to, under the stable there is a door that leads down to the death worm tunnels were more of the larger beasts are pened"
"And oh you can take Jeff to he is getting stronger and I am sure would enjoy it"



Roxy ?/ Adina ?03/09/2019
As Elaira talked, Roxy found a chair off to the side and took a seat, crossing her legs and listened to her words. She was quite surprised by all the detail she was giving out not only to Roxy but the queen herself. Then something surprising happened, something she wasn't expecting. Elaira exposed who she actually was. Roxy's eyes widened, her ears flickering. Did she just hear correctly? The she devil really revealed to the queen? Her green emralds focused on the elf's blue ones, studying her expressions and emotions, but there was a problem. It was like the woman had nothing to show, like she was an empty shell, broken and raised to feel nothing. Roxy's ears flattened and she looked down, unable to look at her straight on. She instantly felt remorse for her. Maybe being part of the Sun wasn't entirely her fault, maybe she was being forced to do the master's bidding. When Elaira was finished, Roxy turned her attention to the young queen, wondering how she was going to handle the situation. Surely she would send gaurds and throw her in the dungeon, maybe even kill her on the spot, but for the second time, the fox was surprised. Unlike her mother before her, the young queen seemed to care for her people, whether they have done bad or not. She must have saw something good in the elf. Not only did the queen accept who she was, but she even offered for Elaira to join them, a person who could be decieving them at this very moment. Could this be a mistake on the queen's side? Roxy turned back to the elf, gazing into her blue hues once again. What was she going to say? More people on their side would definitely be help, especially someone who knows the ins and outs of the church.

IATMPO03/09/2019
He closed his eyes a moment to focus on those he could not see but sense, his ears flicking at the voices in the surrounding areas and the slight thumps of the weapons in various areas. Opening his eyes again, a muffled chittering heard from the gnoll as he casually began walking as if he belonged there, a calm walk that had been practiced many times in his previous lives where he was from. Moving towards the throne room at first he did his best to keep his senses sharp as he suddenly made a turn for the stairs as if not to take a direct route to where he was going, politely bowing to any guards he may pass, and mutterring something about 'been too long' and 'paying respects' as he slowly turned and made his way onto the steps. Should he notice that few were watching or paying attention he would casually make his way up the stairs, finding the silence from above a little unnerving. Despite his size, he attempted to step lightly as he began his ascent up the stairs to the next floor, hoping to pick up anything should there be anyone upstairs. Or starting to follow him.

Guinevere03/09/2019
Elaira watched the Queen rather closely as she responded to all of the information she had given her. It was odd to see patience and understanding from a creature that she was taught was nothing but pure filth, but it was a pleasant oddity to say the least. Not once did she show a sliver of emotion as she was offered the chance to join the light and be rid of her Master. Glancing at Roxy, seeing her looking down and miserable, she looked back to the Queen as she finished her offer. Lowering her eyes to the floor, she fell into thought. Kill my Master.. now that would be interesting. Perhaps if I kill him.. Lifting her eyes back to the Queen, she tilted her head to the side, "A generous offer, your Majesty. When you speak of joining the light, I have no interest in it. I am what I am: a weapon. I was raised to be a weapon, and a weapon is all I ever will be." Her eyes seemed to darken even more than they already were, if that was possible. Recalling what her Master had said to her, she repeated it, "I could have run. I could have lived a normal life. I could have found.." Hesitating with a glance at Roxy, she looked back, "..love. But I was afraid of all of these things, beaten into submission and molded into the woman you see now. I am nothing more than a weapon, and a weapon is all I will ever be. If you wish me to kill my Master, I will entertain the idea under a condition of my own choosing. If you are any better than my Master as the people claim you to be, then I do not see you having a problem with it. My condition is that I am fully pardoned for whatever crimes I may have committed in the past, or what you would consider crimes, being released after the annihilation of the Church on my own recognizance. Consider it the redemption you spoke of. And if you agree, I have no use for soldiers or beasts. Send who you will, but I work best alone." Moving to stand before the Queen, she offered a hand out to be shaken, "Do we have an accord?"

Guinevere03/09/2019
--- Des watched with crossed arms as Ingavor stripped, lifting an eyebrow with a grin as she saw his naked body. Biting her lower lip, she rolled her eyes and walked closer to the tub, "We may have the advantage, but something tells me storming the place will not be as easy as everyone is thinking. This is the Black Sun we are talking about, not a drug ring." Stepping up and lowering one leg in, her tail fluffed out, a shiver rolling up her body. Purring gently, she climbed in the rest of the way, slowly lowering her body into the water. As her breasts cleared sank in, she leaned back against the wall of the tub and slowly began relaxing, "Oh I love water, as long as I can control it. Not a fan of the rain, but there is nothing that can be done about that." Once fully relaxed, she slid over to him, straddling him and pinning him to the tub. As she lowered herself onto him, she ran her fingers through his hair, teasing him with subtle motions of her hips as she continued to inspect his hair, "Now then.. what to do about this.."


Jeff/Ingavor/Ulysees03/10/2019
It was winter, around the time before the great war. Jeff had readied his teenage body with armor crafted from the scales of his mother that had fallen off. It was his greatest work at the time, and the draconic born prince was prideful when wearing it. He stood in the mirrors of the throne room while his mother came in. "Handsome as always, my son." Jeff turned and smiled from behind his mask. "So is this the war to end wars like you seem to keep thinking? He asked while Anaya held a goblet of her prized wine close to her breasts. "Not quite. But it will be the war to end all of our wars. Firedor has been nothing but aggressive with us since we waved the ironwood contract from them. Killing our scouts. Killing Manwe. Destroying our oil shipments. It seems they forget who has the more impressive numbers." Jeff nodded as his gaze shifted to the fireplace next to the mirror. "They certainly are trying to escalate our hand to the iron, aren't they? Why do we have to fight anyway? As you said, we have the numbers." Anaya caressed her son's cheek and sighed. "Because along with Manwe, our commander was killed and you and I are the only ones with enough experience to lead a vanguard this big. With my experience as a general and your experience on the battlefield, we kill conquer them." Jeff shook his head yes, in agreement, and watched as Anaya took a sip from her chalice.
"So then where do you want me?" She smirked as she let her wine slide down her throat. "You'll be leading the Garrison of Drake riders. You'll join me on the ground after we kill their beast." Jeff sighed and placed a cigarette in the hole of his old mask, and used his pyrokenetic power to light it. "You got it, mother. I'll have Milla sharpen my weapons and prepare the saddles. She is kind and has a way with the Drakes. Sweet girl she is." Anaya laughed and nodded. "Yes, so sweet. She tastes like mapled bacon." Jeff rolled his eyes. "Be good to her. You and Samuel need to stop using her like some kind of toy." Anaya shook her head. "Samuel's choice, not mine." Jeff then shot his head up once a large aura bursted into his home, awaking him from his flash back. Another aura with something to hide. This creature was not who they appeared to be, and Jeff simply grew tired of it. As the creature began to move up the stairs, the prince followed. "Hey, fluff ball. Who the hell are you?"
---------------------------
Ingavor nodded as she spoke of the black sun and how it wouldn't be easy. "True. But perhaps bath time is not the best time to discuss war tactics." He smirked a tad and looked up to his hair as she straddled his waist. His hips bucked upward slightly, adjusting a perfect fit to her form. "Whatever you feel is best. I was thinking about shaving the sides and leaving it long on top. That's how I see plenty of warriors wear their hair. What do you think? I also want to look good for you." He said with a smile. "I want to look good for my woman." He then rested his hands on her bottom while she played with his hair. "Is it alright if I call you that? I just assumed..." Ingavor then gave her a small squeeze with a playful grin resting on his face. "I'd very much like to be your man. If the world is ending and we may die, I'd like it to be by your side, as yours."

Anaya03/10/2019
Noki looked to the woman, she chould mor help but smile softly a sliver of light in her blue hues. "When I hatched my mother told me the storys of when she was not a queen, she started out a fighter, much like you, made to kill anything she was pointed at, it made her strong but yet made her cold and stern, viewing the world in a different way then others did, it made her feel like she had no choice then to be what she was made to be, a weapon to burn down the lives of ones that wronged the people that controlled her. But then she realized that dragons dont take orders, dragons dont hold chains on there necks, and a dragon should not fear anything and can be what it is, a dragon. Even as you hold no scales, no heart of flame or claws and teeth the size of a horse. Within you is a dragon, a dragon lashed down with a chain it put on itself, just like once upon a time she did, it will be up to you to break the chains that bind you, when you are ready, and you need not kill your master that whould br crule ot me to order Such a task for you, simply guide and lead the rest and then what you wish to do after that will be yours to make. Once you return and the black sun threat is gone from the town you will be pardoned for your acthions and even offered a new job here if you wish it, or freedom to go into the world and do whatever you wish, no one should live a life of chains, be it human or beast, even you for I know the acthions the black sun has taken, the horrors they have done in well now my town, everyone deserves the chance to repent and pick a new life"


Roxy ?/ Adina ?03/11/2019
The fear and anger towards Elaira quickly vanished from Roxy as the woman told the young queen about herself and how she was used as weapon. Her thoughts went back on her question from before. What if Elaira strayed from her master's orders? Would she be punished or even killed? In her eyes, anyone who had a master or was forced to do something by someone, was considered a slave. This situation was no different. The elf may be a weapon, but in reality, she was a slave. The fox now felt for the woman, she almost felt sorry for all the questions she asked earlier. Roxy's ears perked when Elaira said she would consider killing her master. What? Did she really just say that? This day was filled with surprises it would seem. Just moments ago, the elf was bragging about how mighty and wise he was, now she was going to kill him? Could some of her questions from earlier make Elaira think about what side she was on? When the elf was finished, Roxy looked towards the queen, listening to her speech. She couldn't help but to agree with her. What she said was very wise. How could someone so young give such good advice? These dragons were certainly interesting creatures. How old was she really? "I couldn't agree with you more your majesty. The world could use more 'dragons' those who know when enough is enough and will refuse to be controlled by anyone. I feel the ones that are being controlled are actually stronger than the ones that are controlling." Roxy stood up and gave the queen another bow before turning to Elaira. "I will be beside this woman on her journey. She says working alone is better... she is mistaken. A twig can easily snap, but the more twigs that are bound together, the harder for them to break." Her eyes layed glued onto the elf as her tail shifted from side to side, wondering what the elf would say next.

IATMPO03/12/2019
He had made it up a few steps before he heard a voice rudely calling out towards him, his ears shooting up in response. Letting out a large sigh and gripping the railing tightly in slight anger, he knew it couldn't be that simple as he turned to look towards whoever may be calling him out. Taking a deep breath breath before reply, he, while trying to maintain composure of his ruse, said. "That's incredibly rude, the guard outside had better manners than that, and I would ask you not call me that again... But if you must know, I am ex admiral Rockefort. Now, if you would allow me to pay my respects to the late queen, and I would be ... Glad to answer any questions on my way back down." He had no reason to lie, give the full name or speak more on why he was here, to someone he hardly knew. He turned around fully to give the person below his supposed full attention


Guinevere03/13/2019
Lowering her hand, Elaira brought it back up to hold onto the book. She listened to the Dragons recollection of her mother and the way she did things, finding the story to be rather dull, and yet her emotionless eyes never faltered nor betrayed her thoughts once. Once she was told she had a Dragon within her, she looked down at the ground, unsure how to take such a comment. It was an odd thing to say to someone who was raised to despise all but the Elves and the Humans, almost insulting, but she decided against commenting on it. Lifting her eyes back to the Queen, she waited until the woman had finished her speech. Once finished, Elaira bowed her head to the Dragon, it taking everything she had to do so, "As you wish, your Majesty. If you want me to simply lead them into the Church, it will be done." Straightening, she met the Queens gaze, "However, do not expect me to protect those you send in. If they die.. and most will.. their blood will be on your hands, not mine. A guide is all I will be." Stepping past the Queen, she moved to the door and gently pulled it open, glancing back at Roxy a moment before looking at Noki, "I owe a bit of gratitude to you, your Majesty. It is an interesting twist to meet one of your kind that is.. educated in the ways of diplomacy." She stole one last look at Roxy, "If you plan on joining me for this task, I suggest you simply stay out of my way. You are considered the twig within the Church and if I have a Dragon within me, as the Queen puts it, then I will spit my fire at any who hinder me from completing my task." With that, she stepped out, beginning her search for Ingavor.
---
Des laughed as Ingavor positioned himself under her, easily feeling his manhood against her body. She knew he had done this on purpose, because what other reason would he have to buck his hips. Rolling her eyes with a smile, she continued to play with his hair, her claws slowly extending as he explained how he was thinking it should look, "I think that would suit you just fine." As he called her his woman, she lowered her eyes into his, her soaked tail lazily bobbing back and forth in the water as she considered what he meant by it. Obviously he was not claiming her as some prize, especially with his quick attempt to explain himself by saying it, "Well.. I suppose that wouldn't be the worst decision Ive ever allowed before." Looking back up to his hair, she began cutting it to how he had described, "Take me as your woman, if you wish it. I would think we should gain the support of our Queen though, just to be proper."

Jeff/Ingavor/Ulysees03/13/2019
The prince raised a brow as the man told him that he was being rude. Jeff scoffed as he crossed his arms, and shot his gaze up the stairs to the man whom was talking to him. "Rude? Rude is walking into a home, shielding your aura away like you got something to hide, then walking around like a thief in the night." Jeff smirked softly from behind his mask. "I have already had to deal with one intruder today. Will you be another?" The dainty fingers of the shade rested agaisnt the hilt of his blade, while his eyes never once left that of the gnolls. "As far as the queen is concerned. I'm her son. She isn't dead. She is a god. If you wished to pay respects to her, you could have simply dropped to your big fluffy knees, wherever you were in the world, and prayed like every other person. But instead, you walked from wherever you lived, all the way to the iron, decided to hide your aura, and are now telling me, the prince of the bloody castle that I should be nicer to people I don't know who are wandering around my home with no real goal in mind." He pointed at the steps the gnoll was currently standing on. "You're also heading upstairs...to the bedrooms...to pay respects to my mother. Seems like you have absolutely no idea what you're doing." Jeff sighed and grunted as he leaned against another pillar. "I don't know you. But I already know you're full of shit. I don't like being lied too. For the sake of my oncoming headache, please tell me why you're really here, and maybe, just maybe, I can help you."
Jeff's arms crossed again, while his eyes stayed planted on that of the gnoll. "My name is Jefferic Lyvix DeLaRose. Once proud prince of the iron. Now, I am the royal advisor and brother to the new queen, Noki DeLaRose. And you are-....?" Jeff stood, stepping closer to the stairs, whilst his fingers played with the red jewel that stuck in the handle of each of his blades. "I don't want another enemy, but you'll forgive me if I'm a bit on edge of every new person I see in my home. The guards let anyone in now adays despite us being on high alert." Jeff didn't know this Gnoll but he knew about aura reading, and this man was either hiding his true body, or expanding his aura to make it seem bigger than it was. Judging by the power that laid dormant in the Gnoll, he assumed it was the prior, rather than the latter. Jeff's eyes scanned the creature, intently. His baby blue pearls never left his form, even as Jeff stepped closer to the man. "Look, maybe we got off to the wrong foot, Ex Admrial Rockefort. I don't wanna kill or hurt you. Unless you're a bad man. Are you a bad man, Ex Admiral Rockefort? Because if you are a bad man, Ex Admiral Rockefort. Well, I am not gonna lie. It's gonna be a bad day for you. Maybe we should go to the bar, and get ourselves better aquainted before I let you go wander around my home, shoving your big fuckin' snout in all the dressers. You're gonna go sniffing for a spot to pay your respects to my mother, and are gonna end up sticking your nose in the fuckin' maid's underwear drawer." Jeff smirked from behind his mask and held his hand out to the creature, while still standing and arms length away from him. "It's nice to meet you. Ex Admiral Rockefort."
-----------------------------
Ingavor remembered, sitting in the warm water, the time that he stood at the top of the Clemdorth hills, sword in hand. He stared the commander of the Black Sun army down as the two of them clashed. Iggy came slicing to the left, which caused the commander to parry to the right. Then the commander came down with a strike, which Iggy blocked with ease. The two would slice and slash at each other until Iggy switched up his tactics and tricked the enemy, which allowed him to plant his sword in the man's neck. Because of the man holding Ingavor up with combat for as long as he did, Fate chose to play apart of both Anaya and Ingavor's life. Because of the fight with the commander,Ingavor met Anaya, who gave him his home, and his duties. Had it not been for the black sun, in some sort of way, Ingavor never would have met Anaya, and in turn, Desdemona. He was lucky and thankful that someone like her existed to keep him on the right track in life. She was there when the bear attacked his mind. She was there after he came back home from his kidnapping. She was there when he needed her most, it seemed. She was someone he could see himself settling down with in the future. Was he in love with this woman? Was there any other way of explaining it? Desdemona didn't judge him for his past actions, but instead, only supported Ingavor in hopes of making him more confident in himself. The words were spoken, and she agreed to be his woman, but only if the queen agreed to it. Fair, thought the steward. Noki did have the right to disapprove any relationship she deemed dangerous to the integrity of the castle. Not that their bath would cause any damage to the castle, unless they accidently broke a tile in the room or something of the like. Ingavor gave a soft smile and watched as the black locks began to fall around him, into the tub.
"I may not be the smartest, or strongest, but I can say, with the utmost certainty, that I am going to make you happy. That, I am confident about. Even if we die a horrible brutal death, I am going to make you smile until that very moment.'' Ingavor gave a hearty grin, that he couldn't seem to make go away even after a few seconds. He noticed the water was getting lukewarm, so he used his pyrokenetic abilities to heat the tub, once his energy flowed into his hand and through his fingertips. Iggy then sighed and relaxed as Des worked her magic on his hair, while he hoped she knew what she was doing. Hair was just hair, and yes, it grew back, but he wanted to atleast look somewhat proper, and deadly at the same time. He'd rather not look like he had gotten into a life or death brawl with a group of scissors and lost. He could feel all the aura and emotion lurking through the castle as the two of them bathed, and, some of them seemed angry, while others seemed cunning, and some seemed happy. It was a melting pot of feelings and as much as he wished he could, he couldn't shut them out. He just wanted to be here, alone, with Desdemona, until the end of time.
This moment, between the two of them was perfect in his eyes. A hair cut. A hot bath. A lover's embrace. No Black sun. No Death. Just two people who fancied each other, spending time together. As the tub got full of hair, Ingavor wrapped telekentic tendrils around each strand and pulled them from the tub. Setting the wet, now useless clumps of his old hair into the wastebasket, he looked into Desdemona's eyes. "I have had a lot of bad things happen to me. I have had my family killed in front of me. I have been tortured. I have been maimed. I have been partially blinded. I have been scarred by the realities of war....I have had some of the most terrible, downright awful, unlucky thing happen to me throughout my life. But when I stare into your eyes, at this very moment-..." He waited for her to stop trimming his hair for just a moment, and leaned forward. Ingavor's soft lips matched hers, while his main, right hand ran gently up her back. His fingers trickled up and down her spine, giving a soft chill to her body in the process. "...I feel like the luckiest man on the planet."

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

Anaya

Anaya
Admin
Admin
Anaya03/14/2019
“not all dragons breath fire....” she paused a second as she cut herself off mid sentance geting up from the chair she was in the guard steped closer to her as she walked to a window. And looked out to the land “what is going on out there” she watched as black darkness made monsters in the shape of large wolves slam into the invisable wall that covered the castle protecting it, she could put that puzzle together as she watched them attacking the berrier over and over agein not getting past it. “they cant get in, witch is good, guard, i dont know what is going on” she looked to her guard as he looked back at her seeming to be as dumb founded as she was “all i know my lady is we need to get you protected and here is the one place to be for that, they cant run into the berrier forever, your mother placed up holy wards to protect from darkness and beings from caligas armys with things how they are i dont belive things went well for your mothers trip to godhood my lady” Noki looked around the room the elf had left the fox soon to join her and now the sun was gone and the world was so much darker, all the light in the building was tourch light and Noki had no idea what to do, she was no ruler she was just good talk in the reality for it she had no idea what to do in this, she could hear towns people screaming in the
distance as she turned her head back to look out the window the guard staying at her side “i feel the sadness in your heart my queen, there is nothing we can do for them, larger things are in town that we can not deal with and you are not strong enough to handle things ” Noki turned and looked at the man “i want you to go down under the stable, get Diablo from under the stable for me, it will do for now and that is the biggest wyvern we have and at least will be able to handle things that want me dead” the guard nodded “then stay in this room and do not under any reason leave, i will be back shortly with him and he will be the castle guard if anything happens” a\nd then the guard left here there, standing turning back to look out that window, waiting to see if more shit was going to happen today.


Roxy ?/ Adina ?03/15/2019
Roxy's ears flickered to the words that left the elf's mouth. It was like she was a completely different person. Moments ago, the woman acted like everything was some sort of game. She still didn't have a clue why she kissed her earlier. Now this woman was a cold emotionless husk and it actually saddened the vixen. It made her wonder what had happened to her to be so empty inside. When Elaira turned to her and said to stay out of her way, she simply shook her head and followed her. "Sorry Elaira, but I'm still stuck with you," she said. She gave the queen one last bow and continued on with the elf. Her gaze wandered at the cultist's features, studding her emotionless expression. What was up with this woman? There were so many things she wanted to ask her now, but was afraid it was the wrong time to do so. She technically just wrote her death wish to her master. Was she afraid? Was she sad? Was she angry? There was no way to tell. As they walked, Roxy opened her mouth to speak but suddenly, her beastlike instinct picked up something. Some sort of dark aura surrounding the castle. Not only that, her soul felt heavy as well, like before, but a lot worse. Next her ears flickered to the sounds of creatures and the screaming of civilians. "Elaira... Do... Do you feel that?" Her eyes took notice to what was once a morning sun to a dark and dull sky. "What's... What's going on?" Her mind went straight to one of the things she cared most for. "Bella... Please, will you follow me? I just need to check on the little girl. Iggy can wait just a few more minutes. I'm sure that Des woman has him distracted anyways..."

IATMPO03/15/2019
He stood there, watching the human as he crossed his arms and shot his gaze up to him, the insectile gnoll, still disguised as a shorter than himself normal one currently, shifted his weight from one paw to the other to listen the the supposed prince speak. The more he listened to Jeff the more his snarled and growled at times, taking deep breaths as he tried hard to contain his building anger. A slight chittering could be heard occasionally as he clenched his fists, some of the knuckles cracking just from the strength of the grip alone. "If you don't want others to walk into your castle, then get your guards to do their damn job, that is entirely on your lack of control over those below you." He rolls his eyes, huffing as of course it's someone rich that's rude, it's always the rich city dwellers. "If she isn't dead, then I truly have no purpose here, and have lost all, if any, desire to remain here any longer if this is what I must put up with." He said, as he started back down the steps, keeping on the side furthest from Jeff, as his eyes stayed on him for the time. He took a deep breath again as he unclenched his fists as he attempted to calm himself down from the irritating words of the human before him. "As I would also prefer to not have another enemy, but you will not see another ally in me."
He said as he attempted to casually walk by Jefferic Lyvix DeLaRose as he moved from the pillar to walk towards the stairs. He remained silent at the next question, as even him himself was unsure where he stood these days on such matters, having learned from his previous near deaths, but also unsure what he should be doing. He ignored the hand being held out to him as he walked past, his ears raising as he took heavy steps, wanted to at least sense if the prince was going to follow him towards the door. He spoke if he was given time to approach and begin opening the main door, ears flicking and he growled back. "It's too late for formalities, Jefferic Lyvix DeLaRose, you'll not have anymore from me." He growled as he opened the door, his ears dropping down as his tail went a little between his legs and what of his mane wasn't held down by his jacket fluffed up defensively. He took a step back as he looked down across the path down the hill, and seeing the various shadowy beasts ramming against the barrier. "....Jefferic Lyvix DeLaRose... We have larger problems than each other..."

Guinevere03/15/2019
Elaira stopped dead in her tracks as the world seemed to suddenly grow dark, her hollow eyes lighting up for the first time in ages. Gripping the book in her hands tighter, a genuine smile formed on her face, though not one of joy or happiness. One that indicated that she felt Her presence; Caliga. She had wondered since her first teachings of the Goddess when she would choose to make an appearance, never expecting it to be within her lifetime, as extended as it would be thanks to her heritage. But the time had come, the Goddess smiled down upon her children and all seemed proper. Hearing the screaming of the citizens in the city, she moved to a window and looked down on it, witnessing first hand the destruction and chaos that surrounded them. Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes and prayed to the Goddess, hoping beyond hope that her prayer would be heard: My Goddess Caliga.. a wonderful display you have shown to the world. A just one. A powerful one. May we walk within your darkness and bask within your glory as you correct the wrongs of this world. May I serve you as you see fit. Opening her eyes, she turned to Roxy as she mentioned the girl she wanted to check on, her eyes dimming once more, smile fading back to its blank expression, "Lead the way.."
---
Des continued the cutting of Ingavor's hair, working it to how he had originally told her he wanted it. She smiled to his words, finding a morbid sense of comfort in them, though she did not wish for him to die a brutal death. Especially on her account, "Hold still.. you are going to make me cut you." As he continued on to tell her he felt like the luckiest man on the planet, she finished her work, looking down into his eye, her smile growing just a tad more, "If you are the luckiest man on the planet, then I am the.." Her words were cut short as doom fell upon the world. Her smile seemed to melt away as she glanced towards the window, her ears standing on end, tail fluffing out even in its soaked state. A fear crossed her features; something had happened. Something terrible. Unable to identify what it was, she looked back at Ingavor, slowly shaking her head twice before vanishing before him into the Shadow Realm (first use). The bath fell from under her as her eyes burst into their golden hues, the darkness that she stepped into more sinister than she had ever seen before. Standing, she looked around, the town and its events unfolding before her in a blur of visual information. The screams.. the pain... It was overwhelming. Turning at a snarl, she found herself face to face with one of the creatures of darkness, it taking notice of her. The creature roared and lunged for her. Taking a step back, she exited the Shadow Realm, finding herself in her room. Trembling at everything she had witnessed, she sank to her knees, shakily reaching under the bed to retrieve her gear.

Jeff/Ingavor/Ulysees03/15/2019
Jeff smirked at the Gnoll while with went on and on about how it was the castles fault and how he had no buisness here and how He would not help Jeff and blah blah blah. Jeff rolled his eyes and began to open his mouth until the Gnoll said that they had bigger problems. "Yeah yeah yeah, talk your way out of an ass kicking. I know all about tha-..." The prince paused, looking at the blacked out sun. His jaw dropped. "Caliga. She did it...She actually did it." Jeff grunted and looked to the Gnoll. "Do whatever the fuck you want. You're right. We have more to worry about now, Ex Admiral Rockefort. But let me tell you something. If I find out that something is broken, or something is taken, I am going to personally hunt you down, skin you alive, and then I'll make you into a coat and wear you around, in a fashion show where the only person in the audience is you with no fuckin' skin. Do you understand me, you creepy fuck?" Jeff shot one more glance to the chaos going on down the steps and in the town, before turning and sprinting up the steps, in hopes of finding Noki's aura. Once he turned the corner, he made his way into the library, to where Noki was sitting in a chair.
"Noki! Thank the old gods. Are you okay?!" Jeff looked very concered for his sister, despite the fact that she had been nothing but rude to him since her arrival. He just was happy that she was safe. "I know that I was gone, and I'm sorry. I know you approved it, but I should have been by your side. I'm here now, and I'm gonna keep you safe." Jeff took his mask off and placed it on his belt, then gave his baby sister, and queen a smile. " I'm sorry. I know you didn't ask for this. I'm sorry that you're stuck with me, but I'm gonna try my damnest to protect you, okay?" The once proud prince shut the door with Telekenisis and locked it tight, before turning and looking out the window. "Gods, what the hell..." He sighed and looked at the sky. The eclisped sun never left, nor moved. "She really did it. She ended the world." Jeff looked at the floor, then back at Noki. "Someone...told me that mother was in grave injury when I tried to pray to her. I-...agreed to what they asked me to do, but I think It was not one of mother's angels. I think It was Caliga. She told me that there is a weapon under the church that she wants and she wants me to go get it. In return, she will grant me power. I feel like I'm a fool. I know I'm a fool. I was so desperate for some power to keep you safe that I trusted the first voice who spoke to me in mother's place." He then sat next to Noki, on the couch beside her chair. "I'm sorry. For everything. From this point on, I will guard you with my life."
=====
The two of them smiling and splashing in the bath warmed his heart, and as Des began to speak, then cut herself off, he too noticed the evil in the air. The sun had completely been blocked by something and it was causing absolute panic. He watched as Des slowly turned to look at him, and with a soft shake of her head, he vanished before him, leaving him to scream out. "Des, No!" He reached his hand out, but it was to late, as his lover was gone. He watched the chaos from the window as he pulled his naked form from the bath. People were dying. Black Sun Cultists were killing and being killed. Kinn were running rampant. The world had ended, and he had no idea what to do. The only thing that came to mind was to suit up, and make sure that he could at least save a few lives. That's what he told himself at least. He knew what he wanted to do the second Des vanished. This was the fault of the Black Sun. This Was the fault of the evil gods. This was the fault of higher beings, and the iron was just thrown into the middle of it for no reason, other than the evil found chaos to be fun. Ingavor grunted as he moved to his bedroom, adjacent to the bathroom he was in. He grabbed his father's armor and began putting on the metals, plate by plate. The armor was made of Ebony, and could stop 15 arrows, easily, if shot point blank. Brushing the hair from his eyes, he placed his sword belt around his waist and clasped it, then looked at himself in the mirror while placing on his gauntlets. He looked like a different man, as Desdemona had done a wonderful job cutting up his hair. He looked like a proper warrior instead of a wimpy butler, like he was just a few short months ago.
Ingavor, once armoured up, and weapon in hand, with his satchel on his side, he made his way down the hall, and looked to Roxy's bedroom. Peeking his head in, he spied Bellarose, still sleeping on the bed, despite the chaos. He closed the door slowly, and moved on. In the satchel were his essencials, which included his teddy bear, that he knew held more power in it than he even knew.Ingavor walked out of the door, in the main hall to the outside, and peered down the steps at the creatures trying to get inside. Rage filled the steward as he looked at all the carnage around him. He could see wife getting torn from a husband's grasp. He could see burning buildings fall ontop of fleeing townsfolk. He could see a child running while monsters ripped his much older, fully grown siblings to shreds. He had enough, and had to get to the town, and as he moved down the steps, he felt a small boost in his aura. As if something was giving him energy. He could feel the power of shadow creep through his viens. This, he would use later, and to good use as well. Iggy neared the barrier, and glared at the creatures blocking his path, but he knew they wouldn't hurt him. No. Not him. Maybe others, but not Ingavor. He simply walked up to the barrier and placed his hand out to the monsters ramming the gate. "Move." He said in a cold monotone. The monsters simply abided by his demand and moved out of the way, while the hand to the crown passed through the forcefield. As he walked through the gates and into the town, he watched as guards died left and right, as well as townsfolk and even some lesser kinn themselves as the guards all teamed up on one at a time, but still lost 2 or 3 in the process.
There were also Black Sun Cultists running around, causing mayhem and such. Ingavor, with rage in his eyes, looked up at the sun. A black Sun? The Black Sun." They did this. They killed the world." Finally, he had reached his destination, and he knew what had to be done. He thought of how all the friends he had said they would stand with him on this quest to kill the church but he knew he had to do it alone, or else, nothing good would come of it. People he loved would die. Noki. Roxy. Desdemona. Jeff. Even Roxy's child. He couldn't allow that. Ingavor, turning his head toward the church, shifted his eye toward the two guards at the doors, laughing at the kinn whom were killing and destroying people and buildings. Slowly starting to walk, Ingavor held his hand out and wrapped two telekentic whips around the two men, and jerked them each violently from the left to the right. With their necks broken, he tossed their bodies aside as He came face to face with the church the that brought him so much pain, and with a grit of his teeth, the air around him smelled of Vanilla as his eyes flashed purple for only a moment.His finger slowly rose as he brought it to line up with the doors of the church. He narrowed his eyes, and planted his foot. His tone was calm, but loud enough for everyone to hear. "Level it."
=====================
Bellarose heard the door close, as Ingavor left, and with a rub of her eyes, she peered out the window. Nighttime?! It can't be? How long did I sleep? I hope Roxy isn't mad. Then, Bella noticed that everything was on fire, and people were laid, sprawled out dead in the streets. Her stomach felt like it was going to vomit itself onto the floor, and as the little girl wanted to let out a scream, she couldn't help but notice the creatures at the gate, moving aside for Ingavor. Bella's eyes widened as she wanted her 'mother' and no one else. "Roxy! Roxy! Where are you?! Help!" She pounded on the window to try to get Ingavor's attention, but he couldn't hear her, as he was already at the church. Anyone who came and looked out of the window would see the events about to unfold at the church, as the castle overlooked the town a great deal, giving an amazing view. This was the only time the sight wasn't gorgeous to look at. "Roxy! Iggy is gonna get himself killed! He went out there! He went out there!" She screamed, as tears ran down her face, hoping that they would attract roxy to her location.
=============================
Aku, for the first time in a long time, was sitting outside on Everdeen's roof, watching the world be plunged into Chaos. He couldn't help but smile as the Kinn and black sun worked both with, and against each other at the same time. It was almost poetic in his eyes. The Master loved every moment of this and wanted it to last forever, and almost hoped that it would. As he hopped down from the room, he looked from left to right, and slowly began walking passed the death and decay that he saw in every direction he looked. I will lay low until the Goddess needs me again. Then, and only then, will I show my face here. It will be to make every single person in that castle kneel at my feet and kiss my skulls.


Anaya03/16/2019
Within the confines of the mind of Elaira whispered a voice, silken and sweet a warmth to the words. “our child, we hear your voice and your prayer and with it we hold a task, there is one that walks with you known as Jeff, he is to go to the black sun church and retrieve a dagger for us, he gave his word to this but his loyalty is far from true and we know he will not walk the path. We wish you to get there first and get the dagger, you know of it as the one you know as Master is the one that stole it form this very castle right from under the dragons nose as she slept. We need it for a task to be sure this world does not leave darkness. Get to the dagger and once it is in your hands offer it to us and we shall claim it and reward you ” the voice vanished and the girl was left with a warmth covering her body, like she was wrapped in a warm embrace the whole time it spoke to her. In her hand formed a single black feather, a black feather that made her feel warn and fuzzy (item when used will give one full heal to the one it is given to, does not work on allies please be sure to add item and item description to bio card, as black feather) the feather shimmered a little as it sat in her hand.

Ingavor got to the church as he spoke and thought on what he was to do. From a shadow beside him walked the girl from before, the one that saved him, but she looked different now, now the only thing that she held that would even tell you it was the same person was the book that never left her hands. The woman shaped being had gray black skin that shimmered and glowed at all the right places to give her body enough shape to not just be a black silhouette of a person. She was dressed in a sheer black robe with silver gems all over it, small hunks of silver chain adorned her body and made her seem like fine royalty. “We would have given you a Sinner but we are here instead to do as you wish ingavor” in all reality Ingavor had called forth a massive upgrade to what he would have originally called and the Visser knew that he knew this as well. She would raise her hand large thick black tendrils resembling the ones of a large squid suckers and all started up rising form the ground around the church like a kracken undersea reaching up around a ships bow to drag it underwater. The tendrils could be seen from all areas of town, as the ripped up the ground leaving large holes and cracks all around the building. The Visser spoke as the large tendrils gained more girth and power, its voice being what gave them power “ I watched as the Dove opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four Beasts of Darkness unholy say in a voice like thunder and lighting, “ We
Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black mare! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown black as the sun that would never shine again, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on distraction to give to the lord all mighty Caliga. When the Dove opened the second seal, I heard the second Beasts of Darkness say, “We Come!” Then another horse came out, a ice covered white one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other to bring order and meaning and remove the unworthy and weak. To him was given a large sword hung upon his back. When the Dove opened the third seal, I heard the Beasts of Darkness say, “We Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard what
sounded like a voice among the four Beasts of Darkness, saying, “a child lay sleep in the widows house, the widow lays with a man in the next room, slay the man, leave the widow of sin and let the child sleep soundly! Never harm the innocent bring order to the world, half a pound here half a pound there, burn the night oil and let the children sleep soundly!” When the Dove opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “We Come!” I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named by the people Death, a blue crown a glow on its head, it was given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.” as she spoke the words of the unholy book the tendrils were riping into the building, large chunks of stone glass and mortar fell down mashed with the screams of the ones being crushed and killed inside. Some even ran outside to escape the buildings distraction but as soon as they got about ten or so feet from Ingavor and the Visser they exploded into nothing but dust and ash leaving only bits of themselves floating in the air. It felt like it took no time at all till the
building its self was down to nothing but rocks smashed into bodys and blood on the ground, whatever was inside of the building was no longer nothing would make it out alive be the numbers only few or many the ending result was the same. The woman figure that caused it all lowered her hand when it was over, the tendrils falling to dust as they gave a last slam into the ground the sound ringing out smashing some of the windows to near by buildings most of witch were already on fire and the Kinn stayed away and avoided those ones or larger ones smothered the flames with cold based ability's still ripping down the houses in the process.
She looked to ingavor, her fifteenth foot tall figure towering over him as large black horns covered in silver chains and gems adorned her head seeming much like a crown or even if you looked just right a halo of sorts. “your favor has been concluded Ingavor Daggersbane but your path is far from over for you have woken something within demonic vile scum rests inside the ground placed there by the black sun to attack the dragon still inside the protected castle” she looked at him, six glowing purple eyes looking right at him as sin perked inside of his being, her aura holding affect on him as she looked inside of his body (sinful gaze, you know the drill you want to do sin, you feel you have to as long as she looks at you) “do you want to make a deal to remove the threat, Ingavor Daggersbane”

Jeff/Ingavor/Ulysees03/18/2019
Ingavor watched the Visser work, with a frown the entire time. All of the cultists that came running out thought they were safe from Caliga. They thought that just because they followed the words of a supposed Caliga worshipper, that they would be spared from the incoming rapture that was happening. They were wrong. So wrong, as the building came down ontop of them. Even as the Visser worked, Ingavor pointed at the church and used (Call Lightning) several times on the foundation. While the tendrils ripped and smashed, bolts of lightning exploded chunks of cobblestone and wood everwhere, sending debris sailing passed Ingavor's head, yet not hitting him. As the Visser began her speech, he listened and watched as the church, and all inside and around get destroyed, he turned to the Visser whom began asking him if he wanted to make a deal, then shot him the gaze of sin. He growled as he felt it well up inside of his body, but he quickly turned and closed his eyes, moving his gaze from her. "Don't do that!" He placed his arm over his eyes to block his vision and looked away. "No. I don't want to make a deal. If there is a threat, I and my friends will deal with it with our own abilities, however, if I need you again, I will ask. I know you are always listening. Thank you, for giving me what I asked for." He grunted, as he turned from her, and started walking away, not wishing to speak with the being any longer.
Ingavor was already angry, and the sin that she had filled him with didn't help. He then felt the Sin that she placed in his body earlier well up, and as a random cultist, whom wasnt in the church ran by, he felt wrath take over. Ingavor placed his arm out, clotheslining the cultist and knocking him to the ground. "You ruined everything!" He shouted, kicking the man in the stomach. The man coughed and fell over onto his side, on the ground. Then Ingavor kicked the man in the back, hard with his armored boots. "Your church helped kill this bloody world!" The man began to attempt to crawl away as Ingavor stalked closley behind, leaving the rubble that was once the church behind. Ingavor then snatched the cultist up by the collar, and slammed him back down, face first, onto the paved streets of the Iron town. The initail slam busted the man's front teeth out, shattering them on impact. This was the angriest that anyone would ever have seen Ingavor, with absolutely no mercy as he brutally beat the cultist.
"Please!" The man begged, as Ingavor delivered another kick to the man, in the ribs, breaking a few as the man scrambled to get onto all fours. He wheezed and coughed blood as the angry steward stood over him. "Feel Caliga's light..." The man said, weakly, as he looked with tears in his eyes at the destroyed church, and crushed bodies under the rocks. "Caliga?" Ingavor whispered, and then immedietly put two and two together. The Visser, The Kinn, The Sinn, the Sun. Caliga destroyed the world. Granted, the black sun wanted nothing more than to bring about the apocalypes as well, but probably didn't do anything to help Caliga except send souls to Ulon, and create Sin. In some way, the Black Sun were to blame. That is what Ingavor thought at least. He stared at the cultist whom looked back at Ingavor. Slowly, Ingavor felt his wrath wind down, but not his real anger, that was already in himself before the Visser intervened. Giving an exhale, he turned and slowly started walking away, before hearing the wheezing cultist speak up. "I was there-..in Clemdorth." Iggy stopped in place, but didn't turn to look at the man. "Speak." "I was there in Clemdorth, the day you killed the commander. I was just-.....just starting out in the church. I saw you both fight. I was sure that he was going to" The man began a coughing fit, but ended it only a few seconds later. "...kill you easily. But you showed him. You killed him like a dog. You then ran. You ran away with Anaya and hoped we would never find you. We did. We settled in the iron, just to spite you and your queen."
Ingavor then slowly turned to look at the man. "And?" He asked, annoyed. The cultist smiled, a jagged, broken, bloody smile. "You will keep running. Caliga will always know your steps. You can run from us, until she finds you. Then you'll be stuck in Ulon, with every single life that you've taken. You. That fox. That prince. Your new queen. Even that cunt that you are so fond of-..." As soon as he spoke of Desdemona, Ingavor's heel slammed into the skull of the man. Then, Ingavor lifted his knee again, and brought his boot down, onto the same spot of the man's head. The first stomp caused the man's head to jerk and smack against the cobble. The second blow caused the skull to fracture and the nose to break. Then Ingavor slammed his boot down once more onto the man, causing blood to begin to pool out of the man's head, as skull began to crack open. The cultist started to twitch, and spasm, but Ingavor wasn't done. He brought another slam of his heel down in succession to the last, causing the actual flesh of the head to flatten with the skull, popping the right eye out of socket. Once again, for a fifth time, in 3 seconds, Ingavor stomped down, and splattered the man's head entirely, causing bone fragments and braint matter to skitter across the pavement in a ooze of blood and mind. Ingavor stood over the cultist and stared at the body. After a few seconds of looking, Ingavor leaned over and puked up the only intake he had that day, Water. Only a little bit. After wiping his mouth, he looked at the body once again, and spat on the corpse. "I hope she puts you in your own personal hell." Ingavor then turned away and looked around.He spotted the people running, with a shout, he screamed and pointed to the castle. "Everyone get to the castle! If you can! All those who can run, try to make it passed the barrier! It will let you through! Just be careful of the monsters!" He began helping some townsfolk back to their feet and motioning them toward the castle.
"Your only chance is to either try to run passed the monsters or die! Go!" He shouted, as the townsfolk began to listen. He didn't expect all of them to survive, but if he could save even one random villager, he did his job. They would die anyway, with the cultists, whom weren't in the church, and Caliga's Kinn. "Desdemona!" He yelled out loud, in hopes that she was in town, or that she could maybe even hear him from her shadow realm. He looked up to a tall roof that was near the church and used shadow step,to jump into a shadow that was being cast from the chimney. (First use of Shadow step.) He wasn't even sure he could do that, but he felt it in his viens that he could. He was acting on instinct and instinct alone at this point. "Everyone make your way to the castle! Just run! It's your only shot! Go!" He knew some would die. Hell, probably a lot of them. But as long even a few people could be saved, he had to take that chance. "Desdemona!" He shouted again, trying to locate her aura through all of the chaos but not having much luck. "Des!" He said, standing on his eagle point, trying to spot her.

Anaya03/18/2019
The Visser looked at him as he bluntly turned down her offer and turned his back on her, tisk tisk she thought to herself as she moved her eyes to look up towards the castle, she could hear words within her mind “Remember who you follow ingavor daggerbane, we will call you forth in the days to come and we do hope you will come to the call” her words even if he was far away from her would find his ears, like words on the window that would travel to him no matter the distance to whisper what they needed to say into his ear. And with that she vanished from that location to go see out another that seemed to hold a much brighter future with her at there side.

---
Noki turned her head to look at Jeff, why was he talking so much, what was he talking about, she let out a sigh and got up walking over to were he was siting only a little away from her and sat down beside him putting her head on his shoulder softly “you don't have to be sorry, you are my big brother and be it you died before I was hatched does not change the fact of what you are and that you are here now. You have your own life and your own path and I should not be the one that is your chain to the ground, this castle can not fall, there are wards up to protect it, from everything and Kinn cant hurt children right, I am only two human years old, be it dragons age faster then mortals I am still a child ” she hoped she was right, there was doubt in her voice but she still hoped the same “but really don't be sorry, you repeat the words so they hold no meaning anymore, you want to protect me then do it, don't be sorry that you were not here and waist time wall you are here. And I have a guard attached to me like tree gum, so it is not like you were really super needed anyway and I am a dragon I have power, a little anyway I can heal and breath fire a bit, and shape change into my real body, mainly I can heal but I have claws teeth and tail to, my wings suck but I can fly for short times” she could not help but chuckle a little as she spoke “but you know about the monsters outside, Jeff, tell me about them I only know the basics from the books in the library but you were dead, so you know more then I ever could read”



Roxy ?/ Adina ?03/17/2019
Roxy's ears continued to flicker about, listening to the pain and suffering of the world around her, though, at this moment, those cries did not matter. She began hearing cries from her little girl and her heart sank. "Bella..." She said under her breath. She looked to Elaira before she took off down the hall, the sounds of her feet hitting the stone floor as she ran. 'oh goodness, oh goodness, oh goodness... Please be okay' she thought over and over. She hoped Elaira was following her, but if she strayed off, Roxy wouldn't mind. Making sure Bellarose was okay was her only priority at this very moment. If something were to happen to her, she would literally break down, feeling like it would be all her fault. Within a few moments, the vixen burst through the door into her room. "Bella hun!" She cried. She ran to the girl's side and picked her up, hugging her tight. "Calm down, calm down sweetie, Roxy's here... What's going on with Iggy? Where is he?" She asked now worried for him.

IATMPO03/17/2019
A great number of things had begun to rush through his mind, even as Jefferic Lyvix DeLaRose had begun to speak his lowered ears didn't flick, he stopped sensing those within range as he focused on the mess before him. The blacked out sun dimming the light would have shone across the land otherwise, the town burning all over with various screams of pain and shouts for aid rung over the area as the carnage spread along. He just missed that. He just by mere minutes missed being among those possibly dying in town and fighting for his life in a situation that would have been less than ideal for him currently as he lacked equipment and allies. As he stood there, thinking and dwelling on what could have been, his tail shifted back and ears raised up a little as he glared at the beings around the barriers edge. Was it a trap he was sent here? Free the monsters to merely be attacked by them and the castle dwellers? He had questions and he knew only one that could answer them, but as he was about to take a step, he noticed an armored human marching past, assumingly a man on a mission.
He watched curiously as the man turned to look upon the carnage as he continued down the path towards the edge of the barrier without pause. Nikolai's ears raised up as he watched the man simply just walk by them , and continued on his way. Makings his paws into fists, and a thought crossing his mind from the woman in the graveyard, he steeled himself as he moved past the outer guard and made his way down the steps closer to the beasts at the barrier. Rather than walking through it, he stayed about 5 to 10 feet back and began walking the edge of the barrier, staring at the creatures to see how they'd react. "... I know not where your master is hiding, but her plan failed and I was almost found out. Jefferic Lyvix DeLaRose saw right through me, so if you want your job done, I have an new plan, but we finalize the agreement before I risk myself further." He spoke to them, unsure whether this would work or he would just be making a fool to himself, but she said speak to the shadows...

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

Anaya

Anaya
Admin
Admin
Guinevere03/18/2019
Elaira followed Roxy to the row of rooms, slowing her pace as she approached her own room, letting the Fox woman carry further on down the hall. Stepping into her room, she tossed the book she carried onto the bed and moved to the closet. Stripping out of the dress she wore, she reached in and grabbed her gear, slipping into it quickly. A Goddess' command was not one to be put off. Tossing the Dragon skin cloak around her shoulders, she fastened it and pulled on her bow and quiver. Once satisfied, she made her way to the railing outside the room, leaping over it and landing on the floor below gracefully, startling a few maids. Watching them run for cover, she rolled her eyes and moved to the main entrance, pushing past the guards and onlookers to the city below. Hearing the snarls and attempts to breach the magical barrier surrounding the grounds from the creatures the Goddess had summoned, she stopped just short of the main gates. As the creatures looked at her, she narrowed her eyes. The Dire Hounds that were directly in her path lowered their ears, parting way to either side. As they did, Elaira stepped out of the gates and past them, to the guards surprise.
Once past them, the Hounds continued their assault. Taking one step after another, she quickly moved into a dead sprint, her Elven legs carrying her faster than any mortals. As the streets blurred by, she took note of the damage the Goddess had truly released upon the town. Winding in and out of the streets, she came upon the wreckage that was the Church, she noticed Ingavor and the creature he spoke with, taking little interest in either. Slowing her pace, she withdrew her bow and nocked an arrow, lowering into a crouch and continued onward, using the shadows of the area to her advantage. With Ingavor's attention taken, she used the time to scan the area, noticing the large holes in the ground. Knowing these would lead to the basement of the now demolished church, she picked her time carefully and without making a sound, darted for one. With ease, she hopped into one and using the cloak, began sliding into the basement below.
---
Once gearing herself up, Des ran back out into the hall, looking from side to side. She watched Elaira walk out of her room and leap to the level below, but she did not care what the Elf was up to at the moment. Stopping a passing maid, she demanded the location of Ingavor. Being told that he had left the grounds and looked to be heading into the town, she knew exactly where he would be heading. Having never been to the Church before however, she gritted her teeth and took a step backwards, vanishing into the Shadow Realm once again (second use). Moments later, she appeared on the roof of The Snorting Boar, using the vantage point to scan around for Ingavor or the Church. Witnessing large tendrils burst from the ground around a building and begin demolishing it, her ears lowered and eyes widened, "That.. would be it.." Tapping into her power, she hopped off the roof and levitated to the next, releasing her power as she did so she did not overexert herself. Using this method, she moved closer and closer, hoping to catch sight of Ingavor.

Jeff/Ingavor/Ulysees03/18/2019
Jeff nodded while listening to his sister, and sighed a bit of relief as she rested her head on his shoulder. "The Kinn, Sinn, Visser, and all of Caliga's bullshit creations? I know that they are made from the souls of those she deems 'worthy'. In her eyes, worthy is just someone willing to do a bunch of meaningless shit for her, give up part of their souls, give up someone else's soul, or kill someone for her. She has been planning this for a while, but never could find the right chance, until our sister brought me back." He looked down and huffed, while running his fingers through Noki's hair, tenderly. "
"These beings range from rather weak to ungodly strong. These beings have no fear, but have some sort of free will, I suppose. They disobey Caliga quite often, but she always deals with them. I honestly believe Caliga made these creatures as some fucked up sentiment to herself. Like her giant Goddess Ego told her 'make a bunch of pant shitting terrifying creatures that remind me of my own image of sin.' Honestly, after being in Ulon as long as I have been, I have grown quite tired of Goddesses and Gods. Honestly, at the end of it all, it wont matter. The only way we are going to win is to play Caliga's game, but no one is going to like the prize." Jeff then looked to Noki and smiled softly.
"When I was around your age...body wise, not actual wise, I picked up a violin. I played it everyday. I got rather good at it too, not to toot my own horn. I played at the royal ball, that Mother held every few years. That is were I met this woman. She was a stupid girl. Princessa Iscariot. Obnoxious name. She was obsessed with me, and always wanted to get to know me. Always wanted to steal a dance. That sort of thing. Mother knew that I didn't find her very overwhelming, but knew that we could have a good alliance with the Iscariot family if I were to court this girl." He smirked a bit and poured some wine into a goblet on the table, infront of their couch, and took a sip. Exhaling after, he continued. "Well, I talked to this girl, and she wanted to hear me play the violin, just for her. I did, only because mother asked me to. Well, as I'm playing, this girl jumps on me, and starts kissing me all over my neck. Without my consent. I reacted....strongly. I stood up, and dropped her to the floor. Afterwords, she called her father, and started telling him that I came onto her way to strong. Lies of course." He digressed and got to the meaning of this story. "Well, I set the record straight and decided to leave the ball. As I left, I forgot my violin. As I went to go fetch it. I came back in to the ball to see Princessa Iscariot smashing it into a thousand pieces. The moral of this story? People will always want something from you. Some people, even if you know you're right, and you know it isn't fair, don't care. If you say no, they will destroy something, or someone you love. People with giant egos do this. Caliga is one such being, despite being a god."
Jeff looked into his baby sister's eyes. "If Caliga ever asks you to do anything, at all. Keep in mind that there is always going to be something at stake, and she can always take it away from you. She doesn't like hearing the word, No, and, just like a child, will throw a tantrum if she doesn't get her way. I've seen her turn a man inside out for denying her requests. I've seen her fuck a woman to death for not fetching her more souls for Ulon." He sighed and took another sip of wine, then looked out the window. "Honestly-...I think that caliga is a giant Cun-....." Then he spotted it. Ingavor and a Visser, side by side, as the church crumbled to dust in front of them. Jeff's eyes windened and slowly he turned back to the queen. "Your steward just blew up the Black Sun church."
===============================================
Bella smiled and hugged Roxy as tight as she could as tears ran down her eyes in joy to see her adoptive parent come into the room. As she told Bella to calm down, she pointed out the window just as Ingavor destroyed the church, then proceeded to start beating the Black sun Member. Bella covered her mouth as Ingavor kicked the man a few times in the stomach and side. "Why is he hurting that man? Is that man bad?" She buried her face in Roxy's stomach, and sobbed softly. "I'm so scared. I don't understand what's going on." She looked at the floor, pulling away from Roxy. " Ingavor ran outside and destroyed the church! I fell asleep and now its dark and theres monsters everywhere and I just want to cry!" The poor child had no understanding of what was happening. She only wanted Roxy, and maybe and nice meal. But It wasn't the time for that.


Anaya03/19/2019
Noki looked at Jeff as he rambled on about the Kinn and then went to a story that she did not ask for, this whole asking was not due to wanting story time it was due to wanting information to be able to handle this situation better to better understand ones enemy, like the books she had gone over about the art of war and tactics. She let out a sigh as she sat up on the sofa waiting kindly till he was fully done speaking before she started. “well then if they have handled it then it will make that one girls job easier. And i don't believe Caliga will ever ask me anything, from what i have gone over i am a child and that god protects children as well as i am a holy being so the lesser Kinn cant even stand being around me so it is foolish to think they would ask me to do things no matter the cost, now i guess if i have you here,i can leave this room even if the guard ordered me not to and i am famished and could use some food in my protected castle were no being of Caliga's will and body can enter” she let out another sigh, she understood mothers strain now being trapped in this castle for so many years, hell right now it was hard to do and she was only going to be trapped in here till the basterdus things outside left “lets go get some beef from the dinning hall it should still be good and i believe there is still salted pork left and we have to go over what we are going to do now that the sun is gone for our own food stocks, we cant leave this building without risk of attack, with no sunshine it means plants are all going to die and so will a large chunk of
attack, with no sunshine it means plants are all going to die and so will a large chunk of the animals we use for food and stock, and it is going to get cold, very very cold as that big ball in the sky is not producing heat as it did before, this world is going to turn into a black ice box and we need to figure out what to do about it or we are going to starve. And at the same time all the people from far and wide are going to end up at our door step seeing this castle still stands and we don't have enough food to feed ourselves let alone everyone from Valeria ” she let out a soft sigh the fact really putting a heavy weight on her heart “we will have to turn people away by the thousands as we will not have a renewable source of food” she moved and walked to the door hoping Jeff would follow her as she opened the library door and started her way to the dinning hall to grab a plate of what they had and to go over the stock they had left.
-----
At the barrier the black hound like monsters snapped at one another shoving there heads hard against the invisible barrier wall. Then they stopped as from behind them out of the shadow of a tree that woman formed, but as her true self and not as before, she still held that womanly shape but it was distorted. Tall and slender it looked as if she had been pulled up to around fifteen feet or so, her body adorned with silver gems and chains and a top of her head was a crown of horns that like everything else was adorned in silver gems and chains. Long flowing black darkness strands flowing around her as she walked up to the barrier looking right to the knoll that stood just out of reach. The one dog looked up at her as she moved a clawed long fingered hand down to run her fingers long its head to stroke it like it had gone good this day. Her six bright purple eyes looking down at the gnoll abomination as it talked, all six never blinking and always holding a unsettling glow “you called us forth and yes Jeff is a smart one that is a rather large pain on our plans, but the idol must be destroyed, what is it you wish to discuss before it is done” her voice was deep yet broken as it sounded like many talked together within her, small voices all making a larger one and the stink of Vanilla carried a wide birth and did seep past the barrier as the barrier did not stop smells.


Roxy ?/ Adina ?03/20/2019
Roxy just held Bella for a few moments, happy she was save. As she held her, she patted the little girl's back a few times before setting her down in her feet. "You're safe her Bella hun. I was told the castle was protected by powerful magic, nothing is going to get through." She turned her head in the direction of the window, seeing Ingavor by himself. "That crazy bastard... We were supposed to be doing this together." She looked at Bella and leaned in to give the girl a motherly kiss on the top of her head. "Everything will be okay. Iggy is hurting very evil men that want to harm us," she said, explaining as much as she could to the little girl. "But he is doing it alone and I must help. I need you to stay here and not leave this room till I'm back." She stood up and grabbed her bow and bundle of arrows, placing them on her back. "I'll see you soon Bellarose, I'm sorry I have to leave you again." She turned her back to the little girl and walked out the room, her tail limp and dragging. This was going to be a regular thing if this threat wasn't going to be taken care of. She closed the door behind her and looked for Elaira, but of course she was nowhere to be found. "Well shit..." She wasn't surprised, but she knew she had failed her orders and that the feline was probably going to be upset with her. It was whatever. Bellarose was more important than some woman's orders she barely knew and she shrugged it off. Once she reached the end of the hall where the rooms were, she spotted the queen and the prince making their way to the dinning hall. "Jeff! Your majesty!" She shouted, catching up to them. "Iggy went off on his own! I don't know why he thinks that he take on the Sun by himself, but he did." She crossed her arms and her tail curled around her leg. "That fool promised me that we were going to do it together... So much for that. Anyways, Jeff... We've gotta help him... You owe him that much."

IATMPO03/20/2019
He unclenched his fists to shift his fingers before making fists once more as he paced back and forth and his side of the barrier, eyeing the various hound like monsters and sizing them despite not going to risk it with so many of them present. He took a step back, ears and senses raised as they all suddenly stopped behaving as they had when he arrived, and looked back towards the womanly shape, taller than even he, stepped forth as a corrupted version of the woman in the graveyard. His mane flared up, mostly blocked by his jacket except by his neck as he took a step back defensively as his eyes wandered and took in her appearance as it unsettled him. He took another step back as he watched her lower her hand to run her fingers along the hound before returning to her eyes, a hint of fear hidden behind angry eyes as a great many thoughts ran through his head, up until she had begun speaking, and with raised ears he listened silently at first, his stomach growling at the scent of vanilla made his hunger resurface once more. He returned to pacing at his fair distance from the barrier as he listened, his angry eyes not breaking away from hers and only spoke once she had gone silent. "Yes, I get you want the idol destroyed, but things have changed. The guise you said would work failed and now the supposed crown prince is suspicious.
I have a simpler way to get the idol, and could even smash it right here for you to watch, but I would prefer to not get attacked by your pets as those in town and the castle soon will for one. I require you to give a spell to allow me to not be seen or sensed and I shall climb the wall up the the window. And perhaps a way to get inside silently, should you want your... Surprise to be completely unexpected by the majority of the castle. A way to open the window if it's locked or unopenable. As for my demands, I have five. One, you and your kind will leave that woman, her children and where they dwell alone. They must remain safe, as that would make a good refuge for myself and my plans. Two, the amulet repaired as that would not only aid me in my goals, but can aid me in working with you again should you keep your word... Three, frame and plant evidence to blame one of their prisoner guards for betraying them and smashing the idol, preferably to keep him off my trail and cause issues should they survive. Four, the power you promised, I'm going to need a little more than what I have if I'm to adapt in this new world and fulfill more jobs. Perhaps even some of your jobs. Five. All the bodies or corpses of those you do not want are to end up tossed in the oceans for you know who to enjoy. Those five things, and all you get is a smashed idol and a barrier removed to have your fun with them as you see fit, do we have an accord?"

Jeff/Ingavor/Ulysees03/20/2019
He listened to his sister, and with a nod, knowing she cared not of his stories or his lessons, followed her out of the library, and headed toward the dining hall. "Yeah. Ingavor and his little kitty cat were cooking before the world ended. There should be more than enough food. When we gather our numbers, I'll take a search party out and see what I can do about gathering meats and plants before they all die off. We may not have a sun anymore, but luckily, we have photosynthesis, which can be created from fake light sources. If I can gather the right plants, I can extract the seeds from them and we can turn one of the empty bedrooms into a greenhouse or something. As of right now, you're right, this place is safe." He sighed and looked around. "And as much as I hate to say it, we should start turning this place into a sanctuary. More barricades, in case the creatures break through the barrier. As many able bodied men on guard. We need to make sure that this place is more of a fortress than it already is." He walked with his hands in his pockets, after putting his mask back on, just in time for Roxy to find the pair walking to get food. Jeff raised a brow as Roxy spoke of Ingavor going after the black sun by himself, and how Jeff owed Ingavor the courtasy of rescuing him. Jeff grunted and shook his head.
"So now you want my help? I literally informed you all that there was an evil cultist in our home, and you guys treated me like I was a sociopath. I shouldn't have used his power, and I apologize, but I don't owe him a damn thing." He glared at the fox, then shot a look at the floor. "Since I have come back from the dead, I have been mocked, insulted, attacked, misunderstood, and made out to seem like an asshole. I'm tired of being everyone's fuckin' scape goat to scream at. " However, he thought back to the conversation him and Ingavor had before the entire Elaira situation occured. Ingavor had been kind to him, and only turned on him once he had taken advantage of him. "I was at fault for my actions. I know that-...and I'm sorry that you got the wrong impression of me." He said, after a few moments of silence. "-....and I will help you because I couldn't live with myself If I let a good man die for nothing. Did you see tat he destroyed the church? Do you know where he could be right now?" Jeff asked before looking He looked to Noki."What do you think, Sister? Should I go?'' She had told him that he had his freedom, but she was still his Queen, and wouldn't leave her be, without her permission.


Anaya03/25/2019
the many that made it and that ran for the castle got there, but some of them faced grave injury, limbs had been grabbed from them, one man was missing a leg, another a arm, some had large chunks of bleeding flesh hanging from there poor feral body's a lot of them would not make it past the next day. But the guards offered shelter in the barrier, not seeming to pay much attention to the larger Kinn at all, it was like her or the gnoll were not even there to them.
(Aura of minor iluthion. The smell of vanilla can make it past the barrier and the kinn is using that smell to be able to cast smaller ability's even inside the barrier. So the gnoll seeing he is inside the smell range is made to be invisible as long as he does not leave the smell range, no one can see him or the larger Kinn or hear them, auras can be seen and the smell is there as well as they are invisible, so still solid if anyone trys to walk into them they will hit a “invisible wall” but they are a bit out of the way of the main path so this should not be a problem)
“you make a deal larger then what was agreed upon Gnoll, but if it will grant you the ability to smash what we seek we shall do for you what you want, the children and woman of your past will be left alone and even protected slightly from a far, the pendent will be mended for your use, the dead from this town tossed into the sea as your offering after we are done, power given to0 you so you stand more a chance with the others in this land, and a guard will be framed and distraction made to cover your trail and even make you look the hero not near this castle at all. Go around the castle to the back window, you will keep the iluthion we hold no you for now, no one will see you at all, you are invisible to all even your aura. Walk past the barrier so we may place our hand on you to make it so then you can enter back and go for the window, scale the wall, the window is never locked, it is still never locked, go open it when no one looks, enter the room and toss the idol out the window to smash upon the ground. Once done we will be able to enter and make to large a mess to be ignored, no one will notice you at all, stay invisible leave the way you came, walk past us and come from behind say the words tick tick the invisibility will break and you will look as if you were never at the castle and are not fighting us from behind looking the hero to help the people of this town and no one will be the wiser. Fallow the plan to the letter
and all you wish will be granted and this castle will be destroyed as Caliga wants” the kinn woman took a step back so that the gnoll could move past the barrier to come to her, her arms open looking much like one would for a hug “come our child and we will make it so no one can see you, hear you, feel you, or even smell you at all till the words leave your lips to break it”
(once you leave the barrier you will feel the intense aura of sin, you want to do sinful acts badly, like you are being compelled to do them by magical force, touch from a Kinn makes this even worse, this is simply a affect due to being around a greater kinn in its true form, this affect the kinn can not turn off)
---


Anaya03/26/2019
Noki sat there as Jeff talked about growling plants with fake light, torches did not grow plants, maybe he had fallen off his rocker at long last with this world shift and as he put it, the end of the world. Noki shock her head back and forth as a no as she looked at him once he was done talking “no the world has not ended, there is not rocks of fire falling from the sky and things are not over, it is just changing and sadly we are not the greater power anymore, mother once was but now she is gone and without her we don't have that card in our hand anymore, she used to take care of us and we never noticed what she was to this world and now that she is gone the darkness can take its hold” she paused and looked at him “we don't need more sand bags or a stone wall that will not keep out the animals out there, the only thing that is keeping them back is the HOLY barrier, you can make this place a stone and iron fortress but they can just pass the walls with there magics, unless you have something that can cast another divine holy ward if this one falls then there is no point in wasting the time or the man power we can get things together if this place falls, get men to pack up bags of meals and goods so we will not be pushed into the darkness with nothing, food, goods, gold, shove that into a wagon and we will have to seek out a location to move to if we don't have a choice. And we have to get into the under castle, if this place falls it will be our only way out, so Jeff you have a larger task then helping people outside, they are on there own, we need to get under the castle and get everything we can from down there as down there has the most value. So do you have any ideas on how to do that?”

Anaya03/26/2019
as she stoped talking to jeff she opened the dinning hall door and walked inside that fox girl behind them as they walked talking on how jeff owned the cook or something she gave a light sigh as she walked to grab a silver plater and put a small amout of meat onto the one side not being as hungery as she sould be, to much on the mind even if she had a empty gut at the moment “ingavor has always been a tad rash hasn't he, i remember mother laughing about how much of a pain he could but but she did adore him. Hopefully he will do alright out there on his own as jeff has more pressing matters he will have to handle sadly, his det or something will have to wait, aswell Roxie, is it, yes, if you wish you can aid jeff in figuring out how to handle the under castle there is a mass of spiders that has over the many years has gotten rather large and out of control and guard the gold hold down there, i am sure you have not seen a thirty thousand and something year old golden dragons treasure hoard before, it is a rather nice spectral mother collected everything she could from around the globe and shoved it all down there, all you have to do is try and ignore the spiders and the dead bodys that got picked up with the gold, and we have to do something about the slaves down there, we do not need slaves i rather have skilled labour, if this castle sands. Past the week”

Roxy ?/ Adina ?
Roxy followed the young queen as well as Jeff into the dining halls, the aroma of foods tickling her nose, causing it to twitch. She hadn't ate since her time spent at the Pleasure Palace and she was quite hungry. Her ears flattened to Jeff's words. "Look... Don't apologise. I should have trusted you. I saw a man talking down to a woman and instantly assumed the worst. I'm the one who should apologise..." She turned to the prince. "I'm sorry Jeff. Next time I won't question your judgement." She smiled when Jeff agreed to help, hoping that thy could get going soon, though the smile faded when Jeff asked for permission. How old was this little girl again? And he was asking permission? Royals made no sense to her. she followed behind them, following Noki's lead, grabbing a plate for herself, her ears flickering as the queen spoke. Listening to her talk about the spiders bellow the castle. Roxy let out a sigh. She knew that Jeff was going to do as he was told and as much as she wanted to go after Ingavor alone, she wasn't stupid. She knew leaving the castle alone was a bad idea, so going with Jeff on this mission was her best option. Hopefully it could be an easy extermination. How hard could it be to kill a bunch of spiders anyways? Plus there was treasure? Could there be any weapons that could help them down there? The tall vixen would finish making a small pile of food on her plate and take a seat at a table. "Alright then... The quicker we do this, the quicker we can help Iggy. Hopefully that Des girl will keep him safe long enough for us to catch up." She looked over to Jeff. "I'm in. Don't know how useful a bow will be against spiders, but I'll do my best."


Jeff/Ingavor/UlyseesLast Friday at 3:16 PM
The once royal son to the queen looked at his little sister with a grunt as she shrugged off his ideas for the castle, as if she knew everything. She was only two years of age but already she was acting justing like their mother. Jeff raised a brow then to Roxy as she apologized to him and just like that, he believed they were friends. The two of them made quite a team after all, with the dispelling of Declan, the cultist. It was quite the feat. Roxy gave a small frown as Jeff looked to his Sister whom was spouting off about how they needed to get under the castle to retrieve items that could help them. "Sister, I'm not sure if anyone told you, but those spiders down there are deadly as FUCK! I love you dearly, but I'm not going to sacrifice the only life I have left, doing something that I clearly wouldn't survive, let alone Roxy!, No offense." He motioned toward the fox, whom raised a hand, as if to say "None taken to your comment." Then, right at that moment, he felt two familiar aura's and one, new, small, but powerful one. Jeff placed a finger up to Noki and Roxy. "I think-...my sister has come home. And your father. I will go fetch them both, and maybe you can have Him go down there and get what we need. That way, no one gets hurt. No one has to die, and Samuel gets to keep all of his beloved long legged creepy fuckers." With that, he turned and left to go find the pair of them.
Roxy looked at Noki with her hands on her hips. "No offense to you, your majesty, but I don't want to go down there without at least feeling prepared." Roxy's mouth then began to water as she smelled the food that was being brought out by the scared looking maids at the moment. Roxy looked a little sad for them, but at the same time, took solace in knowing that they were safe for now from Caliga's wrath. Roxy took a seat next to the queen, while the servents put two plates of the food that Iggy had made earlier, steam dancing off the dish as it was placed down in front of the very hungry fox. "Is there anything that I can do to be helpful to you that doesn't require me to crawl beneath the castle and fight spiders?" She asked while looking around for Jeff to come back.


AnayaLast Saturday at 8:56 PM
Noki looked at Jeff as he left the dining hall and she stayed sitting "I will talk with father later and we can go over things without you but for now l, go a stuff my face wall i can" she gave a chuckle and ate some more of her meal.


Roxy ?/ Adina ?Yesterday at 8:38 PM
Roxy scooped up a spoonful food and stuffed it in her mouth. She closed her eyes and smiled to the taste. It was a nice change of things. Something good in a world that was now dark, but for how long? How long was the food going to last? She knew there was only so much. The vixen turned to the queen once again. Did she not hear her? Maybe the young queen was so stressed and lost in thought that she didn't hear her question. "Um.. your majesty?" She said after swallowing. "Is there anything I could do to be helpful? I guess I should tell Bella that I'll be staying... Just hope you're right about Iggy and that he'll be okay." She looked back down to her food and continued eating, her tail twitching happily to every bite.

AnayaYesterday at 8:42 PM
Noki was lost in thought for a bit before snaping out of it and looking at Roxy she blinked a couple times and nodded her head "sorry I was a little in my own head, simply going over things and trying to put it all together l, and wondering if I should go see father seeing I can feel he is home. And yes help jeff with his things and I am sure ingavor and the others will be safe. To be honest I dont really know what to do with myself let alone my people I got handed a rules crown in the middle.of a storm and told to make due"
She still had half a plate of food in front of her fully untouched as she picked up the plate and with her clawed finger pushed the food around clearly thinking "tell me Roxy, if you were me, what would you do to not have everyone die, I can give rule to father but I know he will not mind people dieing and may even help the God he follows, but at the same time he can protect you all better then I can and he is a ruler that knows what he is doing. Or I could just keep going on how I want to and hope that there will be a light in this darkness, really I dont know what path to walk, or maybe there is one I am not seeing"

Roxy ?/ Adina ?Today at 1:05 AM
Roxy's ears flickered back and she looked to the direction of where Jeff had left then back to Noki. "It's quite alright. I can't imagine what you're going through. This is all new to you and I have a feeling that you weren't given directions on how to rule." She took another bite, chewed her food, and swallowed before continuing. "I'll help Jeffy once I am finished, if you don't mind. I have not eaten since yesterday morning and Iggy's cooking is too good to pass up," she smiled and then took another bite, her tail dancing behind her then curling around her body. The fox glanced over to the young queen's plate, watching her play with her food. She was clearly lost in thought. This poor girl was given such big shoes to fill and she felt for her.
Roxy shrugged her shoulders when Noki asked if she was in the same position and she began to think. What would she do? There was so many times where she disliked the decisions that a higher up had made, but she never really knew how hard those decisions were to make. "I really couldn't tell you hun," she said after a long pause. She looked to Noki. "I know that we shouldn't give up though. In my time here in this land, I've heard of many problems in this city and it saddened me that no one did anything about it. I don't know your mother or what her intentions were when she was in power, but.... Forgive me for saying this, I don't think she did much to help her people... Now from the little time I've watched you, you've done nothing but helping, or at least trying." She felt sorry for the weight that was placed on the young queen's shoulders. She didn't deserve all this mess. Roxy put an arm around the queen and pulled her in a hug. She really didn't know what else to say. The fox had no knowledge or proper guidance for the young queen. "I don't know your father, but if you say he doesn't care that people die, I don't believe he has the right to rule over the lives of this land. What is there to rule when everyone is dead?" She sighed when the queen said she didn't know what path to walk, hell Roxy didn't even know her own path. "Hope isn't all that bad, but you must never give into despair. If you do allow yourself to slip down that road, you will surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength."

AnayaToday at 3:02 PM
As the fox talked Noki nodded her head and then let out a sgih as she was pulled into a hug. She stood there a little awkward and pulled away from the embrace, dragons did not really do well with hugs and emotion as they did not understand human mannerisms like hugging, kissing, affection, remorse and sympathy, hell Noki did not even understand the meaning or reason for a hand shake let alone a full on hug embrace. So she gave a smile to not seem rude to the fox and pushed her plate to the girl “please eat your fill, and yes I care for the people it is simply in my blood to do so, since I was little mother taught me to care for the children care for the humans care for all things of life and breath, it was Anaya that shaped me to be such a way. My mother had her faults, I know them better then most due, but she had her reasons, she could not destroy the black sun as her power would mean placing over half her own town in harms way, like getting a bear to handle killing a mouse, it will destroy half the house to do so, or the whole house. Mother was to large for the place she had she was never meant to be a ruler of a castle she was meant to be the ruler of the sky and on top of it half the year she was not even able to leave this building, our whole family as well as myself cant touch water. And here in the winter water falls from the sky and coats the ground in a frozen layer of glass and white dust. And then in spring it simply melts and everything is dripping and we are still castle locked. The only time of the year mother could leave this castle was summer and fall and even then if it was to rain she was
unable to do anything. And in reality I do believe she gave up hope on this land long ago and was just riding the wave, mother killed most of her older children and family when she was broken and diseased with madness. There is a reason that the royal family here is really just myself, Ana and Jeff, but Jeff died to, and who did you think placed that last nail in his coffin, his own mother, she gave up on this world when Kaladrax her true mate died in her arms, then it all went downhill from there, I can tell you the history's if you want to know them, how this castle came to be, what all happened in it, the dead body's that every person here has in there closets, Samuel being a assassin guild leader and plotting to over throw the crown before everything fell apart, jeff killing his own brother as well as well as many many others, Jeff having 2 children and a wife that are long dead wall he went to war leaving them to wither and die, I had a brother Ryu killed by a demon that no one stopped, Ana having an affair with her own step father under her mothers nose and her mother letting it happen, the sister scarlet that vanished and that Anaya did not even care to look for, this castle has body's in the foundation of the workers that built it and died, there is a necromantic life drain aura under the castle protecting a hold that could feed the world three times over. ” she could not help but rant a little, but at the same time she was almost laughing at it all “and to think when this castle falls, everything in it is going to go to shit” Noki did not cuss, but really she wanted to, she wanted to as the feelings in her heart bubbled up “i wanted a normal
life, a normal childhood, I wanted to be able to learn from my mother how to fight, how to breath fire and I don't even get that. I get a curse I never asked for and a crown I also did not ask for at a time in the world were everything is dieing and this whole castle, my home is going to die and fall apart. I can feel them building outside, I can feel them building in my very bones. I am going to lose the place I was born in, my first memorys of wraping my body with my mothers in the hold on the gold piles, she was so warm, I remember chewing her tail and claw as it was the only thing I could grab onto with Ryu there at my side envious of my horns as he had none. We had a family, now, I have nothing other then a job I don't know what to do with. “ her fingers had changed to that of a claw that was griped into a fist on the table, golden scales had replaced her skin and her fingers had turned to black claws that dug into her own skin. But she had to relax as she unclentched her clawed hand and placed it palm down on the table trying to breath at a more steady pace. “i can feel them dieing out there you know. The people the darkness is killing, woman, men, I can feel them inside of me dieing and being pulled to the underworld. I can feel there pain,
and mother could to” she gave a little bit of a forced smile that made her hurt more inside, the smile faded “i can understand why she faked her happiness after Kaladrax died, as he was not the only one that died that day, she felt him die and she died to. Now I get to deal with everything she left behind, and maybe not die myself” she let out a sigh as she started to walk away, really she did not want to hear the foxs response to her rambling she just needed to get that load off her chest and not care about the response of others to it, and maybe roxie would dislike her for her temper and personality and feelings, or maybe she would understand sometimes you just needed to say things and vent a little. Or maybe the fox would pitty the young dragon and feel sorry for it, but ether way Noki needed to see her father and see why he was here in the first place and what he wanted and there was a big ass bang in the main hall so she also needed to see why he was breaking things.


Over At the Snorting Boar Tavern


Anarial03/16/2019
Ana was relaxing on the throne waiting for Samuel to come back as the kick in her belly causing her to quickly rest her hands against her stomach. She shouldn’t be feeling kicks yet… it was too early for this… what… what was going on is all she could think as the sudden sent of vanilla wrapped around her causing her to look up in confusion just in time to see the throne room, her home, vanish before her and suddenly she was in a much smaller room. An office she had never seen before. She quickly backs herself up against a wall and glances around the office trying to take it in. Thankfully no one was around so she didn’t startle anyone or get startled herself. After several moments she finished scanning the room and was near the door. It was wooden so she figured she’d try what she could and took a deep breath before she chanted a spell in elven, fire wrapping around her hands before she throws it toward the door, only to have it bounce off the door and back at herself, setting her silk dress on fire. A very loud yelp would leave her lips before she dropped to the ground and started to roll about to put the fire out. She squirms a bit after the fire was out and purposely hits her head off the floor. Of course she’d set herself on fire, why wouldn’t that happen. Her next move she hoped would work. She filled her lungs with air before she suddenly screamed out at the top of her lungs for Samuel, certain everyone in the building could hear her with how loud she screamed.

Anaya03/16/2019
Sam was in the main tavern area, of course it would happen like this, favors chould never go as planned with that God, but it was his fault he was vague and did not state things clearly allowing caliga ro find the holes in his words. He looked around the tavern was in shambles tables flipped some blood seeping out from behind the bar counter, the monsters had been here they had clearly done damage and turned over the place shattered windows and the whole place looked like a tornado has ran over it. He chould hear Ana as she screamed out his name in the other room. He got moving and grabbed the door handed laceing enough heat in his hand to melt down the brass Bob and RIP it off the door pulling the door open and looking at her "this time I fucked it up, we are in the snorting boar, we are back in iron stone, we are back home and our castle is a very long trip away" he looked at ana with a sad glaze in his eye "and there are very large mo ster outside so I am going to smash this tavern and you are going to get on my back and we are going to find your sister and get out of here"
"Or do you want to stay here and hope for the best, or do something else"

Saicha03/16/2019
Before all of the monsters began to attack, black-scaled kobold had recently come into the city. He was originally there for some modicum of safety from the havoc of this... apocalypse, until now. He managed to find a crate to hide in with his small stature, and waited before the coast was clear to escape and run down to the nearest available building he could enter. Which just so happened to be The Snorting Boar. He opens and shuts the door as soon as he can and leans up against it. “Not exactly my week.” He sighs to himself, before sliding to a sitting position on the ground. He gets a look of the place, which is now in disarray. “Well, seems this place has seen better days... or maybe those monsters already raided here.” He peeks out of a nearby window, and folds his ears back. “What a time to leave the clutch, should of listened to them. I’m not gonna survive this.” He rests a hand on his head, still fairly new to the outside world, away from home. He then begins looking around, finding the place a fair shelter while he waits for the chaos to die down... well hopefully die down...

Anarial03/16/2019
As Samuel rips the door open Ana jumps up and runs to him, her arms wrapping around him and she clings to him, barring her face into him. She takes a deep breath as he speaks before she finally speaks up, “By the time we get home to locals will have taken the castle back or burned it to the ground… They opposed us being there to start with and now… Now I’ve most likely lost everything…” Ana sighs softly, unsure of what to do with herself now. She was back in Iron, her castle was gone, her mother was gone, and the world was falling apart. She sighs a bit and keeps cling to him before she speaks up, “You might as well go big mode and we get to the castle… See what's going on there and if we need to find a… safer… place.” Ana finally releases Samuel and steps back some as she looks up towards him. Her mind was racing. Between the sudden shift of her location, the fact she felt a kick when she shouldn’t have, the beasts outside that she was certain would tear her apart… She was confused and lost and couldn’t even call herself a queen anymore.


Anaya03/18/2019
Sam's arms wrapped around his dear love holding her tightly not wanting to let her go "you dont need a castle to be a ruler all you kneed is someone who follows you, I am your knight and you are my queen the castle can burn we can find a new one, most places are going to burn now, iron won't be safe forever. " he paused as he could hear something and his green eyes turned to look at it the door way to see a black little kobold walk inside. Protectively he kept his arm around ana as he stood there turning to it "and who may you be, do you seek protection or will you weather this on your own" most of the time he would not have cared for such people but Ana wanted him to be more kind and ruler material and he would do anything for her and if being friendly to strangers was what he needed to do he would do it.




Last edited by Anaya on Sat Apr 27 2019, 12:07; edited 1 time in total

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

Anaya

Anaya
Admin
Admin
Saicha03/18/2019
Gyro turns around to see the two that also happened to be in the tavern! He’s a little shocked at first, but when the man asks if he is there for protection or shelter, he answers. “Depends on which one will not kill me faster. Umm...” He looks around, nervous, it’s good to have found at least a mildly friendly face in this crisis. “I’m Gyro, if you’re offering some help it is only fair I introduce myself.” He nods as he does stay a respectable distance, seeing that Samuel is protecting someone. He can only guess he sees him as a potential foe. But he can’t be viewed as that, not in front of potential allies.

Anarial03/18/2019
A smile tugs on her lips as Samuel speaks and she nods a bit. “We shall need a place to call home at some point…. I fear it may need to be sooner rather than later… I… I…” Just as she goes to tell Samuel about the kick she had felt is when Samuel suddenly turned his attention. Ana glances towards the small being and she tilts her head, pressing herself against Samuel more as the being spoke back. Leaving it to Samuel to handle this, seeing as she had little to no say in Iron, he probably had more pull here than she ever would. Few people remembered the elven child of Anaya, and she had a doubt any would respect what she said with the real heir on the throne. Ana knew they needed to move soon before a beast located them so she tugs on Samuels' arm. “We need to move, either way, I’m sure my scream was heard by more than us and I’d rather not be an elven steak for a beast.”

Anaya03/18/2019
Samuel looked down as he could hear ana and the kobold, she had a very good point they needed to move out of here, this place was in shambles, tables flipped, holes in the walls, the one wall looked as if it had been set on fire at one point this place was a mess and there was blood all over and he hated the smell. "you are right we have to leave here the only surely safe location is the crown and really i much would enjoy grabbing a couple things from the castle wall we are there, once there we can go over a plan to get the hell out of here " his green eyes looked to the kobold "alright then Gyro you will be coming with us then, it is safer that way then just leaving you here alone to die by the hands of Caligas minions, even more so when you surely have no idea what is even going on" at the back of the tavern there was the sounds of smashing windows "yes we have to leave and we must do it now" he grabbed Anas hand walking with her to the taverns door way and then looking back to see if the little kobold was going to come with them "now kobold i am a Red wyvern my skin is toxic so when i shift into my true self you are going to have to climb onto Ana to stay alive and not die, she can Carrie you or you can get into a barrel outside and i can pick you up with my claws or mouth, i will not kill you, but if you touch my skin you will die, and i don't have my saddle straps. understood"

Saicha03/18/2019
Gyro shivers hearing the warning, but it isn’t a red dragon... at least. But he gives a nod. “I can climb in a barrel, trust me, I’m a master at barrel riding.” He chuckles as he starts to follow the two. He looks at the two, feeling a little safer. While he did feel a bit put off by Samuel’s tone, he was right about his knowledge of the situation. Having come from the more remote areas of the mountain, and the sun eclipsing not very long after he started his journey. “Mind someone explaining what is happening? So I know what is going on.” He asks the two of them. Looking for some insight on his situation.


Anarial03/19/2019
She nods as Samuel said they needed to move. Ana moves around with Samuel as he took her hand and led her to the front of the tavern. Her long snow-white hair was a mess by now, her dress tattered from the fire issue she had. As Samuel explains about his skin she glances towards the Kobold Ana nods a bit and waits to see what the Kolbold would choose to do, ready to squat down and let him climb on her back so she could get on Samuels back to get to the castle safely. As the Kobold question what was going on, despite having a good idea as to what was going on Ana speaks up, “I’m not sure any of us have a full idea on what is going on currently, but we can get a better handle on it at the castle. You’ll be safe there, for now at least.” Ana glances towards Samuel, she had a sinking feeling this had to do with her wish but she wasn’t sure and really didn’t want the confirmation that this darkness and beast where her issues and her fault.


Anaya03/25/2019
Samuel moved as he opened the outside door just to see a large black hound run right past the door picking up a small child softly and then vanishing into thin air as a black mist along with the child. There were people screaming and people running around in full abstract not knowing what was going on or what to do about it. Everyone ignored him standing there as they had clearly larger things to worry about. As soon as Ana spoke to the boy he paused and allowed her to speak before garbing Anas hand and looking at her “stay here till i change and then come out and run RIGHT to me, do not stop, do not look around, do not get lost, do not bolt in some other way to go off on your own, come to me, get on my back i will help you up so it is faster” his bright almost glowing green eyes then looked to the kobold “same goes to you when i change you run right to me jump in the barrel i will be holding in my claws, do not go anywhere else, do not go off on your own, do not stop, run full speed to me or you both are going to die out there and if it comes down to it i will use you as a barrel distraction to save her, if you do as instructed you will both be alright” he then moved and grabed Ana harshly pulling her to him and kissing her lips hard, the sting of the acid on his lips makeing her lips tingle. His arms stayed around her waist line as he held her for a moment not wanting to let her go but knowing he had to so they all would live. His kiss ended even if he did not want it to and he looked in her eyes “if i don't change i am dead, if that happens get to the castle as fast as you can, i love you so very much” he did not give her a chance to talk back before he was out the door and bolting past houses to get to a safe distance so his change along would not smash the bar or other houses that were
not on fire. As Sam moved between ally ways and homes black sun cultists tryed there bast to stop him only to be met with acid coated claws to the faces and a whip lash style decapitation. It took about three or so minuets for him to get to a safe distance before his skin started to change to scales and the sounds of cracking snapping and grotesque ripping filled the already scream filled streets. Within about five more minuets instead of the man he was with black hair and green eyes he was a massive 80 or so foot high dark scales red wyvern. Large wings folded to his sides as he moved his jaws to slam them into the hounds that had already started to grab a hold of his legs in aim to pin him down. His claws trashed as he let out a massive roar so the ones in the tavern would hear a single that no one could miss, it was even possible the next town over could hear it. But it was cut short as another hound had climbed up his leg and was biteing into the side of his neck. He slammed his head down into the side of a house to crush the lesser dog like it was nothing. But more were building on his legs and feet as he stomped them to keep there numbers low. His other foot grabbed that barrel as he rolled it in front of him and left it there for the kobold to hop into, if they did not get here soon he would get overwhelmed and the Kinn would start damaging his sensitive wings stopping the ability for them to fly out of here if needed.

Saicha03/25/2019
Gyro does get worried for the child, but it wasn’t a mauling... he’s conflicted on this. Gyro nods to Samuel’s plan. “I’ll keep an eye out.” He prepares himself, but then find the two he is with kissing. This made him feel slightly awkward so he gives them their space. Once Samuel leaves however, he hangs out by the doorway opening and waits for the opportunity to open up. The small skirmish that ensues does open up an opportunity when Samuel kicks over a barrel, which Gyro darts out and slides into! He motions to Ana to get going before closing the lid.

Anarial03/25/2019
As Samuel spoke Ana nodded softly, swallowing hard as he grips onto her and draws her into him. She presses against him, kissing him back as her lips tingled against his. Her hands gripping onto his arms not wanting to let him go. As he pulled away she frowns but she understood, they needed to move and get out of the area. Before Samuel had a chance to full leave she speaks up, “I love you as well Samuel… hurry and be safe.” Ana was no fazed by Samuel shifting she was more worried about the sight of the hounds that were now making their way to Samuel. As Samuel let out his roar she knew what it meant so she gets to moving rather quickly. As She got closer and closer to Samuel she noticed that the dogs getting more and more aggressive with Samuel and she nearly started crying at the thought of Samuel getting hurt. Emotions suddenly flooding her she did the first thing that came to mind, “Stooooop” was all she could scream at the top of her lungs. She wasn’t sure what she hoped to accomplish, these dogs seemed to have no respect for anyone so the likely hood they would listen to her she figured was slim to none. IF anything she was hoping to distracted them long enough for Samuel as Ana ran forward now, heading straight towards Samuel and the horde of dogs.


Anaya03/26/2019
Samuel watched partly wall the two bolted the one for the barrel and the other for him. As soon as the kobold jumped into the barrel sam slammed a foot hard down on a black hound that was right at his back going to take a chunk out of him. Another had jumped up Sam's side and had its claws in the scales in his neck. Sam let out a hiss as he slammed his head down onto the ground to crush the hound into the stone ground. He snarled and lifted his head up as he moved a large foot to rapidly hoist up Ana up onto his back. as soon as she yelled out stop at the top of her lungs sam noticed that the hounds haunted dead in there tracks, compelled to stop as she had told them to, a couple were still snarling and biting the air in defiance but some had gone as far as even backing up a little away from his feet. Sam watched them witch his large green eyes but did not give time for them to change there minds. He did not need to fly to get to the castle he just needed to bound to get there so with his wings partly out he grabbed the barrel with the kobold in it in his jaws, it stunk in there like dead meat, ash, and bone all smashed together with fhe most toxic smelling saliva that bubbled on the edges of the berrle, he hoped the kobold would be smart enough not to let the acidic goo get on its skin but Sam chould only hope and do his best for the little stranger.
The trip to the castle was harsh and jumpy the kobold being tossed around in the drum with no regard for his safety at all by the wyvern, but as soon as they got to the barrier zambezi lowered his head and dropped the poor thing with the acid covered drum out of his jaws past the teeth the size of a plow horse, and then rolled the drum a little just.to cover the goo in dirt so it would be easyer for the kobold to get out unharmed. He lifted his head looking at the large castle before him and paused not enjoying the view "back home " he grumbled past gritting teeth as he turned his head back to look at Ana that was safely snug into his back scales.

SaichaToday at 5:47 PM Gyro ends up coming out of the barrel soon enough. He looks around at the salvation he has been given, but he also reflects on his journey up to this point. It was rather rocky after the whole eclipse happened... He sighs and begins to figure out where to go from here, deciding to just find a way out of the city from this point. After a bit of investigating, he finds a small enough hole for him to squirm through, and escapes through it.

At the Now Black Church Ruins

Guinevere03/19/2019
As Elaira slid down the hole the tendril had made, her right boot caught the ground of the basement. Going with the motion, she crouched into a roll, coming to a stop on one knee bow drawn and ready. Her Elven eyes scanned the room quickly to rule out any potential threats before lowering the weapon, slowly moving to a standing position. The basement of the now destroyed church held up better than she expected it too, though was still in complete shambles. Silently and slowly, she stepped further into the area, taking in every detail she could. Find the dagger, she reminded herself, That is your goal. The Goddess demands it. Though, it will be like finding a needle in a hay stack. If ever there was a time Elaira would feel an emotion, this would have been the time, but due to her upbringing within the Black Sun, this was nearly an impossibility. Keeping her bow close and the arrow closer, she began her search for the dagger, keeping her wits about her. The creatures the Goddess had set upon the world did not concern her, but her brothers might pose a different problem all together, if any had survived.
--- Des came to a stop as she had spotted Ingavor, readying to call out to him. Within a second however, he close lined a man and began to brutally attack him. Recognizing the man to be one of the Black Sun, she did not blame him for his actions, but what he was doing was completely savage. She had never seen this side of him, and she couldn't honestly decide if it was a side of him she enjoyed or needed to keep an eye on. As he began pummeling the man to death with his boot, she closed her eyes and looked away, knowing the mans head would not last much longer. Giving it a moment, she heard him calling to others to get to the castle. Keeping up with him by way of roof top, she kept out of sight of the creatures below, but made sure never to let Ingavor out of her sight. As he vanished into a shadow however, this caught her completely by surprise. She knew the bear they had discovered had given him power, but she did not think he would have this ability. Ears swiveling about, she waited and was rewarded as she heard him calling out to her again. Risking it, she stood and called out to him, "Ingavor! Over here!"

Anaya03/19/2019
Under the church the rooms were broken down, there were bodys and blood splashed all over the floor parts of the other black sun members still twitched as the rocks held them down. One even was alive only able to whisper the muffled words help me as the girl stood there looking over what way she would surely go. Only one path was clear of rubble and it looked like it led into a larger room, a larger room with a loud grumbling coming from the open door. A deep voice that rumbled words only a demon could understand (if you have abyssal or demonic on bio cards let me know) it sounded male but it also sounded angry and hurt, sounding like it was wheezing and struggling to talk. “Allas Da more de na Sarath” it muttered as the air left its lungs and the sound of coughing and bubbles filled the air a little as trumping stones hit the ground in the room down the hall way.

Jeff/Ingavor/Ulysees03/19/2019
Ingavor smiled as Desdemona made herself seen. "Desdemona! Thank the gods! He then used another shadow step, appearing in the shadows beside her. "What in the 9 hells is going on here?" He asked, looking down at the blood and brains on his boot. Sighing, he looked back up at Des. "I-...got filled with wrath from a Visser. I couldn't...control myself." He then looked her up and down, before realizing that she had vanished right in front of him. "Are you okay? Where did you go? I was worried about you..I thought I wouldn't see you again." Ingavor gave a soft smile to her, and grasped her hand lightly. "We need to get everyone to the castle." But then, as he said that, hoping she would answer the questions he was asking, watched in absolute shock as the carnage in front of the two lovers, was about to unfold from infront of them,
The townsfolk, about 150 of them began running straight for the castle, in attempts to run passed the direwolves. However, many of them were cut short by the gnashing and gnawing of the darkness cloaked beasts, right in the view of anyone in the town, outside the castle, or peeking out a window. A woman was ripped clean in half, while her child was watching. A man had his head taken clean off within a second, before he even knew what happened. He still had a look of hope on his face, even has his head hit the dirt. Another woman, along with her husband, made it through, panting and gasping for air once they stopped running and realized it was safe. "Martha...we did it. I'm so proud of ye." The husband wheezed. Martha ran her hand against her man's cheek. " Aye', I ran as fast as I could, just like ye told me to. Thank you for not letting go of my hand, Benjamin." Benjamin looked about 29 years of age, with a rugged beard. Obviously a farmer of some kind, or perhaps a woodcutter. His wife, was the usual housewife. Covered in soot from cleaning and tending to the house that no longer stood. All they had now were the clothes on their backs. A few more random townsfolk got in as well, such as 3 children, whom seemed to be friends. two boys and a little girl. The boys seemed to be about 12 while the girl was easily 5. They seemed to be protecting her, as they each had poorly made iron daggers, dripping in black tar like blood, in each of their right hands.
Next to make it through the barrier was, surprisingly, and elderly woman, whom only made it through because the direwolves on her side of the barrier were too busy devouring her family. The woman looked onward in horror as she saw her two sons, their wives, her husband, and their family friend get torn to shreds, sending different limbs and patches of skin flying every which way. People were being destroyed, and there was nothing that could be done. One woman, unfortunatly tripped, inches from the barrier, and was chomped down on the ankle by a direwolf, whom pulled her into a crowd of townsfolk, all trying to run for their lives to the barrier. Before the direwolf could eat the woman however, she was trampled to death by the crowd. The last ones to make it through the barrier before the rest of the villagers were killed was a single father, and his daughter, whom he was carrying on his back. The rest, were dispatched easily within seconds, leaving only 8 survivors out of the 150. The direwolves that got tired of chewing on the corpses began to start ramming the barriers again, while the 8 survivors sat on the courtyard steps and sat in the grass, just amazed that they survived. Heads were being ripped by large, chomping jaws, and intestines were being pulled from guts by large, knife like claws, all while the screams became quieter and quieter, until only the sound of the survivors crying and murmering amongst themselves, and the growling of direwolves remained.


Guinevere03/20/2019
Elaira glanced over at one of her dying brothers, hearing his weak attempts to ask for aid. Knowing he was beyond help at this point, she loosed an arrow into his skull, silencing him. It was the only form of 'help' she was willing to give at this point, making sure that he would not alert anything that might be lurking in the dark to her presence. Just because she was an Elf and excellent at remaining undetected, that did not make her completely invisible. Continuing onward to what seemed to be the only available path, she darted here and there among the rubble, keeping herself as hidden as possible. Hearing the creature ahead long before she was able to see it, she slowed her pace, but pressed on. Sneaking a peak around the corner, she gazed upon what was making the noise. Unable to understand what it was saying, she simply gathered what knowledge she could from sight alone. --- Des was once again surprised at Ingavor's sudden ability to use the shadows to his advantage as he appeared next to her. Looking him up and down, she indeed noticed his boot and the mans brain matter that still resided on it, "Obviously you couldn't control yourself, but I do not blame you. We can discuss this another time, assuming we live." As he questioned her and took her hand, she began to explain she went for her effects when they both noticed the carnage below. Her eyes began glowing their soft gold as she looked on all the towns people that were being slaughtered. Gripping onto Ingavor's hand, she looked up at him with a grin, "Well, lets go kick some demonic tail. Not like we have anything else better to do, wouldn't you agree?"

Jeff/Ingavor/Ulysees03/20/2019
Ingavor was more than happy that Desdemona was back by his side, and even more estatic that she was willing to fight by his side. He left to destroy the church because he didn't want any of his friends to get hurt. As she looked up to him, and asked if they should go kick some demon ass, he smiled brightly. "Best. Date. Ever." He joked, before pulling out his spell book from his belt, opening it,, and reaching inside the pages. Fishing around, he then pulled out a large scythe, coated in silver. "You think it's fair? 2 humanoid beings versus 100,000 creatures of the night. Doesn't sound very fair, does it?" He said as they began to move across the roof, with a quirked eyebrow. "Should we also tie one hand behind our backs, and make it more fair for them?" The steward smiled, squeezing her hand. "Des, I know I get sappy randomly, but I just wanted you to know, that if we die out here. " He took a deep breath and just said the words that came to his mind, as he may never get another chance. "I love you. I knew I loved you the second I woke up next to you in Dorlomin. In these last few short months, you have changed my life, and given me years worth of passion that I've never felt." He gave her a confident smile and brushed a bit of her black hair from her eyes, and brushed her left cat ear as gently as he could. "You don't have to say anything. I've never been in love with anyone before, and I needed to get that off of my chest." He then nudged her arm. "So-...thanks for not giving up on me." Letting go of her hand, he jolted forward, and ran off the roof, leaping onto the next rooftop, with smooth flat footed landing. Turning to look back at her, he held his hand out, in a gesture that said "you coming?"
=====================================
The master watched in anger as the Visser destroyed his home. His sanctuary. His everything. He couldn't even fathom what was happening as the bricks came crumbling down onto the heads of his brothers and sisters. In an instant, the last thing that the Master cared about was gone. He was now only in this life for revenge. Revenge on the only person he knew of whom survived, and he could get his hands on. Jeff. Once moving from the roof of the building he was standing on, he watched as Ingavor and Desdemona moved on by. Smiling methodically to himself, he glared at the pair. "Caliga, I shall bring down the barrier from the inside. I will get you into the castle. I will get your beasts inside. If its the last thing I do." Aku DeLaCroix then, lowevered his hood, and let his long, black hair fall over his shoulders. "Everyone unworthy will die."

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

Anaya

Anaya
Admin
Admin
Anaya03/25/2019
As she got to a large room she could see it there, trapped under fallen rubble and clearly awake, large black and yellow eyes looking at her as soon as she entered the room, trapped on the floor was a giant winged wolf its black wings taking up a lot of space and the main thing that kept it pined under the rubble and there under its right foot was the dagger she was hunting for down here, the demon wolf had it and from the shape of the monster it co0uld still deliver a rather large punch if it wanted to, it did not seem hurt other then a couple spots of exposed surface wounds that did not bug it and hardly bled, but it was pined really well under the rubble so even as it did struggle it did not move even a inch. The only thing able to move was its head jaws neck and the ends of its feet to maybe grab something that got to close to its face or body. “Za rath De Nar Zinthos Da Lucha” it muttered a demonic slur as it paused clearly looking and studying the girl. In its throat the front bulged a little as it adjusted uncomfortably “you are a English speaking being arnt you, i am Zaruth the demon that this cult has kept trapped here for many of there human years, i lay here sleeping till this bolder fell from above me trapping me under it, i wish freedom and in penance for helping me you may take this dagger peacefully they would guard it with there lives, it holds grand worth. ” the wolf moved its jaws wall it spoke, saliva and old meals still logged in its teeth, it had ripped some of the cultists apart as they had tried to take the dagger from it or even put the large wolf down out of its struggle before the rest of the roof would cave in on top of it. “if you help me i can even aid you in whatever you wish, remove a target for you so you do not need to fight, make a deal with me and we can have a bright future together you and I”

Guinevere03/25/2019
Elaira lowered her bow, but only just, as she came to look upon the Demon Wolf. Continuing to keep her wits about her, she quickly scanned the room for any potential hostiles as the creature spoke in its native tongue, returning her eyes to it as it began speaking a language she understood. Stepping to the side of the door so she was out of view from any who may attempt to come up behind her, she took a short break as the Wolf made its offer, her eyes narrowing slightly. Keeping her voice low, she responded just loud enough for the creature, "There are few promises from otherworldly creatures I am willing to trust, Great One. Though, given recent circumstances and my need for the blade you hold under your paw, I will free you. If it is my time, then may the Goddess forgive me my decision." Peaking back around the doorway to make sure her rear was clear, she placed the arrow away, slinging the bow across her shoulder once more. Keeping her eyes on the Wolfs as she approached it, she moved them towards the rubble trapping the creature. Tossing aside the smaller pieces first, she went about uncovering the larger that truly kept the creature pinned. Inspecting it carefully, she angled herself to where her back was against the wall. Hoisting her legs up, she planted them firmly against the largest of the rocks, glancing at the Demon Wolf, "On the count of three, I am going to push as hard as I can against this. At the same time, lift your wing and just maybe our combined effort will shrug it off of you." Looking back at the rock, she took a deep breath, "One.. two.. three!"
---
Des rolled her eyes with a grin as Ingavor commented on it being the best date ever, knowing full and well he was just as frustrated with the situation as she was. Following him, she simply shrugged to a few of his statements, "Well, considering they ruined my bath and have killed quite a number of people, I think being outnumbered on their part is only fair." As he squeezed her hand and told her that he loved her, Des burst into laughter, releasing his hand and patting his cheek, "You are cute, but save your declarations of love for a more romantic time." Kissing his cheek before he dashed off, she followed and landed next to him as he asked if she was coming. Purring softly, her tail flicked back and forth as she laid a hand on her hip, "Who you talking to?" Jogging to the end of the rooftop, she looked down at the Dire Hounds below still causing mayhem. Reaching into her neverending pocket, she pulled out her dagger and glanced back at Ingavor with a grin, "Well, no time like the present." With that, she turned and hopped off the roof. Landing into a squat, she slowly lifted herself up into a standing position, blade at the ready and eyes glowing gold. Seeing one Dire Hound in particular going after a villager, she lifted an eyebrow and called out, "How about you pick on someone your own size you buck toothed, cross eyed, pathetic excuse for a mamas puppy!"

Anaya03/26/2019
The demon had a smile on its face when the words of aid drifted into its ears that flickered lightly on its head. As she moved next to it it was extreamly hot to be around so much so that it made a person uncomfortable and even slightly sick to there but. Moving the small bits of rubble away the giant wolf choukd move the ends of its claws a little digging into the stone floor like it was made of paper. It gave a grunt as rocks shifted and it flexed its pined wings as much as it chould. As she talked on useing there straight to move it together that was all the demon needed that little extra force to help ot gain the upper shove agienst the large bolder slab of roof that had it pined. When she pushed against the rocks the giant wolf did the same pushing up as the stone hunks fell around it and fresh air drifted down into the hole that was the old building floor. As it was able to stand and the rocks tumbled around them both the demons wings keeping the elven girl from being harmed at all she chould truly see what the monster looked like. It was at least twenty five or so feet tall at the shoulder thirty even forty feet long as half of its body before was compleatly under rubble, it was black with a light sheen to its fur that made it almost look like it was glowing, it had dark eyes and one was red the other black, its ears pointed
much like a cropped dogs ears, a long bushy wolf tail out the back and it had large reaching black wings that had a red hue like glow to them and its hole body radiated heat and its claws scraped as it dug them into the ground standing up. It moved picking up the dagger from the floor with its jaws and then lifting up its head to look out the now opened up hole above them. It moved a foot to start climbing up the rubble "come girl" it bellowed as it stood there in the once graveyard of the black sun, compleatly freed and able to taste the air once more.

Guinevere03/26/2019
Once the rocks had been moved, Elaira took cover under its wing, taking the brief moment to look at the creature. Her emotionless eyes scanned over it, taking in every detail she could. It certainly was a demonic creature, one that she could not even begin to recognize from any of the teachings given to her by the Master. The heat that radiated off of the creature made her forehead dampen, but her Elven body quickly adapted to the heat. Once the coast was clear and there was no longer a danger of falling debris, she stepped out from under the wing as the demon moved towards the hole that was created. Taking note that it had picked up the dagger in its jaws, her eyes narrowed a bit, her feeling being correct that it would not simply be that easy to obtain her treasure, but she played along for now. As the creature invited her to the surface, she quickly followed suit in three bounds, coming to stand next to it. Looking up at the Demon Wolf, she couldn't help but ask, "In the common tongue, as I do not speak your language, what are you called? What is your name?" She knew if she heard the name spoken in the Demon language, she would never be able to repeat it, so she made sure to carefully word her question. She knew she could easily take down a handful of soldiers if the need be for mispronouncing their names, but a otherworldly creature such as this? Elaira had no intention on battling with something clearly out of her league.

Anaya03/26/2019
The large wolf lowered its head droping rhe drool coated dagger down before the woman. It's one black eye and one red looked at her its black wings folding Into it's back out of the way the feathered tips draging on the ground a little "my name in your tounge is Zaruth, I am a cambion demon from the underworld, they called me forth here with a ritual to remove one they called Anaya, ones that smelled the same as you in this building but now, they are all dead and gone and all that is left is you, you have freed me from the prison that was the rubble. So tell me girl, do we hold friendship you and I, a deal together as , friends" his voice was deep and held a slight hiss to it as his jaws moved and his eyes shimmered, he was extreamly good looking, not a single black fur stand out of place, eyes bright, ears pointed, body muscled, and wings that shimmered in what light was comeing from the flames that covered many houses. "The dagger is yours, as promised, it is yours as long as you call me friend" his large white teeth slipped past his lips as he spoke and watched wondering her responce.

Guinevere03/26/2019
Watching the dagger hit the dirt, she stared at it a moment, caught a bit off guard. Reaching down, she retrieved the blade, using her cloak to wipe it 'clean', Perhaps I misjudged the situation, she thought to herself. Hearing the name, she looked back up into the multicolored eyed creature, repeating the name, "Zaruth.." Hearing that he was originally after the late Queen, she tilted her head slightly, wondering how such a demon could be used ritualistically to kill a Dragon, but such wonderings were for a later time. She then inspected the creature a bit closer now that they were in a more well lit area, impressed by everything she saw, finding her eyes drawn mostly to his eyes. Hearing his conditions for her keeping the dagger, she offered a forced smirk, "I believe your exact words were '..in penance for helping me you may take this dagger peacefully..'." Her smirk faded back to her blank emotion, taking a moment to scan the area and the destruction that had happened recently. Before long, she looked back up at Zaruth, "But in these times, a friend is always a welcome thing, though I have never had one before. I will call you friend, if you will return the familiarity."

Anaya03/26/2019
As soon as she said he was her friend she would feel a light pinch in her chest, but it faded away as soon as it came. He then gave a smile as his wings folded and melted into his back as he started to shrink to the size of a large dog (he is the size of a adult Male large great dane) then move beside her to stand at her flank "we are bound you and I, and it is better to be a friend in times sutch as this then a enemy, the world is so much nicer now then I remember. So do tell me about you, and the dagger you freed me for"


  Rose Has Thorns Part 4 - The Darker World Zaruth12
  Rose Has Thorns Part 4 - The Darker World Zaruth11


Guinevere03/26/2019
Feeling the pinch, Elaira backed away a step, reaching up to grab at the area of her chest. As it faded, she lowered her hand. Once Zaruth began his transformation, she watched with mild interest, seeing changelings before. But this was different. Knowing he was a demon, she knew there was more than a simple change in appearance. It was a good idea to hide his true appearance to others who were not trained to sense Demons, though she was certain it would not work on everyone. Feeling more than exposed having stood in the same spot for too long, she began scanning their surroundings, placing the dagger safely between her belt and her outfit, "Now is not the time for exchanges of personal history. Besides, I believe Demons can look into another soul and see everything they need to, especially if they are bound to the individual in question. If you must know now, look for yourself. For now, I want to get moving." Turning, she broke into a jog, keeping to the shadows. Assuming that Zaruth was keeping up, she muttered only loud enough for him to hear, "The dagger is to be offered to the Goddess, as was her command. I have successfully retrieved it, and once we find somewhere out of the way and quiet, I will do just that."

Anaya03/26/2019
he kept up with her at a steady pace his strong k9 legs keeping him at a nice jog trot at her flank not ever being to far out of arms reach of his new found companion. as she ducked from place to place he did the same to stay out of view of the larger things that wondered around the hounds mostly even if he could remove them with little to no struggle at all it was in all reality up to the girl if he was going to fight or not, even if he was itching to just dig his teeth into something. "yes i can see into ones soul i am bound to, but it is more of a, i would say polite and kindness to simply ask first before digging around . we only just got to know one another, i do think it is better i am nice before we start spilling blood together, after that i can be more cruel i would think" as he was close to her back he was very warm up against her. "and would you like a different form that you think would be better i can change into that of a human male as well instead of a large dog, i am unsure were you wish to be going, some places a dog would stand out more then a man"
he nodded as she talked of the goddess he knew if that one from the black sun worshipers praying to such things he did not pay much mind to caring about, gods and things ran the world he just did as they ordered and Caliga was not the one he followed anyway, demons did not deal with dogs they dwelt with other demons and devil lords from the underworld. and in his little flame filled corner of the underside he was worshiped by others and there was even a little town upside this world that worshiped him not overly far from here.

Guinevere03/26/2019
Feeling the Demons heat against her as she continued along her way, she could not tell if she preferred it or not, but it was a bit more different than she was use to. It seemed almost familiar in a way, but completely foreign in another. Turning towards one of the buildings that still stood tall, Elaira took a running start and scaled the wall, grabbing onto one of the ledges available to her. Getting her grip, she glanced down at Zaruth before beginning to climb, "Then I am sure we will get to know one another in time, but I have pressing matters I wish to attend to for the moment. Take whatever shape pleases you, Demon. A dog is a preference while in the company of a town that still claims citizens, but any other time, I leave the details to you." Scaling the wall with ease, she came to crouch on the roof above. Taking the vantage point, she scanned the city, once again looking over the carnage below. Her Elven eyes easily picked up the figures below, watching the unfortunate townspeople caught outside of the castles barrier ripped to shreds by the Dire Hounds. Paying them little mind however, she finally felt comfortable enough to relax a bit, still keeping an ear out for anything out of the ordinary. Having Zaruth with her would make keeping herself safe, but it would take some time to get use to the other presence. Withdrawing the dagger, she gripped the hilt, resting the blade itself in the others palm.

AnayaLast Wednesday at 7:23 AM
Zaruth looke st the elf as he tilted his head, a cold one this was going to be, so he realized he did not have to deal with plesentrys with her, life would be easyer, as she scaled the wall he made no struggle to just fold out his wi gus for a second to aid in him being able to keep up with her acthions in going up the wall and perching on the roof top. He stood beside her as he looked at the dagger in her hand as she fiddled with it. It did pass his mind to go against the given deal snag the dagger back and have some fun with the girl but that would come later for sure with no dagger needed. He moved to lightly press his warm black fur against her much like a.cat would against its chosen human "so Elaira, what will we be eating today, I am famished" his multi colored hues looked down at the people in the street "pick one out of the bunch for me, what would be a fitting sacrafice down there, give your trinket to your beloved God then we can eat without judgment"
He placed his head on her shoulder his ears upright as he pressed softly but firmly into her "then dog it is, I can be a man at a later date, enjoy my time with you I have been a sleep so very long " a grin came over his face as he pressed his fur covered cheek into her own "make your cold dead eyes hold some color" Around her just as the last words left his maw she chould feel invisible hands just touching around her lower torso. (Acivated magical ability telekinetic hand ) the hand just slipped under her garments phasing past the fabric as he let a light chuckle leave his lips and held his hot breath against her neck for just a moment longer


GuinevereLast Wednesday at 11:57 PM
Rolling her eyes, Elaira closed them and attempted to begin a prayer, but was interrupted by the Demons hunger talk. She chose to ignore it for the time being, trying yet another attempt. Before she could, she felt his body against hers, the sensation unfamiliar and rather uncomfortable. No one had touched her outside of her Master or those that would assist in clothing her, so to have someone so casually touch her? It was odd, to say the least, but she continued to ignore the creature. Upon the dead eyes comment, she reopened them and gave him a completely dead expression, her eyes seeming to burrow into his. Believing she understood his meaning, her suspicion was confirmed as she felt the telekinetic hand traveling along her torso. He was quite the charmer if ever there was one, and under any normal circumstances this would have worked like a charm. However, due to her years of torture, torment and desensitization, Zaruth would quickly find the tip of the dagger resting gently under this throat. Eyes never wavering for a moment, Elaira continued to stare into his, "Heel." Whether the Demon obeyed her command or not, she kept the blade against his throat for only a moment longer before returning it to its original placement. Closing her eyes again, she forced herself to block out his distractions before praying to the Goddess, My Goddess Caliga.. I have done as you have commanded and have retrieved the dagger, though I have picked up an interesting creature along the way. The deal seemed necessary to complete my objective. I offer the dagger to you now. May you take the weapon and use it to serve your purposes. Opening her eyes once more, she glanced at Zaruth with a soft sigh as she waited for the Goddess' reply, narrowing her eyes a bit, "How does lunch sound..."

March 28, 2019
AnayaLast Thursday at 7:07 PM
As the dagger pressed into his neck the blade of it got rose colored as it was heated by his flesh, he pushed into it enjoying her stubborn nature, they were always more fun when they tryed ro say no and push there size around, but she was small next to him but he did respect a fighters heart, a black heart just like this one, a black heart and a black soul. He watched as she put the dagger back and started her feeble God prayer, ugh stupid gods so high strong and filled with rules and regulations demons were so much losser and who needed rules all they had were guidelines that no one ever followed, guidelines and fine print. But as she was praying he pulled his 'hands' back makeing them go back to his body and he moved beside her watching casually. "A lunch date would be just fitting, I am thinking black haired street wife and a sweet side of whatever is in the closest merchants cart, I do like fruit with my souls, fruit makes everything better" his eyes moved to look out to the burning town "eye spy with my little eye something that has black haaaaair" he licked over his lips and gave a grin. ----
The dagger she held as she said her words vanished away leaving nothing there. But she did feel stronger inside as power flickered within her. (Ability gained. hold monster =The subject of any race becomes paralyzed and freezes in place. It is aware and breathes normally but cannot take any actions, even speech. Each round on its turn, the subject may attempt a new will saving throw of over 17 to end the effect.(will save needing to beat goes up by 2 every 2 levels) This is a full-round action that does not provoke attacks of opportunity. If the save is succeeded the being breaks free and can not be held agein for 2 more rounds after. A winged creature who is paralyzed cannot flap its wings and falls. A swimmer can’t swim and may drown. 2 full Level ups also gained, please apply 5 new abilitys, spells, or traits, and 1 new feat to your character from dungeons and dragons 3.5, all companions gain one level. Add one new ability of your choice to zaruths card))
Caligas voice whispered in the girls ear and the smell of vanila reached her nose. Hounds under the building barked and growled loudly and then ran off lea ing rhe brings up there noticeably alone "well done our child, you have secured us a grand trinket and have been rewarded. The demon you also now call yours is a reward in its self, it will aid you and alow you to bring sin to the world in the pockets that remain untainted. We will contact you more if there is more for you to do for us, and you will no longer need to protect the one known as ingavor his favor is spent, he is simply a follower the same as you, he is an allie but he needs to be father placed into the path of darkness, getclose to the one known as Desdemona, she says him to a path he does not need to be on. Remove her if necessary. till then enjoy ones self, you have earned it" the voice faded away leaving the girl with a warm hug like feeling as normal and a sinful flicker in her mind (touch of sin, you feel the need to do the next sinful act that comes to.mind, you are compelled to do this, of you do not and fight it you will feel unending pain that does not stop till it is done)

GuinevereLast Thursday at 9:51 PM
As the blade faded from her hands, Elaira turned her attention to the sky, closing her eyes with a bit of a sigh. The feeling of power that suddenly surged through her was refreshing to say the least, causing her body to relax some. After giving herself another moment, she looked back to Zaruth, standing next to her Demon companion. Resting a hand on his back, she began looking out over the town as he mentioned what kind of a lunch he was hungry for. Now that the Dire Hounds in the imediate area had left, she began looking for any survivors that managed to escape the fate of their jaws. Once spotting a young Human woman that matched the creatures description, she withdrew her bow from her shoulders. Fitting an arrow, she took aim and loosed it. The arrow flew through the air with deadly aim, impaling the woman's foot, pinning her in place. As the screams of pain radiated up to their ears, she placed her bow back around her shoulders, glancing down at Zaruth, "Lunch is served. Do be rather quick about it. The Goddess has given me another task to complete, though it would seem at my leisure. Seeing as I do not have anything else in mind I wish to do presently however, it seems the best thing to set my attention to. Unless, of course, you have something you would like to do yourself outside of eating."



Last edited by Anaya on Sat Apr 27 2019, 12:09; edited 1 time in total

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

Anaya

Anaya
Admin
Admin
AnayaLast Saturday at 10:07 PM
Zaruth looke at the girl as she nocked a arrow and shot some random woman to feed him. He was partly impressed at her cold nature and wondered how many more crule and against the laws acthions ge chould get her to do. She was a black hearted emotionless elf that did not seem to care about things like moral rights and wrongs or laws and rules of the lands, this chould get her locked up but it would be not hard for him to get her out of any problume like that, but for the time being food was on the table. Within seconds he was off the roof down to the ground walking over to the woman dead on the ground life draining from her eyes. Before the life could leave he moved his jaws half hanging open his lower jaw cracking to get larger and deform to be able to place his jaws over her mouth and face, the life within her being pulled up and out her mouth, a light blue gas like glow filling his slava coated black jaws as he consumed her soul and then licked his lips and teeth clean. her skin going gray as her soul was now used to feed him. His eyes the black one now holding a light blue glow her soul drifting in his body as he looked at the girl. "I eat, I kill, i fight, i fuck, and i mess with people it is up to you witch one we partake in, if you have a matter to deal with now that you have fed me for the day, tomorrow you shall feed me agein and then more for the rest of our eternity together. But now we shall go on to handle what you need to handle " he moved and walked along the path seeing another farmer cowering beside a house l, he had been fed so he left it along and simply looked up at the elf that was on the roof.


GuinevereYesterday at 4:16 PM
Looking down as Zaruth moved from the roof to the ground level, she watched as the horrified woman screamed out one final scream before he made short work of her. His method of taking her soul forced Elaira to advert her eyes, closing them to rid herself of the image. Hearing him speak to her once he was done, she looked back, leaping from the building herself. Landing gracefully even from the height she had been at, she followed behind. Retrieving her arrow from the woman's now lifeless body, she waited to clean it, halting as she noticed the farmer cowering next to a house. Narrowing her eyes, she lifted the hood of her cloak around her head to hide most of her features, moving in on the farmer. Using the same arrow that helped kill the woman, she knelt next to the farmer and rammed it into the side of his neck, obliterating his jugular. As the life quickly left his eyes, she ripped the arrow out and began cleaning it, her eyes never leaving his, "No witness'.." With that she stood and placed the arrow away, resuming her walk with the Demon Wolf. Recapping to herself the most recent events, she crossed her arms and fell into thought. The Goddess had instructed her to get close to the woman Desdemona, but she had also made it sound like converting Ingavor to her will was in no means any rush. Glancing up at the castle, she sighed softly knowing that if she were to return currently, there was a strong chance the others would interrogate her for information on her whereabouts. She moved her eyes to Zaruth as she walked beside him, "Tell me what you know of Dragons, Zaruth. How would one go about killing one.."

AnayaYesterday at 4:31 PM
the demon looked at her as he paused in his walking, he tilted his head, wanted to know how to kill a dragon, what a cute treat his little elf was "killing a dragon is not a easy task, if they are large you need a dragon slaying weapon or something of enough power to take one down, it is easier to target and kill them when they are still small, before a couple years of age they cant even breath fire but are protected and guarded by the older ones, the black sun called me here to take down a dragon known as Anaya but due to there rantings i would have been unsuccessful for this and was going to turn on them anyway for there foolish wants to control my actions. but if you want a dragon dead they are just like any other beast, sever the head, power them down with force, use earth and water to kill them, fire does nothing to them, but the best bet is dragon slayer weapons and gear, it is made to kill them, things like dragonsBane and dragon slayer magics" he looked at her as he moved a step closer his eyes looking into her own. "so what dragon do you want dead and why, would be a wonderful tear to ear something like that, would not have to be fed agein for weeks"

GuinevereYesterday at 4:50 PM
Elaira came to a stop as Zaruth did, looking down into his eyes as he began his explanation. Everything he mentioned she was more than aware of, but she kept such a taunt to herself. Killing Dragons, or any large creature like these, would certainly be no easy feat. Even the child Queen would be a fair match for any warrior, but it was not her that she was concerned about at the moment. As Zaruth asked about her intentions, she looked back to the castle and continued walking, remaining silent for the moment. Passing into the town square, she glanced around at the devastation that had happened over the last few hours, glaring at any remaining Dire Hounds, taking mild satisfaction as they lowered their heads and backed away from the pair. Stopping at the building across the street from the Snorting Boar, she leaned against it, keeping her wits about her as she softly spoke, "There is a certain Prince of the castle that treated me rather cold the other day, choosing brute force against a delicate thing such as myself.." She looked back into Zaruths eyes, the emptiness within them filling with unmistakable contempt, "If he is indeed the Prince and brother to the Queen, my natural assumption would be that he too is a Dragon. A fully grown one at that, contrary to what his Human form may lead one to believe. But whether or not he is truly a Dragon or not, I wish to break him.. watch as the fire fizzles from his eyes, my face being the last thing he sees. You would have your feast and I would not be bothered with such 'feedings' for some time, so it would be beneficial to the both of us in one way or another. The only thing I have in way of battling such a creature is my cloak, made from the very hide of one of those disgusting creatures. A formidable defense against fire and claw, but not enough to take down a Dragon. What would your recommendation be, since you seem to know your share of information?"

AnayaYesterday at 7:59 PM
Zaruth walked beside her walking past the man she killed for no reason right as she said she was some sort ogf delicate flower, it made the demon laugh as he could not help and keep that to himself “yes you are the spiting image of feminine grace and poise to be treated as one would a fine china vase so scared to shatter hahahaha” he laughed a bit more as he trotted to her flank to stop as she did being sure to check that no hounds had moved in to near them. But most gave them a wide birth due to the demonic aura they both now held made them larger then they were and told others to fuck off. “prince to the empire would be the rulers son not the rulers brother, so yes it would be expected that the child was birthed the same as the one known as Anaya, unless that child was given there place by adoption making them a fake heir to the crown, he will have limited pull over guards seeing that clearly no holy dragon is here in the lands covered in darkness. His mother is gone and unless he has other family will be the one that is to get the throne, but yes killing a dragon and an adult one at that is a challenge, but it is able to be done, and I can help you in doing that, I am here to serve your wants anyway as we are friends” he gave a smile as the word friends slithered off his lips with so much malice it was like his mouth dripped with it and more then just drool. Friends it held such a dule meaning for the two of them. “but first it would be good to get in good graces with this dragon you with to kill, then simply kill him when he does not expecting it, you never fight a being of brute force and magic without a plan in mind, and dragons can sense power so they will know what I am as soon as I walk in the building. It will make your task more of a challenge seeing that I am a demon of power and might, and you are my keeper as of earlier, it will make this dragon not trust you, but you can reassure him I am harmless and I can play the part of good boy”


Jeff/Ingavor/UlyseesToday at 7:56 AM
Ingavor watched as Desdemona leaped from the roof and called out to a Dire Hound. This woman was absoultely nuts, and he loved every moment of it. He joined her after a second of watching her shout, and he too began to call out to them, after his boots landed on the broken cobblestone of the town. "Yeah, you disgusting, maggot filled, piss soaked, shit smelling, milk sopping, soon to be taxidermied, Pus Sack!" Ingavor's hands both lit up instantly, with a baby blue hue surrounding them, while his aura flaired, next to Desdemona's, while little strands of lightning danced around his fingertips. His hair began to get swept up in the ensuing wind as telekenetic energy surrounded the two of them. "You know-...I had a dream like this once. Except the Direhounds were elephants, and the world wasn't covered in darkness-..and you weren't wearing clothes." He smirked softly, and shrugged his shoulders, shooting a look over to Des. "I perfer this though."
With that, Ingavor sent a blast of energy out, and sent a Hound, whom was currently running at the two of them, sailing into a wall with about 200 PSI of pressure upon impact to the brick. The tar-like 'dog' then exploded into a mass of ebony goop, before turning to ash, while a gust of wind swept up it's remains. At that moment, with his right hand, Ingavor pointed his index finger at the group of beta hounds that gathered in a pack, about 30 feet from Des and himself. "Call lightning!" The sky burst with a small crackle, sending a streak of bright light across the dark, dim sky, for only a single second. Only then, did a large bolt shoot from the sky, and smash into the earth, turning the Dire Hound in the middle of the pack to nothing but dust. This attack then caused the pack to scatter, as to try not to get hit by Ingavor's attack. His single red eye watched the 6 remaining Hounds creep toward them slowly, while his smile grew wider. He remembered feeling alone in the FIredorian war, with no one by his side. He remembered feeling like no one would care if he died, but with Desdemona with him, he felt at peace, even as the two of them were in battle. He never could ask for a better partner, or friend. Shooting a glance over to her, he smiled, and then looked back toward the hounds, ready for them, or for death. Either way, he was happy with the way his life turned out. Despite the pain, and the death, he would die, next to someone he loved, or he would live another day, knowing that he was cared for by someone.


Back at the Iron Castle

AnarialLast Wednesday at 9:16 PM
As the beasts stopped for the most part and left Samuel alone Ana wanted to question it but she kept running, quickly getting herself on Samuel’s back so he could take off. Ana’s arms grip onto Samuel as he bound towards the castle. As it came more and more into view Ana sighs. The place she both called home and had been the last place to hold chains on her. Ana heard Samuels grumble and she nodded before whispering out, “I didn’t think I’d be back here again… it holds both amazing memories as well as some hellish ones…” As Samuel came to a stop she slides down off his back until she was resting on her feet near his feet. Her eyes scan over the castle. It was untouched and still standing. She wondered how long that would last. Ana moves closer to Samuels' head and takes a deep breath, she knew she needed to head inside, it seemed neither she nor Samuel really wanted to be here. After she glances up towards Samuel she starts to head towards the door to head inside, knowing Samuel would need a moment to shift back to a normal human. She wondered if she would be welcome or not but for now, this was still partly her home, she had a feeling her room was still untouched. She prayed it was untouched she could use a change of clothing. Her silk dress was tattered and nearly falling off her frame, granted any clothing here would be her hunting gear, it was better than nothing.


IATMPOLast Friday at 1:25 PM
Nikolai had resumed pacing shortly after he finished stating his demands for his end of the updated deal, his ears flicking and looking from the Visser to the hounds and back again as he raised a hand up to scritch his neck. He kept focus as she spoke, his ears flicking as he paid attention to her words carefully, put on guard by the mere visage of herself and the hordes and abominations all around the barrier and town. "No. I do believe I r-..." He froze, gazing over as suddenly a massive wyvern suddenly appeared within the town and began to gallop along the path towards the castle. The gnoll moved further away from the path, partially believing the Vissers words but also greatly put off by the size of the beast as it made its way up, regaining his composure as it just kept going. Turning back to the Visser, looking back once more at the wyvern before returning his gaze. "One, I recall you stating your powers are not limited to touch. Two, I said stop touching me. Especially now." He growled as he crossed his arms and glared at her from the supposed safety of the barrier.

AnayaLast Friday at 2:16 PM
The Visser moved a little as she looked at the Gnoll, her six bright purple eyes shimmering in the distant light of burning flames behind them, and the castles bright touches that burnt inside. She leaned over and looked closer at him her face right up against the barrier as she moved a hand, long slender clawed fingers reaching out to push past threw the holy ward as the darkness on them started to burn and sequel like hot steam out of a kettle. She did not look in pain at all as she held no noticeable expression at all but when it was getting rather bad and the hand was clearly burning away she with a normal pace pulled the hand and arm back to the not burning side to allow the darkness to heal and regrow. “swaying in the way of caution is a good trait in you Gnoll, stupidity does not leave its mark in your mind this moment. And you have remembered our words well.” she allowed the sweet strong stink of vanilla to
seep into the barrier past the ward wall and swaying around the Gnoll. The smell was extremely over powering enough to make the Gnolls senses go in over drive making him slightly sick to his gut. The smell clung onto his fur and latched its self to his skin covering him in the sicking Kinn trade mark that was vanilla. (ability active greater invisibility, you are fully hidden from all matter of beasts and beings, cant even be sensed at all from mental or aura sensing ability's. But is only invisible not fully gone, he can be ran into) “you now cant be seen by anyone of this land, not even the other kinn can see you, lesser eyes can not see what is cast and hidden by greater ones, you will only be able to hold this for a limited amount of your mortal time (30 mins) you will be fine to complete your end of the bargain and we will do ours” she stood back up her bright eyes never blinking and glowing in the darkness that covered the ground and the world, it was so nice to truly feel no sun on the darkness that made up her body, clearly one could feel this being was happy, even if she had no face or expression one could feel from her she had joy in her center.
---
Samuel ended up into the castle grounds as his tail hung out behind him to long to fully fit inside the holy ward, he pulled in his long tail as some of the hounds that were latched onto it did not let go and were yanked right into the barrier wall being pulled threw the barrier onto the other side. The hounds screamed and thrashed on the ground the darkness that made them fizzled and squealed in pain and anguish as they faded into nothing but smoke and dust waving in the air and drifting away. Sam moved to help Ana and then turned his giant head to look at her resting his head a little on the ground as his tail curled around him making him look like a over sized scale covered cat. “yes the place that held both of us in chain for longer then we ever wanted, a place that both held and freed us all by the same woman that no does not fill its halls, I don't want to be back here as much as you don't, we can get our things and leave this place, no matter were the darkness is we can survive just fine, we can go back home and get the castle back, maybe gather forces and leave here, use what we can here wall we are here.” it took a little longer then normal but Sam started to crack and shift back into his human body, his black hair falling down his back as he stood there beside Ana fully nude and not seeming to care. He put one arm around her shoulder as he stood there beside her walking up to the castle door with her not letting her go to far without him.

Jeff/Ingavor/UlyseesLast Friday at 3:16 PM
He then turned and started walking with a brisk pace toward their auras. Once he felt the three of them on the other side of the giant doors, he opened them, to see Samuel, and Ana. Ana's stomach generated great energy from it, but Jeff couldn't help but feel the evil, goddess like power eminating from within her womb as well. His eyes widened as he pulled the wooden door wider so that the two of them could enter. "Thank the Gods..." He smiled as he looked upon Ana's face. "You're safe." He then looked to Samuel, and gave a nod. "Never thought I would be happy to see you alive." He motioned for them to come inside and stepped aside so that they could pass.


IATMPOLast Sunday at 9:30 PM
As he watched her press her face right up to the barrier, he did not move an inch as he watched with still breath, his ears flicking with the sounds happening within the distance and the various shadowy beasts all around them. His eyes shifted directly to her hand as she pushed it through, causing him to take a step back as he saw the darkness burning away rapidly. Flicking his ears as he focus was broken, he looked back up to her eerie eyes as she spoke once more, unsure of how to take her comment in the moment but merely nodded. As he drew his next breath, he looked around a little and stepped back, sniffing the air as suddenly the scent of vanilla suddenly grew in strength. His stomach growled as he enjoyed the smell at first, before it kept getting stronger and nauseating to his sense of smell, causing him to drop to a knee and covering his mouth with a hand. He gagged twice, his empty stomach aiding in him holding together and glad he did not stop to eat before coming. He gagged and shivered a third time before slowly rising up as she spoke, shaking his head before glaring back into her eyes and listening to her words once more. He growled briefly and nodded before turning and making his way towards the wall with the window he needed to climb. "Consider it done."


AnayaYesterday at 12:01 PM
The Visser simply watched the gnoll fo standi g there silently as the hounds started to build up still behind her, recovering the I visibility so she chould be seen now as she stood there. (The gnolls invisibility is still active)
----
Samuel looked to Jeff as he stood there at the door way fully naked as he placed an arm protectively around Ana and touched her skin with his own skin. Holding her and letting out a light sigh "yes we are safe and back here, I need to get some garments, we will not be staying for long, simply to rest up and get our things and then be out of here, the amount of darkness here is to much they are pileing up against that ward if it breaks this castle and everything in it are gone. So" he looked up to the main hall chandelier as a smile came over his lips. The large steel thing that had hung from the time this castle was made to now and no one payed any mind to. He moved takeing his arm from Ana and walked over to a large tourch on the wall pulling on it. With a click the large steel chandelier fell from the ceiling and crashed into the ground with a bang. There on the top of it out of view was a large mace head. He walked back over picked it up and tossed it up and down in his hand. "There are things here that the darkness cant get a hand on and seeing we are here, I need to smash Anayas armor, get Ana armor from the hold and get my own armor and gear, and get my daughter armor and a weapon, then all three of us are leaving if you wish to join or stay here watch this castle tumble for good times sake, it is up to you. This castle will not last forever." He with the mace end looked to Ana as he placed his free arm back around her waist line holding her a little. "There is a very nice leather set down in the hold that is made for elven archers to help with there skill and make them strong enough to beat down a being in full plate, your armor needs an upgrade. And you will have this weapon once I put it together"


Jeff/Ingavor/UlyseesToday at 8:46 AM
Jeff watched Samuel hold his Sister, while not wearing any clothes. He felt his arm, instinctfully shoot up to sheild his eyes from Samuel's member. Out of all the things he wanted to see, today, his worst enemies package was not one of them. "Jesus! Yes please! Put on some pants!" He stepped aside as Samuel and his sister entered their home. Samuel then spoke about taking Noki and some things, and leaving. Jeff, then was taken aback when Samuel offered for him to come with. For once, he didn't hesitate. "Yes. I gave my promise to protect Noki at all costs. Castle, or not, I go where she goes." He bowed his head, while still looking away from Samuel. "Thank you, Sam. I know we haven't always gotten along, but thank you." That was the one thing Jeff always liked about Sam, when they weren't trying to kill one another, was his heart. Samuel was an evil man, but he had feelings, and cared for those he loved. Jeff could relate. He nodded his head, and Looked to Ana, before giving a small bow to her as well. "Sweet sister. I'm glad to see you. I'm sorry that I left-...I was just-...overwhelmed. Never again." Jeff then took off his jacket, and handed it to Samuel, while not looking at him. "Please cover yourself. We have children walking around Sam!"

Jeff/Ingavor/UlyseesToday at 12:22 PM
Jeff then watched as the giant ceiling decoration came crashing down to the floor, and then Samuel, go retrieve his mace. "Was a god damn powerful weapon hiding in the ceiling the entire time?!"




At the Gate with Zaruth, Elaira and the Visser

GuinevereYesterday at 10:03 PM
Reaching up and rubbing her chin as she listened to Zaruth speak, her eyes drifted back to the castle. This Prince Jeff was no fool, that she was certain of. Getting him to trust her would be a task in itself, and she personally did not like the idea of them being acquaintances after his previous actions against her, but perhaps the Demon had the right idea. She may not like it, but it did seem the simplest method to taking down a fully grown Dragon. Sighing, she lowered her hand and pushed off the building, looking back at Zaruth, "And a good boy you would have to play if such a thing were to work. I assume that you have the ability to suppress your aura, even if it was for a limited time? Or is that too much to expect from a Demon of the Deep?" Turning, she continued along her way towards the castle. As they neared the edge of the town, she slowed to a stop, resting a hand on Zaruths back as the Visser came into view. She remained where she was, scoping out the situation before proceeding.

AnayaYesterday at 10:36 PM
Zaruth stood beside her as she walked "I can not suppress my aura or the one you now have due to our bond, but demons are not by nature bad we are by nature simply demons, just tell this prince that I am just a lesser dog to help you and he will not know the diffrance. All he will be able to sense is I am a demon and that you sense as one due to haveing me as basicly a pet. And wall hou are around him you can learn about him different dragons have different weaknesses find out his scale color and what his breath is and then we can learn his weaknesses and use them against him. " as they got closer to the castle and the Visser was standing right there zaruth growled and moved a step forword guarding his elf. "Caliga minion" he muttered under his breath as the Visser turned its head and looked at them both, it said jot a word and did not attack or move at all it was waiting, waiting for something and looking at the castle. About 30 hounds had been stocked up behind the Visser and they were howling and snaping there jaws in anticipation and clear want to RIP into something. Other then one, one was sitting beside the Visser calm and collected simply waiting beside it. The Visser a still made no sound and not a single hound even looked at them clearly there was a bigger fish on there table.

GuinevereYesterday at 11:25 PM
Continuing to watch the Visser, Elaira smirked internally at the thought of Zaruth being nothing more than a pet. She knew what the creature truly was, as it did not take a genius to understand what the Demon was, nor what it had done to her. As Zaruth growled and took a step forward, she glanced down at him, feeling his fur shift under her hand as he moved. She returned her eyes to the Visser, tilting it slightly as Zaruth commented on it being a minion of Caliga. Was she herself not a minion of the Goddess as well? Doing the Goddess' bidding? Her eyes than began to scan around the area at the Dire Hounds, wondering what all was actually happening. Feeling the Goddess' power that was granted to her flow through her once more, she continued to look at the Visser, her thoughts however whispered to Zaruth's mind (in the Demon language), If this creature is indeed a minion of Caliga, then we have nothing to fear. Hate them if you will, but I am a minion of the Goddess myself in a way, thus making you one as well by extension thanks to our 'friendship'. Elaira glanced down at the Demon Wolf a moment before looking back continuing to speak to Zaruth privately, Be a good little boy. Elaira piped up to the Visser, resting her hand once again on Zaruth's back, "Dark day for a stroll among beasts, wouldn't you agree?"

AnayaYesterday at 11:47 PM
Zaruth looked to the elf as she called him a good little boy he showed his teeth even if she knew he would do nothing to her. (In demon) "you are not a minion like that thing is, it holds the souls of the lost inside of it as I do l, it is made from the gods body and darkness, i am sure it was human once upon a time but it asked to be changed to become something with no freewill only existing to do what its maker tells it. You are a worker not a slave that thing is more a monster then i am" he snarled at the Visser clearly have disgust for it l, the kinn kill demons for sport simply out of pride and Zaruth knew this. Kinn constantly got called demons and it insulted them so they held a large hatred for demons and demon kind so in most cases they would kill a demon as fast as look at them. Zaruth stepped closer to Elaira the hair on his back standing on end. He did not stand a chance of that thing made the choice to gut them so his plan of that was so was grab the girl and bolt. But he said nothing when she talked to it, she worked for caliga as she said and he knew he was not one to convert one from a God and anger the God more so not anger that god. -- As the girl spoke to the Visser it turned its head. A long black elongated 15 foot tall body not turning or moving at all, just its head turned all the way to the side to look and hear her talk to it so casually like it was just another being out in the day. "The darkness will do us better soon, you will not be touched once that happens, you or the fire mutt you
are bound to demon girl." The Visser then looked at Zaruth as it gave a chuckle.and turned its head back around to look forword "be on your way dog, take the girl out of the cold she has work to be done for our mother on high" it was.so arrogant, 8t.knew that nothing chould harm ot and even if something here chould or the people banned together l ot was not like a kinn whould ever show anything less then it's high pride and cardinal sin. --- Zaruth snarled once more as he looked at Elaira (in demon) "it will not speak to you if I am around it, all it will do is insult me and want to rip me in half. Caligas children hate demons, and caliga its self does to, we are nothing but dirt to them just as you are. And it clearly has other things it is waiting for." One chould see the grin on the kinns face as zaruth spoke, it could hear and understand every word they said and it said nothing in responce to it.


GuinevereToday at 12:02 AM
Elaira took in both what Zaruth and the Visser said alike, reaching up to rub her chin once again in thought. Remembering back to her teachings, she identified the creature as one of the Kinn, confirmed by Zaruth's mentioning's. They were indeed terrible folk, proud and powerful, but also could be reasoned with to a point, as long as it matched their goal. Lowering her hand, she steadied Zaruth before continuing, "May the darkness come swiftly. Might I be so bold as to ask what you are waiting for? Perhaps I can speed things along for you, as my destination lies beyond the barrier." She knew what she was to say next was a risk, but she was prepared to make a quick exit if need be, "Being invited in by the caretaker of the old Queens children still stands and unlike these Hounds, I may pass unharmed. If not, then as you said, the dog can take me out of the cold."

AnayaToday at 3:16 PM
The Visser did not move its head at all it spoke foreword and did not even look at the other two, as it did not see them as worthy to be looked at for the time being and it had other things to pay attention to.(in demon speak)“in no time at all the ward will be broken by one unseen by mortal eyes, he moves within the castle now as we wait, go forth and keep the one known as Jeff busy, keep there eyes off the idol that holds the ward on high, it is simply a matter of time now before we are able to walk within the walls just as you do.” it spoke the voice of the demon as more a insult to the demon dog that stood at the girls flank and a way to say I can understand anything you want to speak no matter what voice you pick to talk in. (in common) “darkness will be swift upon this castle and all within it, and no matter what location they flee to we will be there, as darkness is in all places. Be sure when they flee you are with them” the Vissers six eyes blinked as it watched the castle intently.
-----
Zaruth grabbed Elarias arm softly with his teeth to pull her a little “we need to go, it wants nothing to do with us and has given its orders” he could feel his own shadow starting to sway towards the Visser, it was starting to hurt him and he needed to move the Visser was pulling his shadow into it to aim to absorb him and pin his shadow along with himself to Ulon, he knew how this worked and he knew that even in darkness every living being had a shadow that could be pined down and targeted and that was one of the hidden ways Kinn attacked and manipulated others, taking in there shadows and claiming them with them. “it is hurting me” he wined as he moved to back away from the Visser who just stood there looking as if it was doing nothing when really it was playing a game as it always did. “if we don't move I am going to attack it” he snarled at the Visser as flames sparked on his fur tips his teeth showing as his jaws got a little larger “and I know what hurts it the most”

Guinevere04/03/2019
Desdemona stole several glances at Ingavor and his style of combat as she fended for herself, taring into the Dire Hounds around her with her blade. Making sure to keep out of reach of most, she darted in from time to time, keeping light on her feet, quick on her attack. As her attention was drawn to the man she had chosen as her mate, a Dire Hound leapt at her, roaring in anger. Ears perking, she snapped her attention back to the beast, realizing it was too late to move. An idea sparked in that brief moment, a grin forming on her face. Melting into her feline form, the creature sailed over her, crashing into the wall behind her. Hissing at the beast, she reverted back to her Humanoid form and lunged, driving the magically enhanced blade into the creatures back. The Hound howled before vanishing into a cloud of dust (No exp gained as is for storyline). Straightening, she brandished the weapon before pushing off the ground, levitating to a nearby roof, flinching as Ingavor's bolt of lightning incinerated a group of the Hounds. Laughing and pointing at the now charred remains, she hopped off the roof and landed next to him, "What a day. But, its time to go. We can have more fun later. I'm not expert, but something tells me we are needed more in the castle than out here dealing with the common riff, wouldn't you agree?"
---
Elaira glared at the Visser as it spoke both the Demon language and the common, feeling rather taunted herself. The couldn't help but wonder why this creature assumed it could instruct her on what to do, as it was not the Goddess Caliga. Perhaps a minion, but not her Goddess. Everything about this creature made her want to lash out against it, and the connection between herself and Zaruth probably was increasing that desire, but she knew better. Opening her mouth to respond, she was halted by Zaruth taking hold of her and tugging. Glancing down at the Demon, she sighed as he winced in pain. Pulling her arm away gently, she walked forward towards the castle, "Come. We leave." Narrowing her eyes, she strained the next word, "Peacefully." Passing by the Visser and the Dire Hounds who were so desperate to break the barrier, she made her way through the barrier and continued onward toward the castle. She could not place how the creature knew that someone was on the inside attempting to lower the barrier, let alone who this person could be, but she would make sure to keep about her wits fearing she may need them more than ever before the days end.

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku04/03/2019
Ingavor watched his mate move from one hound to the next, as he used his magic to hold his ground. His jaw, slightly slacked, fell as he saw Des tranform, then revert back into her usual form, while leading with an attack. He was amazed. He hadn't actually seen Desdemona fight properly, but it was a sight to behold. It was almost as if she were dancing as she sliced through the oozing mutts with ease. He couldn't even lie to himself. Watching her kill was arousing. Yet, that thought was quickly stopped short, as a single beta hound came sailing at Ingavor with it's jaws unhinged, hoping to take off the steward's head with a single bite. However, with a planting of his back foot, a shifting of his hips, and the quickness of his hands, Ingavor was able to drop his arms and pull his sword, and step into a perfect sword thrust. The blade made of Dwarvenore penetrated through the mouth of the dog, and out of the back of it's head, stopping it in mid air, while the two just made eye contact. The noise the being made was a sound of choking, dying, wheezing, and cackling all mixed into one, even as Iggy held his hilt firm, and drove the blade in deeper, before pulling it back out with ease. Black blood leaked heavily from the wound, before the beast simply burst into a puff of Ash and mist, defeated.
A heavy breathing Ingavor then turned to look at Desdemona, whom had finished her fair share and just landed next to him. As she spoke of heading to the castle, Ingavor nodded, and gave a warm grin. "You fought-...gorgeously. Remind me never to piss you off." He was sincere, and grateful that the two of them were able to fight side by side like they just had. Definitely one of the highlights of his entire life. The man then looked to the castle, and the herd piling up outside the barrier, then looked at Des. " So here's the thing. I learned a new spell, and you're gonna have to trust me. Otherwise, we aren't getting passed those creatures." Without warning, Ingavor gripped Des's hand, and pulled her, gently, yet, firmly, and tightly onto his back. "Hold on. I haven't done this yet." Just then, Ingavor's eye lit up a solid, glowing green as wind picked up around them.
It started slowly, like just a few leaves skittering in a circle around them. Then their hair would start to wave in the gusts. Slowly, Ingavor's feet rose off the ground, and in turn, Desdamona as well, just as Ingavor used a small telekenic burst to push off the ground. Once this happened, Ingavor felt himself, along with his mate, shoot 50 feet into the air, and jet toward the castle, at about 45 miles an hour. It only took them 5 seconds to go from the town square, to the castle courtyard, and through the barrier, yet, seeing as this was the first time, Ingavor used this power, he was unsure of how to land. The two hovered in the air for moment, while Ingavor concentrated his power on stopping flight. Very sluggish, Des and Iggy floated on to the grass of the castle, on the other side of the snarling beasts. (Ingavor used Fly) Once on the ground, Iggy softly let Des off his back. "That's payback for all those times you took me to the shadow realm with your teleportation!" He smirked playfully at his mate. "Shall we?"


Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku04/09/2019
Aku sat in the center of town, with a grunt, as the remaining Kinn ran passed him, not paying him any mind. He was a Caliga follower after all, and still had unfinished buisness with her. He needed to send as many souls to Ulon and make her as powerful as he could in the little time he had left. Yet his main goal was to wait, until everyone was to leave, and make his move then. Everyone would fall here, including himself, and then Caliga would rebuild from the dust. IT was a perfect plan,and he was ecstatic to be playing such a large role, he told himself. The Master of the now broken Black Sun Cult walked slowly through the streets, stepping over the remains of those whom were ripped apart and devoured by the direhounds. He couldn't help but laugh and cackle at those unfortunate enough to be torn away from their family. The looks on their faces must have been amazing. Even now, one woman's head was torn clean from her body. Her face looked surprised, as if someone had frightened her slightly. The master gave a small chuckle as he kicked the head hard, and sent it flying against a still standing building, with a splat, as the nose broke, and the forhead indented. Aku then kept walking, while his hands rested in his pockets, under his robes. Stepping over another body, Aku watched from a distance as the direhounds got higher and higher outside the barrier. "It's just a matter of time now, my goddess." Aku said to himself, and Caliga, should she be listening.

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

Anaya

Anaya
Admin
Admin
Guinevere04/03/2019
Desdemona stole several glances at Ingavor and his style of combat as she fended for herself, taring into the Dire Hounds around her with her blade. Making sure to keep out of reach of most, she darted in from time to time, keeping light on her feet, quick on her attack. As her attention was drawn to the man she had chosen as her mate, a Dire Hound leapt at her, roaring in anger. Ears perking, she snapped her attention back to the beast, realizing it was too late to move. An idea sparked in that brief moment, a grin forming on her face. Melting into her feline form, the creature sailed over her, crashing into the wall behind her. Hissing at the beast, she reverted back to her Humanoid form and lunged, driving the magically enhanced blade into the creatures back. The Hound howled before vanishing into a cloud of dust (No exp gained as is for storyline). Straightening, she brandished the weapon before pushing off the ground, levitating to a nearby roof, flinching as Ingavor's bolt of lightning incinerated a group of the Hounds. Laughing and pointing at the now charred remains, she hopped off the roof and landed next to him, "What a day. But, its time to go. We can have more fun later. I'm not expert, but something tells me we are needed more in the castle than out here dealing with the common riff, wouldn't you agree?"
--- Elaira glared at the Visser as it spoke both the Demon language and the common, feeling rather taunted herself. The couldn't help but wonder why this creature assumed it could instruct her on what to do, as it was not the Goddess Caliga. Perhaps a minion, but not her Goddess. Everything about this creature made her want to lash out against it, and the connection between herself and Zaruth probably was increasing that desire, but she knew better. Opening her mouth to respond, she was halted by Zaruth taking hold of her and tugging. Glancing down at the Demon, she sighed as he winced in pain. Pulling her arm away gently, she walked forward towards the castle, "Come. We leave." Narrowing her eyes, she strained the next word, "Peacefully." Passing by the Visser and the Dire Hounds who were so desperate to break the barrier, she made her way through the barrier and continued onward toward the castle. She could not place how the creature knew that someone was on the inside attempting to lower the barrier, let alone who this person could be, but she would make sure to keep about her wits fearing she may need them more than ever before the days end.

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku04/03/2019
Ingavor watched his mate move from one hound to the next, as he used his magic to hold his ground. His jaw, slightly slacked, fell as he saw Des tranform, then revert back into her usual form, while leading with an attack. He was amazed. He hadn't actually seen Desdemona fight properly, but it was a sight to behold. It was almost as if she were dancing as she sliced through the oozing mutts with ease. He couldn't even lie to himself. Watching her kill was arousing. Yet, that thought was quickly stopped short, as a single beta hound came sailing at Ingavor with it's jaws unhinged, hoping to take off the steward's head with a single bite. However, with a planting of his back foot, a shifting of his hips, and the quickness of his hands, Ingavor was able to drop his arms and pull his sword, and step into a perfect sword thrust. The blade made of Dwarvenore penetrated through the mouth of the dog, and out of the back of it's head, stopping it in mid air, while the two just made eye contact. The noise the being made was a sound of choking, dying, wheezing, and cackling all mixed into one, even as Iggy held his hilt firm, and drove the blade in deeper, before pulling it back out with ease. Black blood leaked heavily from the wound, before the beast simply burst into a puff of Ash and mist, defeated.
A heavy breathing Ingavor then turned to look at Desdemona, whom had finished her fair share and just landed next to him. As she spoke of heading to the castle, Ingavor nodded, and gave a warm grin. "You fought-...gorgeously. Remind me never to piss you off." He was sincere, and grateful that the two of them were able to fight side by side like they just had. Definitely one of the highlights of his entire life. The man then looked to the castle, and the herd piling up outside the barrier, then looked at Des. " So here's the thing. I learned a new spell, and you're gonna have to trust me. Otherwise, we aren't getting passed those creatures." Without warning, Ingavor gripped Des's hand, and pulled her, gently, yet, firmly, and tightly onto his back. "Hold on. I haven't done this yet." Just then, Ingavor's eye lit up a solid, glowing green as wind picked up around them.
It started slowly, like just a few leaves skittering in a circle around them. Then their hair would start to wave in the gusts. Slowly, Ingavor's feet rose off the ground, and in turn, Desdamona as well, just as Ingavor used a small telekenic burst to push off the ground. Once this happened, Ingavor felt himself, along with his mate, shoot 50 feet into the air, and jet toward the castle, at about 45 miles an hour. It only took them 5 seconds to go from the town square, to the castle courtyard, and through the barrier, yet, seeing as this was the first time, Ingavor used this power, he was unsure of how to land. The two hovered in the air for moment, while Ingavor concentrated his power on stopping flight. Very sluggish, Des and Iggy floated on to the grass of the castle, on the other side of the snarling beasts. (Ingavor used Fly) Once on the ground, Iggy softly let Des off his back. "That's payback for all those times you took me to the shadow realm with your teleportation!" He smirked playfully at his mate. "Shall we?"

IATMPO (At new Job!)04/03/2019
Nikolai had calmed down a bit after leaving their immediate vicinity, his stomach still a little sick after the intense smell of vanilla that had just overpowered him, as he made his way back up towards the castle, further up the hill and towards the rear of the building for the window that had been pointed out as the previous queens sleeping chamber. Raising his a hand to his chin, he gently gripping the fur and twisted his neck left and right to crack the joints a little before lowering his hands to shake them out and crack his knuckles. With a heavy sigh he looked up, looking across the wall to ensure there are no real damaged spots he may have to worry about before he placed the pads on his hands against the wall, moving a foot to the the same as he lifted his right hand as he heaved himself upward and grabbing hold before putting his left foot on the wall. Another disturbing feature of his insectile changes, albeit a very useful one at times as he carefully and slowly ascended the castle silently and stealthily to approach the target of his deal with a supposed devil.

Guinevere04/03/2019
Hearing that she fought well, Des grinned at Ingavor, nodding as he mentioned to never piss her off, "Remind yourself. You are a smart boy." As he took her hand and spun her to piggy back him, she draped her arms around his neck. Tilting her head, her eyes went wide and tail poofed out as they both were launched into the air. Tightening her grip around him, she clamped her eyes shut as it felt like her stomach was left behind with the Hounds. Feeling as they passed through the barrier, she chanced a peak, hoping they weren't about to hit the castle wall. As they slowed and lowered to the ground, she fell off backwards as she let go, breathing raggedly, "That.. was not.. fair..." Closing her eyes, she relaxed on her back, tail twitching here and there as she struggled to regain her composure. ---
Elaira continued to mull over the Vissers previous statement silently as she and Zaruth walked all the closer to the castle. Someone unseen.. within the castle.. Invisibility is a rather hard spell to complete, even for a seasoned wizard. Who, or what, could that blasted creature be talking about.. She glanced to the side, ensuring that Zaruth was not only keeping up, but seemed well after the time spent in front of the creature, "Looks like I need to read up on these Visser folk. I do not know enough about them, anything really, that would give me any form of an advantage, both in battle and by way of words. If you and I are truly connected, I cannot have you die simply because you cannot be in the same area as them. And something tells me, that may happen again before long." Looking back up to the castle, a sound like an explosion occurred overhead, causing her to quickly arm herself, draw an arrow and drop to one knee. As Desdemona and Ingavor landed, she held her aim between them both for a moment longer before lowering it. Sighing, she stood back up, slacking the string, "A fast way to meet your end, if ever there was one.." Glancing back down at Zaruth, she used her new found ability to speak telepathically and share her companions language (in Demonic, telepathically), Now would be an appropriate time to be a 'good boy'.

Anaya04/04/2019
Zaruth grumbled in his mind as she told him he was to be a good boy, god he would not outlive this and every moment of it would be so degrading but he had to play the part of dog to not seem like the terror and monster he really was. (demonically using the bond to talk to her mind) “you know good dogs get belly scratches from girls with a smile on there faces. Hehehehe, later i want a nice long belly rub maybe even get those little hands of yours to move lower then my belly” his multi colored eyes looked at the man and the cat girl. He let out another bark his tail waging back and forth like any good god would to greet guests, but he would not leave the elf girls side, not one step away were she went he went and he was going to let the other group do the first move for sure. (in mind) “and we do not want to place combat with the Visser, out of Caligas minions they are the second highest tier. There was one that cleaned out my part of the understand like it was nothing before i ended up here, they can take out a demon lord like it is child's play, we don't want to fight that thing, they are not combative normally unless triggered but like all of Caligas spawn they will tempt you into hitting them and then once you do the gloves come off and they go all out, they can do almost anything in regards to darkness ability's, some can even halt time and see into the future. There are many kinds of spawn of the god you follow but that one, that one is the one that scares people at times more then the primes do, as at least the primes you never see. You will see a Visser far before you ever see a prime walking around talking from
there unholy book and converting the nations with there voice that people just cant seem to ignore. A Visser is like a unholy Priest and a bard, all wrapped together then corrupted and turned into a monster with no end to its power, and the only way to hurt them even slightly is with a shit load of fire and a hell of a lot of luck. It is easier to banish them then kill them, and i don't even know the first step in doing that kind of magic. But if we leave it alone it takes this castle down with whatever plot it is doing then it should move on once it and its dogs are done here and the dogs i can kill no matter how strong they are” even as he talked in her mind all serious and stern his outside was rather dog like showing no sign that he was even having a conversation at all, his tail was wagging his paws were digging up dirt in a playful manor and he had pushed into Elaira's side to get her hand on his back to pet him, and he was barking at the ones he noticed, it was a deep bark but he was a big dog. ---
Samuel took the mace head and gave it to Ana to hold, witch she did even if it was a little heavy in her arms she was able to manage. He looked back to Jeff as he realized he was really letting it all hang out and a chuckle came to his lips. “when i shift i don't come back with clothing, it all rips off when i gain wings and turn into a giant dragon, it is not like you have not seen me naked before, and it is just a human body anyway you have seen many of them naked male and female i am sure” dragons of any kind really did not get the whole garments to cover yourself with thing, most of the time they just used clothing to show wealth or add some colour to themselves when in a shifted body form. But being naked was just being natural and he did rather enjoy it. “and yes this weapon was placed here a little after this castle was made by your mother, she gained it a long time ago i was told by some hunter that tried to kill her and the only good thing he put forth was a weapon that she shattered into four pieces and hid in this castle, one was there the mace head, i hold two in my office and there is another one in the hold” he looked out as he could hear and smell her not far
away at this point and he could sense her grumpy nature a mile off “Noki!” he yelled out and then looked back to Jeff “i don't know were we will go from here when the castle falls, be it to a whole new area to the east or hide in a cave or something in the mountain ranges till this ordeal dies down then come back here to rebuild, but this whole place is going to get raided after the darkness ends it, they will take there share and then allow greed to fill what is left of the town into taking the rest i have spent hundreds of years in this castle chained here like a slave and now with Anaya gone i am free at long last and really i cant stand to spend another stupid year watching the sun rise from the roof and wishing i was any were else. This town does not need to die fully for me to get my wanting once i collect what i need to collect i will go outside be myself as a Wyvern and wait to see who comes to climb onto my saddled back and leave with us. I can take about twenty people before people start risking there lives and touching my scales and not the saddle. So be wise about the towns people you go out to pick who to come” ---
Ana nodded to jeff she was clearly a little out of her element here being back at the castle, she cling to sam staying at his side and keeping his arm around her shoulder, safety first being what was happening outside and early he did tell her not to go far from him. “i have missed you aswell brother it is good to see you are safe, and it is alright, it is understandable that you left being so much was on your mind, but it is the past and we need to look to the present and future now. I need to grab somethings in my room, do you know if it is still as it was or did it get changed or touched, i am sure the guards messed it up on me like normal” she gave a half assed smile but clearly it was a little forced and she was on edge and did not want to be back here just as Sam was, they did not make the choice to be back here, her castle was being distroyed and she could do nothing about it, she was twisted inside wanting to laugh, cry and just hide in a corcnor all at the same time. But at the end all she could do was breath and fake that smile just to hold her head above water. “and i need to get a bow, mine is....back in Stovania so i need a new one, Samuel do you think there is one under the castle in the hold we can grab?” ---
Noki walked out from the dinning room and the twist in her gut of wanting to hug her father but at the same time hit him made her pause in thought of witch to do. But she made the choice to do none of the above and just walked over to him and stand there “welcome home father and sister, we could need you both in this time of turmoil...” she tried to fight it, she really did but at the end of the day she was forced by her childish nature to hug her dad. Noki moved and pushed herself into Samuel's arms that slowly found there way around her to embrace her, naked or not dragons did not care skin was skin. A low rumble like purr came from the little girls throat as she huged him, god she missed her father more then she even realized “i have tried to run this place but i don't know what to do and the darkness is building outside the barrier and the leader of it all is just standing there like it has already won and i don't know why, or how to handle it, i have no power, no skill and i cant protect the people that were dropped on me by mother, i need guidance or something” there was pure need in her voice as she muttered it all into her fathers bear chest
--- Samuel gave a light laugh as Noki muttered it all and Ana asked to get a new bow. “we will get it all sorted out, we have time at least the barrier holds. And even if it falls i am sure i can give us time and deal with the darkness minions outside for a little bit anyway. Even the big one, i am sure i can keep it busy to, for a short amount of time anyway” his gut turned inside he was lieing, he sould not lie about this, not now, not seeing he promised Ana but really this was what was going to hold the castle together, the lie that he could kill a Visser when in reality, if he fraught it, he would fight, give them time, and lose, witch, with a breath, he accepted.

Coyote42004/05/2019
-Chainmail thrummed against the hardened leather of his armor as his horse gallopped. It had been like this for about two miles now. Strange, wolf-like animals baying behind them. He hadn't stopped to let his axes negotiate peace because there was just so many of the creatures. They had been chased right into a city, and now on the streets, the horse turned and weaved between buildings, dodging the creatures on the road ahead. This went on for some time, and the noises of the beasts howling and baying behind them kept the addled horse on frisky and full alert. Sweat moistened the flanks of the creature beneath the three hundred pound burden of it's rider and all his gear. The cacophony toured the city about three times, before the hordes of bastard dogs had him and his horse cornered near two great beasts, which seemed to serve as some form of barricade. (Not sure what he can see exactly.) The large human astride the horse said something in the tone of a curse as the horse wheeled to balk at the wall of circling hell hounds. On either side of him was a crescent beared hand axe, and on his back was a round sheild with a brass center. Out of either boot protruded the grip of a seax, and across his lap rode a massive bearded axe with a single crescent edge. Canteen straps were criss crossed across the chest of the armor, and he snarled back at a hellhound that lunged in a feint. (C)

Coyote42004/05/2019
The bearded, helmetted face was turned towards the sky, and something was yelled in a foreign language before he pulled one of the canteens forward, lifting his axe in one hand as he toasted the hell hounds. "Skol!" He jeered, taking what he assumed would be his last taste of his beloved mead. Such wanten disrespect seemed to further provoke the hounds, who charged in a wall of dark fury. The horse reared in pannik and the man upon it rode the bucking, but the hellhounds collided with the horses belly in such force that the man and horse both were thrown through the barrier. The horse died instantly, some severe trauma caused by hellhounds to it's belly, while the impact slid the man on his back far past the barracadeand into the castle grounds itself. About a dozen hell hounds had over estimated their charge and fell through with him and the horse, some of which distracted the beasts guarding this entry, while other made it through with him and perished by some unseen force in a cacophony of pained and audible expressions. The man was laying on his back, laughter booming from him as he held the canteen high in one hand, the two handed axe in his other. He spoke again to the sky, "Das go mo namhaid" and then finished with "Skol" clearly toasting some unseen pantheon before he capped the canteen and slowly sat up, only to flop back on to his back. The bearskin, which he wore on his person as a fly, was bunched beneath him, and he fell back to his back again and clutched the axe to his chest. The noises were dying out at the creatures seemed to disappear. Some forboeding magic was afoot here, magic that was not opposed, apparently, to his presence.(c)
He lay in silence for quite some time, until the hellhounds at the barricade dispersed, having given up on the meal they had all anticipated. Whatever the creatures were who were guarding the barricade didn't seem to be able to reach him here, or didn't mind him being here. Whatever the case was, he didn't get to lounge there long before his ears caught the sound of approaching footsteps. He stood and turned, axe at the ready, only to see a scruffy looking guard looking at him suspiciously. Planting his feet shoulder width apart Griggs rested the great axe on his shoulder and looked the villainous fellow over, not bothering to say a word.-(e)


Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku04/05/2019
Ingavor looked to Des with a small smile as she slid off his back, yet he helped her stand, by pulling her tenderly to her feet. "My dear. The world has ended. Fair doesn't exactly exist any more." He then shot a look to the Dire Hounds that were gathering outside the barrier, and then to the few survivors of the town that had made it through. "In the castle, the lot of you!" Ingavor commanded, motioning toward the giant doors. Looking back at his mate, he gave a soft sigh. "I'm sorry. Didn't mean to turn your stomach." The armored Steward gave a gentle kiss to the cheshire's forehead, and brushed a bit of hair from behind her human set of ears. "Let's get inside. It isn't safe out here." The small survivor group of 6 including an elderly widowed woman whom watched her husband die only minutes prior, two teenaged boys, about 13 or 14, clutching black tar blood-soaked daggers, accompanied by a little 4 year old girl whom they were protecting, as well as a newly married couple, perhaps in their mid twenties, all made their way into through the doors. Everyone of them looked around in amazement, except the widow, whom stared at the floor, as they stood in the main lobby.
Ingavor then shot a look over toward the barking dog, and the Elf Cultist, through the chaos. His eyes narrowed slowly, as his hands clenched. "After you." He said to Des, but kept his eyes on the two of them. He didn't want anything to do with the black sun, and her dog, and refused to even gratify her with conversation. "Don't even bother to talk my way." He saw the bow being aimed and put down, and grunted, then shot a look from the dog. He felt uneasy about it, especially because it seemed too normal, especially in the middle of all of this chaos. Turning away from the two, Ingavor figured after not killing her himself, that that was enough of a favor to her. Just then, a man can barreling through the barrier with intense speed, only to thrown from his horse, and land with a thud, about 35 feet from Iggy and Des. He raised a brow, looking to the Viking as he lay in the grass, after he cheered randomly to the sky. Ingavor smirked. "At least someone else made it " He nudged gently to Des. Before he could even react however, a guard seemed to he staring the Viking down. The guard grunted and pointed a two handed battle axe at the man. "You let your horse die like it was nothing!" The guard then took a step toward the man whom was eyeing him up and down. "Filthy Savage!" Ingavor, decidingvthat he had enough turned to Des. "You can go inside. If you want. I'll be right behind you. I just have to make sure these men don't kill each other. We have bigger issues than this."
With that he looked toward the pair ,and used shadow step to appear in the dark being casted from the wall of the castle. (Shadowstep, 3 of 3 used) "Enough! Look at those beasts! We have more pressing matters, gentlemen!" The guard looked to Ingavor, then the Viking. "Fuck you both! None of this bullshit matters anymore! Fuck you! Fuck Noki! Fuck Anaya! Fuck all the royals! Fuck the DeLaRos-.." The guards words were then cut short by Iggy's right, gloved fist slamming against his jaw, knocking him unconscious. The guard fell over, snoring, with a THUD against the grass. Ingavor paused a moment, then turned to the Viking. "Ingavor Daggerbane." The Steward said with a nod. "Nice to meet you."
-----------
Jeff listened to Samuel, nodding along with his words. "Got it, Sam. Thank you." Jeff felt odd, that Samuel and Jeff weren't killing one another at the moment. It was rather nice that they were being civil. Did Samuel change in the 150 years that Jeff had been gone? Then, the prince thought of whom all to bring, only to be greeted by 6 random folk, whom didn't really seem to belong. Royal or not, however, this was sanctuary for right now. "Tough choice." He muttered, knowing it would be impossible to save everyone. As his sister spoke to him, he replied softly, while placing a caring hand on his siblings shoulder. "Thank you for your forgiveness, sister. I'm sure it wasn't easy on you." He turned to look at Noki, whom was hugging her father and venting. He looked back to Ana whom asked if her room was still the same. "Aye. Your room has not been touched. May be dusty." He then blinked a few times, looking around at the main hall, that was filling up quickly. Jeff then simply placed his back against a pillar, and sighed. I miss when the most complicated thing I had to worry about was what to wear to a royal meeting. Now I have to decide who lives, and who stays behind. I wish I could be stronger, like you, Father. Jeff wondered, in this moment, what Kaladrax would do, and if he could save more than Jeff could.

IATMPO (At new Job!)04/05/2019
Taking some time to ensure nothing went wrong and carefully picking his placements, he eventually made his was up towards the second floor window, looking around it's frame and glass to examine it briefly. After a few moments, he raised his clawed hand up, carefully digging into window until he got enough of a grip to slide it open, moving his hand for a better grip as he opened the window wide, before moving to open the other half as well. Once they were open, the large insectile gnoll would grip the windows ledge and gradually lifted himself inside, standing up to look around before he made any moves or decisions. Naturally, he wanted to leave as little a presence as possible so upon spotting the idol he was sent to destroy, he would move towards it, attempting to step carefully as he walked over, and gently lifted it up. Casually he turned it over in his hand as he walked back towards the window, stopping to gaze back out and towards the barrier, with the masses of kinn hounds just outside as well as the strange witch with the vanilla smell. Standing there, unmoving he thought for a few seconds, before turning back to look to where the idol had sat, and taking a few steps back towards it

Guinevere04/05/2019
Accepting Ingavors help up, Des stood and dusted herself off, grinning at his response, "Haven't you heard of the old Human quote? All is fair in love AND war." Shrugging off his apology, she purred gently at the kiss, her tail beginning to flick back and forth, "Don't start something you cant finish, mister." Hearing Elaira, she turned and look at her, seeing the Elf lowering her bow. Glancing at Ingavor as he so coldly regarded her, Des used her tail to whip the side of his leg before walking down to her, "Ignore him. He is just in a bad mood."
---
Elaira placed the bow and arrow back to their respectful places, narrowing her eyes at Ingavor as he spoke. She did find Zaruths barking like a regular dog to be.. entertaining? Shrugging off the thought, she reached down and began scratching behind his ear, speaking to him (telepathically, Demon speech), Such a good little boy. Even in his mind her voice dripped with sarcasm, Keep it up and I may entertain the idea of scratching your belly. Fail to do so and I will have no problem scratching a bit lower than your stomach, but instead of a gently stroke, you will be missing that part which males seem to covet the most. Glancing down at Zaruth a moment, she returned her eyes to all those entering the building, following Des as she approached. Waving off Ingavors remarks, she forced a smile for Des, "No need to cover for his actions towards me. He is more than welcome to hate me all he likes.." She glanced behind Des to Ingavor as she continued, the mixture of her empty eyes and murderous smile unnerving to all that witnessed it, "If that hatred goes further than petty remarks and scornful looks.." She returned her eyes to Des, "..then I will deal with it as it comes, removing it from my path." Kneeling down next to Zaruth, she played with his head like any Human would their pets, "Allow me to introduce.. Shadow." Unwilling to give Zaruth's true name away, she thought it best to cover, knowing how powerful someone's name could be, "I found him wandering the streets. Held his own quite nicely against the creatures, even if it was turning tail and running."
---
Des knew that Elaira was only half speaking to her as she glanced behind her, ears drooping slightly at the look the woman was giving. She did not know why the two seemed to enjoy playing daggers with one another, especially since the one causing the worlds destruction would just as quickly murder them both versus just one, but she chose not to bother commenting on it. When Elaira knelt and introduced the dog, Des knelt as well. Never having much luck with the canine breed for obvious reasons, she weakly smiled and held out her hand, feeling the fur on her tail and ears starting to rise, "Nice.. doggy.."


Coyote42004/06/2019
-Griggs knew enough of the language to catch the guy's name, if he ever tried to say it though, it would unavoidably get butchered in his pronunciation. He turned the face of the unconscious guard with the horse blood spattered toe of his boot, grunted, and looked back at Ingavar, thumping his empty hand against his chest. "Griggs" The single syllable left his lips, and he left the man, walking past him towards the interior. There were several terror stricken people, and several more people who seemed like they were so badass the cryptic canines outside were no worry for them. All he knew was there was a pallatable tension. Following a row of what he assumed were refugees, he simply fell into line to get wherever they were going. A squabble broke out, and some men yelled at each other in heated argument. Griggs simply looked at the two, and handed one a seax, and the other a hand axe, letting them sort their problems with honor. He didn't stay to watch them fight, instead took their places in the line, casually as can be, and slowly the procession left the quarrelers behind. He knew nobody, couldn't understand most of what was said, and had no intention of leaving the castle in the way he had come. (C)
It would be best if he didn't snoop perhaps. He did his best to blend with the refugees, and even shared his mead with a child that had chapped lips and looked particularly thirsty. The woman holding the toddler shot him a dirty look, and he rolled his shoulders in a shrug, taking a sip himself.-(e)


Anaya04/07/2019
Zaruth growled at the man that had glared at him and then told them not to talk to him, but then he stopped as the cat girl came his way, ugh cats, it was clear on his face that he did not like cats and he took a step back but then when Elairas hand itched behind his ear that look on his face of worry and unknowing vanished and his tail waged back and forth with the joy of a good dog getting some love and attention. As his woman got down on her knees to play with his face with her hands his long floppy tongue folded out as he panted looking as if he enjoyed every moment as any big sloppy faced Dane would. (In Elairas mine) "you are hotter on your knees telling me you are going to castrate me, keep on touching my face I can give a nice red rocket for the group to enjoy. Hehehe and I am the best dog ever this show is flawless, and yes shadow a great name and make me a submissive why don't ya I sweat I am so jot putting my tail between my legs, demons got its pride" he then moved from.his bounds hands and face plat to softly sniff the cat woman's fingers and then as his tail wiggled more he gave her hands a light lick, then another, and then a big old slobber filled one with his massive muzzle and drool covered tongue.
----
Sam looked to Jeff as he nodded his head knowing that surely the boy had a lot on the brain for the matter he had to make the choice of who all here lived and died. "it will be night soon, be we cant see the change the moon is on the rise and i have to get somethings" he moved his arms around Noki. "you can come with me and we will go to the hold and suit up and get things we need to get " he then placed one arm around Noki and the other around Ana and with his two woman one on each arm he walked with them to the hold to get what was needed.
Items Sam is picking up with Noki and Ana in the hold is
Bag of Holding
Bag of devouring
Leather armour with inside metal plating, riveted mail, magically enchanted. Quick movement 20 feet, fire resistance 20, damage resistance 20,
ring of water breathing x3
ring of a dragons heart. Grants the ability flame dancer, the wilder can now create a fifty foot wall of dancing flames that rings around them causing 100 flame damage to all within range, range 30 feet in a ring around caster. can be cast three times per long rest.
Evaldian golden dragon plate, mini, damage resistance 32, ability quick movement 20 feet , and dodge x3is shiny and gold and for Noki when in human form this armour shrinks down into a liquid metal state to form a chain and pendent around the users neck, takes up necklace slot and armour slot
teleportation stones x4
three other parts of dragon slayers mace, Zodiac dragon Leo
Red wyvern Evaldian red Plate, damage resistance 30, ability poison spoke, can shoot out large poisoned tipped spikes from the pours in the armour, upon contact with a living thing the poison is advanced wyvern toxin causes death if not cured within one hour, full body paralyze in 2 minutes. when in human form this armour shrinks down into a liquid metal state to form a chain and pendent around the users neck, takes up necklace slot and armour slot
pendent of a litches soul, one trapped greater litch
6000 rose gold plated coins, = 60,000 normal gold coins
Anaya's Crown, Grants the were one death ward and protective holy aura active
20 natural diamonds, superb quality
Bow of Sleepless Nights, Ability's no arrows needed fires magical projectiles all the user needs to do is pull back the string and a magical arrow will form and fire damage is 6d6+20 crit x3. Base attack bonus is +6 Feats Point Blank Shot, Far Shot, Stealthy, bleeding shot, staggering shot Extra abilitys
Dreamstrike Arrows Five times per day (but no more than once per round), a swift scion of 5th level or higher can fire a special arrow from Sleepness Nights . The arrow strikes as a touch attack (ignoring armor, shield, and natural armor bonuses to AC). The arrow deals only half the normal damage, but the damage dealt is intelligence damage, not hit point damage. Bonus damage dice, if any, do not apply to the damage dealt by a dreamstrike arrow. Etherealness At 9th level or higher, a swift scion bearing Sleepness Nights can become ethereal for up to 10 rounds per day (which need not be spent all at one time) Activating this power, or deactivating it to become material, is a standard action.
Has broken Anayas plate armour to not longer be usable at all.
A frozen bow and a single arrow lashed to it, Zodiac dragons Gemini Twins
A new set of nicely made lather garb so he is not nude, some leather garb for both Ana and Noki so they don't look like royals anymore
-----

Anaya04/07/2019
As Griggs handed the axes to the men there was a stillness to the room. Then both men that were fighting with one another started yelling and thrashing the weapons around, what was just a yelling contest had now gone into a all out fight. Rage and wrath filling there hearts as they thrashed the weapons at one another wildly aiming to smash the other in the face with the weapon. The one had cussed out the other one on how this room was to small, the other one had backed up ageist the stairs moving up the steps they proceeded to thrash smashing a banister and going up the steps to the upper level. One still cussing out the other about how things were to small and how things were just not right in this land and the end of the world was not big enough for the both of them and something about how ones house was better then the other, it was a mess as they smashed into a room with a closed door there axes came to the door smashing it down as one smashed the other one in the head with the axe “i told you, MY HOUSE IS BETTER AND YOU SET IT ON FIRE!” he screamed and watched as the other guy flopped into the smashed doorway as he went full raged and smashed the mans face in a couple more times breaking the door more as he went, the door flopped open as the shards of wood fell down and thumped into the room as the guy looked in and spotted a hovering idol on the desk, his eyes red as fire sparked as he moved in thumping the hand axe into everything that was within range, smashing it into the bed, then into a dresser, then smashing a mirror, and then into the desk smashing down the chair and the desk in a seemingly rage filled drunken stupor. At the end of the rage as it started to dwindle out of his eyes he passed out onto the floor heaving and panting onto the floor laying on his back, he looked up for a moment then closed his eyes and passed out fully out cold on the floor laying in a puddle of blood and a smashed everything around him.
(E)



Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku04/09/2019
Jeff stood with his back against the wall, with his gaze looking toward the floor after watching Sam, Ana, and Noki walk to the hold. People were fighting, dying, and killing all around him. People were destroying each other for nothing more than a few scraps of armor and a few extra inches on their blades. Others were in the castle fighting over gold and some even over the food. Jeff simply scoffed to himself, and moved from the main hall. If he was going to leave his home, after spending so much time in Ulon, wishing to come back, just to have it reduced to rubble not long after returning; then Jeff was going to relax and enjoy the only time left that he had here. The main hall was filling with men, women and children quickly, and even though they could save a good majority of them, Jeff wouldn't be able to save everyone. As the prince's feet moved up the stairs, his hands shifted into his pockets. He wanted nothing more than to just relax, and not worry about the death and destruction. He missed the carefree existance he had in Ulon. No one died. No one was brutalized. Everyone in Ulon had already perished, and was now just coexisting. Not in this world. Not like before. So much war, and so much destruction took place.
How could Jeff want to live in a world like this? How could the once, so fearless, so bold prince, be turned into just another cog in Caliga's machine? Soon, and slowly, Jeff made his way up the stairs, and turned the corridor, to See Anaya's office, unguarded for once. In fact, most of the guards had left their posts, as they knew that this was the end and that there was no point in staying behind to die. Others didn't budge however, and decided to serve the castle until their dying breath. As Jeff stood outside the oak door, to where his mother once had him sit for hours and do taxes and paperwork, and placed his hand against the wood, tenderly. The fingertips danced against the indents of the wooden frame, and tears began to well up in his eyes as he was filled with memories of his family, filling the halls. Ryu and Ana playing through the halls, while Jeff sat on the floor, reading a book. Talon and Jaurl playing pranks on one another. Jacob, Ama, and Jev, all chasing each other around, trying to figure out whom drank who's alchohol. It was always a cluster of chaos, but, looking back on it now, Jeff missed every second. He gave a soft sigh, and reeled his fist back, after resting his forehead against the office door for a few seconds. Once ready, Jeff let the hand fly forward, and smash the door off it's hinges. The oak sailed inward, toward the room, and landed on the floor, while Jeff walked over it, and into the office.
His eyes drifted toward the desk, where he spent hours of his youth, writing away with his quill and ink for no reason other than his mother's own laziness. Jeff's fingers wrapped around the back of the desk chair, gently, while the tears finally made their way down his cheeks, and to the floor boards. Thinking of his wife next, Jeff held his stomach, as if he felt sick, made a small, pained whine. The last time he had ever seen her was when he saved her life from the men in the alley way whom tried to have their way with her. He remembered scooping her up, and bringing her to the hospital wing of the castle, but had to leave shortly after to tend to the Firedor buisness, or at least that is what he was led to believe. He never got to see his wife again. He spent the rest of the time alive, wondering if he would ever see her again. Wondering if she was thinking about him while he was starving to death in his cell. Wondering if she cared when he finally did pass from the world. Wondering if him slipping the ring on her finger was ever worth it. Jeff's pain, and sadness from all he had missed since coming home, was overwhelming, which is why he headed upstairs in the first place, to get away from all the strangers down the stairs. The prince's baby blues then, finally shifted to Anaya's small safe, that rested inside the wall, over her desk. From behind his half mask, Jeff formed a small smile, and stepped closer toward it. "Forgive me, my mother. Nothing personal." Wrapping his telekentic aura around the knob of the safe, and handle, he slowly twisted the knob until hearing a slight CLICK.
Doing this twice more, then pulling the handle, he pulled the door open, to reveil a stack of paperwork, and deeds, as well as a few bill of sales. Jeff's hands reached in, and pulled out the stack, and began to scan through them. "Huh-...Food orders. Ship repairs. For some reason, a flyer to Everdeen's with a picture of Everdeen on it?" The parchment had a crude drawing of the Whore House's (former) owner on it, undressing in a seductive manner. It had to be at least 30 years old, as the drawing of Everdeen had more youth to it then the real Everdeen had. Jeff's smile grew a tad, as he set the papers on the desk. "You sure knew how to keep knick knacks, Mother." He muttered under his own breath, before pausing. His own smile faded, into a look of surprise as he reached his hand deep into the back of the safe. Tears finally fell from his cheeks and chin as he pulled out his beloved, much missed, still, surprisingly in tune, Violin and Bowstring. Even after all this time, His mother kept it safe, and protected. Jeff dropped to his knees, feeling the emotion take over his body. The man slowly started to sob, finally putting into perspective that he would never see his wife and children again. Most of his friends were dead as well. He felt like he truly had nothing left in this world, other than protecting Noki.
Jeff then sighed slowly, thinking to himself that if protecting the new queen was all he had left to do in this life, then he was going to do it. He was going to be the best at saving his sister's life, even if he had to train daily, like before. Sitting in the middle of the floor, Jeff clutched the Violin close, and placed the body against his neck, while his left hand moved to press on a few golden strings. Next, Jeff took the bow of the Violin and ran it along the bottom of the strings while music slowly eminated from the instrument. The soft, silken tone came pouring from it,and danced through the halls, meaning everyone around him was able to hear it. (VIOLIN MUSIC HAS FLOODED THE HALLS OF THE CASTLE. ANYONE INSIDE THE CASTLE, BESIDES THE HOLD, WILL HEAR MUSIC COMING FROM UPSTAIRS) Jeff slowly stood back to his feet, and kept his pace, letting every note flow from his hands. Each single flutter told a different unique story of adventure, romance, betrayl, death, and happiness. It was like Jeff was putting every single emotion he had into his music. Seeing as this was the first time he had picked up his beloved instrument in a century and a half, Jeff was doing remarkable. He remembered every single placement of his fingers, even as they quickly moved up and down the fret board and neck. Jeff's feet then began to move along with his music, stomping in time with the beat to the song. It seemed like he was dancing along to the sound of what he was creating.
For a moment, there was no end of the world for Jeff. There was no Kinn. No Gods. No Caliga. Just the music, and his own dancing. Jeff began to spin in place, giving a small laugh to himself, alone in his mother's office, while the music took hold. Jeff's fingers blistered up and down, while the tears seemed to be dancing around him as well. Jeff's movements indicated that he was actually enjoying himself, which would be a first since he has barley even smiled since he had come back to life, let alone actually had a good time. He needed this, it seemed. He needed this more that he even knew. He just kept his rhythm and timing, hoping to provide some sort of entertainment to himself, and if anyone else was listening, them. Even his bird, whom he hadn't seen since the sun had gone out, flew in through an open window in the office, and landed on Jeff's shoulder. Jeff didn't even mind as Stark fluttered his Hawk wings, for he was just happy that he was in this moment, listening to himself play something he thought was long gone. Like his wife. His children. His brothers and Sisters. His old Life.




---------------------------------------------------------------------
Ingavor looked to the viking, whom simply beat his own chest, and said one word. The rather simple looking man was charming, to say the least. He would make a good companion, Ingavor thought to himself, as Griggs left toward the castle, not really paying Iggy any more mind than what was needed. He took note of that, and also appreciated it. Looking back toward Desdemona, Elaira, and the dog, he gave a sigh, and then looked at the floor. He didn't want Desdemona even talking to the cultist, but Des was grown woman and could do whatever she damn well pleased. However, Ingavor didn't trust the cultist and had great reason not to. Yet, if his own mate could look past the evil nature of the Sun and find time to interact with this person as an individual, why couldn't Ingavor? He crossed his arms and then, stared at the pair of them just a little while longer. Iggy didn't like her being over there, by herself, outnumbered by the elf and her mutt. Taking the steps over to them, Ingavor decided to open with a joke, hoping that they would forget about his comment prior about "Not even talking to him."
He gave a soft smile to Des, and then to Elaira. "That's weird Desdemona. I thought Cats hated Dogs, and VIse versa. Yet here you are, making friends." He gave a small laugh, in case no one else did, and ended with an exhale. "I'm-...rather sorry about-..." He crossed his arms again, after twiddling his thumbs a tad. "about-...acting like that. Forgive me. It's....just been a rough few-....my entire life." He then looked her in her emotionless eyes. "That is no excuse, however. I would like us to start over." He gave a soft bow to Elaira and the Dog. "Ingavor Daggerbane." He flashed a small smile, but then looked to the dog, raising a brow. "Cute little thing. It just wandered up to you, and started following your every move, despite not knowing who you were?" Ingavor already found problems with this, in the middle of all the apocalyptic chaos that was happening around them.
Yet instead of call the woman out, he just went along with it, as crazier things in this world had happened. "That's lucky. You must have someone looking out for you, Madam." He smirked to himself, while placing an arm around Des's waist, and pulling her gently close to his side. "I have this one looking out for me. Luckily, I haven't died yet, so she must be doing something right." Shooting another glance at Elaira, then the dog, he bent down to eye level with it, and gave it a soft grin. "What's it's name?" Iggy asked curiously. "Every furry friend needs a name."
---------------------
Hours had gone by and Ulysees never once stopped moving. His pace either quickened or stayed at a sprint, and never slowed. He needed to reach the iron dynasty, so that he could lend his aid to the royals. That is what Samuel and Anarial would tell him to do. That is what he would choose to do regardless of orders anyway. Uly made it through the clearing of the deadwoods, having ran passed all the monsters and kinn that chased him.Walking through the barrier, passed the woods, he took note of the Kinn on the other side of the castle, that he could see through the trees. He found it lucky that there were none guarding the side of the castle he was entering from. Now, he was in the back yard/ stable area, where missing guards, and a few dying horses lay. The sun being taken out was also killing the animals for some reason, and these horses were having their tolls taken. One Nag looked to Uly with pain filled eyes as it gave a scream and a neigh. The poor paladin watched in horror, as he ran to it's side, and kneeled down. "Oh no! You suffering creature!"
Ulysees watched helplessly as the remaining horses all did the same, huffing and bellowing in pain. Water began to fill the white knights eyes as he pulled his blade from his side, and gently, yet quickly pushed it through the chest of each and every horse. It seemed that some animals were being affected, instead of all, which was lucky, but not ideal. Sadly, the DeLaRose horses, despite the barrier, were not safe from Caliga's magic, and were left to die slowly by the coward guards. His blade went in and out of each heart, as quick as he could, as the sounds of suffering haunted his ears. Once he was done, he looked at the scene, as blood poured from each animal. He slowly pulled out his book, and read allowed to the dead crowd, praying for them all.
"The old gods may not be around, but they are listening, my children. They hear your worries and your pleas. Only the good, and the innocent are taken to be with them, and I assure you, as you lay in front of me, with a broken body, that they are taking you now. You will be wrapped in the warm embrace of the Old. You will be blanketed in the love of our Mothers and Fathers. Amen." Moving his arm through the air, in a small gesture toward the animals that lay dead in front of him, he ended his prayer with a nod. "Thank you." Uly said, thanking each horse for their entire life of dedication toward their masters. To some, they were just horses, but to Ulysees, they were innocent creatures that deserved nothing but love. That was how he viewed all life, but he knew that it was not so black and white. The Paladin then walked through the back door of the castle into the kitchen. Then through that room and out the dining hall, he made his way into the main hall, where it seemed some villagers, guards, a viking looking fellow, and a select few others gathered in the hall. Uly just blended in, standing next to the viking, with his head down and his white hood up, over his blond hair. Uly was now safe, until he had to go outside again.

IATMPO (At new Job!)04/09/2019
On his third step back away from the window his ears flicked as he had heard faintly the sounds of the men fighting on the floora below, as well as the door being knocked from its hinges on the same level somewhere. He shook his head as he wrested free from his thoughts and walked towards the window, spinning the idol in his hand and closing his eyes. With a heavy sigh and a slight grip upon the idol he spoke, mostly to himself "I guess I really cant change, hehe." He chuckled and he brought back his arm, shifting his stance as he lobbed the idol out of the window and towards where the Vessir had been standing before he quickly raised a leg up and over the windowsill, turning and gripping the edge as he lifted himself back outside of the room, and without a second glance had begun to carefully scale back down the wall. His part was done, all that was left was to collect, and then see about getting something to eat in whats left of the town. 'Farewell Jefferic Lyvix DeLaRose' he thought to himself as he got to a comfortable height and dropped to he ground and a knee, before standing back up and looking at what was to come as he moved away from the castle.

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

Anaya

Anaya
Admin
Admin


Guinevere04/10/2019
Elaira rolled her eyes at Zaruth's commentary, knowing the Demon would be the eventual death of her, if not by the sword then by simple conversation. She had never once understood Demons, and she assumed she never would. Something about their mannerisms were far more intense than her own, (in Zaruth's mind) "You will place your tail between your legs if I tell you to, 'friend'." --- Freezing completely as the rather large dog slobbered all over her hand, the fur on Des' ears and tail poofed out in disgust, accompanied by a horrified yet subtle meow from her throat. Forcing herself to regain her composure, she chuckled weakly as she stood, wiping her hand off on her pants. Clearing her throat, her body gave an involuntary shiver, tail snapping at the air behind her to relax itself, "Why..? Why the slobber..? Ugh dogs.." When Ingavor approached, she turned and smiled as best she could, "Oh we cats and dogs do dislike one another something fierce, but maybe in the end times like now, we can put aside our differences." Being pulled to his side, she crossed her arms and leaned against him, her tail wrapping around his waist as he spoke to the Elven woman and her companion.
--- Elaira watched as Zaruth licked Des' hand, crossing her arms as she seemed petrified by the experience. It would only make sense, being of two different species, or at least externally. If the woman knew she had just been licked by a Demon, that might have an all around different effect. As Des stood and made her comment, Elaira shrugged, "Dogs are prone to have overactive saliva glands, from my understanding. Especially when excited. Perhaps the situation of the day mixed with meeting new people has caused this creature to excrete more than necessary amounts of saliva. Though, this is simply an appraisal on my part, as I am no expert in animals." As Ingavor approached the small group, her eyes lifted to him, her expression as emotionless as ever. Bowing to the Demon and to herself, Elaira took a sick satisfaction in it. Interesting, she thought to herself, So this is what is it like having someone bow to you.. When Ingavor found interest in how Zaruth simply happened to approach her in this time, she gave a hint of a smile, "Ive given him the name Shadow. In a world as dark as this these days, it seemed only fitting not only as a compliment to his shade of fur, but also his attitude towards certain individuals. Especially to those who would openly lie about their feelings towards others as you so painfully are towards myself and my new found companion." With that, she stepped past the butler and his woman, not needing to extend the invitation to the Demon. Before passing him completely though, her gaze remained on the entrance to the castle, yet she spoke to Ingavor in a lowered tone, "Do be careful, Master Daggerbane. The day is young. You and your woman are tired. Let us hope this streak of luck you have experienced thus far continues to hold out.." With that, Elaira walked into the building. Hearing the music that radiated throughout the castle, her mood darkened even more if it was possible, knowing who played the melody without even needing to ask.

MoonroseScarlet04/10/2019
In the arms of four people who had just escaped certain doom, an injured woman wearing a blackish red shirt and black pants with a small rip on one leg was being carried to safety in the most unusual way, “Hey, what’s going on? Put me down” the woman said as the two people used their bright idea to save her life instead of all three of theirs, “hold still Iona, we’ve got to get you in here before they get us.” Iona did not know what they were doing because they had put a brown potato bag over her head in order for them to carry her away from the eyes of the creatures near them, “I can still fight...I can...wait...what’s this place?” The bag on Iona’s head managed to slip off while she was being squeezed in a tight area that turned out to be the inside of a cannon. “No...nonono...ahhhh!” Iona screamed as she was shot into the air by the crazy people that were seen running for the safety of the castle possibly to distract the dogs, “we’ll see ya on the other side! Yaaa!” Iona could only brace herself as she flew towards a window at first, but the speed began to slow as she headed towards the front door where one person was standing “Don’t worry woman, I’ll catch ya...ooof!” As the man reaches out to catch her, she knocks right into him as they tumble onto the grass before sliding to the castle stairs with grunts and groans. When Iona rose to her feet, she could tell that staying outside was not a good idea as she heard terrible sounds of screams from the distance “Come on...We have to keep moving or else we’re goners.” She pulled her partner to his feet and dragged him up the stairs until they were past the entrance of the castle. She did not hear another person say “hey! Wait for me ya bastards!” As three of her other partners came rushing towards the castle and up the stairs as Iona walked into the castle halls. “Hey, you hear that?” Iona could hear the sound of a beautiful instrument that she had never heard before as she looked around.


Anaya04/11/2019
As the sound of Jeffs sweet music filled the room the air was warm and welcoming, shimmering specks spun around and danced to the sound of his music, then there was the image of Anaya standing there looking at him, she was perfect like she had always been dressed in white soft flowers laced into her hair like she would used to do before everything in her life went to hell on the warm summer mornings, she held no pain in her eyes, no hurt in her heart she looked pure and clean like she did back when he was only a boy. Her snow white hair fell down her shoulders waving in a non existent wind seeming to just flow with the music “I do love it when you play that old thing you know, it has gotten so dark outside, it is nice that there is still a little light inside, even in the darkest times you were always the light in the peoples lives, be sure to take the violin with you when you leave to places unknown, the dark will take over this castle but my dear son” she gave a smile, a real smile, a pure smile not a fake one that for so many years she had put on to hide the pain to fake being normal and just go on with the days, it was real, she was happy “DeLaRose has never been a building, never made of stone and iron walls, never of gold and trinkets, never of what you can hold in a bag, DeLaRose has always been the people that are here, the ones that make this hall what they are meant to be. The farmers that filled our stocks, the children that filled the halls with laughter and joy, the market people that would laugh and sing when we left this castle to see them, the people that made this family, a dragon is not only its scaled hide and the horns on its head but the heart that rests inside of it. My beautiful dragon” in that instant she
was behind him her arms wrapped around him holding him “when you play your music i hear you, no matter were i am, i told you that when you were so very small just learning, it still holds true to this day, and you forgot something so long ago, i thought you should have it back in your time of need” she looked out as strands of white fell in her face as on the floor formed a full set of black scaled draconic plate, his old set that once upon a time he left when he died in a prison so far from here. (full suit black shed scale draconic plate AC +5, damage resistance +15, poison resistance +15, fire resistance +15, granted ability quick movement 20 feet, no plate armour penalty to attack on this suit) she turned to face him, her figure facing him as she looked into his eyes and placed a warm hand on his cheek “Jeff, i need you to do something for me, i need you to find your father, he is not here, he is not above with me or under or in Ulon, he is on the world someplace with you bound to a past he cant let go of, i need you to find him for me, find him and send him home, with him i can be stronger and... find him for me Jeff and maybe this darkness can get a bit brighter” she still sounded happy as she ran her clawed fingers down the side of his face, they were so soft not like she used to be, sharp and hard was what he was used to, she was soft and tender and sweet like she was once upon a time. “it will be alright, i cant stay long this time, i am watched when i leave, you will be alright and so will everyone else, even if things seem there darkest, light exists, light and justice always exist” and then with a simple kiss to his cheek as a bitter sweet goodbye she was gone leaving nothing but that shimmer in the air and his armmor on the ground. -----
Zaruth looked at Ingavor, his eyes, one black and one red looked into Ingavors as the hair on the dogs back stood on end, he did not like this one, the cat he seemed alright with for the moment anyway even if he was clearly unsteady at first with the cat but now the other man held Zaruths attention more so, he gave a grunt he kept a hard glare on the man. (mentally communicating due to bound) “that one is not a fool, he knows more then he lets on, his heart rate is rising he wishes harm on you, or on others, he holds a darkness within him, a part of him is missing, and just as i see in you, he follows the same god, or at least he has worked with it, the stain is on him as it is on you” he walked past Ingavor growling low as he gave the man a wide birth keeping his distance being untrusting towards that one as his voice held malice and sarcasm. Zaruth walked along side his owner as his tail swayed back and forth at the same time being held high to show he was not a dog to be a bottom. His senses stayed on high as he simply stayed beside his bound and then moved to bump her side in a playful manor for fun.
--- there it was, falling from the window as it all felt like it was coming together, her violet eyes all six of them glued on the falling idol as it started to tumble down to the earth in slow-mo the whole thing seeming to fit there world together that much more. Then the sound came to her ears, the smashing of the idol hitting the ground and then a light ping as the barrier looked as if it had short circuited and was phasing out starting at the top and vanishing as the hounds started to roar from the other side and jump on top of one another looking up at the forming holes. The Visser looked at them and then looked back up as the scariest thing one could imagine came over its dead black face, its emotionless black face. A sharp toothed grin spread over the beings face as it looked out to everything “it is over now, your own men have doomed you, darkness within the hearts of others has smashed what light protected this place, now darkness can take back what it as wanted, this location shall change into that if ours” the Visser moved her hands as her darkness crept across the ground in the form of black spider like veins and up into the stone walls it sunk, the stones turning black and out of the floor of the main hall started to grow a black barked tree, it was small but it was growing and it made the whole area smell of the Kinn and sense as evil, darkness seeping from the pours in the woods. “take this building, turn it into one of ours, corrupt it in the glory of our mother, it is now time for us, to sit upon that iron throne” the hounds barked and yowled as they started there move forward into the court yard, black tar dripping from salivating jaws as they snapped there mouths and the Visser stood at the back watching and using its energy to grow that tree that would corrupt all the ground around it.
-----
Samuel looked at Noki and Ana as he helped Noki get into her golden plate after he had put his own on and helped Ana as well “it suits you you know, and with that one you will have far more defence then you would normally. Have you gotten the hang of your fire breath yet?” he asked as she with a sadened voice and face shock her head no “no, i can only make sparks and little flames at best, but i have been practising and i can heal alright now, i can even fix deeper wounds now due to my study's, can we grab a couple of the books from down here i don't want to see our history be destroyed and burned. ” Sam looked at her “alright i understand but sadly we cant take them all, but i do have a plan for that, if we wont have them no one will and when this place is back in our hands we can dig them up safely and get back all we lost down here, i have already smashed your mothers armour so it cant be used against us by the darkness, at least they will not have that and everything else down here is only coin and Caliga and its minions do not hold value in gold and junk like that, all they would do is send it out to fuel the worlds greed” he let out a sigh. “but i will miss it all i do say, you know you were hatched in this very gold pile, it is your nest, the largest known gold hoard in all the lands far and wide. ” he watched Noki grabbing some books and shoving them into the bag of holding, old scrolls and spell books and even some of his necromatic tomes. He turned to her as he took her hand Ana at his other side “alright Noki it is time to leave the hold ” Noki struggled and looked back once more as she took in the splendider of what was her nest and her first memory, looking on her mothers face as there nose scales touched and she met the world and a warm face for the first time. “i, i dont wa....i will miss it to Father” she gulped back her
sadness as she sucked the tears back holding his hand as they walked to the wall small spiders clearing to show the door out and a large gemstone on the wall. Sam opened the door as Noki and Ana walked past and then he hit the gemstone activating the necrotic drain barrier that covered this hold witch only him and his drow spiders could pass threw. He let out a sigh as he walked out of the door way and shut the door behind him. Taking a fist and smashing the magical key lock on the door it now would not open for anyone, and nothing could get in there, not anymore. “go upstairs with your sister, i will open the back hatch door to let the spiders free and then the kinn can deal with them and then.....i am going to cave in this tunnel and when i change i am going to smash the roof down onto our hold.” Noki looked at him and nodded her head as she took Anas hand and walked upstairs and away from her father. Once they were gone sam looked back making sure no one was around as he touched an area on the wall opening up that hidden door that was to his privet stock room. Items taken 4 viles of advanced wyvern toxin cure The soul of Kadance DeNure locked in a pendent around sams neck The Orb of Necromancy The Deck of many things The Invulnerable Coat of Arnd Wand of Orcul The Sword of Kas The Orb of black dragonkind 6 greater health tonics 6 greater cure tonics Tome of advanced necromancy Tome of advanced spell craft An assortment of magical rings 4 all together The Black Sun Boss Log Book
Sam gave a sigh as he looked at his little hide away room moving over to run his fingers along the skull that sat at the side of his desk. “gona miss this room most of all, did a lot of things in here” he moved his hand to his desk as he pulled open a drawer to show a bunch of papers marked orders to the Black Sun signed and stamped The Green Eyed Devil and marked to be sent out all over the place far and wide “and i had so much more things to do” he moved as he touched the papers with his fingers as the paper started to rot and turn to mush (Ability used Rot) he let out another sigh as he turned and walked back to the door. His Green eyes started to glow as a flame started to form behind him “Nas Dar Goul, Burn” the room went up in flames, the fire eating everything inside of it, he left the door open, the flames would spread in due time removing everything living or dead from the halls, as long as there was not a locked door between them all. “one more thing to get done down here” he walked out and opened the door to the alcamist lab, leaving that open then turned and walked to the prison cells to go inside but shut the door behind him. Walking to a large magical cell there was a woman slumped up ageinst the wall sleeping. “i put you down here and i had plans for you with my eldest son but now, now it is all changed and he is dead, so you are free when this castle falls” he put his hand on the lock as the lock broke, the door did not open but it would when the shock waves over head would click it out of place and open it. Sam then turned his back and left everything else down here was worthless to him be they
were alive dead or valuable, everything would be dead or underground in no time anyway. He walked threw the flames back to the main stair case hoisting the bag of holding up on his back with everything in it. He walked out of the room and shut the door punching the doors lock crushing it into the stone and preventing it from behind opened, then he walked to the side and tugged on a touch post. That would open the back hatch of the hold and let the spiders out, it would take time and they would flood into the forest behind the castle and not in reality help the castle at all, but it kept his baby's and that one that held a place in his heart Shella safe and sound. He moved and looked at the two elites that stood there never leaving there posts. “i know you both will not leave this spot, honnor is worth more then your lives, when we leave and this castle falls, activate the protocols that break the beams above the hold. When we are here no one can get to what is down there, everything else has already been handled” the guards nodded and in unison “yes Emperor Sir” they said as they kept there posts and did not seem affected with there strong faces. --- Noki ran over to the castle main room to feel the barrier giving “JEFF!!!!!, FATHER!!!” she yelled out for the both of them as she knew they needed to leave as soon as possible “EVERY ABLE BODY TO THE MAIN HALL!!” she paused and turned and looked to some random person that had walked into the halls and made it past the dogs with there companions, "this castle is going to fall, leave here and go to another place, you need to be safe and this location is no longer suitable for you " she took her hands and shoved a small tonic vile into the females hands (given one tonic of cure wounds) "i am sorry this is all the crown can give you and spare, we have to leave now or you are going to die"

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

Anaya

Anaya
Admin
Admin
Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku04/11/2019
Jeff's fingers picked up in unison to the music, as his eyes closed, lashes fluttering as the emotion of the piece that he was playing radiated througout the entire building, until, he felt it. Something was watching him. Someone. He didn't let it phase him, however, as he stood firm, and true, while his hands kept moving along the neck of the violin. The song finished, and again, the halls fell silent, only for a moment, as his eyes opened to see his mother, full form, standing in front of him. Tears rolled down his cheeks, in both an act of amazment, to see his mother so full of life, like before his Father fell, and in pure emotion to the song that he had been playing. Taking the body of his instrument away from his neck, he raised a brow. "M-mother." He said, before she spoke, nodding in respect to her.
"I-...You look beautiful." She then spoke of how much light he used to bring, and how much happiness she brought him, despite their constant squabbles and fights. He rested against her body as she held him, as if he was a child once again, realxing as her hands held his face. Slowly, as the armor formed on the floor, Jeff's eyes lit up, like a child getting a toy. Like a dog recieving a steak. From behind his mask, Jeff's lips curved upward, as he moved from her, and toward the set on the floor. As she continued to speak, he began to slip on the armor, piece by piece, as he knew that his mother cared not for the human form. Sliding his greaves up his legs, then placing the boots on, he turned to look at his mother with a puzzled expression. He was caught of guard by her request. "Father? You want me to find him?" Jeff looked toward the floorboards, and then toward Kaladrax's picture. "If he isn't in Ulon, and he isn't with you, then-..." Jeff looked back up in his Mother's eye's. "Say no more, Mother. I will not only bring Father back into your arms, but I will also spread your word to any survivors that I come across. The stronger I make you, the better." He rested his forehead against hers. "Thank you. Thank you for watching over us." Felling the kiss on his cheek, above his mask, he opened his eyes, to see nothing. Nothing but a few white balls of light. Jeff then grabbed the scaled chest plate, and began to place it over his muscular form. Once he was fully clad in his new armor, he picked his violin up from the floor. and placed it on his back, along with his sword. "I'm fucking back, bitches." He said, turning and looking in the mirror at himself, with a smile. Suddenly, however, he felt everything go wrong at once.
He turned to the window, just in time to see the caliga idol fly through the air, and smash on the ground, in front of the Vesser. "NO!" He screamed, and felt the barrier slowly start to fall. But before it could fully, Jeff sent out a large, 200x300 telekentic dome out around over the castle, stopping anything from getting in, and out. Literally anything. It was as if the dome was fully unbreakable, however, Jeff's concentration was at it's peak when it came to holding up the shield around the castle. "Fuck!" Just then, Jeff heard Noki scream for him to get downstairs, and while holding up the barrier, with all his strength. He ran down the stairs, and to the main hall, while a white, and black mist surrounded Jeff's body. "The Barrier has come down! Someone destroyed the idol!" Jeff's body was tense, and his eyes were pained, yet they glowed a solid baby blue, as energy rose around him. His voice boomed throughout the house, alerting every single person inside. (EVERYONE IN THE CASTLE NEEDS TO REACT TO THIS, EVERYONE WILL HEAR THIS) "Everyone get here now! We are leaving! We need to get the fuck out of here!"
-------------------------------------------
At the moment of the two of them walking away, Ingavor waited for them to return inside. "Did she just threaten us?" He asked Desdemona, as he started making his way inside with her next to him. "I don't trust either of them." He didn't mention it before, but there was an aura there that wasn't on the elf before. Something demonic. Something coming from the mutt. He didn't want to alert anyone, but now that it was in his halls, with his family, he was on edge. "That isn't a dog." He said with narrowed eyes, holding the door open for Des, knowing she would follow him. Once she would make her way through, the two of them would be in the main hall, along with everyone else. He listened to the music as they entered the hall, and a small came to his face. "Huh. Haven't heard any music in a while." He wanted to dance with his mate, but he knew that now was not the time. Just as quick as it had started, however, the music had ended, and within a split second, everyone was in a panic. Queen Noki came running into the hall, demanding that everyone get there, including Jeff.
Then he felt it. The barrier had fallen. Ingavor's eyes widended with fear as he looked toward his mate, then toward Noki. The survivors erupted into screams and gasps as another barrier rose, just as Jeff came running down the stairs, with new armor, and holy and unholy power seeping from his very core. "Jeff is raising a barrier?" He muttered to himself, and looked at his own hands. A strand of lightning ran across his fingertip, as he looked at Jeff. Holding his hand out, while standing it the crowd, Ingavor too gave energy toward the barrier, using his own Telekentic aura. Now the Barrier expaned to 300x300. with a bit of stronger energy behind it. Ingavor was strong, but not as strong as he'd like. However, even with his last breath, he would bide enough time to get everyone out of here. Iggy's energy poured from his hands, and flowed into the dome that had rested outside the castle, pushing the direhounds even futher back. some even got pushed into town. Yet they still came charging back, and ramming the dome. Jeff and Ingavor both grunted in pain, but kept their pace. A small strand of blood came trickling from Ingavor's nose as he held his hand out. "You have my energy, Queen Noki!" He said, with a nod to the girl he spent her entire life caring for. Looking toward Desdemona, he gave a wink, yet kept most of his concentration on the dome. "Hope you got your bags packed, dear. Because I don't think we are coming back here."
---------------------------------------------------
Ulysees then felt the barrier fall as if it was nothing at all. His back rose from the pillar that he had been resting against, just in time to hear Noki scream. The music had stopped a few moments prior, and Ulysees should have known that this was a bad sign. Moving down the stairs, hoping that his new friend would follow, he noticed a full main hall, and two men, giving their energy toward the new barrier outside. Ulysees too abided. He knew that his power would be able to help almost anyone, especially with this. Planting his back foot, he looked to the Queen, whom he hadn't seen in months, and saluted to her. "Noki! Get your Father ready to go! Us and these gentlemen will keep the beasts at bay or as long as it takes!" Then, with a burst of white, holy light, A second, bright holy dome formed around Jeff and Ingavor's, Expanding the bvarrier to 400x300.
The first fleet of hounds backed up to charge the barrier, but the moment they head butted it, they burst into white flames, and ash, in a matter of seconds. Ulysees felt every single one die in quick succession, even as a second fleet of 15 hounds backed up, right after the first group had perished, ready to head butt the barrier, despite seeing their fellow hounds die from doing this very thing. They moved forward in unison, and once again, burst into a giant ball of flame and dust nearly instantly. The barrier would burn anything that was a weaker caliga creature,excluding the Vesser, and Caliga herself, however, nothing could enter, or leave. It acted just as the barrier acted from the caliga idol. However, this barrier was a solid white, mixed with ablack and blue from the other two men, helping him keep the castle standing. Because of Ulysees being gifted with the old god's power, the barrier was not going to let the direhounds or the vesser pass. Not even Caliga, as of right now, could pass his magic. But if this would persist, the three men would start taking damage. Ingavor, unfortunately already started, as he wasn't as strong as the other two, but he was still standing firm. (Ingavor-5 HP body damage.) Hopefully, everyone was already to go, and no one was going keep them waiting.

Coyote42004/11/2019
As soon as they got where they were going his new friend stopped and did magic. Griggs, of course, didn't know what was happening. Assuming this was a cultural thing, Griggs imitated Uly's posture, down to the expression on his face. It looked like it was straining, so Griggs strained... All that cam of his efforts was a soft, whining fart, which also created a barrier, a barrier that no fair maiden would cross. Disgruntled and half embarrassed Griggs stopped 'helping' his friend, and instead started playing with a magnifying glass, holding it up to make Uly's face look enormous. Laughter rolled from him, and he did it to another person, then a dog. Wait, why was this dog allowed in when clearly this was a no pet zone? Confusion twisted his face and he looked at Zaruth through the magnifying glass. Yes he had heard the voice, but he had not understood it. After a short period of looking at the dog Griggs put the magnifying glass back away and just strapped his two handed axe to his back, wielding the shield and his new sword. Uly wasn't moving, Griggs decided to play bodyguard.

Roxy?/Adina?04/11/2019
Roxy rushed into the main hall, Bellarose in her arms. What or who could have broken the barrier? The dark goddess and her monster's couldn't have broke it, could they? Someone within the walls had to of, someone was given trust. She quickly noticed that Jeff, Ingavor, and another man holding a barrier of their own up. But how long were they going to be able to hold it? "Jeff! Iggy! What happened!?" She asked. She took notice to some new faces as well as old ones. "Guys! What do we do? Are we standing to fight?" Roxy didn't like the idea all too much, but she was tired of just being in the background and not helping. If Jeff or Ingavor were going to fight, she was too. When she saw Elaira and her new pet, she gritted her teeth. Could she have broken the barrier? She hoped it wasn't true. Both Desdemona and Noki saved her life. "You go running off to find pets now?" She asked, irritated that she ran off before. She held Bella a little closer. The fox didn't know where the dog had came from.

Guinevere04/11/2019
Des simply shrugged at Ingavors inquiry about Elaira, "She may have indeed just threatened us, but don't pay it any mind. Times are tough at the moment and it can put anyone on edge." Turning and walking with him, she too stepped into the building and heard the music, her ears twisting to the sound. A smile forming, she purred as she listened, tail dancing slowly back and forth, "Now that is nice.." Without warning the music had stopped. As the idol was destroyed and the barrier dropped, the hair on her tail once again stood on end, "What the hell just happened?" As the calls for evacuation came from both Noki and Jeff, she looked back outside at the Hounds as they began making their way into the courtyard. A tree of what only looked like pure hate began growing from the main hall, and Des' eyes widened as she glanced behind herself to watch it grow. Drawing her dagger, she stood ready to defend the main entrance, only to be astonished once more as Jeff, Ingavor and Ulysees raised a barrier of their own, pushing the creatures back. Looking to Ingavor, she grinned as he mentioned bags, "Everything I own is safely tucked away, not to worry." Seeing the blood running from his nose, she reached up and wiped it away, laying the other hand on his cheek, offering up her own power for him to use as well, "Hope this helps." Turning her head, she called out, "Well, what are you all waiting for?! Another invitation? Get moving!"
--- Elaira reached down and scratched Zaruths ear again as he bumped up against her, taking note of what he had mentioned about Ingavor. This 'Butler' as she had originally come to know him was an interesting character to say the least, but she did not bother concern herself with him. There were greater things at work here, and if he were a smart man like Desdemona claimed him to be, he would be focusing his attention on evacuating everyone. As the barrier fell and the Vissers tree began to grow, she narrowed her eyes when the three men raised yet another barrier of their own making, halting the actions of the tree and the advancing Dire Hounds, "Curious.." Hearing Roxy ask for a course of action before turning and grilling her, Elaira tilted her head to the side ever so slightly, "I see you have done the same thing, Fox." She motioned towards Bellarose, "Only, in a slightly different breed. Perhaps you should care for your own instead of analyzing my actions." Looking down at Zaruth, she knelt next to him and looked into one of his colored eyes. The call for evacuation had come. Time was of the essence for those within the building. Now was the time to choose their course of action, (telepathic communication to Zaruth in the Demon Tongue) "My life is tied to yours, and visa versa. What would you like to do here? Flee with the rest of these creatures to be hated and interrogated at a later time, remove ourselves quietly while all the commotion is about us or simply stay and watch what happens? I leave this choice to you, friend."

MoonroseScarlet04/11/2019
As Iona and her mates were tending to their injured member, she felt a sudden shift in the air as the music stopped and a loud noise could be heard, “what was that?” “What’s going on?” Two of her teammates were looking around as Iona got to her feet when the verbal alert was made, “I’m not waiting here to find out. Let’s follow the others and get out of here.” Iona saw other people rushing to the area and lead the way for her team to follow, “oh no ya don’t! Ya ain’t leaving me behind this time!” One of her teammates kept to her pace as two of the other members fell behind trying to keep up with them, Iona could not look back as she was encouraged by the other two to keep going, when they made it to the main hall, she noticed that only one of the members were able to catch up to them as she prepared herself to fight while watching the drama in front of her unfold.


Anaya04/13/2019
Sam could hear Jeff and his daughter the fear in there voices made him move at a faster pace, when he got to Noki he took the bag of holding off his shoulder and gave it to her to hold onto “ do not change, you cant fly yet at least not as well as i can so like everyone else get on my back and we will get out of here” he then kept walking as he still holding Anas hand and keeping her at his side walked out the front doors. He grabbed her picking her up and put her on his back like a piggy back to a child “it does not matter if you touch my skin, just hold on ” his clothing started to break and snap and rip apart as his body got larger, his neck stretching as his face turned into that of his true self and within about five or so minutes he was at his normal size of 80 feet tall and around 200 feet long or more seeing he was a lot of tail and neck as that was how a wyvern body was made. As he got to his true self the red pendent around his neck snapped and his armour formed on his body. It was a dark red with black marbled into it to give it a nice shaded hint and it made him look rather dashing with his shiny plate that covered his back and spine all the way down making a saddle like covering so people could sit on him witch even had a saddle horn at the front of it , and even at the side there was a formed roll ladder, convince at its best and well he did get this armour for the bells and whistles that he payed handsomely for. The armour also covered his back legs and clawed feet making it easier to grip the ground, as well as the armour formed to the ends of his wings covering his wing claws in hard magical black steel he could use his wings as clawed weapons but that would hold its own risks as he could not in anyway risk his wings being torn or ripped.
--
Ana clung onto the base of Sams neck as she stayed in a notch in his scales out of danger and also out of view of most things under them, she had been on his back a couple times now so was getting the hang of it all, as the armour covered him she slipped form his scales and her spot and moved to his back to unclasp the ladder to let it fall down his side and to the ground. “hey, everyone GET ON THE DRAGON!” she yelled out as she stood there on his back waving her arms a little, not like anyone could miss Samuel with his size but still. --
Sam bent his head around and looked at her softly his large green eyes soft wall looking at her as she did what she needed to do to try and help them get people on, he wondered to himself if she knew he was only doing this for her, only doing this due to her telling him he needed to be kinder and more elven, to be less hard and cruel and show more of his heart, witch he was going to do the best he could even if in all reality most of this actions even ones done in kindness came out cruel and harsh towards others. But he was risking his life here and now for the people that were left at this castle and he hoped Ana would notice this. He bent his head back around as he looked at the Visser that was just standing there glaring at him. Caliga was the god Sam followed and gave his loyalty to and now he was deliberately going against what that god wanted, he knew there would be pain involved in this even if he got out of it with his life, he would get no more favours or aid from this god or another. He let out a snort as he showed his teeth at the Visser in anger and he held his head high not going to back down even after the barrier was to fall.
-- Zaruth paused as he could feel the flecks of holy in the air fall then new ones replace it all, he looked around his eyes scanning the area as he looked to the bleeding nose of ingavor and then back to Elaira as she got down and looked at him, as she did he took his for head and pressed it to her own as his tail waged behind him softly. (mentally due to bound) “we get on that dragon and act like we need to, it is better to be around a bunch of people we can kill then in a place alone with things we cant and we will not be able to get past that Visser forever, or i can change into my true self and we can be our own wings but there will be no more hiding after that, and you are right we are connected you and i, my life is bound to yours i get hurt when you do, but when i get hurt you will feel nothing so if someone attacks you use me as your shield” he moved his face back from hers as he looked at her his face being serious and stern for a moment there as he looked behind him as the Wyvern was standing there (mental)“you get on and, ugg i got to think of a way to climb a ladder without flying. Got any rope, can tie it to me and tug me up, i am so alright with the no more hiding plan to, then no Wyvern siting and we can fly” he grumbled as he thought on how in the fuck he was going to climb a ladder with paws and claws without looking like a complete idiot and he was over a hundred pounds of muscle and dog so caring him was almost out of the question. --
Noki looked to the girl that did not take the tonic she had given and just turned tail and ran outside talking to voices that were not there, well in times of crisis it did drag in all types of people both all there and not crazy and the completely bat shit people. “alright then, no tonic for you i guess” the girl said as she gave a light chuckle a little amused by the stupidity of others. She watched her father change as she walked to the doors and held them open for the others inside to leave and get outside “but we don't have the towns people.... we..we are leaving so many behind” she looked back at the refuges in the castle, they all could not fit on her fathers back, if they tried it would risk everyone and her father was the only set of wings that could take them out of here. “there is still staff, companions, guards, we can still save people... dad?” she looked back out the door as she looked at him and he was looking at her with sad eyes and a shaking head “No Noki, we can not save everyone even they know that, and we need to leave here before the ones holding the barrier up cant do it anymore, they cant hold it up forever, you have everything you need, now come on get on, i cant leave without you” Noki looked back one more time as her father told her to get onto his back, she let out a sigh as she walked out the door way her eyes on the ground. “i just, i just
want to save them all” she said as she sniffed back the tears that were building in her eyes as she walked trying to keep her head up over to the ladder that hung down her fathers side. She climbed up one ladder rung at a time as she got to his back with Ana wrapping her arms around her sister as Ana ran her fingers in Nokis red hair. Noki looked back at the castle seeing who all was coming and also seeing inside the window that some of the refuges were freaking out hearing they could not be saved, they had started grabbing items and things inside that held value and stuffing them into pouches, then bolting out the back doors to get to freedom and unknowingly running full force into a forest that was filling up with spiders. --
The Visser simply stood there, getting its hounds to stop running the wall that was killing them. Stupid mindless underlings it thought to its self as things were getting annoying rather fast, it let out the sound of a breath as pushed its darkness harder into the barriers that were being held up by not one but three people (strain damage taken to the ones holding up the barrier, 10 damage every 5 seconds the barrier is held up, if this damage gets to 0 player goes unconscious and will not be hurt more) the Visser shut all six of its eyes its face going fully black as the black force pushed against the wall, the Visser being fully aware of the damage it was doing on straining the ones holding up the magical wall. The tree in the centre of the hall was still growing it was slowed but it was still growing as it had started before the wall went up, but due to the cutt off from the Visser it was slowed down a rather large amount. The ground and floor around it turning blackened like so much of the ground in other places, that was the way the Kinn corrupted the ground, they planted there seeds and let them grow. “jeffffff, jeffff” the Visser whispered from outside the barrier knowing full well this wall was connected to him, he could hear her, she knew he could in the whispers of his mind, he was connected to them “you have spent so much time looking at monsters Jeff, we have been looking back, we know you can hear us Jeff, let the wall down, why do you struggle so much to keep them safe when no one cares about you, insulted, hated, your own mother left you, even the little image of her that came to you was nothing but a lie, it is not real, it was not her just the image of her, sweet words on ears undeserving, and we can not lie to you Jeff, we want to hold you, bring you back to the balance we know you still dream of it, when you
shut your eyes you imagine the peace you had, you can have it again jeff, drop the wall, dont get hurt anymore, meet us as a friend and we can make you be free at last to go back to your cartoons and tv shows and hear Hitler tell you story's about art and Buddhism, we can give you back your donuts and skinny jeans and story's of earth and its people, come back to Ulon Jeff, we miss you” the Visser was smiling still even if its face showed nothing but a black space “if you don't Jeff, we will take this barrier down ourselves and everyone here will be sacrificed to take your place, dont let them die for you Jeff, you know we can get in. You know we can break what you have placed up. Why do you fight for them to die for you. Lets make a deal Jeff, you walk out here, come to us, give yourself and we will leave this castle alone” Kinn cant lie, and they cant break there word or they face Caligas wrath and Jeff knew this, its word was true and it would respect it if he did as the Kinn had said. But if he did not, would the kinn take that as an insult, it was all up to Jeff.
(e)



Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku04/14/2019
Bellarose, the child, stared intently at Elaira and the dog with seething hate. "I just choked the life out of a man. I watched the life drain from his eyes. You call me a pet again, and I will do the same to you. I will not hesitate to do whatever it takes to protect my mother." The child's eyes narrowed at the woman. "I am no pet. My name is Bellarose, and I am not afraid of you." Bella puffed her chest out, as she stepped in front of Roxy. That is, until the Dragon burst from nowhere, and everyone was screaming left and right. Looking to Roxy, she sighed and gripped her hand. "C'mon Mama. We don't need to entertain her. Let's get on the dragon while we still can!" Turning her head to eye Samuel, she awed at his form. She had never seen a dragon before, and it was an absolutely beautiful sight. Hoping her mother would follow, She ignored the Elf, and let go of Roxy's hand. Climbing onto the safe area onto Samuel's back, the girl held on to whatver she could, including the cracks and crevices of his armor.
------------------
Smiling as Des gave her energy to him, he accepted. Feeling her aura add to his, Ingavor was able to keep the barrier up just a tad bit longer than he normally would. But due to the strain damage, he was the first to drop his barrier. The dome reduced from 400x300, to 300x 300, as Iggy dropped to his knees, almost completely drained of his magic. "Dammit!" After a few minutes of holding the barrier with his friend, and the Paladin, the Steward just couldn't any longer, as the strain got to him. Ingavor looked to Des and Jeff. "I'm sorry..." He said, wiping the small amount of blood that rested on his face away. "I-...just. I tried." He looked to Desdemona and gripped her hand, while also standing back up, a tad wobbly. "We need to get on Samuel. Please. Come with me. I want you to evacuate with us." Ingavor, then too started walking toward samuel, weakly, as the barrier had taken a large amount of health form him. Yet, as the moments passed, his energy came back to him. Summoning just enough strength, he climbed onto Samuel's back, and hoped Des wasn't far behind. Closing his fingers around a grip in the metal that Samuel was clad in, Iggy prepared for everyone else to join him and the child who was also on Sam's back. Shouting along with Ana, he hoped to get as many the important figures around him on the dragon. "Lets go! We don't have much longer!"
------------------------------------------------
Ulysees watched Griggs with a grunt, and shook his head, while speaking in the man's tongue. "My friend! This is not the time for games! Loki's daughter has blocked out the sun. Ended the world. We need to get on the giant beast and ride off. Please! Listen to reason and stop being a damned fool." Obviously, no one else other that Griggs would be able to understand Ulysees, but he hoped his words would be enough to encourage the rather low intelect of the viking to get into motion, and tell his feet to move toward Samuel. "I need to protect these people. They don't know me. A lot of them don't any way. But-...they are good people. Just like you, my friend. Even if you are a bit odd." Uly, with a free hand, stopped Griggs by gripping his shoulders, and looked him deep in the eyes while speaking his nordic gaelic. "Good people deserve to live, and you're one of those people."
Sacrificing a tad bit of energy, Uly send a burst of energy, which was barely anything compared to what he was outputing to hold up the barrier, and sent Giggs sailing onto Samuel's back. He knew the viking wouldn't fully understand. But it was the best he could do for now. Despite just meeting the man, he knew he wasn't evil. Just different. Hopefully, Griggs would be a good asset to the remaining members of the crown and allies, Ulysees thought, while concentraiting back on the dome fully. Feeling the strain, he ignored it and kept his pace, despite the falling health. "Get on the dragon! Everyone! Please! There is no time!" He yelled in common english, and grunted as his muscles began to ache from the magic he was outputting. Looking over to Jeff, the two shared a gaze of pain and discomfort, but also one of respect. Ulysees planted his feet and screamed out. "My gods aren't dead, Caliga! Not yet!" Ulysees then gave a battle cry as blood began to trickle from his nose as well, unflinching. (Strain damage, 80 Hp removed, 400 remaining)
============================
Jeff grunted, as he looked to Ingavor drop his guard, and retreat to Samuel. He didn't blame the man, as he did all he could. He had Jeff's repsect, and that was way more than what Jeff had. However, what came next, Jeff didn't expect. The Visser started to speak to him, through his own mind, and began to practically beg in desperation and threats for Jeff to make a deal, then turned to bribes of giving him what he wanted, as well as sparing his family. Jeff knew that they couldn't lie to him, but he also knew that they could twist the truth. He slowly looked at all those around him. Des, Ingavor, Bellarose, Roxanne, Noki, Samuel, Ana. These people were all he had left at the moment. All he would ever have again. He knew now, that he was brought back for this moment. To save everyone. He felt it. The responsibility his mother always feared him to have. Yet he wasn't worried. He was ready to take it on, and he wouldn't back down. Not from anyone or thing stronger than him. Not the Goddess herself. Jeff, slowly turning to Ulysees, smiled.
"Thank you. Keep your barrier up I-...need to ensure you guys a one way ticket out of here." Ulysees nodded, reluctantly. "Master Jeff-..." Ulysees said, recognizing the prince immedietly from the mask and mannerisms same to his stories written about him. "Please-...Watch over them." Jeff then turned toward Samuel and Noki. "Get as many people out as you can." A single tear rolled down Jeff's cheek as he made eye contact with Samuel, but didn't look angry. "I forgive you." He said, not caring what it meant. It meant the world to Jeff that Samuel knew this. "Keep them safe." Jeff then looked at Roxy. "Fox. You have honor. Don't waste it." Jeff then eyed Zaruth and Elaira. "Hmph. Don't die." Moving his gaze to Rest on Ana, whom was on Samuel's neck, Jeff started to shake. "Dear sister." Bowing his head. "You're heart is more pure than Dragonglass." He knew what he had to do, but it was saying goodbye that hurt. He knew that they would try to stop him, but he didn't give them the chance. Jeff started walking toward the door, and opened it. Slowly he looked back, at his home, and the faces of those that he grew to love, hate, fight with, and even respect.
"I love you all." Jeff then turned and closed the door behind him, while also dropping his part of the barrier, to where only Uly's 200x300 dome remained, glowing white with holy magic. Jeff, looking at the floor, still inside the barrier, stared on the other side, at the Visser. "Let them leave. Without harming them. And I'll go with you. I'll do whatever you want. Just-...don't hurt them. Don't hurt anyone. You won. Caliga won. What else do you need from this world?" Jeff sighed, and pressed his hand against the holy force that seperated Jeff from the Visser and hounds. "Take all that I am, and let me rot in Ulon or wherever Caliga wants me. I'd gladly spend the rest of my existance in pain if it means that they get to live." Jeff then looked at his own hands. "It's funny."
He gave a small laugh from behind his mask and looked deep into the Visser's emotionless eyes. "You think you're accomplishing some greater goal. But what is left after this planet? You have infinite possibilites, yet you waste your time here." He was more talking to Caliga whom he knew spoke through the Visser somewhat. "You think that you and my mother are fighting some great war with each other..." Then he looked around at the destruction and darkness. "...but you are just two nobodies fighting in the middle of nowhere over something that doesn't matter anymore." He let his hands rest behind his back, still behind the dome that Uly had up. He knew if anyone wanted, they could come outside to try to stop him, but Jeff was willing to die for them, and he knew it was either them, or him.He just hoped, that maybe, just maybe, he could get out of this, with his life. He hoped that he didn't come back, just to die for what felt like nothing. Jeff, accepting his fate, sighed, and sat on the slowly dying grass. "What will you do with me?"

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

Anaya

Anaya
Admin
Admin
Roxy?/Adina?04/15/2019
Roxy shook her head to Elaira's words, wondering if what the queen said to her this morning had an effect. "Bellarose is not a p-" suddenly Bella jumped from her arms and stood in front of her, cutting her mid sentence. She was quite the little hero and if the situation was different, it would have made Roxy smile. Roxy was in a way proud of her and how far she had came from when she picked her up at Everdeen's, but she didn't want her to get full of herself. "Alright Bella, thank you. You are in no way a pet." She looked back to Elaira with hope in her eyes, hope that one day she would change. What she saw back was nothing. She looked as if she was an emotionless husk, not a care in the world. Within seconds the situation escalated even more. There was now a dragon within a few yards from her. She had never seen one before she came to this land and now she had seen two in just a few days. Watching the others get on its back, she looked to Jeff and Ingavor. They were struggling and it was worrying her. There was no way she was leaving without either of them. Roxy looked to Bellarose as she was tugging on her, telling her to come. "You go along. I'll catch up hun."
After seeing that Bellarose was safe, she saw Ingavor head for the dragon as well. It was indeed time to leave. The castle was actually going to fall. The castle she heard so many stories about, the one she thought was to stay forever. She shot a look at Jeff as he spoke out to the paladin and the others, then to her. "Jeff!!" she shouted. Her ears folded back as he left. "No..." She growled under her breath, she wasn't going to lose one of her friends. Her eyes went to the elf again and she approached her on her way to the door. "I don't know what you meant when you kissed me earlier this morning, but I did feel something, something within you. I didn't want to admit it, but it's true. This emotionless face is just a mask you put on... " she looked to the others then one last time at Elaira. "Looks like this place is going to go after all. You better get your dog and yourself on that dragon." Her eyes fell on the door where Jeff left from. "I guess I have a prince to save," she chuckled. with that, she hightailed it to the door, her eyes on the paladin for a moment, hoping he could hold the barrier long enough for her to get Jeff.
After the she threw the door open, she immediately saw Jeff as well as the massive goddess and her army. It gave her chills up and down her spine, but she sucked up. Her friend was more important than her fear. "Jeff! what are you doing! let's go!" she ran up to him, laying a had on his shoulder. (Heroism- A willing character the player touches is imbued with bravery, making them stronger. Until the spell ends, the character is also immune to being frightened and gains extra temporary hit points.) "What ever this evil is telling you, don't listen to them and don't be frightened to run away from it. You are needed with us. Your sister, Iggy, and I, we all need you. Who will guide us if you are gone?" Her eyes strayed away from him a few times to the evil that lurked in front of them. Time was running out and she hoped that Jeff would listen to her. Even if he didn't, she wasn't leaving him.



GuinevereLast Tuesday at 4:32 AM
As Des offered her energy to Ingavor, she felt the strain faster than he would. Attempting to sustain his own while at the same time forcing the energy into him was quite the chore, but it needed to be done. As their combined efforts failed, she remained standing, but began seeing double, "Well now.. that's unfortunate." Helping Ingavor back to his feet, she smirked and rolled her eyes as he apologized, helping him over to Samuel. The sight of a Dragon so close up was a sight indeed, but one she would have to admire later. The evil beyond the faltering barrier was ever present, and one she did not intend to kill her. Pushing him to the ladder, she glanced at the little heated words from Bellarose and cracked a grin, "Cute kid." Waiting for Ingavor and Bellarose to make their way up, she turned to see Roxy dashing off after Jeff. She held out a hand to call to her, but sighed instead, letting the hand drop. Climbing up the ladder, her form melted into her feline form to recuperate. Meowing, she hopped into Bellroses lap and curled up, purring softly while watching Ingavor.
--- Elaira narrowed her eyes slightly as Bellarose hopped from Roxy's arms. As the child proclaimed her blatant hatred for herself and her companion, she stared back into the child's eyes for as long as she held them. Once the girl had walked away towards Samuel, she continued to follow the little one with her eyes until Zaruths answer to her question drifted into her mind. Looking back at the Demon, she nodded before standing, (telepathically to Zaruth) As you wish. Do not concern yourself with getting onto that.. thing. Straightening, Elaira stretched out a hand towards her companion and whispered a few words (use ability elemental magic wind). With a good deal of strain as Zaruth was as heavy as he was, she called upon the wind to lift the Demon into the air by creating controlled bursts all around him. Guiding the Demon onto the back of Samuel, she released the magic, glancing up at Roxy. The look the Fox gave her was an interesting one, until she began walking past her to fetch Jeff. She followed the woman with her eyes a few moments after before looking down in private thought. A mask? Hardly. A mask can be removed. Glancing back one more time as Roxy reached Jeff, she shook her head before climbing the ladder herself. Settling in next to Zaruth, she leaned against him while crossing her arms, adjusting the bow across her shoulders to a more comfortable position.

Coyote420Last Tuesday at 11:11 AM
-Griggs listened intently to Uly's words, nodding along as the man spoke. "Ragnarok." He confirmed the man's words turning brooding eyes towards the figures behind the barrier, the dogs and the doomy person. Uly went on about the quality of persons, and Griggs didn't even know if he agreed with his friend on all of that. What happened next sent him flying, and he collided with the dragon's back, sliding to a stop near where a small child was. The little girl seemed fearless, and as Griggs picked himself up he laughed, handing the little girl a MasterCraft axe. The child was the bracest face there, which bolstered Grigg's own courage, and taking his best axe off his back he put the sheild back on his back and gave the others a glance. He said something, one word in his native tongue and while they may not have understood the word he said the contempt on his expression and in his tone was unmistakable. Obviously he saw them all as cowards. He hopped off the dragon and walked up to it's head, holding the axe back in his left hand, not to strike, but at rest. "Tha thu air do mhilleadh gu comas." Which translates loosely to Grigg's opinion of Samuel being an emberassment to potential. He just slowly shook his head in disappointment, turned, and walked back to Uly. "Ma tha thu a ’dol a bhàsachadh, cha bhith e dhutsa. Tha mi nam fhear no na dhuine agus na fhiachan-fala." Which is to say that if Griggs was going to die, it wouldn't be running, and he couldn't afford a blood debt to any man. He laughed and glanced at the barrier, the enemies, and the impending doom. "Leig às an sgiath a tha a ’dìon na h-ionnsaighean sin bhuam." (Drop the shield protecting these fiends from me.)

AnayaLast Tuesday at 2:43 PM
As Jeff came forth to before the Visser and started to talk it watched him, six unmoveing, unblinking, bright purple eyes just watching from the top of its distorted and long black female shaped frame. The Visser leaned down, only slightly just enough to make it seem like it was truly bent and paying attention to him. He placed his hand on the barrier that was left the holy energy not swaying the Visser as it took its own hand and pressed it against the wall, due to its healing the barrier did not turn it to dust as it did the others, the Visser was even able to push its hand into the wall to just touch Jeffs fingers as they rested on it. The touch was cold, ice cold like death Ulon was not warm it was cold, peaceful but cold and Caligas warmth and tender care was a lie and everyone knew it, inside it wanted pain, pain sin and everything dark to take over the world so things wold just be silent, here, anywhere, simple silence was the goal. The Visser after a couple seconds retracted its hand from the Barrier as parts of the blackness on its fingers had to regrow from being burned off. “Jeff we thought you were more wise then this” the Vissers voice then changed and perfectly mimicked his own voice with his own words back at him like a radio recording. “"You think you're accomplishing some greater goal. But what is left after this planet? You have infinite possibilities, yet you waste your time here.” the Visser gave a grunt as its voice changed back to its own, many souls that drifted in its body sustaining it from its internal soul pool, powering its umbrace and its power the lives and souls of the ones it had killed resting within and speaking threw it. Many voices to make up the one true voice of the Visser “some greater goal, some
reason your minds can understand we do not waist our time here, we want this place to be a new Ulon, our own has grown small souls reach the sides of the pool and we need to expand, and your world was chosen for such a great task to be our new home. Your castle, will become ours and this body we hold shall sit upon that throne to govern this area that you pointlessly fight for. Your life to come home to Ulon and it will spare all the others, you can even stay in this castle, your home, with all the amenity's you had once in the after life were you belong. With us, you have always belonged with us, there was even word within the hive that mother saw you as worthy to become us, ” its eyes moved as it looked over the rest of the ones getting on the dragons back and the little fox now moving beside Jeff to imbue him with magic and kind words “all have thought it over, even you little fox, when we offered you a way to hide that tail of yours and your ears to be safe and protected in the mothers love and you thought on it and almost said yes to the offer, we watched you take a dagger that did not belong to you, greed flushing in your chest, the mother was so proud of you for your actions, so much promise from such a little mortal no running and hiding and fleeing from what would only hold you and give you reason to exist. ” its eyes fell back to Jeff “you say we fight for nothing, over a pile of dirt, and maybe we do, but it was your very own mother that did say that” she then mimicked the voice of Anaya, flawlessly as if Anaya was right there, whispering in jeffs ear “, DeLaRose has always been the people that are here, the ones that make this hall what they are meant to be a dragon is not only its scaled hide and the horns on its head but the heart that rests inside of it. My beautiful dragon” ”
a smile came over its face as it looked at him leaning and bending at the middle to be right eye to eye even as he sat “it is not the people inside the building we want, we only want the building to fall for the ground to be corrupted and for our trees to grow in peace and turn this world black, we do not want them, roxie, samuel, little ana, The children here, any of them, we only want you to come home and this building to fall, to place balance back on this world, and to put your soul back into the hurt prime that it was taken from, you do not belong here, you are a outcast here, and always will be, the dead are not meant to walk the world of the living and you will be hunted by us no matter were you go and it will place all of them at risk, the DeLaRose, the people that make this place, at risk, all due to you not coming home, you are a beautiful dragon but a beautiful dragon would give its self to save the many, just as your mother did, gave herself, to serve the greater darkness” the last words out of the Vissers face came with so much malice it made the hairs on the back of the neck stand up, his mother, gave herself to serve, and Vissers, all Kinn, cant lie. --
Zaruth looked to the child his tail waging, but as words left the girls lips the tail stopped wagging, the tail then lifted into a dominant stance as his upper lip curled, he understood her clearly and it triggered the flames that rested behind his red eye. He knew the girl could feel the heat around them rise a couple degrees but before he could do anything his paws were lifted from the ground and he was hovering kicking a little as if he was swimming in the air (mentally due to bound) “i am not good with flying on my own, later i eat that child, it has to much of a spark in it, the soul will be a fitting tomorrows meal” he muttered inside of his bounds mind as he was placed onto the dragons back onto the armored saddle plate. He moved a bit on it just to make sure Elaira was not touching any edges or even being to close to them, wyverns were toxic buggers and it seemed the only one able to touch the thing was that girl that the wyvern was coveting like a dear treasured gemstone. Zaruth gave a grunt as he did not like being up here but knew he had to deal with it. He huttled into Elaira and layed down at her side keeping one strong paw around her body so she would be protected and safe, he was a demon but he was not a foolish one, he had his good points and he was protective of what he needed and was seen as his. And if anyone did take the time to look back they would see he was not a stupid run of the mill dog, he had a mind, he had intelligence he was actively protecting the girl unlike a normal standered dog. He moved his head and placed it on her lap as he panted slightly a little stressed out as he really hated flying on wings that were not his own. --
Samuel stood there allowing everyone to get on he could see and hear the Visser as it was speaking out loud and not bothering to hide what it was saying, please he thought to himself, dont do something stupid Jeff don't make me go against the god i serve to protect your backside if you do make a stupid choice, don't make me ram this barrier so hard i break it to get you back. He knew Ana would not forgive him if he just stood by and let her brother self destruct on giving his life to the Visser to save other people, Ana gave more then jeff even understood to get him here and Sam was not going to let that action go and made worthless due to some stupid choice her dimwitted brother made. Sam lifted his head up as he looked over at the Visser and at Jeff, his voice boomed, it was loud and deep and it was noble and strong “Jeffs soul does not belong to you anymore, by a wish granted he was given back to this world to live, and he deserves that, you have done enough here, Jeff will be getting on my back and leaving with us, you can have this castle but you can not have him” Sams teeth stuck out the sides of his mouth, teeth the size of plow horses dripping with toxic drool that could melt the paint off the side of a barn. He snarled as the scales on his head twitched and moved showing his demenor to be aggressive and hostile. His front wing claws dug into the ground as black dirt covered his feet and he lifted his wings to slam them into the dirt
thumping angered. The people on his back would feel that thump and feel the rocking of his body as the tail behind him would sway, large scales on the knob end of his tail like scissors opening and closing showing a barb that was a good twenty feet long with a bright green tip that matched the wyverns eyes. He was not in any mood to deal with things and even if his his heart of hearts he knew he would not win this fight he would give his life to keep ana safe, Ana and the child that be Caliga was inside of it, it was his, this family had become his and with Anaya gone he was the only one here to protect it, Ana relying on her brother, Samuel needing Ana, Noki being the last golden dragon on this known world, and all the little ones they called friends that they just could not be without. “this family is MINE, and it will not be yours, or Caliga's, the people or the three children with us are not being killed or lost in this fight, Jeff, MY son, get on my back” he scolded and snarled as his green eyes glared at the Visser, his tail still swinging and snapping open and shut with that giant barb he could chuck at a moments notice at anything within two hundred feet.
Then out of the blue that little thing known as Grigs walked up to his face and scolded him in notic, a smile came over the Wyverns face as he lowed his head down. He could speak fluent notic as his home land was the north wastes of Galandor. (in nortic, griggs native language ) “dont insult someone who can understand you better then anyone else here viking boy, your people are strong ones and i am aware that running is far from what you are used to, but with honnor comes wisdom and it is said that one is better to think before they fight, you can not take on that beast and surely Valhalla will have you at a feast if you fall trying, but odin the all father would be more proud to have you kill and feast on the death of that monster then at his side with that monster still breathing. We will return one day to deal with it, but you now make your choice to die here or die along side me in battle one day against it and the others larger then it” he looked back to the Visser as the Visser was looking right at him (in common) “it can understand any language you speak to it, it knows i have forsaken my god for you people, it will try to kill me more then the rest of you at this point. Disrespecting a kinn is something they do not take kindly of” --
Noki stayed clung to Ana as she stayed the same, moving her hands to wrap around her sister and hold her tight on Sams back waiting for the take off that as always would not be a smooth on. She moved to reach over to grab onto a strap that covered the whole saddle plate, there were hand grips and straps made out of thin metal to hold onto “everyone hold onto something please” she said softly as she could feel another bump and kick inside of her body. It puzzled her but she made the choice to ignore it for now, it surely ment nothing. --
(e)

Over in the whore house now owned by a unknown being
  Rose Has Thorns Part 4 - The Darker World Attach10



Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku04/11/2019
Aku entered the building, with a small smile. "I'm looking for a whore!"

IATMPO04/11/2019
Some time after having left the castle, assuming the invisibility had worn off by this point, Nikolai could have been seen entering the town in his illusioned state, heading among the rubble and burning buildings. Surprised, he noticed a few scarce buildings seemingly remained completely untouched and still in business, such as a single building with a sign with a octopus in a tankard. To the sea worthy Gnoll, he assumed this was a sort of tavern or in as he was unable to decipher the runic letters upon the board as he looked around before moving to open the door and walk inside, stopping fairly quickly as he came to be facing Aku's back.

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku04/11/2019
Smiling, he felt the door swing open with a CREEEEEEEEEK, and slowly he turned to face the creature whom he felt enter the building. "Oh, hello there, little Gnoll." He said ironically, looking the being up and down. "Do you too, come looking for the pleasures of the flesh before your inevitable demise." With a small sigh, and a smirk, he crossed his arms, and looked back at Nikolai. The master, from behind his skull mask. "You look like you are hiding from something? Perhaps we can both seek shelter here in this building, and share a meal and a drink, yes? But get your own women!" Aku said sinisterly, ending his words with a laugh as punctuation. Aku then moved over to the couch, where a dead woman, who appeared to be stabbed through the head with an iron quill, used for letters, and placed his arms around her. "Come here often, my dear?"

IATMPO04/11/2019
His eyes stayed upon Aku as he turned to face Nikolai, the doors creaking having signaled his entrance into the establishment. His ears flicked up as he stood there and listened to him speak, otherwise unmoving as Aku went on. "We meet again... And pleasures of... Hmm, I must have misunderstood the sign above, it seemed like a tavern. If I was hiding, I wouldn't openly be walking through a burning town when most would be more alert than normal, let alone shelter in a whorehouse. But if it has meals and drinks perhaps I might stay... Is anyone even alive?" He asked after he spoke, his ears flicking a few times as he looked away from Aku to get a feel for the lobby of the building, peeking around at what filled the area as he carefully began to sense for any possible movement tremors he could pickup within the building, or outside, his gaze quickly heading towards a doorway further back as his hands become fists. "And we are not alone in this building."

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku04/11/2019
Aku looked around. "Oh?" He said to Nikolai's stance and balled fist. "Sit down, little Gnoll. You worry to much." He yawned and let his hands flair up. "You see. I have lost my church, my brothers and sisters, and all of my faith in the same day, but do you see on edge? No. We are in a whore house. The only thing I expect in here is a whore." He then licked up the side of the corpse's face as Nikolai stood firm. "Service! You are making this customer jumpy with your lack of it! He wants a good cocksucking and a good meal! Not in that order!" Aku then bellowed out in laughed as his energy flaired up. The necormancer then looked toward where Nikolai was looking and raised a brow from behind the skull, "Seems like if someone wanted to attack us, they would have. I'm not worried about it. I can't die until I kill the one I'm looking for."

Anaya04/11/2019
From the back came a sliding sound as a woman covered in white and orange scales and long back hair walked out from the back door, beside her was a slightly beat up female with jade eyes and an cracked side smile. The scale covered woman put her arm around the other as she looked at both men "oh my we will need a big one for you, bless the deepsea darkness a much bigger one for you, so what brings to the house, we dint have a name yet oh hownrudenof me.i am.... Clare " she gave a smile as pointed teeth stuck past her lips as she moved a hand to shake that of the furry indavidual scaled webbing covered fingers still damp from what could be assumed as maybe a bath. "Oh and you I have seen you from my room window here l, the one with all the little black covered men running around, ya want something to play with here take this one she talks little and you can do anything you want but if I find her dead it is added to the bill and it is not cheap" the white and orange covered woman gave one more smile and parted the nameless girl on the backside haveing her go forword to Aku and stand there for him to look over her legs opened slightly as she smiled best she could tryed to make the torch light not light up the bruises.

IATMPO04/11/2019
His ears lowered a little from the sliding sound before his ears raised back up as the scaled woman and the female with Jade eyes entered from the back door, Nikolai looking down at them, eyeing them over as one began to speak. He tilted his head as the scaled one spoke of a bigger one which caused some worry in his mind as in all his years, he didn't often see anything his size in the past. He watched as she reached out for his hand to shake it, the insectile gnoll firmly gripping her hand as they shook, squinting at them with a low growl. He still firmly believed that anyone approaching him, or even the being know as the master, so calmly, would have tricks or powers up their sleeves. With that in mind, he did his best to stop growling and take a breath as he waited for her to finish speaking, watching the scaled one usher off the Jade eyed female over towards Aku before returning his gaze to the scaled one.

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku04/11/2019
Aku watched as the women entered toward the room that they were in. His eyes fell to the girl with a wide smile. Small, and helpless. Just like he liked them to be. "Perfect." He said, looking to Claire. "Don't worry about the price. I have plenty of gold. The little men that you watch through the window all worked for me. I have the coin to cover whatver I want to do to this little flower." Standing from the dead whore, he didn't even bother to ask why she was dead, and gripped the girl from around the waist as she was pushed toward the Master. As she spread her legs open, a long tongue slid from out under his mask, and slithered across the floor. A long slippery organ moved up her leg, and then to her sex. Tasting the flesh, he quickly retracted his tongue and spat on the floor. "You taste of sot and shit!" He brought his hand up and then swung his knuckles down hard across her cheek. A large smile spread across his maw, as he pulled a large, large coinpurse from his robes, housing over a hundered gold pieces. "Keep it. I want this." He then tossed the bag to Claire. The girl went to back up, but Aku simply followed, and gripped her wrists hard enough to leave bruises. "Little flower, why do you frighten by the sight of me?" His eyes looked through the holes of the skull as his smile began to peek from the edges of the bone. "You just need a bath, and you'll be good as new." Ripping her from the spot she was standing in, and dragging her across the floor, they both moved over to a bucket of dirty mop water that rested near the entrance.
Aku's left hand then tightened as his fingers wrapped around her hair. He noticed each bruise in the light now, and this made him ever the more aroused as his member grew larger under his robes, as his ebony skin trembled with each moment. Then, as quick as he could, he kneeled down and shoved the woman's head into the dirty water, and held her under. The liquid had been sitting for some time and was cold to the touch, but this didn't bother Aku as he pulled the woman out after about 10 seconds of holding her under. "Clean! Clean! We all love to be clean!" Then, Aku shoved her head into the bucket again, for another few seconds. "WHY DONT YOU WHORES EVER BATHE CORRECTLY!?" He said after pulling her out. The poor female was gasping for air, and couldn't seem to catch her breath, which made Aku even the more aroused. Finally, with a final dunk, he moved her face from the bucket. With a good deal of strength, he smashed her face, once, clean into the tile of the floor. This caused the woman's poor face to become unrecognizable, and cause her brain to smack against her skull, and hemmorage instantly. The woman with the jade eye's twitched with no control as her legs and arms flailed against the floor. Aku then stood, leaving her a spasming mess on the floor, but not for long, as he rose his foot, and stomped down on the back of her head. The final blow crushed her skull from under his boot, and left the bloody heap where it rested, before turning back to Claire. "Another, please."

Anaya04/13/2019
The woman with the scales moved over to the dead girl that now lay slumped over water dripping out her nose on the floor “i guess it is what i get for hiring one human i will change the sign on the door we don't need more humans, i guess” she let out a sigh as she walked from the dead girl to Aku standing only a inch from his face, her breath smelled of cherry and a unknown sour tint. Her black eyes holding no pupil looked into his own as she moved a hand up to softly caress his cheek “i never said the price would be in gold, i simply said it would be a high price” she moved as her body pressed into his a little and her silken lips moved to his ear as she whispered something only he could hear but he could not make out (sirens song, acts the same as a charm affect and your roll on the d10 had to be low to succeed under 3) “give me your face, skin, blood, tissue, carve it free from your bones and maybe you will learn not to kill others property” her words to him would seem so nice, like he just had to do it as she was his friend in his mind and one must do what there friends tell them even more so when words sound so nice. “you can leave the face here it will make me very happy to have and then you can leave my house and walk back out into the centre of town, once you get there you will not remember what you did here
at all” Then her black eyes loo the gnoll as she gave a smile “it is about to get a little messy in here, come i cant be out of my bath for long so please come with me and we can talk with what i can get you, we have food and all kinds of things, oh I am Livia by the way, it is a pleasure to have you here, even if here has no name yet” she reached out taking the gnolls hand slowly to show him she meant no harm, to him anyway even if by now Aku had surely started taking his own nails and carving his face off his skull. If he so gave him her hand she would lead him away from the entrance out of the room down a simple hall way that had nice blue curtains and it seemed oddly warm, there was the sounds of laughter from beautiful woman voices in some of the rooms that when you passed them it made you just have to pause and want to walk over there. But she had his hand so if he was to stop at there beautiful musical laughter she gave him a light little tug to get him back on track. Then she opened a large orange door with a painted koi fish on the front of it to reveal a massive bath house, with no one seeming to be in it this time of day. “you do
not need to bath, i simply can not be out of water to long, but a girl will be here shortly to see what you would want as in food and things” she let go of his hand as she sliped into the water, when her legs waist line and lower torsowas underwater her body changed to that of a giant fish like Koi tail, orange and white scales covering her as her black hair flowed down her body as it seemed to get a little longer. She moved as she leaned up age inst the side of the tub looking at him “so why are you in this town with how bad things have gotten?”

IATMPO04/13/2019
Nikolai remained silent as the woman walked over towards him and kept his eyes on them curiously, his ears flicking at the mention of wealth but quickly rolling his eyes and looking back towards the scaly woman wondering if he should leave. He shifted his stance and looked back towards the entrance door before he heard the Master shouting, looking over to him forcing the woman's face into the bucket a number of times. It wasn't until Aku had smashed the humans face into the floor did his fur stand on end but remained unmoving as if he was watching a train-wreck. He kept watching up until the end where he smashed the life out of her with his boot and looked up from the mess to look at his face "Heh, don't think the town already had enough of a shortage did we?" (c)
His gaze shifted towards the scaled woman as she had shortly after began walking towards him, and watched intently as he was curious as to how the employee or employer would react to having one of their own killed just for ones pleasure. His ears flicked as he tried to hear what was said, unable to in the end and looked away to let her do what she would. Feeling her footsteps moving from that spot he looked back towards her face and black eyes, squinting and growling lightly as she took his hand. Unfortunately curiosity had taken him and he was not the brightest torch in the lot as he somewhat willing allowed her to guide him into the back halls. "...Well, Livia. I am uncertain I can afford the services provided here, let alone the food. I merely thought this place was a tavern an-..." He was speaking until he heard the laughter of assumed beautiful women, his ears raising as he tilted his head only to break free as the scaly one ahead tugged him in further by hand. Upon seeing her slide in and change he growled lightly as he connected the dots from tales of other sailors on what she was, and knew he was in a bad spot to react poorly. He paid attention to her question and replied softly, "I am here due to powers not of my own, before things came to be as they are now. I was merely seeking cheap food I can afford before planning my course of actions and moving on should I be able to leave." (e)


Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku04/15/2019
===================================================== The master smiled as the woman slinked closer with ill intent and whispered in his ear to remove his face. Aku, without even so much as feeling any different, looked at her, and grinned wider. "Oh....You don't know." He shook his head. "My face, for hers?" He looked on the ground at the poor girl with the destroyed face and head. "Seems like fair trade." As the woman walked away with Nikolai, Aku began to cackle as he snatched an ebony blade from his robes and quickly drove it part-way into his cheek. "You want it. You want it. You want it. You want it." He muttered as the then jerked the blade upward, leaving a jagged, gaping wound as part of his forhead began to peel and fold over his left eye. Black blood rained over his robe, which he took off, only leaving him without a shirt, and a pair of black leather pants, and black leather boots. Then, dragging the blade across his delicate, but coarse flesh, he gripped the top of his forehead flap, and pulled down with force. The tendons of his muscles that held his face together ripped, and tore, as he pulled his very own features from his skull, all while laughing and muttering.
"I KNOW YOU WANT THIS!" He then tossed his face against the wall, then watched it slowly slide down, and smack against the ground with a "slap". Aku then, used Necrotic heal, and watched as the flesh where his face used to be started to meld itself back together, and reform. Aku then yelled to the group whom retreated. "The service here is bad, and you should feel bad!" Then he wiped the blood from his now, new face, that looked just like his old one, and shouted again. "What kind of establishment only lets a genteman kill one whore!" Then, as soon as he left through the exit, pulling his mask back over his face, he started walking to the town square. That was when he noticed the large dragon, the Visser, the army of hounds, and the prince and fox. "Delicious." He muttered, as he looked to them, completly forgetting the last few minutes that he had just endured. Slowly, he sauntered toward the scene, just watching. He was not just going to let the dragon leave, but he was going to have to wait until the timing was right.
-Aku has left the Whorehouse and Entered outside the Barrier, 50 feet from the Visser-

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

Anaya

Anaya
Admin
Admin
  Rose Has Thorns Part 4 - The Darker World 85acbe10

Anaya04/16/2019
The woman laying in the tub moved her tail and splashed a little over to the gnoll, crawling up a little to lean and softly rest her now naked chest on the ground right before him “seeing it is your first time you can afford anything you want, food wine, woman, all you can have seeing it is your first time here, it is all on the house but just this time” she wiggled her tail int eh water as her black hair fell down her frame. She leaned up and took a sniff of the air around the gnoll as the scales on her back shivered slightly. “mmm the leviathan has touched you once upon a time, his smell always makes my scales quiver, tell me gnoll what are your story's of the sea, i am sure we could talk for ages you and i” she could hear out of the bath house the sounds of the one that carved his face free from his skull and had plucked it at the wall then left “and do not worry about the crazy ones, they will meet the deep soon enough, they always do, that or the darkness takes them just as it has this world, you know that is why we moved in here, old owner abandoned ship so we happily took it over, the darkness was our guide and we came here in a caravan so it was not hard to find this nice little place” she pulled her frame out of the water and sat on the stone tile looking up at the gnoll seeing him in all his beauty. "you do look beautiful you know, it is amazing what he has done to you, did he oh great sea do such things to your body? tell me stories "

IATMPO04/20/2019
The large gnoll shifted back a step as the siren moved her long tail and splashed the gnoll, causing him to recoil a step back in slight surprise having not expected that. He looked down at his wet clothing before glaring back at the sirens scaly body as she moved closer, resting herself on the edge of pool that she resided within. "... This seems far too good to be true, why the certain exception? Especially with most of the plausible customers seemingly mostly dead or taken away by the encroaching darkness that envelops the land. Hmm, so the god of the deep did have a hand in keeping me away from death the second time around..." He replied to her second statement about him having the faint scent of the Leviathan, rather than the sea he came from. Ears flicking he paused a moment to look back towards the sounds coming from the main lobby of the building, his tail swaying twice as he looks back towards the siren, unsure if it was wise to look away from one this close to a water source for too long. "Their are plenty of crazy ones in this land, be it our luck most of them probably survived this ordeal coming across. (c)

IATMPOLast Sunday at 9:05 PM
"Not hard to imagine many going missing during all the chaos outside, just glad I happened to miss most of it by the looks of it." He said, taking a step back as she pulled herself out of the water and look up at him while he kept looking down at her, and rolling his eyes at the compliment. He wasnt sure if they were even being honest but he kept silent. "Stories? Hah, I don't even remember meeting him, if he did in fact save me. Although, perhaps it was a favor for all the corpses we had sunk or thrown into the sea, no where to go but down to his domain at some point. From our life as a coastal clan of gnolls, we tossed a great many parts and bodies into the oceans, and that number only increased once I had become a sailor. Working my way up the humans ranks as we sunk many a pirates in those waters. Their faces when I gained command of a well armed frigate, sturdy boat, good wood. Many humans sunk in the following weeks for him. Unfortunately, their counter-attack group had fared better than hoped, and after weeks, we had sunk ourselves. . . Injured and bleeding, I couldn't swim and sank like a rock. Next thing I know, I'm in a forest, all this done to me. I can only assume some beast, or Leviathan himself, saved me from a watery grave."
(e)

AnayaLast Monday at 1:49 PM
The Siren watched the gnoll as he recoiled a little and she sunk back into the pool unable to go up to were he was on the land, she surely could coo him into coming into the water but she made the choice not to for some reason, she relaxed a bit in her little pool or warm water hearing his tail of dumping bodys and helping her god it made her happy inside and her tail flicked slightly back and forth in the water as she leaned on the side of the pool her arms crossed over her naked chest. “i do love your story, the deep needs more as valiant and good as you to follow its waves and tides, and he has touched you, his smell lingers on your spirit, your very soul, there are plans for you in the future but not only in regards to one god but more have touched you, your aura is many a shade gnoll...” her voice started to go dimmer and quieter as there was a thump in the main part of the building, the door had opened and shut but not another sound was made “someone waits for you in the main area, leave my pool as she is far more impotent then i am” and with that the siren went under the water seeming to hide.

IATMPOLast Monday at 1:58 PM
He watched her closely, as any sailor would watch a siren near their domain. He chuckled and mumbled 'Valiant and good my ass'. "Why am I not surprised more than one thing has corrupted me further..." He said, ears slightly raised as he noticed the drop her voice, before momentarily turning to look towards the hall, down and towards the lobby doors "It's either her, or someone else I've pissed off." He grumbled as he turned to walk off, glancing back once more towards the pool before heading off. On his way, he covered his ears just in case he heard the laughter and voices again as he made his way down the hall. He removed them from his ears as he approached the lobbies doors, and braced himself as he pushed them open to see who had arrived

AnayaLast Monday at 3:01 PM
She stood there, a warmth around her that just made anyone want to fall into her arms and hold on till they just drifted away, a mothers warmth and tenderness as the woman stood there lavender hues looking at the gnoll that had walked out of the door “our Visser is busy so seeing we were here anyway we thought it would be best to give you what hath been promised” her black wings flexed a moment as the feathers ruffled together but did not make a single sound, she was silent, in a off putting kind of way but still, that feeling that was held in the room just made the mind want to ignore that. “you have done well Nikolai pulling down the castle, doing what was thrust upon you, you made a choice that has helped us greatly, now that you have we have come to ask if you would wish to make another for us. The wyvern and group go a location that holds a cave, the cave is a test for them surely and they will go inside of it to rid it of monsters and show there strength, the little one known as ingavor has a item on his person we want to have in our hands, and so does Ana and the wyvern himself, have some we wish to hold, ingavor holds a teddy bear lashed to his back, Ana a mace broken into parts, Samuel two items in his bag of holding that feel very cold to the touch, a bow and a single arrow as cold as ice. Bring me one of the three and i will reward you with being allowed to use the one, and have no one ever be able to take it form you” she took a step closer to him as she held out her hand, that feeling of calmness, that mothers love covering the gnoll. “come alow us to embrace you, and give you the reward you have greatly earned Nikolai Rockefort ”

IATMPOLast Monday at 3:16 PM
He glared at the figure within the other room, unmoving from the doorway into the hall towards the pools, his eyes looking over her lavender hues, feeling the warmth as his fur raised up. Part of his mind felt the calming effect of the aura and tried to relax, but his senses and conscious mind tried to fight back the feelings. His manes fur raised up defensively along the back of his neck as she spoke, his hands trying to forms fists but unable to really clench them as he wanted as he listened. He listened as he swayed a little, the calming effect of the area making shift his stance to a less hostile one as he was failing to keep himself together. A foreign feeling washed over the gnoll, one unknown to him but still overtaking his senses with confusion as he tried to think. He looked to the hand she had extended towards him, his ears relaxing as he spoke softly for once. "Perhaps... Another is suited for this task, I have some things I wish to take care of... Before taking more work. Do feel free to return... With more work and I shall see.. When i have the time." He said, his right hand llifting up a little still balled. "No touching..."

AnayaLast Monday at 3:42 PM
She let a smile drift over her face as she took a step foreword, that calming aura keeping the gnoll in check as knew about him in every way, she had known why he was unstable with her kind the Visser had made him on edge and confused witch she did enjoy more then she would admit. But with another step forward her hand touched his paw and he felt nothing but peace and tenderness, a soft warmth that moved from his fingers up his fur line and over his body “we will not cause you to sin this time, we shall not torment your mind with sinful thoughts only ones of peace and security, you have done so much already and we do know that you are unsettled by all that has happened, but the world you have helped form is one of greatness and beauty, were you will hold strength beyond what you can imagine” she moved another step foreword, her face only inches from his own as she smelled of sweets and vanilla but it was mild, not overpowering to the Gnoll, her wings slowly moved along her sides out reaching a little as she moved them only a little around them both but not fully cutting off his way back words if he so made the choice to fight the feelings that were building inside him. "we can not break our word Nikolai we know you wish to see that family you left behind, would you like to see them with us?"

IATMPOLast Monday at 5:11 PM
He wasn't as worried about her kind smiling due to the calming effect of the aura in the room, letting out a disappointing weak growl for a second before her hand made contact. His expression died out to a deadpan face, huffing in defeat as he felt nothing but false peace and tenderness that coursed through his body. His ears weakly flicked as she spoke, him shifting a little where he stood but did not move as his tail swayed a few times, his eyes shifting a little as the wings went around. The scent of sweets and vanilla made his stomach growl a fair bit as his search for food had ended in failure once again. He sighed in defeat and nodded weakly, "Id like to see them safe... That my word was kept... But not yet.... Trust your words, and will use the trinket once done here... To check upon them..."

AnayaLast Thursday at 2:44 PM
As he gave into the sweet sink ofnthe calm aura she moved to have him collapse into her arms. Wings black as night wrapped around him to cover him intonansoft blanket of feathers softer then any earthly substance, it was a feeling one really could not place into words. As he was in her arms she moved her fingers along his back softly holding him as she made sure his head was gently resting on her shoulder "you will get all you have asked for, for the mother of darkness is giveing and kind to our children, you are protected and cared for. Some of our power is now within you" power flickered and flushed inside of him, he could feel it growing within him, his muscles stronger, his abilitys stronger, the darkness feeding him (you now use the given level boost to level yourself you also gain the ability shadow puppet, if you go to another and make contact with there shadow you may pin there shadow down in a locathion pining there body as well to that locathion for 1 d4 rounds, a save of over 15 negates affect) she gave a simple smile as she ran her fingers along his jaw line as she took his hand in her own hia pendent forming fully fixed in his palm (it has three charges of greater telaportathion) "we do have more tasks for you, when you are ready for them, simply speak and we will always hear you"

IATMPOYesterday at 8:50 AM
With a slight groan he leaned forward into her embrace, his tail unwillingly swaying once as his peripheral vision saw the black wings move to wrap around him and encase his clothing and fur within them. He had somewhat felt the beings hand gently rubbing along the back his jacket, the fur of his mane raising mostly on his neck with it was most uncovered as he rested his chin upon her shoulder and remained mostly silent. His ears weakly flicked, his tail twitching as he listened to her speak, taking the words in the best he could in his current state, groaning as he felt the power flicker and course through his body, the promised strength being added to his dulled down body as the aura was quite irresistible to Gnoll, not strong enough to work against it. He twitched slightly as he felt his body physical change, his clawed limbs becoming large leathery wings, his form strengthening as his greatest sin grew on his body as his stomach became larger. He slightly attempted to shift his jaw and head away as the mother of darkness ran her fingers along his jaw line, fingers weakly gripping as he felt the damaged pendant being repaired in his hand, and only nodded weakly in response to her saying there was more work to do later.

AnayaYesterday at 9:01 AM
Her arms stayed around him as a hand reached and ran down his leathery wings, sin was within him now and even if he walked from the path he had a part of her inside of him forever and always "you will always be one of us, and sin will feed you as it does us" simple words but with much twisted meaning and then she was gone and he was left standing there alone, and there was a plate.of fresh fruits and meat that had formed on the counter top were one would pay there bill and order needed girls, the food was just there and no one was around to make a peep.

IATMPOYesterday at 9:19 AM
He stood there, wings and tail twitching at the feeling of the being stroking his new wings, the feeling odd and alien to him as she once again began to speak. It took him a little bit of time, entirely spaced out where he was standing before he blinked a few times and shook his head, raising his hands to rub his eyes. Quickly he looked around, flinching and pausing as he noticed the wings, growling at what the being had down to him as he glared at them. Slowly the wings began to shift and shape, taking a few moments to shift back to the clawed spikes they before as the gnoll's eyes went wide at that, growling mostly to himself as he couldnt tell if it was an illusion or not. Sighing, his stomach growled again as his gaze quickly went over towards the plate, and without a second thought, went over towards to to pick some of the food up with the full intention of eating

AnayaYesterday at 9:34 AM
(It is normal all good food, you may eat with no worry) Outside the door there was the singing of a bell being rung over and over. "Come for mass, the deep be calling, come for mass, all the in need come for mass , the darkness has come upon us make good with the one that will be your afterlife, do not fear death as he is a friend to all, the water is calm and peaceful l, come for mass" it sounded like a old woman with a raspy voice a clear sound of age. The bell kept ringing and her words repeated as she walked along the street hoping someone or more would come to mass with her.

IATMPOYesterday at 9:45 AM
Quickly stuffing the food into his mouth, the large aberration barely chewed anything before swallowing, grabbing a handful as his ears flicked to the sound of a bell outside and turned to look. Groaning and curious, he turned back to the plate, dropping the food back onto it before grabbing both sides and lifting it up to his face. He casually poured all of the food upon it into his maw, dropping the plate back down onto the counter and chewed as he turned to head towards the door. He had decided to go and inspect what this was all about, gulping down the snack before placing his hands on the door to open them and look around the damaged city

AnayaYesterday at 10:16 AM
Outside the door the town had been ramshacked, most of the buildings were still on fire, cultist bodys littered the streets some killed by towns people others by the hounds, the buildings not on fire were broken down and clearly looted, windows smashed and door kicked in, the only buildings compleatly untouched were the tavern across the way and the blacksmiths shop, witch out of everything was super out of place being clean and not a scratch on it there was even smoke comeing out of the long chimneys showing the forge was still active even in all this turmoil. And a top the hill that once stood the splendor that was the iron castle was ruin, hounds ripping out block after block and the Visser standing tall as large black stone cubes were placed building a new building in the place of the old holy citys landmark. And then a little down the dirt road was that woman with a bell calling out for people to come to mass she was a small chubby little thing with a naked little furless tail out the back and as she turned around her snout was the first thing to be seen, a old female rat folk above ground calling for people to come to mass. She had years on her back, she was slumped and has many warts but she still had a bit of hop and kick to her step, young at heart but old in body surely.

IATMPOYesterday at 10:39 AM
He stepped out of the building and looked around, seeing the area was pretty much the same as he had seen it before, minus a bit more looting that seemed to have happened in the meantime. He took note of the two sole places that appeared completely untouched by the darkness' grasp, and suddenly realizing which building was the actual tavern in the town. He looked up at the hill, spotting the hounds and the Visser at work, deciding it best to leave them be as he heard the bell again and looked over towards the source. He eyed the ratfolk up and down, sighing before making his way over towards the elderly worshipper. As he approached and got close enough, he would speak "You know, their are more within the whorehouse who follow the god of the deep. Most won't leave the building however"

AnayaYesterday at 11:05 AM
The old woman turned around to face him as her eye got wide and she had to look all the way up to his head "oh boy arnt you a big fish in the sea" she muttered as she nodded her head to his words "oh they are the true children if his majesty they need not come to a feeble old womans service to learn the glory.of the deep for they have seen it I am sure, birthed from the womb of the water the sirens were there songs sweet and plentiful around the mouth of the descent. But would you like to come with me my fellow sorrow filled land lover, for our feet walk the earth and we are without his sweet wet touch upon us, we must be true to his service always, and spread the word, do you know more to come with us."

AnayaYesterday at 11:30 AM
Her long naked rat tail swayed behind her, she was relaxed and submissive and did not seem to be a threat to anyone. Small hands trembled as she held some blue and green prayer beads in her arthritic fingers. On the bottum of the beads was the symbol of the leviathan a long serpent in a S shape with six fin like legs. It shimmered silver and seemed to be the only thing of value on the little tattered rag covered woman.

IATMPOYesterday at 3:00 PM
He groaned at the big fish joke, having heard it plenty while he aboard ships at sea all the time during his second rise to power. "That is fair, and I will have to join you another time I am afraid, rat. I will learn more once I return but there are some people I need to check on, and perhaps sway to leviathan's way. It's time I started making my own path again. I shall return." He said as he swished his tail, almost in subconscious response to her tail swaying behind her, he noticed the beads in her hand as he raised his own holding the pendant "Farewell." He immediately began trying to focus, still not entirely sure how the device worked, his thoughts trailing as he heard noises from the castle, looking up and thinking of the Rude Prince that he had spoken to at the castle

AnayaYesterday at 3:09 PM
The little rat woman looked at the man as she gave a now "may the sea bring you life and joy big fluffy one " she chuckled as he vanished away and she went back to her doings if gathering people and things that were left walking around picking up the broken parts of there live. (You have used one of three charges from your portig stone pendent, your locathion is right on Jeff's lap as he was the thing you thought off when useing it. Post into that area when able)


Back at the Crumbling Iron

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/AkuLast Tuesday at 4:30 PM
Jeff stared at the Visser as she touched his hand, before he sat in the grass. It felt so familiar. It felt so homely. It felt...right. He closed his eyes, and relaxed in the Visser's touch, even knowing that she was an evil being of nothing but Sinn and Soul. Jeff then, as she pulled her burnt hand away, listened to the Visser speak as he sat in the Grass. Then Roxy came from behind him, and touched him. Slowly, he felt his aura flair and his bravery return. Why was he willing to give up on this world? Why was we going to die for nothing? She was begging Jeff to die. Threatening, and bribing. She was desperate. Jeff saw this now. He narrowed his eyes as she mocked him, but smirked from behind his mask. Roxy tried to get Jeff to come inside, but he knew that nothing she said would sway him. He needed to do this. He needed everyone to survive. But thanks to her, he was going to make the Visser fight for it. Jeff chuckled, resting a hand on Roxy's shoulder, and motioning her toward the dragon. "My friend. You are a true ally. You are the only one I know who can charge into battle against a goddess, with no concern for herself." He nodded to her. "You have my respect. Go wait on Samuel." Jeff then turned toward the Visser, still behind the barrier. "You want balance back in the world, but you fail to see that I am darkness encarnate and holy born. I am the light that beckons from angels. I am the Shadow that calls from the devil. I am the Alpha and the Omega. I am the true balance, and this is my world!"
Then, at that moment, Samuel bursted out and called the Visser out. Jeff was taken aback by Samuel as he defended the prince that he had tried and succeeded in killing all those years ago with the help of anaya and a large army. Jeff blinked a few times, and before he could say anything Else to the Viseer, Samuel called Jeff "His son" and told him to get on his back. Jeff didn't know what to say, and didn't know what to think. Yet, he listened to the words that came from Samuel, and blinked a few times more. "Yes sir." He said, completely astonished that the wyrv was standing up for him. He looked at Roxy, then the Visser. "You want the castle. Take it. It's yours. Regardless of you mimicking her voice, the words hold true. DeLaRose is a home in the heart, not the dirt!" Jeff then smirked, and gripped onto Roxy, and quckly used Blink, to flash step onto Samuel's back in a milisecond. As the landed onto his back, He gave a small nod to those around him. "We should get out of here."
-------------------------------------
Ingavor watched as Samuel spoke to the Visser, while he shifted and bumped on the back of the Dragon. He held onto Desdemona, closely, as he didn't want her to fall off. He wondered where they would go. What they would do. Would they keep running? Would they die? The questions smashed his head with multiple theories. He just hoped that wherever it was, was safe for both himself and Des. He loved the Cheshire and wanted nothing more than to keep her safe. Yet how could he do that with his weakened state? He was already powerful, but not nearly as much as he wanted to be. He just hoped that a good rest on Sam's back would restore enough energy to get him back on his feet. "Everyone!" He shouted, as Sam had now left the halls of the castle. "Get on!"
-----------------------------------------
Ulysees grunted as Griggs talked and spoke of Ragnarock. Yet before he could even respond, Griggs was telling Samuel, the man responsible for saving multiple lives along with the few men, including himself trying to keep up the barrier, that he was a coward. Surprised through, he understood every word of Samuel's tongue, as he put Griggs down. Griggs, looking rather annoyed, then returned and asked Uly to drop the barrier. Uly shook his head and looked him deep in the eyes. "My friend. We have no time. Please. Get onto the dragon with me. And let us flee to fight another day. I beg you. This is not being a coward. This is being a smart warrior." He then moved over toward Sam, as he left the halls, and slowly moved up onto his back, up the ladder. Then, as he sat there, he still kept the barrier up. This was to ensure that literally everyone around him would be safe, until the exact moment they needed to take off. Once he was fully ready, and saw that everyone around him was on, hopefully including the Viking, he dropped the barrier, with a large, pain filled grunt, and screamed. "Master Samuel! Go now!"
--------------------------------------
Aku watched in horror as Samuel yelled at the Visser, but that was not what caught his attention. What caught his attention was Elaira. His everything. His pet. His assassin. On the back of a dragon. How could she? She was going to leave him to die, and flee with the abomination? He felt a large bolt of black mist well up in his hands. "Whore! Whore whore whore whore whore!" He shouted as the bolt grew larger in his hands. "You lie! You said you were loyal!" He was unsure if anyone heard him, so he stepped closer. He was now next to the Visser, and the second the Barrier went down, he fired. The bolt flew like a black lightning ray from his palm, and sailed upward, at the dragon. Yet he wasn't aiming for Samuel. He was aiming for Elaira. (Finger of Death used.) Yet, to his surprise, He didn't hit his pupil, he hit a dog. -Zaruth posts here- He then looked up at the Visser. "Let's kill them all! For Caliga! Make me a kinn and I will destroy them all! I want to do it for the all mother!" (Zaruth hit with UNHEALING necrotic damage, - 60 hp)
-----------------------------------------------------
Bella eyed Elaira as she got on the dragon as well, with Zaruth. Muttering to herself, she twiddled her thumbs some more, until a viking came up to her and handed her an axe. She smiled as he jumped down and started talking to the man with the barrier. Admiring the weapon, she placed it on her side, and held it close. Then Desdemona shifted into her lap, and she felt a bit of happiness. Petting the cat, she gave a soft exhale, and scratched under her chin, as well. "Thanks-...I needed that, Miss Desdemona." But then she felt something staring, and stopped, looking up. She didn't like the way the dog was looking at her, so she just stared back. "It's not nice to stare." She said, crossing her arms. Bella was now braver than she had ever been before, and was not going to let anyone, even an elven cultist tell her what to do. Yet, as the bolt flew and hit the Dog, Bella rose, and clutched her Axe close. She then noticed Jeff and Roxy appear out of nowhere, and quickly ran to her mother's side, which caused Des to Land in Ingavor's arms, gently. "Mother! We need to go! Someone is trying to kill us!"

AnayaLast Tuesday at 4:37 PM
Zaruths eyes snapped over to spot Aku pointing his fingers as the black bolt came flying at Eleria, his reactions came faster then anyone could stop and he stood up standing to her side facing her, the bolt hit him in the side as the damage shifted into him and rocked his insides, his mental state hardly able to work as the pain riddled his body “you cant die if i am alive” the words came from his lips as he was unable to speak mentally to her, as he whimpers and shrived to his knees “when we land the necromancer dies” he muttered under his breath as he tried to not have anyone hear his voice. He whimpered and dropped his head on the girls lap, he would willingly take the damage for her, even if it hurt him to the degree of this or worse. He snarled a little as he kept his head on her lap still there his body shielding her from anything else that necromancer was to toss.

AnayaLast Tuesday at 11:16 PM
-- Upon the ground something formed right in front of griggs, a large black bladed axe able to be held in two hands, its handle was made of what seemed to be wood but the main part that stood out was the black onyx blade that was on it. It shimmered slightly as if it beckoned to him to take it, a gift, a curse, something anyway it was there, for him to have, for him to hold. If he was to move from it it slid along the floor refusing to be ignored as he felt the need to touch it, even a little touch, just to check it out, hold it once, the axe seemed to call out to be held, and it seemed to want him and him alone.

Coyote420Last Tuesday at 11:48 PM
The dragon speaking to him surprised him. He had stopped halfway between Uly and the dragon, listened to half of what the dragon said face Uly, then turned around to watch the sky serpent as it spoke. Griggs wasn't shrewd, and being cunning is speaking h was considered lies in his world. The wyvern claimed the same home and Griggs watched it, turning to look at the visser as Sam spoke of it. The response he afford Sam was a nod and a tilting of the head. When he turned back to Uly he nearly tripped over an axe that had appeared on the floor, and side stepped, watching the pretty wig splitter. He had moved and it had drug itawlf through the ground following him. He nodded at Uly's words, but quite frankly, was very distracted by the axe. This worked out though because what he worked out from Uly was that the man wanted Griggs to follow him. He did, glancing only once as Uly managed the ladder. There was so much stuff going on around here, that Griggs wasn't entirely sure the axe was real. Sticking his axe through the rungs of the ladder he hooked a rung, standing on the bottom rung. He had just turned to climb when he simply instead reached out to grab the axe. He'd see if it was real. Holding on to the ladder he wrenched the axe out of the ground as Uly began crying out for their departure.

Roxy?/Adina?Last Wednesday at 2:26 PM
Roxy stood there, staring at the evil before her and her ears flickered to it's temptations. Her whole body was tense, even her tail stayed still. Many things the vesser said made no sense to her, but she knew Jeff wouldn't take her offers. What was the point in staying in a home when it's barely your home anymore? Her ears collapsed when the massive being began to speak to her, her green hues focusing on the many eyes the creature had. She heard it speak of the dagger she took and how she did it with greed. It's words made her growl. In no way was that done out of greed. She thought she was protecting the queen at the time. If it would have been because of greed, then she'd never have given it to Ingavor. Roxy turned to Jeff. "Jeff, let's go. This evil is making things up. I may have done horrible things in the past, but it was never because of greed." She tugged on his arm, begging for them to go. "Let the castle go, it's not as important as your family." Then a loud booming voice roared. Roxy turned to see the dragon speak to the vesser and Jeff. With what he said, she picked up the pieces on who he was. It was this Samuel, Noki's father that she was told about. Her focus went to Jeff once again, hoping if she wasn't going to convince him, that his step father would. A smile appeared on her face when he agreed to Samuel and suddenly they were on the back of the dragon. With a sigh of relief that her friend was with her, she went to sit by Bellarose and Ingavor, noticing the cat curlled on her lap, which she figured was Desdemona. There were still others that Roxy was still unaware of who they were, being the paladin, the pregnant women, and the man who was speaking another language, though now was not was not the time to get familiar with them. Her focus was hoping that they could all escape.
Suddenly, Roxy noticed a glow in the distance, seeing a black cloaked man beginning to charge up a bolt. "Everyone! Look out!" She shouted, but it was too late. The bolt of lightning was coming straight towards Elaira. Though, that's when something unpredictable happened. The dog that she had, sprung to action and took the hit for her. On top of him not only surviving the hit, it actually spoke to the elf. That's when Roxy realized that this was no normal dog. She shot a stare at Elaira, putting the fact her new companion was something indeed more than led on to be to the side for a moment. "Elaira... This is the people who you follow? That master of your's cares nothing for you. Hope you see that now. Try to put your faith in someone who cares for you, not that wants to use you." Her stare went to the cultist from the distance. So many people put faith in a man so foolish? The target on his head just got bigger and in addition, made a new enemy, not to mention that the man aimed for a target on a dragon's back. Her eyes would then settle on the dog, holding Bellarose a bit closer when she got frieghtened. "Everything is okay. I have you. If anyone tries anything, I hope they know how many of us including myself will protect you, even if they so as try to touch a hair on your head." The entire time saying this, she stared the dog down, showing what she said was a threat and that she would stop at nothing in order to protect her daughter. Her attention then went to Iggy, motioning that there was indeed something up with the dog and that they should keep an eye on it.

GuinevereLast Thursday at 4:52 AM
Elaira remained relaxed against Zaruth as she glanced around at all the others on the creatures back. She took note of all the stares from the little one, Roxy, Ingavor.. the list could go on, she was sure, but it was of little matter in her mind. If they wanted to try something in such a critical moment, that was their business to do so. She simply wanted the whole ordeal to be done and said with. Listening to Samuel proclaim its command over Jeff, she closed her eyes, sighing as the creature moved under her, slamming its wings into the ground swaying along with its motion. As if almost on que, her Elven ears twitched as she heard the voice. Not those of Dragons and Demons, Humans or the like. She heard the voice. His voice. Eyes snapping open, she turned in her seat to one knee, looking out towards the Visser, resting them on her Master. Not once since he had taken command of her had she been called such vile names, so the encounter itself caught her a bit off guard. As the barrier fell and his bolt sprang from his finger tips, she narrowed her eyes, knowing that Zaruth was already springing to action. As the bolt hit the Demon, her bow was already loosed from her shoulders, arrow drawn. As Zaruth dropped and her shot was clear, time seemed to slow in her mind as she prayed (Easter Egg Reward Used: God's Favor), By whatever God or Goddess hears my prayer, bless my arrow. Make its aim true, its sting of the feeble mind. May he never process another intelligent thought as long as he lives.. As she released the arrow, she lowered the bow, sinking back against Zaruth resting a hand on her companions side. Hearing the Fox give her patronizing speech, she chose to ignore it, proving by firing upon her now former Master that she had chosen to abandon his teaching and command. She began petting Zaruth's side, speaking to his mind (telepathic to companion), "You are either brave, or exceedingly stupid.." --- (Desdemona's turn skipped)

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/AkuLast Friday at 10:26 AM
Aku saw her. There she was. Nothing. Useless. Pitiful. These words slammed against his dome as he tried to put the pieces together, while another ball of darkness welled up in his hands. He couldn't believe that after it all, she was just going to leave him. After all the nights of them making love in her bed chambers, while she was sleeping. After all years he had spent grooming her into the person she was. How dare she spit it back in his face by riding on the back of a large abomination, while accompanied by even smaller abominations. Zaruth, Roxanne, Jeff. They all deserved to die. Jeff and Elaira especially now were both on his hit list and he would never, ever give up. Yet he knew he was outnumbered, and the moment the first bolt had flown from his hands and smashed against the dog, that he had made a mistake. The ball in his hands then shot into the air, about 500 feet into the sky until it was no longer able to be noticed in the large sea of black, then it shot to the direction of Incrad. (Clone Used)
"As the sun will vanish, The world will be engulfed in the All mother's Embrace! The Animals will return to Ulon, and the new plants shall enherit the earth. The new saviors will be those with the soul strong enough. Those who are strong will repopulate the new Ulon and make the world a better place, in her name!" He looked toward Elaira, who started to draw her bow, He held his arms out at his sides, palms facing her, as if to say 'I'm here. Do it.' This man was truly dereanged. "Can I get an amen?" He muttered under his breath as he watched her pull back her knotch, and let the arrow fly. His body jerked slightly, as he looked down to find an arrow lodged in his left shoulder. "Hahahah! Elaira! You fool! All those years training and you can't even kill me! Aye'll kell ya, yew stoopid-..." He said as his vision started to get blurry, and different thoughts started to take over, such as why this worm was crawling in the dirt. "Werm." He said, without his skull on, flashing a small smile at it. "I lyke werm." The Master was now a simple, bumbling idiot, and was no longer a threat to anyone. He even ignored the pain in his shoulder as the once evil man was far to busy admiring the worm he had met.

AnayaToday at 1:34 PM
The Visser watched them all get on the dragon, it stood there watching Jeff leave and did not say a word as he went. The barrier was going to come down and the Visser knew this, its empty face turned and looked towards Aku that had walked to its side and sent off a shot directed at one of the Vissers own people, a disciple of Caliga, but that demon on the back of the dragon protected the girl well and the girl rebutted asking the gods to aid her and make her attack hit. Guidance was given as Aku was struck with the mind melting arrow , the Visser chuckled to its self as it thought of something so cruel it could cast on the poor mortal but instead it made the choice to do nothing at all to the poor fool he was to weak anyway and not worth its time to deal with, there was larger things to do now and for the time being it had to wait a little longer for the wyvern to leave and do what it was going to do. But with a lifted hand the hounds around it broke in half duplicating to double there forces (30 hounds now has uped to 60 around the wall) and with that the Visser simply held its spot allowing the hounds to properly form out of one another and get there body parts in the right order. --
Samuel moved his long neck and massive green eyed head to look at everyone on his back his bright green eyes shimmered as he made check to that everyone was on and all was well and holding onto the straps on his saddle or at least they had good enough balance not to fall or roll into places were the saddle did not cover, he could see Ana pulling up the ladder and getting herself back down on his back right along side Noki who was holding to her sister ready for her father to take off from the ground. Sam moved to look back to the Visser as the Barrier was dropping and the others were yelling to go, he wasted no time as his eyes never left the Visser, the Visser was doing nothing standing there as the hounds rushed foreword to go right for the castle to do there work in slamming into it and smashing the building down. The tree inside the building growing as the Visser was in reality not doing nothing it was growing the tree witch was all it needed to do. It just needed that to grow it needed not the people that were on Samuel's back and it gladly would just let them go with no struggle at all, it was not its job to attack them, in due time when things were right they would all die anyway. Sam noticed that nothing was attacking him and this puzzled the wyvern but he was not going to question it and have his thoughts or actions fly back and bite him in the ass, he moved his wings and pushed off the ground with his strong hind legs flapping hard sending the hounds back with the air thrusts down, they did not react and simply kept rushing into the now broken down castle doors to just rip and shred the inside of the castle. Sam kept flying up not overly high but high enough to see the town under the hill, he wanted something from that town but it was pointless to think of things like that now, they could come back here to get it all if they needed to.
(everyone can see this from sams back) the town was on fire, with blue flames that shimmered in there own light. The only buildings not touched were the old whore house, the blacksmith and the snorting boar, all the other building be them on fire or simply smashed down the ground under them turning black with deep veins that were growing up the blackening hill to the castle, darkness eating into the earth its self to corrupt even the grass and land. And there, in the middle of town was a woman, a single woman with a hound walking at her side, a bright blue and black dire hound that walked at her flank, a woman dressed in purple with black skin and matching hair and one set of beautiful purple eyes. And what made her stand out the most was her large black angel like wings that hung down her back and dragged along the ground, not two of them but four of them that hung from her back and even if nicely folded to her they dragged in the dirt around her naked feet. She looked up at the wyvern that hovered in the air watching everything words whispered into the minds of everyone on Sams back “it is a pity, you are all our
children but so lost you are, no home no place to go and all could have been so different if one never left our pool in the first place, he is the one you should blame, be wrath within you. Children of a darkness encased sun, all you have to do is ask for freedom and it can be given, pray children of ours, pray and we will hear you always, everything you could ever want, you can get your sun back but what will you give to get it” then the woman's voice went silent as she turned her eyes back down to watch the castle walls in the distance, the stones of them turning black as large peeking purple towers were starting to be built by the standing Visser that now was simply working. Then that woman dressed in purple with the wings walked into the whore house leaving the view of anyone watching. --
Sam pushed from the hovering spot after the words whispered into his mind, he was not going to stay here, the thoughts he had no longer mattered and he lifted flapping higher into the air till the town under no longer could be seen and was simply a black shape under them with faint flickers of blue fire. It was all over now, there was no castle there was no home Iron was over and they had to make a new home yet again, thousands of years of history and home were gone in what seemed like a blink. As he got high enough he started to level out his body so it was a more flat surface for the passengers that had a bumpy ride to get up here, wyverns were not the easiest flying mount but they had what they had and he was faster then a normal dragon due to his sheer wing size. (225 feet on each side, same as Smaug from the hobbit Visual Aid posted)


once levelled out he wound be stable enough for people to move around as long as they stayed on the saddle or armour parts of his body to not meat contact with his toxic scales. It was very cold up in the clouds, like colder then it normally would be this time of year, sams hole body radiated heat and you could see the steam coming off him just as one would see there own breath in the winter. His breath was all fogged as well that drifted back in the air the same with anyone else on his back. --
The Axe Griggs now held in his hand whispered to his mind as he held to its handle “my knight of old, i have been given to you by the god Olum, light and magisty now serve you, we will rid the world of the vile undead and the scourge together, i can hear your thoughts as you hear mine, do not be in fear my knight for we are one, i will never leave you, the black axe of Olum now Serve you valiantly” the black axe handle seemed to shimmer slightly in his grip as he would look at it and hear it speak in his mind as he road the back of the dragon

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

Anaya

Anaya
Admin
Admin

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/AkuLast Monday at 11:11 PM
As the scene unfolded before him, with Elaira, the master, and the hound, Jeff raised a brow, before looking down at the man firing the bolts. "Aku-..?" Jeff said, narrowing his eyes. He hadn't seen the man for centuries, but he could see the hate in his eyes, even as he was struck with Elaira's arrow. Jeff's eyes slowly turned toward her, with a smirk from behind his mask. Potential, he thought. Jeff's own bow made from shadows formed in his hands, while an arrow of pure light formed in the knotch of his weapon. Pulling back the misty string, he fired an arrow into the ground, at Aku's feet, which sent him, mindlessly skittering into the woods, like the moron he was. Jeff said nothing, as the Master ran through the brush, away from them. His eyes moved toward Elaira and her mutt, then Bella and Roxy, before resting on Iggy and Des, then finally, Ulysees, and the Viking whom was sure to have climbed up the ladder at this point, unless he was hanging on down below. A small army of degenerates to fight against the toughtest god known to any many in any world. That was when he turned away from the Visser, hounds, and everyone else, and looked toward the town.
His eyes widened at HIS town on fire. HIS people dead. He couldn't believe it. Jefferic Lyvix DeLaRose, for the first time in a long time, showed remorse, and pure sadness and grief over the Iron. It was as if watching a mother mourn silently over her fallen babe. Jeff's eyes never left HER, even as she spouted her pure nonsense. Jeff didn't hold on, he simply used Telekensis to hold his feet in place while Samuel pushed himself off the ground, and began flapping away. There, the prince, no, King stood, watching over his fallen city, as his dreams and aspirations of a better, thriving Iron crumbled into literal nothingness. Jeff's fists balled, but he didn't weep, he just stared Caliga/Visser down, while they flew away, only muttering a few words.
"A false prophet believes his own words, be them wrong or not." The shade was only muttering, but he knew she understood him. As steam rose, and the vision of the town faded from view, Jeff didn't take his eyes off of the direction away from town. His mouth was slightly agape from behind his mask, which no one would be able to see, but everyone, simply looking into his eyes would feel his emotions. They would feel all of his memories in his childhood home, and future kingdom turn to blood soaked ash. Finally, as Sam stablized himself, Jeff sat, toward the edge of his back. He crossed his legs, and didn't even look at the others, keeping his back to them, about 10 feet away from them. He said nothing else, but took his violin off of his back, and silently plucked the strings, with no real goal in mind, other than Kill a god. It seemed impossible, but Jeff wanted nothing more than to find a way.
------------------------------------
Ingavor held Desdemona in his arms as the ride they hitched got bumpy, and Samuel took off. He used as much of his energy as the weakened man could muster, and held the two in place with his own magic until he straightened out. After the hard part was over, Ingavor hand his hands over Des's fur, and looked down at her with a smirk. "Is now an appropriate time to tell you that I'm in love with you?" He blurted out with a dumb, weak grin. He knew she might not be able to respond in cat form, which was fine by him. He was just glad that her, and all of his friends were safe for now. Especially Roxy and her kin. He had his father's armor, and his spell book, as well as a sword. He had all he needed to protect Desdemona and his friends. He just hoped he was well rested enough to do so. He looked around to make sure everyone was alright, and then sighed with relief when he noticed everyone was, yet kept his eyes on the talking dog, even as they flew. He knew right away now what it was. Demon. Some sort of creature with a bond to Elaira, judging from his willingness to sacrifice himself for her. The steward crossed his arms, looked to Lady Ana and Queen Noki, making sure that they were safe as well, even though he knew Samuel would never leave them behind.
----------------------------------
Ulysees watched as the Evil man fired a bolt at the woman, only to hit the dog instead. Uly didn't interfere, as he knew they were leaving anyway, and decided not to waste his energy like Jeff was, on scaring the dumbed Cult Leader away. Yet, a feeling of Sadness washed over him as he saw the darkness grow around the town. He couldn't stop it, but he knew he could still save people, even if it meant his own life was forfiet in the process. He let out a sigh, as Samuel pushed of the ground, and held himself in place by slamming his sheild in between the cracks of armor on his back, and holding on. Ulysees, the resourcful man, then looked at Roxy with a smirk, and gripped onto Bella for Safety. He gave a bright, white smile toward her. "I got your daughter, ma'am. Just hold on." Bella didn't fight it, as she could feel his energy, and trusted him immedietly, even as the steam flooded the vision around them. Bella's eyes moved over to Roxy, as she was most likely holding on as well, and spoke out loud, over the sound of gusting winds. "Will we ever be safe again, mother? Is Caliga gonna kill us?" Jeff didn't even look over his shoulder to poke into the conversation. Usually, he would have said "We can beat that bitch!" but instead, he watched as the town grew smaller and smaller in the distance and the darkness. Uly gave a sigh, as he, and Bella gripped the shield with intent to stay on his back.
----------------------------------
Bella was only 13, going to be 14 soon, and couldn't understand all the violence surrounding her from such a young age. From the beatings of the whores in Everdeens, to the brutality in the streets of Iron, to the zapping of Zaruth. Why did it have to be this way? She didn't understand. Yet, seeing Aku get away with hurting anything made her angry, as a spark of energy flashed in her pupil, like a bolt of electricity. Flames sparked at her finger tips as she looked toward the man who fled into the woods, after Jeff shot at him with an arrow, in succession to Elaira's. It was over, and her aura died down. Anyone with energy sensing abilities could feel her spark, such as Jeff whom was to depressed to say anything, or Ingavor, whom was taking note of future possible training with Bella. Ulysees felt this as well, and this caused him to lean forward and grab her as the dragon was taking off. Everything was According to plan, so far. They were all safe. But at what cost?


Coyote420Last Monday at 11:46 PM
-Griggs heard the distracting message of the axe, and was froze up through the early take off. When the second voice started talking to him to, this time a woman, he answered back. "Wait, who are you?" And by some miracle responded in the same language the female voice was. "Mother? Nah, me ma'm could cuss a sailor under." He laughed, still talking at the second voice. "The other voice in my head says it's a talking axe, so you're closer." He laughed as he climbed up the swaying ladder. Years at sea in the rigging and on the deck had taught his body what his mind could not remember, and he walked up the dragons back with relative ease. Getting on the point if armor nearest the dragons head he said to his axe, speaking out loud. "I ain't no sir or knight. I think you have the wrong guy." He was curious and wasn't disappointed. The axe answered back, it's handle glowing. Griggs held it out and blinked at it couple times. "Look around you, knight, what evil do you see?" Griggs had totally missed the burning towns, he was so distracted by all the voices in his head. This was great, usually inside his head just sounded like the back end of an iron mine shaft on a calm summer day. He looked around as he had been directed. "Nope, I don't see no evil." He said out loud. The handle flickered, died, then glowed for a little while and Griggs smiled giving the axe a pat. "I think your a nice axe." The handle glowed but the glow didn't last long and Grigged grabbed a canteen, toasted with the axe, took a swig and poured a little of the Mead onto his axe. Taking another swallow of the delicious liquid he discovered he had run dry. "Does anyone have mead?" Oh right, the dragon was from Galandor. He gave a kick at he edge of the armor. "Hey Doombringer, where do you Stowe the Mead?"


Roxy?/Adina?Last Tuesday at 1:24 AM
Watching Elaira strike an arrow at her own master was quite surprising. From talking to her earlier, she seemed like she would die for him, but it seemed she had other things in mind now. What they are, she would not know. Was that in a way telling everyone she wasn't a cultist anymore? "You certainly have gotten my interest in you Elaira. What changed your veiws on your master so quickly if I may ask? Was it simply because he attacked you? You seemed so sure of yourself in the library earlier today..." There was a small sense of relief for a moment. The idea that the master would no longer be a threat to anyone, made her happy, but there was no point to it anymore. She could care less about the Black Sun now. This knew city that she took a liking to so quickly was now up in flames. What was of the many people she met over her short time here? What was of Gus and Niv? Were they okay? She even thought of Everdeen and Jazmine. None of them deserved any of this. Her eyes fell on the dog. She had no idea what it was, but even when they left the city, she could still sense darkness and assumed it was coming from the hound. She turned her head to Ingavor talking to Desdemona, smiling to his comment to her, but then faded when Bella asked if they will ever be safe again. Her eyes locked with her little one's. She wasn't going to hide anything from her now. She is old enough. "To be completely honest hun, I'm not sure anymore, but I will tell you, I'll do whatever I can to protect you and teach you how to protect yourself if anything were to happen to me."
Roxy then turned her head to the paladin, one of the new faces. Giving him a nod 'thank you' she smiled. "So, how do you fit in all this chaos if I may ask?" She said to the paladin. The fox inched closer to him and Bellarose, not that she didn't trust him, just she felt better if she was holding the little girl as well. Besides, her fur could help keep the child warm in wind. "You kinda popped up right when we needed you, which reminds me... Thank you." Her ears flickered to the Viking and she looked towards him for a moment. Was he talking to his ask? She rose an eyebrow, a little worried for this other new face's sanity. She shook her head and focused on the paladin, her her ears now rotating towards Jeff's violin


GuinevereLast Wednesday at 3:28 AM
Des, in her feline form, simply rolled her eyes to Ingavor's declaration of love. They were on the back of a Wyvern, flying over a burning city and still weren't completely out of the woods yet, and he chose now of all times to say that? What an odd character, she thought to herself. She did however began to purr, stretching up to lick his bottom lip before settling back down, curling into a tight ball, tail flicking back and forth.
---
Elaira remained leaned against Zaruth, petting his back slowly as they quickly rose into the air, ignoring Jeff's shot he took towards her Master. The man was a complete moron at this point. To do anything else, especially wasting a perfectly good arrow, was idiotic to her. Things had moved so quickly compared to the life she was use to leading that if there was a way for her to describe it, she would consider it exciting. The Goddess had finally taken control of the world as she had planned, her Master had been reduced to a useless tool and all of them were now on the back of a Wyvern. An abomination it may be, but interesting to be this far up in the air. Turning to face Roxy as she spoke, the Elven woman simply stared at her, eyes just as emotionless as ever, "My interests are to remain alive, Fox. He attempted to kill me, my foolish companion took the brunt, I retaliated. Simple as that. He is my Master no more. Until I find another, I am simply what the man made me to be." As the air chilled around them, she pulled up the hood of her cloak. Knowing Zaruth would be warm regardless what altitude they would end up in, she pushed the Demon onto his side, giving him a belly rub. She knew without a doubt he would take it to be more than it actually was, but he did deserve a bit of praise for coming to her rescue regardless how foolish it was.

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/AkuLast Wednesday at 4:13 AM
Zaruth's eyes widened as he was pushed onto his side, in excitement. He knew what this meant. (Telepathy) "Foolish, or not. I saved you." He then let out small whimpers and pants at the same time, as the pain was slowly welling down. He rolled slightly, as did his eyes in the back of his head, while the pleasure of her hand moving across his stomach and chest was damn near overwhelming. "They know the truth about me. I am not a real dog. But they do not attack. We are safe for now." He poked his head over toward the dragon playing his violin. "Now would be a good time to make friends." He said, motioning his head toward her, to rest on her leg while she rubbed his stomach, simply enjoying it, unless she decided to get up.
----------------------------------------------
Ulysees looked to the fox asking him these questions, and simply smiled. as he usually would. "Ulysees Hestermore, at your service. I was actually in Avalon, visiting my wife." He crossed his arms. "The sun went down, and-...I couldn't save the people I was with. So I came here. Lady Ana and Master Sam are my bosses, and I had no idea they would be trying to save people in Iron. I thought I could be of some help, before-..." He was then caught off guard by Jeff's violin. "-...Before anymore people had to die." Uly then let go of Bellarose, who rested against Roxy's side. Bella listened to the words that came from her mother, and simply nodded along. "Don't worry, Mama. I'll protect you." She then drew her axe, with a scowl. It was rather adorable to see a small girl with a large axe, but she didn't even struggle to lift it. Bella was a true warrior, and would only grow in potential and power under Roxy and her friend's guidance. "I felt-...something." She said. "When we left the Iron. It was life, I could feel the energy around me." ---------------------------------------------------
Ingavor smirked as Des licked his lip and rested, all while he scratched under her chin. "I'll take that as a yes." He whispered, while relaxing against the dragon. "Wrong place and time, perhaps, but I think telling you now, despite not telling you at all, is better." He then looked over toward Jeff, whom seemed as if he were in his own little world. "Rather sad, is it not?" He said to the unresponding Desdemona. "Man comes back from the dead, just to have everything he ever wanted ripped from him once again." He shook his head and continued petting Des, moving to scratch behind her ears. "If I ever get that distraught over something or someone, I don't know what I'd do." Then he caught onto the viking's words, slightly. Only understanding "Mead" to which, Ingavor reached inside his spell book, and pulled out a small horn of it. "Hey, Griggs!" He said, floating it over toward the man, while using Telekenisis, with a small smirk on his face. "Enjoy it." IT was cold to the touch, which would be rare for the viking to feel.
------------------------------------------------------------
Jeff's fingers simply plucked along the neck of the violin, in no real order. It was as if he was in his own head, just thinking about everything. His life. His death. His mother. His brothers and sisters. His wife. His children. Everything. Nothing remained. Not his family. Not his castle. Not his crown. Not even him. How could he lead these people to hope and salvation if he was what was sending the beasts after them in the first place? He knew that nothing he did would ever stop them, but he couldn't leave his loved ones behind either. All he had left were a hand full of people, that he was constantly putting in danger with his being there. What would he do if one of them died for him? Ingavor? Roxy? Gods forbid, Bella? He wouldn't live with himself, but he couldn't die. He couldn't give Caliga the satisfaction of knowing she had power returned to her upon his death. He let out a small sigh, and began to play some triumphant, yet somber, sad music while they all rode on Samuel's back. His bow string moved gently across the violin, creating a soft, gentle sound.
While he played, his mind went to that of an old memory. Him, his mother and his father, all sitting in the throne room, talking about the good times. It was ironic to him that a good memory was simply sitting and talking of them. That proved how long Jeff and his family had problems with each other. His hands picked up speed, while his fingers moved along the neck elegantly, as if they were dancing with the strings. His bow string dipped up and down, while he once again changed up the pacing and speed. He closed his eyes, and simply tried to forget where he was, while his music surrounded him.


Coyote420Last Wednesday at 9:27 AM
"Aha!" Griggs caught the floating mead, which to him looked like it was floating in water, or slowly thrown. The axe andle was glowing and flickering and obviously not leaving the man alone. The Mead was cold to the touch, which was indeed strange for Grigge in this southern place. "Skol!" He filled his canteens, and there was enough Mead for both canteens to be filled, with a little left over. The remainder he sipped from directly as he looked through his bag. Finding the chainmail he had taken off in the Queen's bedroom for the price we was wearing now, he stepped around Noki and Ana, who weren't saying anything, and walked up to Ingavor, who was holding a cat. "Ah. Verminator! Hero of the cupboard!" He thought he was funny and stooped, petting the cats head. He slapped Inavors shoulder, thanking the man for the mead. (will write you what inavor sees) The child Bella got the armor from him, and he thumped his chest, but the entire time his axe handle was flickering, it's glowing light becoming more and more persistent. He looked at his axe and opened his mouth to speak to it but then noticed an animal human dog person looking at him. He lowered the axe and turned his back to it, then whispered to the axe. "Fine, you're worse than a woman, I'll go talk to him." With a huge sigh he left the group behind, glancing once at his friend Uly, whom got passed one of the canteens of Mead as Griggs walked over and sat down next to Jeff. The axe was glowing and flickering and obviously not shutting up, and as Griggs eyes turned onto Jeff the glowing steadied, then remained.(c)

Coyote420Last Wednesday at 9:34 AM
-He waited till the song was done, then shifted his axe so the handle touched the man, almost as if to say, "Hey dude, gotta talk to you." The axe handle flickered a bunch an Griggs looked at Jeff in shock, which took him a while to get over but when he finally spoke it was clear he was not joking. "My axe says you have broken the law." He let that linger in the air for a while as he looked at Jeff. "My axe is annoying though, and never shuts up." He gave a nod and shifted, watching Jeff. "You are under arrest Jeff, and I need you to, once we land, return with me to Galandor to be tried by the Galandor Wolves for your actions." He glanced at the party that was with the Prince, then back at the prince. "Or just push me off this dragon and pretend nothing has happened." He flashed a smile, lifted the Mead an took a swig, but didn't offer Jeff any. "We will let the king decide your fate, the ace just insists I uphold the law, not that I deliver it's verdicts and become the laws executioner. Will you accompany me to your trial?" He took another long draught of the Mead, side eyeing the prince as he did so. The axe handle had stopped it's flickering glow, and both the axe a d Griggs seemed to be waiting for Jeff's answer.-(e)

Roxy?/Adina?Last Wednesday at 9:53 PM
Roxy gave Elaira a nod, her eyes staring back in her empty ones. "Fair enough. Just.... before, you acted like you would lay down your life for him... Either way, I'm glad you did what you did." She tilted her head and gave her a look. "Until you find another? Why must you have one?" She turned to her daughter, reachung for her hair and began to comb through it with her claws, being careful not to hurt her while she takes out the curls all the while she listened to Ulysees talk. "Ulysees? What an interesting name," she said watching her hands work with Bellarose's hair. "My name is Roxanne.. or Roxy if you like it short. Then this little one here is Bellarose, my brave daughter." She gave nods here and there as he spoke, her ears rotating to the different voices of the group as well as the calm violin that played, which settled the mood quite peacefully. "Avalon huh? I actually had plans on visiting a lot of lands after getting some coin in Iron, but 'things' got in the way of my plans..." She smiled to Bellarose's comment. "I know sweetie." After awhile, Roxy's combing turned into braiding and she made a cute braid on the left side of her head just like her mother's. She looked back up to the paladin. "Well I'm very glad you are with us. Don't know would have happened if you weren't there at the castle." Her tail shifted back and forth, feeling calmer than usual.
Her attention went to Bellarose when she spoke about energy. She rose an eyebrow and opened her mouth, but then was interrupted by the Viking talking to his axe once again. Why was this man here? Is he actually insane? She shot Ulysees a look, a 'is this man crazy' look. Then, she heard the Viking talking, something about arresting Jeff and that's when she decided to investigate. "Hold that thought Bella" she would then venture over, holding onto the spikes on Samuel's back to keep her balance. When she got there, she looked the Viking up and down. "Are you okay in the head? You've been talking nonsense since I've seen you."

GuinevereYesterday at 12:25 AM
Elaira looked back to Roxy, listening to what she had to say, though she did not know what better way to word her reasonings than she already had. It was rather simple, "There is no other real way for me to explain my change in thought, Fox. If I am attacked by anyone for any reason and happen to live through the experience, whether by skill, luck or other factors, I will retaliate in the appropriate fashion." Hearing the question concerning why she had to have another Master, she looked down, glancing at Zaruth before answering, "Because I am a tool. A weapon. Without a user, I am simply that: a tool. A hammer is just a hammer, just as a sword is a sword. Without someone to pick either up and use them for their intended purpose, they are useless. Simple items. Same concept applies to my skills. Without another to instruct me on how to use them, I myself have no use for them, making me useless. And I refuse to be useless. This is why I must have a Master, to be instructed to be useful." Her eyes fell to Ulysees, really taking in the mans presence since his arrival. She found the aura about him.. disturbing, to say the least. She had lived in the shadow for so long that to come face to face with a man of light was just.. disturbing. There was no other word for it. Choosing to ignore the others, she stopped scratching Zaruth, leaning against him and speaking to him through their connection (telepathically), "I see no gain for either of us by making friends with this lot. As soon as we touch down, I am taking my leave, assuming I will not have to fight my way out of it. Stay and make friends if you want, but I have little interest in this bunch."


AnayaYesterday at 11:34 AM
Sam gave a snort as he turned his head to look back a moment, niki had fallen a sleep in Ana's arms and ana was silently looking forword clearly much on her mind. He gave another snort as moisture had entered and was irritating his nose. He turned his head backforword seeing thenruined temple down below, a known abandoned locathion he knew would be safe for the most part once the wild life was scared off. "We will be landing soon" he smoke as he snarled trying to rid the water from his nose. It would not be long now and as he tilted downward you would fully make out the forest under them.

AnayaYesterday at 1:09 PM
Zaruth at last was able to push away the pain that had riddled his bones and stolen a little chunk of his life from him, necromancer magic was the worst for that. He lifted his head to look at Eaira as he gave a snort like chuckle not caring much anymore if anyone would notice, the cat was out of the bag and it was clear he was no normal dog and really he hated hiding it anyway so this was not a overly bad turn of events. (In her mind) "you have not gotten it yet have you, were you go I go, you are bound to me, as I am bound to you. We were made this way till your or my end of days when you agreed to my friendship, a contract if you will was signed with your voice, and if we have to fight our way out I can take on everything here but the wyvern I am sure, but why would we need to fight if we simply need to go off on our own, and were do you wish to go anyway, I do not know the land, so I hope you know were to head. We do not need to be there friends to use them Elaira, and that little one ingavor has a mighty fine trinket on his belt" zaruths voice went silent as his head turned and looked to ingavor he could see the teddy bears aura and he was enjoying the soul that was inside it.

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/AkuYesterday at 1:44 PM
Ulysees was caught off guard as he felt Elaira staring at him. "Hello Ma'am!" He said with a small smile, before Griggs thrusted some mead into his chest. Uly then shifted his eyes toward the viking as he went to speak with Jeff. Roxy then shot him a look, and Ulysees simply shrugged. "Maybe-...Jeff did something wrong? But-..the man has been dead for a long time, and to my understanding, only just came back to life. What could he have done wrong in that time?" He whispered to Roxy, While Bella was once again Left behind, as Roxy moved over toward the group, and started asking the man if he was actually insane. Bella held her hand over her mouth, and gave a small giggle. She enjoyed the braids and such that Roxy had made out of her hair. It made her more destinguished and defined. She loved it. She reaally lucked out with a parent like Roxanne the mighty Kitsune.
As Jeff began to speak to Roxy, and Giggs, Uly simply kneeled down next to Bella, as Jeff used his energy to hold everyone down while they all readied to land. "You felt power, young one." Ulysees said with a smile. Bella, also grinning, nodded. "Am I like Ingavor?!" She asked, excitedly. Ingavor, while still holding Desdemona, smirked toward her. "You'll be more powerful than me one day. I can already feel it in your core, Bellarose." His twang rang out to her and Uly. "I guess that answers your question." Uly replied to Bella's question with a chuckle at the end. Ingavor, then noted that Griggs was attempting to arrest Jeff, but was still a bit weakened from the barrier. Yet, he was slowly regaining his mana, along with his strength, just bubbling in his core. Ingavor too was held down, along with Des, as Samuel decended toward the earth. "I hate heights." He said, looking down at Des. "Yet-..I literally learned how to fly. Isn't that funny?" He asked the nontalking cat, nervousness caking his voice as he talked, as he just now realized how high up they truly were. Ulysees, shot a look back at Elaira, noting that she had stopped staring. He felt her aura, but also noted the change that was taking place in her heart. She said to the fox that it was her purpose to have a master, but it seemed that her, getting on the dragons back, and petting the dog, and according to the Fox, kissing her, was all apart of her own free will. Elaira didn't realize it, but she was her own master already. Uly simply nodded toward them again, with a wide smile, and looked back toward Griggs, Roxy and Jeff.
---------------------------------
Jeff sighed softly to himself as he kept playing his violin, until the song ended. That was when he smelt the scent of old, warm mead, and greed. Jeff turned his head to the left to see the viking, now speaking english, which he couldn't before, with a new axe. The high king then tilted his head as the man talked and talked about laws, and courts and Jeff being under arrest, yet the only thing that could come to Jeff's mind was Did this man drink as a fetus? Did his mother drop him or throw him across the room as a babe? He crossed his arms, after placing his violin back over his shoulder. "I'm-...under arrest-...because-...your axe-..is talking to you?" Jeff looked behind the Viking, toward Roxy, whom seemed to be asking the same questions. Jeff held a finger up to her and Uly, then turned to the man. "Look-..." He gave a sigh, while his eyes flashed solid white, then black, then blue.
"I have just watched everything that I worked so hard to come home to just destroyed right before my very eyes. And now you are telling me to stand trial for no reason other than your axe told you that I am a 'bad man'." Jeff used finger quotes, then cocked his head to the right, honestly worried about the vikings well being. "Yet-...if it is important to you. I will go before the court of Galandor, even though, it is highly unlikely that they are even still a standing kingdom." He inhaled, then exhaled. "All I ask is that you let me get my friends to safety before we go. I need to ensure that Caliga can't get her hands on them." Jeff looked at Roxy, taking his finger down and mouthed the words "I'm sorry" Toward her. He knew that the prime needed his power in Incrad, and that if he was with his friends, he would be putting them in danger. His best bet was to go with the viking, and head as far away from them as possible. "Olum axe." He motioned toward the axe in Griggs's hand. "It compells you to try and uphold the righteous balance." He nodded. "I guess it didn't take the fuckin' apolcalypes into account." Jeff, then looking back at his friends, over Griggs's shoulder.
"You all need to keep Samuel safe." He said, as he crossed his arms again, in almost a sweet gesture. "He is going to exhaust himself trying to keep you all alive. He may be bigger and stronger, but we can all weave our power together, and become one strong force." He looked at Samuel, whom seemed to be annoyed with the moisture in the air. Jeff didn't mind it. It was nice to feel the rain on his skin once again. Then He started to plummet toward the earth, near their location. Jeff simply used a burst of power, to belt everyone to Sam's back, using Telekenisis. He knew that it was so sudden, and random, without warning, that he couldn't expect everyone to hold on at once. Jeff then grunted, as white latches held everyone, including Zaruth, himself, Elaira, and Griggs all in place. "Like I said, Griggs. You want to take me to Galandor, despite being at war with a literal Goddess. Then fine, obviously your adgenda is more important than the lives of everyone here." He motioned toward everyone as the wind picked his hair up in the ensuing winds. "But you will wait until I am ready to leave. And I will go willingly."

Coyote420Yesterday at 2:12 PM
-Griggs had no intention of waiting. Not because he particularly cared what these people did, or because he felt burdened to help them on their fool's errand of fighting a... Did he say godess? Opening his mouth he spoke, but no words came out. He tried a few more times, still no words. Confusion lit his face and he felt around at his mouth. He had adjusted as the wyvern began it's dive, and resolved to just drinking the rest of the mead before pitching the bottle off the side of the dragon.(c)
The axe's handle's glow was flashing rapidly but Griggs just stowed it on his back under the shield. They could all think him mad... His eyes rested on the talking animal person thing. Mad? They were acting like this was all normal, like they had no choice but to resist. If the gods were at war the last place Griggs felt any need to be was in the middle of it. Being compelled to resist a god was madness, real madness. His axe was arguing his thoughts but Griggs inwardly argued that this was the god's business, and he couldn't be bothered to uphold all the laws any longer because he had already trusted the axe once. Simple as he may be, Griggs didn't enjoy fruitless labor. He gave up trying to communicate to these people for two reasons. First, his voice wasn't working for some reason. Secondly; anyone so full of themselves they would fight a god or goddess would never bother giving him the time of day, let alone value anything he had to say. He tried to move away from the group after giving a shrug in Uly's direction. As far as Griggs was concerned, High king of Nastalgia Jeff had all these people buffaloed; and Griggs wouldn't be sticking around to get dead with them. Unable to move Griggs just sat there and turned to look at the rapidly passing landscape. It appeared they were approaching some structure. Even from here he could see it had a barrier, and once again, those smelly dogs were surrounding it. Did these people ever do anything but run into trouble? As soon as Sniffles landed Griggs was leaving.(e)

Roxy?/Adina?Yesterday at 4:22 PM
Roxy kept the thoughts of Elaira in the back of her mind for now. She would talk with her again when they landed. To her, the elf was much more than a weapon, infact, she didn't even see her as one. After all, a weapon wouldn't be able to react on their own and she just proved to her that by striking down the cult master. The vixen looked at Jeff, giving the same look she gave to the Viking to him. How was he really about to leave them with some crazy man who talked an axe? There had to be a better reason behind it. Jeff wasn't this dumb. "What the hell Jeff? You aren't serious are you?" She shook her head, a rather irritated expression on her face. "This man isn't taking you anywhere, you don't have to. You're like a King. Whatever you did can be pardened, which..." She turned to the crazy Viking. "What the hell had he done? There's not even any law anymore on top of him not being here long enough to do anything. I've literally been with him the entire time he's been back and he's done nothing but help." Her ears flickered to Sam's grunts and snorts and she could they were descending. Her hand quickly grabbed hold of one of the dragon's horns to keep her from falling off and took a seat. Seeing Jeff's finger trying to silence her made her roll her eyes and piss her off even more. "Samuel and I didn't convince you to come along with us just so you can leave." She closed her eyes and shook her head again when Jeff talked about 'togetherness'. "So what you mean is, together without you with us? Doesn't quite make sense to me. If that is what you believe then uphold it and stick with us. I'm not letting one of my best friends leave me and there's no convincing otherwise, not you or this crazy fool." Her tail poofed and lashed out behind her, expressing her anger there as well as on her face.

IATMPOYesterday at 5:19 PM
Eyes closed he had taken a deep breath, his focus shifted from his intended target of the families cottage to the rude prince, Jefferic Lyvix DeLaRose, as a matter of poor attention apan and hearing noises at the castle. Suddenly he felt the change in atmosphere, ears flicking as he heard voices and eyes opening wide as he also had the feeling of weightlessness for a few seconds before coming down from right above of Jeff unintentionally. His His limbs splayed out as a instinctive reaction to grab a hold of anything as he came down, eyes staring up into the sky as he had no bearing whatsoever of what was below as he went down a short distance to land. "Z-ztad! sid fiiw!" He shouted in a foreign language in the short span of time he had, a slight bit of fear in his voice.

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

Anaya

Anaya
Admin
Admin
GuinevereToday at 3:43 AM
Elaira glanced at Ulysees again as he greeted her, but she decided not to engage the holy man. Instead, she went back to focusing on Zaruth, ending her petting of his belly and opted to lay against him. She couldn't help but wonder how much longer they planned on being in the air, but she realized that she was quickly growing a longing for solid ground (telepathically to Zaruth), "I haven't the slightest clue where to go from here once we land, though personally it would seem better than this group. Though, what you said about the trinket of Ingavor's makes sense. I've felt the power it holds as well, though I am not sure I myself can handle an object like that. If you care to claim it for your own, we can most certainly stay long enough to make that a reality, but just know that by acting on that, it will bring a great deal of unwanted attention from the group as a whole. Take it or leave it, that choice is yours and I will go along with it regardless your decision. But do make your intention known soon. We appear to be nearing something of a structure." Hearing Jeff's admittance to leaving with the axe bearer, she glanced in his direction, taking note of Roxy's objection. Crossing her arms, she continued to lean against her companion, tilting her head slightly, "Let the man go, if that's what he wishes to do, Fox. One less to concern yourself with, don't you think?"


Meanwhile already on the temple ground below
  Rose Has Thorns Part 4 - The Darker World 1c245f4d69b09747cabb66c18ed0b8b8

EncryptedGrace04/20/2019
Eira had been peering out the window to the direwolves below when the sound of scuffing and an unlatching alerted her attention to what was happening. Her head snapped around to see Siggurd closing himself behind the door, opening them up to the direwolves who had been just outside. Emotion filtered through the lense of confusion. Things happened in warped speed, and yet she saw it in slow motion, as though every move was calculated, but molassas in carrying it out. Vet reacted, and she had stepped toward the wolves that were coming at them, her hand reaching back to pull her axe off her back when Vet pulled that stone out, and his foot flew back to touch her leg. Her eyes cast up to the door, behind which was her nephew, and screamed, eyes flying wide when she saw it unfolding. "NOOOOO!". In an instant, they were surrounded by stained glass, and Eira laid down on a cold stone slab floor, stunned. Her blond tresses pooled against the floor beneath her head, and she was staring up at the cathedral ceiling. Memories swam of a battle that had taken place years ago when Siggurd was only two. The same battle that had taken his mother, her sister. She had crossed into Valhalla (where's the link for the Nordic religion here?) with her brother and father. She had lost all three of them in battle. They had fought well, and Odin rewarded them for it. That time was both a mourning of loss and a celebration of gain.
But Eira had left after that. Returning only with the spoils of her pillaging, offered as a kind of recompense for her mother, and the child she barely took the time to look at because of what he reminded her of. Her thoughts shifted to the present. To the room, and the look on Siggurds face. The last thing she saw when he closed himself behind the door. It took her a moment to even understand what she had seen, and when she had, her heart hardened, gripped in the vice of pain. The pain of loss, and the pain of betrayal. She heard Vet and Nan talk, and she just laid there unmoving, staring up into the ceiling as though it held some sort of answer. Blinking back the welling moisture, a single tear escaped and slid down the outskirts of her face, before dropping into her hair. "He made his choice." She murmured at last, in her Nordic tongue. She did not bless it. She did not commit him to Odin. No more words came from her. No one could know the torrent of them within her. She swallowed back the anguish, stuffing it deep alongside all the other emotions she had ever felt and kept to herself with no one but herself to hear them. Rolling, she lifted herself up off the floor by her hands and stood upright.

Xulimelon04/20/2019
-It was when she saw guilt start to take him that Nanalyn takes a swift stumble back with her bag of goodies not fully understanding how it worked but wanted to be well out of range should his attempt to go back actually work. From a distance shed set her bag down and face Vet now sounding alot more serious but supportive- "Look... Hey... " -Shed let him ease a little making sure it was ok to step a bit closer and comfort- "Back home the histories told of dark times, times of war and famine, plague and lawlessness, ancient times where the difference between boy or girl and man or woman was not a matter of age but of circumstance. In times as dark as these a man should be made as early as age 9. For non elves is this especially true. (c)
If he hadnt learned the lesson by now, then had you saved him, it would only be a mater of time before he'd force himself into another situation like this. The bottom line is you cant affort to be stupid and childish with so much on the line. He didnt value his own life enough to consider his actions and neither did he value ours... We all have our limits. In knowing those limits we can step around them to meet our ends but fail to do so instead thinking some miracle will ensure a happy ending to our self-righteous foolhardiness then you end up like dog-chow back there. Her thumb gestures over her shoulder whilst speaking "The biggest favor you can do for that ciggard boy is learn the lesson he likely wont be alive to retain. He let his emtions get the better of him and now he's fucking dead, or worse! You are about to do the same and abandon those that may need you to save someone who has already commited suicide..." -She closes her eyes and draws a deep breath. She then takes a few steps back and looks around awaiting his reply.This seems alot different than the looter they had first met. She didnt read but seemed verse in the lessons of history. Slightly odd but there are many pages to every elf.- (e)


Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/AkuLast Sunday at 11:01 PM
Vet looked toward them both, as Nan tried to comfort him, and give him a pep talk, and while the Aunt coldy shrugged it off. "I-..." Vet looked to Nanalyn and sighed. "You are right. He chose this path, but I just-..." He sighed softly and looked down at the tile. "I just hope he survives, and if not, may Odin protect him in Valhalla." He knew Siggurd was a child and was angry, but he didn't deserve to be left behind like that. No one does. Vet then rose from the ground and looked around his location. "We should-...build a fire. It's getting cold. Then we should just wait it out. I hear this place is safe. I don't know how, but my father always told me that there were places around the world that protected us from evil. I think this is one of those places. And if it isn't. At least there are plenty of exits." He noted the large windows, the front, back, and side doors, and the emergency trap door that led to the sewers. "I'm...sorry, about Siggurd." He said, looking at Eira, then looking at Nan. "Thank you." His eyes then moved over toward a small fireplace, where only one log rested. "We need something to burn. Books, wood, anything of the like."


EncryptedGraceLast Sunday at 11:53 PM
Nan was growing ever annoying, and Eira thought it best to put some distance between them. She couldn't outright kill the elf right now, despite the desire to fly into a rage and expel all of the pent up emotion she felt on the frail little body. She glanced over at the petite little frame, and imagined it snapped in two like a twig, and grunted at Vet, casting her gaze over at the young boy as though nothing had ever crossed her mind. She wouldn't mention Siggurd any longer. There was no point. To Eira, He was gone. She wondered how Vet even poked at hope, and offered such a falsity. A lie, she believed. How could he have survived that? His betrayal and cowardice had cost him his soul, and what's worse-- to a caliga hound, at the price of family. Odin was dishonored. She didn't know what dangers lurked in this place, but the idea of "evil" being something they needed protection from was so laughable that she snorted out loud, disdainfully. "You would run and hide rather than fight for light." She motioned to the bow and arrow that glowed white much like that sword that hung from Nan's hip. "When you said yourself you have the weapons to fight it." She spit on the ground and looked up at Vet, challengingly. She was viking. She knew no backing down. Still, a fire might prove helpful, and so she grabbed whatever books she could find and tossed them toward the hearth.


Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/AkuLast Monday at 12:22 AM
Vet looked to Eira, standing slowly, and growing rather impaitent, but when she spat at his feet, he snapped. His eye twitched, and he simply laughed. "I could have died, saving your kin." He stepped forward, drawing his bow, and glaring and the shield maiden. His tongue grew to that of perfect norse as he spat back on the ground. "I could kill you before you even know." He fired two arrows, in rapid succession right by her head. One to the left. One to the right. Both, only a centemeter away. "I could cripple you." Two more arrows in 1 and a half seconds found their way into the ground right next to Eira's feet. His hand's were quick. "Do not take my emotion for weakness, viking."
He then fired a single arrow, right into the handle of her axe, which would either fly from her hand in into a pillar behind her, stuck with the axe blad. Or if she held onto it, it would subsequently snap her wrist. (Rolled 13, hit) Either action she chose would still result in Vet're'al knotching another arrow, aimed right at her skull, whilst his tongue proved norse. "Back down, or I'll kill you, and lose no sleep. I was trying to save all of you." He narrowed his eyes, never taking them from Eira. "Don't make me do that, Eira." His tone was cold, and his eyes unforgiving. He was a warrior, but he still had a heart, and was still a teenager with a lot of emotion.

XulimelonLast Monday at 12:41 AM
-Nanalyn uses the reflection of her Axe, standing behind Vet to fix up her hair with the free hand. She found this affair awkward and hillarious but Nanalyn inorder to avoid bursting out in a chuckle detatches herself from the situation and focuses on her looks for a moment if only enough to compose herself for when the arrows stopped. She would rest her hands behind her back holding the axe still and lower her head as if disappointed by the actions of the viking. She mumbles something and shakes her head but its unclear to either of them. She wasnt too big on emotions naturally but understood them. She understood that strong emotion made people do stupid careless things and that such emotion driven foolishness could be weaponized. Eira would be the first to see Nanalyns eyes in full clarity as she stood behind Vet with a look that challenged a simple question. The question being where she stood. would she forsake her beliefs to survive or would honor and pettyness compell her to reunite with her nephiew picking a fight she likely could not win. She was fine with either. But should Eira decline in the face of such disrespect she could no longer call anyone a coward- "...."



EncryptedGraceLast Monday at 1:48 AM
Eira had seen Vet's face contort into a rage, and she pulled her sheild, her axe having already been in her hand. The challenge been accepted, and she had to give him respect for that. It was almost as if it were a cathartic practice, to war. Especially now, when she had lost family. Even despite the circumstances. But beyond this, she did not flinch. She did not move. Even as arrows whizzed past her head and smacked against the wall behind her. Even as his string of useless words poured from his mouth and fell on deaf ears. Her mouth tipped in a smirk. Good. He was standing up for himself. This was praiseworthy. Nan was all but ignored in the background. The next arrow hit her axe, and sent it flying from her hand, and she narrowed her eyes on him, and charged even despite the arrow aimed at her head. She ducked (Dodged, rolled 12) as he loosed it and felt the wind as it flew past. "Aaaggh!" She screamed, her visage containing violence, her spirit warborn. Her sheild arm went up across as she pivoted her torso , and came down hard, colliding the steel rimmed corner into Vet's face as hard as she could. (Rolled 20, Crit) It smashed into his skull which sent him flying, and she ran back for her axe , picking it up and presenting her shield in front for protection against whatever he may try next. She didn't want to kill him. But she wouldn't hesitate if it came to that. She'd give him a proper death worthy of Odin, and Valhalla.

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/AkuLast Monday at 2:24 AM
Vet watched her feet move, instead of her core, which was his mistake, as she dropped low. His fingers instinctfully let go of the arrow, and it sailed overhead and landed in the wall behind her. Yet, before he could even react, he felt a sheild colide with his head, once, extremely hard. (56 damage given to Vet) He then felt the hard stone slab ground grind against his skin, while he sat up, dazed. Yet, as quick as he was knocked down, he got back up, and kept his grip on his bow. With his free hand, he reached into his satchel and pulled out a golden apple, and bit into it. (HP fully restored, +3 to hit.) He did this while she was running for her axe, which gave him time to adjust his eyes, toss the apple core, pull an arrow, aim, and fire. The first shot slammed into her stomach, which burned her very core with piercing holy damage, as blood oozed from the wound. (Ability, HEADSHOT used, plus holy damage, on top of regualr ATK DMG, Rolled for Bleed, hit, 36 HP lost for EIRA)Then, as quick as he drew the first arrow, he drew another, and fired it into her chest, which would send her sailing onto the ground. (HEADSHOT, 2 d8 rolled, Holy damage, Bleed Regular ATK DMG, 19 For EIRA, Unconcious, 1hp, remains.)
Before she could even hit the ground, he was leaping through the air, Seax draw, and Bow holstered. In his right hand, he held the handle firmly, but realized that she was no longer a threat. "Shit." He said, as the two arrows stuck out of her body, and she laid there, with her eyes closed. "Fuck-...I told you to stop! I told you to back down!" He shouted at her body. Then he noticed her shimmering pocket, that housed a single golden apple, like his. A gift from the Gods of Old. He sighed, and took her axe, and sword, tossing them across the room with ease. Then her sheild, he slid over, into the corner of the room along with her weapons. He noticed the hairpins next, and decided to leave those alone, as he didn't deem it nessicary to touch them. He looked down at the apple, then at Eira, whom looked almost at peace, even as blood began to pool around her body. "Fuck it!"
He shouted, and brought the apple to her mouth, at the same time, he gripped the shaft of the arrow, and pulled it out, from her chest. Then, he repeated this, with the arrow in her stomach. He made sure to miss any vital organs, but she could easily die from blood loss in not treated. As blood began to pour from her two wounds, Vet used his free hand to bring her chin up to bite the apple. He helped her chew, and rubbled his hand against her throat to get her to swallow. It would take a moment, or two, but Eira would wake up, with closed wounds, and fully rested, as if nothing happend. Sheathing his Seax on his back, he looked to Nan, and chucked the other apple core, after looting the gold, food, and whatever else Eira had on her person. "It's over. A pointless fight." He reached down and picked up his arrows that were bloodied. Then moved to start ripping the ones he shot prior out of the wall. The skin that had been taken from his face from Eira's shield bash was gone due to the apple. It was almost as if the two had a friendly spar, with a near death experience thrown in. "I told her to stop..."
(Eira HP fully restored.)

XulimelonLast Monday at 7:41 AM
-As they fight and Vet gets his skull bashed in she would struggle not to be immature seeing him get nearly knocked out in one shot after that dsplay of skill. But when hed recover and put shots on target shed cringe a bit from the sight of flesh being pierced by arrows initially and would begin casually juggling her axe tossing it skyward and almost with a hypnotic rhythm catches and releases using subtle kinesis to cause it to do elaborate patterns on its ways up and down. Shed focus slightly, her pointy ear flicking as the Viking got back up- "And you stopped her. Congradulations. Hope ya have more of those apples though...Because if you don't then this fight was less than pointless. An unmitigated waste... of time -She'd toss the axe higher, twirl a few times and catch it as it falls- "and resources. Though ill say a golden fruit thing can't break down doors half as easily as an angry viking ill admit." -She'd give time for Eira to rise acting as though nothing had even happened- "Welcome back to the apocalypse... Did you see Valhalla? If so I apologize on behalf of Vet for interrupting your warrior's feast in heaven to starve with us during the apocalypse."

EncryptedGraceLast Monday at 11:43 AM
Eira spun around having picked up her shield and before she could really bring it around to protect herself, an arrow had pierced her stomach with the sickening slice of holy metal through flesh. The impact sent her sheild arm flying as she pivoted with the blow and she glanced up at Vet with surprise, exposing her chest as the other arrow embedded there. It sent her backwards, stumbling and finally collapsing to the ground with a deadening ashen pallor washing over her visage. The only sound from her was a wet gurgle as the crimson trickle of blood fell from her mouth and she lost consciousness. The bright light of Valhalla called to her, flooding her vision and she reached out to touch it, stepping toward it with a smile at once painted on her hardened, scarred face. She felt her mouth open, and she called out. "Brinhildr! Father!" She called, certain they would meet her, and then at once her mouth was snapped shut, and she felt the weight of a hand sliding down her throat, and the fingerless tug of consciousness grabbing at her, and pulling her back. The light of Valhalla began fading, and she tried to tear away from the pull, tried to step into Valhalla, but it was to no avail. Her eyes fluttered, lashes brushing against the slope of her pale cheeks.
Color returned and her body healed, and when she did finally open her eyes she felt no injury despite the very vivid knowing that she had indeed sustained enough to send her to Valhalla. This was perplexing, and she wondered what magic had been used on her. And for what purpose. What gain? She recalled the calling of Valhalla and when she realized that she wasn't there, the pit of her stomach fell into dispair. Nan's voice was like the grating of flesh against a farrier's rasp, pouring salt into a wound, and she growled in response, rolling to her side. She cast a hateful scowl at Nan, and ignored her otherwise. "I challenged you to fight evil instead of run from it. You chose to fight me instead." Her mouth tipped toward Vet. "But you didn't back down. Odin is honored." She eyed her weapons in the corner and a hand fell to the dagger still sheathed at her thigh.


Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/AkuLast Monday at 11:29 PM
Vet ignored the both of them, as they both began to speak. He knew she meant what she said about honor. Right now, however, there was no such thing as Honor to him. There was alive, and dead. There was here and there was there. He was just living in the world, trying to make it, and help a few other people get by as well. That is what his father would have done, but then again, his father was dead. Pulling his Seax, and a small stone, he began to rip pages out of the old books, and pile them into the fireplace, his back to them. He said nothing at all to either of them. Siggurd died because of him. Eira was foolish, and damn near died, leaving more blood on his hands. His father wasn't even cold in the dirt yet, and already he had felt as if he was failing him. Vet're'tal couldn't believe that this is the path that the gods had set him on, yet he still walked in instead of straying. As the fireplace filled with flammable paper, Vet struck a stone against his sword, and caused sparks to ignite the fireplace almost instantly. Yet, insead of warming up next to it, he simply left the ladies to it. He stood by the door, bow in hand, back against the pillar, taking first watch, in case anything were to happen. This is not a temple. This is just four walls and a fuckin' roof. He thought to himself, while he decided that he had enough of everyone for one day. He felt as if he had no say in his life , and that everyone he ever tried to help would try to get him killed. Yet, at the end of the day, he could tell himself that he was a good man. That was more than most could. Even if it meant nothing to them, it meant everything to himself. You think you're better than everyone else, but there you stand: the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs and your rigid pacifism crumbles into bloodstained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns. You were a coward to your last whimper. Next time, Kill all who try to threaten you, or yours


EncryptedGraceLast Tuesday at 12:02 AM
The boy had a hero complex and Eira wasn't sure how to break him of it. He fought like a viking, and she had to pay respect for it. But She wished he had just let her go to Valhalla instead of saving her. Of all the places she had searched, and traveled to, she still hadn't found the one thing she was looking for. And she was beginning to think that maybe Valhalla was were they would be reunited. She handed him books to rip into, casting Nan leery glances now and again, and after he had started the fire, she watched Vet stalk off to a pillar before she slipped over to the corner of the room and took her weapons back. With no one to stop her, she wasn't going to let them sit. The quiet clatter of metal against metal could be heard as she re-sheathed Blunder at her hip, shouldered her shield and Bearclaw on her back and then took up the wall space there in the corner, where she could see the elf and Vet at a vantage point. As well as the rest of the temple. Eyes followed the walls and furniture, taking it all in. Perhaps something of value would stand out.

XulimelonLast Tuesday at 8:07 AM
-She was now in survival mode and as she worms up by the fire she would begin to think of the worst. Do unto others before they do unto you and so she went to go seek Vet to initiate the next stage of her survival plan leaving Eira to explore the temple. She draws her new holy sword and slings that over her shoulder instead leaving her axe holstered an on her hip. Both of them were a danger to themselves if not properly managed so she would start with the one that could be talked to first since she knew fuckall about norse and as she approaches Vet shed start getting an accute headache and alittle dizzy. Her teeth grind alittle but soon she reaches her destination. "You've been through a lot in just these last few hours. Infact many soldiers haven't had to make the decisions you've made in the whole of their careers... That should be paid some respect so..." She rubs the back of her head. "A hero disserves a hero's weapon yea?... If I still had my position and werent stripped of everything I'd probably give word to have you knighted or something. ... Besides you'd make better use of it than me." She offers him Ulyssee's Holy toothpick "Swords aren't exactly my style." (c)

XulimelonLast Tuesday at 8:21 AM
-Should he play into the hand and accept, it would be a step in grooming him into looking to her for heroic approval in a time of crisis. Ideally she'd establish herself as a noble mentor and arbitor of righteousness almost like a malicious religious figure latching their talons into the back of prey at their most vulnerable. She wanted to reward heroic mediocrity but at the same time making hard decisions in the name of a "just cause". That way should someone need to be "Let go" For the greater good. It would be a lot easier with a reward waiting on the other end either way even if only on a subsonscious level. Should he decline however it would be a mirror (Not a window or door) Into a nobility promised to heros who did the right thing. Taking Vet to a time when a gesture from the pius ordained by god as simple as a pat on the head would be worth more than gold. In this scenario she is to play princess to his knight, and so her way lead to honor and moral absolution and quest rewards. The way of the Viking lead to death, guilt and getting kicked right in the royalty for saving their life.-

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/AkuLast Tuesday at 11:25 AM
The teenager simply looked out the window, to see a barrier placed over the building they were in, with a few dozen hounds out side of it, trying to bash their way in, with no such luck. His vison was blurred and his mind was in a state of small aching, but he did his best to ignore the migraine given to him by the viking. He gave a small sigh, before hearing Nanalyn at his side. Perking his head toward her, he moved his back from the pillar he rested against, and raised a brow, not saying a word. His eyes ventured over to Eira whom retreaved her weapons. He didn't care. He only tossed them away so she wouldn't wake up and cleave him while he was reviving her. Looking back toward Nan, Vet gave a small exhale, and accepted her sword. Vet had nothing to say, but looked the woman deep into her eyes, and simply gave a nod, as if to say "Thank you. I will treasure it."
It meant a lot to the archer, even if he said nothing. Each word Nan spoke held truth to it, however he didn' think heros deserved reward. No one deserved rewards. He didn't save people for loot. He did it because that is what seperated him from the Caliga hounds outside. It is what a good man would have done. What his father would have done. He slid the sword into a small leather strap on his back, next to his Seax. He gave a small chortle to her saying that she would have knighted him, but again, he said nothing, and took out a small wrapped meat chunk, and handed it to Nan, with a small nod. His eyes said "Eat" But his mouth stayed still, while he then looked toward the door, bow in his left hand, back against the pillar once more. He opened his mouth to say something, but closed it, and looked forward, still in shock, and awe over all that had happened in the last few days, as well as the last hour.


EncryptedGraceLast Tuesday at 1:11 PM
Eira wasn't close enough to hear what Nan was saying to Vet, but she saw the exchange of the holy sword that she had found in Ulysses' bedroom back in the castle at Stovania, and her eyes narrowed on the pair. 'Hmm...' She wondered to herself. What's more is that Vet offered her a package in return, and Eira couldn't know that it was meat. Only that from a distance it appeared a deal had been struck. Surely they weren't so stupid as to do something like that in front of her. Nan had just secured her own protection in any case, from the young archer—malicious or not, it mattered not to Eira and she laughed to herself. "Ah, to be young again..." She mused quietly, and turned her eyes from them to the stained glass windows, attempting to decipher their meanings.

XulimelonLast Tuesday at 1:37 PM
-She nods and heads back over to the fire with the viking and heat it up. She had this smile that biased to the left side of her face very cheeky and bright. She didnt really say anything whilst shaveing meat perfectly into thin slices. And eat in strips as she was very happy to have more food- "You can really taste the shelf in this." -Holding the hot hunk of meat and speaking with her mouth full commenting on how the fire made the food taste fucking aweful. Burning books, ink, wood and glue gave a rather "Unique" Flavor to the smoke as it cooked things. She had no room to complain about food and having gotten the extra meal had her feeling like a real winner-

Coyote420Last Tuesday at 10:50 PM
-His eyes opened and he was back in a world he remembered in a place he never had been. Instantly the racket blew his mind and he clutched his head and turned, looking around himself franticly. There was so much clutter. Tiny loved life as much as anyone did, he just saw no need for such diversity of it. Maybe the soul pool had spoiled him. After the shock of reentry had subsided and the noises had been reduced to a methodical roar he looked down in his hand, and there was the strap to a bag. Glancing down at his naked form, then to the bag, he pulled the bag closer and dumped it's contents out. Inside was a bag with some coin, a bedroll, enough food for a while. Torches were cast to the side into the brush, as was a mess kit. Only the knife was saved from that. He tested it's edge with his thumb, shrugged, and stuck it into the dirt. He'd have to sharpen it later. The water and food were put back into the bag, but a blanket was pulled from the bedroll before it too, was returned to the bag. The bag of coin was not counted, just tucked down into a corner of the backpack. Taking the blanket he made himself something of a kilt, tying it in place with ten feet of rope from a coil on the side of the bag; which he coiled around the top of kilt and the lower portion of his torso. (C)

Coyote420Last Tuesday at 11:01 PM
Stooping he gouged at the earth with the knife, and getting the resulting crumbles in one hand, he spat on his free hand and rubbed the saliva all over his face, before he rubbed the dirt crumbles. The resulting smudges became the light surface breaking camoflage he was after. All of his bare skin was done much the same way. Satisfied he stuck the knife into the rope 'belt', then shouldered the pack. The resulting jangke of coins assaulted his ears and he slung the pack back to the ground. Fishing out the coin purse he stuffed it's emptiness with leaves, ground them in until the bag was bulging and only jangled if you caught it's bottom the the palm of your hand. Restashing the coin purse he again shouldered the ack, this time met with silence from it's contents. A pleased smile stretched his face. Once again the pack came off and he cut four, two foot long peices of the rope. The first two were wrapped under the heel of each foot and slightly up the ankle, leaving the greater portion of the foot bare. Tied securely, these would pad his heels while leaving his foot free for careful dexterity. The other two were tied around his thumbs and down his wrist towards the forarm. This done, the knife was tucked into the right arm's rope rings and the pack was shouldered. He had found a book as well, but didn't feel like reading just now. The book was saved. (C)

Coyote420Last Tuesday at 11:12 PM
He didn't know which way to go. Pack in place he listened intently. Through the woods about half a mile out he could hear canine cacophony. Probably Caliga's. Where her dogs were saying something there had to be someone who they didn't like, which was exactly the kind of person Tiny needed to find. He bean moving towards the noise, naturally gravitation towards the darker, shadier parts of pathing. A half a mile doesn't take long when your busy experiencing things for the first time again. The air messed with him, not still at all. The ground was irritating to tread on and the whole place stank and hung heavy with noise and diversity clutter. Wasn't long before the glowing windows of the church were seen. He stopped far out of vision for anyone sitting in tat light and looking out into the darkness to see. A couple of Caligas hounds saw him, but only one came up and gave a sniff. Tiny just stared at the animal, as if curious, but feeling no fear from it presence. He had died that way before, plus, Caliga had said he was on her side now. The hound wasn't looking for a friend any more than Tiny was, and trotted back over to join the assault on the barrier. The barrier... Tiny's eyes narrowed suspiciously as he looked at it. He would have to figure out how to get in there. Deciding to try it before he made any rash decisions he began sneaking forward, careful to not step where the light danced and even more areful about dead leaves and twigs.(c)

Coyote420Last Tuesday at 11:19 PM
He was on a side of the building where the light was not coming through the windows as strongly. The hounds were assaulting and he gave one a nod tat looked his way. He made it through the barrier, far easier than the dogs seemed able to. He snuck up to a completely dark window and looked in. An empty side room, perfect, he could make that work. Took a bit but he got the window opened, quietly as possible, and gripping stone with fingers and toes managed to stand on the windowsill to do it. Once inside he shut the window as quietly as he could. He moved to the door and made footprints all over the room in whatever dust there was. As he did this, he looked for anything useful he could find. It was a small room. He did stop and take his bedroll out, laying it out as a place to dive and pretend waking up if he should hear anyone coming. Keeping careful guard with his keen hearing he continued scrounging. But if anyone cane to the door they would open it to a dark room and a snoring halfling laying there getting what looked like, peaceful sleep.(e)


Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/AkuLast Wednesday at 8:58 PM
Vet watched the women both gather by the fire while he cocked a brow at the both of them. Eira was right. What right did he have to bring her back from the brink of death? What right did he have to play hero to everyone? Even if it was what he deemed 'the right thing to do.' The teen then stood from the pillar and decided to go searching room to room. Perhaps he could find some blankets or the pillows to make up some makeshift beds for them to at least have some comfort. Vet're'tal then looked toward a door that seemed like it led to some sort of kitchen. Inside, spiderwebs formed all over everything, including rotted meats and such, as the temple hadn't been touched in some time. It was as if someone was preparing a meal and had just left. He took out his new sword, and held it firmly in his hands, while his eyes darted from left to right around the room. In a hush, he whistled to draw out anything hiding in the room. Just then, a single wolf, whom wasn't apart of Caliga's pack, came bolting out from behind the counter.
Vet planted his back foot, and held his blade out, toward the wolf. "C'mon. Don't make me hurt you." He said. "I know you're hungry." He went to slowly reach for a meat chunk that had rested in his satchel, but it was to late, as the wolf charged forward, and tackled Vet to the ground, which knocked his sword from his hand. Dishes and cutlery scattered as the wolf and the archer tumbled over a table and onto the ground, causing a loud clatter to be heard through the entire temple. If anyone were to come to the kitchen where Vet entered, they would see Vet, holding a wolf by the neck, while it snapped it's jaws furiously at Vet's face, only missing by centemeters. With his right hand, Vet pushed upward, with most of his strength to keep the creature from sealing the deal. With his left hand, he reached for the sword that was only inches from his hand. "Fuck!"
He shouted, as he inched closer and closer toward the blade, yet his fingetips grazed the handle, and pushed the blade slightly further from his grasp. The wolf was leaning closer and closer, but Vet refused to give up. As the dog snapped it's jaws downward, Vet acted quickly, and grabbed a butterknife from the ground that had fallen from the table, and stuck it straight up, in the animal's mouth. The wolf's momentum of it's jaws snapping caused the blade to sail through the roof of it's mouth, easily cutting the soft flesh that closed it, and subsequently caused the wolf to drop it's guard. Vet took this time to lean slightly to the left and grip his sword, while the wolf was in pain, and choking on the butterknife, and turned the blade. With a single thrust, through the side of it's neck, and out the other side, the wolf's life was ended, and Vet's was saved. He was breathing hard, even as he still held the wolf by the neck, as ruby liquid poured from it's wound and onto Vet's face and chest. The archer then let go of it, and pushed it's body off of him, while he sat up. Vet then took a few deep breaths and scooted a few feet back from the dead wolf, even as it's lifeless eyes stared into Vet's. His back rested against the wall while he firmly held his sword, covered in blood. Likely, everyone heard the ruckus and would come investigate. When they would enter the room, they would either see the end of the struggle, with Vet being able to kill the wolf, or they would see Vet with his back to a wall, covered in blood, and a dead wolf, laying in a pool of it's own. Either way, the shaking Vet, caught off guard by this whole situation didn't even wipe the blood from his face, as he just stared at the creature.


EncryptedGraceLast Thursday at 9:35 AM
Eira hadn't been near the fire when Nan went over to warm the package she had received from Vet. She realized it was food that Vet had given her in exchange for the offer of the sword. Food was just as much a bribe exchange as gold, in her mind, and she set her thoughts against Nan for the perception of deception that Eira had about her. It didn't help that those tapered ears gave her prejudice against the woman in the first place. Too many bad encounters lended itself to either learn from one's mistakes or continue being naive. Eira chose to learn. Vet continued watching them. And Eira continued standing off to the side, scowling unconsciously. She was basically immune to the cold considering where she was from, and considering who she was. Heat wasn't something she particularly needed. Unlike the elf and the boy. She turned her eyes back to Vet and watched as he scuffed away. Assuming that he was scouting out the remainder of the building, Eira cast a cold glance to Nan and waited a brief moment before she decided to do the same. Without so much as a word, she headed in the opposite direction as Vet. It was ironic really. Churches and temples provided much wealth in a raid. This one appeared to have already been pillaged for all it was worth, but it was finding a funny place in Eira that the places she used to torment for their gold and artifacts,, was now the place providing protection from the caliga hounds outside.
The wind howled through the side of the building whose wall was crumbled and gone, and before Eira had really gone any distance at all, the echo of growling and a fearful voice hit the walls and ricocheted to her ears. She spun around and b-lined for the direction that Vet had gone. She had her axe drawn in her left, her sword in her right, and had been prepared to fight off whatever beast was lurking in assistance to Vet. But by the time she got there, the wolf was being rolled off of a blood soaked Vet and he was scooting himself shakily to lean against the wall. Eira's weapons lowered as she glanced to the dead beast, and then to Vet who seemed in shock. "The blood yours, or the dogs?" She asked, her Nordic tongue rank with her thick accent. "If it's yours, we need to pack the wound. If it's not, and even if it is, wear it proudly." She paused. "But take a bath after this is over." She tried lightening the mood. There was a rumor she had come upon in her travels that Vikings weren't clean. But part of their immune systems came from the cleanliness they afforded themselves and their young bairns. She said this as her gaze narrowed on the rest of the room, falling on the surfaces of what looked like a kitchen, with the rank stench of rotting food.

XulimelonLast Thursday at 10:46 AM
-Nanalyn makes her way to the kitchens hearing the commotion while still chewing on her portion of the meat. Shes a distance behind Eira and looks over to see what had happened.- "You're 0/3. Im starting to want a refund on my tickets." -She comments to tease at him not being at his archers sharpest but it was to inject levity yo a grim situation. She knew they were likely Ok but seeing its a regular dog its kind of a relief because it meant that here was a little bit more to eat. The stench of rotting food didnt bother her all too much but it certainly wasnt plesant. when she can see that the dog is dead she begins approaching with her axe in hand a bit to get an even better look at things.- "Think we can cook it up?"

Coyote420Last Thursday at 11:20 AM
Tiny heard the commotion even as he was sticking a few books, an old knife, and a sewing kit into his pack. He paused wat he was doing and tinted his head towards the noise. Soon there were voices conversing, oddly familiar voices, and he left the room in silence. Padding along, pack hanging loosly over his shoulder and bedroll under his arm he walked in the door to the kitchens in absolute silence, just in time to hear the elf ask if the wolf was edible. His eyes took in the scene. His aunt, hero boy, and noisy were all here, aving notaged a day. "Oh." His voice was as tiny as he was, squeaking and mouse-like. "I heard a noise... I didn't mean to interrupt." He looked at the dead world and his eyes widened, before he looked at the blood covered Vet. "Is everyone okay?" He didn't move any closer to the group, not wanting to crowd them and not being privy to all that had transpired in his absence. Something must have, they were all in a completely different place.-

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/AkuLast Thursday at 11:46 AM
Vet slowly looked up from the floor to see Eira and Nan both come running into the kitchen. "it's-..." He looked at his hands, also covered in blood, before giving a sigh and standing up slowly. "I'm fine." He then looked toward Nan. "I don't see why not. Should be enough to feed all of us. For the most part." Just then, he heard a noise behind him, and as quick as he could, he whipped around, with his bow drawn, sword sheathed, with an arrow ready to fire. Yet-...it was a halfling, greeting them with no intent to hurt them. Vet slowly lowered his bow. "We are all right. Just ran into a bit of trouble." He said, before hearing more dishes being pushed out of the way, while the smell of the kitchen burned his nose. As he turned his head, he noted two wolves coming out of the left. A single wolf coming in through another door way to the right, and from behind the halfling, another wolf emerged. 4 wolves, with 4 of them. It seemed Vet helped make this fight even, before even knowing there would be a fight. Vet stood still, but kept his arrow knotched in his bow. "Guys-...Nobody panic." He slowly turned to look at the wolves to the left, the wolf to the right, then the wolf behind the halfling, whom seemed ready to pounce on him. Vet's eyes shifted back and forth, before looking to Eira, with a nod. As if to say "Let's fuck them up."

EncryptedGraceLast Thursday at 12:36 PM
Eira had just heard Nan's comment when another squeaky voice broke the stillness of the temple, and she spun around to find a three foot bearded man staring up at them in the shadow of darkness. Her eyes narrowed on him, and she pointed her sword at him. "Where did you come from?" She asked, in her Nordic tongue. But before she could get an answer the terrible growl alerted the group of the presence of more wolves. She glanced between all of them, only catching Vet's glance from the corner of her eye. Her axe in one hand, and sword still in the other, one of the wolves lounged at her, his body suspended in the air. Her face contorted, and the axe was brought up forcefully, swinging downward diagonally and sliced through the chest of the wolf, lodging in his flesh but no deeper. She scowled, working quickly to slice her sword through him which cut the jugular. She overswung though, and her sword came flying back,, slicing into the meat of her thigh. She screamed, dropping her sword and heaved the axe up, but stumbled backwards. Her now free hand grabbed for the dagger at her leg and slung it at the oncoming wolf. Even despite his injuries. And this flew past his ear. She couldn't believe it. Her leg was gushing blood, pain seeped into her consciousness but she grit her teeth and pressed into it. Grabbing her sheild, she armed herself and prepared to wail her axe into him again as he approached.

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

Anaya

Anaya
Admin
Admin
XulimelonLast Thursday at 9:17 PM
-Nanalyn singles out one of the wolves to charge her and preforms one of her favorite axe tricks throwing it low underhanded so that it strikes the floor and re curves up into the beasts chest where the blade embeds itself. This trick was done with pumpkins but never in a living animal and so she turns her head as the expected effect takes hold. The kenesis that guides her axe throw calls the axe back to her hand and consequently it would have to dislodge itself. The wolf whimpers horrifically as the axe in its chestplate lifts it enough to complete a rotation while it struggles. Its struggles only helped the axe do its job in making its full rotation with an explosive snap, likely prying its entire chest open. Red linear streaks of blood paint nanalyn and the floor leading to her as the axe slings the crimson arcs on its way back- "Gah!~ Fuck!... It got in my gods-damned hair!"-when the axe is back in her hand shed start to look back at what she had done expecting to see a gutted wolf laying there split from chest to throat-


Coyote420Last Thursday at 10:10 PM
Siggurd saw them attack, even in this darkness his eyes easily compensated. Throwing up both of his arms into a block he turned towards the wolf behind him, then stepped out of that shadow of himself, fragmenting to the side and reappearing near the side of the wolf. The form that stood where he had been was a shadowy, but in this darkness, convincing form of him braced against attack, while he himself jabbed at the wolf's eye with a tiny balled fist. He hit his mark and felt the satisfying 'pop' of the creature's organ beneath his fingertips.-

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/AkuLast Thursday at 10:48 PM
Vet turned his eyes to look one of the wolves whom launched himself on a table, ready to pounce on the young archer. Yet, as the wolf lowered itself closer to the wood, eyes locked with Vet, Vet smirked, and sprinted forward as everyone jumped into action. Eira hurting a wolf and herself, Nan spilling the insides of the wolf, and the Halfling popping a wolfs eye, blinding it with anger and impare,causing it to run into a wall, knocking itself out. (Tiny stuns wolf with blindness. Stunned for one round. 10 HP taken) He then dropped low, and slid across the floor, while the hound jumped through the air.
Once he was directly under the wolf, he fired an arrow skyward, straight into the wolf's neck. Then he watched as it crumbled to the ground, whimpering sadly. Vet then gave a sigh and pulled an arrow in his bow, but by some devine intervention or something, his holy string snapped, cutting his right arm through the armor. "fuck!" He shouted, looking at his father's holy bow, damaged after all these years. "I'll have to mend and attune it-..." He sighed and then looked toward the dying wolf. He watched as the others all fought there wolves while he held his arm. He knew they didn't need help, and could all easily handle herself. Eira especially. His head was still ringing from that shield smash earlier. The halfling seemed promising even, as it smashed it's enemies eye ball flat, causing the juices and such to spray all over him. Nan was even getting in on the action, which surprised Vet. He slowly made his way over, holstering his broken bow on his back, and pulling his holy sword, gifted by Nan. "I'm sorry." He said, as he kneeled down, and thrusted the blade upward, through the wolf's heart. It let out a single yelp, but then, Vet watched as its pupils dilated, and glazed over. He knew it was over. He then sighed, and sat on the floor, watching everyone else fight, while he caught his breath, While holding his wound.

EncryptedGraceLast Thursday at 11:34 PM
Eira's attention was split. It was the skill one acquired when doing battle. So she was aware of those around her, almost as much as she was aware of what was in front of her. The wolf had taken a hard hit. But so had Eira. The gash on her leg had stained the fabric of her pants in a deep crimson blob, running down the length of her thigh, and she dealt with the pain while she swung again at the wolf—missing as it dodged out of the way, and again she swung, hitting it broadside to the head which sent it stumbling forward. She raised her sheild as it fell, smashing it against the head of the creature, and watched as the life faded from his eyes and the pool of blood he now laid in seemed to breathe out the last of his spirit. Eira turned then toward the others that were still fighting, grimacing as a dull pain shot through her leg, and adjusted herself should they need assistance.

XulimelonLast Thursday at 11:55 PM
-She turns to face the gruesome nature of her attack with wolf blood running down the axes handle getting her fingers all slick and slippery. It was disgusting yet facinating to her. - "W...Woa.. Uh... f-fuck! ok um... Just hold still and let it happen." -She winds her shaky arm back for another throw but slippery fingers allow the axe to slip from her grip. In the heat of combat anxeity shed snap out of her semi dazed state and desperitely try and call the axe back to her hand when loosing grip and seeing the wolf get closer but in that panic she mis judges the callback and gives herself a nasty cut on the arm. The axe falls near her- "Right... Focus... Focus" she draws a deep breath. And reaches for the wire by her hip but when the poor beast nears and collapses shed rub her forehead a bit only smearing more blood. She wasnt used to this level of action but cracks her knuckles, calling her axe back to her proper. She still had a bit of the shakes but they were more of excitement than anything. "Hope this doesnt scar.. Nnh..." -Her bloody bangs are moved aside as she cocks her head to look at the others and see how everyone was holding up-


Coyote420Yesterday at 12:10 AM
Tiny had followed the wolf and realising it was unconscious pulled out his knife, pried the jaws open, and with one hand fished the coin purse out of his back pack. He tossed the sack right to the back of the wolf's throat, then jammed it into place with the knife handle, before cutting a length of cord from the spool on the side of the pack. This he wrapped around the beasts throat right over the money sack, and straddeling the wolf's neck, pulled. Unconscious or not when a body gets deprived of oxygen, sometimes it still struggles. This was the case for the wolf as well. It kicked and struggled and couldn't make a noise the whole time. Tiny, like a little bronc rider just held on, his face looking rather worried, until the eyes finally flew open, and the scene stilled. After sticking his knife into the eye hole and moving it around to make sure the animal was dead, Tiny retreived his coin purse and imidiately fell to skinning the animal. He seemed happy as he worked, peeling the fur off the beast. He could probably get two good pieces to add to the bedroll if he got his hands on some ashes. He did finally glance around at the others, who all must have been fine as the sounds of combat stopped. "I'm Tiny." He squeeked, introducing himself as he worked on skinning the animal. All of them had gotten injured, and he raised brow. "You all gonna make it?"

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/AkuYesterday at 2:27 AM
Vet watched Eria bash the poor creature's head in, sending brains and gore everywhere, especially all over Eira herself. The hazle eyes then shifted to Nan, whom hurt herself as well, then the wolf, who died of it's wounds. However, the halfling did something Vet didn't imagine. He stuck a gold pouch in his enemy's throat, then used a make shift garrote to finish it off. Unnessicary He thought to himself as he took his hand away, to look at his wound. It was a small gash, which caused blood to leak from the wound onto the floor. With ease, he took a piece of his cloak, and ripped the already tattered cloth. Tieing it around his arm, to stop the bleeding, he did the same with another strip, and handed it to Eira, after standing and walking over to her. "Good fight."
He said quietly, not caring if she took it. If she did, he would rip another cloth, and hand it to Nan, and if she didn't, he would hand the cloth meant for Eira to Nan, either way, he wanted to stop everyone's bleeding and make sure everyone was okay. He shifted his gaze to that of the Halfling, introducing himself as Tiny. "We are fine." He pointed to himself. "Vet." Then to the viking. "Eira." Finally, to the elf. "Nanalyn." Finally, he gave a nod toward the man. "Thanks for fighting with us. We should skin and cut this meat up. We are running out of food, so-...this is rather lucky." He took his bow off of his back and sighed, while pulling out a small vile of sparkling dust. "We have a fire out in the main hall. I was just coming in here to see if there was anything we could use." He shifted his eyes toward the dead wolves, all brutalized in different ways.
Yet, digressing, he opened the vile, and began to sprinkle it against the string of his bow, watching the string start to mend itself back together. After it was fully mended, he recorked the vial and stuck it back into his satchel, then holstered his bow on his back. Reaching down to pick his holy sword up off the ground, Vet eyed the halfling. "I'm glad to meet you-..Tiny." He smirked as best he could, with pain in his eyes, from the events that had transpired that day. "Can you guys give me a hand here?" Vet then, grunted and reached down, picking up one of the corpses of the wolves, with the bashed in head, due to Eira's shield, and hoisted it over his broad shoulders. Then, the teenager left the kitchen, to return to the main hall, and the fire.

EncryptedGraceYesterday at 8:38 AM
Each wolf had taken its own injuries, falling dead st the hand of each of them. Once seeing that Nan and the midget didn't need help, she dropped her weapons and wiped her face, smearing the blood that had attempted to dry there. "You too." Eira commented toward Vet and took the length of cloth he offered her. She didn't wrap her leg yet, instead she hobbled back until she was against the wall and pulled the backpack from her shoulders. Inside, she had dried herbs and water. The cut on her leg was deep enough that if not given proper care, it would rot. So she pulled the water skin, taking a swig of it herself before she poured an amount of it over the wound to wash it out. Capping it off she laid it beside her while she delved into the pack to pull out a leather bound package. The contents were a mix of herbs that she had grown and dried. Things like rosemary, and lemon balm, thyme and oregano. Herbs for cooking and yet they possessed the power to heal just about any infection or wound. She sprinkled a portion of these into the gash, and wrapped her leg before glancing up to the others. She wasn't about to impose healing on them. Instead she lifted her hand, palm still full of these herbs in the square of leather it was bound in, and glanced to Nan while swallowing disdain for the moment. She didn't know if Nan understood Norse, so she spoke chopily in the common tongue she had heard Nan speak in. "Arm, need herbs?" if Nan took a pinch or not was entirely up to her but Eira would hold it out until she made that decision before rising and gathering her water, rewrapping the pouch and stuffing it back into her sack. This, she shook uldered and started gathering her weapons; the sword she sheathed, the axe she backed along with the shield and then grabbed the back leg of the wolf in the kitchen, to drag it out and to the fire.

XulimelonYesterday at 8:49 AM
-Nan approached calmly and took what she needed for her arm with a nod and smile seeing his she had applied them and wraps herself up then turns to vet asking- "Please tell her thank you on my behalf in norse.". - She looks around at all of the fresh meat laying around still warm- "Food is not an issue neither are blankets anymore. But still rationing would be a good idea considering weve got one more in our party.. Pleasure to meet you by the way." -She tries to get the blood off with whatever she can but has to stop and pause for her headaches- "Nnnn......" -Shed back against the wall and slide down and breathe a bit heavy running her hand through her hair alot and soon rested her face in her arms. Shed stay in the kitchen a while- "Go... And eat without me. I need a moment to... Catch my breath." She was going to try and take a nap but it wouldnt do her any good at this point as the withdraw symptoms are really hitting hard. Her voice is just as smooth and calm albeit a touch more labored. To her everything i stuffy, tight and uncomfortable.

Coyote420Yesterday at 9:18 AM
Tiny got the skin off in two peices. The others did their respective things and left, ex ept for one, and Tiny, from his show where he worked, could see she was uncomfortable. Taking an empty cup off the counter he moved into the shadows, silently, to the old hearthand took a cup full of the ashes, before heading back to the skins and applying the ash to the flesh side. He used his knife to scrape the flesh side, then to grind the ash insto it with the handle of his knife. The only sound to be heard was the knife. Occasionally he glanced over at the struggling elf. Whatever was going on he didn't know. It took a few trips back to the kitchen hearth but he got the skins ashed up nicely, even applied some of the ash and chat to his skin, adding Grey's and blacks to the already earthen camoflage. Taking a big chunk of char he found a dish rag and wrapped it up, putting this in his bag for later, as well as taking a couple wooden spoons which he stuck through the straps on the backpack. The skins were rolled up flesh side in, and tied onto the pack as well, along with the bedroll. When his pack was situated he used his knife that he got from his mess kit to pry the canine teeth from the wolf. These he pocketed. Walking up, still noiselessly and having replaced the coin pouch in his pack he stood near the elf and just looked at her for several moments. Turning he gestured to her wolf. "You want that or can I have it?" The process of skinning was fairly bloodless, and the eyeball juice that had gotten on him was now covered in ash and soot. He sling the pack down and fished out the skin of water he had, taking a drink and holding it out to the elf.-

EncryptedGraceToday at 9:48 AM
(Permission received to npc Vet into resting so the storyline could continue here for today) Vet translated for Nan, and Eira rolled her eyes. "I can speak your commoners language." She muttered, but purposefully in Norse so Nan couldn't understand her. She made quick work of the wolf, skinning him in only a matter of minutes, and laid it out before the hearth where she gathered the still-cool ash of fires long gone that had collected in the far corners of the cobblestone. Dumping these onto the skin, she spread it around and worked it in before she started cutting chunks of meat off of the wolf's skeleton. There wasn't much, but the hindquarters and back straps provided a few morales worth. She didn't know what Vet did with his, but he was soon finished and moved over to the corner of the room and sat. Before long she noticed that his head was drooped and he seemed to be sleeping. It had been a long day already, and much had happened in those few short hours. Watching Tiny from the corner of her eye, Eira noticed his proficiency in preparing hides and wondered how something so tiny could be so learned. Nan was hidden from view just inside the kitchen. The meat needed to be salted to be preserved and Eira wandered into the kitchen to begin rummaging through the contents there. She found a decent sized bag of salt sitting in a corner of a high shelf and grabbed it without so much as a word to the other two. She glanced over her shoulder skeptically and then slipped out of the kitchen. The meat was rubbed generously in the salt and then wrapped into leather and tied off before being stowed into her bag. She needed to leave this place and go back to Galandor, but the Caliga hounds outside of whatever barrier held this place sacred and safe would pose a problem if she wasn't smart.


XulimelonToday at 10:22 AM
-Nanalyn starts to decline the drink but takes it figureing some hydration would help. Shes clearly not feeling good and it might be easy to set her off but the stakes were very high so she needed all the help she could get. When shes back up her feet carry her to the othere where she makes an effort to eat more food. She hadnt had wolf as far as she could remember and wanted to try something new. She needed the good shit from santas workshop if she was to get stable quick but knowing those magical tablets were far out of reach she prepares herself for a ride similar to what she went through in holding. An implosion of the mind No one was likely to get hurt but it was certainly a weird thing that happened when Nanalyn goes too long with out the narcs-

Coyote420Today at 10:29 AM
"Come, let's get out of the temple." Tiny squeeked as the elf took the water. He headed out to where Eira was, expecting the elf to follow. Pointing out the front door to the barrier and the hounds he said. "I'll go out behind the temple and distract the dogs." His voice squeeked along. "You two run when you see these dogs out front leave, yeah?" He glanced towards Eir, then to Nan. "We'll meet up about a half mile due north." He glanced between the two to see how they favored the plan. Vet was dozing, Siggurd didn't know what to do about that. "We can leave him here, it's safe here and he's tired, but I need to get out of this place. Who is with me?" Green eyes looked between the two women, searching their expression and reactions. He thought it might be something of a stretch to get them to abandon Vet, but hopefully the safety of the shield would be enough to convince them. "We have food now, and out in the woods we all know how to survive a lot better than stuck in some building."


EncryptedGraceToday at 10:49 AM
That voice. Eira's eyes twitched with annoyance when Tiny spoke, approaching her. It came as something of a surprise to her to find that he had thought to leave like she had. Being stuck here with people she neither liked, nor trusted, forced without a choice by the use of a transport stone and a touch. It was curious to her that Tiny was so being so helpful, but the plan seemed solid enough and she did wish to leave. So she gave a nod in agreement. If Nan agreed to it, she'd tolerate the atrocity of her company, but only so far as they had to go before she could split off on her own again. "Aye. Good plan." She murmured, casting a glance over to the sleeping Vet and then gathered the wolf skin and rolled it into her pack, along with her weapons. She pulled her sheild and axe just in case she would need them, and went opposite the back of the temple, and waited for the que.



In the Dead Woods, someone fights

ArzagothLast Wednesday at 10:22 PM
the Monk known as Arzagoth Shadowhand woke and put out the small fire he had made in a small clearing. After this, he took out his incense box, lit a stick of the dragon's blood and juniper scented incense and set to his morning meditation. Focusing inward, he would close out the physical sounds of the world around him and tap into the flow of ki within all living things as they entered the clearing.

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/AkuLast Wednesday at 10:31 PM
A small group of Spiders, ranging in size started to skitter passed the makeshift camp, where a lone arachnid decided to investigate. There it found a monk, meditating. However, it didn't see a man. It saw a meal. A hissing sound came from it's pincers as it rose up on it's back four legs, venom pouring from it's mouth hole.

ArzagothLast Wednesday at 10:47 PM
sensing the malice, Arzagoth came back to awareness, instantly grabbed his Siangham in his fist and spun to his feet, in a ready stance "Come, Spider. If you wish a snack of me, then you must kill me first!" he then stared at the spider, a low grown issuing from his golden draconic visage as his eyes narrowed, ready to act

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/AkuLast Wednesday at 10:55 PM
As the monk towered over the spider, it was rather intimidated by the stature of the being. It moved back to it's original position, on the trail, skittering away from the Monk, and danger. As the spider would move back with it's pack, it left a small trail of venom down the dirt path.

ArzagothLast Thursday at 7:22 AM
the Monk would smirk as he reholstered his Siangham then he turned to dispose of the spent incense stick, then he packed his incense kit and shouldered his pack hhmmm, i came from the south-east trail...so..onward to the northwest... he then set to following the trail, hoping to find some sort of civilization on his path

ArzagothLast Thursday at 7:42 PM
as what little sun could be seen through the canopy began to set, Arzagoth looked about him with a sigh Well...no civilization today....now to fossick around for some tinder and wood...he then stepped away from the woodland road to collect some firewood, occasionally taking a sip from his waterskin. He would keep his ears open for adverse sounds, as his Masters taught him. After about half an hour, he had an armload of twigs and branchwood for a small campfire. With this load, he would turn to return to the road


ArzagothYesterday at 4:06 AM
having his campfire lit, Arzagoth pulled a ration pack from his pack and set to eating. After he finished his more or less meal, he then set to check his supply hhmmm...only four left...and my skin is empty....surely there is a river nearby...I'll check in the morning. with his next task settled, he would then lay his head on his pack to take a rest from his travels

AnayaYesterday at 8:13 AM
There was the sounds of skittering in the background once more, but it did not sound of many legs with sharp points but the skittering and snorting of wild dogs, paws digging into the ground as the yippering of the beasts picked up the smell of fresh liveing pray. They snorted and chattered makeing much noise in the treeline, geting closer and closer as in the bushes you could see not one but three sets of yellow eyes.

ArzagothYesterday at 2:14 PM
Arzagoth would slowly get to his feet, his eyes fixed upon the eyes in the treeline, a slight growl issuing from his muzzle. As he looked to them, he set himself into a ready stance, one fist clenched and the other held open

AnayaYesterday at 2:20 PM
(Reminder this is not a light rp, try to give more then that for your next post I need more to go off of then that) the dogs started to walk out of the treeline, black, brown and white patches covered them as there tails were held high. The leader in the glfrount was a tad larger then the others but they all were lean and very agile looking. The dogs yittered and snarled as one went to the left and the other two started to ring around the target they had found. (You have now entered combat you can pick to flee or fight, if fight combat works you roll a d20 to hit before your post is put in if you hit over the monsters armor armor class I inform you in dice rolls if it is a hit or a miss. You have three targets you can do up to three attacks per round but as you do you will get a stacking -2 to your roles to hit)

ArzagothYesterday at 2:37 PM
in hearing the snarling as he watched the dogs clear through the brush, Arzagoth would reach for His Siangahm with his opened hand and began to watch them, his stance ready to act, awaiting the eventual attack. wild dogs...had to be dogs... a low growl would issue forth from his maw and his eyes narrowed as they neared. His eyes would dart back and forth between the three dogs, gauging the distance between each one as if he was picking a singular target. (e) ((the stacking -2 is if he uses flurry of blows. I did read up on the Monk class, as well as Dragonborn characters, who also gain a natural +2 to ac, which combined with his bracers, he has at least a +3 total ac))

AnayaYesterday at 3:15 PM
The first larger dog moved forword snarling and spitting as it got within range of the Male, it lunged and missed as its teeth slammed hard just missing the males shoulder. It stood its ground holding right in front of him as the second dog lunged as well. Its jaws slammed into the arm of the Male leaving a large wound on the top of his for arm (2 damage given) it let go and just like its comrad stayed to hold its spot with no sign of wavering at all. The dogs all snarled and the third one rushed in to shame its teeth into the males other arm leaving just as the other one did a large gash like wound. (2 damage given) the dogs all held there spots as there yellow eyes glowed in the black sky the moon on the horizon giveing a bit of light to show that rain clouds were rolling in.

ArzagothYesterday at 3:42 PM
the bites were not enough to get him to drop his weapon, however, Arzagoth had gathered from the attack that these dogs were truly wild and did not have more than the animalistic intelligence. He first holstered his weapon then laced his fingers together, fingertips inward, signifying the first hand seal known as "Mi" or "Snake" for his Dragon Blossom technique, which was followed by the first two fingers extending upwards in the "Tora" or "Tiger" seal, then quickly concluding in the "I" or "Boar" hand seal before opening his hands into a shape capable of forming the golden ball of flame "Verdaenii Fire Art: Dragon Blossom!" as he called the name of the technique, a ball of golden flame would form, roughly the size of a softball (approximately 3.5 inches in diameter), which he would then jump back and throw in the midst of the dogs, the flames splashing like napalm over a ten foot radius area, burning all three of the attacking hounds. He would then land on his feet and set himself back into a ready position (e)

AnayaYesterday at 8:11 PM
The alpha dog as well as the others did not seem phased by the clear damage that had hit them, showing weakness in this wood would be ones doom. The larger apha dog lunged forword its teeth clamping down at the side of the mans shoulder, it almost missed but a tooth or two grazed into the mans shoulder leaving a small but prominent wound (1 damage) the dog snarled as it showed its teeth and frothed a little its eyes scanned its pack members as its eyes then went back on the target. Then the second dog lunged slamming its teeth into that same spot on the males shoulder (4 damage ) it dug its teeth in ripping the wound wide open and letting the males blood dribble down his own shoulder. The other dog did not lunge at all and held its post and watched everything seemingly to recover from the burning on it's back.

ArzagothYesterday at 8:37 PM
roaring in pain, Arzagoth would swing his right fist straight to the ribs of the alpha dog, solidly connecting the blow while his left hand unholstered the siangahm in a reverse grip. He would then rotate his body in reverse, swinginging the bladed, nunchaku like weapon, missing his mark. With the agility afforded to him by his training, he would reach up with his right hand, grasp the other handle, then arc his right arm around, swinging the weapon across his torso, solidly striking the dog a second time "IS THAT ALL, MONGREL! he roared to the Alpha, his draconic teeth fully bared, the visage of near primal fury on his face. (e)

AnayaYesterday at 9:36 PM
The alpha let out a whimper as the strike contacted with its side, then it let out another as breath left its lips and its large dome ears collapsed against its head as it tumbled to the ground in a heap of dead animal. The other two dogs yiped at there fallen comrad and then placed there tails white side in the air bonceing over one another and then bolting off into the woods. They would leave the Male and there dead leader there to go back and collect themselves and maybe if needed bring a harder assault later. (You have killed one wild African dog level one you gain .5 exp to your next level) the woods grew silent as the moon was in the sky giveing a little light on the always black landscape, it was geting cold as night was settling in and one could hear an owl in a distent tree.

ArzagothYesterday at 9:58 PM
he would pick up some of the wood he collected and build the fire up, suddenly feeling the cold against his oozing open wounds, then the pain hit, making him wince. He would shrug off his gaea top, tgen he picked up a well embered branch and placed tge hot ember against the wound, cauterizing it. He placed tge branch end back into his campfire and put his gaea back on. Afterwards, he began to skin the dog's corpse with the bladed end of his siangham as well as cut strips of meat, what little he could manage, and roast them near the fire, speared on thin branches. Once the meat finished, Arzagoth set to eating the roasted snack then he layed his head down to rest for the night

Arzagoth Shadowhand04/27/2019
Arzagoth would wake in the morning and eat the last scraps of roasted dogmeat before rumnaging in his pack for his incense. After some time, he found the small iron box. He then took a single stick out, place it in the holder, then he lit it with one of the embered sticks remaining in his campfire. Once the incense was adequately lit. He set into his morning meditation, closing his eyes and focusing on the flow of chi in all life around him. He would sit in a kneeling posture that would afford him a spring up into readiness if needed, his Siangahm tucked into his gaea belt for ease of access. While in meditation, he would recite the Verdaenii Order chants for peace with the universal flow of life (e)

Anaya04/27/2019
((you have slept the night with no interruptions you heal fully and regain abilities used due to long rest)) the morning was black as the night was, the sun as normal was blacked out by the giant disk that covered it, like a sheet that just never went away the morning seemed so much colder then the night before. wind drifted in-between the trees making the woods seem like they were whistling, it was hard to discern what was simply the wind and what could be an enemy. but the facts were as clear as the day was black, the sun was not coming out, the forest was getting cold, and things were starting to sound creepy and erry

Coyote42004/27/2019
-He had watched the dogs attack the dragonborn, and unlike him, the dragonborn had been able to defend himself. The mouse, it's greenish hair making it blend in with it's surrounding, got very close to the being before it spoke up. "Hey, you're strong!" The mouse moved closer, it's whiskers twitching as it sniffed at him, it's tiny nose twitching. The tiny mouse was from the earth plain, and a mushroom, with a burnt red cap, rested between it's wide, leaf-like ears. "Help me get out of this forest!" He moved closer then climbed up to the beings knee and sat there. "Please, the forests are dying, my family is gone, if we don't leave soon, we will die like them!"

Arzagoth Shadowhand04/27/2019
rising from his meditation, the incense stick spent, Arzagoth discarded the remnant of the stick then placed the iron box in his pack. Shouldering it, he turned to the mouse after looking at the ominous sky I see what you mean...what is your name, small one. he knelt on one knee to bring himself more to the mouse's height I am Arzagoth Shadowhand of the Vedaenii Order of Monks. (E)

Coyote42004/27/2019
-The face twitched, obviously the being wasn't sensing the urgency. "Hi Azargoth. Now let's go!" And he turned and hopped off the knee, running as face as he could. "There's a cave not far from here!" It ran, and if not followed would soon disappear in the dying grasses and tangles of dead and decaying branches that littered the forest floor. "Hurry!" He squeeked before his form scurried out of sightaeou d the bend.-

Arzagoth Shadowhand04/27/2019
with a sigh, Arzagoth followed the mouse, easily keeping up given the size difference. Once at the cave, he would enter and look for a place to set a campfire "So...what is your name, small one. I told you mine, courtesy would require the same from you." he then sat, his legs crossed and waited for the Mouse' reply. After a few moments, he stood and stepped outside to fossick around for firewood. Half an hour later, he would return, dropping the wood along the side of the cave. He then set to starting a campfire to take the chill away

Coyote42004/27/2019
-The mouse was hesitant to enter the cave, but did so after the dragonborn. When the fellow asked his question the mouse, who was breathing heavily, gasped. "Jerry." The man left right away and the mouse paced nervously. The shadow of the wyvern passed over head, causing the mouse to dive into a hiding hole even inside the cave. When the man set to start the camp fire the mouse assaulted the flames. "No, no time, we must keep going! The meeting is soon! The meeting is soon! Hurry." If the being followed, soon they would see the burning town. The mouse ran right into the town, up to a group of beings that were gathered around a hunched rat lady. The mushroom mouse disappeared under the rat woman's dress. Nearby stooda bulky human, a spriggan, and a woman seemingly made of spiderwebs, as well as the rat woman. The rat woman was ringing a bell, calling for service, and all around them we're building flattened, or burning.


Arzagoth Shadowhand04/27/2019
Arzagoth would look around and notice the mouse named Jerry was gone...and an extra set of tracks that was not there when he returned. He would stomp out the fire, pick up his pack, and followed the tracks, which lead to a town, which was his goal since he entered the land


Back in the broken town of Iron Stone with The Rat Folk

Coyote420Yesterday at 9:42 PM
-Balore and Seth were quiet, strangely so, as if stunned by the damage they were witnessing. Vincent saw a terrible tradgedy, but he also saw the destruction as a beautiful opportunity for renewal. The rat lady intrigued him and he walked up to her. Smiling in his Spriggen way he introduced himself, and Balore, who had taken it upon himself to come with. Glancing at the other two men and his sister Vincent asked, the genuine interest plastered on his face.-"I have heard if this Leviathon, from a certain Blare Rocheforte. Did you know him?"

EncryptedGraceYesterday at 9:58 PM
The palpable tension hung heavy in the air between the three men, and Zephyr had to back away from them before she felt suffocated by the weight of their stunned silence. Whatever was happening didn't seem to sit well with them. The soot and fumes filled her space and she coughed violently at the pollution to her precious air, holding her oxygen back from the flames they passed,, even as their heated fingers grabbed and and tried to rip away pieces of her existence to feed their flaming bellies. She wasn't going to feed them. But she also wasn't going to starve them of oxygen. She was just going to let it be until she knew what else to do about it. The chime of a bell sounded closer now and she glanced up after depositing the final plant, to find Vincent meeting a rat like woman, in tattered clothing. One of nature's children! Zephyr grew excited to see something not at once evil, and trotted up to the short stature just as Vincent asked about Blare.

AnayaToday at 9:11 AM
The lady paused her bell as hopeful faces walked up to her, what a wonderful time for people to come to mass, there was a group of them to and the more the better, but the big ones may have to squeeze to get into were they needed to go to follow her if they wanted to come that far. She looked up to the dark sky as the evening had reached them and the moon hung on the horizon. "A old name I do say, a man once known by the sea but long passed that one taken back by his grace under the silken waves. But none the less do you come for mass as that is were I must be to lead the service under the ground. And I have to get the food out, oh much to do before midnight mass" she turned as a couple others joined the group and she started to hobble softly with them to a drain pipe hatch. "Come come my dear children let's be off"

Coyote420Today at 9:38 AM
-Vincent looked at Zephyr with a wide smile. She knew Blare, she couldn't be too bad. It was good that the god of the sea was represented so strongly in this city of fire. He kept up with the hunched rat lady, Blare seemed hesitent, but Tai was just following like he wasn't thinking at all, just staying with the group. Seth mentioned something about the mission to find the whores and the blacksmith. Turns out due to the state of the city Seth didn't even feel like walking to the whorehouse alone. Turning to Zephyr, Vincent remarked idley. "Maybe we will learn how to get Blare back in his hat." They had lost their chatty friend to Issa, which was by far the most disturbing creature they had run across. He didn't mention her at all. Balore was on high alert but relaxed after hearing that the two tier'dal may know these people. There was a moment where Vincent stopped and talked to Balore, and when the two nodded at each other Balore announced to Tai and Seth to wait for them at the black smith. The shop was in sight from here, and the group detoured quickly to see the two safel inside, before joining the rat lady again. "Miss rat?" Vinceg asked. "What do you know about Blare Rocheforte's hat?" He was just behind the rat lady, walking with Balore and Zephyr. He kept shooting questioning looks at Zephyr to be sure she was wanting to follow this creature. Once again Vincent was failing to register any danger, and took his time picking his way around a burning pile of debris. Their brother Victor would love this city, but for Vincent it was still too early in the stages of destruction to enjoy it.

EncryptedGraceToday at 10:13 AM
The rat spoke of Blare like she knew him and Zephyr's eyes lit with hope. She had since seperate herself from the other men, and wasn't really paying much attention to what they did. The thought to take the arrow to the blacksmith as originally planned popped into mind, and ironically just as it did, Balore announced that Tai and Seth would wait for them there. "Perfect. I'm sure it won't take long." She waved at them and turned to follow the rat lady with Vincent and Balore. She had to be careful where she stepped. This city was dangerous for her. It could be beneficial... If only she was a bit stronger. It would take a lot to feed these flames.. More than she had, and so she was careful only to give small bits of her energy to feed the consummation of the buildings. The sooner they tumbled, the sooner nature could move back into its rightful space. The destruction had already begun as it were. What the humans decided to do with it was up to them. She exchanged a glance with Vincent when he looked at her with questioning eyes and she flashed him a smile. "Yes. And his daughter, Issa." She paused in her words to think a moment while walking. "And what is mass?" She asked quizzically. She had never heard of such a thing.

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

Anaya

Anaya
Admin
Admin
Coyote42004/27/2019
-A mushroom mouse appeared, scurrying in and disappearing under the rat woman's skirt.-

Arzagoth Shadowhand04/27/2019
Arzagoth entered the town square, looking around "Finally...some civilization...." he would then continue walking around until he came upon a group of people gathered around an Elderly Rat-folk woman, haggard in appearance. "What's going on here?" the 6 foot 6 inch tall Dragonborn monk asked the general group as he neared closer

Anaya04/27/2019
The little rat woman looked to the group as she gave a small smile and looked to one then to the other then to the others there her dark little eyes passing form one person to the next as her small fingers fiddled with the leviathan pendent in her hands. “well look what the waves have brought me, oh my what a blissful black day the deep be so rewarding to us. But you little humans you are not called here, you big man there” she looked to the one known as Balor “the deep tells me, it whispers you are not meant for this service the path is not within your heart, i hear it in my inner sea, it is not right for you, you need to go to the town to the west and make a life for yourself, they will be safe we can feel it is heavy on your soul, the waves are within you sweet child of the waters of life, go now please before the chance passes you” her voice was so sweet but so broken sounding as her eyes looked to the others and she moved her hand to lift up the tunnel cap cover “come we will go down to the city under, the warmth will keep you comforted wall there, but be careful not to touch the places were the steam meats the air, please be careful and hold tight to the ladder”

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku04/27/2019
Balore looked over toward his new friends, with sadness, yet happiness in his eyes. "I-..." He looked then to the Rat woman. "I know-..." He looked to Vincent, taking his tree sprout by the hand. "My friend. My true, great friend. You are now on a path that can't be stopped. You and Zephyr are going to bring the balance back." He then looked to Zephyr "You have to. Or we all fail." He smiled as he began to well with tears in his eyes, thinking of Gilda as Seth and Tai waited for him across town. "You both have restored my faith in this world, and made me a better man. I will-..." He looked to the both of them, side by side. "We will never forget you." Be dropped to one knee, the ultimate sign of respect, and bowed his head. "May the maker keep you safe and lead you back to your siblings after this is all said and done." Then, as he rose, he looked to the Rat woman. "I have had dreams of running my own guild. Maybe a mercenary group, or-...a group of honorable men and women who need coin. Thank you for your advice." He hadn't said much since Gilda's passing, but he had fufilled the misson in her name. Get the two Tierdals to safety. He and his two friends had taken them as far as they could go. Slowly, he once again turned to Vincent and pulled his dagger from his side pocket. "Take it-...and remember us." (Vincent has recieved Balore's Promise: An extra sharp dagger that does -12 bleed damage every round if rolling a 15 or higher, otherwise, does regular -5 HP damage) He then turned to Zephyr and pulled out a potion of healing, and a potion of speed shot. (Zephyr has gained a potion of speedshot, which allows her to fire two arrows at once for 3 rounds. Doing double regualr damage. Does not apply with Nat 20s. Potion of Healing Does +100 HP) He then, before changing his mind, simply started walking away from the group, and toward the black smith shop, without saying another word. He would collect his friends, where they would make a new life. A better life.


Coyote42004/28/2019
"You humans have opened our eyes." Vincent took the gift and watched Balore closely. "May your New Life be prosperous, giving life to others. Always remember to forgive is more powerful than to end." He nodded and stepped back, then began the descent into the sewers. He was careful with the ladder, and when he got into the sewers his roots began absorbing the waste, revigorating his form. Sewage and grey water could be broken down by his body in small doses, the plant's form able to gain strange from the disgustingly nutrient rich fluids. While disturbing to a human maybe, the smells down here do not particularly bother Vincent, and he stowed his new dagger like all the others were, waiting patiently with the rat for the others to descend.-

{Grace} - Zephyr||Eira04/28/2019
A little mouse appeared, and Zephyr, so distracted was she by the little creature that she bent at her waist and squatted down toward the thing. But it was gone, and not long after, another man joined their group. There were several of them now and it didn't strike her as odd that a rat woman talking about mass was now joined by a monk looking man. Zephyr concluded that he must work for Leviathan like the rat lady did. The rat lady spoke, and Zephyr's eyes widened as she glanced over to Balore. He was leaving? It was true. It must have been. Because what he did next was not out of the ordinary, but it was a farewell. Zephyr watched him, offering a smile to the hardened man who had turned a page just in the short time they had met. The gifts were received with graciousness and stowed in the leather bag of hers, and Zephyr patted his shoulder as he rose. "Thank you for your kindness and friendship Balore. Please tell Tai and Seth as well. We are grateful for your presence here. It makes a difference, use it for the maker." She wanted to say more, wanted to wax poetic about everything that the three men were capable of, their potential in this world, what all that they could continue to do even without Zephyr and Vincent, what they had done already and how they were important. But she entrusted the Maker to tell them these things. She glanced at Vince then, and followed after the rat woman, waiting to ladder down into whatever below ground place they were headed for.

Arzagoth Shadowhand04/28/2019
hearing the ratfolk lady's words then the direction she began to travel. Arzagoth then turned to look among the gathered people, shrugged and said "What are you all waiting for? Personally, I'm curious. So, if you all are coming, let's get going." he then shouldered past them all and stepped into the uncovered hole, setting his foot on the ladder to begin his descent, following the ratfolk to this 'Mass' that was being held for some being called Leviathan "Right behind you, ma'am!" he called to the Ratfolk lady that preceded him (e)

Anaya04/29/2019
She watched the large man give his goodbyes and then the others have to push themselves and squish themselves down the drain pipe, she went back and joined them down the pipe as they got to the path that lead into the city of rat folk. She walked out in front of them as she with her little fingers warped around her small little pendent she moved her frail body up and lead the group down the path, around a curve and into the opening to look over the town that was before them. It was large, like overly large and packed to the brim with houses and buildings, rats were everywhere there was large rats, small rats children, men, woman, every type of rat you could think of was here and there and all over the place. Little rats scurried around as some other ones stood at a distance looking at the outsiders with wide eyes “new faces, look at the outsiders” little voices whispered from the group as the old rat woman walked past them. The town was all lit up by small magic orbs in lamps and on pedestals and the whole place looked both scattered and set up all at the same time, the streets were like a river, all breaking off and then twisting around to match back up. She kept on walking hoping the people would follow her and ignore the odd looks and waging little naked tails of other rat folk. “so this my children of the above ground is Skolf, our little town that dwells under the city of iron. The heat from the great underground, it gives us heat witch gives us life, it is a gift from the underwater trapped in the earth, such a pitty such a pitty. If you want to see the great underground that gives us heat and life i can take you down there later if you want to stay a while with us here. Now i will take you to the chapel sadly i have little time to show you around before mass as i did spend more time then i needed up top to gather you all here today. Oh and i am Guilda, third Elder of scolf”

Coyote42004/29/2019
"Guilda." Vincent greeted her and happily waved his branches at everyone. He hadn't seen anyone so nice, or been anywhere so pleasant as this amazing underground town. He was speaking glowing plants again , giving them to whomever would take them. He had even carefully placed some on Guilda, and it occoured to him she had very nearly the same name as Gilda, whom only earlier that day, they had lost. "I would love to!" He exclaimed, following the rat woman towards the services, as she spoke about seeing the great underground. "Of course." Yes she had been asking or calling about a service, It would be good to go there first. Third elder sounded like an important title, and Vincent looked at the unassuming creature carefully. "I am Vincent." He waved at mice children who stopped paying, and left a few glowing mushrooms for them to find, careful to be sure they were of a harmless variety even though the immune systems of these creatures must have been far superior to his. The place was wonderful. Vincent's appreciation for it was etched very clearly on his face. It almost made one forget about the tradgedy of the surface.-

{Grace} - Zephyr||Eira04/29/2019
Zephyr had squeezed her webs with her Ways in such a way that when she began to climb down the ladder, they unraveled and dropped as though she was no longer in them. though they remained suspended in air, and once through the hole she reformed into the elven depiction of a host that she had previously. The little rat lady was such a curious creature and Zephyr liked her immediately, keeping close even as she made her way to the front of the group she led. " HI everyone! I'm Zephyr! " Zephyr exclaimed, glancing around the town that they walked through, and she waved at all the ones staring and murmuring, flashing them a wide happy smile. She adored the town and those who lived here, eyes wide with wonder and when the rat children came out to play she squealed with delight to the point that her webs no longer resembled an elven woman, but rather a prepubescent rat child in the matter of the few seconds it took to reshape her webs. She ran along with some of them, chattering away about how much fun tag was, and how Leviathan was so giving. She was sad to leave the children, but gravitated toward the moving group, just in time to hear the rat woman talk about the great underground, and the service. Zephyr stored her name into her rememberance, and kept the form of a rat as she joined the group. "I'd love to see the great underground too. What is the service about today, Guilda?" She asked, glancing up at Vincent as she scampered along. He was much larger than she now, and harder to keep up with no matter how much she scrambled, so she climbed atop one of his root legs. Clawing her way up his trunk, she sat on a branch as he walked, surveying everything as they passed by.

Anaya04/29/2019
"The service today is simply a.welcomeing and prayer gathering, to share the love of the deep and wish not death to others but respect and understand it, fear not the deep for the deep is peace for the good and for it is deserved torment for the wretched. There will be many there worship is a grand thing for the people down here. All are welcome at the services l none are turned away ever, and we can go to the great undergrounds chambers after the gathering and tea, it is the only.place you can find the great underground to give thanks to him, his temple chamber and it is not far from here on the east side of town" she kept on walking as she got to a large church building, it looked very old but extreamly well kept for its age. The stones looked almost polished with flex of gold and rare metals melded into the molding. The building almost shimmered and at the doors was two large bulky armor clad Male rats that said not a word and simply held there spears at there posts. The elder gave them a nod and they did the same respectfully back "we guard our churches well, but do not worry about talking to them, all the guards in Skolf go under the pure water cleansing ritual, it aids them in there jobs and makes them much stronger in the end" she then pushed the doors open and waited for the others to enter the building.

Coyote42004/29/2019
Vincent simply listened as the rat woman explained everything. At the sight of the rat guardw he set up several of the glowing mushrooms, thinking it would make their area a bit brighter. He did I respectfully and after seeing the rat lady nod at them, he did the same. The deep sounded like a nice place, well, like a half nice place. The poor bad people would suffer. Vincent wondered how many of the bad people suffered who just didn't know any better as he looked around inside the place of worship. He was trusting, so trusting. "What is the pure water cleansing ritual?" He asked, curiously glancing back at the rat lady who helped the door open as the others filed through. It sounded good, but then everything here seemed so good. It was like strange commune. He didn't spread any plants inside the church h, simply because he found the place seemed fairly in order and was probably exactly how the rat folks wanted it.

{Grace} - Zephyr||Eira04/29/2019
Listening intently, Zephyr rode in Vincent and waved at the guards, as they passed them into the church building. Her maw gaped as she looked around, and purveyed the glittering walls. The glowing orbs cast the loveliest glow across the marbled structure and it glinted merrily across the church in such an inviting way. Zephyr hopped down from Vince and toddled over to the rat lady, her webby whiskers twitching as she looked around some more. She was totally distracted, and paid very little mind to the swarm of other people beginning to enter the church for their service. "What do you mean, in the end?" Zephyr added to Vincent's question as well, but her eyes followed the room and fell on the front of the church.


Arzagoth Shadowhand04/30/2019
following the group assemble, his eyes locked on the once elven woman turned ratfolkb Arzagoth stopped and turned his eyes to the temple. After a few moments of glancing over its appearance, he turned to the elderly ratfolk woman, then he placed his right hand to the center of his chest, his first two fingers pointed upward and bowed as he introduced himself "Elder Guilda...It is an honour to meet you. I am Arzagoth Shadowhand of the Verdaenii Order...you had mentioned a Mass. When does this begin, if i may ask?"


Anaya05/01/2019
the doors cracked as they shut and she paused a moment as the girl asked about the cleansing ritual “oh dear it is nothing, simply a way we have done for the many years, the leviathan showed us the ways many a moon ago, we can go over it after the service and tea is served” the place smelled of age, like opening a old book and being able to tell the years simply due to the smell of the ink. Within the walls was stain glass windows depicting a sea and a massive serpent that was laced into the art work. Under him small out reaching arms from stain glass people worshippers or lost souls trapped under the water it was hard to tell. Over him was a giant blue bird out reaching wings and a sad gaze shimmering under a bright glass sun. The windows even apart all made a picture together one windows art matching with the next. There were many pews filled with young and old children, mothers, fathers all rats, but one, a darker figure in the back, she had blue hair tightly bound to her head, slicked back, and a long dress and a outplaced cloak that covered her shoulders and body and part of her head and face, she was in the back pew and out of the way but seemed just as interested in the service as everyone else. The rat woman then walked up to the pedestal and moved her fingers around her little chain symbol of her peoples treasured god.
“O God underwater, oh lord the waves be deep within us, may your gace flow over us, make the door of this house wide enough to receive all who need your love and fellowship; narrow enough to shut out all envy pride and strife, make sin stop at our door and may we fear nothing, not death for you are with us, not darkness for your teeth and tail they guard us, we fear not anything of this earth for we know you watch over us and treasure us proudly, Make its threshold smooth enough to be no stumbling block to children nor straying feet, but rugged and strong enough to turn back the tempter’s power. Our lord under sea make the door of this house the gateway to thine eternal kingdom for this day and all days the next. AMEN” she paused a moment as she pulled a small book covered in blue lace out from under the cover. She flipped a couple pages and then looked up at her following her little silver hues scaning the room and all in it. “my beautiful flock, oh what a bright day we have here to celebrate the coming of new friends and the parting of some of our elderly, there has been 34 deaths since the last week but now they are at rest with him for all time, beauty under the waves my children beauty under the waves” from the congregation came all in unity. “beauty under the waves forever and always, beauty under the waves”
“that is truth my children, today service is to tell the history of our simply folk and welcome the new birthed and wish well the done and drowned, blissful slumber they will have along side there beloved god above all under the sea we only dream to touch. ” she flipped a couple pages in her book as she looked over at the flock. The one woman in the back had a smile on her face as she watched them, a hood over her head from her cape like robe as her blue skin shimmered under it all. But she said not a word, not a word at all and simply sat there and watched. “long ago a single rat crawled out from the sea, flippers it had and the tail of a fish, the sea was its womb and the earth its birthing, it crawled forth upon the land and the world grew up around it, flippers turned to hands and a tail to legs and farther from the sea it came. To here, a little place above the ground, but the sun burned its skin and the earth called it within and Scolf was made. But it longed for the sea, it wished for its home as we do now, calling to the sea and wanting its touch upon our fur and to feel the sweet salt upon our faces, but alas we the rats will never feel such a splender for we are so far from our native place of birth, the mother water calls us home but we are here for time and only in death can we find peace to be with him forever and always under the waves,a cage for most but a haven for us” she smiled as you could see the longing in her own expression as she flipped the pages in her book. “and now my children we will say the prayer to our lord under the world, the leviathan in all his splender bow your heads and repeat with me our lords prayer for protection and security to cleanse you of your wrongs with him and let your hearts rest with the sea”
“Oh great lord, May the Lord Laviathan hear you in thine day of trouble, the name of the God of of the sea and deep defend you; Send you help from his sanctuary under the towering waves and strengthen you out of sin and out of of his own scorn to the wrong dowers; Remember all your offerings and give your drowned sacrifice; Grant you your heart’s desire and fulfil all your mind. Amen. Our Lord the great Leviathan, present with us now in his grand power, enter into your body and spirit, take from you all that harms and hinders you, and fill you with his strangth and his peace and let your soul rest with eyes closed. Amen. The Deep be with you: Deep within you; Black waves before you: The Deep behind you; The goul to your right: Treasured demon on your left; The Deep above you: Black Water beneath you; Leviathan around you: now and ever. Bind unto yourself the name, the strong name of the all mighty; by invocation of the same, the you in One and One in us. Of whom all nature hath creation, crawled forth from the waters, Eternal Father, Spirit, World: praise the Lord Laviathan of your salvation, salvation is of the black water Deep
Amen. Almighty God below the waves, dark Father under shore and earth, breathe your Spirit into the heart of this your servant and inspire all with honor, judgment, and truth. May we, fearing only you, have no other fear; knowing your compassion, be never fearing of death its self, for you are with us and serving you faithfully unto death when we fall with you, and live eternally with you; through you our Lord Laviathan Ame......” all of a sudden the doors to the room side slammed open. And out burst a massive man walking into the room, large horns curled behind his head as he stood there with arms out reaching. “SERVICE IS OVER!” he yelled out as he started to laugh. “time is about up everyone, we came for the blue skinned one, boss is going to pay a mighty price for that hide, first one to bring her to us gets there body in gold! And then some” he snickered as he looked around the room. “only after we have her will you get back to this little shindig you have going on here,, phhh stupid rats praying to a make believe god” he gave a cracked grin as his eyes once more scanned the room. That person at the back that had the cape, was now completely gone and the doors were just swinging.

Coyote42005/01/2019
-He had been listening intently to the nearly poetic yet strangely fatalistic service. Drowning couldn't be that great. Still, the rats almost made it sound like the goal to have. When the loud fellow arrived, at first he thought it was all part of the show. He thought the horned man was supposed to show up. He had seen the blue woman and noted her singuarity among the rat-folk, but then again, he was different too. By the time he looked ack towards the blue woman she was gone, the doors betraying her direction, before he turned and watched the man carefully. It seemed nobody was moving. Apparently this was unusual and these peaceful rats didn't seem too keen on leaving the service either. He made his way to the large fellow and looked at him curiousely, apparently in front of an entire assembled congregation. "Come with me, let's go get her." He held open the door the being had barged through and and tipped his head, as if beckoning fo the being to follow him. "And tell me about your boss." He hoped the other two would find the woman and see what all of this was about from her perspective. He just had to keep this guy busy, and out of the assembly room, so the rats could have their service and so he could see what this was all about. "My people will go find the blue one." He said. "You and I need to go somewhere where there aren't quite so many ears." He knew he probably just looked like a plant to the being, a plant with eyes, but he figured the service could continue unmolested and this guy could be kept busy while the others found what there was to find.

{Grace} - Zephyr||Eira05/01/2019
Zephyr had a short attention span, and despite Guilda's most beautiful rendition of the history and the great leviathan, Zephyr's attention wasn't held. It was all over the room, bouncing from one rat person to the next. One face to the next, and from one distraction to the other. She fiddled in her seat, swinging her little newfound rat feet over the edge until she just couldn't handle it anymore. Despite being the only one not rapture into silence, she hopped up and toddled to the back of the room. That's when she saw her. The blue skinned lady. She wasn't like the rest of them, with her gorgeous color, and lack of fur and Zephyr's eyes widened a bit when she saw her. She was immediately drawn to her, and hopped up on the pew that she sat on. She had edged herself close enough to be heard and bent over in the woman's direction to ask her what her name was when the giant horned man stormed into the room. Zephyr nearly jumped out of her webs. In fact, much like any other time she had been scared out of her wits, her webs expanded, losing form for a mere moment and it was as though the were held suspended for a split second until Zephyr ragathered herself and regained control of her web-substance. The blue lady vanished, the only evidence of where she had gone were the swinging doors. "Farts!" Zephyr exclaimed. She didn't wait for Vincent, or anyone else, she just ran- racing after the blue lady. "Come back! I didn't get your name! Why is he looking for you??" Zephyr followed, racing as fast as she could. She noted the footsteps that led out of the chapel toward another building and guessed that, was her best bet. ((Zephyr leaves the town square/chapel))

Arzagoth Shadowhand05/01/2019
it had been some months since Arzagoth had been in a service within any sort of temple. The last service was a prayer service back at the Verdaenii monastery he grew up in. The service was for his and a few other Journeymen Monks in preparation for their departure into the world. For a moment, the memory of that day, the smell of the incense, which was a mixture of Sandalwood, Dragon's Blood, and Spruce, returned to him...until the large man entered the room, breaking him from the reverie. Just as the doors slammed open, he turned in his seat only to see the plant man approach him, appearing to stall the man. A moment after, he heard the small ratfolk-who-wasn't exclaim aloud "Farts", bringing his attention back to the opposite side of the temple. With a groan, Arzagoth stood and ran after the being that bolted through the swinging door, confident that the plant man had the brutish man occupied, as well as thinking /there is more to this than the man says/ as he followed the now two sets of footprints towards the adjacent building. The scents of the underground city, as unusual as they were compared to the world above, didn't concern him at the time. He knew in his heart that this is where he needed to be, this is what he needed to do.
((Arzagoth has left the temple))

Anaya05/01/2019
The man looked at the other male that came up to him seeming interested in his sly talk “we can talk right here, there stupid service can wait, they are rats, they will do fine ” he reached back garbing a chair and flinging it foreword to sit on it back facing the man as he leaned foreword his horns shimmering in the light. “well boss dont have a name, and we dont talk to him much, but he wants the blue skined one as a new trophy. Said her skin and blood give some facy power boosts that we want to get our hands on and this is the only place to find a blue skinned first born away form the deep sea, and the exiled ones far from salt water are weak, easy grab so get with your friends and go get it, we will be right here with them nice rat people wall we wait” he gave a smile as he reached a hand out to grab a hold of that little rat elder they had gottin to know pulling her into his strong arm grip peting over her head like she was a toy and he was some child with a heavy hand “seeee we will be best friend, eh little ratty” she said not a word and squirmed a little unable to get out of his grip.

Coyote42005/01/2019
-Vincent watched the show the an put on, his eyes resting on the kind elder's face. She didn't deserve humiliation in his mind, but I was also clear the rats didn't particarly like violence. "Are you a smart creature, or a follish one?" It sounded like an insult but Vincent had already over talked a spider, and then Issa had been able to fool their very eyes. He didn't know how to ask the question any clearer than that, but he tried. "What I mean to say is, there's probably a good reason you're not the boss, right?" The spriggan form he was in, in it's living branches, formed to loosely resemble the being before him. This was a manipulation of the vines on his person, and the arrangement of pant life being move around and held into shape by his ways, a practice attempt. It soon faded back. And he just watched the being before him.

Anaya05/01/2019
"The only reason why I am not the boss is due to not careing to be, I have my group and that is all I need, six good strong men just out back ready to spring in if i need them, not like i will ya little tree wont do anything funny will ya" he gave a chuckle as he tussled the little rat womans hair, she looked co.pleatly unimpressed and then with her teeth bit down hard on the mans arm forcing him to let her go, she let out a squeal and scuttered away to find shelter in the back of the building. Then some of the other rat folk had left scattering like well rats and within a minute or two the room was empty. The horned man did nothing to stop them he k we this building to them was more precious then there feeble little short lived lives. "Now if you dont leave little tree I will just have to start a fire under this chair and see how fast history can burn. Go with your little web girl friend and bring back the blue skinned first born exiled whore and I will pay ya in more gold then you can imagine, and hey if all goes well.may even be able to cut you in on a bit of her skin and blood maybe give you that added kick you need in the bedroom or battle ground."

Coyote42005/01/2019
-Vincent laughed. He literally couldn't tell if the guy was intelligent or not. "Gold means nothing to me." He said. He looked around at the building and then back to the man. "Let's go wherever you would go of you did light this building on fire, without actually lighting it." Vincet gave a wide tree smile and lifted his hand, placing it on the wall of the temple, discoloring it by removing the gold. This was, by his ways, moulded into something similar to the gold coins Balore had liked so much. "How many of these to hire you and your team anyways?" He asked, holding the coin between two twig fingers. His green eyes studied the being before him. "I could use an effective team like yours." It was clear Vincent had no intention of just 'running along' and doing someone else's bidding; least ways in trade for a material that seemed to be literally everywhere. If need be, he'd just be as annoying as possible, keeping the man distracted.

Anaya05/01/2019
The man watched him and he could see a spark in his eye at the little trees acthions, the little tree can pull gold out of stone, well that is a handie commodity "well look at that, you can make gold like it means nothing to ya, how about we forget the blue skin or get her later and just take you wall you are all alone seeing you want to, get to know my little gang better , we can talk all about it in the cart I am sure. Boys! " he called out as three more men walked into the building one holding a nice strong set of cuff like shakles and chain and the other haveing a iron wood chest box that looked like a.ok size to stuff a person in it. "So ya want to do this the easy way or the hard way tree sprite"

Coyote42005/01/2019
Obviously the men didn't know he could just absorb all the materials presented to him, or simply reshape them. He smiled as he walked over to the man with the shackles, and reaching out he touched them, taking them but not as an object, simply by taking them into himself. "Easy way is the best." The metal was hard, it was supposed to be hard, but Vincent arveled at the strength of this wood these men had. He opened the lid, looking maybe a little too excited, and smiled at the first man. "I can't wait to see where you take me." He sat down in the chest and asked very politely. "May I watch where we are going?"He indicated the light with a gesture of his hand and looked at the man hopefully.


Anaya05/03/2019
The man took his hands and shoved the little twig man into the box, as soon as the lid shut there was a loud locking sound and the chest its self took on a little glow for only a second and then everything went silent (magical lock level 5,(locks can only be broken by a being 2X the level of the lock, example a level 5 lock can only be broken by a level 10. a level 10 lock can only be broken by a level 20, locks can only go up to level 10) what is inside is locked within and can not in anyway break the lock or get out, a thin magical barrier covers the box, so even if the being finds a way to break the box and not the lock the box is held together by magic and thus forth cant be opened) “alright boys lets take this bugger out, leave the blue bitch for another day it is not like she is gonna go anywhere!” the men picked up the large iron wood box and hoisted it up and over there shoulders sliding a long rod threw its handles for easier lifting. With that they walked with it out into the streets to thump the large box into a cart bed witch was held by not one but two large horses. “alright we can take this one out to lock it up for the boss to get to later, the Green eyed devil will like a new play thing anyway” he would wait a moment before hoping up into the drivers spot on the cart and taking the horse rains in hand. “we will go out the back of this dump sewer town” and he gave a good whip of the rains and the horse gave a loud cry as there hooves dug into the dirt and they were on there way. (Vincent has been kiddnaped by a unknown group of bandits, he will now be taken to another location)

Coyote42005/03/2019
They were rather rough when they shoved him into the box. At first, this weighed heavily on Vincent. The glow of the plants on his form lit the interior, but he could not get them to stay on the wood, every time he tried there was the faintest of blue shimmers and then nothing. He left the plants on his form, listening to the voices outside of the box. Apparently he would get to meet this boss anyways. He didn't bother trying any of his abilities outside of the box for a couple reasons, primarily because it didn't occour to him to do so. Every jolt of the wagon was uncomfortable, every pot-hole and turn causing his form no comfort as he was cramped inside the box. They had not taken any of his gear, nor had they in any way actually armed him or expressed a desire to do so. Contenting himself with these realizations he did what he could to relax, layig on his back in the box and holding up a little glowing dandelion seed head. Where they were going he didn't know, nor did he trouble himself with how long it would take.

In the Tavern were the woman in blue has Ran

Anaya05/01/2019
the doors have been flung open and hand dangling as the sign on the front reads closed but clearly there was action inside

{Grace} - Zephyr||Eira05/01/2019
Zephyr didn't know how to read, so the words were lost on her, but she could make out the naked woman in the sign. She stepped into the threshold, wringing her hands as her pointed nose twitched and whiskers whizzed. "Hello??" she called out, dipping her head into the building. "Is anyone there??" Little rat ears twitched, standing straight up like beacons, and turned toward any sound that might come. "Blue lady??" She called out again, and paused,, clearing her throat. "Blue lady, are you here?"

Anaya05/01/2019
The room was empty, a large black and grey room with a single desk, a chair in it and a side door that must lead to a back segment. But the little web covered woman did not have to go that far. There in the center of the room stood a tall woman, her back to her that same cape as she had on in the temple but the hood was down, her head was blue and for hair it was not hair but long slick back tenitcals of a squid or octopus. They hung down to her breasts as she turned around, two big eyes wider then a normal human made her face stand out, her skin blue as the sea she stood out in the badly lit room. “i will not go with you back to that man, the demon has been hunting me for years, i rather die then go back to him just to be skinned and hung on a wall!i may be exiled form the sea but i am able to be here!” her fingers lit up the tips of them glowing a light teal blue as she looked to the woman before her, her cape flaping as she was naked under it but did not seem to have any human body parts anyway she was simply a prestine body smooth and silky looking, super small scales covering her frame and fine on her legs, arms, wait line and back hidden under the cape like cloak “please don't make me fight you”

image of blue here


Arzagoth Shadowhand05/01/2019
hearing the words "please don't make me fight you." came to Arzagoth's ears as he neared the building. He then took a brief pause to calm himself before he entered. It is here he caught up with the small ratfolk...and her quarry, a woman who appeared to have once called the open sea as home. He then noticed the aura that came to the sea-woman's fingertips, which set him in a state of guard. Holding up his hands in a peaceful gesture, Arzagoth neared the pair, meaning no harm nor threat to the seafolk being as he came closer "I know not who is hunting you, nor does their offer interest me. What interests me is who...and what...you are, lady." then with a bow, his first two fingers on his right hand extended upward, he introduced himself "I am Journeyman Arzagoth Shadowhand of the Verdaenii Order of Monks...and i am a Dragonborn. I mean you no harm." he then stepped to the chair and brought it to the strange woman so she could sit calmly. He then took a seat on the floor, roughly twenty feet away from her, his large, draconic scaled legs crossed.* "I shall listen to your words, if you so choose to tell us. I give you my word, upon my Order, no harm shall befall you while i listen." he then went silent, his pale blue-green draconic eyes looking only at the strange woman from the sea


{Grace} - Zephyr||Eira05/02/2019
Zephyr's eyes adjusted to the light just as the figure turned toward her. They widened with surprise, but more than this, with awe. The scales covered her body like a fine mist, sparkling as she moved, and Zephyr's mouth dropped open. "Wow Maker, your masterpieces are everywhere." She whispered under her breath, and moved closer with her hands up defenselessly. "Oh, I don't make anyone do anything they don't want to do." Zephyr spoke, flashing the woman a sincere, child like smile. She glanced around the room a moment, noting the solitary desk and chair, and jumped a bit when the monk came in behind her. He brought a seat over and took up space on the floor, and Zephyr toed the ground she stood on, struggling to keep her impulses in check while he spoke. "You're so beautiful!" Zephyr exclaimed at last, the words bubbling out of her mouth before she could stop them, and her little clawed hands flew to her maw as her eyes widened. "I mean... What is your name?" She asked, decidedly toddling over to the squid woman as youthful pale orbs smiled at her. "Why are you exiled from the sea, pretty lady? Isn't that your home?" She asked, stopping just shy of the blue skin, and clasped her hands behind her back expectantly.

Anaya05/02/2019
She shyed a little to the acthions of the two before her the large Male be his moves at a slow pace made her step back still on guard, but once he sat on the floor and was clearly not a threat she lowered her fingers and relaxed a moment takeing the chair and sitting down. The other one calling her beautiful made her cheeks go a light shade of purple as she looked at both of them her wide dark eyes swaying back and forth as her tentical hair twitched as if it thought for its self. They both had questions and they did not want to take her to the hunter. She let out a breath as her fingers stopped glowing "my is something many can not pronounce so most just call me blue, I am a Narfaul Ghoul but my people banished me to the surface as i was not harsh enough and not hunters want my hide due to hos rare it is to find us on land. The horned one and his men have tormented the rat folk here for months now to get me, and he then rats very kind to me I know there kindness will have an end. " she took a tendril in her hand as she spoke twisting it along her blue speckles fingers. "I live a simple life here useing my power to make men see there fantasys for a little coin, I hardly charge and at times I dont charge as I see the people here as friend, even if my race does not belive in friendship I am not as they are. And I dont want to die, we dont go to another place we simply go back and are remain and born agein, if I am killed my soul will go back to he and I will live a life of torment in Carthos the town outside the entrance."

Arzagoth Shadowhand05/02/2019
Arzagoth sat there, listening to her words. There was truth in what she had said. He had heard of her kind, the Narfaul Ghouls...and the being, Leviathan, from his studies at the monastery, then the connection hit him. These ratfolk worship Leviathan as a god, and thus, they see her as an Avatar of their God. He would then stand, offering his scaled and clawed hand to her peacefully "That is a sad tale, Lady Blue, a sad tale indeed. I'll not bore you with details of my own, just the fact that i was left at the steps of the Verdaenii Monastery as a hatchling. In any case...Lady Blue, I give you my word as a Monk of the Verdaenii Order to help you in any way i can. Those men and their Master will not get their hands on you as long as i live. he would give her a gentle smile after he said his peace, offering his hand to her. At that moment, he remembered the Ratfolk girl who wasnt a true Ratfolk. Turning to her, he had asked "What say you, Lady of the Webs? Will you stand with me in defense of this daughter of the sea? I will hold nothing against you if you do not wish to do so. Should you choose to stand with me, then please tell me your name."

{Grace} - Zephyr||Eira05/02/2019
Zephyr's face fell, and she carefully, and comfortingly patted the knee of the beautiful tentacle lady, as she was only that tall being in the form of a rat child. "I know what it's like to be a little different from everyone else." Zephyr whispered to her, and glanced up to the monk as he stood, offering his protection to the Lady Blue, and then inquired her own name. "Oh, I'm Zephyr. And my brother, Vincent..." She glanced to the door, casting her gaze over her shoulder toward the chapel she had run from, and realized that Vincent hadn't come. "Oh! He didn't come with us! Vincent must till be at the chapel. Maybe he stayed to talk to the hunter." She murmured thoughtfully. "Lady Blue.. " She glanced up at the woman with imploring pale white eyes. "How do we help you? I can go get my brother. He's really good at helping too."

Anaya05/02/2019
She stood up from her chair, they seemed nice but nice people most of the time died in the worst ways. Her large eyes looked at them both, first the monk then the female web person, it was almost the start of a bad joke, a woman a monk and a squid walk into a whore house. She gave a chuckle at the thought "if we gang up I am sure we can take on the hunters with your brothers help and then I will never have to be scared agein and I can live my exile in peace down here. Ya the water here is gross and smelly but I make a honest liveing and I like it here. And with them gone no one will try to kill me anymore....well till the next band of hunters come." She muttered the last part knowing it would not end easily but one fin at a time in life and you always had to keep your head up.
"Oh and I can reward you to, I dont have much but I have a trinket from my home world you can have it helps you get a bit stronger and adds water damage to the weapon you hold in battle, it is all I really have left of the deep but I dont need it seeing I will never be able to go back"


Arzagoth Shadowhand05/03/2019
As Arzagoth heard their words of agreement, a warm smile would show on his otherwise fiercely draconic visage. Just then, as Zephyr mentioned her...brother, the Spriggan, his eyes darted to the door they entered and concern came to his eyes. What could such a slender being have against a brute like the man who triggered such fear in the Narfaul Ghoul. He then turned to the door, grabbed his Siangham from his belt, and stepped past Zephyr, saying over his shoulder. "Wait here, ladies. I'm going to take a look outside." he then stepped to the doorway and peered out, scanning the street outside. What he saw was the group of men cartinh off what, at this distance, looked almost like a crate or worse...a casket. A low growl let from his mouth then he turned to the ladies then said "I think those hunters got your brother, Zephyr. Personally, i dislike men like those. What say you, Zephyr? Should we save him? As for you, Lady Blue, i believe here would be safer. Out of sight, out of mind. Trinkets and artifacts may have to wait." he then would await their decisions, weapon clenched in his clawed hand and gaze returned to the street, watching the men cart off the crate that most likely held Zephyr's brother*
(e)

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

Anaya

Anaya
Admin
Admin
{Grace} - Zephyr||Eira05/03/2019
The monk seemed gentle enough. Zephyr wasn't privvy to their order or even to what they were really, she just knew that she didn't sense a lick of malice in the man and that made him fine by her. In her lifetime, since the creation of time itself and all that was contained within it, she had learned that mankind was protected regardless of their intentions. Be they evil or good, the Maker had given them a gift, and it was up to them the path that they chose to go with it. Some men decided for evil, like the hunter, or so it seemed. That was another thing Zephyr had learned. Nothing is ever as it seems. While the monk checked the street, Zephyr eyeballed the only other doorway in the room they stood in, and then drew her gaze upon the woman again and to the monk once more when he returned. "Do they have him?" Zephyr thought a moment, and then flashed the monk a smile. "They're only doing what they know to do. But if we're to make this a safe home Lady Blue, he's already a step ahead of us! Let's go get the hunter together. Vincent is already there." She cast her eyes on Lady blue, her head tipping back to see her face. "What do you want to do, Pretty lady?"

Anaya05/03/2019
the woman did not know exactly what to do, if she went with them this task could bring them up to the surface were she would be vulnerable and could get noticed by others, but at the same time doing nothing ment the ring of hunters would just keep going. she had a simple life here, she did not do or make much and she kept to herself but at the end of the day it was about the time to make a choice. leave this little hidden away sweet joyful town with some, rather odd, traditions and in reality they worshiped her, or go to the surface were she was a no one and could get hurt more but at the same time could feel the air on her scales agein and have a more active fun life and not be so simple and stale. she blinked a couple times as her mind raced, her large fish like eyes with massive black pupils flickered as she nodded her head to them both taking her hands and pulling her hood over her head and then lashing the fount of it closed "if your friend is in the temple still then it is best we go find him and deal with this, i will follow your lead and help you best i can.." just then she could hear the sound of horses and a cart thumping off and leaving as she ran forward pushed past the monk to look out the door to see the horse card with the hunters insignia plastered on the back racing away and towards the back exist of the city "um, i think your friend is gone.....he was um, human or normal right?" she paused as she looked at the two "not valuable to hunters...right, if so he might be, brought to there camp they will sell him on stone at auction in the morning, your friend, is going to be turned into a pelt or sold as a slave"

Arzagoth Shadowhand05/03/2019
Arzagoth growled audibly at Lady Blue's words of pelts and slavery. He then charged out without a word to follow the cart, knowing he wouldn't catch it here, but eventually catch up at it's destination. No being, be they plant or animal, should be subjected to slavery. In losing the cart in a tunnel, he would then roar in frustration. As he roared, the words of his old master, Elrad Brimfist, another Dragonborn like himself, came to his mind. /Arzagoth, frustration is easy, anger is easy. This is where you calm your heart and mind. Take a knee and place your senses in the now. The smells...the sounds...then look at your surroundings./ remembering his Master's words had calmed him, so, he followed the teachings. He knelt on one knee, closed his eyes and focused on the scents and sounds around him. The pungent aroma of the sewage water that trickled down the center of the tunnel...the sound of the ratfolk in the town behind him, the sound of water dripping from the tunnel ceiling ahead, the sound of sewer creatures scurring around him. After a few minutes, he opened his eyes and gave a careful search around him, looking for any sort of tracks, thinking that carts are heavy, and thus, leave deep, easy to follow tracks "Vincent....Keep your bark on, ya shrub! I'm coming to save you." he said under his breath as he waited for the other two to catch up to him (e)

{Grace} - Zephyr||Eira05/03/2019
Zephyr watched the squid woman, waiting for her response, and noted her hesitation on the matter, but was glad when she decided to join them. After all, it was her freedom being fought for. Zephyr thought it a noble thing that she wasn't shying away from the confrontation that was bound to happen. A horse snorted, stomping its foot impatiently, and the squeal of a wagon wheel protested the weight of its load, and Zephyr watched Blue with a quirk of her webby brow. "A slave?" Zephyr didn't understand. Her only reference to slavery had been from Balore, who had told her that the whores in the whore house were owned as slaves, and used as such. "Why would someone want a tree in a whore house?" Vincent most certainly wasn't a human, but she considered him pretty normal for their kind. In any case, The moments following moved so quickly that Zephyr barely had time to gather herself before the Monk fled after the wagon in a frenzy. Zephyr glanced at the woman and flashed her a smile and a shrug before following - at a much slower pace - the monk. "Guess he knows the way!" She declared, taking one of Blues hands and tugged her along after the Monk. "The maker always has a plan. I don't know what is planned, but I do know that it's good. My only wish is that the maker knows there are still those who trust in the goodness of the maker." Zephyr wasn't afraid. She trusted that whatever was happening was only working out according to a plan set into motion long before creation had even happened. She rounded a corner with Blue in tow, and had she not stopped abruptly in her tracks, she would have collided with the Monk. "Oh! There you are! Did you find where they went? Wheee Vincent was heading?"


Anaya05/04/2019
As the female grabbed her hand, skin on skin contact triggered part of the ghouls powers. Zephyr would see stars, hallucinations and see things that were not really there. And everything was so real it felt real, water touching zephyrs feet rising as if she could not run from it, air slowly fading as she could see bubbles drifting from her lips, she was drowning or well she thought she was, her own element sucked from her body leaving her struggling to get breaths, grasping for the air did not matter water was rising and it was so real, but in reality it was not real but the fact she could not breath was, mentally thinking she was drowning forced the body to think it was drowning and it was not breathing. But as soon as the woman realized she yanked her hand back breaking the extreamly vivid moment that could have ended the little ones life. "Dont touch my skin!" She yelled as she recoiled back her hood almost falling from her face as she watched the monk and the surely stunned zephyr l. "They had to have left out the back of the city, there is a road there that leads to the camps I am told" she said softly trying to change that topic of what happened even if she knew it was pointless to try to sway the minds of others of oh ya let's talk about something that is not you almost killed a person.

Arzagoth Shadowhand05/04/2019
looking more intently at the floor of the tunnel, Arzagoth nodded silently. He the laid a hand on the furrows in the damp road, confirming the freshness of the track. Standing up once more, he turned to Zephyr, seeing the Blue Lady begin to catch up to the pair. Once she arrived, he turned his gaze back up the path "Yes, I believe i have. Thank you, Lady Blue, for the tip. They definitely came this way, no doubt there." he then took his weapon from his belt and gripped it firmly. There was no time to waste. Moving forward was the only way to save the Spriggan, and thus he began the march up the tunnel road, not too concerned if the ladies followed him. He was a Monk on a mission, and that was to save Zephyr's brother. All of his intent directed at freeing him from whatever they had him in and making the slavers suffer for not only taking him, but for tormenting a peace-loving being like the Blue lady and the Rat-folk. He made a mental note to add Slavers and Raiders to his list of hated people, as well as the Tiefling personally to his 'Bingo book', a new mental list of people he wants to eliminate. After a short time, he called back to the women "Well, you two coming or not? I'm going on, catch up when you can!" with a mental 'Tcheh', much like a scoffing sound, he then turned and continued on, not exactly waiting on the women who followed.
(e)

{Grace} - Zephyr||Eira05/04/2019
Just as soon as Zephyr touched the woman's hand to tug her along, the entire world around Zephyr changed. She wasn't in the rat town, with the rat folk, she was being dragged underwater by a weight that she couldn't release. Or water was rising, she couldn't really tell. Her webs were floating off of her form and large bubbles of air billowed out of her. When she gasped, her form filled with the water, and her eyes widened with realization of the finality of her frail existence. She watched the bubbles leave, and she reached out to grasp them. Air! Her precious air. Zephyr thought she was dying. In all reality, she probably could have if air was restricted in that way, for long enough. But Blue tore away from her hand and in an instant it was all gone. Zephyr blinked hard, large white eyes glancing from Blue, to her own body, to her hand and back to blue. "Wooow..." She awed. "That is an amazing power!" Zephyr declared, before glancing over to the Monk they had caught up with. He was checking tracks before he pulled a weapon a d started up the trail headed for camp. There was no stopping him, with his one track mind. Zephyr stayed behind with Blue however, careful not to touch her, but they followed the Man even still. "Yeah, we're coming!" She called out.


Anaya05/05/2019
She was surprised that the happy go lucky web girl did not freak out and lash back at her, she could have died and suffocated if she had kept contact with her. She moved forword keeping on the go as her feet jogged along to keep up with zephyr even if the monk had gone a head. "All my kind have it, we call it the leviathans gift we can touch others and change there mental perception of whatever we want. We also can interfere with dreams, thoughts, judgments and some of the stronger ones can even change someone's fate or time line, I need to touch things to do the bigger things , somethings i can do from a distance but i have kept alive by useing my powers to hide. Made the horned man see me as a rat once and be left me alone for a while till he figured out it was just a trick. But the others of my race use there power for malice, witch is why I got banished, I was not hard enough or strong enough to be worthy"

Arzagoth Shadowhand05/05/2019
After a few more hours, Arzagoth emerged from the tunnel and on to the open road. Kneeling down, he placed his empty hand to the road, reading the cart track. Without the stone under the soil, the tracks were somewhat deeper than in the tunnel. He then stood up, turned his head back to the tunnel as the two women had just exited and said "They came this way, that much is certain...and i smell.." he gave a deeper inhale through his nose, trying to identify the new smell "Smoke...their camp isnt very far at all. We should get there by nightfall. Well, let's go!" He then turned back to the road and continued onward, elated that he, as well as the shrub's sister and the sea-girl, were catchibg up to the slavers that sought out the blue one. So elated that a semi feral grin spread across his draconic maw as they continued onward to their goal. So elated that he began singing...well, well rather humming instead, the Verdaenii mantra for Retribution on the unjust. If he were a lighter being, he would probably be skipping, he was so happy.

{Grace} - Zephyr||Eira05/05/2019
Zephyr listened to Blue talk about her powers, and she marveled that they were even possible. "Oh Lady Blue. You are worthy of so much more, don't you see?" Zephyr explained, lamenting that the woman thought herself as a lesser being because she didn't fit some sort of harsh mould. "You get to use your powers to make change, you get a choice, unlike your kin who weren't so lucky as to have that option. They just are as they are. You are not, and that gives you opportunity, not oppression." As they followed along after the monk, Zephyr took great care to be quiet, but it took a great deal of time and keeping up with him was beginning to wear on Zephyr. She glanced back over her shoulder to Blue, who she suspected was still following them."If you smell smoke already, I wouldn't be surprised if we happened on their camp long before nightfall." Zephyr paused in her tracks once they had caught up to the monk. "But we need a plan... Should we wait for the cover of darkness?" Her eyes cast to Blue again. Blue knew who they were dealing with better than either Zephyr or the monk. When the monk started on again with a spring in his step, and a hum on his voice Zephyr chuckled and nodded her head in unison to the whistling.


Anaya05/06/2019
She kept on going with them and did not seem to get slower at all even at there pace, she was used to running and on land even if a normal Goul would be slow and frail she was used to it as she had grown her land legs well after many moons of banishment "hold up, zeapher is right we cant run in blind" she called out to the monk and she started to slow down "we sould set up a super small camp, get a bit of rest and then be ready bright and early, everything is dark with no sun but there camp will be lit up for sure, we will be able to hide then in morning maybe grab some clothing from a passer by so no one will notice us and we can go from there and scout out the camp, I dont even know how large it is, only that it is a big one, if it is a big one that is. We can sneak in get your friend and be out as fast as possible. " she hoped the monk would stop.or at.least slow his pace to a brisk walk so they could get there heads in the right direction.

Arzagoth Shadowhand05/06/2019
Arzagoth had heard her words and had slowed down his pace as the sun began it's final descent to the horizon. Shouldering off his pack, Arzagoth first walked off the road then sat down in the grass at the roadside. Looking at the two ladies, he sighed then said "Well, which of you can effectively scout the camp? Lady Blue, you're a wanted creature by these guys. The moment they see you, you're gone. Zephyr, your web-shaping power may be useful, but once you see your brother, your excitement will take over. I have a deep set hatred for their kind and what they do, but i can at least control my emotions better. I can also slip in using the tall grasses as cover. I say i go ahead and scout their camp out." with that said, he took out his incense box and set a stick in the holder to burn while he meditated, calming his mind for the task ahead. Once he was finished, he discarded the spent stick, put tge little iron box in his pack, then stood to scout ahead. He honestly thought himself the best for this task so that they all could plan for the rescue. Without a word to either woman, he slunk off to the tall grasses ahead.

{Grace} - Zephyr||Eira05/06/2019
Although the sun was eclipsed by darkness and the sky had been dark even in the daytime, when the moon finally did show its face, Zephyr glanced up at it and the twinkling stars above with a bright smile. "Look, Lady Blue— Mister Arzagoth. the Maker still works, even when it seems like others have taken his place. The sun is still there too, just kissed by a sheet of darkness. Even Caliga in all her power can't thwart the Maker. I know that whatever is happening to my brother, is only according to the Makers plans. There's no need to worry or fret. But a good plan might be an asset." Zephyr sat, even as Goth pulled out a stick of incense. Zephyr smiled at the gesture. She was air, herself. The air in sentient form and she appreciated the cleansing benefit that the incense gave even to her as she sat nearby. It's smoke pulled away impurities, and aided in her strength, restored her energy and renewed her mind. Goth made a lot of assumptions but he was willing to put himself on the line, and that was rather brave of him, Zephyr thought. While he was scouting, Zephyr motioned to Lady Blue as she went the opposite direction that the monk had gone. "I'm gonna find Vincent. But maybe your power can help us get to him without being seen." Zephyr whispered through the tall reeds as they stepped toward the encampment.


Anaya05/08/2019
She kept silent as they talked, it was true she was wanted but she could make onlookers see her as she wanted them to see her, a form of mental camouflage or interference, she could hide better then most but shenwas going to let them lead and see how it would go. Maybe there plans or lack there of would do better for them. She watched the monk go the one way and then zephyr go the other way, maybe splitting up was the unspoken plan? And she needed to rest anyway and it was still hours to morning. She let out a sigh as she moved forword finding a tree to rest up ageinst "it is hours till morning, I wish to get sleep before that time, if you both wish none then by all means go forth without me, but my mind is my strongest weapon and it is useless and weak if not rested" she shut her large eyes for a moment as she qraped her arms around herself pulling her dark cloak around her slender small body. She was cold but a fire would get them noticed so it was better to not have one and just make due. It was only moments before she started to drift to dream land, she was very sleepy.


Meanwhile in the old Iron Town

supersonic656305/04/2019
Zach was finally leaving after choosing to start late to be a traveler His dad forced him to learn how to protect himself with a dagger since swords weren’t really his thing. Zach instead picked up a beginners element book and took with to learn as he travels. He hugged his mother and father. “I’ll be back one day alive or dead.”Zach Says “I prefer if you came back alive.”Zachariah said he gave Zach a small sack with 100 gold coins and a dagger. “As a man you shouldn’t count on me to give you money if you run out, but as a loving father I’ll give 100 gold to start your journey spend wisely.”Zachariah said to his son as he gave him the small sack of gold. “Turn around and stand still.”Rosa said. So Zach did as his mother said standing tall with his back to his mother. His mom then started to clip something onto his clothes. “And there, given the short notice and your sudden need to travel I made you a protective Cape.”Rosa said and then gave Zach another hug. “Thanks mom I will cherish this cloak forever, I’ll best be going even thou it’s always dark out.”Zach Says he waves good boy and started to make his way to iron. “It’s gonna be a long walk, might as well read to see what I can learn to cast on my walk to iron.”Zach says taking his book out while walking.

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku05/04/2019
Aku, from his perch, atop the old roof of the Snorting Boar, watched as the boy walked around the town, stepping over the bodies of his cultists and the townsfolk of the old Iron city. "Heh. Pitiful." He said to himself, as he slowly jumped from the roof, about 20 feet behind the lad. "Oh. What a touching family farewell." He said, watching as the boy had left his family behind to go off to better, bigger things. The problem was, he wasn't going to make it 60 feet with his mindset that he had now. The Master's eyes then drifted to the cloak, and then Zach's book. "Child. What are you reading?" The large, towering demonic man took a step closer, narrowing the gap between the two. "Show me. Read to me?" He laughed. "Show me show me show me show me show me." His tone got quieter with each word, until, he used Blink to shadow step behind the boy, looking over his shoulder. (Blink used.) "Don't be shy. I promise, I won't hurt you." He then shook his head and slowly lifted up his mask to reviel a jagged mouth full of sharp teeth, black, rotted flesh that was falling off of his face, showing the muscles of his cheeks underneath. "I am The Master. And I'm your friend."


supersonic656305/04/2019
“So your the master.....The master of what exactly?”Zach asks as he reads his book “as for what I’m reading it’s a book on all element but the very basic so I use magic.”Zach as he looks at the master face no really being freaked out. “Also how far away is the town square.”Zach asks as he then looks at the master again

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku05/04/2019
"The master of the rubble and bodies around you. The master of the Black Sun church. You are in the town square, you retrograde." He smiled and blinked a few times, before simply snatching the book from the man's hands and tossing it over his shoulder. "I didn't ask for you life story, or to answer your directional questions. I asked you to fucking read to me!" His voice boomed, as he took a step closer, his left eye twitching. "Read read read read read." His voice echoed with many other twangs behind it, many different voices coming from his mouth. "Or shall I pay a visit to that family you just said goodbye too? Get those people to read to me."


supersonic656305/04/2019
Zach saw his book land near a dead body. ~if that dead person gets filth on my book I’ll kill him again.~Zach thinks. “Oh grand master of this ruined fucking city, what would you like me to read to you.”Zach says feeling a bit annoyed by this being.


Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku05/04/2019
The master looked straight into the man's face. "How fucking dare you insult me with your tone. Do you know who I am? I once fucking ruled the lands with my mother Amaya DeLaCroix!" He then gripped the boy by the back of the neck, and hoisted him into the air, before smashing his face against the side of a building, while his pace started to pick up in his legs. As the velvet flesh began to rub against the bricks, tearing with each jagged edge of the stone, Aku would speak. "She was killed by the man who I hunt! The man who ruled here before the sun went out! And you have the gull to walk into my city! MY HOME! AND INSULT ME?! AKU MOTHER FUCKING DELACROIX?!"
He then smashed the boy's face against the large stone, once before throwing him to the floor, while his face lay mangled and bloody, yet, Zach was still very much alive. "How dare you. How dare you howdare you how dare you." He smiled as his large, slithering forked tongue moved down his chest, then across the ground to lap up the blood all over his face, before retracting it back into his mouth. "I told you to read. I did not ask for your tone." (Rolled 19. Hit. First attack. -122 HP taken from zach. Zach's 20 HP has been reduced to Zero, he is now unconcious. Next attack kills him.) The master then knelt down beside the shallow breathed boy, and sighed. "You didn't even make it away from your house. I hope your family is watching." He then began to run his hands through the boy's hair with a soft sigh. "Poor, sweet boy. You will make a treasured pet." He then, with a small frown, touched the boy's head. "Finger of death." He said, which caused the boy's flesh to turn black, and his eyes to glow solid white. He would now rise as the Master's undead, while his soul was ripped from his body. The master, able to see the ball of light with his demonic eyes, simply snatched the soul from midair, absorb it into his body. "Yes-...YES! YES yes yes yes yes." ( Finger of Death used, 6d8 Necrotic damage given. Zach is now dead. Risen as undead, under Master control now. Please make a new bio to post back into RP, thank you.)

image of necromancer kill here

At the Bandit Camp

Anaya05/03/2019
it had been a couple hours later in the trunk for the little twig man, the ride was dry, hot, bumpy and dark, but then agein everything was dark. small flecks of light muscled there way past the trunk walls and into the cracks as the cart started to roll to a halt and the little twig could hear the sounds of men shouting and chains rattling. "cast magic on the trunk agein we dont want the worm getting the fuck out." the one man yelled loudly as the trunk was shoved and pushed around and then picked up and hauled off the cart rocking back and forth. then the trunk was tossed harshly slamming on the ground and thumping open as the lock was undone and there was the slam of a bared door. the little twig man had been magicly caged and locked up and now there was eyes looking at him. the camp was a busy place, shady merchants, shop stalls and flagged banners that he had not seen before, black market town clearly, bone skulls, dead animals, even surely house hold dogs and cats being strung up as edible meat on hooks from a couple of the stalls. the place smelled of rot and everything was lit up with flame and touches. the horned man walked to the cage and taped on the bars "well you got what you wanted little thing, you will be sold in the morning on stone to the highest bidder, make me a nice fine penny but the blue woman is safe for now, well till we go back there in a couple moons to get her and a couple rats for slaves, the pups make wonderful eating"
(magical cage, can not meld or escape threw the bars of said cage)

Coyote42005/03/2019
-The commotion outside was indicative of arrival, and the way the box was tossed cricked his roots uncomfortably, but the chest did open and Vincent scrambled to look up while the man spoke. The sights were overwhelming, everywhere, greed was the currency. "Sold?" His face said he didn't believe the man. "Who would want a tree?" He had been looking at the man but his aze wandered I've the ma y articles on display, to the man, and back around the place to finally rest on a skull. His head turned towards the trunk and he moved to it, touching it, allowing his form to absorb both the wood and the lock as they were now unfastened. The ironwood felt strong, stronger than any other form of wood Vincent had come into contact with. The added material added to his bulk considerably, but he didn't seem to mind. Glancing back to the man he smiled. "Who do you work for?" He asked. "What's your bosses name?"

Anaya05/03/2019
"The green eyed devil is all we get told about the man, never met him he simply sends goblins or messengers to tell us orders. And look little tree, see what you did right there, took that chest into yourself, pulled God from the walls, what a miner would pay for you is unreal. Have his tunnel dug just to send you down to pull the goods from the walls then come back up and unload it in a bucket cart. Magic has a perdy peny and we sold a dryad last week for over a thousand gold and all the lady wanted was a wall mount. I am sure we can get the same from you or more. To be it miner, forester, collector or trophy hunter dont matter gold is gold" he leaned against the side of the cage as he taped on the bars with his fingers "or if you dont sell they will just kill ya and sell the parts to the scraper clans"

Coyote42005/03/2019
"Ah." Vincent nodded and his expression, what little of it there was in the bark of the tree, clouded. "But that will mess with m plans to try and help fix the world." He said. "What about you? I find gold everywhere and have no use for it. You could come with my sister and I, make your fortune, and then join Balore, Tai and Seth in their adventures to the east, or better yet, stay with us. You look strong and capable, we just need protection." He gestured to the weapons on his person, half hidden in the foliage he wore. "And you left me with my weapons." He pointed out objectively. He studied the man before him. "I have been very gentle, and in the language of your mind you see that as foolish maybe, maybe even weak." He smiled softly. "But trust me when I say I can make you lose your reputation here, make you unwelcomed here in your home." He gave a little nod and beckoned the man closer to the bars of the cage. "I own a ship." He said in a tone that indicated privacy, and at a deci le that didn't let his voice carry far. "Blare Rockeforte's ship." He wondered if the man knew the name.-

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku05/03/2019
Balore, Tai, and Seth watched from a distance, while looking throughout binoculars. "Hm. Captured." Tai said with a grunt, while Seth shook his head with anger. "We have to save him. He saved us!" Balore held up a finger and nodded his head. "I will go down there, and try to figure out what is going on. Maybe-...just maybe...we can buy him, or free him. Either way. We can't just sit here and do nothing." Tai and seth nodded, while Balore began to head down the hill, hand on his hilt. Tai spoke up and then handed him Gilda's dagger. "She would want you to have this. It brought her good luck. May it bring you luck as well." Balore nodded and then looked to Seth, whom had his bow out, and ready. "I'll cover you from up here, Tai will watch through the lens." Balore exhaled, and continued, after saying goodbye to his friends. He shook off his nervousness, and blinked a few times as he rounded the corner, to see the gates to the camp. Two guards stood outside. "Hey! Balore!" One said happily. "Good to see you! Where is your hull?" They both asked. Balore shrugged. "Didn't find much. A few gold. A few meats. Nothin-...extreme." He sighed. "Where is Gilda, Tai and Seth?" They asked. "Recon." Balore said, as if he believed it. "Gilda is out scouting and Tai and Seth are around camp, I think hunting." They nodded. "Well, the boys brought something in a box, some sort of tree thing. Thing was talking! Can you believe that?!" Balore narrowed his eyes from behind his helm, but they wouldn't see this.
"Wow! That's crazy! I need to go have a look!" The guards nodded and stepped aside, to which, Balore slipped in, unnoticed, as everyone here only saw him as the simple bandit cheif. Some bowed their heads in respect, while the Warcheif's men simply nodded to him. Balore was highly respected in due to his postion as one of the cheifs in the camp, yet everyone answered to the warcheif. That was when he noticed the demon, and vincent in the cage. Walking up to them, after he passed multiple tents, he introduced himself to them. "Balore." He said, pounding his chest once in greeting. "Cheif." He then looked to Vincent, hoping he would be smart enough not to blow his cover and say that the two had travelled together. "I need to find out what he knows, before the Warcheif shows up." He took out 25 gold pieces from his full coin purse, and nodded to the man with horns, placing the gold into the palm of his hand. "Go get a few drinks. I need a few minutes alone." He said, looking to Vincent with faux hate in his eyes, and cracking his knuckles. "I work best when no one is watching."

Anaya05/03/2019
The horned man lifted a brow as the other one had walked in out of the blue and just demanded time alone with his merchandise. But the keys to that cage were on his person and it was a magical lock the guy could not break. "Fine take your time with the twig, it is late anyway rest is needed, in the morning after the war chiefs rounds he will be sold and coin is coin. " he took the gold and walked off the keys clinking off his belt as he walked. A woman at the side of the seemingly tavern or ale tent clung to his hip as his arm wrapped around the whore and he vanished behind the door flap.

Coyote42005/03/2019
Vincent had literally just spoken about Balore and suddenly he was there. That was a little suprising, but when he heard Balore needed to ask him a question and in private, he waited for his captor to leave. He watched the being until it was lost in the crowd and Vincent couldn't see either of the other two at this time. Turning to his friend he laughed. "Hey Balore! I was just telling that guy about you." He gestured in the general direction the guy had went. "I have never seen anyone with as much love as that man has. I think his secret is he pours all his love into one place, gold." He laughed and pushed at the magical bars, but to no avail. "So I think they want me to wait here. They gave me some very nice manacles." He produced the iron manacles, then re absorbed them, before producing an ironwood board and showing it as well. "So they are very generous. But what did you need to know Balore? Any information I have you're welcome to."


Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku05/03/2019
Balore tilted his head as the demon went inside the tent, then looked to Vincent. "Oh thank the maker!" He said to his friend quietly, before he noticed that Vincent had absolutely no idea what was going on. Balore's brows quickly furrowed as he shook his head. "These men want to sell you, and then use you! Zephyr is probably worried sick! That man loves gold because that is all he loves! You taught me there are more important things than that. We gotta get you outta here." Balore looked at the enchanted lock, and noticed the demon had left him without a care, meaning he probably had the key on him. Balore looked up toward the hills, where Tai and Seth were stationed, and knowing they could see him but he couldn't see them, held up two fingers in the air, then pointed at the tent where the demon had entered, then, with those same two fingers, he pointed at the ground in front of his feet. Seth, from atop his perch, nodded, and began to walk down the hill, toward the camp, too, going to blend in. Everyone knew the group, and had no reason to be suspicous of them. "We have been tracking you, since we left. I couldn't just leave you guys behind that quickly. Despite our destiny or what have you. Friendship is the most important thing to us. No one gets left behind."Balore said, honestly, with a small grin. Tai, through the binoculars spotted Seth passed the gate guards, and move over toward the cages where Vincent and Balore were. "How is it going, Birch?" Seth said with a cheeky grin.
"Seems like you got yourself into a-...." He looked at the twigs on Vincent." -....sticky-...situation!" He then looked to Balore with his mouth open, and his hands placed at out at his sides, in a shrug. "Heh!? Heh?!" Balore, whom pinched the bridge of his nose, then smacked Seth in the back of the head. "Please-..Seth. Focus!" Seth nodded and looked to Vincent. "Sorry boss. How can we break Mahogany out of here?" Balore held a finger to his lips. "We wait for the guy to fall asleep, and we leave with Vincent after you snatch the key from him. You are the one with the quietest, fastest hands after all." Seth grunted. "What if I get caught?!" He whispered with a growl in his throat. "Then we run, and try a new plan. We aren't leaving him!" Balore whispered back, with an even bigger growl. "Tai is covering us. We just need to wait it out. So until then, let's just-...sit with vincent." Balore said, resting his back against Vincent's cage. "Why did you willingly go with these people?" Seth asked, even though he knew the Tier'dals were not very good judges of character.

Coyote42005/04/2019
Vincent realized fairly early that Balore was concerned. "Yes!" He too thanked the Maker, for everything. "But Balore that's what we do, we help people." He didn't know why Zephyr would be worried, she was working on the blue lady. "I do agree that having to wait right exactly here is no good." He said, glancing at the skills and the arasses and the general lack of pleasant that was here. He watched Balore motioning and turned and looked, but from his angle couldn't see who Balore was communicating with. He assumed it was with his other friends. When Seth showed up with his puns Vincent actually got the "Sticky" one. Balore went into a risky plan that alligned with the old way and Vincent tossed the glowing plant at him he had been holding out. "For the same reason we became friends." He said to Balore. "What else am I supposed to do, hurt them?" He smiled. "Some of my best friends have come from helping instead of acting out of fear." He slammed the well of the cage and then laughed, before posing another idea."Why don't you two just help me help whoever gives that man gold for my help?" He asked curiously. "For all we know, it may be our next best friend."



Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku05/06/2019
Balore simply tilted his head and looked deep into Vincent's hues. "Listen to me, my friend.I am so tired of trying to hurt people. These people....that is all they do. They do not want to be your friend. They want to kill you. They want to sell you. They want nothing more than gold. Please, trust me. If we don't leave this camp, you will die. We will die. And then Zephyr will be alone." He sighed, and thought of Tai and Gilda. "Please-..don't leave someone who loves you alone." He smiled and then looked to Seth who nodded in agreement. "He is right, Sappling. We are risking our everything to get you out of here." Seth then, sitting by a fire, started to warm his hands. "These people are not our friends. I know these men, Vince. I know them-...." He didn't know what else to say, so he looked, pleading with his eyes into that of the spriggon's. "I know them..." Seth sighed and nodded before looked to the bandits, all getting in their tents and going to sleep. The boss would be here in the morning. He didn't know what to do. "Look...we need a plan. Vince...what do we do?" He looked toward the mountain, where Tai rested, watching them through his scopes.

{Grace} - Zephyr||Eira05/06/2019
Zephyr had been stepping carefully, fully hidden by the tall grass in her little rat child form, and when they had come to the edge of the camp she paused, looking over her shoulder to see if Lady blue had followed her. The monk was scouting the other end, but Zephyr knew he would be fine. If he didn't find her brother before they did. In any case if the monk saw them in the camp she was sure that he would act accordingly, to the benefit of helping Vincent. The flames of the bandit torches and bonfires danced gloriously against the dark evening air, and Zephyr watched through pale white orbs, as a man walked past, posting guard and looking rather weary with his job. "Have you ever been here? Do you know where they would have taken him?" Zephyr whispered toward Lady Blue (if she was there.), and glanced across the camp to the opposite reeds, trying to find the monk as he lurked.

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku05/06/2019
Tai, noticing through his scopes, saw the tall grass move, to see Zephyr. It wasn't hard to tell it was her. He smiled to himself, knowing his friends would be okay. That is what Gilda would have wanted. He knew this. He nodded, and kept his watch, and slid his bow closer to him, ready to pick off the guards if any got in the way of their entry. He just hoped he wouldn't have to kill any of the bandits, but if he needed to, he would.

Arzagoth Shadowhand05/06/2019
Arzagoth slunk through the reeds and tall grasses along the edge of the camp, studying the layout of the carts and tents, looking for a cage with the spriggan. It wasn't until he heard a voice talking to Vincent that he knew where his cage was. As the Monk neared closer, he made out the words from the stranger. A friend, maybe, but Arzagoth didn't know the full story. He peered out briefly to scope about and saw the Spriggan talking with some familiarity to the stranger. Reserving judgement at this time, he continued his scouting until he met up with Zephyr. With a smile in his hushed voice, he said to the web-girl i think i found your brother, Zephyr. He was talking to a man with some familiarity, like he knew him. I also spotted a couple carts at the edge of this camp. Means of exodus, perhaps?" he then slipped further around the encampment, finishing his mental layout of the area, hoping that Zephyr didn't blow their cover with her excitement. (e)


Coyote42005/07/2019
Vincent's face sobered with understanding, and he smiled to his friends, thinking on his next words carefully. When he finally spoke it was to say. "I trust you two, and I know you know these people well and understand how they work." He sat down in the cage slowly, then looked up. "Did either of you intend to be my friend when we first met?" He asked. It was rhetorical and he didn't wait for an answer, just smiled and continued. "The Maker knows all that happens, has happened, and will happen. If we perish here today, it will be at the Maker's design, an no living thing can imagine a greater honor than being part of it's plan, nor can any creature understand the plan. It is ours to simply rest in it, trust in the maker, truely trust." He paused and looked towards the cage floor, before his eye lifted back towards Balore. "I am not the maker, do as you believe the maker would have you do. They set all of this into motion, and you are the favored ones, the mortals of man-kind. Yours is the she'll endowed with souls." He laughed lightly and set a glowing plant on the floor of the cage. "You've been given a choice. You may trust or take matters into your own hands, but before you choose consider this. The maker made all of this, with all of it's potentials for perceived good and for condemned wrong. I believe the maker has a reason for everything that happens, even the things we can not see their hands in. Is my blindness valid reason for lack of faith?" He left it at that and seemed to relax in the age, having talked himself down if nobody else. "I am resigned to this path our creator has set me on, and I praise the maker for this moment, as I do every other moment. That same creator gets all the credit for whatever happens, and I have found peace in surrendering to whatever they ask of me."

Coyote42005/08/2019
-He waved his hand.- "you go rest, they will remove this cage once they have their gold, and then we will decide what to do." He himself laid down on the floor of the cage, the leaves on his form wrapping around him like a glowing blanket. "We can solve all our problems after a little sleep." He fell still and seemed to freeze.-(e)


{Grace} - Zephyr||Eira05/08/2019
Azargoth found them again, after scouting out the camp and Zephyr waved him over excitedly when she saw him coming. He was so much bigger than she and stood out among the reeds of grass much more than she did. But he had somehow been undetected, probably due to the masses of outlaws that seemed to call this place home. "Oh! He must have made friends. See? The Maker knows, and has planned this." Confidently, she smiled and glanced toward the camp before Miss Blue suggested resting. Zephyr glanced back when she heard Lady blue. "You're right. You rest. Your power is useful, and the maker has already surrounded Vincent with friends. There is nothing to worry about. We should all rest easy. Vincent will still be there in the morning, and we may not even need to use the power at all to bring him back." Zephyr found a little spot in the ground beside Mrs blue and plopped there, with her legs crossed. She didn't sleep like the rest, but she did ease her web form against the tree and rest. Her form sagged a little when she did, and she fell still as she waited for the moon to make its orbit across the sky.

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

Anaya

Anaya
Admin
Admin



Arzagoth Shadowhand05/08/2019
As he sat down to rest, Arzagoth gave Zephyr the description of the man talking to Vincent. Once he finished, he thought about lighting his incense to meditate, but then thought against that, given the aroma would give away their presence to the bandits. Thus, he sat there, his legs crossed, and rested, going over the mantras he was taught as well as his "Dragon Blossom" hand seals, practicing them to improve his skill and reaction time should combat be necessary. Content with his progress, he then took out a Ration pack and ate, the rations tasting like a collection of dried grains mashed together with figs and honey, the tones of which were hardly noticeable due to the millet, flaxseed, oats, barley, and chia seeds that made up about 85% to 90% of the bar. He mumbled a word under his breath, cursing his stupidity for not filling his waterskin sooner as soon as he choked down the last bite of the ration portion.

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku05/09/2019
Balore looked to Vincent and sighed. "We will follow you. We will-...make sure you stay safe." He then started walking sadly away from the cage, while Seth gripped his shoulder. "You're giving up?" He asked. Balore looked frustrated. "He doesn't want to go. What else can we do, other than follow him and make sure they don't kill him." Seth, understood, and nodded. "Fine, Bal, I trust you." The two of them gave once more nod to vincent, as if to say "We will be back." Then, they simply entered a common tent for sleeping, as if to blend in until morning.


Coyote42005/10/2019
-He rose the next morning to the sounds of the bandit camp coming to life. People were bustling about getting prepared for one thing or another. Balore and Seth had gone, and seeing as he was alone, Vincent began playing with plants, arranging them around the cage as he lifted handfuls of glowing seeds to be carried by the wind into the camp. Around the cage the camp bean to be well lit, and some scruffy bandit children came and taunted him through the bars of the cage. Vincent replied by smiling and watching them. He gave them each a glowing plant. Some of the older children crushed there's in feigned bravado, while others laughed and still others left with there. One of the older children poked at him with a spear, and Vincent absorbed it into his form right out of the child's hands. "Never forget the maker." Vincent smiled at the suprised lad, who at his words, turned and left, taking a few of the older kids who were supposedly his gang away. A few toddlers remained but they were playing with their glowing plants and paying him no mind, so Vincent lounged in the corner of his cage, waiting.

Anaya05/10/2019
Morning has come, when mornings black dawn pushed over the world the only way to really tell was the fact the moon was now gone and small children were walking around camp with torches to make sure the place was brightly lit. Large dogs barked as they were disturbed and activity started moveing in slavers tents as some whores left the tents to go back to there own and work a new man or table depending on the day. There was a small child walking around with a note board and quill joting down what stock there was for acthion, he walked on passing the tree man stoping for only a moment to jot down his size, estimated wait, and simply a brief description of his look over and the sellers name that would be selling said liveing stock item. Some slavers dragged out woman dressed in fansy yet tattered silks, sex slaves surely or working girls for brothels and dinner houses to work till they died or worse. Other slavers brought out men or large trunks of goods and gems, and some had items both magical and not. "Acthi9n starts in a hour" the kid yelled out as he went back to his joting down stock and goods. --- As morning came she opened her eyes and wrapped her arms tightly around her shivering frame, it was getting colder and she swore for a second there she saw a snow flake land...in the middle of summer, she blinked and there was nothing there so she ignored the trick of the tiered eye. She let out a yawn moveing her arms over her head as she got up and shock herself free from the chill that seeped into her bones. She walked up to the grass line that was outside the bandit camp and spotted two guards man standing there, one female, one make, to perfect she muttered under her breath as she with seemingly not a care walked right up to them (aura of fools gaze active, you see a hot human woman no matter what race is before you) the man and woman looked at her with no mind at all, many new faces were here today for the festivitys. She let out a
sigh as she placed both hands on there shoulder (fatewever used) "the gods demand you to take off your clothing, then walk, walk till you cant walk anymore l, till you see the sun resting on the hills before you, the gods need this to be done or your family's will pay the price" the guards eyes flickered as they started to undress, there garments a pile on the ground as they both just walked away talking about family's they did not have before right now, there fates set on a path they did not pick. She hated doing it but clothing that would not get them to stand out was needed. She picked up the outfits and walked over to zephyr and the monk droping the clothing on the ground "put it on, you will look like slave workers, if your brother is here you need to free him before some fat slob pays for a new trinket and you have to kill things to get him back. If your brother is here he is slaver stock so he will be in the pens at the back of this camp, he will be in a cage surely just like all the other slaver stock going to be sold today" she looked at both people "work together do not separate and do not get captured by slavers or you will end up in chains to"

{Grace} - Zephyr||Eira05/10/2019
The movement of miss blue when she woke and the morning bustle of the camp woke Zephyr to the new day—despite the ever constant darkness. Her air was colder today than before, and she knew that without the sun it was only a matter of time before things started to freeze. Miss Blue wandered over to two guards, and appeared to be speaking to them, and Zephyr held back and went over to where the monk was sleeping. She pushed his shoulder, rousing him. "Hey... Hey wake up. Miss Blue just went to the camp, I think we can go see what Vincent is up to now." She waited for the monk and went to Miss Blue as she returned, eyeing her expectantly, and received the bundle of clothing that she had handed to her. She used her ways and reshaped herself into a woman much like the one who had just walked away naked at the behest of Miss Blue, only Zephyr was far paler, and her eyes were still a shimmering silver. Her webs shifted and re-packed themselves, and it looked for a moment that Zephyr was coming unraveled only to reform much taller. Listening to Blue as she dressed, she cast a glance back at the Monk and then flashed Blue a smile. "Oh don't worry. Everything will work out according to the makers plan. If we are captured, it is the makers desire. If we unlock Vincent from his pen, and leave without incident, it is the makers plan. But, we don't want to have to kill anything..." Zephyr looked at the monk then."If it can be at all helped." She stepped then toward the camp, dressed and in another form entirely, and paused at the cusp of the reeds waiting for the Monk.

Arzagoth Shadowhand05/10/2019
He picked up the clothes that Lady Blue had brought, took off his gaea then stuffed it into his backpack before putting on the shed Slaver's clothes. After shifting around in the new attire a little, he grumbled about how snug they were but resigned himself to Blue's strategy. He then joined Zephyr at the edge of the reeds, tapped her shoulder, then stated gruffly "What say you, Zephyr. Shall we mingle amongst the filth here? Also, any ideas to how to spirit your brother out of here with as little commotion as necessary? While he waited for her answer, he began to watch for an opening to join the rest of the slavers as though he was one of them, unsure of how a Dragonborn like himself would blend in with the rabble. His kind were majestic beings and a rare sight anywhere. Hanging his Siangham on the belt, he began to stand as he spotted a potential opening to mix in, trusting in Zephyr's belief in The Maker


Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku05/12/2019
Balore and Seth awoke in the tent, side by side in different cots. "You think we can still save him. " Seth motioned in sign language delicately, as to not arouse suspicion. Balore signed back. "Yes. We need to just blend in, and get him out when the time is right. He's a lot bigger than the last time we saw him." Seth smirked, before looking at the tent flaps that led outside, before speaking aloud. "Let's go. Got work to do." Balore nodded, appreciative that his good friend kept him on the right track. They had all fallen apart since Gilda's passing, and just wanted to come back together. The two then rose, and went outside, where they immediately saw Vincent. "Mornin' Spruce." Seth said with a half grin. Balore simply took note of the bandits around. All of which, he knew. Being a chief, he would receive many nods of respect and waves of acknowledgment while he moved by Vincent's cage. "You sleep okay?" He didn't even know if the thing needed sleep.
(c)
Tai awoke hours prior, in a cold sweat. Another dream. About her. It was always her. He hated it. Such vivid torment each and every night. He had killed 8 Caliga Hounds since the day of her death, which had alarmed his friends. Tai, sipping some water from a canteen watched over the camp through his scopes from atop The hill, and didn't move from his stump, even after he spotted Seth and Balore in the crowd of men.
(E)

Anaya05/12/2019
It was a flash, she was there, as Tai looked out into the group of men there she was the woman he has lost, the woman that haunted his dreams, in a deep purple dress walking her back to him between the men, then she was gone.

Coyote42005/12/2019
Vincent smiled as his two friends came out shortly after the children had gone. Men had started moving about and the camp was coming alive. As a joke, someone had thrown rotton fruit at him, and he had been picking seeds out of it as he sat there, adding them to his form. He laughed with Seth, briefly, before he gave Balore a nod. "So are you guys going to watch and see who gives the demon money?" His eyes looked between the two men. It wasn't that their plan was bad, it was just that it used methods that risked lives, and lives were precious, they had already lost Gilda. "I liked your plan, and I know you guys could pull it off. It's the unknown variables that I didn't like." His voice was low, careful not to attract attention. "We can do this without the risk, all it takes is a little patience, and honestly, none of us are suffering so there's no real emergency. Let the man get his gold, like this." His eyes looked at the two, implorong them to forgive themselves well enough to not punish another harshly for what they had done. "Two days ago you were willing to kill me for food, then for weapons, then for gold."(c)
He smiled lightly and waved his spriggan arms. "Now we are best of friends. Imagine where this slaver could be in two days, or whoever is buying slaves... Either way, they do what they do for gold. You changed, I believe you can begin changing others..." He looked between the two and smiled hoping he had made some sense. "Kindness is the balm against heartlessness, because those who can not receive it flee from it, and those that can are changed by it." There was a breif pause. "And as you have seen, I am willing to bet my life that nobody will kill someone who is deliberately kind to them."(e)


{Grace} - Zephyr||Eira05/13/2019
Zephyr didn't have a clue what to do, or how to do it, she just knew that things would be fine no matter what way the pendulum swung. In all reality she just wanted to see her brother. They had not seperated since that day in the deep woods, with miss spider, and Zephyr was beginning to miss Vincent deeply. Glancing over her shoulder her brow quirked a bit at Miss Blue. "You're not coming with us?" Zephyr frowned, before responding to the monk who had accepted the change of clothes much in the way that Zephyr had. Zephyr's bag hit her leg, and the sound of the gold discs jangled in the confines of the leather satchel. An idea popped into her head and she flashed the monk a smile. "Miss Blue said that they were going to sell him. Maybe we just buy him. Obviously these wonderful people just need the money, and I have no use for it. The Maker has provided everything, so let them have the money. That way, we all win." She grinned and dug into her bag, fingers fishing around for the coins that had collected at the bottom and procured a fist full of the gold."I have..." She counted, and recounted once more to be sure. "Fourty-Seven gold pieces. That should be plenty." With that, she dropped the gold back in her satchel and strung the sash over her shoulder, and marched right into camp like she belonged there. Lady blue had said that he would be toward the back of the camp, and luckily the monk knew exactly where, as he had already laid eyes on him. "Let's go see Vincent."

Arzagoth Shadowhand05/13/2019
Taking the lead, Arzagoth motioned for Zephyr to follow him towards the slave stocks. Given the time of morning, despite the blackness, those waking simply mumbled as they made their own way to their destinations. He would mix in with the crowd as he made his way to the pens. As he neared closer, he saw the Shrub talking to someone that he appeared to know. He stopped briefly to allow Zephyr to catch up. When she did, he leaned his head to her amd asked quietly "It would seem that yoir brother knows that man. I can tell from here that he's not the hellscum that took him. Do you know that man, as well?" he then looked around to watch the slowly rising activity in the camp. It appeared that the workers were starting to set up for the auction. Time was running out for them to rescue the Shrub. (e)


Anaya05/14/2019
"No I wont go with you, I will get in the way and people will get hurt if I am around, if you need me scream and I will come to help you but I am to strong for here, and, there are people here I want to hurt, I won't be able to control my emothions. Go a head he soukd be held were I told you to go, get going and remember scream if I am needed." The narfaul ghoul slunk into the bushes and with her power it was like she vanished, really she was right there but she touched there minds so she was invisible to them, to them and anyone else around.


Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/AkuLast Friday at 8:10 AM
Balore and Seth sighed looking at Vincent whom was having the time of their lives. Balore didn't understand, while Seth did. "Look, Stump." Seth said. "We get it. You want to make friends. But think about the maker. Think about what they want for you? Did the maker MAKE you get in this cage? No. They didn't. This is not your path. We are your friends, yes, but even friends must stray from each other's destiny once in a while. Please, Redwood. Listen to us." Seth pleaded. "Kill you or not, these men don't have your best interests at heart. The maker does. You being sold and kept as a pet isn't your destiny!" Balore watched his friend talk with a smile, before looking up at the mountain, knowing Tai was still there. ------------------- "Gilda?" He said, turning his head toward the figure in the crowd, and adjusting his scope, before spotting her. Yet, as his eyes locked on to the figure, she was gone, ina see of faces. He shook this off, and sighed to himself, before looking back at his friends, still trying to reason with the Shrub.

AnayaLast Friday at 8:32 AM
The woman appeared agein as she gave a beckoning hand call to the man looking in the scope, she had a beautiful purple dress on that lossly clung to her body swaying in the wind. She walked right behind seth (seth sees nothing ) and then turned to simply stand looking at Tai with a smile and that same beconing hand wave. (Note I am not in order I am just putting things in were needed)

Coyote420Last Friday at 11:00 AM
-He could see that his plan was just causing his friends grief. Before they had asked him for food, gold, and weapons, now they were asking him for everything. He would conceed, he could start over. He pointed to the glowing plants he had been anding to children and scattering around. "Okay, hold that plant up to the bars." He said. It was a frail host, but it was a host outside the cage. "Okay, stick your hand through the bars, with the pant." He had waited for one to do so, and when they did his host went still. In whosever hand the glowing plant was, they would feel it move gently, and little voice say.- "Let's go." He had no weapons and was very, very small. A weak and very nearly powerless host, but a host outside of the cage. The delicate roots of the tiny plant twisted onto themselves into eight super thin little legs, and the body twisted down into a shape very like spider's. Said glowing spider crawled up the extended arm, through the bars of the cage without touching the magical metal, and onto the shoulder of whomever had held out the plant. Vincent, whose green eyes were so small they blended with eight faux eyes, looked at Balore. The mandibles quivvered as he smiled. Still very much a plant, the likeness to a tiny spider was uncanny. Vincent was no more than an inch in size in any direction.-

{Grace} - Zephyr||EiraLast Saturday at 1:16 PM
Zephyr did indeed follow but with eyes wide with wonder as she passed by the various tents, people and cages. When the monk stopped her, she glanced toward the pens he mentioned, and her face lit up. "Balore! It's Balore. Oh I thought we'd never see them again! See, Monk! Everything is going to be fine. No frets at all." She shouldered her way to the pen excitedly, passing by the monk and waved down the group of friends. "Balore! Seth! Oh it's so good to see you. I'm so happy Vincent was in good company." She noticed that Vincent's presence was gone from the sapling, and instead a little glowing mushroom moved and morphed itself into a spider. "Vincent! You're so tiny." She paused and peered close to the little mushroom-spider, narrowing her eyes at it before flashing him a smile. "The Maker is good. But what do we do about your tree body?" She asked, jutting a thumb toward the spriggon in the cage. She glanced back toward the monk then. "Oh! And I made a new friend! This is.... Um, well." She paused awkwardly. "I don't think I actually got his name, but he's a nice guy." Zephyr grinned. "And this here is my brother. Vincent." She held out her hand for him, upturned palm if he wanted to climb onto it. "And these are our friends, Balore and Seth and..." She stopped mid word and looked around curiously. "Where is Tai?"

Arzagoth ShadowhandLast Saturday at 2:43 PM
he would walk up to the man Zephyr had identified as Balore. He then bowed in the Verdaenii manner, planting both fists together then placing the left fist upturned over the right palm as he bowed. He then extended his right hand to Balore in the more common greeting of a handshake "Friend of Zephyr, i am Arzagoth Shadowhand of the Verdaenii Order of Monks. I had hoped the Gods were indeed looking out for Zephyr's brother...* he then looked to the sapling he last saw at the church in Scolf then here just last night. Just then, he heard Zephyr talk to a little spider in Balore's hand. The wonders of the world outside of the Monastery never cease to amaze the Monk. He would chuckle a bit before he said* "I've seen some small shrubs at the Monastery...but you, Vincent...you must be the smallest shrub in history!" he then began to pat the clothes and gear that the Slaver who discarded them in search of a key to the cage, in hopes that they can extract Vincent's previous shell before they all run off. He let out a huff, dissapointed that the particular Slaver that his attire came from didn't have his key on him. Shrugging, he said. "Well, so much for that idea...Balore, right? What's the plan from this point?"



Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/AkuLast Sunday at 12:25 PM
Seth smiled as he took the shrub in his hand, hearing the small voice come from him. "Thank you my friend. We will make this up to you. I promise." Then, Balore with horror in his eyes, heard the sound of Zephyr, practically screaming across a bandit camp that they knew each other. He tried to shush her, before the Monk came up to him, and Seth, also screaming about the shrub. "Please! Friends!" He whipsered. "Be quiet!" He then motioned toward the gates. "We need to get out of here." He said calmly. "Keep blending in. We are close to getting out of here. Please say nothing until we reunite with Tai." He then looked to Zeph with a smile. "He is watching over us. He has been all night." Then, Balore took Vincent from Seth, and looked to Arza. "We can meet formally, once we have gotten out of here. If they find us, we will all end up in a cage." He then began to walk nonchalantly to the entrance, where the two guards greeted Balore and Seth. "Hey guys!" Said one of the guards. Seth nodded, then looked to Balore. Balore smirked, hoping Zeph, and Arzagoth were following him. "Got a few slaves I'm taking on a hunt with me. Need someone to help me carry all my hide." The guards laughed. "Alright! Have fun!" Balore and Seth, along with vince, walked straight out of the camp, and back toward the hill where Tai was. Looking behind him to see if his friends were following, Balore gave a nod to them, once out of sight from the guards. "Easy peasy. Good thinking, Weeping Willow!" Seth said to Vincent, who was in Balore's hand.
Tai ignored the beckons of his mate. He knew that she was dead, and he was not about to go venture for a dead woman, no matter how much he missed her. What was dead was dead. Tai knew that. Which is why he had been taking it so hard. She wasn't really there. He knew that. As much as he wanted to see, he noticed his freinds leaving through the scopes, and knew that his misson of keeping watch was over. Soon, they would all be reunited, and on their way to making the world a better place.

Coyote420Last Sunday at 2:44 PM
The escape was a success and soon they were joined by friends. Balore took him, then Zephyr did, and it was from Zephyr's shoulders that we waveda pair of arms in greeting to the monk. "please to meet you, Azargoth Shadowhand of the Verdaenii Monks!" He smiled in his little mushroom form. A little nature would do him good right about now and he could pick a better host. For now, the webbed form of Zephyr provided nearly the perfect climbing platform for his current shape, and he rested easily on her as the group moved. "Find me a good door, or chest, or something to inhabit." -He said to his sister._ "Did you guys ever find anything out about the blue lady? From what I can tell that demon guy was not very nice, and Alore..." -he looked a the man.- "and Seth." A glance went over Seth as well as he said the man's name.- "Both seem to agree with that."

{Grace} - Zephyr||EiraLast Sunday at 6:52 PM
"Oh!" She rasped in a hoarse whisper. Drawing her fingers over her pressed lips, like she was sealing them closed, she glanced at Balore and Seth apologetically. With a sentient mushroom, disguised as a tiny spider on her shoulder, she followed after the two friends sure that the monk was also keeping pace, and kept looking back trying to find the slaves that Balore alluded to. It never really dawned on her that they were the supposed slaves. In any case, there wasn't any trouble leaving, likely due to the fact that she and the monk were both also dressed similarly to that of Balore and Seth. After they had left the encampment, Zephyr kept her eyes open for that of Miss Blue. She didn't know where she may have slipped off to. "We'll find something suitable. Soon." Zephyr promised, her voice still quiet. "Miss Blue is being hunted. The slaver wants to get money for her... I assume much in the same way he wanted to do with your sapling body. But I think his intent for her is much worse. She said that they wanted to kill her." Zephyr glanced at Vincent's little form, her expression saddled with sadness."It seems the only way to ensure she is safe... To ensure the rat folk are safe, is to defeat and kill the slaver. But I'm not sure how to do that. We need to get you a better, sturdier form first."

Anaya: it was silent as she looked at them, her large black eyes shifting as the woman talked to her and spoke of things like killing and safety, this world was not safe, it never had been and now things were just more looking the part seeing the sun was gone. Everything was black and now the sky just fit the rest of the world that already was. “you both need to leave” she said with a sad but sweet smile on her face, it was bitter sweet everything that was coming to pass as she moved foreword and reached a hand out to Balors face. “the leviathan has told me to do this, i cant ignore his words” (mental manipulation active) “take them all and leave this place, leave and walk till you can no longer do so, keep them in a tight grip, do not let them break free from your grasp, and keep walking” she moved and smiled to the man as his eyes went a white shade of silver and he grabbed onto the girl and the little man in his hand far to weak to break free and he just started walking away with them.
Zepher screamed and cryed not wanting to go but the large brut of a man was to strong to beat against, she was helpless and gave into this demand believing hole heatedly it was the makers way, within a miniet or so they were gone into the tree line and out of view.
Then Blues eyes turned to the monk that had done so fell so far “you have done well in this world, you rescued a friend, here” she moved foreword and her hand touched his own he felt a shock in his body like a little power was flushing into his system (you gain 1200 exp) and in the centre of his open hand was a olden apple, a gift from her and from the3 gods above that had placed here here to guide them “your friends have made there choices to leave you, but that is not the end of your story if you do not want it to be, take this gift and walk to the tent that is behind the auction stand, no one will see you, there is loot and goods there and a man that you must fine, the gods whisper in my ear that he has fur and is lost, lead him away from here monk, walk with him and become a team as you fight stronger together then you can alone, this world is dark and there hold many monsters here you must fight along with them or you will walk into the darkness as the others have and never walk out”

At the Other side of the Camp

:biohazard::radioactive:The Unworthy:biohazard::radioactive:05/06/2019
It was as the sun rose on the new day that Krak'Ard sighed out, lazily shifting his head to the side to try and stop what little light shone from being directly in his eyes. He tried shifting his legs again only to be reminded they were chained down fairly tightly, shifting the rest of his body to try and gain any comfort he could as he looked up along the pole he was attached to at the moment. He rolled his eyes as they got a little more accustomed to the rising sun and looked around the camp once more, noticing a lack of men as most had probably turned in and were still asleep save for the number of guards. He stared at them forr a while before looking back at the ground and remembering clearly what had brought him to this point, the betrayal of the team on that quest filled him with anger as he growled extremely quietly before stopping, the battle on both sides in his mind as men of Caliga had led them into a trap. What was supposed to be a rescue and aid mission for a village quite a ways away turned into a disaster. The loss of the sun caused a moments grief that had been taken advantage on the few in the group, and it bothered Krak'Ard greatly he knew not the fates of his friends. He know the bard, Sarah, had not made it, having came conscious to her corpse days prior before they moved it out. He was only so lucky they were trying to starve him out without knowing how well suited he was to a game of waiting, but knew the patience of thieves and bandits were not too great, but he was also only still there as he was too distraught and lost without his master, the only one to keep him safe and on the path that prevented him from being hunted down before. He slowly looked up towards the eclipsed sun, curious as to what had gone so wrong to cause that.

Anaya05/06/2019
A steel cup hit the grounf to the males feet as a drunk guards man tumbled out of a near tent a whore under his arm. Water or maybe ale splashed from the cup quickly sinking into the ground as the man loudly laughed looking at the Male chained to a post. "Stupid animal, thought you could fucken get away, all ya friends are dead, ya woman, dead, ya boat and horses dead, ya fucking mother dead hahahaha and ya gona die on a stick like any good pest sould, roasted and seasoned, on a stick, like boar or pork." Saliva driped from his partly gaped mouth as he pulled over his qhore to give her a sloppy kiss. She did not seem to care, in fact it looked like she was on something with a glazed over look in her eyes and a bit of a droopy lip,maybe drugs, or strong ale, something was clearly a miss with the sloppy, half naked, triping over her own feet kind of whore that was on this mans arm. He moved forword a step almost topleing over but standing back up "you can keep me cup as a reminder of my greatness, then I can fuck my whore I did not even pay for, who woda thought eh pup" he muttered more as he paused to see if he could think of anything smart to say in his drunken stupor.

:biohazard::radioactive:The Unworthy:biohazard::radioactive:05/06/2019
He looked down slowly from the eclipsed sun to gaze upon the steel cup landing on the ground by his feet, some fluid splashing out and quickly absorbing into the into the soil. He looked up towards towards the bandit that was emerging his tent with a slightly open mouth, drool pouring out from the fools mouth as the gloss eyed woman hung in his arms, clearly very out of it with some kind of substance abuse. Watching him trip over himself as he spoke to him, the gnoll only half paying attention "A cup as a reminder to yourself? I'll remember to piss in it to show how much I care for your words. You don't have the brains to come over here and say it to my face without having trouble."


Anaya05/08/2019
The drunken man stumbled another step forword, the woman toppled from his arms as she fell to her knees on the ground, she looked over to the chained man at the post as she looked as if looking right threw him, as if he was not even there and she was just dozing off into nothingness. Her finger moved to the dirt as she wall joy even looking down, was righting something in the soil. The drunk man steoed forword agein as he came face to face with the chained brute. He spat a little as he spoke, dappled of the mans left over ale spattering on the gnolls face. "So what did ya do to end up here, chained to dis post, filthy dog needed to be chained outside, sould learn not to pee on masters floor" he laughed a little as he stood his ground, not a care in the world as ale did a very good job at blinding you of what could hurt you.

:biohazard::radioactive:The Unworthy:biohazard::radioactive:05/08/2019
The fat tattooed hyenas face didnt change expression as the drunken man stumbled forth towards where he was chained up. His eyes flicked to the woman for a few seconds as she fell to the ground, displeased with how she stirred on the ground seemingly passing out to rest. He turned his gaze back towards the drunk man as he got right up to his furry face, unflinching as some of the mans spit landed on his face and chest as he spoke, the heavy stench of booze and filth washing over his face. He needed to get him to admit to anything. "I did what I was sent to do. Seemingly everyone had different instructions. Now tell me, have you killed innocent people before, or attacked any from my party?"


Anaya05/09/2019
the drunk man stumbled a little as the gnoll blabbered but then asked questions. "innocent people, no, never, they all had done things to deserve it, all men to, men are be for killing woman be for fucken and baby making, and babies be treasured or something by some" he snorted a little as drool dripped down his chest and he moved to pick up that metal cup he had tossed earlier. the girl on her knees still looking off into space finished her little doodle in the ground. the words Help Me clear in the dirt as she thumped over into the dirt her glazed over gray eyes closing as she lay there on the ground. the drunk man turned around looking at his whore as he could not help but laugh "yup, woman be for fucken, they not much better for much else anyway, fucking and bitching. but we need them for they need us" he said still standing in the same spot but clearly he was thinking of moveing back to that tent.

:biohazard::radioactive:The Unworthy:biohazard::radioactive:05/09/2019
The gnolls eyes didn't leave the stumbling while he spoke, posing his questions, before the drunken human replied. His ears flicked as he tried to defend his actions towards others, going as far as to say men are for killing and women are for little more than fucking. Not taking a word of the drunk mans words to heart, he didn't flinch as the man drooled upon himself before bending down to grab the mug he had tossed by the gnolls feet earlier. He glanced back up towards the woman now that he had a better view. The gnoll sighed heavily, his ears flicking as the man began speaking again more distasteful words of his. He took in a deep breath and spoke very clearly in two languages. "Fowru yaowpuru sepusepaetcateeetde caruitmaetse pupaowno teehowet itnonoowcaetnotee owfi teehowet liarnode, winitteehow teehowet paowwinetru nolruarnoteeetde pupaowno maet i sehowarlili calietarnoseet yaowpu winitteehow searcaruetde fiitruet, druarnolownose clietarnoseitnonol bruetarteehow. Now be cleansed." He said as he took in a very deep breath, his throat and mouth glowing as the gnoll suddenly began to exhale a , 15 foot cone of fire directly over the bandit before him. Keeping his eyes on him, the gnoll would only stop should he run out of breath, or the man leaves his range of firebreathing. (The flame targets one creature within 15 feet of you, and you must succeed at a ranged touch attack to affect the target [Only adds size AC, DEX Mod. and Deflection bonus if any]. If you succeed, the target takes 5d8 points of fire damage. Combustible objects may be ignited—attended or magic items must make saving throws or burst into flames. 1/5 used for day)


Anaya05/10/2019
(I dont need to roll you hit lol) the man screaming as the flames hit him tryednaimlessly to coil backwards out of the range of the fire. It was hopeless as the very quickly charred man flopped to the ground without another word and only the crackling of burning flesh. The womans eyes moved as she watched the flames flicker and the sounds in the distance made her sit up. "The auction will start soon, you will be sold to highest buyer" her voice was so empty sounding as she sat there looking at the gnoll and the man she spent the night with who was now handed bubbling and popping lump on the ground. "Can you get free"

:biohazard::radioactive:The Unworthy:biohazard::radioactive:05/10/2019
The gnoll looked to the right once he had finished expelling hot flames from his lungs, spitting black saliva out onto the ground. He cleared his throat briefly as he heard the woman speak, amazed at how fast she seemed to be recovering from whatever ailed her at first, but didnt bother to question it now. He sighed, the stench of burning failure filling the air as he heard and understood what she said. "What does it matter, those I cared most for are likely dead, I'd return a disgrace and without them I cannot return anyways. . .But yes, I can easily get free of these binds."


Anaya05/12/2019
The woman would stand up from her spot l, a light shimmer to her human skin "take me with you, I do not want to be here anymore" her glassy gray almost.koon like eyes looking at him as she stood there dressed only in thin fabrics leaving little to the imagination. She did not have much more to say and she still seemed to be looking threw the gnoll not at the gnoll, was she even in there at all, was she still on drugs and just talking what she did not want, did she even know were she was or who she was talking to, she still seemed absent but her voice was clear and crisp. She walked up to the gnoll as she steoed around the burning husk of what was once a man, now just a pile of smoking charred corpse. "Let's leave and run, take me with you"

:biohazard::radioactive:The Unworthy:biohazard::radioactive:05/12/2019
The gnoll would squint his eyes a little as he focused on the woman standing up. Mere seconds ago she could barely hold herself up with the drunk, and seemed to be getting herself together too quick for the gnolls liking. His ears flicked as she spoke, almost as if to signal he was playing close attention should he find any discrepancies within her voice or her words. He noticed that her eyes were still glassed over, potentially from various substances, and the fact that she only wore rags and thin fabrics that showed off her body more than just modestly. He shifted some as he looked around, feeling like there may be another in the area before looking back at her and trying to figure out if she was playing him or not. He watched her approach as her eyes didnt seem to shift much, and effortlessly moving around the smoldering, charred corpse of the bandit. He looked at her, not trusting how this was going so far and sighed, before speaking. "Leave and run? Pray tell, were would we run to? And for what purpose?" He asked, wanting to fish for any indirect answers without straight up asking about the things on his mind. Should she be faking it and only playing victim, he wanted to see what he could learn.

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

Anaya

Anaya
Admin
Admin


Anaya05/14/2019
the woman took another step closer, she was almost touching the gnolls chest as she looked up at him with her glazed over silver moon like hues. "freedom, we can run away to freedom, a life no longer in chain for you, and for i, free me from the chains and i will run along side you" her words seemed so needy and her heart was in them, but her voice was possibly on drugs so she did not sound all there at the same time, she turned her head to look behind her seeing the occasional man or traveller going past and not seeming to care or pay mind to the shady or violent things that happened at a slavers camp, it was a very keep your eyes down kind of place, eyes on the ground and no one will kill you for looking. the woman then looked back at the gnoll "they will come to get you soon and i will have to leave, make your choice please and we can run away from this dreaded place. "

:biohazard::radioactive:The Unworthy:biohazard::radioactive:05/14/2019
He looked down to her and listened, a little unnerved by her gaze with the silvermoon like hues, hearing the urgency and feeling she was putting into them. But, how true could the words of one be when so filled with various substances, and how much will change in time. The tone of her voice and the way she spoke aided in this thought, the gnoll looking outward and finding it odd himself, that a few would walk by with merely a glance, this close to a slaver camp during the time when the sun was blacked out. "They will come and they will be disappointed, for I have merely sunk, but I have not been broken. Are there no others to save in this camp?" He asked, finding it extremely hard to believe they would have so few, and assumed they kept them spread out to avoid the risk of plans being made. He sighed again, something stirring within him as he looked around and took in the immediate area, and listening to anything that could be heard

Anaya05/14/2019
She moved closer her hands touching his chest as she was almost begging at this point "I want no other, only the largest and strongest to save me, you make your choice" she leaned down takeing a small blade from her heeled boot, it was thin like a needle and she moved and placed it softly in his hand "pick the lock and come with me or they will sell you on stone later with gas to keep you numb and manageable. I will set up camp meet me there or go your own way, choice is yours" she then gave a weak almost half assed smile and turned around running but almost falling over into the bushes .

:biohazard::radioactive:The Unworthy:biohazard::radioactive:05/14/2019
He scowled as the woman touched his chest, his slow breaths slowly shifting his chest. "So your a damsel in distress now? Hey, get back here and take your knife back." He growled at her, shifting himself a little as the crescent moon tattoo upon his arm glowed as he suddenly vanished from the material plane. (Ethereal Jaunt, 1/5 used) From within the plane of the immaterial, he could see around in hues of gray, white and black, the world distorted and foggy up to around 60ft. He floated forward, bringing his arms forward as he rubbed his wrists, sore from the chains as he floated to stand a foot in front of the pole he was tied to before popping back to the material plane "Take your knife back. You need it more than I ma'am." he said, holding out his hand, blade sitting upon his palm and paw pads as he was offering her the knife back



Anaya05/15/2019
As the gnoll vanished he reformed right in front of the woman wall she was running, she ran face first into his belly and chest and eyes spinning fell to the ground, for a moment her eyes sounded around going a normal shade of green before that silver.moon eyed glow came back as if takeing back over before it got its senses a little frazzled from the jolt. "Oh you did come with me" she said in a both groggy yet happy tone as she tryed to stand but only.tumbled and fell back on her backside in the dirt "we must go now or they will find us" she muttered as she looked up at him her silver moon like orbs glowing as she spoke "will you still help me?" She held up a hand wondering if he would be so kind to help her frail little body up from the dirt.


:biohazard::radioactive:The Unworthy:biohazard::radioactive:Last Thursday at 4:45 PM
He stood his ground, his body size easily bouncing the small woman off of his gut as she fell back spinning to the ground. He tilted his head the slightest amount as he saw her eyes go green for a little bit before returning to their silver moon glow which came across as weird to him, he's never seen drugs do that to a person. He listened to her quickly before starting to reply, as he leaned forward a bit to offer her the hand up she was expecting, still finding her too together to be under any drug he knew of. "Maybe, but I am not leaving right away. I have to collect a few things first before we go, as should you. And I feel like theres something your not saying..."

AnayaLast Thursday at 6:07 PM
"I have nothing for I am just a whore, we own nothing at all, i use what the house i belonged to provided, but, I dont remember were that is, I need nothing but freedom" as she took his hand and he helped her up, she got up alright her head and mind still a bit fuzzy. She looked around as they were now far enough away from the slavers camp so there own camp could be set up "I can set up camp for you to come back to, wall you are gone, then we can run away together"

AnayaLast Thursday at 6:18 PM
She moved and started to pick up some wood from the ground, she was still a little wobbly and her hands and legs were shakeing slightly but she was still makeing due and picking up.


AnayaLast Friday at 8:35 AM
Some men are setting up a large stand at the main stage, there is a hitching post and a large cage tie with some chains and rope, the chains glow a light blue as does the rope, there is a podium and a book with a black cover placed a top it.


:biohazard::radioactive:The Unworthy:biohazard::radioactive:Last Monday at 3:14 PM
He sighed and looked around, knowing full well that this was a terrible place to even remotely set up a camp, just barely out of site of the slavers area. He looked back down to her and spoke what his current plan was "Right. . . If you want, just stay silent and out of sight" He sighed as he watched her moving to grap some wood, her body weak and wobbly potentially from whatever is supposedly in her system still. "Something tells me I might things of use to us, but stay here and don't get caught." He said as he began walking around bushes and towards the tents in the distance. He knew he was too large to even begin bothering a stealthy approach, but one thing he could do was at least approach the camp from a different angle. As he began approaching, he would focus fully on whether anyone spotted him, often spotted by one of them stopping their movement for either a double take or to focus on the large figure approaching. Before they could, he would merely ethereal jaunt (2/5 used) to shift to the immaterial plane of existance and merely float the rest of the way to the auction tent. Using his form as such, he could only see around 60ft away in a black and white smoky vision (Sorta like Frodo/Bilbo with the ring ) and abusing this with his natural darkvision to peek through crates and such to investigate everything they had packed away inside. On his way inside, he would take note of the slaves and beasts for auction outside, as well as the guards in the area after the setup was done to see what kind of windows he would have to move with.

AnayaLast Monday at 10:26 PM
As he looked around he spoted that there was about 4 large crates and 3 smaller ones, in the first large crate was commen supply's and dryed foods, there was simple weapons, some items and nothing really being of great value. The second large crate held one item, a tea pot and two cups all wrapped up in hay and straw and there was a magical lock on that crate to prevent unwanted opening. On the next large crate was magical weapons and items, things not super rare but just rare enough to hold a good amount of value, axes, hammers, blades of all lengths, and then items, pendants, a odd shaped bottle, and some rings, jewelry and nice colored boxs. Then the other grates held murnane items and one of the small crates like that did large one there was just one thing, a large dog collar with spikes all around it, and just like the other crate it was magicly locked. Then the sound of foot steps would interrupt the gnolls searching "hey brother you got the keys right, we got to bring the boxs up to the stage and things, it is getting later in the day cant go on like this all day, get in here cheak out the goods make sure everything is set up rights" then he walked in looked in the tent then reached his arm back grabbing a stick of a man and pulling him into the tent and shuting the flap. The small thin shaking man held the keys in his fingers. "Ya brother will do" he said with a stutter as he walked over to the side table to pull out the log book to go over there property.


At Ordarons Temple


Xulimelon (Melon)04/27/2019
-She couldnt take it any more, being in this temple. She had to get to somewhere inorder to get what she needed. This was priority number one and so she simply nods to Tiny and gets herself ready to go as survival came first. She packs what meat she can and runs her hand through her hair before setting out to follow tiny in his plan. She was sure vet would be just fine but still didnt understand why it was that they would opt to up and leave him when they would be stronger as a group. It was a dilema that her mind and agony was struggling to think on. Shed start to move to where Eira and tiny were planning but realized she was in no condition to really run and instead finds somewhere in the Temple to hide behind and curl up for more rest. She wanted to leave but wasnt going to risk colapsing and being eaten on account of cramps, pains and headaches. She stays with vet but is hidden in the temple.-

Coyote42004/27/2019
-His idea was a bust and he had just turned to shrug at the tall north-born when a woosh of air threw him ackwards and he tumbled until his ack hit the stonework wall. The ground shook, and heaved, like it suddenly took on a tremendous burden, and somewhere inside the castle there was the soft and distant sound of glass breaking. Here in the sadow of the wall Tiny felt slightly safer, and tentatively he peaked out to see the massive creature, others on its back, and a ladder lowered. He glanced at Eira and bolted inside, sliding to a stop next to the sleeping Archer. He shook the man's shoulder, the he jumped on the man's chest and administered an echoing slap, which left a rising hand print on the face of the elf. "Someone's here!" He hissed urgently. He didn't know who they were, why they were here, and very shortly he was crawling into hiding much like the elf, but he climbed a wall to hide in dark ceiling corner, holding on and standing on an archway over the temple door, right over where people would enter. Hopefully the north born wouldn't give them away. Hopefully the other northborn would wake up. His eyes danced around the room. Share did that elf go?


Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku04/28/2019
Vet awoke to the sound of a roaring dragon, that took him off his seat. "NOT THE RABBITS!" He shouted as she transitioned from sleep to the real world befroe looking up, and outisde to see a large dragon letting a group of people off of it's back. "I-...am still dreaming." He said to himself, before rubbing his eyes and shaking himself awake. "Alright-...this is real. This is happening. Alright then." He took his bow off his back, readying himself to meet the survivors and the dragon himself. Hopefully it was like the Goddess dragon, Anaya. Like all the stories his father told him.
(Short but sweet)

{Grace} - Zephyr||Eira04/28/2019
Just as she was going to leave, and head back home to Galandor with the help of Tiny, the wind churned her blonde locks about her face and kicked the little man back against the wall. She blinked, ducking as then her eyes turned upwards and the shadow of a great bird was overhead. She ran out from under the wingspan, her mouth wide and face contorted in shock. She'd never seen anything like this before in all her travels, only ever hearing the rumors of magestic beings like this one. Drool dripped from its maw as it landed messily, people atop its back all piled on like it was some sort of transport system, and then a ladder was let down. 'Whaaat the fuuuuck' she wondered to herself, her voice whispered under her words. She wasn't afraid as much as she was just in shock and awe. She had sequestered herself just outside of the temple, but was just standing there, with a shield and battle axe. The dragon kept her attention more than anything else and her eyes were wide with wonder.

Xulimelon (Melon)04/28/2019
-Nanalyn tries hard to get a cozy position where she was laying but it was just no damned good. The sound of large flapping wings let her know it might one of those giant batlizard things that was by the castle when she had first arrived in these new lands. Thats when she remembers Caliga and that they did spare them the justice shed face back home but there was no time to pray and give thanks. There might be a fight or flee decision to be made should the dragon and those it carried be hostile. If tame as thing appeared then she would follow the others in engaging but staying well behind for a bit. Her axe is held tight by the shaky elf and on account of fear and withdraw her poster is low and defeated. Shes visibly on edge-

Coyote42004/28/2019
Luckily Vet didn't take offense to getting slapped, or even seem to notice it happened. Tiny stayed where he was and just listened he had seen enough, listening would suffice for him. From where he stood on the arched doorway into the temple, he could hear several voices, could even discern some of what was said, but he could see nothing. Reaigned to waiting where he was he simply held on and waited. So far there were no tortured screams of death, nor any sounds of conflict, which was promising for the little group that had just gotten through a fight in which nearly everyone got injured by wolves, now there was a dragon. For a fleeting moment Tiny imagined the enormous task of skinning a dragon. After a creature that size was dead it'd take an army to skin it. No, no he's stay here and see how things went, remaining out of aight and by his calculations, out of mind for the time being.

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku04/28/2019
It was then that he felt the stinging on his cheek. "Owwww!" He shouted as he looked with narrowed eyes to Tiny, whom was already juming into action, by trying to Alert everyone. "Regardless of if someone is here. If they wanted us dead, they would have just had the dragon burn us to the ground with ease." He then crossed his arms as he sighed and started to Ignore the dragon outside. "I'm sure that everyone has a reason for being here. Honestly, if a dragon is having a group of people riding on it's back, in the middle of the end of the world, they can't be all bad." He then moved passed Nan, only stopping to say a sentance and shoot her a look, before continuing on. "Seriously, drink some water. You look like shit." He then simply went and sat back down by the fire. "You all act like you've never seen a dragon before. "He blinked a few times, looking up through the ruined Roof at the dragon. "Beautiful creatures." HE said to himself, as he began to warm his hands by the fire. He then gripped his cheek as he shot another Look at Tiny, whom seemed to be deep in thought about what to do with the dragon. Vet simply sighed and shook his head. He would meet everyone in due time. For now, he was gonna hog the fire, before there was no more fire for him to Hog.

{Grace} - Zephyr||Eira04/28/2019
Tiny had disappeared,, and Eira didn't bother looking for him. Nan had too, and she only caught the glint of her axe when she glanced back toward the temple. It was the only thing that told her Nan has still around, even though she decided to stay behind with Vet. And Vet rambled on about dragons. But... Well, she hadn't. Ever. Seen a dragon. In her entire life. Rumors were plenty, and stories soared, but real dragons? Never. So, yes. Despite Vet's indignant comments about the supposed normalcy of seeing such a thing, Eira ignored him completely, continuing to stare even as people started falling off. To live in a world where these ginormous sky reptiles were a normal part of life? She couldn't even fathom it. The kinds of people riding it were peculiar too. Some of them had..... Fur? She blinked a few times, narrowed her eyes and squinted just to make sure she wasn't dreaming, and rubbed her eyes before she looked again. Nope, there was definitely at least one walking beings with fur. This place was rank with magic and Eira wanted more now than ever to leave them with their kind. Someone clad in armor and chain mail fell off the dragon and landed hard in the courtyard, popping his helmet off of his head, which rolled to her feet. She didn't get a good look at him at first. The shadows prevented her from seeing much of those in the distance, but his voice was unmistakably north born. She blinked, narrowing her sight on him and once he had regained himself and came to retrieve his helmet, Eira got a good look at the maw the helmet belonged to.
Her eyes widened, face blanching and the whites of those eyeballs could be seen even in the dusky darkness. Even with his dome top head, and puff of a beard, that face looked awfully familiar. Like the face she had been in search of for the last thirteen years, not to mention he was north born, speaking in their native tongue and scolding those there about a war that wasn't the north's to get involved in. Puzzles started clicking in her mind, and Eira was stunned for a moment in thought. Could it really be? Could the fates have been so kind? She wasn't one for much emotion, but she reeled with the influx of memories, mind spinning out control with all the mental pictures she had. But, first things first. She couldn't lose this guy, even if he wasn't who he reminded her of. He was still kin, still north born and that brought its own failty in the face of all these southerners. Eira had heard about the war against the gods here. She hadn't realized that the damn stone had dropped her right in the middle of it. And what's more, the guy, Whoever he was, was leaving, which is what she was going to do anyway. The dragon's landing had scared off the caliga hounds, for now and if she didn't act quickly she'd be a meal for one of them. The north born shouldered off into the thick, and Eira glanced skyward, lifting her axe in Nordic salute, and with a final glance back toward the temple and those within. She watched the dragon for another moment and then took off behind the north born, hearing him ramble in common tongue to a flickering axe on his back. She didn't know what that was about but seriously questioned his sanity, and even the thought that he could be who she thought he was. ((Eira leaves the temple))



Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku04/29/2019
Ingavor sighed as he made his way back toward the group. He walked passed Desdemona, whom was still in cat form, and Roxy whom seemed to be busy. He would go inside and have a look around. Anyone inside would see a black haired man, with the sides of his head buzzed down, in ebony armor that glistened in the fire light. He had a spell book on his hip that was latched there and a satchel on his other side. That was when he noticed the Archer by the fire. "Hm..." He said to himself as he walked closer toward him. "Hey-...you lot friendly?" Vet simply turned to see the man clad in armor and grunted. "You guys friendly?" Ingavor bowed his head. "As friendly as it gets. Ingavor Daggerbane." Vet nodded. "Vet're'tal Gorgoza."

Xulimelon (Melon)04/29/2019
-Nanalyn approaches from her position. She is relieved that things are moving well and theres not another fight she has to deal with. She still was a bit shaky and in pain from cramps. Upon seeing all who arrived she'd say almost sarcastically- "Could it be? The chosen ones promised to end the night eternal? Dragon , eyepatch-guy, magical creatures the whole nine yards! A hero's epic if ever one in the making. If divine prophecy calls for us getting out of this fucking temple, your enemies are my enemies dear sir. Im the elven princess whom Vet here Rescued, Nanalyn Mecca Id shake your hand but im in a less than regal state of affairs." -Rolling her R's as she spoke to mock a recieved pronunciation used by high nobility.- "Help yourselves to the wolf burgers. We have plenty."

Coyote42004/29/2019
From his vantage points of shadow, Tiny did not move as the stranger entered. He watched hero boy and the new guy exchange casual side checks, and relaxed until he heard the man's name. Ingavor, the one with the teddy bear... But look at he might, Tiny could see no such plush comforts. The man wore armor that made him look even more intimidating, and Tiny decided to wait. Neither of the others had mentioned him yet, ad his aunt was gone again. He barely missed her, she was always disappearing and honestly these people had already seen as much of her as he had in nearly his entire time as a child. His eyes narrowed and he dropped noiselessly to the floor, moving just as noiselessly to stand behind Vet. Hero boy Vet was a fan of self sacrifice, which suited Tiny fine. "I have heard of you, Ingavor." Tiny was careful to stay out of reach of the man, keeping the others between them. He said nothing further, nor did he bother giving his name, just glanced at the elf and the hero boy, before looking back at Ingavor to hear what else he had to say.-

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku04/29/2019
Ingavor looked as Nanalyn came from nowhere and started to spout off nonsense about stuff and whatnot. Until she mentioned his Eyepatch. His face turned a bit sour but he composed himself. "It is nice to meet you both." He bowed to them and sat at the fire before hearing another voice. Ingavor, while pulling a pipe filled with Elvish home grown from his satchel, turned to look at the halfling. He ignored Nan's mocking of royalty while he looked at Tiny. "Oh? Have you? Good things I hope." He cocked his head to one side, while bringing his finger tips to the bowl of the pipe, and igniting it with his pyrokenisis. Then, taking a long, large intake of smoke into his lungs, he exhaled after holding in the air for a few seconds. The smoke danced in the light, while he looked back to Vet. "You know me as well?" Vet shook his head. "I don't know these guys barely either." Nan was right, Vet did save her. But he didn't do it because she was a princess. He did it because it was right. "Seems like you all are trying to keep your distance away from me. I get that." He then reached into his satchel, and pulled out two vials of salt and pepper, while holding his pipe between his teeth. Then, he began to lightly salt the wolf meat, followed by some cracked black pepper. Even just adding these two spices filled the meat with so much gloreous flavor. Next, Ingavor pulled out a bit of bay leaf, and some Fairy spice, which completely changed the taste from bitter and tough to chew, to amazing, and tender meat. Ingavor was a master chef, and even though he only had a few things at his disposal, he saw it as a crime to let any bitter foods be ingested without at least correcting them. "I have had a very long, and very hard day, as I am sure you all have had. So let's just get to know each other with some food? Yes?" He said, taking another drag off of his pipe, while looking between the three of them.

Xulimelon (Melon)04/29/2019
-When she taste the newly seasoned meat the way she ate betrayed any notion of royalty. She kind of wolfs it down and in her state manners escaped her. She appeared as though she had been in prison for years having not seen the light of day.- "Are you going to share that pipe? I need the pick-me-up." -Shes licking her lips of the seasoning. Even the second hand took a little bit of the edge off. She was interested in the spices used definitely wanting some of that fairy spice she knew nothing about. Ingavor can't see her hair past her bloody bangs but can see she was injured and could tell she was a worker at a glance -

Coyote42004/29/2019
"Neither good or bad, only fools believe in absolutes." He dismissed the fishing with an unexpected catch. The pipe was new, he'd never seen anything like that. The way the elf scarfed down the food actually didn't surprise him. Her presence didn't really scream 'dainty princess's regardless of what her mouth said. He didn't bother eating, and just stood, watching the others interact, studying them, and carefully maintaining distance from Ingavor. If he could see a change in behavior, maybe an opportunity would present itself. Till then he stayed basically in the shadow Vet's body cast from the fire, his shaded visage just a pair of shimmering reflections where his eyes would be.


Coyote42004/30/2019
But he didn't stay long. While inabor was a target, there were two other targets and Tiny would do well to familiarise himself with exactly who they were. The dragon seemed like an interesting one to talk to. Stepping out of Vet's shadow he stepped ack and away from the few, returning to the doorway to peak out. He looked for a while and seemed to be thinking, but eventually he went outside and approached the wyvern. (Siggurd goes to see Samuel)

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku04/30/2019
He watched Nan eat with his eye widened, as did Vet. "Oh." Ingavor said with raised brows. "You must have been hungry." He then noticed, as she was done eating, and began asking for his pipe. "Of course." He said with a smile, looking over to see Tiny had spoken, then left to go speak to Samuel. "The Wyvern is a dick! Becarful!" Then, looking at Nan, he passed her the pipe, and as she would take it, his eye would flash milk white. Her entire life flashed before his eye with every detail. Every time she had ever cursed. Every time she manipulated. The time she killed her sister with a fine wire. Every disgusting thought. He pulled his hand away, returning his eye to a normal shade of crimson. "She did nothing to you. You sociopath." He then shoved the pipe into her arms. "Keep it, I have another one." He then shook his head and spat on the ground. He then looked at Vet. "This one wants to use you. Don't trust her." He then looked back at Nanalyn. "You can't pretend to be someone else in front of everyone you meet." He then grunted to himself and turned away from them, before walking off toward another fireplace, across the room, waiting for his friends to enter, and save him from this situation.
Vet raised a small brow, looking over to Ingavor and Nan as the two fell into some sort of moment. Ingavor's eyes had turned white, and his entire aura chnged. He then looked to Nanalyn. "Uh-...okay. I'm gonna act like I didn't hear that, and go look around, Maybe I'll go search around...Uh-...maybe you should try to make peace. and apologize-...what ever you did."

Anaya04/30/2019
The bushes to ingavors left side russled a little but then went still as something had bolted away.

Xulimelon (Melon)04/30/2019
-Nanalyn goes still at this not saying a word to anyone. Her tongue traces her teeth a while and shed slow her pace such that how she moved before seemed as though her life were on fast forward. Vet could feel the tension as a vitriolic and dens aura of hatred welled around the elf as she took a few more hard bites of the seasoned wolf chunk. Vet knew for sure that ingavor had stricken a nerve. She takes a long deep drag of the pipe and as Ingavor moved away and her head tracks his moves to another fire. As per usual a veil of darkness hides her eyes and her foot pivots for a while The smoke grows dense around her and when vet leaves Nanalyn kept watching ingavor from a distance and tilts her head with a smile before getting up and slowly making her way over, closer but not too close- "Apologies for creeping up like this... I'm just facinated and couldn't help but ask since Im a bit of a showgal myself. How much do you make selling this quack psychic bullshit? Or maybe and... this is just a thought considering im lost in this magicaly fucked up fairytale, perhaps you have some sort of magic that lets you see things. Either way please elaborate. Got a third fucking eye open to make up for whats under that eyepatch?. " -Shes get alittle opressive and also somewhat rekless with her withdraws but wasnt going to try and make any moves too direct on a man like that. Ingavor could sense that as she spoke she was getting leg weak with a bit of fear-

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku04/30/2019
Ingavor perked his head over toward the bush, cocking his head to the side. He decided to ignore it as he heard Nanalyn get closer to him. He raised his brow once again, turning his bod to face her with a sour face. "You killed your sister. You hung her from the rafters in the castle that you both lived in. The sun was shining through the stainglass windows. She cut her own fingers off trying to escape. The most fucked up part about your entire actions? She would have forgiven you. And you know it." He then sighed and shook his head. "Shut up about my eye." He said coldly and motioned to a log, to the right of him. "If you aren't going to leave me alone, then sit down." Either way, wether she sat or not, Ingavor would start telling her about his power. "I see everything. One touch. I know everything about you Nanalyn. I even know about your friend getting cut by your own axe. Or how you, Vet, that viking woman, and the small halfling fought a bunch of woods about an hour ago. In the kitchen. And injured yourselves." He then scoffed. "I don't hide who I am, unlike you. You may act all sweet, but you are the worst type of person. The type of person who wants to make you think that you matter, but will cut your throat in your sleep for 4 gold coins."
He narrowed his eye, lifing up his eye patch, to show his sliced scar, with a sealed eye lid. "I killed the Black Sun. They did this to me. I killed the entire fucking Cult in iron." Ingavor sensed her fear in her aura, shook his head. "I know it's wrong. I know that it was brutal. But I admit my actions and try to move on. You hide yourself behind a viel of mediocrity and cunning mannerisms, as if that will do you well in life. If you so much as breath near my friends, I will hang you from the rafters of this building, but I will make it humane, unlike you and use a bloody bedsheet." He took another pipe from his satchel, and lit it brightly, taking a large drag, while also tossing her a small bud flower to put in her own pipe. "I don't like you."

Xulimelon (Melon)04/30/2019
-She brings her hand to her forehead and moves her bangs aside- "Well You've certainly spoiled my novel. From left to right, start to finish and if not for their being no laws really id have an obligation to do unto you before you could do unto me but I figure saying this is pointless. You know all about me right?... And yet seeing things from my point of view we still dont see eye to eye. -She sits by him- she taps her chin What's it like to be as human as you? What was I supposed to feel, it baffles me really. Im sure you've been through alot but aren't you atleast a little jealous that I unlike you aren't burdened with such trivial emotional baggage?... I dont want to say this but I havent a choice but to be "Honest". You killed your enemies and you feel sorry?" -She almost laughs- To me thats the true mental illness." -She had until now seen herself as above those that were limited by passion and emotions. She had been screwed and needed to know how it could be that a tearshedder could get one up on her.- "Share with me some stories and ill try not to fall asleep."

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku04/30/2019
Nanalyn's words struck a nerve. "Stories? You want to feel emotion?" He tipped his head back to chuckle, before stopping, almost as quickly as he started laughing, then turned to look blankly at Nanalyn whom was sitting next to him. "Fine." Without warning, he placed a hand on her temple, causing both of their eyes to turn milk white.
She would be there, standing in his shoes, holding a rusted Seax in crude leather armor. His father stood next to him. "My precious son. We may be but slaves, but tonight we are but knights! We will stand for the armies that we have sworn to protect!" Ingavor, whom was much younger, around 17 years of age, shook his head. "The firedorians killed my sister, your daughter! And Killed my mother, your wife! Now we are slaves in their army against many!" Just then, Ingavor was knocked to the ground by a large Firedorian knight, who placed a large boot on his chest. Nan would see everything as if it were happening to her, but she would feel every emotion Ingavor had in that moment. The fear. The anger. The sadness. The Grief. Another knight was holding his father down as well, which caused them both to drop their seax's. "We are on your side!" Ingavor's father shouted, as the knight simply drew a long sword. "We can spare the men. You are slave knights. You are worthless to us. We have enough men to have our fun with two useless welps." Then, he brought the sword down, easily seperating the head from the shoulders, rendering his father almost lifeless. The expression of his father turned from emotional, to surprised, to defeated, and finally, his mouth fell open, his eyelids half closed, and his pupils glazed over, going lifeless. The men then laughed as Ingavor cried, tears staining the armor as they fell off his cheeks and chin. "No! No! No no no! Please!" He pleaded as they waved the decapitated head of his father around in his face, moving his jaw up and down as if he were talking. "Son! We love you! Don't cry! Give us a kiss!" They thrusted the head at Ingavor, causing the mouth flap open and shut, smacking the teeth against each other in the process. Blood rained at his feet, while his aura rose. Ingavor's emerald green eyes turned red for the first, and final time, as he levitated into the air.
"No!" He shouted as he easily lifted one man up with telekenisis, then the other. This was the first time Ingavor had ever sucessfully used magic in battle, and he didn't even know what to do. He just knew that pure anger and energy coursed through his veins. The two men were spinning around in air while trying to get their balance back in check, yet each struggle caused them to flip around more in the air, before Ingavor simply screamed again. "No!" His voice broke, as the tears rose from his cheeks, floating in the air around him, while his arms rose at his side, with blue mists floating around his balled fists. "No!" He screamed out, one final time as the first man was thrown 50 feet into a tree, at about 95 miles an hour, easily toppling it at the stump, causing the large trunk to fall on the allready splattered copse of the man. The large oak the flattened the cadaver, while Ingavor gripped the other man's head with telekentic tendrils and literally, with great force, and a lot of prying, he pulled the man's head off of his shoulders, spine still intact. Then he tossed both the head and the body on the ground, where his father's body and head lay. The men had dropped Ingavor's father's head once he exploded in energy, but had no chance to get away, as their fates were already sealed. Before she even had a chance to take in all that had happened, she was now in another memory.
Ingavor stood on the mountin top, this time, in full steel plate armor, with a bloodied scythe. On the other side of him, was a man, also in armor, but his was black, with a skull over his face. He was the firedorian/ black sun commander at the time, and Ingavor's adventures and quests had led him to this moment. He had freed all the slaves of Clemdorth hills, and killed every slaver, before climbing the mountian to face off with the man who made him a slave in the first place. Now, here he was, clashing blades with that very man, while men in robes watched from a distance, judging Ingavor for future use. Thus, what caused him to be captured and tortured later on in his life, many years later in fact. The man disarmed ingavor after a long struggle, but Ingavor didn't give up, and instead dropped low, and kicked the man's legs out from under him. The weight of the man's armor played a factor in how quick he fell to the ground, only to have Iggy climb on top of him, pinning the man to the ground. Ingavor, for several minutes, beat the man to death, and didn't stop until the man's dome was nothing more than a mass of broken skull fragments, grey matter, blood, and broken knowledge. His fists were bloodied by the time he had stopped slamming them into the commander, but not with the Commanders blood, but his own. He however, took no joy in his actions, and after rising from the body, and looking out over the horizon, atop the mountain, he yelled out, in a triumphant war cry, to warn the other Black Sun of his victory.
Finally, Nan would see Ingavor, getting tortured for hours, and hours, before finally having his eye cut out. She felt everything. Every bit of pain. So did ingavor as he relived it. In reality, the two would most likely be leaking tears, as their minds were in one mind for the time being. She would feel, and see as the blade sliced clean through the orbital, and rendered it useless. Then, it would jump one last time, where she would see Ingavor take the church out. with the Visser's help, and with massive ammounts of lightning bolts, beging summond from the sky by Ingavor. Seconds after this, Nan would feel the sadness, and anger as Ingavor kicked and stomped a black sun member to death, over the loss of the sun, and all the lives that had been taken in the process. Nan would finally, for the first time in who knows how long, know what it was like to feel pure, raw emotion, and she would most likely be a different person with all that she had wittnessed.
Ingavor took his hand away, wiping his eye, resetting his eye patch down, and looking back to Nan. "Got what you wanted?"

Xulimelon (Melon)04/30/2019
-Nanalyn upon being let go no longer had her smug confidence. She was light headed and stands a bit to get away as quick as possible. One hand moves over her eye, the one that was in memory cut out but both couldn't stop shedding tears. She gags a bit but manages to keep everything down but not without some struggle. Her eye color had faded to a much paler hazel and she tries to laugh it off only to breaks into a weird hybrid sobbing laughter. It was as if she were fascinated by the fact that she could even cry to begin with. The last time her cheeks felt tears was when she was but an infant throwing tantrums.- "......" -She then starts to panic now wishing her sister had been around long enough for her to understand which was the first real real of regret- "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME!!" -Nanalyn curls up tight and the initial cries were as though someone had set her on fire. This earsplitting cry settles to sobbing when she realized now that her family and her have more than likely caused people to suffer as ingavor had. While her brain would have its same operations, there was now a margin for empathy. Part of her before meeting Ingavor didn't want this however curiosity compelled her to challenge Ingavor. This was something that in the instant shed regret but when the crying stopped shed be grateful in a way. Terrified in others. The memories shared would be a sort of heaven for her despite their dark and fucked up nature. A reality in which she could feel emotional pain and possibly joy.- "You magical motherfucker!!!!" *She growls and grinds her teeth with rage but then breaks down in tears again able to grab her axe but not hold onto it. Shed need to sit with it and would have not much to say. *


Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku05/01/2019
"I did what you asked me to do. I gave you emotion. I showed you what it is like to care when someone dies." He then smirked to himself. "Feels different, yeah? Not used to it?" He scoffed and looked at her. "You really think you are superior? Now you are just as damaged as the rest of us. Have fun with that." He sighed, and put his pipe back up to his lips, taking a drag, as the herb had never burnt out. He held it in for a moment and gave a gentle huff, blowing the smoke out. "You have never had anything misfortunate happen to you that you couldn't somehow twist into your own gain. Now you do. I am not one to see people suffer, but after seeing your entire life, I know that you deserve it. I hope you look at your own reflection, and see the monster you truly are. Such a beautiful woman, wasted with such a dirty, pitiful soul. You are a sad, drug using elf, with no honor. Your sister would be disgusted but would still love you. Everyone of youre family members would be appauld. You are a disgrace. And you know it. Is that why you are here, instead of in your bed, with a bunch of dwarvin oil in your viens 'tripping balls' as you say?" He smirked to himself wider and then shook his head. "No-..it isn't. It was a rhetorical question. I know why you're here but do you?

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

Anaya

Anaya
Admin
Admin


Roxy?/Adina?05/01/2019
Roxy must have wandered in on the group sitting down at the wrong time, because the tension seemed quite heavy. She could clearly see that Ingavor was upset about something. Same went for the female elf he was talking to. Another thing she noticed was the scent of meat and it made her stomach growl. "Um... Did I come at the wrong time Iggy?" She asked as she sat Bellarose back on her feet. Her eyes went to the elf and then to the younger boy. She gave them both a friendly nod, not really sure what to say since she didn't know them. "You want us to go? I didn't mean to interrupt anything." Her big red tail swifted behind her as if it had a mind of it's own, her ears flickering to the many sounds of the wildlife around them, including whatever was in the bushes by Ingavor. "I just wanted to know why you left in such a hurry." Her eyes fell on the other two. "Who are they? If you don't mind me asking that is?"


Xulimelon (Melon)05/01/2019
-Shes still in shock after this taste of strong emotions- "Ill never be on such a weak level. Fuck you Ingavor. Im not answering any of your questions! You better sleep with one eye ope-.., -She caches herself- Watch your back you enchanted asshole. Ill never fucking forget this So help me! When you least fucking expect it Ill Butcher you!! " -She squirms away to a dark place for a while to resume crying for another 5 minutes or so before composing herself and looking to find vet. She takes some deep breaths and shakes off what was on her mind and useing the pipe with all that she had to smoke. Vet can feel that Nanalyn wasnt the happiest of camper but was doing better than last time. Her posture is more relaxed and natural slightly. Ingavor could laugh off her threats as he knew enough to where if she actually wanted to do something itdve not been said. It was little more than a knee-jerk reaction. She wanted to thank ingavor but that'd hurt her pride alot still because shed have to admit a loss. Occasionally she sniffles-

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku05/01/2019
Ingavor looked toward the door, where he saw Roxy, Elaira, Bella, and his beloved Desdemona enter the building. Roxy would hear the threats and such, as Ingavor simply sat with a smirk on his face. " It must feel great to be that angry for once. You're welcome." He said to her as she went to walk away, before turning back to the fire.
"She's not to be trusted. She has-...had-..no emotions." He then looked coldly toward the group. "I fixed that...She killed her own sister-..just because-...she could. "He saw the elf's entire life, and the look on Ingavor's face was pure, grief, as if he was mourning the loss of Nanalyn's sister for her. "She didn't know what it was to feel the way we do. Grief. Sadness. Happiness. She only knew greed and manipulation. She was a sociopath. Now-...she is just like the rest of us, whether she wants to admit it or not." Ingavor then gave a sigh while hitting his pipe, and looking to Desdemon with a smirk. "Hey-..come sit by the fire." He then motioned to Roxy and Bella to sit to the right of him before his eyes landed on Elaira, he stopped for a few moments, but remembered her attacking the master, and sighed. "You too. No point in being distant with each other." He gave a small smile. Bella however, eyed Elaira the entire time, she was going to say something ,but instead just moved her hand around Roxy's waist, holding herself close. She heard Elaira's comments before they all entered and didn't want to start anything with her, but refused to take her eyes off of her.
-------------------------------------- Vet heard sniffling and turned to See Nan come into the kitchen. "Whoa! That's the first time I've ever seen you cry. You okay?" He said, moving over to her, while looking her up and down. IT was as if touching Ingavor took all of her symptoms of withdrawl away. Like being awakened with emotion, yet also having all the negative toxins in her body sucked out at the same time. Ingavor did wonders for her, but of course, Vet didn't know all of this. He only knew certain thing that Ingavor could do. Like how he touched her, and suddenly was able to know things about Nan that she hadn't mentioned to any of them. Vet, being skeptical about Nan, still was her friend, and cared somewhat for her. "You wanna talk about it?"

Roxy?/Adina?05/01/2019
Roxy gave Elaira a raised eyebrow. "You know very well that won't happen. Glad that book was forgotten then. Kind of a shity trade off anyways... A life for an eye? Not worth it. I'm almost positive there are other ways to restore his eye if you're still interested." Roxy held Bellarose close to her, letting her wrap an arm around her waist. This other stranger was really pissed it would seem and the fox was ready to protect Bella at all costs if something were to happen. After the stranger left, very heated, Roxy took a seat by the fire on a log, giving enough space for Bella and Elaira if she decided to sit down as well. She sat across from Ingavor, figuring that Desdemona would want to sit by him. The fire was a nice change from the cold windy sky and her fur quickly warmed up. Her ears flickered to Ingavor's voice as he explained what she did. She looked to the direction the stranger left for a moment. "Guess I'll be keeping one eye open tonight," she said. She looked back to Ingavor. "Seems that you make friends left and right where ever you go. Hehehe." She snickered, her tail currling around Bellarose if she chose to sit by her.

Guinevere05/02/2019
Des listened to Elaira and Roxy banter back and forth, smirking gently as they all entered the temple. She knew the Elven woman was changing for the better, due to certain key, yet subtle changes in the woman's behavior. First and most important, she retaliated against the one known as the Master. A truly devout servant of one so evil would never had done something like that, regardless of the situation they were placed in. Secondly, if she wanted a number of them dead at this point, they would be and Des knew this. The fact that she had not raised her weapon to any of them yet was further proof of the woman's change. The obvious, by this point, Demon that traveled with her was a bit troublesome, but she chose to ignore it for now. The Demon had not attempted to attack anyone and having only muttered a handful of things in a language they could all understand, she had no reason to believe he meant them harm. Looking over to the one known as Nanalyn and Ingavor, she lifted an eyebrow, unsure of what had taken place before they entered, but she trusted her man in his dealings. Moving to sit next to him, she wrapped her tail around his waist, resting her head against his shoulder, reaching over and tickling Bellaroses neck with the tip of it sticking her tongue out playfully. Remaining quiet, she smiled at the greater level of peace this place had brought. At least, for now.
--- Elaira entered the temple, her eyes darting here and there, taking in as much as she could simply with sight. Hearing anything that might be further in was impossible with all the extra noise everyone was making, but she was sure there would be time later for more. Listening to Zaruth's advice of shelter and fire, she nodded to herself, speaking back to him (telepathically), "We may need to spend time investigating as much as we can here, especially if we are to remain with this group. I would like to know a few ways out of here, in case the need arises. And what do you think is watching us? That could prove either useful or an annoyance." Looking at Roxy as she sat, she shrugged softly, "There may be other ways to restore his sight, if he wants it restored. For all we know, he is content with only one eye at this juncture." Walking past Ingavor and the rest, she responded to him as she continued on, "Your offer is... flattering, but I have no intention on sitting with you all if that child you keep in your company continues to stare at me. I currently have no quarrel with any of you, but I find her behavior rather rude.." Halting in place, she glanced back at Bellarose, as if speaking to her directly, "..and mildly irritating... Top notch parenting, I might add." Looking back to the way ahead of her, she crossed her arms, making sure to take note of all of the newer faces the group had accumulated since their departure from the castle (telepathically to bound), "Are you hungry, Zaruth?"


Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku05/02/2019
Ingavor sat at the fire with this girls. Roxy, his best friend. Desdemona, the woman he had fallen so deeply for. Bellarose, a girl he had come to look at like family. And-...Elaira with her mutt. Ingavor hated the two of them. Absolute putrid hate. It was seething out of every pore in his body, wanting to claw its way through his throat and scream in the face of everything evil. The way Bella and Elaira eyed each other was terrifying, and frankly, he didn't trust anyone who wasn't in his immediate group. That included Elaira, Zaruth, that furry man who landed on Jeff, and the viking, despite having given him back his life and wife. He stole from Ingavor, and Ingavor had to get it back, but no one seemed to noticed that Ingavor was missing his trademark mythril sword, which was fine to him, In all honesty, Ingavor Vs two vikings probably wouldn't have boaded well for any of them. A master oracle, able to change any of your thoughts, versus two north borns who could turn your face into a soup bowl. Ingavor shook the thought from his head as the people he loved came and sat with him, while his white pearls curled into a smile.
As Des wrapped her tail around him, and rested her head on his shoulder, Ingavor did the same, wrapping his arm around her waist, to pull her a tad closer, into his grip. Bella, started to giggle when Des began to tickle her neck, tensing up a tad, and using her arms to block her jugular, in a way to defend against the tickles. However, once Des stopped, Bella returned her eyes to Elaira. Something had changed in Ingavor, like his strength and confidence had been boosted 100 fold. Something changed him when he came back from those woods. He wasn't afraid any longer. He wasn't shifting his eyes from left to right. He wasn't jumping up trying to clean anything, even though the temple was filthy. He wasn't even trying to tell stories. He was just enjoying his place by the fire, with the woman of his dreams, the friend he never though he would have, and his friend's child. The crackling of the fire grabbed his attention, as he placed a kiss on Desdemona's cheek, then turned to look at the flames.
"Despite where our lives had taken us, it all leads here." Looking up, over toward Roxy, then Bella, then Des, then the two dark ones. "It doesn't matter what you have done in your life, until this moment. Now-...we are all together trying to survive. We are all dominos. One of us falls. We all do." He sighed and looked to Elaira and the dog. "I don't know you. And honestly, your aura makes me sick. But-..." He paused, and huffed. "I know there isn't all bad in you, Elaira. We all know that. Think what you want, but when I touched you-...all that time ago in the Iron castle. I felt it. Your aura. Your true aura." He looked to Zaruth. "No one else defines who you are." He then looked back to Elaira. "Not a master. Not us. Not this dog. Not Caliga." He then heard Zaruth spit words out of his mouth, about the bush, and before he could say anyhing, Ingavor, then looked at Bella. He noticed the spark in her eye, as her hands started to glow with energy. Finally, they both erupted into great balls of flames,as if her balled fists were holding pure fire in them.
==================================== Once the heat had taken over Bella's hands, she stood from Roxy, braided hair and all. "I see you staring at me! Stop And now the dog is talking!" The flames in the fireplace flickered greatly, as did the fire in her hands, with no real intent on stopping. "I am not going to let you hurt anyone! Not Iggy! Or Kitty! Or Mama!" She held her arms out defensivly in front of Roxy. Her eyes then turned to Zaruth. "Iggy is right! No one needs you!" Ingavor perked a brow at Bella's comments and then he looked to Des, then Elaira, then Roxy. "I think we should all calm down." He said, in a soft, low tone. "Bella-.." He said calmly, while Bella looked back at him. "Extinguish." Bella cocked a brow, but let out a large exhale, as if she was relaxing. Slowly, the flames returned from her fists to the fire, and she simply returned to sit next to Roxy, embaressed for her outburst. "I'm sorry." She said quietly, expecting a beating like at Everdeen's.

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku05/02/2019
Vet and Nan would return to the fire, where the others had been. New people. A fox woman, ,which was strange, but not unheard of. A woman in elvish cloth, A black dog, That Ingavor fellow, and a cat woman, with her tail wrapped around him, and her head on his shoulder. And-...next to the fox-...was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. Lovely braided hair. Beautiful eyes. Vet was frozen in place, with a bit of a stare happening, slack jawed in amazement. But-...as Nan brushed passed him, he shook himself out of the stupor. He placed his back against the wall, the teenager taking post, and watching over the group, without introducing himself. Where Nan went, he didn't care. He said his peace.

Xulimelon (Melon)05/02/2019
-Nanalyn at this point looked like a legendary horror of urban legend. Her hair unkept and alittle long, caked with wolf blood and her outfit dirty and splattered. She had whiped her face earlier but her pale skin is tinted pink from what she had missed. Her hand brushes the hair from her eyes and she gives everyone a cheeky smile in contrast to everything else going on aesthetically. Her smile reflected the beauty of innosence but it was swathed in a cold darkness. By now everyones heard what ingavor had to say about Nanalyn and she knew it. She didnt say much unless first spoken too. And when she saw the fox she would just about give up willing ho honestly answer any question the group had.-

Anaya05/02/2019
Zaruth walked along side her as they entered the building, it was small and seemed to have nothing really in it , but there was a staircase tucked into the side of the room and a backdoor that lead to a backroom or maybe outside. His black and red eyes shifted to look to the other ones that were around them. He could sense the power that lay in them, some would be more a chalange then others but in the end battle was battle and he was not one to not run from battle to regroup. He moved along side his elf as he pushed against her side rather playfully. His eyes then locked to the one known as Nanalyn (mentally due to bound) "that one is weak, it has done bad things in it's time, scars upon the soul, and it does not know you, it will taste wonderful for the days meal. And the thing that watches us all is outside, it stuns its toes on the ground when it stands still, fear or anticipation on its movements, but it seems to be intorested not in this building but the fire pit were the prince sits. But there is nothing else in this building, it is safe, there is things in the main building if we keep sound low we sould not be spotted. And if we are, I will feel them comeing threw the ground before they get here." He then moved and bumped into her a bit more his paws lightly lifting from the ground as he wrapped one around her waist line to pull her into him "come let's sit, you are tired" he as he looked at her a smile on his cracked lips but a tender warmth in his eyes "master of mine needs rest" he then chuckled softly.

Anaya05/02/2019
He paused as bella started her out burst, he hoped down from his elf as he walked over to there fire place keeping himself between his elf and the rest of the group. He was unphazed by the foolish little girls fire antics fire did not hurt a demon born in the womb of the world anyway. He walked and sat only about five or so feet from the girl across the fire. "Tell me little girl, if I am not wanted here and I left what would you do against what is in the large temple, no one here has noticed that we have been watched since we got here, there are not one but at least there heavy footed enemys in the temple in the middle of this city but yet I and the hard spoken elf are your enemys, you are only.a child with fists of flame and a drive to protect a.mother who is not that but a woman that saved you from a whore house." His face leaned into the fire as the flames melted into his fur and he smiled as he enjoyed it so very much "and at the same time you, all of you, have no idea what I even am." He pulled his face back as he licked some of the flames.that burned his fur that did not seem affected at all, in reality.his fur seemed to get shinier. "I have been nice to you lot so far maybe take that into account."

Roxy?/Adina?05/02/2019
Roxy watched Desdemona walk over to Ingavor and sit beside him. She smiled at them both of them, thinking how adorable they looked by the fire. A soft giggle could be heard from her as she watched the feline tickle at Bella's neck. Her ears would continue to flicker back and forth, not only to the people by the fire but the sounds of wildlife, at least that's what she thought at that time. Her eyes focused on her friend Ingavor, remembering the first time she saw him at the castle. "Right, I don't know what I would do with the rest of my life if something happened to either you or My Bella." She turned and hugged her tightly with love and fluffyness. When Ingavor began talking to Elaira, Roxy turned to her as well. What he said, she agreed with, or hoped was true. It would be absolutely awesome if Elaira could change her ways, but she knew it would be a difficult task in the long run. The poor elf had surely been though a lot. She didn't even think herself as a being, more of a tool than anything, and Roxy wanted to at least change that way of thinking.
Her attention went to Elaira as she said that there were other other ways that could fix his eye. She looked to Ingavor. "Is that what you want Iggy?" She asked. "Your sight in that eye back?" Roxy looked back to Elaira, frowning to her comment about Bella and her 'parenting'. She rolled her eyes, then suddenly, Bella revealed something that surprised the fox. "Bella! Goodness!" She was happy to see this new power from her but afraid for the little one's safty. "Calm down Hun," she said, pulling her close and away from the dark dog. "Everything is okay, I'm not upset. Just, you mustn't talk that way to an adult." She looked to Elaira and then back to Bellarose. "You need to stop with this starring... Both of you. No one did anything wrong. Don't know why you two are acting like little kids." She lifted Bella's chin so she could look her in the eye. "You need to be the big girl I know you are... Now apologize to Elaira." Roxy looked up from Bella as the two strangers returned to the group. She didn't know how to feel about them yet, but she knew she had to keep an eye on the new elf, according to Ingavor. When the dog spoke up, she couldn't help but to roll her eyes. This mutt was really cocky. Though, it had a point. There was something definitely out there. "I have an idea what you are dog. There are only a few things out there that could take a hit from a bolt like that the way you did... I can also see it in your eyes... Almost demon like wouldn't you say? No matter. I believe that everyone is equal, whether one is a demon or not. One shouldn't judge someone just by what their race is." Her ears flickered to more noises in the distance. "The dog is right though, there is something out there. Let's stop poking each other's buttons and investigate what it is."

Guinevere05/02/2019
Elaira narrowed her eyes as Bellarose displayed her little temper tantrum. This little one was asking for trouble she did not fully understand, but she kept her irritation in check. She was, after all, just a child. Weighing the consequences of attacking her, she would easily be outmatched by all those here, even with Zaruth's help. She did take a small bit of satisfaction as Ingavor snapped at her, instructing her to settle down. The man could show a bit of parenting after all, even though she was not his daughter. Glancing at the return of Nan and Vet, she lifted an eyebrow, but ignored them otherwise, turning instead to Zaruth and his comments to the little one. Watching how he easily stepped into the fire they all shared and did not take a bit of damage from it, she was impressed, but not at all shocked. He was a Demon, after all. Turning back to the group she looked down at Zaruth as he pulled back, licking the flames away, "Enough."
Hearing Roxy adding her parenting into the mix, Elaira unfolded her arms and slowly moved to stand in front of Bellarose, squatting down to eye level with the little one, looking her square in the eyes, "She does not owe me an apology. There is nothing to forgive." Speaking to the child now, she tilted her head to the side slightly, "You are a powerful little thing, there is no denying that. You have anger in your heart, but let me clue you in on a little secret.." Eyes never leaving the girl, she turned her head to the side slightly, leaning in to whisper close to her ear, "Acting on your anger the way you just did.. that is a very quick way to end up like me. Protect those you care about all you like, no one will fault you for that. But allow the anger to consume you, the hate, pain, agony.. you will never escape it." Pulling back to look her head on again, she glanced at Roxy and Ingavor with a look that would say 'Am I wrong?', standing back up and turning away from them all. Reaching up and holding her elbows, her rested her arms against her breasts and walked away, making her way further into the temple, "Come Zaruth. I am hungry."
--- Des nearly jumped out of her skin at Bella's random power spike, her eyes snapping to life in their golden fashion as she looked to Ingavor for an explanation. Find a girl in a whore house, she thought to herself, and she turns out to be more than anyone expected. Curious.. As Ingavor and Roxy both took the reigns and scolded the girl, she relaxed just a bit before Zaruth puffed his ego up. Rolling her eyes just the same as Roxy, her tail flicked back and forth, wondering if she was wrong about the Demon. This one needed looking after, no doubt there now. What shocked her the most, though in a rather pleasant way, was when Elaira stepped up. She had a good point, and it yet again proved that the woman was changing for the better, but at a snails pace. Looking over to the Vet and Nan, she began inspecting them both, wondering what their story was. Ingavor had already mentioned about one killing a sister, but that was not a lot to go off of. Remaining quiet, she simply continued to relax against Ingavor.


Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku05/03/2019
Ingavor narrowed his eyes as the two made their way into the room. Vet seemed fine, but that Nanalyn woman, he couldn't stand. He refused to acknowledge her. Then Zaruth, after Bella had settled, started walking to her, and speaking, giving his disgusting two cents on the matter. Ingavor was absolutely seething in hate for the creature, but approaching Bellarose like that was a way to get hurt. Desdemona would feel Ingavor tense up, each step Zaruth got closer. When he spoke of "Not knowing what he truly was" Ingavor spoke out. "You are a demon. You are going to be a dead demon if you get close to her like that again. Do I make myself clear?" His voice was cold, and monotone, as his eyes narrowed, but Elaira had stepped up, and moved to Bellarose, giving her a-...surprisingly heartfelt speech, before whispering something in her ear, which Bella seemed to understand, and nod to.
"I'm sorry." She apologized to the woman, even though she was told she didn't need to. Zaruth had to obey Elaira, and Elaira didn't seem keen on fighting with the group. Ingavor gave her a nod as she shot him and Roxy a "Am I right" look, and then, took Zaruth deeper into the temple. Once they were out of ear shot, Ingavor relaxed, and rested against Des as well. He looked at Bellarose. "She is right. I will teach you how to harness your power. How to control and manipulate it. I will teach you how to use other spells as well." He looked to both Des and Roxy. "These two can teach you how to fight. I'm sure Jeff can teach you how to do both, if you asked him." Ingavor shot a smile and gave a look of understanding to Bellarose, while still activly ignoring the putrid aura of Nanalyn behind them. "You are strong. You will grow stronger. But if you don't have control and you let the anger get the power, many could die." He was speaking from experience. "Just-..leave the fighting to the grown ups, Yeah?" That was when he looked at Des with almost a bit of surprise.
"Oh! I forgot! Before the sun went down-...I got something for you!" He then reached into his satchel and pulled out a golden apple. "I uh-..found this. I think you could get some use out of this. I know you like fruit, and I figured, with us getting into fights all the time with monsters-...it would be nice for you to have something that tastes good, and heals you at the same time!" He flashed a happy smile and then turned to look at the Archer, whom came over, and began to ramble. (Desdemona gains Golden apple. Heals HP fully,) Ingavor then looked to Roxy, before Vet had fully made his way over to her. "I think-...it's outside now. I don't feel it's aura anymore. Maybe Jeff or Samuel will find it. For now, we should relax. I don't feel like moving if I'm being honest." He said, moving his arm to hold Des snug. "This is the most comfortable I've been in a moment. Let's just enjoy thi-..." Then Vet came up.
-------------------------------------------- Vet watched the group interact, and didn't know where to even begin. He almost didn't even hear what was going on. All he saw was Bellarose. A beautiful name. A beautiful soul. He blinked a few more times before starting to walk up to the group as Ingavor handed the human with cat ears, the apple. "Uh-...h-hi.." He waved awkwardly. "I'm Vet're'tal...You can call me Vet're'tal..I mean Vet." He cleared his throat. "Vet. I'm Vet. Everyone calls me Vet." He bowed his head while talking a bit fast. "I uh-..never saw you guys before. You guys from Avalon? Stovania? Iron? Galador? Where? I'm talking a lot. I'll shut up." He said, turning bright red in the process.
Vet then looked to Nanalyn. "This is Nan...She-...uh...Isn't as bad as she seems." To which. Ingavor scoffed.
(Elaira and Zaruth have left to go deeper into temple)

Xulimelon (Melon)05/03/2019
-Looking over the group she would see that ingavor had gotten all close to a hybrid cat thing also that another elf and some sopposed demon were making quite the scene. Her disgust for ingavor grew as they spoke of magic and teaching it. Shed mark him as a rival and point of intrest wanting to make a condescending remark about his love for another. She would have to ask herself why a man so wise and cursed would even bother with a housepet for a wife. She had known many cat owners who go through atleast two cats a year and when vet makes his comment introducing her- "Well Thank you Vet....But you dont make a sister-killer into a saint over night. I just want the godsdamned sun back and if cooperating with a group will make things easier ill do as I must... No more, no less." -She strolls smokeing her newly aqquired pipe and heads deeper into the temple twirling her axe alittle- "Ill be watching out for wolves and whatever. With any luck itl have a bag of golden apples on it..." -When out of earshot Nanalyn uses the reflective edge of her axe as a mirror touching up her hair just a little. thinking of when she will be able to wash up proper-

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku05/03/2019
Zaruth growled as Ingavor, and Roxy both started talking again. How dare they not understand his power. He was practically warning them.They didn't want this fight, but then again, neither did Zaruth. He looked to Ingavor, then Roxy, then the cat woman. Finally, his eyes rested on Bellarose, where he smiled. "One day Bellarose. You are going to watch your mother die. And I hope you realize that it is because you weren't strong enough. I will not be the one to take her life...but I hope I am there to watch." With that, Zaruth began to walk away with Elaira, Ingoring the fox and her honied words. He had no intrest in working with the group any longer. Only did Zaruth want food. He needed a soul, or he was going to get angry, so he simply followed orders and stayed at Elaira;s side.

Roxy?/Adina?05/03/2019
Roxy watched as Elaira got to eye level with them both and her ears flickered to her words. What she said made her feel for her a little more. She wanted to tell the elf that 'things have changed, you can be different now', but she just looked in her empty eyes. "Elaira is right little one and so is Iggy. Don't let your anger to fule your fighting. We will teach you to harness your power... Well more so Iggy. I'm not a magical kitsune like the others sadly." She gave a nod to Elaira before she left, signaling a thank you. Could that be a sign of change? She would go follow her, but the mutt gave her reasoning not to. After it spoke, she pulled Bella away from it and growled. "Don't listen to it. It's trying to make you do something you'll regret!!" She glared the mutt down, giving it a look like 'if you try something, you'll regret it'. This 'dog' was getting on her nerves, even after she tried to defend it for being what it was. She rolled her eyes as it followed off with Elaira and she was curious on how he was able to put up with a being like that. Roxy looked to Ingavor, shrugged her shoulders about the creature in the bushes, hoping whatever it was, it wouldn't hurt anyone. Her ears rotated to the young boy when he spoke up. At first, she thought he was dumb minded, but she soon realized he was just really shy. She smiled and nodded to him. "Nice to meet you Vet. My name is Roxanne and this little one here is Bellarose," she said with a smile, trying to be friendy. "Oh and I'm not from around here, I came from a Kitsune village far from these lands, kinda got stuck with the people here. I wouldn't trade it for anything though." Her eyes followed Ingavor as she gave Desdemona a golden apple. It really looked quite delicious.
When the knew elf spoke up, her focus went to her for a moment. "We all want the sun back, but I doubt there is little we can do. I hate to say it, but we need to pray to the gods for help... I feel that's the only thing we can do and I don't even know how to pray, I've never done it before." Her tail settled around Bellarose protectively as her arm came around her shoulders.


Xulimelon (Melon)05/04/2019
-Nanalyn arrives with her hair just a slight bit cleaner and moves toward the others before stealing a spot. The elf warms her hands and after waiting a while shed break the ice if it was frosty conversation wise- "So that talking dog might be a bit of a problem. Im all for a good deal but I dont bargin with talking animals.... No offense. We should put it down and add it to the wolfmeat stockpile but demons can be misleading. Either its desperate or stupid but generally I dont think anyone or anything would just reveal themselves like that without a plan-b..... -she delves into thought- "If we eat demon meat will we get some sort of nasty hell disease? I hope it grows me a beautiful spaded tail."

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku05/04/2019
Jeff then, stepping through the door, noticed the large Anaya idol. As well as the giant statue of Ordaron. He nodded his head to it, as if it was watching him, then looked toward his friends at the fire, keeping his back agaisnst the wall, in the doorway. If Anyone were to turn around, they would see Jeff, simply standing, and watching them.

Guinevere05/04/2019
Accepting the apple from Ingavor, Des smiled and tucked it away in her never ending pocket, leaning up and kissing the side of his cheek, "Well thank you. I am sure I will find some use for this in the future. One can only hope it will never come to that, but in these times, that is really difficult to say." She watched as Elaira and the Demon walked away, her ear catching everything the Elf whispered into Bella's ear. It made her smile, knowing something was brewing in her mind, but only time would tell whether it was just words or if she was indeed being genuine. There were many things happening around them all, but if someone that had lived her life in the dark was slowly coming around to the light, it would be more than a pleasant change. As Vet approached them, she tilted her head a bit, giggling at his nervousness, her tail tightening itself around Ingavor, "We are from Iron, young one. A shame we had to leave our home, but certain things happened and we were forced away. At least for the time being." As Nan approached though, her mood seemed to simmer. Was every Elven woman in the world now more or less evil? Hearing of how the woman killed her own sister was troublesome, but Des remained hopeful for anyone with such troubles. People could change, but only with the support of others around them. As she mentioned the Demon, Des tilted her head to side, a purr only auditable to Ingavor radiated from her throat, "And what makes you say that the dog is a problem exactly? Did something happen?" Ear twisting back toward the entrance, she switched her attention over to Jeff for a moment, nodding to him as he stood there watching them all. She had not had the option to speak to him since Elaira was first found out and she knew she owed him an apology for her part in scolding him, but there would be plenty more time for that in the days to come. Turning back to Nan, she waited for the reply, reaching down and teasing Ingavor's inner thigh with her nails.

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

Anaya

Anaya
Admin
Admin



Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku05/04/2019
Ingavor simply narrowed his eyes as Nanalyn came back to the fire again, and began explaining how they needed to kill the dog, Zaruth. Jeff couldn't agree more. Ingavor had problems with that, such as how many people would get caught in the cross fire of the battle. Such as Bella, or perhaps even Noki. Yet, as the thoughts of death came into his head, he felt slightly relxed as Desdemona started to tease his inner thigh with her nails. A light red came to rest on his cheeks. Jeff then rolled his eyes, while Listening to Nanalyn. Ingavor didn't want to do this here and now. "We can't just walk up to him, and say 'Hey mutt, we are going to kill you!'. No. We need a plan." Jeff spoke up, moving from his corner to walk closer to them. Vet, not seeing that Jeff had entered, instinctfully shot an arrow toward the doorway, which Jeff caught midair, with telekenisis, before floating the arrow over to himself, and gripping it. Jeff then, snapped it in half. "If you are going to fire at me, Kill me next time." He eyed the archer boy, whom turned his head toward the ground.
"I'm sorry sir-...wait?" Vet looked toward the DeLaRose crest branded onto Jeff's left shoulder, then the Anaya idol, then finally Jeff. "Are you-...king DeLaRose?" Vet asked, before looking to Roxy and Desdemona. "The cat said you are from Iron. So-...is there a chance you are royalty?" Jeff didn't answer, as he just came and sat by the fire. "Anyway-...the plan." Vet noticed Jeff's hesitation, and knew right away that he was right. Jeff DeLaRose, Anaya's son, here in front of him. He had so many questions. Such as what it was like to be a king, or how was it being dead? Yet, Vet decided to keep all of them to himself. Ingavor simply sighed and shook his head toward Jeff. "And what if someone gets hurt? You know we aren't all strong enough to kill that beast!" Ingavor said "People get hurt all the time! We get the people who aren't able to do that much damage to him away, and then we confront him." He crossed his arms. "That isn't the main concern right now, Ingavor!"
Jeff exclaimed. "I found a way to bring the sun back, and I'm leaving in the morning to do it." He said calmly afterword. "We have a chance to save the world. Roxy. I need you to watch my six when I go into the swamp to find whom I'm looking for. Ingavor, I need you to protect Bellarose." He looked over to Bellarose, whom was locking eyes with the Archer boy. "Bella." He snapped his fingers, getting her attention. "I need you to protect Samuel and Noki." Bella cocked her head in confusion. "Protect the dragon?" She asked, but Jeff nodded truthfully. "You are a pure soul, and Samuel is not. Keep him safe from being pulled back into the darkness." Jeff then looked to Desdemona. "I suggest you will make sure Ingavor stays safe enough to protect Bella." He smirked from behind his mask, before looking back to Nanalyn. "Jeff DeLaRose, at your service." He then turned and sat down at the fire, even though he didn't need the heat. "We kill Zaruth or we don't. Either way. The world comes first. We need to get our priorites straight." Jeff then sighed, while Vet also moved closer to the fire. "Look-...I don't know much. But I know that whatever help you guys need from me, you got it." He said, raising his bow slightly. "And-...king DeLaRose, it's an honor to meet yo-..." Jeff held up a single finger to the kid. "Just Jeff-...please. I'm not better than anyone just because my blood says I am entitled to a crown."

Roxy?/Adina?05/04/2019
After a few moments by the fire, the elf known as Nanalyn came back from the depths of the temple. Her oversized ears flickered back to her words, which did not leave her surprised. "A bargain you say? So i was right. It is a demon." She sighed and shook her head. She wanted to look on the bright side of things, say something like 'all demons are not the same' but in this case, it was evil. "The mutt wanted to make a demonic pact with you.. I feel that's what it did with Elaira.." her ears flattened, wondering if there could be a way to save the elf. "I agree. This demon needs to be put down. Though, a plan needs to be developed and I don't want Elaira to be hurt in the process." The vixen rose an eyebrow when Nanalyn asked about eating demon meat. "I would not test that theory if were you." Roxy looked to Jeff as he entered, watching him watch them for a moment when the boy foolishly tried to shoot him with an arrow. How was this boy still alive? She wondered. Her green gems fell to Desdemona. "The mutt threatened me right in front of my daughter and sure as hell been filling Elaira's mind with more evil thoughts. You were the first to see good in the elf, don't you want her to actually change? I feel the mutt is making it harder." Roxy's head snapped in the direction of Jeff when he spoke up and she nodded to her words. "I agree, a plan must be taken in before we act irrationally. We don't know what else that thing can do." Her ears continued to flicker as the king spoke. When he said something about the sun, they perked. "Wait! You have a plan?! You know how to bring the light back?" She asked surprised. She gave him another nod, accepting his offer to go with him. "You know I'll follow you. Don't want you to do anything foolish now king of de la rose," she teased. She turned to in the direction he came from. "There were some noises earlier, did you happen to see what they were Jeff?"

Xulimelon (Melon)05/04/2019
"Nanalyn Maelon Mecca Heiress to the Melonfort castle of house Maelongale. That'd make me a princess... er a deligitimized one." -She blushes and gives a bow- "I envy your humility. Honor of that refine is hard to find." -Her heart was racing with thoughts of becoming a full queen and her ears flick some almost selling her excitement.- "I...Uhh. Ah Yes the plan. Eherm... If the Demon were strong enough to take us out why would it settle for talking? Why not just eat? Could not a creature as crafty just as easily eat one of us during a bathroom break and leave without a trace? Surely anything could have killed us right?" -She didn't know of demon codes too much or anything too demonology related.- “We should secure and question that elf he rode in on. I'm sure she knows a thing or two in regards to what that demon is and can do. We can extract its secrets from its number one business associate one finger at a time if need be but Im not going anywhere with a demon whispering ideas in people's ears. Also after some consideration maybe eating demon meat isn't the best right now. I'm a bit of an Epicurean. Don’t worry I’m not a cannibal (Defensive) but my range is varied. But enough talk time for pest control. Ready when you are Jeff. Itl take a while to get used to not addressing you by any titles.” She chuckles -She gives a nod to roxy and stands by Jeff ready to go-


Guinevere05/05/2019
Des relaxed against Ingavor all the while, listening to one idea after another to rid themselves of the Demon that had attached itself to Elaira. Death on either side was a certainty when dealing with creatures of the abyss, but she didn't need to remind anyone of that. Everyone seemed on the same page there. Before she had a chance to interject an idea, the group quickly moved to the topic of returning the sun to the world. Now THAT was a bit of good news to her ears, one swiveling around to listen intently. She did not know who Jeff spoke of, but she looked up to him when he mentioned her job in all of this: to protect Ingavor. She grinned her Cheshire grin, "He does not need protecting, but I will simply go with a cheery alright." Turning her attention to Roxy, she nodded in agreement, "I was the first to see the change in Elaira, and honestly, the chances of the Demon poisoning her mind on a constant basis is rather high. I do however have an idea that could work without harming the Elven woman." Reaching into her never ending pocket, she pulled out an old book and passed it to Ingavor.
The leather on the book itself was old as time, cracking here and there, but the message on the front was clear: Holy Incantations. Her tail flicked back and forth as she smiled, "I picked this up out of Anaya's study a good long while ago when I was charged with cleaning it and restoring the room to its former glory. Demons, from my understanding, cannot take a great deal of Holy power without either being banished or obliterated altogether. Either way should dispel the Demon from this realm, ending its contract he more than likely signed with Elaira, keeping her unharmed." Glancing at Nan, her smile softened somewhat, "Though I understand that sometimes using brute force is the way to extract information out of another, this might show that we truly want nothing but the best from her and are willing to work with her in order to give her the true chance to change her ways." Looking back to Ingavor, she leaned up and kissed his cheek, "But, that is just my suggestion."



Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku05/05/2019
Jeff looked to everyone, slowly start to agree with him, before he simply smacked himself in the forehead. "Did anyone else think about bringing this to the dragon's attention outside? A beast that wants to eat everyone one by one, including Samuel's wife and unborn child? My sister and neice/nephew?" He shook his head. "No one needs to get hurt. Before Roxy and I, and whoever else wants to go leave tomorrow, I will inform Samuel on the beast's intentions. He will act accordingly, and everyone will be safe. Regardless of Zaruth, he is not the main concern. The point it, the sun is gone, and we can get it back. Ordaron is sleeping in the main temple, way over that way." He pointed in the direction of the large temple, even though they were inside. "Ordaron is the literal god of the sun. Something about a lover or something stabbing him in the heart. It put him in an eternal sleep, but there are dragons in the swamp who cast strong enough magic to wake him." He sighed. "The point is, we can save this fuckin' planet, or, at the very least, save some fucking lantern oil. Demon dogs aside, The sun is what I want to save." Jeff then looked toward Des, whom handed Ingavor a book on holy magic, that she had taken from the study. Jeff was about to say something about stealing from the castle and all that, but decided to nod toward the cheshire. Ingavor smirked and listened to Des speak about Elaira and her plan. She truly was an amazing individual, and Ingavor was very luck to have her. Jeff, looking back at the fire, opened his mouth.
"Good Idea. Sadly, Ingavor can't use holy Magic. Can you, Ingavor?" Ingavor, taking the book, and accepting the kiss on his cheek from Des, smiled toward her, then looked to Jeff sternly. "No-..I can't. But can't you?" He said, tossing the book to Jeff. Jeff, catching it in midair sighed and simply tossed it back. "I can use holy spells but nothing like this. This is meant for a paladin, and unfortunately, ours left with a couple of hairy, giant buffoons." He sighed and looked at his feet. "Bastard tried arresting me in the middle of an apocalypse." Ingavor, whom caught the book, once again, flipped through it. "Well-...there goes that plan." He smiled and looked to Des, with a small smirk. "I'm sorry my dear. It was a wonderful idea. However, Noki is growing stronger. Maybe we can give this to her when she becomes more powerful?" Jeff nodded. "Noki is the only one we have who can use it. Just-...not yet." Ingavor, once again, tossed the book to Jeff. "Then you read it to her, and teach her. You do read and speak dragon after all." Bellarose simply huffed.
"Wish I knew how to read." She said, crossing her arms, while Vet spoke up softly. "I could teach you-..." Bella's eyes lit up against the crackling fire as her hues met that of the archers. "Fantastic." She smiled, leaning into Roxy." Jeff noticed Nanalyn get closer to him, feeling her aura, and bowed back as she introduced herself to him. She seemed flustered and happy to meet him. Jeff, noticing this, simply brushed a bit of loosened hair from her eyes. "It is nice to meet you, Princess Nanalyn. The pleasure is all mine." Jeff, listened to her go on and on about Zaruth and such, before she changed the subject. Then Jeff widened his eyes as she mentioned that she was ready to go.
Did she want to go with them to bring the sun back? She could die? He could die. The gravity of the situation was not lost on him. He knew this could be his last day alive. He was going to a swamp, to talk to magic spell dragons to bring back a sleeping god, so he could bring back the sun. When he said it to himself in his own mind, it sounded absolutely batshit insane. "Perhaps-..." Jeff said, looking to Nanalyn. "You could be of use. I will need as many people as possible watching my back." Jeff then smiled from behind his half mask. "Just call me Jeff. No title needed. Besides, that throne was uncomfortable." Jeff then looked to Roxy, whom asked him what the noise in the bushes was. "The friendliest pussy cat I've ever met in my life." He looked to Des. "No offense." Then he looked back to Roxy, while he adjusted his mask. "His name is Grim. He is hanging out with Noki at my camp. By the way, I set up my own camp away from the main camp. I uh-...don't want to bother any of you." Jeff crossed his arms, putting his back against the wall. "The point is-...everyone in this room has a huge key role in saving this world." He looked to Roxy, and smiled brightly. "Until then. The people who need it, should get some sleep. Is everyone informed on the plan, or do I need to go over it some more?"



Xulimelon (Melon)05/05/2019
-Nanalyn was happy for the first time since the transition from her old home to the new. It was due time for her status to elevate but she was going nowhere near that fucking dragon. Not without help or reassurance from the king though her fear was eased with her now in Jeffs company- "So we bait Zuruth into the mouth of the dragon huh? Pretty solid idea but im feeling that Zuruth may be too crafty for that shit. I think we can carve it up with zero losses if we move number as a unit. Vet, kitty and the Fox should come with us. Ingavor would have no problem defending the other girl, he's wise and capable.. Since the other elf may or may not join us its good to have a bit of an insurance policy no? Vet is an expert at dog killing. I saw him shoot one right out of the sky in mid air. Id say the formation should be Heros of sunlight leading, the Princess, king and knight in front. Those with the sensative ears and keen eyes covering us from behind and on standby. " -Jeffs presence gave her a need to appear just as corageous otherwise shed suggest those with the animal traits act as meat shields.- (C)

Xulimelon (Melon)05/05/2019
Sleep is out of the question while that fucking demon is running about. Itl slit our throats one by one if we shut our eyes now. We can rest when the temple is purged of threats. And then from there She gestures into the darkness with her axe "We can move to bringing the sun back. Creatures of shadow are enemies of the light and will preserve themselves by any means. If this Zuruth thing isnt slain it or its demon friends will seek to thwart our journey down the line" She thinks to herself "No one threatens the fuckin princess... Not a King not a Queen, noble or pesant and definitlely not a fucking slithering bitchfaced demon!! Sleep with one eye open? Nooo....Hide and seek starts now Zuruth. ready or.... not" -Her vanity and upheld beliefs didn't allow her to take threats and so there would be no compromise in seeing the demon banished for its disrespect-


Roxy?/Adina?05/06/2019
Roxy gave Jeff a raised eyebrow, her tail tucked around Bellarose's waist. "Well, this is the first time we brought it up. I would hope your step father would help us, for your sister and Noki's sake," she said calmly. Though she quickly stood up and clutched her fists when he said 'tomarrow' he was going to inform Samuel. Anger was written all over face. "Don't you think for a second that I'm going to sleep while that 'thing' is out there. I have a daughter. I won't rest till it's dead. I know that bringing back the sun is more important, but there will be no one to do it if the mutt kills us in our sleep. Since this is going to obviously be a difficult mission, we're going to need the sleep." She watched Des pull a book from he magic poket and a glimmer of hope brighten within her, but it was quickly cast aside as Jeff said the only person who could do it had taken off with the mad Viking. When Jeff spoke about the cat Grim, she nodded. She would love to meet this friendly cat. It would be quite pleasant to meet someone 'good' for once, but now wasn't the time to get familiar. Roxy sat back down next to her daughter and wrapped her tail around her once more as Nanalyn spoke. Her ears flickered to her voice as well as a chirp from a frog on the log next to her. "The elf is right!" She said as she found a rock and crushed the brightly colored frog with a loud thud followed by a squish. She looked down and began coating her claws with it's toxins. "There's no way it can fight all of us at once, especially if we go after it now. It wouldn't expect it. Once it's dead or if we figure out a way to get rid of it, we can sleep and be on our way in the morning."

Guinevere05/06/2019
Des watched as Ingavor took the book from her, tossing it back and forth with Jeff. She knew the sun was definitely the most important thing to care for at the moment, but she also did not want to dismiss the fact that Elaira was changing slowly. The Demon could certainly set everything back by leaps and bounds. When Ingavor looked at her and complimented her on the plan she had, she simply shrugged with a smile, "Well, lets focus on getting the sun restored before anything else. I would love to lay on the grass again and just feel the sun on my body. Its been too long it seems since Ive been able to do that." Hearing that Bella did not know how to read caught her a little off guard until she thought about the little ones previous occupation. It did not take much to work at the establishment she came from, but she was confident that any one of them could teach her to read.
As Vet offered his help, she grinned at the thought of him attempting it with his obvious crush on her. It would certainly be a sight to see him stuttering his way through it all, yet possibly more entertaining watching Bella drink in everything the boy had to offer. As Nan began her rant on the Demon once more, she turned to look at the Elven woman. What made her jump slightly was how Roxy responded to the idea of sleeping while the Demon still lived. Des simply smiled, flicking her tail back and forth before speaking up, "If you all would like, you can rest before this adventure further into the temple. I do not need as much sleep as most and I would keep a careful eye over any who decided to sleep. It has been a trying last few days, and if you hope to take on something like killing a Demon or even bringing the sun back, everyone will need to be at the top of their game. I can easily enough find a place to hide and watch over you all." Glancing up at Ingavor, she held up a finger to silence him before he could even have the chance to argue with her, "I insist that everyone trust me on this. I know I am in no position to give orders, but you cannot help those you care about or even the world for that matter without caring for yourself first."

Guinevere05/07/2019
Des continued to watch everyone around her discuss their next move before Jeff marched off to yell at Samuel. She laughed softly, her tail continuing to flick back and forth as she waited. Ingavor remained silent after Jeff's little show he put on for everyone, so she followed suit, simply watching everyone else walk away to fight a battle that was really not their own to fight. Des looked up at Ingavor and smiled, kissing his cheek, "So, do you want to go and have a little battle with a Demon, or do you want to stay here and cuddle my furry butt. I am perfectly okay with whichever you want to do."

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku05/06/2019
Vet and Bella didn't take their eyes off of each other, while the archer started to Speak about Vet's skill. "I killed a caliga hound. That is a bit different than a demon dog who has mass amounts of power." He did however, nod his head toward Nanalyn. Jeff noticed Nan's determination to kill Zaruth, fitting his face with a smirk as he looked over at her. As both Nanalyn and Roxy spoke up about Jeff leaving Zaruth alive and how she wasn't going to stand for it. "Fine. You all want this problem taken care of. Then do it! Stop sitting around when the obvious answer is right outside!" He then crossed his arms. "Look-...I may not be the smartest man, but Samuel can kill Zaruth without even expelling that much power, whereas, we will need to fight our hardest to kill him. Even then, some of us may die. I'll tell Samuel about him now then, if you are all so afraid." Jeff watched Roxy crush a frog and coat the poision with her claws, which just caused Jeff to narrow his eyes.
"I understand that you all want to kill this thing, so do I, but people will die!" He pointed out the window, to the humanoid samuel sitting at the fire by the camp. "That man right there can easily kill this being. You guys worried about him coming back after that?" A bright, white flame burst out of thin air, sitting in the palm of his right hand, while a dark purple flame conjured into his left. "I'll burn his soul until there is nothing left." Ingavor, looking at Jeff with a raised brow, slowly turned to Desdemona as she spoke up about keeping watch. "Out of the ques-..." He was about to say, until she held up a finger to his lips. "Des-..." He said as she continued on and on about how she would keep guard. Yet, she seemed to know exactly what she wanted. "If you would like to keep watch, and everyone else will agree to it then I see no promblem with i-..." Ingavor went to turn back to say something to Jeff, but Jeff, ignoring everyone else's words, began to head outside, back into Sam's camp. He simply opened the door, and yelled a bit for him. "Hey! Samuel! That dog thing, Zaruth, is threatening to kill your unborn child and wife! We'd all kill him but we know that we can't do that without some of us taking damage, and we need all of our strength. Can you come in here and kill this fucker with us, please?" He then shut the door, and walked back into the main part of the temple. "You wanna do this now? Then we do this now."
Jeff them taking his shadow katana hilt from his back, watched as a large sharp, ebony blade formed from the handle. (Much like a lightsaber, but with shadows.) Jeff, then looked back toward the crowd. "You all want this thing dead? Then this thing will die. Then, maybe we can all get some fuckin' sleep." Jeff, then began to walk deeper into the temple, with angered, slanted brows, and a look of pure determination on his face. He needed to do whatever it took to save humanity, even if that included killing a demon who had nothing to do with his quest to get all of his friends on board. Bella said nothing, but a tad from Roxy as she smashed the frog on the ground, looking a bit horrified. Vet noticed this and was going to move closer, before seeing Jeff walk away, toward where Zaruth was, knowing Samuel would follow him. "Should-...is anyone else gonna go with him?"


Xulimelon (Melon)05/06/2019
-Nanalyn's heart skipped a beat when she saw the fire conjured for a moment and so after Jeff spoke she would speak. The courage of those around was reassuring expecially in Roxy who looked just about as ready to claim a trophy as she was. She didnt trust the ability of just one person and so she spoke up first- "I have no choice but to go at this point. I rallied everyone and its transgressions against us shant go unpunished.. Besides its simply tradition for a princess to observe a treasones evildoer face their justice." To this her nose goes high and ingavor might find humor in the fact that at every public beheading, just like her sister shed look away before the axe came down. She was trying to impress the king. "Wherever there is darkness we must be there. Even when the sun is restored such demons will not cease but become even more determined. We, the chosen heroes are the vanguard of light and should strike fear in all evil! Upon this dark hour I am Nanalyn the vanquisher and demons shall fear me! I will slay them, roast their children slive! Decimate their homes and hack them them to pieces and whatever remains will HAIL ME AS GOD! Lest they face the end of my axe! BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM! Demon chunks everywhere! Kuahahahahaha.... *She seings her axe to sell the point making her hair a mess and expelling some pent up energy- Nanalyn pants a while when shes done, crickets kinds of follow up her manic display "Demons are all created evil so its morally just...Right?... Ah well in any case im a bit anxious to get started on my demonic furlined cloak.... Or should I make boots?"

Roxy?/Adina?05/06/2019
Roxy heard Desdemona speak about sleep once again and she shook her head. "Sleeping is out of the question for me. Sorry, I won't be able to for the sake of my daughter." The vixen stood back up, her ears rotating towards Jeff's words. She knew he was angry and she knew where he was coming from, but the sooner this problem was delt with, the sooner they could sleep. Hearing him shout out to Samuel, Roxy looked to Bellarose. "Alright Hun. You go make sure the dragon man follows us," she said touching her shoulder. "Then, please stay with queen Noki and protect her, don't go anywhere else hun." Her ears flickered to the elf's womans words, thinking to herself if she was a possible threat in the future, but shrugged it off. She took some of her arrows and coated their tips with the frogs poison before taking off herself.

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku05/03/2019
Zaruth walked next to Elaira and started to growl loudly once out of ear shot. His voice sounded angry. "That child. We must lure her into a place away from all the others. We must take her soul and fill my belly. I grow tired of her constant words and her unpredicatbility. What did you whisper to the child? " Zaruth grunted. "You were so quiet and the crackle of the fire and Ingavor's words drowned out your own mutters into the childs ear."

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku05/07/2019
"Go! Outside, Sam will protect you! That fuckin' thing is gonna try to kill you for betraying it. That is what all demons do!" He shouted, pushing her toward the door. Before boosting a black and white swirling mist in his palm, and turning back toward the tunnel that he just ran out of, with his other hand, he used telekenisis (mundane action used) And sent a swirling orb toward Zaruth's direction, back down the tunnel, where he felt the sickening aura. (Equalizer used.) Then, pulling out his shadow Katana, he embued it with holy, radiant strength. (Holy blade used, 3 turns until it returns to normal.) Guiding the orb toward the beast, around the corners and lefts and rights, he would hope it would make an impact. If it did hit him, it would do (75+ 23Radiant and 21 necrotic damage) but if not, it would vanish upon not hitting him, as to not hurt anyone else around him. He just hoped his friends would follow his words and run, and he hoped Elaira was already outside.

Roxy?/Adina?05/07/2019
Roxy came out right before Jeff used his attack, watching it fly past her and down where they just escaped. "You better be right Jeff! After this we're going to owe Sam a lot and I'm not one to have debts to people." She saw Elaira and took her hand, before bolting outside to Jeff's camp set up. (+Roxy left the temple to Jeff's camp))


Guinevere05/08/2019
Elaira lowered her weapon as Jeff grabbed onto her. Her eyes never left Zaruth's until she found herself suddenly sixty feet away. Ripping her arm away from him, she replaced the arrow and her bow, glaring down the direction they had just been, "You honestly think I am going to turn tail and run from such a pathetic creature? Why should I hide behind som--" Her words were cut off as Roxy grabbed onto her hand and yanked her backwards towards the camp outside. Struggling for only a moment, Des appeared next to her, having been in her feline form. Grabbing Elaira's other arm, the combined yanking from Roxy and Des forced the Elven woman backwards, "Ill kill that fucking parasite! Let go of me you bastards!" Des rolled her eyes, looking at Roxy with a nod, giving the woman a harder yank. Elaira growled and resigned to turning and running. Clearing the temple, she followed Roxy as she ran to the camp, Des morphing back into her feline form and hopping a ride on Elaira's shoulder. She continued to grumble the entire time, "Those morons are going to get themselves killed fighting that thing. Its not natural. Not even your ace Dragon can bring down a creature from the deep!" Des hissed and bit Elaira's ear, the woman gritting her teeth, getting the idea. Elaira dipped behind Roxy and picked her up bridal style, using her natural born speed and cleared the distance to the camp in no time, setting the woman back down upon their arrival. (Des and Elaira moves to Jeff's Camp)




Xulimelon (Melon)05/09/2019
-Nan sprints throug a temple Zabbing for a second on the now Banished Zuruth who is no longer there as she makes her way toward Jeffs camp- "Victory is ours!" -Holding her axe blade with her free hand pulling off a cartwheel in her tansitions outside- (Nanalyn rushes through A-temple to Jeffs camp)

Back with Samuel
Anaya04/27/2019
Samuel moved as he saw the ground coming up, with a light squeal he felt the added wait that thumped onto his back unexpectedly, he did his best to ignore it as he was going to land anyway and even if it did give him a slight shift as it was heavy he compensated and was alright with it for the most part. He saw the barrier from the temple and saw the hounds that were gathering around everything, he moved his head as he let out a bellowing roar. As he did acidic drool dripped from his teeth and maw and he snorted the rest of the water and moisture from his nose. The hounds and wildlife ran for the hills as he touched his large hind legs down to the ground flapping his wings once more as he landed with a thump and a few jerks. It was a very bumpy landing but for the most part was smoother then he expected, wyverns were not easy things to ride and they did not have graceful take offs and landings like a normal four legged dragon would. He folded his wings back so he could use his wing like ends as hands to be able to steady himself on the ground and take that classic wyvern walking pose. He then moved a bit foreword looking around the tree line snarling to scare off whatever wild life was left over in the bush. He was a menacing sight to behold, well over a hundred feet long, a massive wing span that doubled his body length and standing he was about 80 or so feet from the ground and towered over the trees. But with one last snort he moved and lowered his belly down to the ground to lay on the ground as far as he could to allow everyone to have as snort of a dismount as possible. “do not go far, as of yet, we are unsure what is here, this temple has been abandoned for many many moons, but i am unsure what still lives here, there are plenty of storeys about this place” he moved his head over to Ana and Noki that had stood up once he was stable and no longer moving. --
Ana had gotten up and moved over to the side of sams back. Unlashing the ladder that was to the side of his saddle pad armor plate. It clunked as it tumbled down his side and then gave a click as it got to the bottom. She then moved back up to Noki holding out her hand to take the little females hand and then with Nokis hand in her own moved as they mounted onto Sam's head. It had been a bumpy ride but she would not complain about it as this was not her first time riding Sam but the bump that was forming on her belly that seemed to grow overnight was starting to get uncomfortable. Things in her life were moving faster then the normal rate, a baby that should have taken months to grow was taking days, in a week if things were going as they were going it would be time to give birth to whatever this was inside of her. But that was not a problem to handle right now and she would have to talk about it later with Sam in privet or at least on a one on one level. She held Nokis hand as Sam moved his head to lower both of them down to the ground so they could softly hop off. The only ones allowed and able to use the wyvern elevator. But as they got off they both stood beside sams head watching the others to see if they got down alright. --
Zaruth moved his head around his elf woman as he held her on the back of the wyvern. She was leaning on his side as he put his paws around her protectively holding her. His head rested on her shoulder as his hot breath drifted against her cheek. As he softly moved his head up hearing the viking scold jeff about breaking laws and bla bla bla human matters he cared very little about. (in her mind) “there is little point in hiding the fact i am me anymore, the worse they can do is try to kill me, and even then i can take a chunk of them out before i fall, then you play the part of being mentally charmed by me or something as i am a demon and we are evil and then you get on with your time, there is power with this group and we are in a strange place, we can search for a guide or something here or go off away from this group, the power the one known as ingavor has is simply power it can be harvested from another location and we can get more of it at a later date but, i am done hiding” he
then moved and was about to stand up as something larger formed out of the air and fell on the one known as Jeff. He rolled his eyes at it as he got up and moved to take his elfs hand softly in his muzzle to gently tug her. He let her hand go as he made the choice to not speak in her mind at this point “come on Elaria, lets get down from here” his voice was deep and strong as he held his head up and hoped right off the side of the Wyvern. He hovered down as if he had winged, as in reality he did, just the others could not see them, he landed on the ground with a light thump as his claws touched the dirt and he enjoyed the feeling of the soil under his paws. His black and red eyes watched his elf like a hawk to be sure no one was just going to grab her wall he was away. He needed not have her get slashed off and killed wall he was not paying attention. (in her mind) “we do this one step at a time, first we will see what is around here, then we will see what we want to do next, and you are your own master, just as you are mine” --
Samuel turned his head as there was a russle in the wood line just a bit away form them but then it stopped and the woods were silent again, something was there but had left. Maybe something was watching them. Sam turned his head back to the group that was getting off his back his face and green eyes looking at griggs as he had heard what the little crazy nut ball had said to Jeff and now had interest in the little human male. But said nothing, at least not for the time being.


Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku04/28/2019
As they neared Temple, Ingavor clutched Des tight, to protect her from the harsh gusts that picked up. "I've got ya!" He shouted over the sounds of the winds. Ulysees and Bella were also holding on tight as everything neared it's journey's end. "Don't worry Mr. Hestermore! I won't let anything bad happen to you! She shouted, as Uly held on tight. "I'm sure you won't!" He laughed out loud, as he noticed Roxy start to yell at Jeff, letting him know that he was one of her best friends. He smiled, thinking the gesture was nice. As the three people held on for dear life as Samuel fully landed, Ana and Noki began to climb off. "Well-...That was anti climatic." Ingavor smirked, hopping off of the dragon, but using Telekenisis to float him and Des to the ground, where he set her down once his feet had touched the Grass, inside the barrier. Covering his ears after Sam started to roar, he looked to Des. "What now?" That was when the creature formed out of nothingness right over Jeff. ===================================================
Jeff looked toward Roxy, as he sighed, in defeat. "You don't understand Roxy. I care for you all so much. To the point to where it actually hurts me. I can't even explain it." He sighed. "But you heard the Visser, Roxy. As long as I live. Caliga loses a giant chunk of power. If I stay alive long enough, I give power to my mother. Maybe-...just maybe-...It's enough. But If I stay by you guys-..they will just keep sending more and more creatures after us, until you are all dead, and me along with it. I can't let you all die for nothing. As long as I am away from you. You are safe. If I have to rot in a jail cell for my entire life to save the world, I am going to do it! That is what Kaladrax DeLaRose would have done! That is what anyone with a heart would do! Is it stupid?! Yes! But it is the only fucking option I have other than fight until I die, and watch my friends all die at my feet in the process! I'd rather live alone for the rest of my days, knowing you are safe, than put any of you in danger any longer."
Jeff looked Roxy deep in the eyes. "Roxanne. I know you care. That is your biggest flaw. You care so much, that you are willing to die for those willing to die for you. Don't throw away your life. Let me save you. All of you." Jeff began to shake, as he held back tears. He didn't want to leave anyone behind. Not a single person. He didn't want to leave anyone now. Turning to Griggs, Jeff sighed. "I know you must not think highly of me, and I don't blame you." Jeff then looked at Bella and Uly hopping off of Samuel next, as well as Des and Ingavor. "I'm sorry, sir." He said softly. "I know I come off as-..."
Just then, Jeff felt it. Ex Admiral Rockefort, Jeff's eyes narrowed as he placed a Telekentic sheild up over himself, Just as Nikolai landed a few inches from Jeff's body. Using a great deal of his strength, and magic, he pushed upward, and tossed Nikolai onto the ground from Samuel's back, but as the Gnoll would fall from the dragon, and to the ground, Jeff used Blink to shift through the planes of existance and land where Nik was going to be. Then, using regular Telekenisis, Jeff caught him only a foot and a half from the ground. This strained the poor man, giving him a small migraine in the process of exerting a massive ammount of strength to ensure tha the Gnoll didn't get hurt, and neither did he. Only one part of his plan worked out. But-..it was better than being crushed to death by a 30 ton shag carpet. He thought to himself. Jeff sighed and crossed his arms, looking to the Gnoll. "Ex Admiral Rockefort. We meet again." He looked up at the sky. "Right when I thought you dissapeared to quickly and suspiciously, you turn up...literally falling out of the sky. Right on top of me." He laughed, before his face turned back to expressionless. "Explain." He didn't mean to Cut Roxy off, but he also didn't expect to be nearly crushed to death by a Gnoll.

Coyote42004/28/2019
-Griggs tried to respond but again no words came out. He looked furiously between the fox and Jeff, clearly confused, but happy Jeff was at least willing to go. There was still no way Griggs was going to participate in a war against or with the gods. He was standing there when Nikolai suddenly appeared, and his mind immidiately thought this atrocity was some form of magic. He scrambled to get out of the way, lost his footing and back flopped off the dragon to the ground below with the sound of rattling metal and body density meeting the earth. There was a soft popping noise as his helmet flew off his head, then rolled away. With the wind knocked out of him an airless heave escaped him, and his eyes widened as he gasped for breath, staring straight up at the darkened sky. He had just been hit by an entire planet, and it sucked. With the rattle of chain mail he sat up, his thick hair plastered to his scalp in nasty sweaty dreds and skin grease gel in the most outstanding helmet head anyone could imagine, while below where the helmet was his hair was huge and poofed out everywhere, which made his head look even smaller to his body than his helmet already did. This is when he caught Samuel watching him. Without thinking about it he said in Norse "If we could all fly, you'd be useless." Apparently whatever had stopped his voice before was over. With a groan he got to his feet. Striding up to the helmet, which was near a North born woman, he snatched it up, glanced at Eira with a nod, and stuck the helmet back over his head. The dragon was being disembarked and on his back the axe handle was glowing and flickering like it was having the weapon version of an epileptic seizure a Griggs again looked at Samuel. "I'm goin home." He was still talking Norse. "You Southerners and your stupid war are gonna get all of yourselves killed." He adjusted his gear.(c)
He took the time to raise an axe and grin widely at the little warrior girl. (Bella) His eyes shifted to Ulyses as he walked back towards the dragon, then past it, standing on the edge of the wood. He paused for a second, lifting his voice... "I'm going home to Galandor. If you want to, join me, but leave your stupid war here where it belongs." This too was in Norse, and it seemed Griggs was intentionally using his native tongue. He glanced once more at Samuel and then shouldered his way through the brush, leaving the area. "As he left he could be heard scolding the axe in common. "Are you serious right now? The dragon? No, I didn't see any of that you judgemental bit of hardware. I... simply because... life." His voice faded as the distance between him and the others grew, but soon the argument with the axe escalated and in the distance the group would see an old tree shudder, shift, then fall to the ground with a crash that most of them could hear. (Griggs leaves the group heading north in the woods.) (e)


Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku04/29/2019
Ingavor looked to Des, then the others as Griggs and the woman started to wander off. "Uh-....Wait just a moment. I have to do something." He said to Des, as he then pumped his legs after the two. He felt her aura. It was her. Griggs's wife. And he had no idea. This needed correction. Otherwise, what type of person was Ingavor?
-Ingavor has Ran after Griggs and Eira-

Roxy?/Adina?04/29/2019
Roxy's ears folded back, hearing the elf say to let him leave. She shook her head and turned to her. "I'm not someone who leaves others behind or let walk away from their friends... Its not who I am." The fox turned her attention back to Jeff, confusion all over her face. She just couldn't understand why he needed to leave. "I heard that thing, I know what it said, but when we were at the castle, I'm sure it could have stopped us from leaving, but it didn't. It even said all it wanted was the castle and it has it. There is no reason it will come after us... Right?" She shook her head, angry that he wanted to leave so badly. She stared back at him as he continued to speak. "I don't see why caring is a flaw..." Suddenly, a furred creature appeared out of nowhere onto Jeff. "What in the...?" She watched Jeff throw the creature off as they neared ground, Roxy still holding on tight to the wyvern's back. Then once they landed, she jumped off herself, taking notice of their surroundings, but still focused on the creature that just literally appeared out of nowhere. "You know this person Jeff?" She asked in a confused tone. She turned to the Knoll, waiting for him to explain to Jeff what was going on. For the moment, she ignored the Viking, who she thought was crazy anyways, and Ingavor who was chasing after him. She would investigate what Ingavor's intentions are after she knew what was going on here. As she waited for the new creature to collect himself, she could hear movements in the bushes. That would also be something she would have to worry about later.


Coyote42004/30/2019
-Tiny peaked out from behind the door and watched the people outside carefully, his eyes resting specifically on the dragon. He didn't make any noise, just watched a while. His mind returned to the would pool, then considered the deliate mortality of this body. If he died he couldn't do Caliga the favor he said he'd do, but he'd be back in the soul pool. His eyes narrowed as he deliberated life. The dragon had to be dangerous, had to be stronger than Tiny. When he had decided how he was going to play the encounter he walked forward, making not so much of a bee-line for Samuel, as a casual arc towards his head. He didn't say anything when he got there, just looked up at the dragon. "Hi." He offered after several moments of silence. "I'm Tiny." He watched the dragon carefully. "You're not." He said matter of factly. "I'm real small and could use very large friends with teeth as big as yours."

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku04/30/2019
Uly watched as Griggs and Eira had left, and Ingavor had come back from running after them. "Hm." He then sighed. "My friends. I must go. I have men and women to protect." He then kneeled down, next to Bella, looking deep into her eyes. "You are a warrior. Keep your friends safe. Keep your-...mother safe." He then ruffled her hair, and smirked. "There is great power in you. Keep at it" Bella nodded triumphantly, while he started walking away, before shooting a look at Jeff. "Hey-...chin up." He then looed over to Tiny. "Hello! Goodbye!" He then turned, and walked down the trail, after the two of them, about 15 minutes behind. He would keep his distance, and track them, until they needed him, or until they reached Galandor.
-Uly has left the Temple, to track Griggs and Eira)

:biohazard::radioactive:The Unworthy:biohazard::radioactive:04/30/2019
His ears flicked down as his sudden appearance, his ears folding down briefly as he heard the **Wyverns** bellowing roar, the large beasts tactic to scare away the smaller creatures of darkness that would like nothing more than to enter the barrier. He growled as his short fall ended with the gnoll sprawling onto something below his back, tensing up once more as he was suddenly pushed away from the surface of the barrier off and over the side of the dragon, the gnoll unable to really take in the surroundings with the sudden change in angle and drop speed once more. He was falling, the **Wyverns** body lowering as the one known as Jefferic Lyvix DeLaRose blinked down and once more used his powers of telekenisis to slow his fall, Nikolai growling instinctively as he looked around, ears flicking and raised as he heard a familiar voice nearby. Looking up from the ground as he was placed down from the short height, the ex Admiral quickly rose to his feet, pushing off from the grassy ground and dusting himself as his tail swayed to the other side, the gnoll looking fairly annoyed with the circumstances. He looked up towards Jeff as he spoke, hand tightly gripped around the pendant and doing his best to not focus on any one place yet. "Jefferic Lyvix DeLaRose, that is a mistake on my part... As much as I dislike to admit it, I had left the establishent I thought was a tavern. Very much wasn't one, and as I was attempting to head home using this odd trinket when I noticed what happened to the castle. Instead of thinking of the family and their cottage, I drifted to you for the wrong second and ended up here, Jefferic Lyvix DeLaRose. Good enough?"


Roxy?/Adina?05/01/2019
Roxy's ears rotated in all directions towards the many voices in the area, but mostly towards the new stranger before them. She folded her arms. There was definitely something wrong with what he was saying. Something just seemed off, but it seemed Jeff was going to take care of things. Right now she needed to see what was up with Ingavor and why he left. The vixen looked to Jeff, giving the 'you better not do anything stupid' type look. If he decided to run off, Roxy was sure to follow. Ulysees was speaking to Bellarose and Roxy waited patiently for him to finish. She was curious on why the paladin wanted to leave, seeing that he was a new member of the party. After he left, the fox wandered over to her adopted daughter and picked her up. "I believe he's right Little one. You will be a threat to be reckoned with. Sooner rather than later too," she said and placed a kiss on her head. She noticed another stranger, coming up to Samuel, but decided to ignore it for now. Seeing what Ingavor was up to was more important. Her eyes rested on Elaira. "You coming? Didn't you want to help Iggy with his eye? I believe that's what our plans were before this whole mess." She smiled and headed inside the temple, her big fluffy tail swaying behind her. (Roxy enters temple)

Guinevere05/01/2019
Watching Zaruth hop down from the saddle, Elaira sighed, wiping the canine smell from her hand, "Very well, you insistent creature." Sliding off of Samuel after he had landed, she dusted herself off, adjusting the bow around her shoulders. She had never once flown in such a manner, and hopefully that would be the last time she ever had to. Being more than a little uncomfortable, she shook off the feeling, glancing back at Zaruth (telepathically), "Your plan is sound enough for my liking. As much as I could care less about this group of misfits and abominations, they could prove useful in their own ways. If we are taking things one step at a time, the true question would be what is the first step?" Without waiting for an answer, she ignored most everyone around herself, inspecting the temple they had arrived at. Muttering to herself, she didn't see anything overly impressive. The barrier surrounding the area was by far the most impressive, and most disappointing. To allow a creature like Zaruth to step foot even a centimeter through was beyond her, let alone herself. The only thing she could think of that allowed it was the fact that they were both riding Samuel while entering. As Roxy spoke to her, she glanced at the Fox lazily, returning her gaze to the temple, "That was the plan originally. However, unless you have the spell book that contained the incantation and are willing to sacrifice say.. that beloved brat you hold so close to you, that plan is no longer a possibility. Though.." she spoke to Roxy in this moment, but also to Zaruth mentally, "..its as good a place as any to start." Following the Fox woman and her 'daughter', she moved into the temple, glancing back at Zaruth.
--- Once Des had been sat on the ground, she parked her cat like rear on the ground, curling her tail around her legs as she looked up at all those around her, purring softly, What a roudy bunch, she thought to herself, A character that seems complete insane, one that loves me for some weird reason, two extremely dark characters yet one seems to be changing for the better, one a lost prince, one a king of old and a few others... Quite the bunch indeed. As Ingavor ran after Griggs, she shifted back into her Humanoid form, shaking out her hair. Looking up at Samuel, she smiled, her eyes glowing a gentle gold as she patted the side of him, "Thanks for the gallant rescue. Doesn't seem like the others really understand what you put at risk to keep us safe, but thank you from all of us." Stepping away, she walked towards the temple, flicking her tail back and forth, wondering what they would all find within and whether or not they would truly be safe here. (Elaira and Desdemona enter the temple)

Anaya05/01/2019
Samuel lifted his head up as he looked to the viking as he walked past him and spoke fowl words as the Wyvern lifted his upper lip to show his dripping teeth, how fucking rude of that little prick piss-ant to be so disrespectful after he not only saved his worthless mortal skin but brought him here on his back out of the goodness of his black heart. He snarled loudly as the man left being sure the little thing could get the sharp point to not come back with such words, the viking had struck a nerve and Sam lifting his head high he snarled louder as he shock his back and toppled off anyone that was still on it he had enough with riders for the day and they could thank that little human for it. Discussing for a north born cant even snow simple respect to the one that brought them here. “worthless north born, a true north born does not run from a fight of any size, be it war or skirmish one must always meet blood with blood” he snarled more as acidic drool dripped from his blood “come back with words of black on your lips and i will meet you with my claws for such disrespect to a king” his green eyes a blaze as he towered over the tree line, his claws wings digging into the ground as green was growing to glow in his lips. -- Ana could feel Sams anger that bubbled inside of him, she could sense his anger now seeing she had seen it first hand and knew how things could go from nothing to something in the blink of an eye. She could feel it, that smell of sulfer that glow sam was going to attack that little north born and out of instinct she grabbed onto Sams leg “no, Sam, don't please, it is not worth it”
-- Samuel paused as Anas arms wrapped around some of his scales on his for wing. The glow dimmed down as he lowered his head down to her. She was always able to calm the beast and from the looks of it the group was going into the temple and really he was exhausted and did not care to join them. He took his large nostural and pushed it ageist Ana as her arms wrapped on his warm nose. He shut his eyes and let out a breath blowing her hair from her face as he exhaled. And then to break the moment was a little voice 'hi i am tiny, your not' he opened a massive eye that was larger then the halfling. Sam gave a snort as within seconds he was shifting down to his humanoid form. The sounds of snapping breaking cracking and shifting bones, skin, and scales filled the air as he went from wyvern to six foot tall man. He was nude with nothing but his bag of holding on his hip. But he reached inside with not a care in the world of his nudity and pulled out a long robe like black and leather battle skirt and tossed it around his waist line clipping it there with a strong belt that he laced his bag of holding onto. All he had on was his armour necklace that now was simply a little red scale pendent on a chain and his battle skirt, really he did not need much else. “alright, hi Tiny, come you can sit with us by the fire, we need to eat and the others are off exploring”he took Ana by the hand and pulled her softly under his arm as he moved and kissed her softly on the forehead nuzzling her softly to show his devotion and affection his hand going to her belly to softly rub over the budge that was growing a lot faster then even he expected. “we can talk a bit about this to, at the fire my sweet” Ana said nothing to his words and just pushed a little harder into his side, really she had no idea how to even react at this point so much was going on and she had not a clue what to do about this baby.
-- Noki bolted away form her father wall he was not looking, she bolted right to Jeff as her arms wraped around his waist line “i want to come with you!” she yelled as she looked a little odd in leather armor and light golden plate, she did not feel like she normally would but she knew it protected her well and she was in all reality, the weakest in the group, even if she was a golden dragon pure born.
-- Zaruth looked to his elf as he tilted his head, was she egging him to kill the child, she sooo was, and that child would be easy, it was a kid no matter how strong it was it was in all reality still a child unskilled and smashing things with sticks. (mentally due to bound) “we get the child away from the fox we can peg it off easily, but we do have to get shelter and a fire, i can sense caves over to the east side and the main temple area feels empty” he wiggled his toes in the ground (mentally still) “i can feel something there but it is not overly big, four legs, small body. And there is one other thing, larger body, four legs, heavy” his eyes flashed and he looked right at the bushes with a snarl “something is watching us”he spat out loud as he troted closer to his elf as she went into one of the temple buildings. ((Zaruth has gone with Elaira))

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

Anaya

Anaya
Admin
Admin


Coyote42005/01/2019
Maybe it should have mattered the man was naked, but Tiny didn't seem to mind at all. He was, however, incredably disturbed by the sounds and antics of the transformation. It took him a second, but he happily accepted sharing their fire, soon realizing they had important matters to discuss on their own. He listened to their exchanges, curiousely looking at the belly of the woman. He knew who they were now. Each of them had something he wanted, Caliga wanted. Convenient then that to interrupt would be rude anyways when all he wanted to do was learn as much as he could. He followed the pair a few places behind them, and whenever they reached the fire he grabbed a few sticks and stacked them beside it. He got out his pack and offered them the food he had. Ten days worth for someone his size but he didn't even know if it was enough for a single meal for the two of them. He offered them equal portions, and even set the water skin next to the food. It wasn't amazing food, but it was food. All of this was done in silence as he didn't interject into their world, and when it was done he went and sat across the fire, happy to just listen if they would continue talking. He had taken the tim to look them both over carefully. Sam's bag was not missed, he had noted where it was fastened, but he was less than keen on making any move like that now.


Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku05/02/2019
Jeff growled under his breath as the Gnoll started to speak of the castle, but stopped instantly, where his eyes went from anger, to sadness. "All those people-.." He clutched his fist, and sighed to himself, as the Gnoll stood, and mentioned how it had gotten to this area. Jeff thought it was strange how the beast landed here out of all places, but he felt like he had bigger problems. Jeff sighed too himself, before looking at the Gnoll. "I'm-...sorry about how we met before." He shook his head. "It was rude of me. No one deserves to be talked to like that." He bowed his head to the Gnoll, in respect. "We don't have much in the way of supplies around here, as we just landed, but you are welcomed to stay. Just-.." He looked toward the Gnoll with sadness.
"Thank you-...for letting me know about the castle." He turned his head toward where he wanted to set up camp, and turned his head back to look at Nikolai. "Come to my camp-...if you get bored." He then started walking toward an empty patch of grass, around the side of the Temple. He was still in view of everyone, but was setting up his own patch of camp so that he could just reflect on his actions. First thing he did, was used some of his energy to literally pull grass from the dirt, to form a fire pit, while rocks and rubble started to float over to him, from all around the perimiter. Once that was done, he lined the rocks in, and around the hole to create a perfect stove/firepit in moments. Then Jeff opened his knapsack to pull out a large bit of rolled hide, and a large wood stake that connected together with other stakes to form one giant tent pole. After a few minutes of setting up, Jeff had a decent sized two person tent, a fire pit, a few logs for sitting on around it, and a comfy bed roll inside the tent. He sighed to himself, about to sit by the fire, before Noki came running up to him, surprisingly.
Jeff reached down to wrap his arms around her as she hugged him tightly. She was having doubt, and unlike their mother, Jeff knew what that felt like. Anaya never questioned her actions. Never once. She was matter-of-fact about everything. From pulling weeds in the garden, to killing her own children. Everything NEEDED to be done, in Anaya's eyes. Not Noki's. Noki was able to just be a child in this one moment. The look of "I can't do it" in her eyes reminded Jeff of himself. Being a small, white haired prince, with no idea what he was supposed to do. No direction in life. Full of doubt. Noki and Jeff were more alike than he had thought previously, and he knew exactly what to say next. "Noki-..look at me." He lifted her chin with his index finger to meet their eyes, and lock them in place. "You are a DeLaRose." He smiled from behind his mask, and blinked his solid baby blues toward her. "You are the strongest member here. You just don't see it." Jeff, then pulling his dagger from his belt, placed it in her hands, and closed her fists around it. "We have been beaten. We have been kicked. We have been murdered. We have been absolutely brutalized. We have been dethroned." Jeff then, guiding his hands to touch her heart, in an act of symbolism. "But we still fight. We still act. We still try."


:biohazard::radioactive:The Unworthy:biohazard::radioactive:05/06/2019
He glared at Jeff, as he heard the apparent human growl under his breath. His expression changed ever so slightly as he heard the sudden shift of tone as Jeff went on to keep speaking, ears shifting a little as he resumed a little less of a defensive posture. He stood silent as he heard his apology and thanking him in response to the information about the castle and took a breath with the knowledge that he indirectly caused that problem. He heard Jeff's offer but didn't move anywhere yet as he looked around and noticed the once large group upon the wyvern split up and go there separate ways. He watched Jeff walk off and begin to make his own little camp area, and then over towards the Wyvern and flinching as the once large creature suddenly shrunk down to human size and proceeded to get dressed right where he stood from the bag of holding he had and looked away as Ana got close to him. He spent his time thinking and plotting as he looked around the temple, sizing up those present in the local area and upon Grim walking over towards Jeff's camp, he began focusing on the area around with his tremorsense, knowing there were some within the temple already before they even landed. Taking his time to look around once more, the large Incubus moved his way over towards one of the temples outer walls and proceeded to stand against the rocky surface, thinking with his eyes closed, his senses focusing on his tremorsenses to alert him of everyones movements within his range on sense.



Xulimelon (Melon)05/03/2019
"Uuuuuugh! Un believable absolutely unbelievable." Shes trying to fix her hair which had some gore in it that by now wasnt smelling the best. Shes trying to pick it out but is disgusted by it all and how it matted up. She would definitely have to impliment cleaner measures and wanted nothing more than to get to somewhere she could bathe and freshen up. She was a bis distracted by all of this not really watching where she walked in the temple going ever deeper though trying not to go to far but naturally her bold paces would tease alittle further, a few more steps each time. she looks over her shoulder occasionaly to make sure nothing was getting an easy drop on her since after all there could be more wolves around

Anaya05/03/2019
Zaruth paused as he spotted the girl from the cornor of his eye, senses flickering inside the demon as he walked over to her side lightly pushing against her "dirty little mess you are, I saw how they treated you, such a pitty for Sutch talent" his voice was smooth and crisp as he walked around her his red eye looking at her as he stayed beside her wondering what she would say to the charming dog that seemed to have intorest in the girl.

Xulimelon (Melon)05/03/2019
"Talent at this point is all one has in a world without a sun, devoid of hope and over run with talking animals and mutant hybrid abominations the product of beastiality and perhaps ungodly genetic experiments... Their "treatment" is par for the course really. Id expect nothing less. Ill cooperate with them as long as they will have me until I get what im after. Its foolish to decline a free ride in these times and when we save the sunlight we can all go our seperate ways.... And ill finally get around to exacting my vengeance and tying up any loose ends." -She grips her axe alittle tighter and gives it a few tosses- "Id hate to get on bad terms with ingavor anymore than whats already been established."

Anaya05/03/2019
Zaruth looked at her and her little axe fun as she talked about the others in Such a poor light. It placed a smile on his face as he walked beside her as a shimmer flickered in the center of his red eye. He stood tall a good sized great dane styled dog as he pushed her a bit with his warm soft body " you know we see the rest of them the same you and I, we could work together, as, friends, what be it, you could be a, friend of mine, maybe even get that little ingavor to like you and not that disgusting failed breeding of a cat. You are a much better fit for him I do say then her" he leaned a bit closer his words only she could hear "I could help you, get, rid of her, have him all to yourself"

Xulimelon (Melon)05/03/2019
"No one helps for free. A thriving city is a dog-eat dog world enough but in a literal dog-eat dog world such as this one where scraps of food are worth more than gold you arent going to ask me to cross the ire of a truthseer of that caliber without getting something in return. Dont know if you are aware but this fuckhead can read minds and all he has to do is touch me. Ill be dead, youll be roasting on the bonfire seasoned real nice with 5 herbs and spices. If youve a good plan im all ears? I mean I feel that a cat freak is only going to eat valuable food on our journey and slow down possibly the most valuable asset to our family of holy-ordained chosen ones. If that cat were to vanish I do wonder how much better hed be able to focus on the tasks at hand. And quit acting as though I love ingavor. Hes an important trophy at best." -She folds her arms some and goes back to ingavors memories. Blushing at the pain in a strange sadistic and masochistic heavenscape- "I wish there were more of him really. To take me to those dreams, so real and yet unlike this reality, rich with otherwise inpercievable color. Could I be addicted to this touch? Perhaps... I never want the memories shared to fade away even if they are an injury and blemish on an otherwise perfect mind. I digress... Lets hear your idea."


Anaya05/03/2019
He paused as he looked at her, such a funny thing mortals were, the other one with no feelings was easyer to deal with this one was so confused and a blabber mouth but a chalange was seen and he enjoyed the hunt, and really the elf girl was not stoping him, yet. "He is simply a mystic, and I a.demon that his powers will not even work on, he cant touch my mind as he can yours, his flames cant harm me and all he has is his little invisible hands that will even do damage, the orical is not a threat. But if done right he will not even know it was us that did a thing and you will be able to hold that touch for all times. Remove the cat and be it will pain him he will move past it, poison her against him, make her feel he is not to be trusted then in the scramble snap up the cat and it will be over before you know it. " he moved and wrapped his tail around her waist line then soft fur just slideing over a bit of exposed skin. "We could have so much fun you and I" unintentionally Zaruth let a slip, as his fur touched her skin a flicker would shoot into her minds eye of what he really was. 20 feet to the shoulder, over 40 feet long, fur as black as night and wings that folded to his sides, one red eye one black, flames everywhere as bones crushed under the demons feet. He realized what he did and the flicker of a vision stopped as fast as it started and he removed his tail from her waist line "you are a perfict little human for ingavor, and my help is fully at little cost, all I want from you.is your friendship, an eternal friend I can be chummy with"

Xulimelon (Melon)05/03/2019
-Shed be deeply unsettled as the demon revealed itself to her by the contact. Shed return speech to the demon with a bit of a warm smile as she heads back toward the fire but stops a bit before facing making sure to communicate while still well shy of the fire.- "When an elf meets a demon the encounter historically ends two ways. Rape and murder, or Rape and enslavement. When an elf makes a deal with a demon it ends with really hard rape and being enslaved in some other dimension or being enslaed and raped realy hard.... with a bonus being a free vacation to another dimenseion.... like hell or smething. Hell its how I got stuck in all of this. No deal. But thanks for the tip ill definitely go that route. In the meantime piss off back to the shadows. There is much work to do and you bother me." -She resumes her effort to joining the camp.-



Anaya05/04/2019
He gave a chuckle as no matter what the outcome of it he was learning indaviduals that were around him "make sure you sleep with one eye open Nanalyn , you never know what might sneak up on you in the dark" a smile cut across the demons face as for a moment wall her eyes were still on him the skin on the side of his maw broke apart showing rows on rows of teeth that folded into his mouth like a shark. But then he was just a dog agein, like nothing ever happened at all. All he ever wanted to do was place a seed of chaos and some ideas and he did just that. All he ever wanted to hear was her words, thanks for the ideas i will go that rout, and his job was done. He turned his back on the girl and walked back beside his elf pushing into her side like the good boy he was. "So when are we going to have some fun, I thought you were hungry"

Guinevere05/04/2019
Elaira elected to ignore the first question posed to her by Zaruth as they continued deeper into the temple, crossing her arms and focusing ahead of herself. If she had intended the Demon to hear what she had whispered to Bella, she would've said it loud enough for all to hear. That message however was intended solely for her, "Her unpredictability, as you put it, is what makes the child an individual among the rest. Keep your paws off of her unless she becomes.. too unpredictable." Coming to a stop as Zaruth took interest in Nanalyn, she let the Demon move ahead of her, watching as Zaruth attempted to charm the woman. She stared at the other with her emotionless eyes, finding it rather interesting that she was resisting the Demons temptations as easily as she was. She narrowed her eyes as Zaruth began mentioning Desdemona and how removing her from Ingavors side would prove beneficial, surprised more so that the Demon would offer to be her friend as well. She did not understand a Demons contracts or if they could indeed carry more than one at a time, but the wonder was merely a quick thought as the woman declined. This was a rare individual indeed.. and Elaira did not like her. Not in the least. There was something about the woman that reminded her of herself in a way, but different in nature altogether. This was a dangerous woman and deserved keeping an eye on. As Nanalyn walked away from the Demon, she herself continued walking, passing by her without looking at her further. Catching up with Zaruth as he approached her, she stopped for only a moment, glancing down at him as he pressed up against her, "Careful Zaruth.. continue prancing after every miserable skirt you encounter for your own selfish amusement and I might become jealous." Continuing on, she reached down and flicked his ear sharply, "I am hungry. Lets find something to eat."


Anaya05/04/2019
A smile came over his lips as she flicked his ear, she had emotion, and even if she did not admit it she was growing to care for him more then a meat shield. He ushed against her as slowly his spin bent and he started to change shape wall they were all alone down here in this empty tunnel. His paws became hands as his black fur melded down into hair and skin and he became a man, no elf ears but a human looking man, the demon had not two but three forms, and was very attractive no matter the fourm. His black hair fell inground of his one red eye as he put a hand around her waist line "you hold nothing to worry about you are my only bound, if I get another all I will do with it is have it agree and simply consume its soul over time And then eat it" he gave a smile as he moved his fingers to lightly brush her hair from her face as he looked at her "you know I do enjoy being a man, may keep this one for only our alone time"


Guinevere05/05/2019
Elaira came to a stop, sensing the change that was occurring behind her from Zaruth. Narrowing her eyes a bit, she turned back around to look at him in all his naked, Humanoid glory. Sighing softly, she looked him up and down. There was no doubt that Demons could take on alluring forms, but her lack of interest in the situation made actually seeing the lust in herself nonexistent. Placing a small smile on her face however, she reached up and lightly laid a hand on his chest, pushing him up against the wall of the temple, pinning him in place, "Oh? You intend on using such a form discreetly for my benefit? My, what a lovely sentiment." Her smile vanished as her emotionless state came back in force, her nails puncturing into his flesh as she held him in place, "Allow me to get something straight to you, friend.. I have no interest in you sexually. I never have, nor will I ever. We are bound, a parasite and its host, nothing more. I have entered into a professional agreement with you and that is how it will remain. Any further attempt at this pathetic display of misplaced affection towards me will not end well. I hope I have made myself clear.." Removing her hand from his chest, she continued down the temple, muttering just loud enough for him to hear, "For both of our sakes..."


Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku05/06/2019
Zaruth smiled as she pinned him against the wall and began to carve her nails against his chest. "Oh-...now we will have some fun, yes?" He said, before quickly frowning as she told him to basically keep it in his lack of pants. Zaruth, simply formed clothes from the shadows around him, dressing himself in a large, black suit. "My dear, you don't seriously think that we can't be more than friends?" His eyes glowed a bright purple as he smiled, vanishing from the shadows behind her, to appear in front of her. "You seriously think you are the one in control here?" He shook his head as his long black tendrils fell over his shoulders. "You are my puppet. Nothing more. If I want to fuck you, I will. Do I make myself clear? You are nothing to me but a companion who fetches my souls for me. How dare you tell me what I can and can't have." He looked her up and down. "You could have been something. Your master was right. But instead you sit here, looking for another master." He took a step back from here. "Here I am. Giving you orders. And you disobey. I have heard you say how hungry you are on three occasions. Yet-...I say nothing because I care not about your hunger, but only my own!" Out of nowhere, a white arrow came whizzing by his head, taking off a strand of his black hair.
"Eat. Shit." Jeff said, forming another holy arrow in his shadow bow, while it laid aimed at his head. "Don't you fucking move." He motioned to Elaira. not once taking his eyes from Zaruth. "Go wait with the others. Or don't I don't care. But, this bullshit ends. Here and now." Jeff's Katana had been sheathed once he saw the form that Zaruth had taken hold of, and he knew that he needed to bide his time. Zaruth, too narrowing his eyes, turned with his hands up to look at Jeff. "You really think you alone can kill me? This is suicide." Jeff nodded. "Yep. But I am not alone. There is a dragon, on his way to fucking kill you. There is a room full of fighters, one with a holy bow and sword, waiting to get their hands on you. And here I am, ready to kill you as well." He grunted toward the dark man, to which Zaruth growled back. "Back down, DeLaRose." Jeff shook his head and gave a rebuttal. "Each second you stand here, you get closer to death and you know it!" Zaruth started to laugh. "I could vanish. I could simply run away." Jeff smirked. "Coward. Demons never run. What type of fucking abomination are you?" Zaruth's nerve was touched there. "How dare you-..."



Roxy?/Adina?05/06/2019
Suddenly Roxy came from the darkness, rage boiling through her very being.(Strength of the fox activated, all damage does *1.2) Her eyes focused on the demon by Elaira. She couldn't help but overhear what the mutt was saying to to her which made her all the more angry. "Elaira!this demon needs to go!" She said to her. "I'm not letting it harm you or the others." The fox waited for her friend to talk first before anything and when he was done, she drew an arrow and let it fly (paralyzing arrow used. Target can't move for one turn). It swished passed Elaira and struck the demon's groin. (86 damage. Times 1.2 from weapon specialist and times 1.2 for strength of the fox =120.4 damage on top of 1 point of poison damage.) "You should really choose your words more carfully next time, 'Mutt'.... If there is going to be a next time," she smiled.

Xulimelon (Melon)05/06/2019
-Shed notice Jeff had already taken off to deep temple and her eyes go big when Roxy takes off. She sprints to keep up with her companions. She dashes in after them twirling her axe in hand almost skipping her way in. Wind whips around alittle as the kenisis spins the axe faster than her fingers could once she gets it going. Winding her attack up nicely before shooting the weapon forward. Jef can hear the singing sound of the axe cutting a path through the air and ziping past. The rotating axe's blade and the wind around it create somewhat of an atomic saw that walks its way up Zuruths chest throwing a mist of blood as it carves bone deep drawing a slash from diapragm to chin. Afterward buzzing back to the darkness to Nanalyns hand out of sight and back into the darkness. [23 Damage / 10 bleed] "Dawww.... You missed my rallying speech jeff. It was really epic. You'd have loved it."


Guinevere05/07/2019
As Elaira was walking away from Zaruth, she came to a stop shortly there after, looking up at him as he appeared in front of her. She smirked as he prattled on about how he was the one in control. She genuinely thought it was funny that he could be so full of himself, Demon or not, "My.. such big britches you have for such a pathetic little parasite." Raising a finger to point to the ceiling, she tilted her head to the side slightly, "You're forgetting one thing.." Just then Jeff's arrow flew past her head and over her pointed finger. Her Elven ears had easily picked up on most of the conversation that everyone had been having concerning Zaruth and herself. She kept this to herself though, enjoying the idea of being rid of the Demon, even if Nan had her way and captured her for what she knew on them. Walking backwards at Jeff's command, she kept her eyes on Zaruth, not trusting the Demon as far as she could throw him. Next came Roxy's arrow, slamming into the Demons crotch. She would have chuckled at this, if she actually knew how. Growing tired of letting the others do the dirty work for her, she drew her own bow and aimed an arrow at the Demons head, coming to stand next to Roxy. Next came Nan's ax, imbedding itself into Zaruth's chest. Once the other Elven woman of the group spoke her peace, Elaira forced a smile onto her face, appearing as innocent as they come, "You see Zaruth, I pay attention to my surroundings. You, on the other hand, do not seem to grasp that concept all too well." The smile vanished and her emotionless state returned, eyes narrowing, "You are hopelessly outnumbered. All races alike come against you. Be a smart little parasite, remove the bond you have with me and be on your way. Or.. remain here, fight tooth and nail, but eventually be destroyed. Your choice."



Anaya05/07/2019
Zaruth gave a grunt as the arrow stabbed into him and the axe came and met with his chest, that is what he gets for having his guard down, but it would not happen agein. within seconds the man was back to being a dog as it was in fact the better form he enjoyed combat in and really it fitted him better then fighting naked or in some thin light garb. and he could cast his abilities better this way. he let out a sigh as he looked at the group the large dog taking up the tunnel so nothing really could go past him, not like they would want to it was a dead end tunnel anyway. behind him was a dead end, before him was a group of people that must have had nothing to lose to attack him in a bloody tunnel of all places. "fickle how life is, all i ever did was speak words into others ears they simply thought about, but if you all care nothing for innocent life then by all means, be i am out numbered this is true does not mean i do not have the intelligence to think about this, and if i did the elf will die as well, we are bound at the soul by body to her very life, so if you are alright with killing her, she holds loyalty to no one, clearly even if you lot defend her she will turn on you as fast as blink" his eyes fell on the elf as he grinned, she could feel a hard pinch in her chest, like a pinched nerve, not enough to make her drop to a knee but enough to make her react and notice. he moved his paws on the ground as he allowed sparks to cover his body and take some of the attack they could possibly fling at him (greater mage armor cast, +6 to ac, his armor was 19 now it is 25 ac) he faced them, for now he would be ready for there next hit, and they better hit hard and make sure it would stick for if they wanted a fight, it was all in from here on our, and he was going to rip every one of them apart, no holding back at all.

Anaya05/07/2019
(forgot to add) as he stood the axe and the arrow that was in his chest caught a flame, burning there wooden handle and wooden shafts down to nothing, the arrow and the poison did not affect him even if he felt the poison in his body but due to heat poison did not affect the demon at all, he was not paralyzed, he was not hurt that little bit more, he shock his body to shake out the charred and smoking axe and arrow just to get that out of the way.

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku05/07/2019
Jeff grunted as his friends leaped to the attack to early. He then looked up and around, realizing that they were trapped, and that if Zaruth's aura was as strong as his power, this fight would be mostly one sided. He didn't want to be trapped down here with Zaruth, so before bolting back the way he came, he looked to Elaira. "Run!" Then he gave Nan a nudge toward the direction they came, before giving a nervous look to Roxy. "Go! Get to Sam!" Jeff, gripping Elaira, knowing she was the weakest in the group, closed his eyes and used Blink, to shift down the hall, 60 feet to A-temple. (Blink used to go to A temple)-


Xulimelon (Melon)05/07/2019
-She sees her axe blade return and taking it in her hand. It was still relly hot in her hand so she drops it and as it lands shed look down and her pointy ears flick with a moment of pause.- "Heh...Ill be right back." -Seeing as Jeff and Elaira had disappeared she sprints back toward the main temple area. A deep seed of jealousy is planted seeing Jeff warp off with Elaira the one that baught that demon here in the first place. Should Nanalyn survive the other elf would be marked for her wrath. She deserved to die and if killing Zuruth killed her in the process it would take out two birds with one stone. The Belarose girl and Desdamona were so sickly delicate. Could the cat have been right? Was this a bad idea?...No no it wasnt, she had to win these disputes no matter the cost.-



Roxy?/Adina?05/07/2019
Roxy looked to the mutt and growled, watching that her paralyzing arrow didn't do what it was supposed to do. Though it did bring her amusement that she hit him in the groin. Hopefully the demon wouldn't think with it's dick if it survived this encounter. Then she heard Jeff say something. 'run' "what? Run? We have this thing cornered!!" She shook her head watching him blink away then the elf running away as well. She knew she wasn't going to be able to do much against the demon with just her bow and she figured that Jeff had a good reason for running. With one last look at the demon, she quickly took aim once again, readying 5 of her arrows. She let them fly in Zaruth's direction. ( Arrow Spray. Target takes 119 damage and it's speed is reduced by 30%) knowing that the demon was hit, she turned and booked it out of the deep temple, running as fast as her long legs could.


Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku05/07/2019
"Go! Outside, Sam will protect you! That fuckin' thing is gonna try to kill you for betraying it. That is what all demons do!" He shouted, pushing her toward the door. Before boosting a black and white swirling mist in his palm, and turning back toward the tunnel that he just ran out of, with his other hand, he used telekenisis (mundane action used) And sent a swirling orb toward Zaruth's direction, back down the tunnel, where he felt the sickening aura. (Equalizer used.) Then, pulling out his shadow Katana, he embued it with holy, radiant strength. (Holy blade used, 3 turns until it returns to normal.) Guiding the orb toward the beast, around the corners and lefts and rights, he would hope it would make an impact. If it did hit him, it would do (75+ 23Radiant and 21 necrotic damage) but if not, it would vanish upon not hitting him, as to not hurt anyone else around him. He just hoped his friends would follow his words and run, and he hoped Elaira was already outside.

Roxy?/Adina?05/07/2019
Roxy came out right before Jeff used his attack, watching it fly past her and down where they just escaped. "You better be right Jeff! After this we're going to owe Sam a lot and I'm not one to have debts to people." She saw Elaira and took her hand, before bolting outside to Jeff's camp set up. (+Roxy left the temple to Jeff's camp))

Guinevere05/08/2019
Elaira lowered her weapon as Jeff grabbed onto her. Her eyes never left Zaruth's until she found herself suddenly sixty feet away. Ripping her arm away from him, she replaced the arrow and her bow, glaring down the direction they had just been, "You honestly think I am going to turn tail and run from such a pathetic creature? Why should I hide behind som--" Her words were cut off as Roxy grabbed onto her hand and yanked her backwards towards the camp outside. Struggling for only a moment, Des appeared next to her, having been in her feline form. Grabbing Elaira's other arm, the combined yanking from Roxy and Des forced the Elven woman backwards, "Ill kill that fucking parasite! Let go of me you bastards!" Des rolled her eyes, looking at Roxy with a nod, giving the woman a harder yank. Elaira growled and resigned to turning and running. Clearing the temple, she followed Roxy as she ran to the camp, Des morphing back into her feline form and hopping a ride on Elaira's shoulder. She continued to grumble the entire time, "Those morons are going to get themselves killed fighting that thing. Its not natural. Not even your ace Dragon can bring down a creature from the deep!" Des hissed and bit Elaira's ear, the woman gritting her teeth, getting the idea. Elaira dipped behind Roxy and picked her up bridal style, using her natural born speed and cleared the distance to the camp in no time, setting the woman back down upon their arrival. (Des and Elaira moves to Jeff's Camp)


Xulimelon (Melon)05/09/2019
-Nan sprints throug a temple Zabbing for a second on the now Banished Zuruth who is no longer there as she makes her way toward Jeffs camp- "Victory is ours!" -Holding her axe blade with her free hand pulling off a cartwheel in her transitions outside.


Anaya05/08/2019
Sam looked out to the group and Ana as she slept, he then watched as everyone ran out of the side temple yelling for him to help them he rolled his green eyes as he gave a yawn and moved to slip into the temple. He had only his leather battle skirt covering him and nothing else, the temple tunnel was dark as the wyvern gave a yawn his green eyes flickering to the sounds of licking and what seemed to be claws on the floor "I was told I had to handle a demon, you that demon, the dog" he said in a monotone tone voice not really careing all that much for anything. The red eyes of Zaruth came from the darkness as a large hole was rapeing out the side of him, blood dripping on the floor "yes I am that demon but I dont plan on dieing here today, tell the elf our bound will not be severed till she dies, I will see her agein, stronger, this is far from over wyvern, I will stalk that elf till she is dead in a hole, kill everything she will ever care about, new masters, play toys I will never be far from her, no one backstabs a demon" blood dripped from the dogs maw as he vanished from the tunnel leaving nothing but sparks behind as Sam just stood there in the dark with a I want to go to bed look on his face "yup whatever that was, I will tell her when I care to" he then leaned against the well a moment almost passing out there. "I swear I care more to kill the lot outside then the stupid demon thing that ran away down here, green eyed devil ant no ones collared dog ha" he chuckled as he opened his eyes and started to make his way back up the tunnel path "demon ran away!"


Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku05/02/2019
He wasn't just saying this. He still meant this. "You are the strongest out of us all because you are the true blood of the DeLaRose name. We are DeLaRose, but you are THE DeLaRose, and all of us, your father, Ana, me, -....we need you." The two of them moved over to the firepit, where Jeff sat her down on a log, while he began to put wood in the pit, ready to start a fire. "If you want to stay with me, that is fine. I'm not going anywhere." He looked over at Sam, Ana, and the halfling whom had came out, all sitting by a fire. Sam was now in his human form, with a robe on, thank the gods, and Jeff felt a bit at ease, as everyone began to head inside. He then noticed Ulysees's figure fully vanish into the woods, after the two vikings. He was sad to see the man go, but he knew that it was his fate to help those he ran into. Ulysees knew everyone could handle themselves. He was off to protect those who couldn't. Jeff found great honor in that. Once the logs had been set, Jeff used his pyrokenetic power to spark the wood, and start the fire. He turned back toward Noki. "Never feel like you are weak. You aren't. Weakness is giving up. I was weak. You make me strong, Noki. Thank you for the strength to go on." Jeff was genuine with his words, as his eyes moved to watch the wood crackle under the intesne heat of the flames.

Anaya05/02/2019
Noki looked to him as she sat down at the fire. She moved a bit to look to the flames, she looked hard at them as they swayed a little she was trying to control them, she knew she could, mother could, all fire was a golden dragons servant, able to manipulate flames at there will by just thinking about it. But noki only made them flicker a little faster. She then looked to Jeff as he said his strong words with a true heart behind it, she could see and sense that true heart and it made her happy inside. "You know mother used to tell us storys of the prince that gave his all in battle, Ryu and I would spare outside in the court yard, he would always beat me but he had your spirit to guide him to be strong and valiant, he was strong all the way to the end, mother used to say he was the muscle and I was the heart, I am really good at my healing spells and magics but I suck at doing powerful stuff like you can do. I can heal myself and others but i cant make the flames dance yet. " just then there was that russleing in the bushes and some white fur was spotted in the light, it did not run this time, it watched but was staying back for some reason behind the bushes.

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku05/02/2019
Jeff smiled to himself, from behind his mask, as he shook his head. He couldn't even believe that his mother would still tell stories of his wars and actions, even after SHE was the one to get him killed. It was somewhat heartwarming, somewhat bittersweet. Noki's words made him smile, and made him motivated, to stop being an emotional wreck. SHE needed HIM, and HE needed HER. He knew that by him sitting around, and moping about it, he was putting everyone at risk. Then, he heard Noki doubt herself, again, and Jeff nodded, ready to motivate her, like she did to him. "What is a body of muscle without heart, Noki? It is nothing. It can't move. It can't think. Not without the beats of life behind it. You are the heart. You are the life of this group. If you see us get hurt, you give us life. You heal. You don't need to be strong like me. You need to be strong like you. I wish I was like you. Only two years old, and you have more intelligent things to say than any man I've fought. When you are hundreds of years old, you will rival everyone with your mind. Let your mind, and your heart be your weapon, my dear sister. Then no one can use it to hurt you. You are already stronger than me because you know your flaws and what to fix. I have no idea where to even start. You-..." Before he could say more, he heard a snap of a twig from behind the bush, which then caused rustling. Jeff conjured a shadow bow with a holy light arrow, and pulled back the string, then he aimed it right at the eyes looking at them through the brush. "Please come out! We are friendly and don't want to hurt anyone!"

Anaya05/02/2019
The bushes quivered a bit as a big white dopey looking face popped out of the bush line, he was white, furry and had big strong frount legs. The clawed tiger shaped being tail between his legs crawled out of the bushes like a snake or wheeze would “do, dont, dont sh sh shoot me” he stuttered as his whole body quivered and he tucked his tail between his legs tightly trying to be as small as possible. “i, i i i am just th th th th care t t t taker here” he tryed to hold his head up higher but in reality he could not gain the strangth to do it, be he looked strong his will power was shot all to hell and he was a big push over “um, i , um am Grim” he had a very friendly looking face and from his actions it seemed he would be feared by no one and just wanted to take care of the place and watch but due to the actions and the fact he could have been shot he knew his cover was blown and he had to come out of his little hiding place “i watched you for a bit, y y y your wyvern is really big, it was s.s.s.s scary”

2

Anaya05/02/2019
Noki slunk in beside Jeff as she took in his words with a smile on her face, they could go on and on she was sure telling one another they were great and at the same time smashing themselves down, but she did know she was amazing that was true she was strong of heart and a golden dragon, it would be wrong of her not to have a bit of a ego. She turned her head as the large cat moved from the bushes and stuttered it's way out to across the fire from them. It looked more scared of the world then they did and really it was out of place in the darkness "look Jeff it is a cat, he looks friendly" she wanted to just reach out and pet the big fluff ball but her better judgment told her no, sometimes the most deadly things looked harmless so she clung to her brothers side till he made the first move , leading the way and keeping her safe.


Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku05/03/2019
Jeff instantly lowered his bow as the voice spoke up and the creature came forward. The prince felt bad for pulling a weapon on the creature. "Hey-.."He said sofly to the creature. "I'm Jeff. This is Noki. No one is gonna hurt you. Just don't hurt us either, okay Grim?" The bow and arrow vanished into white and black mist, while Jeff looked down at Noki, and gave a nod to her words before moving his head back to the creature. "Come on out-.." He said as Grim slowly made his way out from behind the brush. "Who? Samuel?" He looked behind himself toward Samuel and the small group he was talking to. "Yeah, he is big, but he is a big softy once you get to know him." Jeff said ironically, despite samuel playing a big role in his death. "No one here is gonna hurt you, not me, or the wyvern, or even my little sister here, as scary as she may seem." Jeff then reached into his satchel and pulled out a wrapped meat chunk that he had gotten from hunting a while back. It was still good, and a decent size. "You hungry?" He said, placing the meat half way between him and Grim, as to not frighten him away. "We are just trying to stay safe-..and bring back the sun." Jeff wrapped his arm around Noki's shoulder, protectivly, and brotherly. "I'm sorry if we disturbed your grounds, Grim. there is no need to be afraid of us. We are all freinds here, yeah?"

Anaya05/03/2019
Grim paced a little as the man said he was friendly, his tail unrolling from between his legs but it did hold a very passive stance as he walked a little closer, his nose to the ground as he sniffed the meat chunk. he looked strong and bulky and his front legs were muscled and well worked but the shakiness of his feet and his temperament screamed far from fighter. he picked up the meat a little with his teeth then gently lifted it tossing it softly into his maw his lips curling over it as the black edges of them made him look a little doppy. as jeff talked and the meat was sucked back he perked his ears up as the man talked about hos the sun was gone. grims ears lowered as he had that look oh oh, sadness on his face as he walked forward right across from the fire and sat down on his hinds "oh, the sun, many want to bring that back, but Ordaron is sleeping so it is sleeping to" he fiddled with his paws as he thought his ears down on the sides of his head as he looked sad and bashful at the same time. "i, um, know how to get it back, i think"

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku05/03/2019
Jeff looked to Noki as Grim sat down, with a small smile from behind his mask. He loved his sister, and wanted to simply her to stay safe. He wanted nothing more than for her to be a child. She had so much responsablility on her shoulders and he couldn't believe how brave she was being. Then grim mentioned Ordaron and the sun. Jeff's eyes moved over toward him and widened in excitement. "Please Grim. I would like to bring it back and Help-...urm...Ordaron." He blinked a few times and tried to think of any knowledge of him, but couldn't think of a single story. "If he can bring the sun back, then I want to help. Please, I'll do whatever needs to be done." Jeff moved to go sit next to Grim, but, didn't move quickly, as to not startle the poor beast. "Don't worry Grim. It is going to be alright. Even if it's hard, or seems impossible. I'm not giving up." He looked back at Samuel, and his group, then his sister. "I have so many people who want to help as well. We all want to bring it back."

Anaya05/03/2019
Noki had started to drift off to sleep, it was late after all even if it was hard to tell seeing everything was dark all the time, she was leaned up ageinst a tree and softly starting to drift away to dream land. Grim on the other hand was wide awake a night crawler surely he had bright wide eyes able to take in even small amounts of light, he was a cat, cats loved darkness. as Jeff moved closer to him he moved a bit away but calmed a tad hoping all would go well as he held his breath and his body trembled. but then jeff got closer and Grim tried to be a little stronger, failing but trying all the same. "Ordaron is the god of the sun, suns protector, but he made bad choices and now sleeps forever, i think that is why bigger darkness got the sun to go black it had no protector. but he sleeps forever in his bed" he turned his head as he looked up to the main large temple building that stood out in the center of the camp/ruined city "but he not alone, cant go up there, he has protector and dont know how to wake him up, just know stories on how maybe wake him up"
Grim looked over to jeff with his eyes big as his tail flicked a bit "want to hear the stories?" he had a very happy ring to his voice as oh how he loved storys

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku05/03/2019
Jeff let Noki sleep, as he looked back to Grim, trying his best not to frighten the cat. "The god of the sun?" He asked, then grunted at Caliga's ego. Of course he never heard about the god of the sun in Ulon. It was always about Ulon. It was never about the other gods, except for Lesser, weaker ones. Jeff then nodded along with his words, moving his eyes to the main temple where Grim's eyes had trailed to as well. Turning to look back at him, he sighed to himself, and nodded. "Yes, Grim. I would love to." He nodded paitently, with a smile from behind his mask. "Tell me as many as you'd like. I have all the time in the world." He said, ironically, before pulling out another chunk of meat, and set it between the two of them, so Grim could eat. "Anything that will help me, or Ordaron. I want to hear it all." He nodded, and looked at the beast triumphantly. "You're strong. It's okay. You can tell me."

Anaya05/03/2019
Grims long tail flicked back and forth as Jeff put the other chunk of meat down and just like before the gental giant picked up the chunk and took it into his lips eating it slowly and softly as if he treasured every little bit. After he had fully chewed, mouth closed as was proper, he swallowed with a gulp and looked at Jeff “i know all the stories form Ordarons library. So long ago when i was a cub there was a man here named Ordaron he was the god of the sun, not a big god he was small and lived here when the city was big and busy, i hid a lot with my mother but when i got older i became Ordarons lap cat i guess he called me, but then things got different and i was not around but Nix said the gods played tricks and made a woman that was bad news for Ordaron, he loved her much much and he was goo goo eyes for her so much he could not see no more, he was blind in his love and one night lady called Sorrow of the Moon took a dagger and stuck it in his heart as he sleeping, and then, he never wake up, and she still there to, lady Sorrow, she turned to stone as he did, only one not turned to stone was Nix but Nix got super angry and now...now she still up there, guarding him and being angry, not let anyone in that room ever never, she has been mean a very long time, she may have even gone a little crazy due to the stress, but she is a nice bird, a very nice bird, well she....was a nice bird. But even she dont know how to wake him, storys say there is a spell a dragon can cast to make the sleeping wake up but closest dragon is in swamp and he wants lady to cast spell cus she is his love and he fall out of love with her and she leave him and he no cast spell unless she love him again and i tried it, she really don't like dragon said he is mean, but it only way we know how to make Ordaron wake up, dagger cant be pulled out it stuck in good and Nix no let anyone close to Ordaron, so we give up, blackness not that bad ”

1

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku05/03/2019
Jeff shook his head, once the story was over. "Then I go into the swamp, and I bring them back here to wake him up. Story or not, It can't hurt to try, right?" He nodded toward him. "I know the world can be a scary place, but if you are so afraid all the time, your enemies will hurt you because of it. You wear your fear on you like a badge. It is okay to be afraid but it is not okay to be a coward. I know that you are no coward, Grim. I can feel your aura. You are strong, and Ordaron is counting on you. You have done an amazing job thus far at protecting this place. I'm sure he will be grateful when we wake him up." He looked down at his own hands. "I used to be afraid. But-...I have people to guide me. Just like Ordaron guides you. We can't be so afraid that we lay down and accept our defeat." He looked into the creatures eyes. "I can die. I know I can. But If it means bringing back the sun, and waking up your master, then I will do it." He smiled, trying to be optimistic. "I promise you-...I will give it my all to see his eyes open again. Nix is only doing what is right. Protecting it's friend. Just like you." Jeff then rose, taking out a third wrapped meat chunk, and setting it down. "I suppose I should go aske someone to go with me." He looked at Samuel, then to the smaller temple where everyone went inside to. "Hm-..who should go with me?"

Anaya05/03/2019
Grim looked at him as he nodded his head and tryed to hold it high but his tail just curled a little under his butt, "um um the worst that can happen is dragon in swamp eats everyone, yup that is worst, or Nix frys you all, yup, she is a scary bird, but yup she doing what's right, and um might want to sleep first it is late and you not want to go into swamp late at night, big toads come out at night, well big toads are out all time but big black toads are out at night, they the scariest toads. And um..I.um I I I I i can help you if y y y you want" he stuttered the last part trying to be brave but failing as he lowered his nose to politely eat the food on the ground for him before looking over to the sleeping girl on the tree "she sleepy to you sould sleep before going to see a dragon, dragons are scary and he not a nice scale color he live in swamp"



Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku05/04/2019
Jeff nodded to the creature's words. "I will try my best to bring it back. If I die, I die. I'b done that once. It isn't so bad." Then Grim mentioned Sleep. "I suppose. Damn near impossible to tell what time it is anymore." He stood up, and placed his jacket over Noki, only leaving him in a black tank, and a pair of fancy black denims, as well as his large black iron boots. "Watch over her? I'm gonna make sure everyone else gets some shut eye as well. We will continue in the morning." He smiled at Grim, whom offered to go with him. "If you'd like, I would love to have you. I will protect you. There is nothing to be afraid of. Dragons are scary. But can I let you in on a secret?" Jeff knew that it wasn't true, but he earned the right to call himself once. "I'm a dragon. And so is she." Jeff then, leaving Noki, and Grim in full view of Samuel and the rest of the group, started to move into the Temple, to see who was all inside. Maybe some new friends.
((Jeff has LEft his camp and Entered the Temple_


Anaya05/05/2019
Grim looked at Jeff wide eyed when he said he was a dragon, it was like a cat haveing catnip for the first time, with wide black eyes he looked to Jeff then looked to the sleeping noki that at this point was a little drooling and sucking on the side of her hand wall she slept "I will protect her jeff" he said proudly as Jeff started to walk off towards one of the side temple buildings. He then moved slowly over to the sleeping dragonling and layed down beside her moving a paw around her body as she grunted and crawled a little into Grims side, the soft fur made for a nice bed and Grim made for a wonderful baby sitter. "You k ow little dragon baby, I knew a story once about a dragon with three heads, one of a lion, a goat and the last of a dragon, it ran the lands here till it vanished away maybe I tell you when you wake up, or another story, I like storys" Grim lowered his head down as Noki nuzzled into his side, it had been one of the first time she was able to just let go and sleep and the softness of the large cat make everything easyer. Grim blinged a bit and watched over her not for a second shuting his eyes more then to blink, he did not have to sleep yet and would keep good watch for the little one and as he promised for his word was true, he protec little dragon good.

Soufiria05/05/2019
The hounds were currently chasing two figures as they darted through the woods. "You stupid Kobold what did I tell you about antagonizing things that are larger than you!" A woman's voice screamed over the sounds of howling and barking. The howls and barks were the thing of nightmares, low and sounding as if they came from wounded animals of hell. The Kobold would reply back. "Is that supposed to be a short joke you drunk floozy?! They were smaller than me from where I saw them!" The Kobold's high pitched almost shrieking voice screeched back at the woman, and if she gave a low groan as she leapt over a tree branch. As they were being chased through the forest her emerald gaze caught sight of something to their right, a place where the trees seemed to part. Past the opening she could see structures, though she was so focused on running ahead she couldn't exactly see what they were. "This way." She stated to the Kobold and made sharp turn right. The Kobold, having trouble keeping up on his tiny legs, would jump up and grab onto the woman's arm to climb up and hang onto her shoulders.
"Faster! Faster!" He screeched. She rolled her eyes as she continued to run. "Who's supposed to be paying who now?" She said as she made a beeline for what she could now clearly see were two templed. The hounds remained at their backs, their claws thumping against the ground with every step they quickly took. Thinking she might be able to hide form them inside the temples she ran out of the forest and into the temple courtyard. Shortly afterwards she heard what appeared to be the sounds of yipping and pained whines as the Caliga hounds hit what appeared to be some kind of barrier. Turning around to face both of them, the Kobold would snicker. "Ha, take that you dumb pups!" He'd shout and then throw what appeared to be a bone out of his knapsack at them. The hounds got back up and narrowed their eyes at him, trying to find a way around the barrier. The woman waited for a moment before watching them depart, before letting out a relieved sigh. "That....that was close. Honestly, you're supposed to be protecting me, not getting me nearly fucking eaten." She stated to the Kobold, who just cackled softly. "Exactly. I distracted them so you could get away to here!" He said, causing her to groan once more and shake her head. "Lets just, go find a place to sit down. I need a drink." She stated as the two went to what appeared to be a statue of a woman, a goddess supposedly, one whom the woman looked up at and saluted. "Useful as piss." She stated to the statue, knowing it fell on completely deaf ears. Moving to drop to the base of the statue and rest her head around it, the kobold would clamber down onto the ground. "I go scout. You rest." He said, and she just nodded while taking out a flask of something and taking a long glug of it. "Yeah yeah." The woman stated as she leaned her head back.
Ghonk immediately found himself wandering around the temple alone, before finding what appeared to be a large white cat thing curled up around itself. There also seemed to be a trench, though for what purpose he wasn't entirely sure of. However thinking that perhaps whatever was there could have food(Or could be food), the small Kobold excitingly ran up to the campfire. "I am Ghonk!" He stated, coming up to the edge of the camp. "I demand food, or I will make you food!" He stated. Although he tried to sound commanding and fearful, he was less than three foot tall and his voice was incredibly squeaky. It was, if nothing else, quite a bit adorable. Even when he tried to stamp his little kobold feet. He was about as threatening as a chipmunk. Granted, a scaly chipmunk, but still. As he approached the people suddenly got much larger then him, and he stared up at them. His little snout sniffed for a moment before suddenly looking at the cauldron. "I will take food! Do not think you being larger makes you better! I will be the bestest in the land! All shall FEAR ME!" He yelled into the night. Again, about as threatening sounding as a squirrel, and almost as adorable.

Anaya05/06/2019
Grims eyes lit up.as a little thing skittles over to him and the sleeping noki. Her red hair fell into his fur as he shifted a little in his spot but was unable to get up due to her laying on him. He showed his large teeth and growled as he protectively guarded the sleeping queen. "I dont have food and I am scarier then you" his voice was shakeing but he ment it, he was a good double the size of the little thing maybe more, looked like a lizard rat thing. His tail would have been between his legs if he was not already laying down but his paws were lightly shakeing as he spoke. "We dont have food for you and one paw swipe from m m me will be y y your end. Go bug someone else you better not w w wake her up" he stuttered his words as he growled a bit more to try helplessly to cover it up.


Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku05/09/2019
Jeff gave a small sigh as he then entered his own camp, to see Grim having a stare down with an adorable annoyance. Noki was, surprisingly still sleeping, as was Ana. Des and Elaira were there as well. He didn't know why but he didn't even care at this point. He just wanted to save the world and everyone was coming to him with stupid requests. He wondered about Nanalyn, trying to think of how many minutes until she showed up. It didn't matter. Tomorrow, he would do everything in his power to bring back the Sun. Even if it killed him. Luckily, he didn't need sleep, which was something that made shades very good assassins. They could wait for hours until a target fell asleep, then they would sneak in and pick them off. Jeff, then looking at Grim, gave a nod, before looking to the small creature. Jeff simply reached down, and picked it up, before bringing it to eye level. "I have had the worst day of my life today and I have literally died. So, you can stay in this camp, and I will give you food, but not because I fear you, but because I am tired and would like to meditate without hearing a single peep from you. Do you understand me?" He narrowed his eyes, peering into the creature's, then set it back down, before sitting on a log, by the fireplace, with a huff, as his posterier hit the wood. "Finally...relaxation." He then noticed Roxy, after her and Bellarose had come over. Jeff gave a nod to them both, not saying anything.

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku05/09/2019
Ingavor made his way into the camp as well, only to simply sit on a log, noting those around him, including his own mate. He simply stayed quiet, and looked at the crackling flames, before adressing Elaira. "Be honest, Cultist." He said, almost sympatheticly. "Did you know that people in this group would put their life on the line for you?" He shook his head, knowing she didn't. "We could have died for you." He then sighed, yet didn't look up from the fire. He figured she would say something along the lines of "that was your choice" or something emotionless like that, but before she could, Ingavor would cut her off. "Stick with us long enough, and you may just learn to care for people as well."

View user profile https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

Anaya

Anaya
Admin
Admin



Xulimelon (Melon)05/09/2019
-Nanalyn arrives energetically pretending she wasnt atleast alittle sleepy from all that has gone on. Her axe was in need of repair and luckily she was able to see the situation with jeff and Elaira. He was a hero and saved who he could, she was var away from the fight but part of her was a bit jealous but not enough for it to show- "I didnt get to collect its ear..." -This would be mainly what she was upset about. She sits cross legged at the camp looking to Jeff- "Which tent is mine? I wonder i wonder..."

Roxy?/Adina?05/09/2019
To Roxy's surprise, Desdemona was pulling on Elaira as well, her ears picking up not only their voices but the demon's and Samuel's voice deep in the temple. Pushing the fact that the demon ran away as well, she spoke to the elf "Stop struggling Elaira. For whatever reason, Jeff wants us to run..." She said rather irritated. "Could have easily cut that oversized mutt down if he would have let me use his sword, but no, we're running away..." She looked to Elaira as she began running on her own and let go of her hand, watching Desdemona return to her cat form and hop on her shoulder. "I'm upset as well. So you're not the only one." She rolled her eyes to the elf's next response on how nothing could have killed Zaruth, then she saw Desdemona nip at her. If it were a different situation, Roxy would have chuckled. When they reached the camp, she noticed more new faces, including an adorable looking kitty. She figured, he might be the cat Jeff was talking about earlier. Again, she didn't feel like introducing herself, only rest was on her mind at the moment.
Her ears rotated to Bellarose's voice and she looked down. She sighed and looked in the direction of Jeff. "He'll be fine. Let's do what he said and go to sleep." Her tail shifted behind her and she sat down before pulling her small bag and bow off her shoulders. She would reach in and pull out a small blanket and lay it down on the ground. "Come Bella, sleep here, we'll talk to Jeff in the morning when we all are well rested." She pulled out some bread she had taken from the castle and handed it to her little girl. Her eyes would look over to Elaira and Desdemona, holding up bread for them too. "If you guys are hungry, I have a few pieces left along with a couple apples." Iggy's voice caused her ears to rotate to him and her attention as well. "Let's drop it. No bickering Iggy. We're all tired and need to do what Jeff said.... Sleep." She held up a piece of bread to him, hoping he could take it and change the subject or be quiet.


Soufiria05/09/2019
Ghonk's attention would turn to the large cat that spoke to him, and he immediately stared at it with a rather intent sort of look. "Mmm...crafty..." He said, his voice low and in a sort of whisper as opposed to the loud shouting he had used before. "Using child as human shield. Very crafty. I no hurt child, no, child is small, like Ghonk, so child must also be terrifying." He stated while then giving a bit of a light shiver, as if he was actually afraid of a child. To be fair to Ghonk, children are, in general, rather terrifying. It was a remarkable amount of insight for a Kobold to make. Especially one as young as Ghonk was. Although he was technically an adult for a Kobold, he was actually probably no older than the child sleeping in the large cat's arms. Before Ghonk could state anything more, a man who was much larger than he by quite a few feet would go to pick him up by the head.
He squirmed for a moment before coming face to face with the man. Ghonk understood this, he knew it meant the man was lifting him up to speak to him as an equal. Ghonk appreciated that, though he would have preferred if the man leaned down, though given his size he might legitimatelly have to actually lay flat on his stomach in order to do that. Hearing the man speak, Ghonk would snicker softly after being put back down. Speaking quietly he'd nod. "Yes, give food to me, for all things will fear me. If you are not afraid of me, you must be afraid of something worse. I shall show worse thing that I too, am to be feared while you sleep." Essentially, Ghonk was stating that he was going to stand watch while the man and his cohorts slept. Granted he was saying it in his...unique Kobold sort of way. As the man would move to turn around, Ghonk immediately went to go grab some food and then went to the edge of camp. Chewing happily on whatever food was offered, he would look up into the sky and sniff the air softly. Seeing the grey cloud and catching the whiff of water vapor in the air, he whined softly. "Mmm, it going to rain soon." He stated, and then about ten seconds after he said that, it began to pour.


Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku05/10/2019
Grim looked around, narrowing his eyes as people started to clamor into the single tent camp, including the fox woman, talking with a little girl, a very energetic elf, a cat on another elf's shoulders, and a man with an eye patch. Suddenly Jeff walked around the corner, and sat down, after telling Ghonk how it was going to be. Jeff, giving Ghonk a piece of dried meat, sent the kobult into the corner to eat. Grim seemed happy that the king had come back to protect him, as every nerve in his body told him to run. "Y-y-y-y-y.you Oka-.." Grim tried to spit out in Jeff's direction, before being hit in the head, causing him to jolt. A single strand of liquid ran down his forhead."I'm Bl-....b-b-b-b-Bleeding!" Yet, he stopped being over dramatic right away after hearing the Kobalt speak. "R-R-Rain?" He asked, before looking down at his side, to see the small dragon girl, Noki, bolt into the tent. "I don't like waterrrrrrr!" She whined, before looking to her big brother Jeff. "Make it stop!" She said, looking at her arm, showing a sizzling dropplet of flesh where the rain had landed. "I'm just like mom. She doesn't like rain, and neither do I." She explained to the group. She had fallen asleep to literally only two people around her. Now their were many. Some were strangers. All of them were soaked, as the rain attacked the earth, whipping against them with the winds.

At Samuels Camp

Anaya05/03/2019
Samuel let out a breath as he moved and pushed his back up against a tree sliding down to sit on the ground. he looked to what seemed to be a old fire place with some charred stumps in it. he rolled his eyes and then snapped his fingers as a green flame formed in the fire (cast a very small necromatic flame) he then leaned over to grab a stump and tossed it into the fire place to keep the fire going without getting off his ass. he was exhausted and did not want to do anything else. Ana moved and slumped into him as she had a light smile on her face leaning on his arm as the little halfling moved over to them both and offered food. she was hungry but did not want to take form the small amount the little one had so with a shake of her head she politely refused. Sam did the same "no it is alright halfling, tiny, you can eat your meal we will do a small hunt in the morning and i will get food for everyone here. so who are you anyway tiny, do you live at this temple or did you just show up the same time as we have" his bright green eyes looked devilish as he looked at the little man. a glimmer in his green hues as he studied the little shit, but the exhaustion did take its tole he was half a sleep and Ana was already dozing off in his arm laying on his chest.

Coyote42005/03/2019
-Tiny didn't blame them for not wanting the food. It was trail gruel and wouldn't do much for the pallet, even if it was nourishing. "I'm" he paused and thought, something akin to sorrow covering his features. "I'm just someone who's life as been forever changed by this world." He said, voice still something of a squeek. He took the food and shoved it back into his pack, emberassed for offering it. "I suppose we're all just trying to survive." He cinched the bag shut and looked at the dozing woman and the tired man. They looked tired, and he imagined he was just bothering them and they were being polite for the sake of such. "I got here just before you did, there were three here, two northerners and an elf." He explained in a quieter tone, considerate of the sleeping woman. "There was a fight with some wolves that had hidden in the temple, they all got hurt but nobody was too seriously injured." He glanced again at the sleeping woman before looking at Samuel. "I should let you two rest; if you would like I can bring you some wolf meat. I saw the man named In or add something to it that the others said made it taste delicious." He hoisted his bag to his shoulder and made ready to go, but paused to see if they wanted any of the wolf meat.


Anaya05/05/2019
Sam's eyes were sleepy but he could deal with it, Ana on the other hand was already out cold and had slid down his arm to sleep with her head on his lap and his arm around her side protectively. "I do belive all of our lives have been changed due to this worlds change, we used to own a castle, an army, lands and now that is all gone, turned to darkness from Caligas wrath, but we make our choices and I made mine" a soft smile came to his face as he looked down at the sleeping little elf on his lap, she was stronger then she knew and things were happening to them both that he did not even understand. His green eyes looked back to the little halfling "you are a fighter then, small but strong I am sure" he gave a tiered chuckle "and it is alright little one we need not food till morning, she will sleep threw almost anything and I am a light sleeper but do not need to fill my gut as of yet. Get some food yourself if you wish, we will be here if you are in need of anything" he had his bag on his waist belt and it hung to the other side that Ana was not sleeping on. Sam let out a breath as he shut his eyes for a moment to relax "yes we made our choices and I picked her over my own god" he muttered softly as he let out another deep breath his tense shoulders relaxing a little more as for the first time all trip he put his guard down and thought about sleeping.

Coyote42005/05/2019
Tiny listened as the man spoke and asually sat where he had been standing. His hand found a handful of the soil. He watched the pair as the man spoke. "Love is a powerful thing." But it was almost a whisper, and was replied to the man's confession. Nights anymore were silent, there were no crickets or grass frogs and only the distant voices of other people conversing, a low and distant droning that had not stopped even once since the group's arrival. Tiny said nothing more, and he set down his pack, seeming to use it as a pillow as he laid down. He didn't need to eat or breath in this form, but he made a show of evening out his breathing as behind him and out of sight of Samuel he undid the clasp that held his coil of rope in pace. He yawned, careful not to exaggurate it too much, and fell still, the fire flickering between him and the pair across the fire. He appeared asleep, but he looked happy. He was happy. Caliga would surely reward him for news on where these people were, and he ad a chance, however slim, of getting at least on of the articles she required. The broken mace and the bow were just one light-fingered move away. But first he had to make sure both were sleeping. Ana's broken mace would be the best target, after all, she would sleep through anything. The pregnant elf was in the protective embrace of the man, who claimed to be a light sleeper. Slowly his eyes drifted shut, and he listened intently for the sounds of the man to fall asleep.

Soufiria05/05/2019
The hounds were currently chasing two figures as they darted through the woods. "You stupid Kobold what did I tell you about antagonizing things that are larger than you!" A woman's voice screamed over the sounds of howling and barking. The howls and barks were the thing of nightmares, low and sounding as if they came from wounded animals of hell. The Kobold would reply back. "Is that supposed to be a short joke you drunk floozy?! They were smaller than me from where I saw them!" The Kobold's high pitched almost shrieking voice screeched back at the woman, and if she gave a low groan as she leapt over a tree branch. As they were being chased through the forest her emerald gaze caught sight of something to their right, a place where the trees seemed to part. Past the opening she could see structures, though she was so focused on running ahead she couldn't exactly see what they were. "This way." She stated to the Kobold and made sharp turn right. The Kobold, having trouble keeping up on his tiny legs, would jump up and grab onto the woman's arm to climb up and hang onto her shoulders.
"Faster! Faster!" He screeched. She rolled her eyes as she continued to run. "Who's supposed to be paying who now?" She said as she made a beeline for what she could now clearly see were two templed. The hounds remained at their backs, their claws thumping against the ground with every step they quickly took. Thinking she might be able to hide form them inside the temples she ran out of the forest and into the temple courtyard. Shortly afterwards she heard what appeared to be the sounds of yipping and pained whines as the Caliga hounds hit what appeared to be some kind of barrier. Turning around to face both of them, the Kobold would snicker. "Ha, take that you dumb pups!" He'd shout and then throw what appeared to be a bone out of his knapsack at them. The hounds got back up and narrowed their eyes at him, trying to find a way around the barrier. The woman waited for a moment before watching them depart, before letting out a relieved sigh. "That....that was close. Honestly, you're supposed to be protecting me, not getting me nearly fucking eaten." She stated to the Kobold, who just cackled softly. "Exactly. I distracted them so you could get away to here!" He said, causing her to groan once more and shake her head. "Lets just, go find a place to sit down. I need a drink." She stated as the two went to what appeared to be a statue of a woman, a goddess supposedly, one whom the woman looked up at and saluted. "Useful as piss." She stated to the statue, knowing it fell on completely deaf ears. Moving to drop to the base of the statue and rest her head around it, the kobold would clamber down onto the ground. "I go scout. You rest." He said, and she just nodded while taking out a flask of something and taking a long glug of it. "Yeah yeah." The woman stated as she leaned her head back.
A few hours later.......
Waking up, the woman found herself alone with no one in sight. Looking at her one could tell that she was an elven woman, at least at first glance. In reality she was something known as a changeling, but that was better left unsaid. She went by the name Marvela, and had been on the road ever since the sun went out. Looking around she tried to see if Ghonk, the Kobold from earlier, could be seen. Upon noticing the little guy missing she got a bit worried. She'd grown fond of the little annoying reptile, having found him endearing in a way that she could not say for the rest of his kind. Standing up from her seat, putting away the flask onto a belt pouch she shouted for the relatively young Kobold. "Ghonk!" No reply, which caused her to furrow her brows softly. Peering around the front of what she could now see was some sort of temple, she noted a soft glow in the distance. Curious, and figuring if Ghonk had found other people who'd set up camp, she made her way over to where the soft glow currently was.


Anaya05/07/2019
Sam could hear jeff yell something about some demon attacking and wanting to kill his unborn child and Ana, and Sam lifted a brow as Jeff was gone down a tunnel to fast for Sam to yell back at him. Ana was a sleep on his arm, there was a stranger sleeping no more then five feet from them and he wanted him to get up and go kill a demon for wanting to attack a woman that was in his arms and he could defend at any point in time. He was just about to get up to go help Jeff and then a second stranger wondered into his camp, what was this camp just like oh we are open to everyone that has eyes. He grumbled as he wanted to sleep, at least Ana was sleeping she needed it more then he did anyway. Softly he stood up carefully lowering his dear Anas head down to the ground so she could sleep, pulling out a lump of cloth clothing from the bag of holding and folding it tenderly to give her something soft to rest her head on. He softly kissed her for head as he looked to the seemingly sleeping little half-ling as he then looked to the new comer “if you want food we have none, if you want shelter we can give it, if you seek something else then i hope you find it, and if you touch this sleeping woman in anyway nothing in the
realms will stop me from finding you and ending your and all you loves existance” it was the standered dont touch my woman stick but at the end of the day that person was a stranger and did not know his power or if he was bluffing or not, for all the stranger would know he was just a weakling. He let out a sigh as he moved his way over to the temple tunnel still keeping Ana in ear shot and view from the cornor of his green eye. “if you cant handle something as feeble as some dumb demon then i will clean up the rest, yell if you are dieing to much, Ana is sleeping if i have to go down there to clean up your shit i am not going to do it with a smile on” he yelled down the tunnel to the group that was down there. He was going to be there last trump card back up plan but really he was lazy and did not want to do much, “if you don't yell much i am going back to bed” he muttered as he hoped in the back of his mind that everyone would just bloody die so he could sleep.

Coyote42005/07/2019
-Tiny pretended to awake from slumber when the talking started and he just remained silent. There was some yelling from the temple, and Tiny could barely make out the words but the dragon got up and carefully tucked the woman in, who was so soundly sleeping she could literally be moved around. When the dragon man rose Tiny moved nearer the woman right in front of Sam, and turning faced the newcomer, making it very clear he was just protecting the woman. He did get out his pack though, and brought our three days worth of travel food, and some water, for the woman who had arrived. He didn't say anything though, and motioned with his hand for the woman to take the food and go. When he finally did speak it was to point at the temple and say.-"you got the food, shelter is that way. Nobody can disturb this woman's rest, she is pregnant." His ton was low as if to not wake the woman, and he gave Sam a nod. The dragon man left, but wasn't gone far. Tiny sat down and faced the stranger about five feet from Ana's head, crossing his arms over his chest as he watched the newcomer with a very unwelcoming scowl.-

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku05/07/2019
Ingavor sighed and looked toward Des as she spoke. "I am not going to fight Zaruth and leave you both unprotected. I felt that aura. That is not something they can take right away." He looked to Bella, Des, and Vet. "Let's get out of here." He said coldly, looking in the direction where everyone ran, then looked toward the door. Bellarose, standing, as well as Vet, followed Ingavor, and he hoped Des was following as well. "As much as I would love to do that, and kill that dog, You are my priority." He then shook his head and blasted the doors open with telekenisis, then picked his pace up with the 3 in tow. He rounded the corner, to get to the Temple camp. "Sam!" He yelled, holding Bella around one shoulder, and Des around the waist. Vet followed behind, staying quietly. "They are going to die! We need to do something!" He looked to the random person at the camp, then to Tiny. "Hm. Can you both help if and when my friends come out? Theres some sort of demon running around." He then looked toward Sam. "If they have any brains, they will run the fuck outta there."

Soufiria05/07/2019
Making her way towards the light she could indeed see that it was indeed a camp. A camp with what appeared to be a few figured huddled around it. Given that most of them looked to be human of some kind, she figured that perhaps at least they could be reasoned with. They might even know a little bit about this temple that she had stumbled on. They may have also run into Ghonk although, if they had, she wouldn't be surprised if the pummelled the little guy into the dirt. She found him endearing, but depending on the temperament or mood of others, they might find him...less so. As soon as she walked up though it would appear that some guy who was holding onto a pregnant woman would turn immediately to her and start off with threatening. She looked at the man with a bit of a bewildered and somewhat accosted sort of look, about to respond before someone else spoke up with a little less hostility. Albeit the look that he gave her wasn't anymore friendly than the previous one, but at least he didn't start off with threats. "Fuck, what kind of assholes have you run into?" She asked as she took a long sip from what would appear to be a flask in her right hand. "I know the world's gone to shit and all but doesn't mean everyone else has to be shit."
She had taken note of the sleeping pregnant woman, and made sure to keep her voice relatively low as to not disturb her. Before it would seem anyone could properly respond to her, the doors to what she could see as the temple immediately burst open, causing her to blink. At once she heard a man shouting for someone named Sam, and then stating that a bunch of people were going to die. Lovely. She watched as he rushed to the camp that she had stumbled upon. He turned his attention both to her and one of the others, asking if they could help them fight off some kind of demon. "You want to fight a demon?" She asked incredulously before turning her head to look behind her at the forest, knowing that those fucked up hounds were still running amok out there. Turning back to the man she gave a light shrug. "Honestly not so great at fighting. I can make everyone else fight better, and I drink and I know things, but I have no intentions of fucking with any kind of demons today.....or tomorrow.....or really ever." She stated, wondering what sort of idiots would go and disturb a demon. She looked at the temple for a moment, furrowing her brow slightly. "You think it's native to the temple? Also named Marvella, since apparently no one asked."


Coyote42005/08/2019
People flooded out of the temple, still several hundred feet away. Their voices were not even waking the sleeping woman, and the dragon man was thoroughly distracted by the words of the others, who were huddled together in frightened bunch. None ad yet neared the campfire where Tiny was guarding the sleeping woman, and even the board had gone to talking with the group. His movement would be a flicker in the shadows of the fire's dance. Sam had gone further away, all eyes were on the dragon man and the conversation continued as Tiny shifted ever so slightly nearer the sleeping pregnant woman. He was watching the group, his timing had to be right. He waited until even the are had turned it's head to participate in the conversation and with the nearly inaudible sound of fibers yeilding to steel he severed the ties holding the mace to Ana's back. Instantly he was gone, and if anyone turned to look, they would see Ana sleeping alone, facing the group, no indication of the missing weapon at all. (C)

Coyote42005/08/2019
Another thirty feet away, in the wood and we'll out of sight of the firecs light Siggurd slipped behind a tree, having shadow stepped this far, and choosing another tree, shadowstepped up into it's branches another thirty feet away. He had over 160 feet on them, in the dark, with no tracks on the ground to say where he had gone. His body was smeared in the dirt and charcoal, so he was leaving no scent, and his movements were stealthed and in the shadows, leaving no visible trace. He spoke under his breath. "Caliga. You have me this body for a purpose, I hold in my hand that which you seek. Call this form to yourself, so I may deliver it to you." And again he shadow stepped, distancing himself further from the group, and alligning himself neatly with the retreated pack of Caliga hounds. These he showed the weapon to, knowing Caliga would see it through their eyes. "I remain true to your vision." He dropped to the ground and presented the mace, letting the Caliga hounds check it thoroughly. Like before, they did nothing to harm him, and he stood among them waiting for the queen to take him back home to Incrad. "They fight a demon, and I think I heard talk of bringing the sun back, but I was a long ways away and can not be sure."(e)

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku05/09/2019
Jeff with his glowing katana in hand, looked as Zaruth flashed from the deep temple tunnel, peering at him, and Samuel. Narrowing his eyes, the king moved toward the doorway, and slowly opened the door, but turned back, having a stare down with the Demon, before Sam showed up, while everyone else in the camp relaxed. Clearly, Samuel was angry that he had to help the group, but Jeff cared little, because despite Samuel's allignment, he needed to help everyone. Ana would never let Samuel live it down if anything happened to anyone she cared about. That included anyone Jeff cared about. His eyes shifted to Des and Elaira heading into his camp, instead of the main camp, which caused Jeff to grunt. Yet, that was not the main thing at hand. No, that was the death of Zaruth. His glowing baby blues, and shimmering holy shadow sword were the only thing that could be seen as he leaped through the air, and came slamming with a downward strike, in hopes to end the demon in one move. However, the milisecond before Jeff's blade made contact, Zaruth had vanished, while cursing Elaira and everyone she cared for, which was no one. Everyone would hear the sound of a blade hit stone, yet Jeff knew by the aura that Zaruth had left behind, that the demon had fled, and Jeff's attack had been unsucessful. Yet-..he was gone, and that meant everyone, for now, as long as they stuck close by each other, would be safe. Jeff walked out of the shadows, now fully visible to everyone, once he moved outside, and walked passed them, while only muttering "Everyone go the fuck to sleep now, please."
Ingavor and Vet noticed Jeff leaving from the temple, as did Sam, and noticed Sam say that the demon was gone. Did Jeff and Sam kill it? Ingavor doubted it, as it seemed far to easy. It was more likely the cowardly dog ran away. Vet sighed with happiness, before looking to Bellarose. "We're safe." He said. She gave a small smile, and looked to Jeff, whom entered his own camp, before nudging her mother, once she made her way closer to the group.
"We should go over there with him. Jeff looks sad. Why does he looks upset, mom?" She asked Roxy, while Ingavor noticed Des and Elaira there as well. Iggy was half way there, ready to be with his woman, if anything were to happen. Vet looked to the large wyvern man as he made his way back, bowing before the man. "King Samuel of Stovania." He said, almost in awe. He was a stovania local, and knew all about him, other than the green eyed devil acts that he had pulled. Vet dropped to a knee, in respect. "Thank you sir. You are good to your people, even despite the rubble befalling your kingdom." He then looked toward the sleeping pregnant woman, putting together that she must be Queen Ana. "You have my bow, sir. Should you need it." He then rose, and moved to the fire, in the main camp, not Jeffs.

Anaya05/10/2019
As the little halfling prayed and moved to the dogs the frount ones pawed the ground and spat there tar like drool into the dirt. Then from the back walked a larger one, it has red eyes and seemed to stand out from the rest, there was a mind in there, it was not a normal hound like the others. It walked up to the small little one as it looked down at him offering the mace in all its parts to the mother above all. "You have done well little one, we accept your prayer and warnings. " its jaws cracked as long trails of saliva hug from its opening maw, more and more the mouth broke and opened till it was larger then the halfling was tall. Then abruptly the hound lunged forword the open mouth slamming Into the little halfling, horrific riping, sloping and gargling rang out from the woods, anyone listening could easily tell something was getting eaten by the dogs or wolves in the distance. But the halfing felt no pain, no agony, nothing but warmth and darkness wrapping him in a hug. As he was consumed down into the hound he would be taken by the darkness, naked, with nothing but that mace and his simple goods, but his clothing would stay behind, coughed up onto the ground with blood spattered over them, bears blood from the hounds last meal. But in time Tiny would form from the darkness into a large building, he had been there before, he was in incrad once more in a empty space that resembled a black church with a large inverted cross that hung from the ceiling. And a woman, just a simple woman on her knees praying to it (please post responce in incrad, the area will be marked)

Anaya05/10/2019
--- Samuel cracked his neck as he exited the tunnel, ignoring Jeff for the most part before a.little man moved to take a knee before him and speak, he almost forgot what it felt like to be a royal, but a smile came over his face as he was not forgotten just yet. He gave a nod as the boy did rise and say he would fight for Sam if needed, Sam remembered everyone that gave there loyalty to him and be that a wise choice or not did depend on the day it was given and the wyverns mood. "I thank you my good man, but I hold no castle anymore, I am just an wyvern and nothing more, at least for the time being, I am unsure what the future and my mate and unborn will wish to do, maybe we will gain another castle one day or simply a house it is unknown but due to get rest it is a long day tomorrow" he was tiered and his words came out strong but still holding sleepiness behind them. He turned his head looking over at Ana and seeing her sleeping there not disturbed at all. He did not notice anything as of yet as he was half a sleep and would not notice the finer things till morning. He moved to his mate sitting down at the tree and sliding down it as the rain hit his face. So he
paused got back up and started to walk out to the woods away from Ana. Within moments the man was back to his true self shakeing off the human flesh onto the ground as the wyvern crushed down trees and made a hell of alot of noise. But it all had reason l. He moved his giant head over to Ana and that tree and wrapped his neck around it his tail and body curled all the way over to past Jeff's camp and his one wing curled over to shield Ana, the fire and his whole camp from the rain, he would take it all to prevent even a hair on her head from getting wet. He may have been a monster with jagged teeth and a wet hornet personality but when it came to Ana or his children he would give his very life for them. He let out a low rumble to call for the other one as he grunted moveing his neck on the ground to clear a spot for Noki to come lay down with him.


Soufiria05/13/2019
The bard, being otherwise silent through out the few interactions took note of everyone seeming to head to the other camp. Not really wanting to be left on her own in this weird, creepy place that supposedly housed a demon, she would move to follow suit. Shrugging her shoulders she made her way to the other camp, taking another long swig of whatever drink remained in her left hand. Looks like it was going to be a long night. (Marvella has moved into Jeffs Temple Camp)



Anaya05/10/2019
Noki lifted her head up from the tent as she could hear her father change and call for her. Within seconds the small girl ripped the leather garments off and the tent was smashed apart in a flurry of bright golden scales. Long whiskers fell down the dragons face as her sail like wings folded into her back then water from the rain sizzling on her skin. She let out a youngsters roar and trotted over to father's held out wing. Noki was dwarfed next to him as she was just a little larger then her father's head, being aboitnthe size of three or so plow horses shoved together. She pushed her bulk into the side of his neck as she grabbed little Ana up in her claws to hold her to her keeping her sister safe as her father protected them both. It was a odd family for sure but they were alright with it. A red wyvern, a golden dragon, and a pregnant elf woman, all snuggled together protected from the rain but a wing.



Guinevere05/11/2019
Elaira declined Roxy's offer of bread and merely glared at Ingavor for his patronization, turning instead to walk back the way they had come, stopping short of the edge of the camp. Pulling up the hood of her cloak, she crossed her arms and stared back at the temple, narrowing her eyes. Des on the other hand accepted the bread, biting down on it with her kitten like mouth, trotting back towards Elaira. As she approached, her body morphed back into its Humanoid state. Wrapping her tail around herself like a belt, she flattened her ears to prevent them from getting water in them, munching on the bread as she stopped next to the Elf, "You really should have more faith in Jeff's abilities. He is a strong warrior. And lets not count out Samuel. You claim a Dragon could not kill that Demon you've been paling around with, but I assure you he could kill all of us with a single flap of his wing if he truly wanted to." Elaira continued to stare back at the castle as she huffed to Des' statement, "Faith in others abilities instead of your own is a quick way of getting yourself killed. I rely on no one to fight my battles. The man was a fool for staying, regardless the outcome."
Des sighed as she finished the bread, sitting in the air cross legged, hovering at eye level with Elaira, "You seriously must've gone through some crap with that cult to be so thick headed.. I do not claim to know what exactly that is, but you should really try opening up to others and making friends. If you failed to notice, they have all in their own fashion gone out of their way to keep you safe. Ingavor was right to say what he said." Elaira glanced at Des, "Most would kill me here and now if given the option. Jeff being the most likely of your group." Des shrugged softly with a smile, "True, but that is why you should change their opinion of you. Some of us can see the change that is slowly taking place in you and we would love to welcome you into our group, but you have to prove to them that you can be trusted, even after everything that you've done." Elaira looked back to the temple, "You should really mind your own business, Cat." Des shrugged again and floated back over to Ingavor, settling down next to him, "She is a tough one to crack, but we are making headway. Slowly." Looking over at Jeff, she raised her voice a bit to be heard over the rain, "So, when are we going to attempt to bring back the sun exactly? I am tired of all this gloom." Elaira, at the edge of camp, relaxed her features and looked down, grumbling to herself.

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku05/11/2019
It seemed everyone had misunderstood Ingavor when he spoke. He wasn't being patronizing, or trying to stir the pot. He had simply stated that everyone here knew the risks for trying to save her. He hoped she would eventually learn to care about the group. Or at least start to. He then watched Des and Elaira storm off, before turning his head to the large Samuel that curled around them, then to Noki, whom, without really any empathy, destroyed Jeff's only tent. Ingavor cared little about this, for he actually loved the rain. He loved to walk around in the middle of the pouring showers. He didn't even mind sleeping outside in it. He found it rather peacful. He looked over to Jeff, whom simply had been given a bad hand by everyone, and gauged his reaction. Jeff was pissed off, obviously, and he had remained quiet this entire time, until seeing the tent burst, and Noki walk away. Jeff's left eye twitched before he simply stood to look at Nanlyn. "There is no tent. For anyone. THANK YOU NOKI! REALLY FUCKIN' APPRECIATE YOU DESTROYING MY ONLY SHELTER FOR THE NIGHT!" He then looked to Roxy, then Des, after she came back. "That fuckin' demon was not the priority!" He shouted, and simply reignited the fireplace with a shimmering white flame. "You know what he was going to do? He was going to fucking kill her!" He then pointed to Elaira on the edge of camp. "We were trapped! You all didn't feel it's aura! I did, and I made a call!" His balled fists shook. "So many people-.." He spat out, in a defeated, angered tone.
"We had to leave so many people behind-...so many good people." He sighed, and shook his head. "I have watched so many people die today, and watched my home, that I literally fought to come back to, crumble into nothing but bloodsoaked ash, and dust. I am now king, after all these years. The king of nothing but broken bullshit!" He slammed his fist into a tree, sending enough telekentic force to shatter the entire trunk, which sent splinters flying every which way, but with more telekentic power, he made sure they didn't hit anyone. "I keep trying to do what is right-...and people keep dying. I know that! But I keep getting shit on by everyone I am trying to save!" He sighed and looked to Roxy. "I know you're angry-..but please, as my friend. I need you to shut the fuck up, and stop critizing my every move. I know it isn't your intention, but that is how I feel. I feel you get angered by my choices, and I understand-...I am not the wisest guy in the world but I care about you. I care about everyone here-...You saw that we had him trapped. It was the other way around in my eyes. I know you wanted to kill him, and you all had good reason-...Except Nan. I have absolutely no Idea what your reason is." He then sighed and looked as Ghonk ate silently in the corner, then he turned back to the group. "I am under the most pressure I have ever been under-..." He rubbed his temples and sighed, closing his eyes. "I just-...want to bring the sun back. I just want to stop the apocalypse. Tomorrow, all who want to go with me with head into the swamp. We need to find some dragons who will cast a spell on Ordaron, who is the god of the sun. He is sleeping, and nothing can wake him, except this spell..so I hear.
But-..I guess there is a catch. One dragon loves the other, and the other does not. We need to change that so they will cast the spell. And I guess-...there is a giant crazy bird thing guarding him. Look-...I will talk about that later-...Right now-..." He opened his baby blues, and looked back at the group. "I guess-..." He changed the subject. "Everyone needs a tent." He then, using a bit more telekentis, pulled Elaira back into the center of camp with everyone else, then formed a large telekentic dome around the camp, cutting the rain off, and keeping everyone warm. He would probably be fatigued in the morning, if he kept this dome up all night, but it would help the group, and that put a small smiled on his face. "Sorry-...I-..shouldn't have snapped like that-...everyone get some rest-...or-..stay up with me and tell stories-. If you are an insomniac." He then looked Elaira. "Look-...I'm sorry-...about the whole-..trying to fuckin' kill you because you were a cultist piece of garbage." He then sighed.
"But you aren't anymore. I saw you attack your master-..which by the way. Aku?! Aku DeLaCroix?! That little pansy ass left his family to die-...he ran and sold them out for a few new powers and some pussy!" He growled. "Dishonor. I'm glad you shot at him. Regardless of what you think, Elaira, you are one of us. You got a normal life-...or as normal as it gets-..what with the sun being out and junk." He cleared his throat. " We look out for our own. That is why I saved you. So no-...I'm not gonna kill you. I'm gonna thank you. You stood with us." He then looked to Des, acknowledging her words of his power, with a smirk. "So-...enough Sap. Who has some good fight stories?!" He said, sitting next to Nanalyn, staring into the white flame. Bella however, was asleep through Jeff's entire speech, curled up in Roxy's fur, even as Noki Shifted, and Jeff yelled. Her power boost had made her exhausted, and she was going to get every second of rest that she could. Ingavor moved to sit next Desdemona, simply listening, before placing his hand on her thigh. "You're very wise." Was all he said, hearing her exchange with Elaira. He looked at Elaira, then Des herself, before looking to Nan, and giving a half smile. Despite her crazy side, she was okay. For now. Jeff, while sitting at the fire, pulled a bottle of Royal white whiskey out of his stachel. "Alright-...someone tell me about a time they fought someone! And Drink with me!"


Xulimelon (Melon)05/12/2019
-Nanalyn had now transmuted her cordage to a thinner, longer length about 23 feet in total now. It can bee seen her method of blowing sharp wind to make atom-perfect incisions at the ends of the wire to run her fingers along extracting a finer cord. The metals that made up the cable crumble as her fingers seem to brush it away. As she pulls it through at the ends, that has piled up on her fingers is arrayed perfectly as a continuation of the cord itself trading width for length. When it's done she then takes her axe head and Transmutes a loop at the back away from the blade and affixes the wire to this. The axe head itself to compensate for the reallocation of metal becomes less straight on the underside allowing the finished product to serve as a grappling device. When this is finished the axe head is affixed to the cable via the modified loop and set aside on her belt. - “Most of my fights were won indirectly. Clean flawless victories by somewhat extensive means.” -Ingavor recalls a child boasting to Nanalyn about selling flower arrangements in a competition. Nanalyn had killed their puppy by feeding it treats soaked in a variant deadly nightshade berry. He then recalls handing a flower arrangement to the grieving child to place on the grave of her dead pet resulting in a violent outburst from the other but before a hand could strike Nanalyn, the other girl is pulled away and restrained. No one knew what Nan had done aside the one that was in her crosshairs. In this moment she would feign sympathy and a willingness to bury the past but inside there is a satisfied fire in her chest as strong as someone deeply in love but instead of love it was seeing a rival emotionally destroyed.- “I do sometimes question the ethical integrity of some of the decisions made looking back. But again, there isn’t much to tell about when you fight dirty, it all ends so quick.”


Roxy?/Adina?05/13/2019
Roxy shrugged her shoulders as Elaira declined her offer. "Well.. if you change your mind Elaira, I'll keep it here." She put the extra food she had back in her bag and closed it up. Suddenly, droplets of water began fall, causing her ears to flicker. The vixen sighed, not that it bothered her to much, but just added to her stress for her child. As Bella slept, Roxy's large red tail would shelter her from the rain. "There there Bella, mother's got you," she said before her head snaped back, her ears picking up something from the temple. It was then gone as quickly as it was sounded. Could it be the demon? No, the mutt wouldn't be foolish enough to come back now. Whatever it was, it could wait. She needed to get sleep and be ready to go with Jeff in the morning. Leaving her little girl yet again was eating at her, but it was for her own good. Maybe with the sun back, they could at least try to live decent lives. Leave this god forsaken land.
Her attention went to Jeff's exploding tent and the young dragon queen emerge from it. What was the reasoning behind this? It was like the queen didn't care. She couldn't help but to chuckle to herself. Royals being royals... Just earlier today, the young queen was all saddened that she couldn't save her people and now, she was blowing up the only shelter they had from the rain? The irony was sickning. Suppose she was wrong about the young queen. She was going to grow up without a care in the world for her people just like her mother. Right there she made up her mind. After going on this quest, she and her daughter are going to leave, maybe to Avalon? She heard that their castle was impenetrable. Could be a safe spot till this madness blows over. But one thing was for certain, there was no way she was going to follow someone who didn't care for others. As Roxy went to lay her head down to go to sleep, Jeff started yelling. She rolled her eyes and then looked directly into his. There was only silence. If Jeff wasn't having such a sucky day, she would have let him have it, but right now, she said nothing. Her head would then lie back down, feeling the rain stop. Someone must have put up a barrier, but she didn't care to look. Sleep was the only thing on her mind. Moments later, she was asleep, her arms around her daughter and her tail covering them like a fluffy blanket.

Soufiria05/13/2019
As all of the various people and beings either argued or shouted at eachother, Ghonk was indeed sitting in the corner and looking outward. The rain would pour down on him as he ate silently, not bothered at all by the falling water. Despite all of the young kobolds eccentricities, if one can call it that, he had lived through more than most of his kind. The last surviving member of his clan. The rest had been murdered by their supposed "god", one whom Ghonk never really reverred. Most Kobolds worshipped dragons and became their followers, and Kobold society often revolved around the whims of these great creatures. Ghonk however was strangely different, feeling no need to be loyal to something that could very well eat him on a whim. As such he never put much stock in loyalty to thinigs. He always felt that being loyal to something greater than you was just a good a way to get you killed as any other. The two dragons in the camp made Ghonk a little nervous in fact, and he would occasionally give them a wary glance. However, he would do as he stated, because it is what allowed him to eat. Even if he thought all of the people behind him were rather insane. Talking about some sort of demon and bringing back the sun. It's as if these people thought they were gods. No, the small kobold knew that trying to contest with such beings, should they actually exist that is, was folly.
It intrigued him however. If one could actually be capable of godly feats, could one become a god? That thought sparked a line of thinking in Ghonk. If Ghonk could become a god, well, best to save that line of thinking for later because look who it is, Ghonk's best(read: Only) kind of friend, Marvella. The changeling bard, who was currently in the guise of a beautiful female elf at the moment, had come up just as the rain was stopping. She had a bit of a grumpy look on her face as she sighed. "Fucking hate the rain." She said wringing her hair out and trying her best to get it dry with minimal succest. Her gaze would split to the camp in the group, and blinked at the rather strange assortment. "Huh." She stated, noting the dragon, the fox girl, and a few other creatures she'd never thought she'd see. She would normally be way more freaked out about seeing a dragon, and she was little bit in awe, but after seeing the sun go out it was a bit hard to rattle her. She felt that was probably true for everyone actually. "You alright? Didn't get into any trouble did you?" She looked to Ghonk as she spoke, and the kobold simply nodded. "Ghonk is feared and has food. Ghonk is good." He said, munching away at the food. The woman would give a soft sigh, though noting that he wasn't dead he probably hadn't caused that much trouble.
She then joined the only familiar being at his corner as they had heard one of the men's outbursts. Unlike Ghonk, who's young mind was still trying to grasp certain concepts, Marvella understood much of the conversation even if she wasn't fully aware of everything going on right at that moment. The mention of a large bird creature caught her attention. She felt like she'd heard about something like it before called a Roc, though couldn't recall where she'd actually heard of such a beast. She shrugged to herself and took another soft sip from the flask in her hand, before watching the man who had outbursted go to sit by the white fire, asking if others would enjoy talking about any great fights they've been in. As a bard, she always enjoyed the sharing of tales, so she went to join the man with Ghonk rushing up ahead of her. "OH OH! I have great story of father! He fight dragon! He hurt dragon!" He stated, then looked to the dragon nearby and pointed at him. "Not that dragon." He stated, the Kobold surprisingly being insightful enough to feel the need to clarify that point. Such wisdom small Kobold, such wisdom he had indeed. Going to take his seat by the fire and curling his feet underneath him, he'd begin to speak. "So, I was but a child, perhaps 2, maybe 3. My father, warrior, big warrior. Bigger than most. He got fed up with black dragon. Black dragon kept sacrificing family. So, he went up and stabbed black dragon right in the nose. Pow. Bam. Crunch. He got eaten." The Kobold stopped right after that, before then stating.
"Then the dragon died because he try to stick his sword into upper jaw to prevent whole swallowing. Unfortunately it not work, but dragon still died. This why fear Ghonk, for Ghonk's father is black dragon killer. It okay, no need to say afraid. Ghonk knows" Ghonk would finish with an affirmative nod, causing even the elven bard to give him a look of amusement. Who knew, Ghonk could tell stories. "Ghonk, I don't think that word means what you think it means....but sure, we "fear" you." She said, the slightly mocking tone being completely lost on the small Kobold as she patted his head, causing him to give a confused grunt and a shrug of his shoulders. "I've got plenty of stories, but I'd be willing to hear any of yours first."


Guinevere05/14/2019
Elaira's eyes narrowed as she was pulled back to the group by Jeff's telekinesis. Her feet dragged along the ground, but she made no effort at all to go with the flow, simply remaining in the cross armed position she was in. Once within the dome, she came to a stop sighing softly as she continued looking out towards the temple. They are so concerned about getting the sun back from the Goddess, she thought to herself, that all other threats seem insignificant. A rather unwise choice.. Des smiled as Ingavor laid his hand on her thigh, glancing back at Elaira, ear twitching to her sigh. On the verge of saying something to her, she instead listened to Jeff apologize to the Elf. Her smile deepened, knowing how difficult it must've been for him to do that. Not really knowing if it was sincere or not, she simply remained silent, closing her eyes and resting against Ingavor.
Elaira looked over her shoulder at Jeff, simply nodding to his apology before turning her attention back to the temple, "Do not thank me. I have done nothing worthy of praise from you. Instead of staying up, I suggest you yourself get some sleep as well, even if you fake it. Tomorrow is going to be a big day for everyone." With that, she stepped away from the group once again, passing through the dome and back into the rain. Pulling her hood up again as it had fallen with being pulled back, she wrapped the Dragon cloak tightly around her body, the water rolling off of her as she returned to the spot she had originally been in. Des opened her eyes to watch the Elf leave, she spoke up before anyone else had the chance, "Leave her be for now. Something in her is changing, and one woman to another, I understand why she wants time alone." Looking at Jeff, she grinned her tail flicking here and there, entertained by the idea of war stories. Listening to Marvella tell her tale, she rolled her eyes with a smile, looking back to Jeff, "Tell us one of your stories. Might be interesting to learn a Kings tale." She quickly glanced at Ingavor and kiss his cheek, "And then I want to hear one from you mister."

Jeff/Iggy/Bellarose/Ulysees/Aku05/14/2019
Jeff narrowed his eyes at Elaira and then shook his head. "Can't help those who don't want to help themselves. He saw that she was heading for the barrier, and instead of letting her run right into it, as this was not a barrier you would simply be able to walk out of, he opened it just enough for her to walk through, like a door way. Jeff then, sat down and listened to Ghonk speak, nodding along to his story. "Wow-...Ghonk-..that's uh-..." He tried not to smile, even from behind his mask. "Very brave of him. I wish we could all be as brave." He said, before simpy gifting the kobalt another meat chunk from his satchel, which at this point, were running low. Then, he looked to Roxy, whom had fallen asleep, no doubt wanting to get rest for tomorrows journey. Elaira wanted him to sleep, and even as she walked away, he eyeballed her, but noticed something strange. Her cloak. Jeff's eyes glazed over in immediete anger. Those scales. Those patterns. There was only one dragon in the world who had a coat like it. His father. Jeff's aura flaired slowly, yet, showing amazing restraint. She was out of the dome already, which left absolutely no point to go after her. They would speak again. Then he would have the truth. Kaladrax had been dead a long time now, yet, the cloak had been perserved, as if someone had made it right after his death, and kept up on it all these years. Clearly, in distress, Jeff looked to Des, whom started to speak about wanting to hear one of Jeff's tales. He then turned to the new voice in the group.
A bard, drinking out of a flask. Jeff's smirk from behind his mask grew wider. He, despite knowing that he had bigger issues, was surrounded by friends and there was no point to sour the mood any further. "You want one of my stories?" He looked around the group, all waiting to hear what he had to say. Jeff leaned forward on his log, while Ingavor relaxed into Des, as she did him. "I was young. Hot headed-...more hot headed. I was sweet on this girl-...she liked me as well. Had this guy-...Castiel DeWynter." He scoffed. "They were a couple for a while-.." He then took a pipe that Ingavor offered, and smiled, taking off his mask. His face was handsome, if not covered in a large stubble. Jeff hadn't shaved since he had been back from Ulon, which left his hair and face unkempt, yet-...not unfitting for the king. He looked older. More distinguished. He then hit the pipe once, then again, letting smoke drift into the air, before passing it back to Iggy, and passing the wine to Des. "Turns out that Castiel was beating this girl." Jefferic shook his head. "To the point that people began to take notice, including myself. You would never know. I mean-...you knew the guy was an ass-..but not-...not like that. So I walked into the DeWynter Castle, and I demanded we fight."
Jeff's eyes stared ahead, as if he was actually there, his voice welling in emotion as he told the story. "We entered their arena, with our judges at the ready, and he came at me, full force. He swung as if he had everything to lose. He swung as if his honor had relied on it. He swung as if he thought he could kill me in one strike. That was his mistake. He expelled all of his energy before he could even land a strike." Jeff smirked, and then chuckled a bit. "Then-...here is the best part-... Once the guy realized he couldn't beat me, and mind you, I didn't even get a chance to strike him, I had just simply blocked all of his attacks at this point, He called his FATHER to fight for him!" Jeff smacked his knee, then tossed his head back in laughter before continuing. "So, then-...the guy's dad starts to fight with me, and I knew it wasn't an easy fight, because it went from a simple sword fight to us both using our powers." Jeff sighed. "I had a lot of respect for Lord DeWynter. I used a move my father had taught me to defeat him. I suspended him in mid air, then I put a bubble around him, after sucking the oxygen out of it. He yeilded." Jeff looked back at the group, putting his half mask back on his face.
"I let him go, and Castiel came running back in after I had moved to make my exit. I had the woman in my arms, ready to take her to saftey. She realized that she had no reason to be afraid. She saw Castiel as the slimey man that he was, the coward who needed others to fight for him. He was willing to let his own father die for his pride. His lack of pride. The woman I fancied, we stayed together for a bit but-...he found her one day while I was away. He killed her. I came home, to find that he had fled. Haven't seen him since." He shook his head and sighed, before looking to Ingavor. "Your turn." Ingavor simply placed an arm on Jeff's shoulder. Ingavor had been sitting in the middle. To the left of Jeff and to the Right of Des. "I'm sorry to hear that, Jeff-..." Iggy said, sincerly. Jeff shrugged it off. "People die." He said in a fake, tough tone. "When I was about 19, I killed an ogre with my bare hands." He smiled, looking to Des, then the rest of the group. Ingavor's english twang sounded confident, and even somewhat fitting as he told the story. "I was coming home from a hunt for food, because my goodness, sometimes the kitchen in the Iron would be so bland-...dear you know what I mean, you've cooked with me-..." He said to Des "-...and this orge snatched my buck that I had shot down, and took off with it. We caught up with each other a bit later, and he tossed the carcess back at me, with most of the meat eaten. It apparently wasn't fully satsifyed with a giant buck. It wanted to eat the butler as well."
Iggy smirked. "Well, it apparently didn't realize that I used magic, so after conjuring up some telekentic rope, I tied it to the ground, and used some enhanced striking magic to smash my fists against his head until it stopped moving. I honestly didn't mean to kill the creature, but-...turns out there was a bounty in the Iron for it, and I had no idea. It had killed 4 children and a few farmers. I did the town a service just by surviving." He smiled. Jeff then looked to Nanalyn, whom, turned her axe into something rather unique. "That-...is awesome." He said out loud, toward the princess. Ingavor scoffed, recalling Nan and the dog, with a sigh. He wouldn't be able to convince Jeff that Nan was absolutely bat shit. He would need to find out for himself. Jeff motioned Nan to come sit on the log, next to him. There was plenty of room. It was a large log after all. "Who else has a story?"

Anaya05/15/2019
(Just shoveling this in here) A whisper drifted into Elarias mind "it is funny how you care for them, I can still feel your tender little heart, the weakness in the feelings you have, pathetic really, a dirty backstabber is nothing more then such, give it time you will turn on them as well, the child is still a target quite juicy, and remember, you dont kill for me tomorrow, I start eating that soul in your chest, and now, I have a pickyer taste, kill the cat, the big white cat, and save yourself, the choice is yours, back stabbing friends is not hard, I am sure the choice will come.easy to you" clearly it was zaruths voice whispering into the elf's mind due to a bound that was never severed, he was around, he would always be around and there contract was binding, till death due they part.


Xulimelon (Melon)05/15/2019
“Why i’m glad you think so. Our magic is in the blood but… Some awaken skills faster than others and… use it to show off when its supposed to be for emergencies only.” As she brings up that point she looks like she was